Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
Karen was flipping through the old book absent mindedly in the club room the school had given her. Just for fun she'd started up a little magic club in the school, though so far attendance had been less than what she'd been hoping for. She didn't believe magic was real, if anything the club was more a place to just mess around and perhaps tell stories involving magic, but the rest of the school hadn't really seemed to take any interest in her. Still, it didn't put her off, and now here she was sat flicking through some old spell book she'd found in an antique bookstore in town. It was supposedly a book all about summoning spells, and Karen had already drawn out the summoning circle on the floor of the small clubroom. "Ok then....it's time to give this a try" She chuckled and hopped from her stool to her feet, deciding to just give the summoning a try anyway. If nothing else it would be a way to stave off the boredom.

"Alright then, let's begin" She pulled up the hood of the robes she'd bought from a fancy dress store, then held her hands up and out over the circle, starting to chant the words that had been in the book. At first nothing had been happening, just as she expected, but then suddenly, even in the closed room, a slight breeze began to pick up, then suddenly the circle drawn onto the floor began to glow, the light glowing brighter and brighter as the wind became stronger. "H-huh....? Wha?" Karen looked around as the light grew brighter, then smoke began to rise from the center, even starting to take a form, lightning crackling around the smoke. "What the hell is going on......?" Before Karen could get an answer though, the door slid open. It was then she suddenly remembered her best friend was coming to meet her here....damn.....he was going to see this, maybe even get caught up in it. "Get aw-" Before she could give her warning, some of the lightning crackling around the smoke shot out, swirling around the boy who had just entered the room, then suddenly there was an immense flash of light, knocking Karen to the ground. A few moments later, the light faded and the smoke began to clear, revealing two figures now laying on the floor. One was her best friend, the other was some.....thing....it looked like a female demon of some kind. "H-hello....? Are....you both alright....?"

((Im going to use this pic. for the demon insteadt: Demon ))
Tyler sighed softly as he headed off towards the magic club, he had just finshed his last class, and he was on his way to meet his best friend Karen there. He actually wasn't sure why she had joined the club, after all she didn't like magic, but he did, and he believed in it, which she didn't, so he wasn't sure of why she had joined it. He closed his eyes for a moment, before he then brushed some of his dark hair away from his green eyes. He stopped in front of his locker, and then put his school bag in there. He wouldn't need any of the books in there, since all of the schools magic books were in the club room. He sighed softly and then closed his locker, before he then continued towards the clubs room. He still didn't understand why Karen had wanted to join the club, maybe it was just so that she could spend some time with him? He closed his eyes for a moment, before he then let out a soft sigh. He was happy that she had joined the club, but was she also happy?

Tyler then stopped outside the door to the club room, he could hear wierd sounds from in there, and then started wondering what it could be. Maybe it was just someone who had tried to make a spell? No.... There wasn't supposed to be anyone in there at the moment, other than Karen, something was wrong, and he wanted to find out what it was. He slowly opened the door, and then saw the glowing from the ground and felt the breeze against his body. Someone was trying to summon something. He looked around in the room, and then saw karen with a spell book in her hand. What was she trying to do? Had she started to believe in magic? He stepped inside of the room and then closed the door, once he was inside. He then saw the lightings in the room, and then the smoke, the spell had failed. He saw the lighting hit the creature she had tried to summon, and then let out a soft sigh. His eyes then suddenly widened as a lightning went towards him, but before he could react, it hit him. His eyes widened as he felt it, and he then slowly closed his eyes and collapsed to the floor. He then groaned as he he heard Karens voice. He slowly sat up and then rubbed his eyes. "Im Karen..." He then told her, before he then closed his eyes for a moment, he still didn't feel any diffrent, and he didn't notice that his voice sounded diffrent either. Why had she tried to summon the creature anyways, and what had happened to it?

"Uhhh....." Karen blinked as it was the demon rather than Tyler that seemed to answer her, yet it was speaking like it knew her. Had the spell actually worked? Well....obviously it had worked enough to summon the demon....but was it actually under her control too? Perhaps it knew her name simply because it needed to know the name of its master? "Um.....so....who are you...?" Karen started to shuffle along the edge of the room towards where Tyler was still laying on the ground, seemingly unconscious. Her eyes stayed on the demon though, not once looking away from it as she finally moved over to sit beside Tyler, poking him for a moment, then started to shake him. "Come on, wake up you idiot..." She glanced at him, then quickly back towards the demon. "Geez....I can't believe that spell actually worked.....I thought the old crackpot in the store was just trying to be dramatic when he said that stuff about the book being dangerous...." The girl swallowed nervously as the demon started to move, then seemed to start getting up, moving to its feet. She hoped and prayed it really was under her control....or at least that it was friendly. Then again the name 'demon' didn't exactly scream friendly...

Hearing Karen's eyes Tyler's eyes widened, and he then just watched her. "Its me.... Tyler... Don't you recoginze me?" He then asked her, before he then saw her sit down beside of someone.... His.... Body? His eyes widened as he then looked down his body, seeing a pair of breasts insteadt of a flat chest his eyes widened. "Uhm.... Karen.... What kind of spell did you use?" He then asked her. "Because the body over there is not me.... Im here.... Im in the demon body" He then told her while he watched her. "You have to believe me..." He then told her. Hearing her calling him an idiot because he didn't wake up, he let out a soft sigh. "Please... You just have to believe me..." He then told her. "Im in this female body..." He then told her, before he then moved over beside of her and sat down. He somehow had to make her believe him, but how? There have to be some way that i can make her believe me.... He then thought to himself while he watched her. He then started wondering what would happen when the real demon woke up in his body.... If it woke up... After all the spell had been canceled, so maybe it was just the body that stayed there, and now he was in the body. How would he ever get back to his old body? He had no idea about it, but maybe Karen had, after all it was her who had made the spell. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then brushed some of his now long and purple hair away from his dark eyes and just continued watching her.

"Um...wait....what's....going on?" Karen blinked as she looked at the demon, watching it moving over towards her, speaking as if it was Tyler...but the voice was clearly feminine, even seeming to have something of a seductive tone to it. As it came over to sit beside her, she squeaked and moved away, pulling what she thought was Tyler along with her. "If....if you're Tyler....then who's this?" She nodded down at the unconscious body. "And how can you prove it? Why don't you.....tell me something only Tyler would know! That's it....he knows me better than anyone so he knows stuff that nobody else knows" She swallowed nervously as she backed away a little more, still shaking Tyler's unconscious body, though it didn't stir. It was still alive, still had a pulse and was still breathing, but there was no mind, no soul. The body was basically a blank slate at the moment, just waiting for a soul to inhabit it once more. "I....that wasn't supposed to work....it was just some stupid summoning spell for fun....magic isn't real.....it can't be real....it's just entertainment for fun is all...." Even with the proof right infront of her Karen was almost refusing to accept the existance of magic. Despite joining the club she was a very scientific person, wanted facts and figures to explain everything. She had only joined the club to alleviate some boredom.

Tyler let out a soft sigh, and then started thinking. He then looked down at his old body. "That... Is probably just an empty body without a soul or anything like that to control it. Its alive, but it can't move since it has no mind." He then told her while he watched her. "And something that only the real Tyler know... Hmm.... Remember when we met in the first grade, you didn't believe in magic, but in sience, while i believed magic, we were complete opposites, and we still are, but we are still best friends..." He then told her. "I showed you one of my magic tricks, while you showed me one of your science tricks. Remeber the trick where i made you pull a rabbit out of my hat, you were affraid of rabbits... And you probably still are, am i right?" He then asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. "Don't you remember?" He then asked her while he watched her. "Now would you pelase let me see the spell you used so i can see what kind of body i ended up in?" He then asked her while he watched her. "Do you believe me now Karen? Magic does exist... And it can be dangerous if you don't know how to control it. Now would you please hand me the book so i can see if i can find a spell that can get me over in my own body again" He then told her while he watched her. He couldn't believe that the school had so dangerous magic books, he had never seen one of them before either.

Well....those were certainly things that only Tyler would know....she'd never told anybody about their time together as children, and she was sure Tyler hadn't either. It really was him....but how? How was it possible? Karen couldn't....no....wouldn't believe that magic was responsible. There had to be a scientific explanation for this....there was a scientific explanation for absolutely everything. This was just like all 'magic', nothing but a trick, an illusion. "I....well if you really want to see the book..." She stood up, walking over to the desk and picking up the book she had been using, turning and walking back towards 'Tyler', or at least the body he was in now. "I bought it from an antique book store in town....it was just supposed to be a bit of fun...." She sighed and held out the book, still turned to the page of the spell she had unknowingly cast, quite an advanced one at that, one that required quite a lot of power to even begin, let alone cast in the way she had. "Now just tell me how you pulled off this trick.....a costume or something? Did you plant some smoke bombs in here this morning before I came in?"

He rolled his eyes as he heard her question. "You still don't get it, do you? What you did was some very advanced magic, not even i could have done that, now mind telling me what i am right now? And why im in this body. What did you say, and what did you do?" He then asked her, before he then felt something grow out from his back, and then looked back, seeing 3 tentacles on each side of his back. "Woah...." He just mumbeled "What are they... And how do i control them...?" He then asked himself. He sighed softly, and then moved over beside of her, and then took the book from her. "Im... Some sort of demon... This body is supposed to belong to be a very mean demon, but you canceled the spell before it got its soul, and since this body needs a soul, it took mine..." He then told her as he just continued reading. "If you try and send the body back, i would go with it.... It seems as if im trapped here.... Forever.... Or atleast until we find a spell that can swap souls between people..." He then told her. "We have to find a spell that can do that.... Hopefully there exist one of them.... Because i don't think i want to live the rest of my life.... As this" He then told her.

Karen blinked as the tentacles grew out of Tyler's back, finding herself backing away slowly. "Wh-what the hell are those?!" Her eyes widened as Tyler seemed to ignore them, not seeming to notice as the tentacles were growing longer and thicker, the tips starting to become almost......phallic. Was Tyler really not aware of what they were doing? Was he really in no control over them? Perhaps this demons body possessed instincts that Tyler's mind just couldn't control yet. "Um....Tyler.....I um....maybe we should figure out getting you back later on....um....in the meantime...maybe you should....work on getting those things under control?" She pointed nervously at the tentacles, swallowing nervously, hoping that no more would start sprouting. "Then um....then I'll go to the bookstore to try and find another book or something....ok...?"

Seeing how she backed away from him, he then closed his eyes, and then looked down at her. "Don't tell me that you are scared of me..." He then told her, before he then looked up at her again. "Its just me.... You know i wouldn't do anthing to hurt you..." He then told her. "And yes... I know how to control them already..." He then told her. "I just don't know how to get them back so i can follow you" He then told her. "Do you maybe have.... Something i can wear over my back so they won't grow out again once i get them back, in my back" He then told her. He didn't like the tentacles, so he would do anything to make them stay in his back once he got them back. "Its still me you know...." He then started, before he then looked down on the ground. "Im just in another body..." He then told her, before he then looked up at her again.

"Um....you....can borrow my robes I guess....though you're still kind of....purple....you really shouldn't go out looking like that...." Karens eyes were still focused on the tentacles, in particular the phallic tips. She didn't understand how Tyler could be so calm about this....nor was she sure if he really did have total control over them....or if he did....if that control would last very long. "Can't you look a little different or something? I mean if you step outside even covering up someone's gonna see your purple skin....and we need to get you a change of clothes...whatever the hell that is she....I mean you....are wearing, it'll make you stand out even more" Karen shook her head, pulling off the robes she had bought from the costume shop, just wearing her regular school uniform underneath, though pulling up the robes had caused her skirt to flick up, briefly flashing her red panties right at Tyler, though Karen didn't seem to notice.

Seeing her panties, Tyler felt the body react, what was this? He then felt how two of the tentacles grabbed her arms, before one of them, then slid inside of her pussy. "I-Im really sorry" Tyler said as he saw this. "You were right... I don't have any control over them" He then told her, before he then closed his eyes and turned around. "I-I can't stop them" He then told her, as he tried to pull them back into his back. "T-They won't obey me" He then told her. He could feel how the two of the last three tentacles then slid up under her shirt, and just stayed under her stomach, while the last one of them slid down under her panties and then up inside of her ass. "I-Im trying to stop them, but they won't obey me" He then told her. What was these tentacles? And why were the doing this to his best friend?

Just as Karen was finished pulling the robes off, she felt two of the tentacles grab her arms, the girl yelping in surprise. "Tyler what the hell are you do-" She was cut off as she felt one of them move up her skirt, then punch through the fabric of her panties directly into her pussy, the girl screaming in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her virginity was taken. "St-stop it! You said you could control them!!" Karen shook her head and squirmed, her eyes widening as she watched more tentacles erupt from Tyler's back, moving up under her shirt, but stopping short of her breasts, though as she felt one approaching her ass she quickly shook her head. "No! No no no! Not there! Not-" She screamed again as the other tentacle pushed through her panties and forced it's way into her tight ass. In the back of her mind, Karen wondered if these phallic things worked like normal cocks....would they cum? Was Tyler feeling sensation through them? Sadly she couldn't think about the answers to these questions, Karen was stuck in a mixture of moaning and crying out in pleasure as her virgin holes were violated, the tentacles continuing to work their way deeper inside of her than any normal man could've reached.

"I-I can't stop them!" He told her while he watched the tentacles move. He had been sure that he could control them until he had seen her panties, some thoughts had run through his head, maybe the tentacles had reacted on the thoughts? He sighed softly. "I-I thought i had control over them, it felt as if i had" He then told her, while he watched what the tantacles did to her. "They won't obey me" He then tolf her, before he then let out a sigh. "Im doing everything i can to get them under control" He told her, before he then sighed. He wanted to get them out of her, because he feared that she would hate or fear him when he finally got control of them. He couldn't think of anything else at the moment, it was impossible for him to move, and he hated it. He hated the feeling of being unable to move, when he tried to. "I-I can't even move..." Maybe the tentacles had paralyzed him? He just was so confused right now. He just wanted to get back to his own body, but that was probably impossible.

Karen couldn't believe it....with what was happening to her....Tyler was sighing? "S-sorry you're so bored by this!" She didn't mean to sound like she hated him, but she was angry at what was going on, at her virginity being taken in such a way, though she could see he was trying to stop, even if it wasn't working. "Nngh....so....big...." Karen couldn't help starting to moan in pleasure as the tentacles thrust deeper into her pussy and ass, her pussy juices now pouring down the tentacle, dripping to the floor as her body squeezed them tightly. In a way she wished the ones under her breasts would do something....her nipples were now so hard they were clearly visible through her bra and uniform, and they were aching for attention. "Oh god...it feels....it feels good...." She panted heavily, starting to feel an orgasm build up inside of her as the tentacles continued to violate her, Karen's moans of pleasure starting to become more and more intense.

Tyler's eyes widened as he heard her words. "Y-You like it?" He then asked her, but as hs heard her moans, he knew she did. "You want me to try and take control so i can continue it?" He then asked her while he watched her. He didn't beleive this.... She actually liked it? He could see her hard nipples and blushed a bit as he heard her words. "B-But this is so wrong..." He just closed his eyes.... He couldn't believe this... She loved having the tentacles inside of her? He could feel how the tentacles went deeper inside of her, the two under her shirt even started caressing her breasts, and she just continued moaning and enjoying it?! This was unbelieveable, he had never thought that his best friend would enjoy something like this. He could feel what the tentacles felt, he could feel the warmth in her pussy, and the warmth under her shirt, he could feel how tight her pussy was getting. He blushed even more at the feeling and then looked down at the ground. He had never thought that Karen would like something like this.... Never...

(( Sorry it took me a while to get back! Things have been hectic in real life x.x ))

Karen groaned loudly, then slowly looked up at Tyler, almost angrily. "Idiot, It's not like I want to enjoy this! I just don't have much....NGH.....choice...." She was still trying to escape, but the tentacles grip was so tight it was useless. The more she struggled the more they seemed to try and pleasure her. She would've liked this to stop, after all she was still being raped, and these things were still tentacles, but her body wasn't reacting how she wanted it to. It was like the tentacles were affecting her body in someway, enhancing the stimulation. "Oh god no.....I...I can feel it.....I'm gonna cum soon..." She was beginning to pant, feeling an orgasm approaching, but that brought another thought to her mind. What if these tentacles came too? What if they came inside of her....? What if..... and the thoughts began to send her into a panic. "Oh god....get them out Tyler! Get them out before they cum! I don't wanna get pregnant! I'm not on any kind of birth control!!"

His eyes widened as he heard her words. "Don't you think that what im trying to do?! I've already told you that they won't obey me, i can't control them!" He then told her while he watched her. He didn't want her to get pregnant, but he couldn't control the tentacles, no matter how har he tried, so what could he do? Even if she asked him to stop them, he wouldn't be able to stop them. He didn't want to do this, he hadn't asked to become this wierd tentacle thing. He didn't know how to control this body, but maybe the book said how to control it, then maybe she would be able to control him? That would be better than raping her like this. He didn't even know if the tentacles would pull out when they were done, he didn't know anything... At all, so why did she give him commands? He sighed and then closed his eyes, he didn't want to see this, he couldn't, it made him feel as if this was his fault. He wasn't even sure if it was his fault or not.

Karen glared at him as Tyler seemed to just sigh and look away. Sure this wasn't his fault but he could at least look like he was trying to make an effort! Hell he could start hitting the damn tentacles or something! Still, she didn't have much chance to say that to him. The tentacles pounding into her ass and pussy were finally starting to push her over the edge, her sensitive breasts being squeezed tightly by the tentacles, her nipples hard and sticking up through her bra and shirt. "Oh god....oh god!!" Karen arched her back, thrusting her chest out and screamed as an orgasm, more powerful than any she'd given herself with her fingers, ripped through her body, her pussy and ass squeezing down tightly on the tentacles inside of her, her juices spraying all over the tentacle in her pussy, the inner walls rippling and seeming to be trying to pull the tentacle in deeper, even though it was already near to her womb. Karen's body was just acting on it's own whether she wanted it to or not.

Tyler eyes widened as he heard how she moaned, and then felt how she came on the tentacles, and then moaned out, before he then felt how the tentacles came inside of her, and then moaned out, arching his back. "N-No!" He moaned while he watched her, feeling how har the tentacles came inside of her ass and pussy, even on her breasts. He then felt how they relaxed, and then put her down before the pulled out. He could see how the cum dripped off them, and then blushed. He knew that she would be mad at him, maybe she would even start screaming at him, but he would take it, after all some of this was his fault, he wasn't sure how the tentacles would react if she tried to hit him, but right now it didn't seem as if they would do anything, but you could never know. Actually it felt as if he had control over the tentacles right now, but he knew that it wasn't much he had control over them.

Karen groaned as she was dropped to the floor, coughing as cum leaked from her pussy and ass, able to feel the cum inside of her clothes from where the ones playing with her breasts had cum. The shirt and bra were probably ruined, and her breasts were covered in the odd fluid. It was a lot thicker than human cum, stickier too...and god there was so much. Each tentacle had poured out as much as 10 men....her holes were going to be leaking for a while yet. "Oh god...." She groaned again, slowly pushing herself up to her hands and knees, crawling over towards Tyler and glaring at him, before playfully hitting his shoulder. Not enough to cause pain, but it was something she always did when she was mad at him, though the fact it wasn't a real punch meant she would at least get over it. "You idiot....you'd better learn to control those things until we get you back into your own body" She glared at him again, then grumbled as she managed to get to her feet, the thick, sticky demon cum running down her legs as she adjusted her panties, trapping most of the fluid inside of her for the moment. She'd need to get it out in the shower or something. "Let's find that damn book and see what we can do..." She grabbed the robes from earlier off the floor, throwing them ontop of Tyler as she went to get the book, starting to flick through it. "Looks like you're a demon....I can't pronounce the name....doesn't say anything about being able to control you though...."

Hearing her words, he then smiled a bit. "I'll do that..." He then told her in a soft whisper, before he then slowly walked over to her. He then heard how she called him a demon, or atleast his body. "Listen.. Im very sorry about what happened..." He then told her in a soft tone while he watched her. He then took the book from her and started looking through it. She was right... There wasn't any ways to control him, but he didn't want to rape her like that again. "M-Maybe we should just get out of here...." He then told her in a soft whisper. "Before anyone gets in here and see my like this.... I don't want that to happen..." He told her. "And i can't let my parents see me like this... They won't recognize me..." He told her with a sigh. "Can i live at your place?" He asked her in a soft tone. He could already smell the demon cum that sticked to her body. "I know you don't want this to happen again, and i can't sleep anywhere else..." He then told her. "Please..." He then begged her while he watched her. "I promise you that i'll try and control the tentacles..." He then told her. He looked down at the ground, he didn't want to know what the demon cum would do to her. "And besides... I'll also need some female clothes now... And i don't have any..." He then told her.

Karen watched him, then sighed and hung her head slightly, rubbing her face and nodding slightly. "Fine fine, you can stay at my place.....but clothes or not we gotta do something about the fact your skin is purple....and you gotta try to pull those damned tentacles into your back....the book says that I can't control you, but it doesn't say you can't control yourself. Just....get the hang of it..." She grumbled and took the book back from him, flipping through a few pages. "Hm...well....these pictures....it makes it look like the demon is turning into a human or something....still a girl...but at least no purple skin or purple hair....." Karen slowly ran a hand through her own firey red hair, then held the book back out. "Since you're such an expert in magic, read it and give it a try. At least if you're in a human form those tentacles might not come out...." She shook her head, looking at herself and sighing. "I gotta take a few showers when I get home....this stuff is filling my shirt and my bra...." She grumbled as she adjusted her shirt, some of the cum still pouring out of the bottom of it.

He rolled her eyes, before he then read through the pages, finding a spell that the one who had summoned the body was supposed to say. He then handed her the book again. "This spell is supposed to turn me into a human form..." He then told her. "But i'll still need some clothes..." He then said. "But first of all, use the spell and turn me into a human..." He then told her while he watched her. Hopefully the spell wouldn't be too hard for her to use, because he didn't really like the form he had right now... He wanted a human form... Without tentacles. He actually needed a shower as well... The body he was in didn't smell very good, and Karen could probably smell it as well... It smelled like... Demon cum. He could smell the cum from her as well, so they had to be careful, if they met anyone out in the hall, they would probably be able to smell it, which was a bad thing, since he didn't want anyone to laugh at them, and Karen probably didn't want that either.

"Alright alright.....just make sure to put those robes on....even in human form those....'clothes' you're wearing are pretty weird after all....." Karen started to read through the spell a few times, getting it right in her head before she started to say the words out loud, being careful to pronounce things right this time. The last time she had mis-pronounced a spell...well....that was how they'd ended up in their current situation. Fortunately for them both though, this time Karen was able to get it right, finally finishing the spell to transform Tyler's demon body into a human form, though the pictures didn't really give much of a real image of what exactly Tyler's human form would look like, only that it was female. "Though....what're we gonna do with your regular body too? We can't just leave it here can we? Then again, if we did and someone finds it they'll take it to hospital and take care of it....keep it alive until we can get you back in there"

Back
Top Bottom