Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Tribes (butterfly0408/Life on Mars)

Takoto continued with her oral satisfaction, not giving her a moments rest as he worked to bring her to the release he wanted to hear. He could literally keep this up for as long as he needed, his training as a warrior keeping his stamina high and his patience unbreakable (well, almost unbreakable anyway) He was enjoying her screams and shouts of pleasure, no other woman he had been with before being so vocal or free in her voice. For someone who not moments before had been like a timid mouse she was certainly roaring like a tiger.

"Let yourself go, Amara!" he ordered over her shouts. "Hold nothing back!"

"Let myself what?!" she asked through the haze of lust and pleasure. Let go of what? She let go of his head then, naively wondering if that happened to be what he was talking about. But no. No a few moments later, she felt it growing within. With every lick and stroke it was building. Was that the thing he spoke of? This feeling inside her that was just growing? Growing... oh growing! "TAKOTO!!!! AHHH!" she suddenly screamed out as she did as she was told. Amara let go and waves of the sweetest, most intense sensations crashed over her body and sent her head spinning and swirling through a paradise she had never known to exist before! "OH GODS!!! AHH!!"

Takoto felt her orgasm around his tongue as she screamed out his name and prayed to the gods. He lapped up her juices as they flowed from her, coating his tongue in essence. Smiling, he moved his head up as she came of her journey from heaven. "How was that, my little concubine?"

With her nether regions wet and ready, and her mind briefly glazed over from his caresses, he removed his loin cloth letting his large and hard cock free. It had been begging him for release ever since she started calling his name and now as he stood over her it was about to get it desires fulfilled.

Amara lay with eyes half closed in pleasure in the afterglow of her release. A soft moan escaped her as she rolled her head a little to one side then back again to the other. That had been the most amazing thing she had ever experienced. Better then sex. Or at least what she still seemed to deem sex to be. With her head in a fog and her eyes drifting fully closed, she had no idea he was over her, ready to push in. It was for the better though, for if she knew what he intended, she'd go into a panic of a sort.

Seeing now was the prime oppurtunity to take her he gently took her thighs in hand and spread them, maneuvering his knees in between to keep them apart. Guiding himself in he pressed the bulbous head against her wet petals, ready to push through and claim her for the second time, kissing her fully on the lips to muffle any outcries from her. With one strong thrust he was inside, invading her body once more only this time her walls were slick enough for him to slide in with ease. Where she not so very tight (not that he was complaining) he might have gone all the way in. Not wasting any time he pushed in, sliding inch by inch of hard manhood inside of her.

Amara did not catch onto what he was doing until the feeling of the head of his large cock was brushing at her lips. Only catching on a moment before it happened, it was the same moment he captured her lips before the protest could escape her. What little protest there was that is. It was gone as quickly as it came about. "N-oh-MMMMMM!!!!" Amara's back ached high off the furs, pressing there upper bodies together. Her hands sprang to his shoulders and held on for dear life. Where was the pain? There was only more pleasure here in the bliss what was his hard cock inside her wet, hot folds. Her lips kissed his a few moments before she pulled back in need of air. With a gasp she fill her lungs and whispered his name, "Takoto...!"

Takoto shut his eyes in sheer pleasure. Last night was nothing compared to the way she squeezed his cock now! He opened his eyes to look down at her, panting hard loving the way she looked up at him with those beautiful eyes of hers. Hearing his name whispered took him out of his momentary pause and soon he had begun his pace, moving in and out of her slowly. He felt her juices moving with him as he moved back and forth aloung her walls, their bodies feeding each other feeling that made their bodies hot and craving more. Takoto reached one of his hands out to her own, wanting to feel her fingers around his as he moved within her.

Amara's mouth hung parted as she gasped gently with each one of his slow thrusts. Her noises were changing with each move he made. Each thrust was new and different so only fitting that each noise she made with them was new and different as well. A moan, a gasp, pure silence, a whimper. There was no pattern to find. Just sounds of passion. Noticing how he held his hand from the corner of her eyes, she turned her head to look at it and watched as her hand moved to accept it, lacing their fingers together as she held his hand and turned her face back to his, "It was nothing like this last night..."

Takoto couldn't remember hearing something that pleased him more. Every noise she made, every sound that escaped her lips send a wave of ecstasy through him driving him to push her farther and farther with each passing second. He held her hand tight in his own, being careful not to hurt her as they looked into each others eyes. "I will see to it that you never have to feel like last night again..." he promised her through his own moans, "as long as you remain loyal to me."

He kissed her again, his tongue pressing against her lips to gain entry. He wanted to taste all of her, he wanted to know her entire body.

Amara was lost in the paradise that was Takoto at this moment. There had never been anything like it before and she doubted there would ever be anything that could rival this again. With his tongue poking at the seam of her lips, how could she possibly say no? They only parted the slightest bit for his tongue to slip in, but were loose enough that they were ready to morph to whatever size he wanted them to be. Her one hand squeezed his as the other was still wrapped around his neck. That hand started to lightly scratch at the back of his neck.

He accepted her invitation, moving his tongue past her lips and over her own. He passed her lips, trying to coax her own tongue out in silent encouragement. He let of a moan of his own when her nails ran over his flesh, the sensation causing him to shudder slightly in response.From every noise she made, from every slight movement she innocently went forward with he knew that once she had learned the ways of the flesh, once she had been awakened to pleasure she would be a true force of nature.

And with forces of nature in mind he could feel himself growing closer to his own climax. He sped up his pace like a hunter chasing after an elusive prey, each thrust bringing him closer to the peak. "I want to feel you cum around me..." he whispered to her, "let the pleasure overtake you once more."

Knowing now what he spoke of when he commanded her to let herself go, she nodded her head before going back to kissing him. This time, letting her tongue play with his. It stroked his in greeting in her lips and even grew daring enough to push into his lips to visit his tongue there where it lived. Feeling the same sensations from before, only a hint of it just starting to let itself be known, Amara started to move against him with more daring. Her tongue's movements were only the start. He hips started to grind against his and her hand trailed from the back of his neck down his back. Following the path of his spine before coming to rest on his ass and squeezing it slightly.

He could almost feel every drop of sweat on his body as hey moved together, their bodies meeting in rhythm. He felt her hands squeezing above and below his body, his ass tightening slightly in surprise in her boldness. Smiling into their kiss he let his own free hand travel to her breast, feeling her heart beating faster and faster in her chest before moving to tweak her nipple just slightly. It was coming now, and his thrusts were becoming more and more sporadic as his balls got ready to shoot their load.

"Ahhh! OH AHH!!" she was crying into his kiss as she felt it building. "It's coming! Almost there! I feel it!" He was certainly helping her along with the way his hands toyed with her body. He had to have done this before. No doubt. No doubt at all. He knew just how to push her closer to the edge until she knew that she was standing in it. Looking over the edge and knowing what the bottom held, she could not wait to fall. "AHH! THERE IT IS! AHHHH!" she screamed out as she fell and her body started to shutter and shake, the walls of her pussy squeeze around him.

He felt her wet walls squeezing his manhood like a vise, trying to draw him inside her as far as he would go. He lost control of his body, thrusting like a madman as he gave into the wave of pleasure and filling the air with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Her cries were a chorus to his ears and with his own cry he arched his back and pushed himself inside her. "AHHH!" His sounds mixed with hers as he released himself inside of her, coating her walls with his hot seed. His body rocked forward several more times, riding the waves of pleasure as her body accepted every drop.

Amara was blind with the pleasure as it peeked and then started to come down slowly. It was in that time that her head start to clear that Amara started to realize just how wild she just was. Only and hour or so ago she was defiant and strong, facing off against the man that had ruined her and her life. And now she lay under him, panting and sweating. Just like... it suddenly hit her... just like the whore his father and his village and... he thought her to be. Shame washed over her in bitter cold waves of realization. Her head turned to the side away from his lips, a hot blush covering her cheeks. She had been weak and in her moment of weakness let herself spit in the face of everything she believed in.

As the last of him spent himself inside of her Tokoto felt the afterglow sinking in, moving to lie on top of her for a moment before his panting and sweating body moved to the side of them, just a bit on top of her to avoid lying on the dirt. He kissed her skin as he pulled out of her, some of his seed leaking out with him. She tasted divine to him, and even now he couldn't get enough.

It was only after a few moments that he realized that her face did not share the same look of contentment. His hand moved up, petting her cheek as he spoke to her. "What is wrong? From your screams I thought you had enjoyed yourself."

She moved her cheek a little bit as he went to touch it, but did not go far nor stopped him from doing it. Closing her eyes, she sighed, "That's the problem," was her only reply as she sat up. "This is not a situation I should be enjoying finding myself in. It should be like last night. Last night keeps the memory that I am a prisoner here fresh in my mind. But that... what we just did." She just shook her head a little.

"I could always tie you down again," he said jokingly. Of course, he did understand somewhat how she felt. It was different for him though, being the conqueror and warrior for his village. She was still the princess of the enemy tribe and for his honer he had claimed her for his own and for the pride of his tribe, so he did not feel any regret in that aspect. Though she was different than he expected...

"You are a prisoner," he told her. "But as long as you belong to me I will treat you fairly. You will not have to worry about being punished like last night unless you do something foolish." As an afterthought, he added "and you need not worry about the men making advances on you. As long as your handmaiden is around I'm sure they'll be distracted.

"Thulile!" She gasped as he reminded her of her friend! She had forgotten all about her poor handmaiden! That just made her feel even worse. She knelt and looked down at him quickly, "You have to get her out of this place! She has done nothing wrong! She was only following her duties to me by following me to the hills of flowers! Don't let her be punished for my mistake!"

Tokoto shook his head. "You can't expect me to do something like that. My father gave her to the warriors of my tribe, something to sate their lusts on." His father would probably beat him if he suggested it to him, already pushing his patience with stopping her sacrifice. "If she were to be discovered missing before she got back the warriors would hunt her down, and the punishment would be severe."

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "She'll just have to accept her new standing, as you will."

Amara sharply pulled her shoulder from him as he grasped at it. The defiance was in her eyes again. The moment they had shared was officially over, "I have accepted that I have to put up with you for my own well being until a time when I am free. I will never accept the 'standing' of a concubine."

Takoto rubbed his forehead, she was back to her old self again. "The only way you could be freed is if your father surrendered to our tribe, and after facing his warriors in battle I doubt he would do such a thing even for his daughter."

Standing up he stood up, stretching himself out and walking to the remaining fruit in the corner. "If it would clam you down I could take you to your handmaiden. Of course, we may need to get some clothing for you first least the other men try and take you for themselves.

She wanted to tell him to not underestimate her father and what he would do to free his daughter. Not to mention the tribes her sisters were married into and her older brothers. She wanted to, but she wouldn't. LET him underestimate her father and her people. It will only be more to rub in her face later when she was free and he was the prisoner.

As for her hand maiden, she was torn. She wanted to see how her friend fared, but did not want to see her in a rage against her. Or even worse, crying. Seeing Thuilie cry because of her was going to break her heart. But she had to know. For if she did not fare well, Amara would do anything to get her friend away. "Take me to her, yes."

((How do you feel about Amara helping Thuilie escape, or at least attempt to escape. Would they be caught or successful. Or would it be they are successful in getting Thuilie away but they do indeed hunt her down and punish her even worse then before.))

Takoto nodded, gathering his loincloth from the floor and adjusting himself. "Very well, but you will need some form of covering." Looking around for a moment he walked over to a pouch hanging by his weapons, taking out several long pieces of cloth and animal skins. Taking them to her he pressed them into her hands. "You can use these to cover yourself for now. We will find something more suitable later."

After she had her makeshift coverings ready he guided her out of the hut, the stares from many of the villages on them. Several warriors nodded at Takoto while gesturing to Amara, while several of the older couples just smiled knowingly. Takoto took it in stride, walking proudly amongst his people.

Eventually he led her to a smaller hut. "This is where we hold prisoners. She was taken here after your capture." Undoing the latch the kept the door locked from the outside Takoto showed her in,revealing a room with little light save for that leaking through the cracks in the walls. In the middle of it all was a pole leading to the ceiling with Thulile laying beside it, her wrists tied and a rope tied from her neck to the pole.

((I think Amara helping her escape but them hunting her down would bring more to the story. Weather or not they know Amara helped her escape is a question to.))

Back
Top Bottom