Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Tribes (butterfly0408/Life on Mars)

Takoto could have slapped her he was so angry, and for a moment he almost did. His hand shot up, ready to backhand her like his father did before only to freeze at the last moment. Takoto growled and pushed her away, clenching his fists at his sides. Damn her! He would have done the same for his tribesmen.

"Have you realized what you have done to both of us?" he snapped at her. "When my father finds out he will take the whip to me as punishment for such foolishness! And you...you could suffer the fate of your handmaiden, whored out to every man in the village before being executed!" If his father was angry enough he may end up killing her, bringing Otta's wrath upon them all. "You have killed us all! Why did I trust you!"

"Turn me in..." she said in all seriousness. "I will accept the price. It should have been me in the first place. Thuilie didn't deserve it. I did. I will gladly take the fate that should have been mine to begin with."

She stood strong and tall. No fear in her eyes. Only... pride. She would be a strong leader if she had the chance to be. Or at least if she stood at someone's side. "Sacrifice me for you Takoto. You will be a good leader. You know that, your father knows it... and I know it. Don't let what I had to do stop you from taking your father's place one day."

Takoto could only gape in response. They way she held herself, the strength in her voice...she was truly a woman who could have led her people well if the situation had been different. She was not only willing to sacrifice herself for her handmaiden, but for him as well. Someone she would have every reason to despise. "I...why? Why would you..." Cursing under his breath he turned from her face and grabbed his spear, heading for the door.

"Damn you!" he told her. "I cannot let this happen. I am going to track her down before the others discover the truth, and then..." he looked at the ground, not sure exactly what he'd do. "You stay here. Don't even think of trying anything."

Hurrying out the door he made tracks for the jungle, going over in his head the most likely places for her to be.

Amara knew better than to disobey this time. She was in enough trouble as it was. And so she paced the room. Worrying over the fate of them all.

Within an hour, the entire village had been searched and indeed there was no Thuilie to be found. Appearing calm, Talnuk sent his warriors into the woods in bands of three to search for her. All but two. He in the mean time, headed for Takoto's hut with those two warriors and bit them stand guard at the door. He had the reason he needed now...

Upon entering the hut, Amara turned thinking it was Takoto, but seeing Talnuk, her face sunk and her fear mounted. "I am a man of my word whore." He started to remove his clothing, "And now you will learn the lesson my son seems to have failed in teaching you..."

With a slight smile forming on his lips Talnuk slowly approached Amara leaving his staff by the door, a grisly spectator for what was about to happen. He wasted no time in removing his own clothing, his loincloth soon removed and leaving him very much naked. It was apparent now that Takoto had definitely taken after his father in more ways than one.

His large frame stomping across the room he faced her, looking up and down my body. "My son does not know how to treat a woman," he said as he cupped her cheek. "If you where in my care you wouldn't be wearing anything at all." Without warning he slapped her across the face, sending her to the ground. He was quickly upon her, tearing at her clothing as he dragged her across the floor towards the bedding. "A whore like you only needs the warmth of a real man!"

Amara tired to play herself off as being strong, but inside she trembled. Inside she was screaming. And soon she screamed on the outside as well. One loud yet short yelp as he smacked her, followed by many smaller ones as he ripped off the little cloth covering she had been given. The whole while she kicked at Talnuk, "NO! STOP IT! NO!!" But her fighting did nothing to move him. If anything she had a feeling they were only urging him on more. But she could not let him do this without a fight. She clawed at the dirt as he drug her along, "You're no man! You're a beast!!" she screamed as she grabbed a hold of the side of the table, knocking it over in the process. "You have no right! I belong to Takoto! I belong to Takoto!!"

Talnuk drank in her screams, savoring them. Her calling him a beast earned her another slap. "I am the chief of these people, chosen by the gods and I will have you!" Her body was dragged over the dirt floor, leaving a mark much like the one she had set for herself to fool them all. Throwing her face down on the same furs Takoto made her scream in pleasure on he pounced, mauling her tits with his mouth, licking her all over. "Takoto lost you to me when he let that other whore get away. I told you the consequences!"

"PIG!" she screamed, kicking and fighting him violently. Her instinct for survival kicking in. She didn't know how else to respond to him. She couldn't tell him the truth of it all, it would only make matter worse. She just had to trust in Takoto to fix this... if there was any way to fix it. In the mean time, "SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!" Her hand sung and hit him hard in the jaw.

His head shot back, the sting of her hand surprising him. Surprise quickly turned to anger as he took his vengeance, slamming his fist against her face. Snarling, he dug his grip in her hair and lifted her up to meet him. "FILTHY WHORE!" He slammed her down, face first on the bedding. "You'll wish I had killed you."

His bulk held her down, lecherous hands wandering all over her body. He cared nothing for how she felt, if anything he preferred her pain. As he spread her legs he whispered in her ear, "Beg me to spare you, denounce your father and I may be gentle." The head of his cock pressed against her cunt.

She basically growled at him, struggling under his weight, even though she could not escape his hold. She was trapped tight, but she would never give up. Amara would fight to her last breath, even if that might be on this very night. "May the Gods send your soul to burn in hades with your fellow demons!!!" Amara basically spat at him. Never would she turn against her people. Takoto and she were so much alike in that aspect.

So, the bitch refused him yet again did she? "By the time we are finished here," he whispered in her ear, the venom in his deep voice laced with every word, "all of the village will hear the screams I take from your body."

Without any more ceremony Talnuk thrust home, spearing her from behind and forcing her to take a man's cock inside her unwillingly for the second time. He was nothing like Talnuk was that morning, with soft kisses and gentle touches. No, his thrusts were fast and hard giving her no chance to adjust. His panting, hog-like grunts was by her face with every movement of his body as the room filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh

Amara was helpless as she was forced by Talnuk! All she could do was dig her nails into the furs under her, clawing at them with such force she actually torn a small hole into the one. A hole that would only grow larger with time she was sure, if Talnuk did not stop or Takoto return to help her. And the chances of that happening were slim to none of course. He was so mad with her, would he say she deserved this when he returned to find her used? Would he throw her to the dogs? Perhaps it was best at this point. She felt so vile and dirty laying with Talnuk she just wanted to die.

At first as he started to go to town on her, she only grit her teeth through the pain and the force of him, but he was so much stronger than she and soon she felt as if any one of his thrusts could break her in half. That's when the screaming started. Small ones at first the only grew in volume and pain as he pushed her harder and more violently with each passing thrust. Yet she would not beg for mercy. Never. She would die first and more that likely she would at this rate.

Each unmeant squeeze around his cock sent a perverse wave of pleasure though him, each and every movement made done to give him the most out of their coupling. He was no longer hiding anything, this had nothing to do with honor, revenge, or punishment. It was all for his own pleasure.

"No man will have you now," he snarled in her ear, "even Takoto, the man who took your virginity will think you are nothing!" His nails dug into her as he gripped her shoulders, using her own body to help thrust further. "I'll be sure to send your father thanks for supplying such a tight, young body!"

She could feel her skin verging on the point of breaking from how his nails dug at her shoulders and as if what he was doing to her was not bad enough, his words cut her even deeper still. Her life had held such promise only a short time ago. And how it was nothing. She could die here and now, in that very moment, and it would not have mattered. He was right. No, he was partially right. Plenty of men were going to want her, none would want her for a mate though. Her body would be used over and over until there was nothing left. She should have seen this coming. In fact she did. She knew she would have to take Thuilie's place to let her friend be free. Still, knowing that didn't make it hurt any less.

Eventually, she went as still as she could. The only movement was whatever he did to her. She went silent for fighting was useless at this point. Best to just let it be and fight later when she was better equipped for it.

The room was still as death save for the horrid grunting of Talnuk as he took Amara. Nothing changed in him as she lay still, taking it as a sign of victory over her spirit. He continued pillaging her body, his lusts sating themselves inside of her as the guards listened with amusement outside. Thankfully for her he did not last much longer, cumming inside of her with a silent shudder. He made sure to spill everything inside of her, wanting her to have a lasting reminder of what he had done.

Sated for now he got to his feet, his softening member pulling out of her abused womanhood. He spit in her direction, taking his cloths and staff with him as he left. "If you have any pride left, he said to her, "you should kill yourself now before my son comes back. I doubt he will be pleased to see you let another man touch you."

Of course Amara found no release at all. She only cringed as he finished, inside. That would be insult to injury. With the way her life was going, becoming with child was all she needed now. She'd never know the father and her baby would never have someone to claim it. To raise it and teach it the things a father should. That's all the things that started to flash in her head. A little boy forced to be a warrior against the people that was his mother's tribe. Or a little girl forced to be a whore like her mother. She didn't want that for any child.

Perhaps Talnuk was right. To take her life might be best at this point. But no. She couldn't. If Thuilie was captured, she would suffer less with Amara still alive. Amara could take some of her suffering from her. If she discovered she was indeed with child somewhere along the line... then she would cross that road then.

As Talnuk left, Amara sat up and looked around the hut. It was a mess, but she had no will to clean any of it up. Let Takoto be angry with her. He already was going to be. She had no idea how she looked. Her skin covered in dirt, her face swelling up. She simply rose and crossed to her spot in the corner of the room and took her place there, curled in a little ball upon the floor. Where she belonged.

Takoto speed through the jungle, not an inkling of what was happening to Amara crossing this thoughts. His mind was almost clouded over with his anger at her, lying to him as she did. He would need to figure out some kind of punishment for her, something that will keep her from trying something so stupid and reckless!

He stopped in a clearing of trees, looking around the dense jungle. He had an advantage as he was the first to know the the truth of the matter, so he could track her down first if he was smart about it. He had already found signs of her trail: broken branches, footsteps, all signs of a panicked person trying to flee for their lives. They led him towards the river, meaning she did not have a clear idea which way her village way. Spear in hand Takoto hurried onwards, dodging through trees and over stones as he made his way.

Finally, after several hours run he came to the river. He had followed the trail here, each mark getting fresher and fresher until he was almost sure he had caught up with her. He looked off the small cliff over the rivers edge, where was she?

Thuilie was not thinking straight, just running aimlessly. It had not been until she came across the river that she started to form a plan. Follow the river to the next village it came to, even if it was not her village, it would be better that where she had been and surely they would help her get home. She had no idea she was being followed.

((Do we want the others to spot them or just have her kill herself upon seeing Takoto coming? You do have a plan to keep the men from not actually doing anything with Amara right? Or did you plan for her to truely be passed around among them all?))

Tokoto followed her obvious trail upriver, finally spotting her fleeing form as she ran aimlessly. He sped up behind her, his years of experience allowing him to catch up with her easily. He had to get her back, had to undo the damage Amara had already caused for both their sakes. The handmaidens virtue was a small sacrifice, he was sure his village was in the right about that. Even if the conditions she had been in where... less than just.

"Stop!" he called out to her, not much farther from her now.

((I was thinking that after seeing what his father had done to her he would stand up and say "no" to the other warriors. Even if they see him let Thuilie go before she kills herself it would still be their word against his with little evidence, and him being the chiefs son adds to his credibility. Plus, they stand to get in trouble too, having let her escape the village grounds so easily. ))

Thuilie heard the call and turned, recognizing Takoto at once even from the distance between them. She gasped, but did not scream as she turned and started to just plain run down the edge of the river. Even if she knew in her heart that escaping him was futile now... she would not go back without a fight. She would not go back at all. She'd die first.

Takoto cursed under his breath and gave chase, believing he outcome of this hunt had already been decided. She would return, like it or not. Tightening his grip on his spear he stop for in his tracks, body tense as he reared back and threw the weapon with precision accuracy. It cut through the air and landed deep in the the ground right in front of Thuilie, far to deep for her to pull out before he got to her. If that didn't stop her in her tracks, nothing would.

"It's over," he called out to her. "Stop where you are, I will not hurt you."

It did stop her with a gasp and a sob. She had wanted to be free, but know for certain she knew she was done. Turning to face him, you could see the desperation in her face... as she started to inch backwards towards the river, "I won't go back!" she cried out.

Takoto stopped a couple yards from her, careful to approach slowly with his arms out. "Please, it is for the better if you just agree to return with me. Others will come soon, and they will not be as nice." The raw fear in her eyes was unsettling. His people had caused that, he knew, but it had only been in revenge for the crimes of her people!

Takoto was growing more and more unsettled with every excuse he made for the actions his people had been taking. He had heard of what how her people treated their women, and that this was only fair, but what Amara had said and done was starting to get to him. She had risked her life for this woman, a simple handmaiden, knowing full well the consequences. If her people were such savages as his father claimed how could such loyalty, such sacrifice be found amongst them?

Takoto stopped, his confused thoughts evident on his face. "If I let you go now..." he couldn't believe he was doing this, "would you keep it secret?"

"Don't try to trick me savage!" she yelled at him, still inching towards the water, closer and closer. "You are just trying to get me close so you can STRIKE! I won't trust you!"

"Listen to me!" he snapped at her, probably not the best thing to do at the moment. "Go back to that village of yours, tell them we have the princess." Seeing her and hearing her story would make them fearful of her safety and cause them to grovel at Takoto's tribes feet.

In the front of Takoto's mind he congratulated himself on such firm reasoning for letting her go. In the back of it a small part of himself rolled its eyes at the pitiful excuse he was trying to come up with.

"I won't chase you," He raised his hands, trying to appear non-threatening, "GO!"

Back
Top Bottom