Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

"Alright....but we can't wait long. My parents are gonna be home tomorrow so we've got to fix things before then. I've got to be back in my body or they'll know something is wrong, and we've gotta try to get you back too.....or at least 'add-in' your male form to this body so you can at least look like yourself"

He rolled his eyes as he heard this. "Or make them believe that the body you are in is a friend of yours... And we could also just make them believe that i am you if they get home before we get this fixed you know" He then told her.

"They know me too well, they'll figure something's wrong with me if you try to pretend you are me..." She shook her head. "And we could fool them into thinking your new body is a friend of mine, but soon enough they'll wonder where you are, and your parents will wonder where you are too. They'll think you're missing, they'll even report you as missing"

"Y-Yeah... But i don't think my parents will miss me the next two days atleast..." He then told her while he watched her. "As long as your parents don't know that im 'missing' we shouldn't be in troubles..." He then told her. "Okay?" He then asked her.

"Alright....but I still want my body back before my parents are home. If I can't find or can't use a spell in this body then....we're gonna have to try the other method ok? Look at it this way....at least it wasn't painful right...?" She managed a weak laugh, glancing over at him.

He looked down as he heard her words and then slowly nodded. He didn't like the thought of that... It really scared her. "But... What do we do if none of this work?" He then asked her while he watched her.

"Well....we'll figure that out if that happens....we shouldn't think things might not work...let's just hope for the best and see how it goes ok? Don't try to be so down all the time"

He sighed as he heard her words and then nodded. "But what do we do if my body dosen't exist anymore?" He then asked her while he watched her. "What if the cock is the only thing left from it?" He then asked her.

"Magic or not, something can't just stop existing, it goes against the laws of physics. Your body is still around, either inside you or somewhere else, and that means we can get it back. And don't tell me magic can make things just 'stop existing' because that's something I absolutely wont believe" Karen folded her arms in determination, nodding to them both. At least her stubborness was giving her a positive outlook on the situation, and at least it seemed she wasn't going to give up trying to help him.

He sighed as he heard her words and then rolled his eyes. He knew that it would be a bad idea to sa that she wasn't right, right now, so he decided that it would be a bad idea to say something that could prove that she was wrong. He looked down at the ground. He knew that she was wrong. "Lets just get home..." He then mumbeled while he watched her. She was too stubborn, he didn't want to discuss this subject with her, because he knew that she wouldn't admit that he was right.

"Yes, let's get home, get back in our bodies and get the rest of your body back" She nodded once again, walking quickly back towards her house. She wasn't going to give up so easily even if Tyler had. Perhaps not knowing as much about magic was an advantage in this situation, it actually left her mind more open than his, despite Tyler being the one with the bigger belief in magic.

He rolled her eyes as he heard her words, he didn't hope that the tentacle rape would be just as bad as last time. He looked down for a moment. Would it really be a good idea to let the tentacles rape him again? What if something even worse happened? What would she do then? Rape him again until everything was like it had been before she had got her fox ears and tail

Once they arrived back at her house, Karen went through to the living room and started to flick through the spellbook that Tyler had found. "Ok....let's see....something to either reverse a spell or just switch our bodies back....hmm....."

He rolled his eyes as he heard this, he couldn't believe that such spell existed, he had never heard about any spells that could make people swap bodies, of course their existed a spell to reverse other spells... But since it wasn't a spell that had done this to them, it wouldn't work on them.

"Hm....no.....I don't see anything.....damnit....I was hoping to avoid this but.....we really don't have much choice Tyler....I know you don't really want to but.....we've got to get our bodies back somehow....and there's really no other way...."

Hearing her words, his eyes then widened. "N-No! Don't you think the effect will wear off or something like that? I really don't want to get raped by those tentacles again" He then told her while he watched her. "It feels too wierd" He then told her.

"If it was gonna wear off it probably would've by now....look....if it goes like last time then as soon as we touch we'll switch....you wont get raped by the tentacles again, I will. I've put up with it enough times so one more will be worth it to get my body back...." Of course she wasn't going to admit that it hadn't been an entirely unpleasent experience....

"I-I don't think it'll work... It dosen't feel like it did last time..." He then told her. "What if we swap once we are done? Or in the middle of this?" He then asked her. He really didn't want to go through that again, he really didn't want to feel those tentacles inside of his body again.

"Then what else do you suggest? Tyler....I want my body back....please....will you please just help me...? I'm trying to help you so....wont you help me too?"

He sighed as he heard her words and then looked down. "Fine... Switch to the demon form then... But don't let the demon take over... I know you'll be more gently than her..." He then told her while he watched her. "I know you can hold it back... I know how stubborn you are" He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips while he watched her.

"Well....last time it started out in the human form....so let's try that first ok...?" Karen smiled, starting to slowly remove her clothing, then started stroking the flaccid cock between her legs, groaning slightly as it started to grow erect. "Nnngh.....this....is how a guy feels...? No wonder....they think about sex all the time....if I had a cock....I'd be obsessed too....."

He rolled his eyes as he heard her words, and then slowly started to undress as well. "Im not obsessed..." He then told her, before he then finally stood naked in front of her. "It all started when the tip of my cock touched your pussy..." He then told her while he watched her. He then looked down. "Lets just get this done... The faster the better..." He then told her while he watched her.

"Y'know....we were both willing last time....maybe that affects it too...." She groaned as the cock reached full hardness, throbbing with desire. "Maybe....we both need to be willing to do this....for it to work..." She panted as she continued slowly stroking the shaft, concentrating to keep control, or at least as much as she could.

"T-This time it diffrent..." He then mumbeled.... Its not you who are going to be raped by tentacles if this dosen't work..." He then told her while he watched her. He looked down for a moment, seeing the hard cock in front of him, and then blushed. He just couldn't believe that it had once been sitting on his human body.

"Just trust me Tyler..." Karen walked over, but rather than bringing her cock forward she brought her head forward instead, resting her forehead against Tyler's for a few moments. "How long have we known each other Tyler? You can trust me....you can always trust me to look out for you..." She leaned in, gently kissing him....though it felt weird....kissing him whilst he was in her body, and she was in the body of another girl....demon....oh she'd lost track of pronouns by now.

Back
Top Bottom