Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

His eyes widened as he felt how she leaned her forehead against his own, and then blushed. Hearing her words he then nodded. She was right. He felt her kiss his lips, and then smiled a bit, before he then wraped his arms around her and deepened the kiss a bit, letting his tounge slip through her lips, before he then broke the kiss again. "Does this make you a lesbian?" He then asked her with a giggle. Of course he was joking, and she probably knew that.

Karen returned his deepening of her kiss, smirking at his smartass joke and just playfully poking his shoulder. "You can talk.....technically this doesn't make me anything since I just kissed my own body, so it doesn't count" She grinned slightly, her hands slowly going to cup Tyler's breasts. Karen knew how sensitive the breasts of her body were, especially since they had grown from the tentacle cum, and she gently squeezed them to show Tyler that pleasure, her current bodies cock inching ever closer to her original bodies pussy.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words. "But you are still a girl... And right now... Im a girl as well..." He then told her with a giggle, before he then felt her hands on his breasts, letting a soft moan escape from her lips. "Mmm... T-That feels good..." He then told her in a soft tone. God that was good, he had no idea of how sensitive her breasts was. "Mmm... A bit harder please..." He then told her while he blushed.

Karen grinned slightly, only too happy to oblige as he squeezed Tyler's breasts more tightly, rubbing her thumbs across the nipples suddenly, flicking at them to send jolts into Tyler's body. "Mmmm.....are you ready Tyler? I'm gonna touch with it now and start putting it in like you did when we swapped"

Feeling the pleasure that ran through his body, then made him moan even more. "No... Im not ready... But leats do it anyways..." He then mumbeled to her while he watched her. He closed his eyes, ready to feel her cock inside of hi again, hopefully the tentacles wouldn't come out.
((They swap after sex?))

((Yup, tentacle rape to transform the body even more like we talked about, then afterwards futa-cum to swap them back))

Karen smiled softly, then slowly brough the cock forwards, groaning as she felt it entering Tyler's body, but they didn't swap. "Hnnnn? We're not back.....damn...." She groaned, then suddenly moaned loudly as her body began twitching, skin rippling as it started changing purple and growing larger, the demon form starting to come out once more.

"T-Tell me that you are still in control of the body...." He said once he saw how she started to change again. "I'd rather not be raped by a demon again...." He told her while he watched her. He would reallly hate it if he was going to get raped by the tentacles again... He prefered to be the one controlling them insteadt of being raped by them.

"I'm trying..." Karen tilted her head back and groaned loudly as tentacles began erupting from her back. "I....I can't stop them completely but....I can....I can restrain them...." She winced from the effort, but rather than practically assaulting Tyler, the tentacles instead moved to start gently, lovingly caressing his body. "I can....I can't stop them completely but I can make them be gentle......" She panted as her futa cock withdrew from Tyler's pussy, dripping with his pussy juices as the tentacles continued to stroke at Tyler's body, some massaging his breasts, whilst another began to even so gently caress his pussy lips, though not yet entering.

His eyes widened as he saw this, hearing her words, he then sighed before he then looked down. D-Don't restrain them... Let them go... Let them have their will with my body... The faster this is over the better... Let them be as rough as ever... I want everything they got!" He then told her while he watched her. "Im ready for this.... Im sure...." He then told her. It wasn't like he didn't care about her body... But he wanted this done... He wanted it to be done as fast as possible. "Make me scream from pleasure...." He then whispered to her. "Make me beg for more..."
((Let me know when you want the transformation to happen))

((Alrighty XD))

"....Alright Tyler....if you're sure..." She leaned in to kiss him softly once more. "....I'm sorry it had to come to this though....I promise I'll do anything to make it up to you when this is over..." She smiled and gently poked his nose, then relaxed her body, groaning as the tentacles twitched, then grabbed onto Tyler, lifting him into the air as tentacles started more roughly playing with his breasts, one going to ram down his throat, whilst the one teasing his pussy suddenly plunged deep inside, ramming its way up to his womb.

Feeling this, his eyes then widened. Of course he had tried this before.. But he could feel that it was more rough than last time... It didn't hurt more than last time... But it was still more rough. He knew that there would probably be more than the two that was already inside of him... But he didn't really care... All he wanted was to get his own body back again right now. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then let out a soft moan.

After a few moments, a tentacle started rubbing against Tyler's ass, before slowly sliding inside. This tentacle it did seem that Karen was restraining, making sure that the entry into Tyler's ass was slow and gentle to avoid being painful, though at the same time a second tentacle pushed into Tyler's pussy, ravaging it and slipping into his womb, both of them squirming around, secreting fluids all over the inside and outside of Tyler in Karen's body.

Feeling how one of the tentacles gently entered his ass, he smiled a bit, atleast she could restrain, but the second tentacle already pushed into his pussy, and moved, so it was inside of his womb, together with the other one. A moan escaped his lips, he was actually starting to enjoy this.... It did actually feel pretty good now... The pain was gone and replaced with pleasure.

Karen moaned loudly as the tentacles started to fuck Tyler, slowly at first, but quickly they were getting faster and rougher. Tentacles continued massaging Tyler's breasts, others holding him in the air by the arms and legs, Karen shaking her head and moaning as she felt the sensations through the tentacles. "Nnngh....oh god.....I didn't know my body was so tight!"

He moaned out even more as he felt this... If it hadn't been beacuse of the tentacle in his mouth he would have told her how good it felt, and that he knew how tight she was... He closed his eyes and just continued moaning, before he then finally came inside of her. God it felt so good with more tentacles inside of him at once.

Karen grunted as she felt Tyler cum in her body. "Oh fuck.....so good...!" She dropped to her knees as the tentacles started getting rougher, spasming and writhing around inside of Tyler, working deeper into his body, filling him even more. The tentacles had taken complete control now, and they seemed almost desperate to work themselves to orgasm soon, as if they were practically addicted to Karen's body.

Seeing this, his eyes widened. He then felt how the tentacles started getting rougher and rougher, god that was good, he could get used to this... But he knew that he had to give Karen back her own body... No matter what, he would do it becaúse he cared about her.

Karen was panting heavily, doubling over as the tentacles began squirming, the heads bulging inside Tyler's body. "Oh god....oh god!" She screamed out as the tentacles all began cumming not only inside of Tyler, but started squirting cum all over him, filling and overflowing his body quickly, the cum seeping out of his ass, mouth and pussy as the tentacles continued pumping inside of him.

((Can have the transformation now XD))

((Sure^^ You discribe them xP))
Feeling the cum inside of him now, his eyes then widened before he felt how it started running out through his pussy, and ass, it even started coming out his mouth now, he started coughning now... It was getting harder for him to breathe now. This was pretty disgusting, but it felt good at the same time.

((Hey there ^_^

Sorry I've been gone a while, things have been insane for me lately x.x I'm looking for another job so I've been all over the place making applications and attending interviews and such x.x
My most sincere apologies for being gone for so long, but I'm hoping to get back on track now ^^))

Karen panted as she dropped down slightly, staring in disbelief as she watched her original body, Tyler still inhabiting it, squeaking and pointing as she watched a second set of breasts starting to grow out beneath the first set. "Wh-what's....what's going on...?" Before they could answer that though, the tentacles were lowering Tyler down towards Karen's futa-cock, clearly the demon body wasn't satisfied just yet, and it was going to finish what it had started.

Feeling the second pair of breasts, his eyes widened, and he looked down, still with the tentacle in his mouth. He then felt how the demon now moved him to the futa cock and he started struggling. What was going on? Was this the cum that was changing him again.
((Perhaps a third set?))

((Not quite a third just yet, heh))

Karen stared in disbelief as she watched the breasts grow out on her original body, then cried out as she felt her futa-cock inserting into Tyler's pussy. "Nnngh...oh god....my body feels this good...? Ohhhhh" She moaned and arched her back, panting heavily as her cock twitched, hips starting to thrust as the tentacles began moving Tyler up and down.

His eyes widened as he felt how she slid the cock inside of his pussy, hearing her words, he then nodded. Yes... She did feel this good, but he had no idea that it felt so good to her to have a cock inside of her pussy. Feeling how she now started to thrust, be blushed and then moaned again. Feeling the tentacles move him up and down, he then blushed even more.

Karen reached up to start playing with the new set of breasts that Tyler had sprouted on her body, tentacles continuing to play with the original breasts. "Nnngh....so big....so soft...." She moaned loudly as Tyler was moved back and forth along the futa-cock, the shaft twitching as it began quickly approaching orgasm from all the excitement. "Nnnngh....gonna cum Tyler.....can't....can't stop it....can't....pull it out...."

Feeling how Karen now started to play with his breasts as well, his eyes widened. He had never imagined that Karen would do something like that. His eyes widened as he heard her words. She was going to cum inside of him again! What would happen to him this time? He was scared right now... Very scared.

Back
Top Bottom