Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

"We are not gonna sell it again, as i told you, its dangerous, we don't want people to transform into cows and so on, do we?" He then asked her while he watched her. He didn't know if it would change people into diffrent things, therefore, he didn't want to sell it. "But if you want to, we can try it on your mother, maybe your father and see how it changes them if you still wanna sell it..." He then told her while he watched her. "Oh... And you do actually look quite cute like that boob girl" He then told her with a giggle.

Karen blinked, turning around and whacking Tyler across the head again, something she always did when she was mad. "This isn't funny! You shouldn't be calling me names at a time like this! We need to find a way to reverse this!! I can't go out looking like this!!" She twitched, then whacked him again when he mentioned her parents. "Now don't you go bringing my parents into this! I'm gonna have enough explaining to do as it is thank you very much!"

Feeling how she whacked his head again, he just laughed. "And you think i know anything about this? I don't know anything about the cum, either" He told her while he watched her. "So would you please stop asking me about this?" He then asked her while he watched her. He then let a hand run through her hair, and just looked down into her eyes. "Well.... Maybe if we get the cum out of your body it'll work?" He then asked her in a soft tone as he tried to make her calm down.

Karen growled, then blinked as he ran a hand through her hair, her fox ears twitching at the sensation of a hand so close to them. "I....I don't think that's gonna work....I think I felt it sort of....absorb into me.....and besides....just how were you proposing to get it out of there anyway? Not exactly a place we can just scoop it out of"

Hearing her words, he then sighed before he then started scratching her behind the ear while he watched her. "I don't know.... There have to be some way that we can get it out of there...." He then told her in a soft tone while he watched her. He then kissed her on the neck. "Maybe if we try and relax a bit, we can find a way to get it out of your body... There have to be a way...." He then mumbeled.

Karen almost purred as he started rubbing behind her ear, her head instinctively tilting into the touch, her tail bristling and swaying from the sensations. "M-maybe....maybe it wears off after a little while or something......y-y'know...?" She shivered again as he kissed her neck, the sensation sending a shiver through her body, her nipples hardening against Tyler's chest as she found herself moving closer....she was still naked after all, and her newly enlarged breasts were more than big enough to start poking into Tyler's own breasts even if they weren't pressing against each other.

Feeling how she suddenly started walking closer to him, he then blushed. "Uhm... Karen... What are you doing?" He then asked her while he watched her. He was scared right now... What was she going to do now? She seemed as if she wanted to turn him on, but if she did that, the demon would take control again, and he didn't want that. Was this the cum taking control of her body again? If it was, he knew that it would be too late, but he wanted to be sure before he let her do anything. He moved his hand away from her ear, and just continued watching her.

When Tyler moved his hand away from her ear, Karen stepped back slightly, panting. "That....felt nice...." It seemed she had been moving forward simply because of the scratching behind her ear, almost fox-like instincts kicking in, just wanting to get closer to the pleasing sensation. "Ah.....h-hey! What're you still doing in the bathroom anyway when I'm still naked?!" Karen suddenly covered her breasts, shivering as her arms brushed across her hardened, sensitive nipples, a slight murmur of pleasure escaping her lips. "G-get out while I get dressed! G-go see if that spellbook has anything that might help ok?!"

Hearing her words, he then looked down "S-Sorry.... But i know everything in the spell book... And there is nothing that can help you with this..." He then mumbeled, before he then moved his hand up to her ear again, and started scratching it, he liked the carefree Karen more than he liked the caring, maybe he should just make she that she was always as carefree as she had been before. He didn't mond keeping her like this, and right now, he actually enjoyed being in the demon body right now. So if he could make sure that she was always carefree, he would stay in the demon body, no matter what.

"Well just-" Karen stopped when he started scratching behind her ear again, purring softly. "St-stop......stop it..." She panted slightly, her arms dropping as she nuzzled his hand slightly, once more moving a little closer, her body moving on intinct to get close to him, even though she was naked, and gradually becoming more aroused, the smell of her arousal starting to fill the room quickly.

He smiled a bit as he saw this, he could smell her arousal in here now, and he had to admit that he liked her more like this. "Mmm... You like this, huh my little fox?" He then asked her while he watched her. He slowly moved one hand to her pussy and then started rubbing it. "Do you want to undress me?" He then asked her in a soft whisper while he watched her. He wanted to take her like this... Right now... Right here.

"Y-you bastard...." Karen groaned as he started playing with her pussy, her juices soaking all over his hand. Her body was powerless to stop him like this, and it seemed that she was much more open to suggestion like this too. Even if her mind said no, her body would say yes to almost any request made of it. Her hands slowly reached up to start undressing Tyler's female body, hands moving slowly across his skin, brushing across his breasts almost teasingly.

"Mmm.... Stop fighting it and enjoy it insteadt..." He then told her as a soft moan escaped his lips. "You know... I always thought that you were beautiful... And now... Like that... I can't help myself anymore.... I need you..." He then told her in a soft, low whisper. He gently bit her neck, and then let a hand run through her tail. "Please.... Let me just get this one time..." He whispered to her. This time it wasn't the demon controlling his body, it was himself... His lust.

"F-fine.....just this once...." Karen groaned and shivered, arching her back against Tyler, her hands running slowly, first across his pussy, then up to his long, smooth cock, stroking the shaft slowly. Perhaps some human cum from the cock would counter-act the demonic tentacle cum that had changed her body like this. Hell, it was worth a try at the very least, especially since Tyler seemed to be the one in control. "But....stay in your human form.....I want to do it with a human....not a demon...."

Hearing her words he then smiled a bit. "Good..." He told her in a soft whisper, as he just continued pleasing her body. "Now... I want it to be you who is doing this... So if you are not in control, i'll let the demon control my body, i want both of us to be in control of our own body..." He then whispered to her. "Understood?" He then asked her while he watched her. He slowly let go of her body. "I want to see your own lust controlling your body" He then told her.

"Fine....." Karen shivered as Tyler moved away slightly. By now her body was aching for this anyway....so doing this willingly wasn't going to be a problem, she just had to go with her instincts, satisfy her cravings....and besides....Tyler had always been a nice enough guy. "Mmmm....." Karen moved forwards, slowly getting on her knees and leaning forwards, starting to suck on Tyler's girl-cock eagerly and willingly, slurping at the tip and bobbing her head back and forth.

Feeling this, he then smiled a bit. "Mmm.... God i love this... God i love you..." He then told her in a soft whisper. He had always had a crush on her, and now... That this was said, he had nothing to hide from her anymore... She knew all of his secrets now. He had never been hiding anything from her, except for this. He had never told anyone about the crush he had on her, though some of his friends could probably see it on him, but he didn't care about that... All he cared about was her.

Karen let out a muffled response, but just lowered her head further down Tyler's cock, sucking on it lovingly, whilst her fingers went to begin pleasing his pussy, spreading his lips, then slowly thrusting inside, beginning to pump and wiggle gently. Karen was determined to bring Tyler to the orgasm of his life over and over again.....

He smiled a bit as he heard her muffle, and just moaned, before he then scratched her behind the ear, hopefully this wouldn't make the pelasure take over her body, because that wasn't what he wanted. God this felt so good, he really enjoyed this, he really enjoyed what she was doing to him right now.

Karen shivered and groaned her approval at the scratching behind her ear, the sensation acting to help her relax a little more than anything, making it easier for her to slowly start and deepthroat Tyler's futa-cock, slurping on it before slowly pulling back, lifting her mouth away and sitting on the bathroom floor, spreading her legs. "Mmmmm.....fuck me Tyler....I love that big cock of yours in here..." She reached down to spread her pussy lips with her fingers. "It felt good last time..."

He smiled a bit as he heard her words. "Mmm... I'll love to take you... Very hard" He then told her with a light chuckle while he looked down at her. "And you are sure you are ready for this?" He then asked her in a soft whisper while he watched her. "Because i am more than ready for you" He then told her, before he then slowly started moving his cock down towards her pussy, ready to enter her when she was ready.

"Mmmm....oh god yes I'm ready....now just do it....mmmm.....god I want it hard and fast....show me what that body of yours can do Tyler.." Karen smirked as she leaned back, thrusting out her enlarged chest, her breasts practically aching for attention, her nipples as hard as steel rods.

He laughed a bit as he saw this, and then nodded, before he then slowly started moving his cock towards her pussy. This was bit wierd now that they were both in control of their own body and so on... But he wanted it... After all he had always had a small crush on her, and now he had a chance to take her, he wouldn't waste it, since she was letting him take her. "Mmm... Here we go..." He then told her while he looked down into her eyes, before he then let his couch touch her pussy lightly, ready to thrust it inside of her.

Karen groaned and tilted her head back as she felt his cock start to brush against her pussy, but then she felt something.....odd.....a light-headed sensation washing over her for a moment, before she gasped and opened her eyes, blinking as she looked at the sight before her. She could see.....herself....she was looking at herself sitting on the bathroom floor.....she.....was in Tyler's body. "Wh-what....? What the hell....?" For a moment, she forgot the physical sensations, just staring at her body that was now staring back at her.

Tyler smiled a bit as he heard her groan, but then felt a headache, his eyes widened and he closed his eyes for a moment, and then opened his eyes again, once the headache was gone, not even 5 seconds later. Whe he opened his eyes, he saw another female in front of him... It was his female human for that was staring at him. "Wh-What the...?" He covered his mouth, this wasn't his own voice... This was Karen's... He slowly looked down his body, seeing her breasts and her pussy. "I-Is that you Karen?" He then asked her while he watched her. "If it is... Why are you in my body?" He then asked her while he watched her.

Back
Top Bottom