Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

He laughed a bit as he heard her words and then nodded. "Okay then..." He then told her in a soft tone, before he then headed towards the door together with her. He grabbed one of Karen's old jackets, it was probably okay with her, since he was in her body, and because she probably wanted to wear some of her own clothes if they found a way to swap back while they were out.

Karen waited for Tyler to finish getting ready, then went to head out of the house quickly. "We just better find a way to fix this quickly....my parents will be home tomorrow night. We've gotta swap our bodies back, at least turn your body back to your human male form, and find a spell to clean up all the damn cum that's all over the upstairs of the house now...." Karen grumbled and started off quickly towards the shopping area of the town. "It was this old bookstore in a back alley....they had tons of dusty old books..."

He smiled a bit as he heard her words and then nodded. "Okay then..." He then mumbeled. "But if i have to be honest... I don't think that we'll be able to clean up the mess after the demon..." He then mumbeled to her while he watched her. "And well... If we are.... Then what are we going to do afterwards... I mean... We probably won't be able to live our lives normally you know?" He then asked her. "Maybe you are going to actually train some magic with me in the club?" He then asked her with a slight smile upon his lips.

"Yeah well.....looks like I wont have much choice does it? We're probably gonna need some kinda magic to clean up the house.....ugh....I still can't believe all this.....magic isn't supposed to scientifically exist....it can't scientifically exist..." She groaned and shook her head, rounding a few corners, starting to head into some darker back alleys.

He laughed as he heard her words. "Well... How would science explain that we swapped bodies?" He then asked her with a light chuckle. "It can't explain that" He then told her while he watched her. "Anyways... I know a few spells that can remove it" He then told her while he watched her. "By the way... I still have the tail and ears you know... How will science explain that?" He then asked her. "Science can't explain evertything in the world... You have to admit that after all that we've been through..." He then told her while he watched her. He didn'y see how she still couldn'y believe in magic after all this.

"Oh just shut up will you.....science can explain everything with enough time. It's just a case of figuring it out that's all..." She grumbled and opened the door to the bookstore, walking inside. It was rather dusty inside, with old books lining the shelves, an elderly man sat behind the solitary counter, barely looking up as the two girls entered. "Come on, it was in the back..."

He nodded at her words and then slowly followed after her. It was a bit scarry in the store... Dark and dusty.... "Why did you buy that stupid book in the first place?" He then asked her in a soft whisper while he watched her. "Why couldn't you just use some of the books that were in club?" He then asked her, before he then let out a soft sigh.

"What? I thought it'd be fun to prove you wrong again since none of those books in the club ever worked when I was flicking through them. How was I supposed to know something like this would happen?" She rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you hadn't kept pestering me to join the club then I never would've been there to cast any spell in the first place"

He rolled his eyes as he heard this. "Listen... Lets just stop fighting and stop blaming each other for what happened... Okay?" He then asked her in a soft tone. "I really don't like fighting with you..." He then told her. He looked down and sighed. "Im sorry that i kept asking you to join the club... I guess i just wanted to spend some time with you, you know?" He then asked her in a soft tone.

"Yeah....I don't want to fight either....I just....get stubborn and worked up, you know that...." She sighed and shook her head, going to the back of the store and starting to look through the books. "See if you can find anything that looks like a spell book will you?"

He let out a soft as he heard her words, and then slowly walked over beside of her. "Listen... Karen... Its not importantr for me to get my own body back, what really matters right now is to get you back in your own body, im happy like this, as long as im with you" He then told her, while he looked through the books.

"Well....either way we've still gotta find a book to help us do that...." Karen looked at him and managed a soft smile. "There's gotta be one or two more spellbooks around here somewhere.....maybe some kind of magic reversal book or something....at least undo the body swapping and changes to my body.....the bigger tits I can live with....the ears and the tail, not so much"

He let out a soft sigh as he heard her words. "Well... I've never heard of a spell that can make us swap bodies..." He then mumbled while he watched her. He then looked down. "You know... You don't even notice the tail and the ears... In fact i think it look cute on you, you know?" He then asked her while he watched her.

"Oh? I thought you said magic could do absolutely anything" Karen looked at him and smirked, having one of her usual playful jabs at his magic beliefs. Some things it seemed would never change. "And cute or not, we need to find a way to get rid of them. I can't go to school with them, there'd be no way to hide them"

He laughed a bit as he heard her words. "Who says that we have to hide them.... If this rest of the school have ears and tail of and animal as well..." He then told her with a giggle while he watched her. "How does that sound? I have an idea..." He then told her.

"What, you don't want to sell the tentacle cum but you wanna slip it to every single student in school?" She raised an eyebrow, then shook her head. "And what about the parents? They're gonna notice and say something, then the newspapers and TV stations will notice and they'll start reporting on it...."

He sighed and then looked down. "You are right..." He then told her while he watched her. He then looked up again. "We have to change it back again then..." He then told her while he watched her. He then started to look through the books again. He hoped that he could find something that could clean up the mess that they had made.

Eventually, he would find an incredibly old book containing various different spells, some including magical reversal spells, though they seemed extremely complex, and would require an intensely powerful mage to cast. Still, given the potential that Karen seemed to have it might not be impossible.
Karen meanwhile, had managed to find what seemed to be a housekeeping spellbook, flicking through it. "Hm....this might clean up the mess at least..."

He sighed a little as he looked through the book. "I think i have something here as well..." He then told her while he watched her. "I think you should be able to reverse something with one of these spells... Depending on how powerful the demon magic is..." He then told her.
"Do you think you can do that" He then asked her while he watched her. He then closed the book and sighed. "We just need a piece of paper and a pen to write down the spells we need..." He then told her while he watched her.

"Why don't we just buy the book....? That way we've got it incase anything else goes wrong...." She rubbed her head slightly and closed the book she was holding. "Come on, let's go buy them and head back to my place.....then we can try to work something out...hopefully this body can reverse the swap....if not....we might have to try the original method again and hope it'll work twice..." She blushed at the thought, then quickly shook her head.

Hearing her words, he then smiled a bit, before he then nodded. "Sure... We can do that" He then told her while he watched her. "Hmm... The original method... You mean...?" He then asked her. He didn't like the sound of that, if the original method was what he thought that it was. He wasn't sure if he wanted to get raped by tentacles again, it had felt so wierd last time.

"Well if this body can't handle the spell we wont have much choice now will we?" Karen sighed as she paid for the books, turning to leave the store once they were paid for. "I don't like the idea anymore than you but....I'd rather have my own body back and put up with it than be stuck like this"

"B-But you don't know what effects the cum will have on your body... You won't be able to tell if this body suddenly turns male or something like that..." He then told her while he watched her. "Please... I don't think that this is a good idea..." He told her as he followed right beside of her.

"Well what's the alternative? Stay stuck like this? I want my body back Tyler. I want to avoid us having to do anything like that if we can but if there's no other choice...." She looked at him and frowned slightly. "Look, we might not have a choice, that's all I'm saying"

He let out a soft sigh as he heard her words and then looked down for a moment. "Fine... But lets wait for a while... Who knows... Maybe it'll wear off or something like that... Okay?" He then asked her while he watched her.

Back
Top Bottom