Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

"I....how am I supposed to know?! I have no idea what's happening...." She looked down at herself, blinking and then between the two bodies, before shivering as her movement caused her new cock to stroke against her original bodies pussy. "Nnnngh....that felt good..." She panted slightly, feeling a little odd, not noticing as her skin began to slowly become more purple, the body shifting, changing and beginning to grow as it slowly started to revert to it's demon form.

Feeling how her cock brushed against his pussy, he then blushed "K-Karen... Relax... Don't... No... Don't go to your demon form... Relax..." He then told her, as he then slowly started moving away from her. "Don't let the demon take over... You won't enjoy it..." He then told her as he then started crawling towards the door. He was scared... He wanted to get away now... He wanted to get his old body back... He didn't want to get raped by the tentacles that the demon body had.

"Can't....stop it..." Karen grunted as her body shifted, then groaned as she felt tentacles erupting from her back, which quickly shot out to grab onto her original body, starting to drag Tyler back. "Nnngnh.....oh god.....can't stop them....god the pleasure...." She groaned loudly, arching her back as even more tentacles began to erupt from it, even more than had ever come out when Tyler had been in control, some quickly wrapping around Tyler's wrists and ankles, lifting Karen's body into the air.

"N-No... Just relax... Take a deep breath!" He told her while he watched her. "Please... I don't want to get raped by tentacles..." He then told her, as he felt how they started to drag him over the floor, before they then lifted him into the air. He looked down at her body, seeing more than six tentacles down there. "Wh-Whats happening? There should only be six tenatcles" He then told her while he looked down at her. "Whats happening to you?" He then asked her with a deep red blush on his cheeks.

"I...I'm trying but I can't!" Before Tyler could say anymore, a tentacle thrust into his mouth, quickly slithering down his throat, starting to thrust back and forth, whilst two tentacles suddenly forced themselves into his bodies pussy, thrusting up deep and hard, quickly penetrating into his womb, squirming around and stretching out his stomach. More tentacles emerged from Karen's back, going to wrap around the enlarged breasts of her original body, whilst more went to begin assaulting Tyler's ass, one at first, then two. "Nnnngh! God it feels so good...!" Karen panted as Tyler was lowered down towards her, the demons body futa-cock suddenly starting to grow longer and thicker, then suddenly Tyler was brought down, the cock thrusting into his pussy aswell as the two tentacles already assaulting it.

Feeling this, his eyes then widened, he didn't like having a tentacle down his throat, it felt really wierd... He felt the tentacles go down in his pussy, and then going to his womb. Why was she going so hard on him? He had never done anything like that when Karen had been in her own body, so why was the demon going so hard on him... Was this some kind of punishment that he got for holding her back or something like that. Feeling how they streatched his womb, and how some tentacles then wrapped around his breasts. It felt wierd... He wanted to scream of pain and pleasure, but he could. He then felt the tentacles inside of his ass, and then felt how she lowered him, seeing her futa cock grow he then started to struggle but found it impossible. He then moaned... Or atleast made a sound that would have been a moan, when her cock went inside of his pussy, god that hurt so much.

Karen moaned loudly as her hips thrust up, forcing the cock completely into Tyler's body, the tentacles all beginning to secrete some kind of aphrodisiac both in and on Tyler's body, enhancing pleasure and lessening pain, aswell as sending his levels of arousal skyrocketing. Karen was trying to restrain the demonic body, but she had been caught so off guard she just couldn't stop it, couldn't do a thing to even slow it down. "It....the...the demon....it's been held back too much! It needs to relieve itself or it's going to go mad!" She could feel that the body was just doing what came naturally to relieve stress that had built up. It needed sex regularly, needed to be allowed to cut loose, not restrained by a human soul. "Nnngh!" Karen moaned as the tentacles began to move in Tyler's ass, mouth and pussy, thrusting hard and deep.

Feeling this, his eyes then widened, and he moaned out even more. He closed his, feeling how the pleasure took over the pain. He was scared now, hearing her words, he then nodded, he wanted to get the tentacles out of his mouth, and he wanted to moan out, but the tentacles in his mouth stopped him from doing that. He wanted to tell Karen that it was okay, and that she didn't have to worry about it. He knew how it was when the demon took over, there was nothing that you could do about it... Nothing. Hearing her words, he then blushed a bit, letting the demon have its will with Karen's body, was there anything else that he could do? He closed his eyes, wanting this to end, but he knew that it wasn't possible, he had to wait until she was done.

All these new sensations were just too much for Karen to withstand for long. All this pleasure, these intense sensations of the tentacles ravaging every hole of Tyler, or rather her own, body. It was indescribable, and yet she still wanted to stop it, yet was powerless to do so. "O-oh god....nngh!" Karen closed her eyes, the tentacles spasming and bulging, before suddenly they began to erupt with cum, Karen screaming out as the tentacle in Tyler's mouth began to empty into his stomach, the two in his ass doing the same, whilst the two in his pussy emptied directly into his womb, the stomach of Karen's body stretching out as she began to balloon with cum. A few moments later however, the demon bodies cock also bulged, then began to add its own cum into the mixture, pouring even more directly into Tyler's womb, until Karen's body looked around 9 months pregnant, the tentacles starting to slowly withdraw.

His eyes widened as he felt how she came inside of him, and he then moaned out in pleasure. "Oh god... S-So good..." He then moaned out while he watched her. He hated to admit it, but it did feel pretty good. He looked down at his stomach once she was done cumming, and then looked up at her agian. "K-Karen! Look at me! I look like a pregnant woman!" He then yelled at her while he watched her. He was scared right now... Scared because he didn't know what the cum would do to this body, after all it, had already changed, it had fox ears and a fox tail. "D-Do you think the cum will change anything on your body?" He then asked her while he watched her. "And if it does... What do you think it'll change?" He then asked her, she was probably just as scared as he was right now.

Karen was panting slightly, her senses finally starting to come back into some kind of focus. "Y-you look like a pregnant woman....? You mean -I- look like a pregnant woman...." Karen slowly started trying to pull away, though it was difficult, she still had barely any control over the body. Though as the tentacles and cock were finally withdrawn, all of the cum in Tyler's body began to flood out all over the bathroom floor. "I....I don't know if it'll change anything else....I hope not....I just want to go back to my body and back to being normal....I'm sure you of all people can appreciate that..."

"Believe me... I actually want to go back to the demon body again..." He then told her in a soft whisper. "Not that there is anything wrong with your body... Its just that the fox tail... Its just feels a bit wierd you know..." He then told her, before he then slowly got up. "Soo... W-What are we going to do now... This situration... I don't know what to do... I've never tried anything like it before you know?" He then asked her while he watched her. "I don't think that there is anything that can change back what the demon cum have done... I only think the demon cum can change it back" He then told her while he watched her.

"Great.....so you're saying I should let the demon just pump my body full of the stuff until it might eventually turn back to normal? Come on....maybe it'll wear off after a while....we just need to wait and see....and figure out how to get back to our own bodies...." Karen slowly shook her head. "I guess......well we'd need to try what happened to switch us in the first place....but that's gonna need me being able to control this body for 5 minutes when it gets turned on..."

He sighed as he heard her words. "Maybe... We should just go do soemthing else insteadt?" He then asked her. "Atleast until you've calmed down...." He sighed and then looked down. "Lets just go get dressed... Okay?" He then asked her in a soft tone while he watched her. "And well... I guess you are going to pick out some clothes for your own body... Or?" He then asked her in a soft tone while he watched her. This was a bit confusing to him, he just wanted his own body back right now.

"Yeah....yeah whatever....just....find the spell in the book to turn this body back to a human form ok....? My body has done it before so just do it again or something...." Karen shook her head and turned to go slowly, stumbling slightly as she walked out of the bathroom. "None of the clothes are gonna fit until you can turn me back.."

He giggled. "Unless you wear the clothes that it was wearing when it arrived in the magic club, im sure leather will look sexy on you" He then told her. "Can you find some clothes for me while i find the spell book then?" He then asked her, before he then followed her out of the bathroom and walked towards the living room, naked, and with cum running down his leg.

"Oh shut up! And where are you going?! Clothes are in the bedroom, not downstairs! You get my ass back up here right now Tyler! You're not walking around the house naked!" Karen shook her head, walking back towards the bedroom. "Now find the spell and make this body human will you? I am -not- wearing leather...."

He giggled as he heard this. "Well... The spellbook is downstairs, in the living room, so if you want me to turn your body back to normal, then im going downstairs, of course you could also just find some clothes for me so i don't have to go downstairs like this" He then told her while he watched her. "You decide when im going to leave you know?" He then asked her with a giggle.

"....Fine, just go downstairs and I'll bring some clothes!" Karen grumbled and went for her room whilst Tyler went downstairs, then a few moments later she came down aswell, tossing some clothes to Tyler. "Here. Cast the spell on me then put those on ok?" Karen folded her arms, tapping the demon bodies foot impatiently.

He smiled a bit as he heard the words and then nodded, before he then found the spell in the book and used it on her, watching as her body went back to normal. "Now... What kind of clothes do you got for me?" He then asked her while he watched her.

Karen shivered as she felt her body turning back to its human form, the tentacles withdrawing back into the body, before she exhaled a sigh of relief, picking up the clothes she'd found earlier for Tyler. "Ok....These are for me to wear....and here..." She tossed him a shirt, bra, panties and knee-length skirt. "Put those on ok?"

He smiled slightly as he he heard her words and then looked down at the clothes in his hand. "Okay then... By the way... We have to find a female name for the demon body you know?" He then asked her, before he then pulled on the panties, then the bra before he put on the skirt and the shirt.

"Well it's your body.....or it had better be again anyway....so what do you wanna call it?" Karen was pulling on her clothes, sighing and patting them down. "Ok.....let's head to the store I bought that book from...maybe it's got something about reversing spells that've been cast and we can reverse all of this damn mess.....or at least find a spell to change this body back to your male body before anyone notices you're missing..."

He smiled a bit as he heard her words and then nodded. "Well... I want you to name it... I guess i can't choose such a beautiful name as yorus... Am i right?" He then asked her in a soft tone while he watched her. He would let her choose the name, since she probably new more about female names than he did.

".....You know I suck at naming things don't you? If I ever have kids I'm totally gonna suck at thinking of a name for them...." Karen sighed and shook her head, heading for the door to grab a jacket. "Come on, we'll think up a name on the way to the store. Right now I just wanna find a way to get back to my own body"

Back
Top Bottom