Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

Feeling how his body then changed agian, he then let out a soft sigh, before he then let out a soft sigh of relief. He put on the robe, and then looked down his body, atleast he looked like a human now... But he was still a female. "Hmm... I don't want my bod to be left here... So we have to take it with us.." He told her. "I don't want anyone to worry about me... We have to bring it with us" He told her in a soft tone. "And you have to call my parents and tell them that im staying at your place so they won't worry about me..." He then told her. "Then when we get to your house i'll start training with the tentacles... And you will look for a spell that can get my soul back in my body..." He then told her. "And we will also have to find an excuse for the teacher, so we can tell him why im not coming to school, okay?" He then asked her in a soft tone. Hopefully that was all that they had to do, while he was in the demon body. He just hoped that there actually existed some spell that could get him back in his own body.

"Let's just focus on getting back to my place and then having a shower first.....then we can think about all the rest of it..." Karen rubbed her head and sighed, snapping the book closed and turning to go. "Can you carry your body? If I carry anything it's gonna push all the stuff outta my shirt....at least right now it's staying inside of my clothes..." Karen suspected even in human form the body would be much stronger than any normal human, so carrying a regular body shouldn't be too much trouble. "Though how do we take care of your body? We can't exactly feed it if it's not able to eat by itself. At least in a hospital they can take care of it....but...it's up to you..." Karen shook her head as she opened the door, glancing up and down the corridor. "Looks like everyone else has gone home....shouldn't be too hard to get to my place without being seen....and lucky for you my parents are away for a while....come on"

Once they had gotten back to Karen's house, fortunately in an uneventful trip, where they put Tyler's body on the bed. "Ok....let's see...." She started to flip through the book, getting close to the end before she saw a picture that took her interest. "Ok....here we go....this looks like it might work..." The pictures showed a picture of the demon body, then an arrow pointing to another human body. "Must mean it transfers. Ok then, here we go!" Karen read the passage a few times, then began to chant the spell as best she could, a wind kicking up around them, before there was a suddenly bright flash of light, blinding them both for a few moments, though when it faded things had gotten....interesting. Tyler was still in the human female form of the demon, but his body was now gone. "Um....what....happened...?"

Tyler let out a soft sigh of relief as they reached her house, and he then followed her inside. He took off the robe, and then followed her. Seeing that she picked up a book, he then smiled, maybe she had a spell that could return him to his normal body? "Im ready for it..." He then told her, once he had heard her words. He then heard her chant the spell, before he then closed his eyes, just waiting to get inside of his own body again. He could feel the wind against his body, before he then felt the warmth of the bright light, and then smiled, feeling his cock between his legs again. He then soon after felt the warmth from the light disappear and opened his eyes, hearing her words he looked around, his body was gone, was he in his own body? "What do you mean with what happened?" He asked her, but the heard the female voice. He slowly pulled down his skirt, and then panties, seeing his own... Hard cock down there, eventhough it was a bit bigger.
"Wh-What did you do to me?" He then asked her, almost yelled it at her. "This body is not supposed to have a cock!" He yelled at her.

Karen blinked as she stared at the odd sight infront of her, mouth hanging open slightly in semi-disbelief. Every moment about this day was just getting weirder and weirder. "Uhhhh......I...." She blinked, looking down at the spellbook again, then back up. "Well it's not my fault! You're the magic expert according to you!" Karen shook her head, then looked away, folding her arms. "And will you put that thing away!! I'm going to start thinking you're some kinda pervert after today! You've already raped me once so put it away before you get tempted to do it again!" She was clearly still a little sore about what had happened earlier, though she did understand it wasn't either persons fault. "If you're such an expert then why don't you figure it out?" She tossed Tyler the magic book and turned to leave the room. "I'm gonna go make some dinner, so when you're ready to apologise to me you can have something to eat!"

He rolled her eyes as he heard her words, and then grabbed the book. "I didn't ask to get transformed to this... You were the one who did all this to me... How much magic have you seen me do so far?" He then asked her. "If somebody should apologise, it should be you!" He then told her in a hard tone, before he then followed right behind her. Wh was she suddenly mad at him, what had he done? He hadn't done anything, and he hadn't asked to be transformed into this, in fact this was all her fault, if she hadn't used that spell back in the magic room, none of this would have happened, and she knew that just as well as he did, so why didn't she just say sorry to him? Sometimes he just didn't understand women. He closed his eyes and then let out a soft sigh, before he then looked down at the ground.

"Well you're the one that claims to be such an expert! I never believed in magic, it was just some silly game that's all! And Why should I apologise?! You're the one who just walked into the room without asking!" She growled and walked into the kitchen, pulling out a few things in order to prepare some dinner for the two of them. "Now put some damn pants or something on to cover yourself up will you? Or why not see if you can just....change like before? You went from demon to human girl....maybe you've got your old body in the mix aswell now. So just go back upstairs and try it"

He rolled her eyes as he heard her words. "And why should i ask to go in? You never believed in magic, so how could i know you were chanting a spell?" He then asked her in a hard tone. "And why should i even leisten to you? Im strong than you anyways" He then told her in a hard tone. "And you know that.... So you'd better show some respect to me!" He then told her, before he then crossed his arms right over his breasts. "And no... There are only the two bodies in the mix.... I can only feel two..." He then said. "My old body is probably gone forever.... Thanks to you!" He then yelled at her. "I have to stay like this for the rest of my life!" He then yelled.

"Well maybe that's what you get for raping me then!" Karen still had her back turned to him. "I didn't ask for that but it still happened! I could be pregnant with some kind of demon baby now thanks to you! Did you ever think of that?! No I bet you didn't!" She just started cooking angrily, not paying too much attention to what she was putting in. "So maybe we can say we're just both at fault and stop throwing blame around!" She grumbled and shook her head, just staring at the food, then putting it in the oven. ".....It's not like I meant for any of this to happen anymore than you meant to rape me earlier...."

He sighed softly as he heard her words before he then looked down at the ground. "You are right.... Im sorry..." He then told her in a soft tone, before he then moved over beside of her. "I guess... Im just scared.... Im affraid that i will never get my own body back..." He then told her, before he then looked down at the ground. "I.... I don't want to stay a female for the rest of my life...." He then told her, before he then sat down with his back against the counter. "Will you help me get my old body back?" He then asked her in a soft tone, before he then looked up at her.

"I'll do what I can but....you really do know more about this stuff than me....I never even believed it was real until all this happened..." Karen rubbed her head and sighed. "But....I'll try to help however I can ok? Tomorrow we'll head for the bookstore where I got that book from and see if there's anything else. In the meantime just....try to relax ok? I know that's probably hard to do but.....just try it.....and for gods sake don't you dare strip down infront of me again. It's weird enough seeing a naked girl like that, but especially when she's got -that- hanging between her legs aswell as the regular stuff....."

He smiled a bit as he heard her words. "Give me one good reason" He then told her in a playful tone. "After all its the only thing i got left from my old body..." He then told her before he then looked up at her. Luckily it was weekend tomorrow so they didn't have to go to school. "Could you get some clothes so i could get dressed atleast, some girl clothes please" He then told her while he looked up at her. "This dosen't look that good on me..." He then told her with something that was supposed to be a chuckle, but came out as a giggle insteadt. He instantly blushed and then looked down.
((Could it be the same as what was on the pic. and then you decide underwear))

((That very revealing purple outfit in the pic you sent me? lol. Alrighty then, perhaps that can be the only thing that they have that'll fit, though I don't think any underwear is gonna go under it, heh))

"You can't go showing it off! It's just.....perverted. And it might put more ideas in your head" Karen shook her head as she checked the food in the oven. "Ok....dinner will be a little while then....so let's go upstairs and look for some clothes. Though looking at you we're gonna have to look through my mom's wardrobe, I doubt anything I have is gonna fit you too well"

((Atleast a thong?))
"Lets check your room first.... I don't like grown up clothes..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips. He then stood up, before he looked back at her. "Lead the way then..." He then told her while he watched her. He just wanted to get the clothes as fast as possible.

"Well none of my shirts are gonna fit over your chest....and none of my bra's are gonna fit either. Come to think of it, mom's might not either...." Karen sighed as she went up to her room, then started to dig through her drawers. "Ok.....the only thing I have that might fit you is....this...." She stood up slowly, holding up a rather skimp red thong. "It's too big for me so....it might fit you.....but for anymore we're gonna have to check mom's closet...."

Seeing the thong he then blushed. "Wait... I think i have an idea... If im able to use magic... I should be able to make some of your clothes bigger..." He then told her. He was desperate, he didn't want to wear grown up clothes... After all he wasn't a grown up... But his body was, but that didn't mean that it was okay with his to wear grown up clothes. "You don't mind that... Do you?" He then asked her, before he then slid the thong on, it fit perfectly, though it felt very wierd since it was girls clothes.

"Well....alright....I guess you can try....but only on my old clothes! You're not ruining my new ones...." Karen blushed as she watched Tyler slide the thong on, the back of it tight between Tyler's firm new ass cheeks, whilst the cock on the female body was making a nice bulge in the front of the thong. "Let's see...." Karen started rumaging through her closet, then threw a few things out onto the floor.

He rolled his eyes as he heard her words and then watched her throw out some clothes. "Uhm... Could you pick the clothes that fit together so i can choose what i want to wear?" He then asked her while he watched her. "Please?" He then begged her. She would probably know that he wasn't good at picking female clothes, and he still had to learn it, so she would have to help him.

"Well....the only things I have that go together are...." Karen sighed, leaning down and picking up some thin purple items. "These.....a friend bought them for me as a joke about a year ago....everything else is just a random mix. So you can either wear these, or mix and match some of the others. Still.....I'm not so sure these are exactly good for public display.....if you're gonna wear these things you should at least wear a skirt or something with it"

"A skirt is alright.... I guess.... But purple aren't exactly my favorite color... Do you maybe have some white or something like that, a top or a t-shirt or something like that?" She then asked her. As long as it wasn't anything too girly he really didn't care, that meant as long as there wasn't any small, cute unicorns on it, it would be fine with him. He then looked down at the clothes and started thinking again.
((Wanna see the pic. again? XD ))

((Please))

"Well alright.....I'll take a look but these are pretty much all my old clothes that you can mess with..." Karen sighed and rubbed her head, turning to start going through the closet again, taking a few more things out and throwing them into the middle of the room, then turning with her hands on her hips. "Well that's it....see anything you want to try out?"

Hearing her words made him smiled a bit, before he then started looking through the clothes, but his untrained eyes didn't really see anything. "Uhm... Well..." He started, before he then picked up a shirt, but quickly put it back again. "Could you maybe find something... I really suck at this..." He then told her while he watched her. "You are better at this than i am..." He then told her, before he then rubbed his back head a bit.

Karen rolled her eyes, leaning down to start rumaging around, gathering together a few things, then thrust them into Tylers arms. "Here, go try these on. There's a bra in there that you'll need to make a little bigger too. And no I wont help you put these on, you'll have to figure that out for yourself pervert" She folded her arms and nodded. "Go on, you know where the bathroom is so try your magic in there to make the clothes bigger and try them on"

He rolled his eyes as he heard her words, before he then picked up the clothes, but left the bra behind, there was no way that he was gonna wear a bra. He then went to the bathroom and made the clothes bigger, it would fit him now, but he just couldn't get it on... It was so wierd. He picked it up again, and then went back to her. "Please... Can you help me with this... I just need you to help me this one time, and then you won't have to help me more" He then told her while he watched her.

Karen had gone back to the kitchen to see to dinner, then sighed as she heard Tyler coming in, turning around to look at him. "Fine fine....but only this once....geez.....I thought guys practiced with womens clothing....you should be an expert at getting it on and off...." She shook her head, walking over and helping Tyler get the clothes on, though as she was pulling the shirt on, Karen's hands accidentally rubbed across Tyler's new breasts and nipples. "There, you happy now?"

His eyes widened a bit as he felt her hands on his breasts and then his nipple, letting out a soft moan. "T-Thank you..." He then told her while he blushed. This just felt so wierd... He didn't really like to wear female clothes... But he knew that he had to wear it, since he didn't want to walk around on the street naked, and Karen probably wouldn't want him to do that. He sighed softly and then walked over to the mirror, he couldn't even recognize himself anymore.

Back
Top Bottom