Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

"Y-You are sleeping naked?" He then asked her while he watched her. He then looked down and blsued. "S-Sorry..." He then told her while he watched her. He then let out a soft sigh and started removing his clothes, until he was naked as well. He then slid down under the covers. "I'll do my best to control my body, and keep it from touching you..." He then told her while he watched her. He then slowly closed his eyes, but didn't fall asleep, he just laid there... Thinking.
((Maybe she could start it this time?))

"I'm not naked! I have my night robe on!" She grumbled and shook her head, blinking as she felt Tyler moving around and stripping. "....What're you doing? You can't strip naked in my bed Tyler! At least leave some underwear on or something!" She rolled her eyes, keeping her back to him and grumbling, shaking her head as she closed her eyes.

((hmm, perhaps in her sleep she rolls over and her hands accidentally start playing with Tyler's breasts, which triggers his body and wakes him up? ^^;; Then let the futa rape fun commence))

((I would actually prefer if she did it while she was awake, but while she sleeps its fine with me^^))
He rolled his eyes as he heard her words. "Well... Do you have an extra robe then?" He then asked her while, before he then turned and looked over at her... Or well... Her back. "I don't like sleeping with my clothes on..." He then told her while he watched her. He then rolled onto his back again, wondering how he would look in such girly clothes, it was pretty hard for him to imagine.

((Well right now Tyler will need to rape her a few times, but eventually she'll start to love it so much she wants it, and perhaps starts trying to get his body to rape her whether Tyler wants to or not, hehe))

As he spoke Karen was already asleep, dozing lightly as she curled up on the bed, though she didn't have an extra robe anyway, she had no need for more than the one after all.
However, after about an hour, Karen groaned slightly in her sleep, rolling over, one of her hands flopping over onto Tyler's bare chest, landing on one of his new breasts. For a moment she didn't move around, but eventually she started moving again, her hand unconsciously squeezing at the breast, massaging it gently, as if her sleeping body was wondering what this unfamiliar thing in her bed was.

Tyler was half asleep when he felt something on his breasts, and his eyes shot open, and then looked at the hands, before he then looked over at Karen, seeing what she was doing. He then suddenly felt the beast inside of him, unable to help it, he then let out a big moan of pleasure, probably loud enough for her to wake up. He covered his eyes, and he then slowly felt how his body started to change again. "K-Karen... Its heppening again" He then told her while he looked over at her. "H-Help me... I don't want to rape you again" He then told her.
((Okay then^^))

((So is he going to change to demon form right away? Or perhaps he can rape her first in his human futa form, then just as they think it's over, the body shifts into demon form and tentacle rapes her aswell?))

Karen was in a deep sleep by this point, and didn't seem to hear Tyler's protests, her hand just continued to massage at the breast, squeezing it, her palm rubbing over the nipple occasionally. She wasn't aware of what she was doing, her body was just exploring something unfamiliar in her usually empty bed, her body shuffing a little closer, one of her legs moving over his.

((Sure^^))
"K-Karen!" He now yelled while he looked over at her. "Stop it!" He then told her while he watched her, but it was too late now... The lust in the demon body had now taken over his body, but not his mind, atleast it hadn't transformed yet. "K-Karen, please stop this... Stop it before the demon body rapes you... I don't have control anymore!" He then told her while he looked over at her.

Karen yawned as he yelled, her eyes slowly flickering open as her hand stopped playing with his breast. "Mmmm? What is it....? Stop yelling...." She yawned slightly, her hand absent mindedly moving down his body as she started to sit up, until her hand came to rest on his bare erection. Karen blinked for a moment, then slowly turned her head to look at Tyler, blinking in tired confusion.

"K-Karen... Wake up and run.... The demon took over the moment you started playing with its body.... Run... Stay away until it clams down unless you want it to rape you!" He then told her, but he knew it was too late, he could feel how his body now grabbed her hand and pulled her on top of him. "I-Im sorry... I don't have control over the body anymore" He then told her, before he then felt his cock sliding inside of her pussy.

Karen blinked, not understanding for a moment, then gasped and was about to try and move away, but Tyler grabbed onto her arms, pulling her across. "N-no! Tyler make it stop!!" She looked at him, fear filling her eyes as she was moved above him, then cried out as the cock slid up her robes and started to enter her pussy. "Oh god!" It wasn't as big as the tentacle, but her body had a natural tightness, squeezing the cock almost painfully tight as it slide inside of her, Karen's body responding quickly, her nipples hardening and her pussy growing hotter and wetter.

"I-I can't... Your touch on my breasts woke up the demon... I can feel it... I can feels its lust!" He then told her, before he then felt how his body started thrusting inside of her, feeling everything the demon felt, made him moan. "I-I can't stop it, it won't listen to me..." He then told her. "Why did you have to rub my breasts?" He then asked her while he watched her. "I had control of it until you did that" He then told her, affraid that she would be mad at him again.
((Maybe when they are done , the cum will make her want more of it? You know... Like an extra effect?))

((Hehe, sort of a semi-hypnotic effect where Karen is still partially aware, but she's lost control of her body whether she likes it or not))

Karen cried out as Tyler started to thrust inside of her, her pussy squeezing his, or perhaps her would be a better way to describe him now, cock. Karen tried to grab Tyler's hands to pull them away, but they were far too strong. Even in this frail looking form, Tyler was still far stronger physically than any human. "Nnnngh! N-no.......I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! Please stop!" Karen began to pant as her body had pleasure forced upon it, her nipples hardening through the thin night robe, the dim light allowing Tyler to see the outline of her body through the thin fabric.

((Damn, would have prefered if the lust had taken over her mind))
"I-I can't stop.... The devil took over the body the moment you gave it pleasure... I can't stop it!" He then told her while he watched her. "Please... Just see if you can get away" He then told her, while he tried to gain control of the body again, but the demon inside it was too strong. He moaned out and then closed his eyes. "T-There is nothing i can do..." He then told her. "You have to knock me out before the tentacles get out" He then told her. "Thats the only way!" He then told her, before he then let out a moan from the pleasure that he felt.

((All in good time XD If we delay the process it gives us more to work with, hehe))

"I-I can't....I can't get my arms away! You're too strong!" Karen's mouth began to hang open as she moaned in pleasure, her pussy growing hotter and wetter around the girl cock fucking it. "Nnngh.....so deep....." Her breasts were beginning to bounce in the robe from the force of the fucking, her sensitive nipples rubbing against the fabric, just sending further pleasure into Karen's body.

He looked down as he heard this. "I-Im sorry.... I really am..." He then told her. He wished that there was something that he could, but it didn't seem as if there was something that he could do. "T-There is nothing i can do to stop her..." He then told her, before he then looked down. "Can you forgive me?" He then asked her, while he looked down into her eyes, just wanting this to stop, so that he could get some sleep.

Karen managed a weak nod as she panted in pleasure. She knew this wasn't his fault, it was partly her fault, all of this was. She couldn't blame him, and she had to forgive him. And besides, at least it didn't hurt. "Nnngh....oh god....oh god I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm....I'm...." Karen arched her back, screaming in pleasure as her pussy tightened around Tyler's cock, her pussy pouring juices all over his waist and her bed.

He moaned out as he felt this and then closed his eyes. "God... So good..." He then told her, before he then felt the demon shoot a massive load of cum inside of her. "God... So good..." He actually didn't want to say this... But he just couldn't help it, it felt too good to him, for him to hold back, he then looked down into her eyes. "I-Its my fault..." He then told her, before he then arched his back. "N-No... Not now... Not again!" He the screamed as he felt the tentacles grow out from his back. "I-I don't want to.... Stop..." He then said. Alteast he had control over his body now, but not the tentacles, the demon controlled the tentacles.

Karen squealed as the cum shot inside of her, overflowing quickly, though as it stopped and she panted heavily, Tyler seeming to let go of her arms, her eyes seemed to have glazed over slightly. "Nnngh.....Tyler.....I don't feel right..." As she watched his body transform, skin turning purple and the body increasing in size, Karen couldn't help licking her lips, watching the tentacles growing out, her hands immediately going to the nearest one and beginning to stroke it. "H-huh? I can't stop myself.....I....I can't stop it....I don't want to but.....oh god my body wants them so bad...." She groaned, leaning in to start licking at one of the tentacles, then slowly crawled off Tyler, getting onto all fours on the bed beside him, wiggling her ass and pussy for the tentacles to come and get. "Oh no....not again...."

"Wh-What are you doing? Don't tempt it!" He then told her while he watched her. He then felt how two of the tentacles went for her ass, and one for her pussy. He could feel down get inside of her, and then moaned out, before he then felt the tentacles lift her up, just like before. He then looked down his body, the cock was still there, but why? Shouldn't it be gone? Or would it stay there forever? He then looked back at her, and then back at the tentacles, watching them turn her upside down, and then saw how they moved her to his hard cock. "D-Don't do it!" He then told her. "It'll just please them" He said, while he looked down at her.

Karen moaned loudly as the tentacles thrust into her ass, then squealed in delight as another entered her pussy, slowly lifting her into the air, her body not even struggling against them. "Nnngh....I can't help it....my body is acting on its own ever since you came inside me!" She stared at his cock as she was slowly brought to it, groaning and parting her lips, leaning forwards to lick the tip, then slowly started to lower her head down it, sucking on it hard, whilst her hands went up to Tyler's now enlarged breasts, squeezing the firm purple flesh and massaging them roughly.

"N-No! Karen stop this! You are not like this, you are supposed to help me agianst the demon, not make it stronger!" He then told her while he watched her. He could feel how it grew stronger every time she gave it pleasure. He was starting to learn more and more about the demon, it seemed to react when it had a chance to get pleasure, and not a second before. Pleasure seemed to make it stronger, and its cum... It seemed to take over the body. "K-Karen please don't suck on my cock... Its too wierd!" He then told her.

Karen let out a muffled response, though her mouth was too full of his cock for it to be made out, before she tilted her head and slowly lowered it, taking his entire cock into her throat and sucking on it hard, whilst her hands continued massaging Tyler's breasts, her ass and pussy squeezing on the tentacles that were furiously fucking them, as if her body was trying to milk them for more cum.

"N-No Karen, stop that! I know you don't want this, you have to fight, don't give up!" He then told her, he couldn't move, his legs were stunned, he couldn't do anything but to stand there and let her suck his cock and rub his breasts. He could feel how the demon enjoyed this, she was laughing, he could feel it, it seemed as if she loved to make Karen do this. He could feel how the tentacles thrusted inside of her, he could feel everything his body did to her. "I-It feels so good..." He then told her.

Inside Karen was trying to fight, but her body wasn't obeying her minds commands. This must be what Tyler was feeling when the tentacles took control, when his body took control of itself away from him. She had no idea it was so hard to try and do even the simplest thing when her body was determined to do something else. She was desperately trying to pull her head away from the cock she was deepthroating, but every attempt only ended in her body bobbing up and down on the cock, slurping on the head before thrusting back down to suck on the entire thing once again.
One of Karen's hands released Tyler's breast, and for a moment it seemed she might've been regaining control, but instead the hand simply thrust down beneath Tyler's cock to his demonic pussy, fingers quickly shoving up inside of it.

Tylers eyes widened as he felt her release one of his breasts, had she finally gained control of her body again? He hoped so, but then he felt her hand move to his pussy, and then felt a finger inside of it, of course there could be more than one finger in it, but it still felt like too much, it felt good, but he didn't want it, he wanted her to stop this, he wanted her to let go of his cock before she got any of his demonic cum in her mouth, since he was affraid what it would do to her, he could still feel the tentacle under her shirt, and the tentacles in her pussy and her ass. "Y-You have to fight it Karen!" He then told her, since he knew that he wouldn't be able to fight the demon inside of him, but maybe she could fight the cum inside of her body, unless there was some of the demon inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom