Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

Karen raised an eyebrow at hearing the moan, then shook her head and went to return to making dinner. "Just try to control yourself, and if you do have to change into the demon form for whatever reason, don't do it in those clothes. I don't want you shredding them or anything. And if you are in demon form, keep your damn tentacles to yourself. Last thing we want is a repeat of the incident in school....." Karen grumbled and shook her head. Even though she'd showered she could still remember the sensation of the odd demon cum all over the inside and outside of her body, and both her pussy and ass were still slightly sore from the rough fucking the thick appendages had given her.

He looked down at teh ground as he heard her words. "Do you really think that i wanted to do that to you?!" He then asked her. "Why should i want to do something like that? I mean you are my friend, why should i want to do something like that to one of my friends?" He then asked her while he watched her. He looked down at the ground. "I just want to get my old body back..." He then told her in a soft tone while he watched her. He sighed softly and then followed her downstairs. He sat down on a chair and then looked over at her, just waiting for the dinner to be done.

"I know you didn't mean to do it, but you still did it. You gotta learn to control that body of yours before you go nuts again. I mean in your demon form you've got those tentacles, and now your human form has.....that sticking out of it....so just be careful ok? Especially if you're gonna be staying here for a while. If you can't control your body properly I'm not gonna feel so comfortable sleeping in the same house" Karen sighed as she took dinner out of the oven, putting it onto two plates and heading over to the table. "Here, dig in. Oh, and if I catch you being a pervert and taking advantage of having a female body by playing with it, I'll beat you senseless. Got it?"

He laughed a bit as he heard her words, and then looked over at her. "You mean... Play... Liiike... This?" He then asked her, before he then pressed his breasts together, and then started rubbing them. "Is this what you mean?" He then asked her with a light chuckle, before he then looked down at the food. "Whats... That?" He then asked her, befor he then looked up at her again.

Karen twitched, then leaned over to smack Tyler across the head as he played with his breasts, then twitched and smacked him again when he asked what it was. "What's it look like? It's an oven cook lasagne! Or are you saying my cooking isn't good enough for you hmmm?" She narrowed her eyes and glared at him, as if daring him to anger her further and face her wrath.

Feeling how she smacked his cheek twice he then looked up at her. "What did you do that for? I would have stopped again, its not like i would have continued in 5 minutes or something like that" He then told her while he watched her. "And it dosen't really look like lasange" He then told her, before he then grabbed the fork and started eating the lasange.

"I smacked you because you shouldn't be playing with yourself, least of all when I'm right here! God you are a pervert sometimes you know that?" Karen shook her head and sat down, taking a bite of her food. "So anyway, you can sleep in the guest room. The bed is a little small but it's that or the couch" Of course that was easy for Karen to say when her room had a nice large queen sized bed, with a king sized bed in her parents room.

"Come on... I need something bigger than that..." He then told her, while he ate the dinner. "You have to give me something bigger.... Maybe the tentacles will be mad at you if i don't get something thats bigger" He then told her while he watched her. "But maybe you actually want them to rape you again?" He then asked her while he watched her. "I bet thats what you want" He then told her with a light chuckle while he watched her.

Karen twitched again and growled. "Well there isn't anything bigger! If you're not happy then you can find somewhere else to live" She took another bite of her food, then glared up at him. "Don't you dare make a joke of that....you raped me with those things Tyler, whether you can control them or not. I didn't want that for a second and I don't want it to happen again. If you dare set those things loose on me voluntarily, I swear I'll never talk to you again and you can solve your little problem by yourself" Of course given that Karen had cast the initial spell, he would likely need her help to have any hope of getting his original body back. If she, a complete amateur, could cast spells as powerful as the intial summoning spell without even believing in them, she obviously had far more power than she was aware of, and likely a lot more than Tyler was going to be capable of anytime soon.

He rolled her eyes as he heard her words, before he then looked down at the food. "Im not hungry..." He then told her, before he then stood up, and then left the table looking down at the ground as he passed her. "Of course he had been joking, but it still wasn't fair that he got a small couch while she got a big bed. She sounded like she was scared of him, he really didn't understand why she should be scared of him, he was still himself, he was just in another body, but that didn't mean that she had to be scared. Right now he just wished that the tentacles wouldn't come out while he was in his human form, because then she would be even more scared. He looked up, out of the window as he walked, right now he wanted to be alone, he just wanted to get away from her, she wasn't being very fair... At all.

Karen sighed and shook her head as Tyler walked away, eating her food once more. She didn't think she was being unfair....after all she had been the one who'd gotten raped, had her body violated, her virginity take...of course she was afraid. She was scared that Tyler would lose control again, either in human form or he'd somehow revert to demon form and lose control once again. She thought that was quite a reasonable thing to be scared of....besides...what did Tyler want? To share her bed? Like she was going to allow that to happen. And her parents would kill her if anyone slept in their bed.

Tyler let out a soft sigh, before he then moved to her bedroom and sat down on the bed, looking down at the floor. She was probably still mad at him, but what had he done to make her mad at him? It wasn't like he had wanted to make the tentacles rape her, they did it by themselves. He sighed and then looked down at the ground. How could he make her happy again? He hated seeing her like this, of course it shouldn't be him who should make her happy, in fact it should be her making him happy, but her just couldn't help it, he felt sorry for what he had done... Eventhough he hadn't done it... The demon body had.

Once she had finished eating after about 20 minutes, Karen shook her head and stood up, turning to head upstairs, spotting Tyler in her room. "Hm? I hope you're not planning on sleeping in here too. You can stay until I go get ready for bed but that's it" Karen walked in, heading towards her little desk in order to do her homework. "And if you're gonna stay try not to distract me too much whilst I do my homework ok?" She didn't sound mad anymore, but she clearly wasn't going to be letting Tyler sleep in there. Not voluntarily at least anyway.

He sighed softly as he heard her words. "Why can't i sleep in here?" He then asked her while he watched her. "Its not like i want to hurt you...." He then told her while he watched her. He then closed his eyes for a moment, before he then let out a soft, and soon after stood up, before he then walked over to the window, and just looked outside. "Its not like i wanted the tentacles to rape you... Hopefully you know that..." He then told her, he then tuned his head, and just looked back at her, giving her a weak smile.

"I know you didn't want them to rape me, but the problem is that you can't control your body. That's why I don't want you sleeping in here. Neither of us knows what your body, not you, might try to do to me. So until you learn to control those demonic instincts you're gonna have to be careful" Karen sighed, leaning back and stretching slightly, her clothes tightening as she did so, just making her seem even more sexy in the light of the sunset streaming through the window.

He closed his eyes as he heard her words. "Don't you think the demon body will be sleeping while i sleep?" He then asked her while he watched her. "The tentacles didn't react before i saw your panties... So if you can make sure that i can't see anything like that on your body.... I think it'll be okay..." He then told her while he watched her. "Please... I don't want my body to hurt tomorrow" He then told her.

"Well hey you're the one who was looking at my panties in the first place! Besides, who knows what your body might do when you go to sleep? It's a demon. It might get up and work by itself when you're asleep for all we know. So maybe if you don't keep trying to peek at me you'll be alright" She glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Like right now you seem to be paying a lot of attention to me. And if you keep trying to play with your body then you're gonna arouse yourself and set your body off again. That's another reason I told you not to do it"

"Then tie me before we go to sleep... Put a blindfold on... Just don't let me sleep on some small bed" He then told her while he watched her. He closed his eyes and then let out a soft sigh. "Please... I'll do anything you ask me to... Just let me sleep in here" He told her. He just hoped that she would trust him, because he didn't want to hurt her, he didn't want his body to hurt her, he just wanted to have a good bed to sleep in.

Karen sat and thought for a few moments, before she sighed and hung her head. "Fine....but if you screw up just once that's it? No second chances understand?" She looked up at Tyler and glared. "Any funny business whether you meant to do it or not and you're outta the room, got it?"

He nodded at her words. "Fine... But will you promise not to be scared of me if nothing happen?" He then asked her. "And also... Do you want me tied and blindfolded on the bed?" He then asked her while he looked over at her. He then let out a soft sigh. Of course he would do everything he could to control his body, but he had no idea how strong it was, but he guessed that it wasn't strong enough to get break a robe, after all it was small and feminine.

".....You almost sound like you want to be tied up and blindfolded. I had no idea you were into such kinky stuff...." Karen smirked slightly, looking back to her homework as she finished it off. "Though maybe the previous owner of your body was into that kinda thing and the instinct is rubbing off on you hm?"

He rolled his eyes at these words. "No... But i just didn't thought that you were affraid of me.... That you didn't trust me" He then told her while he watched her. "But if you don't want to do that.... Then its fine with me... I'll just sleep more comfortable then..." He then told her, before he then moved over to the bed and sat down.

"It's not you I'm scared of, it's that body is all. I've already experienced what it can do against your will so.....I'm sure you can understand why I'm at least a little cautious...." She sighed and stood up, heading for her closet, pulling out a rather thin, and semi-transparent night gown, yawning slightly. "Ok, turn your back while I get changed for bed"

He nodded as he heard her words. "Right..." He then said, before he then turned around, and then looked down at the ground. "Listen.... Im very sorry about what happened earlier... If there is anything i can do to make you feel better again... I'll do it..." He then told her in a soft tone.

"Well right now there's not much you can do. Just stay in that human form and don't get tempted to become a demon again ok?" Karen slowly removed her shirt and skirt, then sighed and removed her bra and panties too. They were still stained with the cum from the tentacles, and her others were still in the wash. She then pulled on the robe, which was very thin, and almost transparent enough to see her naked body through as she went over towards the bed. "Move over will you? And don't you dare peek at me"

Back
Top Bottom