Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

Karen just grunted in pleasure as the tentacles continued to fuck her, pussy juices squirting out of her and splashing onto Tyler's face as she started to finger fuck his new pussy. She knew the sensations wouldn't be familiar, that such new feelings might trigger an orgasm in Tyler much faster than normal, especially when he also had the sensations of the tentacles fucking her and her sucking on his cock. She was still trying to resist it, she was still trying to pull away, but it was useless, her body was almost like it had been enslaved by the cum, though the longer this went on, she could feel the control weakening, though not quite to the point where she could take back control.

His eyes widened at the feeling of her cum in his face, and he then looked up at her pussy, she was already cumming up here? He then looked down at her, sucking his cock and her fucking his pussy with her finger. All of this was so new to him, it felt so wierd to him. He looked down at her, before he then felt the tentacles cum inside of her, his cock cumming in her mouth, and his pussy cumming on her finger. "S-So good..." He then told her in a moan, before he then felt the tentacles lay her down, and he fell to his knees, not really caring about what the tentacles did right now, he just wanted his own body back.

Karen groaned loudly as she felt the cum flooding into all three of her holes at once, sucking eagerly on his cock and swallowing every last drop, her pussy bulging to take in the cum from the tentacles. Once she was laid down she coughed slightly, collapsing to lay on the floor and panting heavily, feeling control of her body start to slowly return, her hands twitching. "Nnnngh....oh fuck.....that felt so good.....I can't believe it...." She moved her arms slowly, testing that she had control back. "Got....got control back.....I can move again..." Cum was pouring out of her pussy and ass all over her bedroom floor, forming a large puddle between her legs.

Tyler panted heavily, and then fell to his knees, before he then looked over at her. "I-Im sorry about it..." He then told her. "I woke up and i didn't have control over the body... And well... You know the rest of the story..." He then told her, before he then slowly sat down on the ground, looking over at her. "Are you alright?" He then asked her in a soft tone, before he then looked around at the tentacles. "I think.... The demon reacts on pleasure or something that can give her pleasure..." He then told her while he watched her. He really felt sorry for what had happened.

"I....I didn't know it was so hard..." Karen looked up at him and panted softly. "I'm sorry I was so harsh with you Tyler.....I thought you just weren't trying....but when I lost control....I couldn't do anything....I could hardly think, hardly speak...." She slowly started to sit up, grunting as a little more of the demons cum squirted out of her pussy. "Oh god.....what's this stuff gonna do to me next...?"

"I don't know... Hopefully no eggs or other wierd stuff like that... And hopefully it won't just take control... Like it did right before..." He then told her, before he then looked up at her. "Can you... Turn me back to normal... Or aleast my human form..." He then asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. He still felt that all this was his fault, it felt as if he was the one who had caused all this. He then looked at the tentacles, just wanting them gone right now, he didn't want them to rape her anymore.
((Lets just say she forgot the spell?))

"I...." She blinked, thinking for a few moments, then shook her head. "I don't remember the spell.....I need the book again...and I feel so drained right now I don't think I could do it..." Karen slowly leaned back against the bed, panting heavily still, her breasts rising and falling with each breath. "Let me rest...let me rest and we can find the book....or maybe you can change yourself....just try it..."

((Ahh the poor book, probably hidden in some puddle of cum somewhere now XD))

He sighed softly as he heard her words. "I don't remember it..." He then told her, before he then stood up and followed her over to the bed, laying down beside of her, he didn't really care about the tentacles right now, it seemed as if he had control over them. "Lets get some rest now..." He then told her, before he then looked over at her. He was just happy that it was weekend tomorrow.

"Rest....yeah...." Karen groaned, slowly closing her eyes and practically passing out, her body still stained with cum from the tentacles and Tyler's cock, a little more still pouring slowly from her pussy and ass, particularly her ass after having two tentacles pump their cum into it. "Nnnnn....." She groaned softly in her sleep, but fortunately this time she wasn't moving around.

He smiled a bit as he saw that she was finally asleep and then also slowly drifted off to sleep, this time it seemed as if he would get some sleep, or atleast he hoped that he would, because he would be very tired tomorrow if he didn't get some sleep now. Luckily the tentacles didn't do anything to her eyes, so she would get some sleep as well, which was a good thing for both of them.

Karen slept soundly for the remainder of the night, groaning slightly as she began to wake up the next morning, slowly sitting up and rubbing her head before she opened her eyes. ".....Shit....so it wasn't just a bad dream...." She grumbled and looked down at herself, her body still stained with cum from the tentacles, her mouth still filled with the taste of the cum from Tyler's cock. "Guess I need another shower...." She grumbled and stood up, not bothering to put any clothes on as she stumbled out of the bedroom towards the bathroom, turning on the shower and climbing in quickly.

((So what changes do you think we should do to her first?))

((Dunno, you pick XD ))
Tyler sighed, and then rolled onto his stomach, but the as he felt her moving, he then sat up, looking around in the room, he saw Karen go to the bathroom, and then decided to follow her. "Goodmorning..." He then told her in a soft tone, before he then looked down at the ground. "Im sorry about last night..." He then told her, before he then looked at the tentacles around him, it seemed as if he had control over them at the moment, which was only a good thing, because she probably didn't want to get raped by them again. Hopefully she wasn't too mad at him after last night.

((lol, perhaps start with something simple like breast expansion?))

Karen looked at Tyler and blinked as he followed her, raising an eyebrow. ".....I don't care what else we seem to end up doing together, I am not letting you shower with me. Go on, shoo. You can wait your turn until after I'm done" She waved a hand, then pointed him towards the bathroom door. "Try and find that spellbook for when I get back and we'll see about making you human again. It's probably in one of your cum puddles somewhere, which by the way you need to clean up before my parents get back" She waved him out again, then got into the shower, closing the frosted glass door behind her.

"I didn't ask to shower with you... Did i?" He then asked her in a hard tone, before he then looked down at the ground. "Listen... Im sorry about what happened last night... But i lost control when you touched my body... I couldn't do anything...." He then told her. "And why do i have to go and find the book and clean? It wasn't me who started this... I didn't ask you to touch me..." He then told her while he looked over at her. Why did she always say that it was his fault? What had he done to deserve this?
((Sure^^))

"I know you're sorry, I'm sorry too....I lost control aswell remember......and you have to clean because it's your cum. Even if you're not in a mans body anymore that's no excuse for you to stop being a gentleman now is it? Besides, you need to find the book because you want me to make you human don't you? And besides, I'm not digging through puddles of cum right after I shower"

He sighed as he heard this "Fine... But then you'll also have to turn me back to human again... This body is not good at using magic..." He then told her, before he then left her, and then started cleaning after the mess that they had made, and then found the book under the bed, putting it on the bed, so she could turn him back when she got out of her shower. He looked around, he didn't have anything to do now, so he started training with the tentacles, he wanted to learn how to control them now.

"Yeah yeah I'll turn you back I promise! You can't exactly go outside like that after all can you?" Karen rolled her eyes as she heard Tyler leave, then resumed cleaning herself, grunting as she pushed a few fingers into her pussy to try and scoop out any remaining cum, though she seemed to accidentally push some a little further into her. "Oh for....hnn....? AH!" She suddenly squealed loudly, dropping to her knees and doubling over in the shower, then screamed as an odd sensation burned through her.

Hearing her scream, Tyler then looked towards the bathroom and ran out there, opening the door with a tentacle. "K-Karen, are you okay?" He then asked her, he didn't look at her, he was affraid that the demon would take over again. "You are not hurt, are you?" He then asked her, before he then looked up at her, he could feel the demon inside him now, but this time he held her back, he wouldn't let her take control again, he was stubborn now.
((Maybe turn to a furry?))

((I'm really not a fan of furries I'm afraid. I can do animal parts like tail/ears/wings and such, but not a full furry/anthro))

Karen had managed to push the shower door open, screaming again and lifting up, arching her back and thrusting her chest out, Tyler arriving just in time to see her breasts were beginning to slowly grow, becoming fuller and larger, her nipples extending outwards slightly, her chest going up about two cup sizes before it seemed to settle, and Karen collapsed forwards to lay on the floor of the shower, panting heavily.

((Fox tail and ears?))
Seeing her breasts grow, Tyler then blushed, before he then looked down at the ground. Was this something that the demon cum had done to her? He didn't believe it, had he really done this? To his best friend? He sighed and then closed his eyes, before he then kneeled down beside of her. "Karen... Are you alright?" He asked her while he looked at her. "You are not hurt?" He then asked her.

((I can do that XD Perhaps from the next dose of demon cum, maybe on change her rape/fuck? ))

Karen panted as she slowly sat up, feeling the extra weight on her chest, though it seemed her body had also been adjusted to cope with that aswell, her back quickly becoming used to the increased weight like it wasn't even there. "Oh god....what in the hell....? They're huge...." She blinked, cupping her breasts and gasping, quickly letting go. "And seriously fucking sensitive.....what the hell caused this....? It....it must've been the demons cum....geez......." She blinked slightly. "......Maybe we could bottle it and make a fortune in the breast enlargement market...."

Seeing how she cupped her big breasts he then blushed, before he heard her words "No... We can't do that... After all im not going to stay like this..." He then told her. "And besides... What if someone use it for bad things?" He then asked her, before he then looked at the tentacles. "What if there are some side effects.... Besides.... Who would drink demon cum?" He then asked. "It probably dosen't taste very well? You should know" He then told her with a light chuckle.
((Or now? XD))

"Well it didn't taste that bad....a little sour maybe but we can just put some sugar in. Nobody has to know it's demon cum" She grinned as she slowly stood up, a little unsteady for a moment as she got used to the extra weight up front, then seemed to be ok. "But if you don't wanna make billions before you turn back that's fine...." She shook her head. "Besides, what kinda side effects do you see? I'm perfectly normal besides a bigger rack now aren't I?" Though as she said that, she didn't seem to notice the slight bulges on her head, a pair of fox ears suddenly sprouting from the top of her head aswell as her normal ears, whilst behind her a bushy tail was slowly growing out just above her ass.

His eyes widened as he saw this. "No... I don't think that we can sell this..." He then told her while he watched her. "What if someone gives it to the wrong person? Its too dangerous..." He then told her, before he then grabbed her hand and walked over to a mirror so she could see herself. "And besides... Do we want everybody to look like you?" He then asked her, before he then raised an eye brow. "I don't think so..." He then told her with a light chuckle, before he then leaned against the wall, waiting to see her reaction to her fox ears and fox tail. He had to admit that it looked very good at her, but he didn't tell her.

"Dangerous? Oh come on, don't be silly" Karen rolled her eyes, then blinked in confusion as Tyler pulled her towards the mirror. "Hm? Look like me? What're you-" She cut off and just stared at the mirror, then suddenly reached up, tugging on her fox ears to feel they were indeed real. "Wh-wh-wh-what the hell happened to me?! Where did these come from?! What's going on?!" She suddenly turned to Tyler. "This isn't funny! I've got fox ears!" She blinked, then glanced back over her shoulder. "And a tail!!"

Back
Top Bottom