Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

Kana slowly began to eat as he did. She did not say anything. "Well... Aprons are supposed to be worn to protect cloyhrd from becoming dirty. Worn over clothes." She said blushinh deeply. She did not know what else to say. She smiled as he kissed the side of her head and took her hand. She continued to eat quietly.

He chuckled a bit,"But you look so good in it..." he said with a smile as he held her hand softly, moving it and kissing the back ofher hand,"I like how you look in it..." he said as he continued to eat, smiling softly at her as he took a sip of his juice, a bit of bacon hanging out the side of his mouth as he looked at her.

Kana blushed. "But it is not clothes!" She said in the same shy voice. Her eyes closed as she continued to eat her food. She blushed again when he said she looked good in it and he liked how she looked. Then she spoke nibbling on a peice of bacon. "Anything... new to teach me today...?" She asked slowly.

he chuckled softly as he moved, letting his hand tease over her side a bit,"Yeah... but it still protects you..." he said softly as he finished his food. He moved her softly, standing her and sitting down under her before sitting her on his lap,"Hmmm... I dunno..." he said softly, nibbling on her neck,"I could think of a few things..."

She glared at him a little when he spoke of it protecting her. Of what? Food? she sighed. She decided it best not to try and figure out what he ment when he spoke to her. when he had her stand before pulling her onto his lap she smiled and nuzzled against his chest a little. She liked it when he held her like this. "For example?" She asked quietly looking at him through the corner on her eye. She squirmed a bit when he nibbled on her neck.

He smiled softly as he held her to him, nuzzling her neck softly as his hands ghosted softly up and down her back,"Hmmm... well..." he whispered,"I could have fun with you here int he kitchen..." he whispered to her,"I could eat some food off of you..." he said as he licked her neck a bit teasingly.

She heard what he said to her and was surprised by what he said to her. She did not reply right away. Then a few moments later she spoke again. "I.... I will do what ever... you would like me too. I would be happy to see... what you want to do to me..." She smiled a little shyly.

He smiled softly as he kissed her lips softly,"Hmmm... are you sure...?" he asked gently. He wanted to know if she wanted to try anything,"You wanna try anything?" he asked softly,"I bet you're just too shy to ask..." he said as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah... I am sure..." She smiled a little then kissed him lightly her head resting against him a bit. Then heard him ask if she wanted to try anything. She thought quietly, then spoke. "P-Probably... if I did... I do not know much so... I can not say there is anything I can try... since I do not know what... anything is..." She shrugged a bit.

He smiled softly as he moved, kissing her neck a bit,"Hmmm... well... one day, you'll have to find something that you'd like to try..." he said as he held her to him,"I can't be the only one who gets what I want..." he said as he sucked on her neck, making a soft mark.

"Well... once I understand.... I will find something to do....That I like..." She said with a smile smile. She was telling the truth. She would do what ever the other liked. Then when she understood some of it she would figure something out that she wanted from him. For now though she was a follower.

He smiled softly, moving and kissing her gently as he gently moved her onto the table. He pulled the apron from her before moving to the fridge, grabbing a few things and bringing them back to her. He had whipped cream, some chocolate syrup, as well as some cherries and strawberries.

Kana blushed a bit then looked over at him quietly as she was put onto the table ebfore the apron was removed. She sighed gently then squirmed a bit. She sighed. The table was cold. She watched him go to the fridge and noticed what he grabbed. Shew was curious what he was going to do with those objects. She knew they would be put on her body but... in what arrangement...

He smiled as he moved, gently putting the whipped cream on first. He put the whipped cream over her breasts and over her slit, moving on to the chocolate syrup, ghosting over her stomach and breast. He put two cherries on her nipples and the strawberry right over her clit.

She stayed rather still as she felt the cold whipped cream placed onto her body followed by the rest of the things. "I... I am going to need a shower later huh?" she asked quietly, then looked at him a moment before putting her head down again. She squirmed a bit. "Really like doing this huh?" She asked with a smile. "Make sure you clean it well.." She said with a smile, her blush very dull at the mometn.

He smiled softly as he listened to her,"Shower would be fun..." he said as he moved, licking at the cherry over her left nipple a bit, making sure to make a small moat from the whipped cream, teasing over her skin a bit,"And this is very fun... cause you look so cute like this..." he said as he moved, letting his tongue trail over the chocolate syrup on her stomach.

She squirmed a little when he started to lick gently at the cherry above her nipple and in the cream. Again blushed as she was called cute but she was not blushing nearly as much as she had the day before. She closed her eyes a bit then felt him lick at the syrup on her chest. Her hands holding onto either end of the table. She was happy she put the dishes in the sink before hand,

He smiled softly as he moved down, following the trail of syrup down to her slit. He moved, letting his tongue flick over the strawberry, letting it move a bit on top of her clit as his eyes watched her, he loved seeing her reaction to the things he would do to her, it was so cute.

She gasped a little as he licked the strawbarry a bit having it rub against her clit a bit. She liked that a bit. She could tell he was watching her for reactions and tried her hardest not to give him one but somehow it happened. She felt all sticky but was not thinking about that she was thinking about her brother.

He smiled, pushing on the strawberry as his tongue moved, lapping softly at the whipped cream covering her slit, going in just deep enough so that he would only occasionally ghost over her skin as he continued to watch her,"Mmmm... so good..." he said softly to her.

"h-How much whipped cream did you put..." She asked quickly feeling like he had a long way to go to lap it all up, though she hada feeling he was teasing her at the moment. Though she had to admit she did not mind it. She liked it actually. She squirmed a bit again. "um... really now...?" She asked looking at them a moment then closed her eyes a bit nibbling on her lip a bit.

He smiled, not answering as he let his tongue lap up more whipped cream, this time his tongue would flick over her skin every time. His hand moved, rubbing the strawberry against her clit more as he continued to watch her, feeling her slit grow more and more wet with each moment.

Kana had a feeling he would ot answer the moment she asked it. She closed her eyes still nibbling on her lip. A small moan escaped her lips as he rubbed the strawberry against her clit and licked at the cream feeling his tongue againsty her slit at the same time. She let out another soft moan as he continued.

He smiled as he cleaned the cream from her slit, giving her another teasing lick before eating the strawberry. he moved back up, following the trail of chocolate as he began to focus on her nipples, cleaning her slowly as he watched her.

When he moved up to her nipples she blushed a little but smiled when he was finally in her veiw. Also happy her slit was completly cleaned of the whipped cream. Though she now felt like her pussy wanted something. She did not understand it. She nibbled on her lip when he worked on her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom