Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Tribes (butterfly0408/Life on Mars)

butterfly0408

Singularity
"Amara! We need to turn back!" the princesses hand maiden called out to her from the bottom of the hill where Amara was climbing. "We are to far from the village!"

The free spirited Amara, youngest child and only daughter left to the chief of her tribe. Her three older sisters had been married off to the sons of other tribes for alliances. He treasured her to much to let her go far. She had been promised to one of the warriors of their own tribe, but he had been killed the week before the wedding was suppose to take place. You would think that after that, Amara would be afraid to stray so very close to that tribes lands. But she was almost fearless. Almost.

"Hush Thulile! If you are so worried then turn back. There are beautiful King Protea close to the top. I wish to pick them for father's return from battle." She only paused a moment before starting up the hill again. "I promise," she called as she kept moving, "Once I have picked them, we will return home."

Takoto crouched low in his hiding place. He was the eldest son of the King of his tribe and considered by many to be one of their finest warriors. The week before he had gained much respect on the field of battle, having killed three of their enemies in a small skirmish near the borders of their lands. The opposing tribe was growing bolder in their actions every day it seemed, and there was talk amongst his people of a full-out war. Their tribe was strong, full of able warriors with skills and intelligence to match any other tribe but even he had to admit that with the number of alliances held by their enemy it was unlikely their tribe would survive an all-out war.

He was leading a small scouting party, dangerously close to the border of their lands. They knew their King had taken a number of warriors out for battle so it was a prime oppurtunity to gain valuable knowledge of the enemy defenses. He and several other warriors were covered in mud and leaves, perfect camouflage in the wilderness and blending in almost perfectly. He had hidden himself amongst the plant life near a group of beautiful flowers, though his attention was not focused on those. Instead his eyes watched as an even more beautiful creature made her way closer to his location.

Amara was blissfully unaware that she had been spotted. Or that she was in danger. She was still climbing higher up the hill to the beautiful flowers that were her goal.

Thulile stood at the bottom of the hill, nervous. She could feel them. She could not see them, but she just knew they were around. Right as she watched Amara reach for the flower she had her eye on, Thulile catch the slightest movement from the bushes near her princess. A gasp escaped her as she was about to yell a warning, but one of Takoto's men clasped a hand over her lips and a dagger to her throat.

The flower was in her grasp. Amara picked it and raised it to her nose, taking in it's sweet smell. "See. You were worried for nothing Thulile..." she said without glancing over her shoulder.

Up close Takoto could see she was a true beauty, obviously a girl with some important background. As soon as she turned her head he took the chance, reaching out with both hands he wrapped one arm around her chest while another went around her mouth, keeping her from screaming out for help.

Wrestling her to the ground he held her in the group of flowers she had naively come to pick. His own dagger had been drawn and pressed up against her neck, something to ensure her cooperation. Down below several of his men were securing Thulile while the rest stayed hidden, waiting for the signal from Takoto before acting.

Takoto stared down at the girl before him, his attractiveness not distracting him from the task at hand. "Who are you?" he whispered with an air of authority.

(should they take Thulile with them?)

Her father's words of warning suddenly started ringing through her head. Had she listened to him, she would be safe now. Had she stayed at home and mourned her fallen fiance like a good girl, she would be safe now.

The princess glared up at the man that had her pinned, hate in her eye. No sign of fear in them. Though the truth was. She was totally petrified! She knew this warrior to look at him, even if he did not know her. Her father taught her well. This was Takoto. Prince of their enemy. Killer of her fiance. As he lifted his hand slightly to let her speak, Amara spoke in a whisper to match him, but with such venom it was almost like poison to the ears, "Murdering pig!" She spat in his face!

((Yes. I'm thinking they make her the sacrifice after Takoto saves Amara for his own.))

Takoto wiped the spit from her face, a little surprised at her actions. He smirked a bit, amused at her antics when there was a literal knife to her throat. Not wanting to appear weak in front of his men though he reared his hand back and slapped her across the face. Not enough to leave and mark, but enough to let her know who was in charge.

"It seems you know me," he said. "For that to be possible you would have to have some kind of standing in your tribe." It was a logical conclusion. And with an apparent servant following her made it the most likely choice.

Signaling to his men to aid him the forest around them suddenly came to life as warriors jumped from their hiding places. He motioned for her to be gagged and tied and soon enough her hands and feet were bound letting the men place a pole between them for easy carrying. The same was done for her servant who was brought up the hill to join her charge. Without wasting any time Takoto moved his men out, moving quickly though the jungle back to their home village.

((Alright then.))

While Thulile whimpered and struggled against her captures, Amara did little to resist. The moment she watched his warriors emerge from the forest around them, she knew there was no use fighting. She would be killed long before she ever had a chance at escaping them or even signaling for help. When she did not return, her brothers and father would be looking for her, she had no doubt. And that knowledge would need to be enough to get her through this.

As they carried her upside down on the stick, like a wild animal killed and being carried back to be fire for cooking, she debated with herself if she should tell them who she was. The knowledge that she is the daughter of the chief could either hurt her or aid her. Would they use her as a bargaining tool for her safe return... or destroyed slowly in an act of war and vengeance?

They moved silently though the jungle, pausing only briefly to ensure they were not being followed. Takoto took up the front, only looking back to check up on their captives, particularly the one he had taken. She was intelligent, he could tell. She had not offered any resistance, knowing fully well it would have done no good. Now it was simply a matter of discovering her place in her tribe. Depending on her standing she may be a useful bargaining chip or a sacrifice to their gods to ensure strength in the battles to come.

The sun was just beginning to set when they returned to their tribe, a large village protected by an outcrop of rocks next to a flowing stream. As they entered the front gates many came out to great them, curious as to what the warriors had brought back from their mission. They all pointed, whispered, and laughed at the sight of the two women being brought in like animals. Some of the braver children moved up to poke them with sticks, with no one giving out any sympathy for members of the enemy tribe.

Takoto held back to step in time with Amara as she was bounced up and down. He pulled down the gag to see if she felt like talking yet. "Give me your name, girl. You will not like it if my people decide to force it out of you."

Once again, Thulile was the one freaking out. She flinched as the children poked at her and people laughed. Her reactions only urged them on more and more. Since Amara showed little reaction to any of their jeering, they could find no pleasure in tormenting her. Everyone started to focus then on Thulile. Amara wished she could speak to her friend, even if just to calm her.

Thulile's cries into her gag and the laughing of those around her drew attention away from Takoto leaning down and speaking to the other captive. The only ones that noticed were those that held up the pole she was suspended from. Amara spit in his face again before hissing at him, "My name I will not give, but I tell you this. I hate you. You took my fiance from me. Use that information as you like and may the God's give you a painful death!"

For the second time that day Takoto wiped her spit from his face. She was an interesting woman, much more fun than the docile women that his father wished him to court. She would have been fun to meet off the battlefield. Ah well, he had other matters to deal with.

Apparently he had killed her fiancee. He had only personally killed six members of her tribe, and all but one of them bore the traditional tattoo that marked them as having a mate. That warrior had been carrying a ceremonial dagger meant to ward off evil spirits. Only warriors of very high standing could hold such an item, so if she was his fiancee she would have to be a woman of high standing if not connected to the ruling family itself!

Takoto was so lost in his thoughts that he almost missed it when they approached the village center, a clearing used for bonfires and religious ceremonies. His father, Chief Talnuk, was approaching them flanked by his personal guard. He looked very much like an older version of Takoto, wearing a large headdress and carrying a staff with a serpents skull attached. Like the other men of the village he wore little save for his loincloth and the tribal tattoos that covered his body.

Takoto bowed before his father. "Father," he addressed respectively, "I bring you two woman captured from our enemies homelands. I believe this one," he gestured to Amara, "is a child of some importance. She may be a member of royalty"

Chief Talnuk came forward, silent. His silence spead over the rest of the tribe that had gathered. He himself would inspect this girl. If she was as his son thought her to be, her might have just brought the greatest treasure of their rival tribe. He knew Chief Otta only had one daughter left. If this was her... their God had smiled upon them indeed.

Motioning for Amara to be set down, the warriors whom had carried her all this way did as they were directed, removing her from the pole and holding her before Takoto for inspection. He looked over her. A beauty indeed, but no sign that was was indeed Otta's child. There was only one way to get her to confess. Removing her gag, he then went to Thulile as she still hung upside down. Seeing him approach her innocent friend caused her to try and fight to reach her first, but the warriors held her tight.

"Two girls, both the proper age to be Chief Otta's daughter. I believe one of you to be she and one to be a hand maiden." He held the knife to Thulile and looked into her eyes, seeing fear there. He then looked into Amara's eyes and saw defiance and fear. He pointed the dagger towards Amara, "You are the one. Only a girl with the spirit of Otta could look into the face of her death and not fear it."

He looked to Takoto, "You have done well my son. You have given us a great tool to Otta's downfall. You honor your father as well as your tribe. One day you will be a fine leader of your people."

Takoto bowed his head, remaining humble even with the praise his father gave him. Of course, inside his ego was doing quite well for itself. "Thank you father, It is my greatest wish to one day guide out people as you do."

Chief Talnuk nodded in approval and turned back to Amara. She would be the method in which he enacted his revenge on that accursed Otta. Even now he could see the resemblance to his mortal enemy in her eyes, crying out to him to strike her down.

"My people!" he shouted out, gathering the tribe around him. "My son has brought us a bountiful treasure indeed. May I present the youngest daughter of Chief Otta!"

Murmurs rippled through the crowd, some in applause and others in anger at the sight of their enemy's kin. "Tonight we shall take our vengeance upon the evil Otta, that wretched scum who has murdered your sons and raped your daughters!" The tribe erupted in a frenzy of cheers, calling for her death. The Chief silenced them with a raise of his staff. "Tonight, the night of the full moon, we will construct a giant bonfire and give to the Gods a sacrifice of blood!" He pointed his skull staff at Amara, a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. "Her virgin blood will stain the ground, a warning to any who dare cross us, while her whore of a handmaiden is will be used to sate our proud warriors!" The cheers grew louder, echoing through the jungle as men took out there drums in celebration. Talnuk smiled proudly at his son, the death of one of his worst enemy's children would not make up for the deaths his tribesmen had faced, but it would please him to see her suffer.

"WHAT OF OUR SONS KILLED!" Amara tried to scream over the cheering crowds praising her fate. "WHAT OF OUR DAUGHTERS RAPED! DO WE SACRIFICE YOUR PEOPLE?! NEVER! WE ARE NOT HEATHENS!!! DO-" the rest of her angry cries were cut off as a warrior threw the gag over her mouth once more as he laughed at her.

"Take her to be prepared!" Chief Talnuk called out, "Strip her bare and cover her in the markings of our God. Write them in blood." Another cheer rose over the crowd as the warriors started to drag her away to be cleansed and readied. Her face darted wildly about the crowds looking for someone to help her. Anyone. But there were no friendly faces among them. They all smiled and laughed at her.

In the moment before she was taken inside a hut, her eyes caught Takoto's. It was only for a moment and yet it seemed like they few seconds they held onto one another's gaze lasted forever. Her eyes spoke volumes. She hated him. He had killed her fiance. He had as good as killed her now as well. There was still that strength in her eyes and yet.... tears. Her eyes were filling with tears of fear. And then she was gone. Into the hut, while Thulile was thrown into the warriors in the crowd, her screams ringing into the air.

Takoto was actually surprised at his father's declaration. While he agreed their enemy should suffer for their crimes against them it seemed like a bad idea to so quickly kill the one thing that gave them the edge. Killing her may push Otta to all-out war, one they may not be able to win. With her alive she may be used as a bargaining chip. If Takoto did not know better he would have thought his father was letting anger cloud his judgment, but he knew that was impossible.

As he looked into her eyes for the brief moment he thought on how it was a pity she was to be killed. A woman like that, with such a strong will and beauty, would have made a good mate if she were one of them. He would have at least have wanted to have taken her through right conquest, as he had been the one to capture her.

As her handmaidens screams filled the air as she was forced to the ground and roughly taken from behind, Takoto let out a sigh and went to get ready for that nights ceremony, letting the men have their fun. Perhaps something would come up. After all, it would have been a sin against the Gods to ruin such beautiful flesh.

Within the hut, Amara was indeed stripped of her clothing. Women of the tribe quickly made a head dress of flowers for her to don as she was picked apart for their God. Ironicly... it was made of the same flowers that had gotten her captured to begin with. She squirmed under the grasps of the warriors as the women painted her in markings. Messages for their God to read as she was offered to him. Prayers for victory. Prayers for prosperity. Prayers for many things. To many things to count. By the time the sun set and the moon rose into the sky, her body was basically covered head to toe in the markings of blood. And it was time...

While within the hut, the middle of the village was prepared for the sacrifice. Wood gathered and piled high for a grand bonfire to send her to the God with. Everyone was gathered round, drums pounding. Torches lit. The pole ready...

Talnuk stood in his ceremonial attire, Takoto by his side. He raised his staff in the air and cried out, "Bring forth the sacrifice. Let her be died to the pole so her virgin blood may be spilled to appease our God!"

((You can describe her being tied up. Mmm. Hehe.))

As the beat of the drums changed the entrance of the hut was pushed aside and Amara was taken out by a pair of large warriors, each one keeping a firm grip on her arms. They were careful not to disrupt the marking on her skin, but they gave her little chance to struggle against them as she was led to the sacrificial pole. Chief Talnuk watched with an amused grin. His warriors had their lusts for flesh sated with her handmaiden, something he would make use of later that night, and now he would sate their lust for blood.

Once there her back was was pushed against he wooden beam, her nude body provoking a strong reaction from the crowd. Her hands were tied at the wrist and secured above her head, ensuring that none of her body would be hidden from view. A strong rope was wrapped around her chest under her breasts, helping to push them out and accentuate her chest. And last, her legs, were tied at the ankles to the pole, keeping her from moving except the most pathetic of struggles. All the while men and woman danced around the flames, chanting to their God to the melody of the drums.

As Takoto watched he could feel his blood racing through his body. This was not what they should be doing with her, the ramifications of killing Otta's daughter being far outweighing the short-term pleasure. His attraction to the girl notwithstanding, he knew he needed to figure out a way around this, but how?

(Hope you liked the description he he)

((Loved it! Got my blood running. Mmm))

"Don't do this!!" Amara cried out, but no one listened to her. She had tried to be strong, but her strength was starting to flee her. "My father will seek vengeance! He will not stand for my death!" She spoke common sense but they were so hungry for vengeance, everyone else's common sense was clouded. Once again her eyes darted about, looking for someone to listen, but again the only eyes she found where those of Takoto and she saw in them now was a lust for her naked body just like all the other men around them looked at her. Her lip quivered as she lowered her head, letting her long hair cover her face to shield it and let her tear up behind the curtain of her hair.

Chief Talnuk raised his staff in the air and a huss feel over the crowd. Even Amara fell silent from the gesture. After a moment, he spoke in a powerful voice, "Oh Great God of War above! We give unto you the blood of this virgin. In return we ask your blessings in the markings upon her pure body." His words so far were raise to the sky above, but his next words were directed to the people on the earth before him, "It is thanks to my son that we have this fair sacrifice tonight. He is my eldest and is destined to carry on when I am gone." He pulled forth the knife meant to take Amara's life... and handed it to Takoto, "Take this my son, and deliver our gift. Take your first steps towards your destiny as the leader of this tribe."

Takoto took the knife from his father, running his finger aloung the blade. It had a serrated edge, meant to prolong the suffering of the victim and draw as much blood as possible. He was not shy about killing, but he knew this death would only lead to the deaths of his own people. Around him, the cries for blood grew louder but they all slowly faded away as Takoto tried to think things through.

Being a warrior meant not only being strong in body, but also strong in mind. Among his peers Takoto was considered one of the cleverest, but his mind wasn't coming up with any solutions. His father wanted to spill virgin blood..."

Wait, that was it.

"Father!" Takoto suddenly spoke up, much to the surprise of those gathered. "I do not think this is what we were meant to do with her." The shocked faces of the tribesmen and women at the sight of such blatant disrespect was plastered on everyone's faces, but still Takoto continued. "Why would our God have delivered her to us he wished her dead? He could have stricken her down at any moment! I think..." Takoto had to be careful how he phrased this so as to not appear as to be insulting his father, "I think she may have been meant as...leverage. In keeping her alive we prevent Otta from attacking. In death she would inspire his warriors into action."

He knelt before his father, his head low to the ground. "Give her to me," he asked, "I will spill her virgin blood myself by claiming her maidenhead. What better revenge than having your enemies beloved daughter a concubine for your own son?"

Amara's gaze raised to watch and listen to Takoto as he made his plea to his father. What was he doing? Was he a fool? Surely speaking to his father like that as a time such as now would only cause his death as well as hers.

The thought suddenly dawned upon her. Was he trying to save her life? No, that could never be it. If he wanted that he never would have taken her in the first place. The memory of the look in his eye as he gazed at her naked body only moments ago. And now he suggestion he take her maiden head. Oh he was thinking alright, but not with his head. At least not the one on his shoulders.

As for Talnuk, his son put him in a terrible spot. In truth, he should be punished for this outburst, but he was his son. This was the future of the tribe. Punishing him now would only make them both look stupid and unworthy in the eyes of their people. He had to think of a way to turn this around in their favor. He would reprimand Takoto in private later on. But for now... "My son proves himself to be wise and resourceful! A great leader he will indeed one day make!" The people, even if they did not see it like that cheered. Talnuk went on, placing his hand upon his sons shoulder, "Let it be known this day that my son, Takoto, took his first steps to becoming leader of the tribe. He has spoken to us on behalf of our great God and for his reward we give him the body of the daughter of Otta. Rise my son and I ask you again to deliver our gift to the God." This time of course the gift was not Amara's life, but her virtue instead.

The announcement was met with mixed cheers. Some still wanted to her death, but the majority were pleased with the new show that they would get to watch. The male warriors seemed especially excited, their respect for Takoto growing immensely.

Takato rose, not missing the look in his fathers eyes. He knew he would be spoken to later on. For now though, he had prevented a great disaster from falling upon their tribe. And of course, their was the added benefit of having the lovely captive all to himself. Not that it had been the primary motive, of course.

Turning from his father he slowly approached her bound form, his eyes exploring her body as the orange light danced over her skin. She was worth any punishment he would receive. As he approached he undid his loincloth, letting it fall to the ground below and revealing his large, impressive manhood. That elected a few hollers from the crowd and more than a few jealous stares from the women. He stepped in front of Amara, the smug smirk on his face impossible to hide. "I have had you spared," he told her, placing a hand upon her breast. "I hope you are worth the effort."

"You are about to rape and use me for the joy of your people and your God, ruining me for any decent man that would have ever had me..." she started, that venom from before in her voice once more, "forgive me if I do not kiss your feet in thanks." Of course her voice was sarcastic. "Besides, I think by the way you look and lust after my body and the way your cock stands at attention..." she paused a moment looking down at his length. The original intent to just draw attention to it, but once she saw it, got a good look at it, she was momentarily frozen looking at it. How was that suppose to fit in her? It was... she shook her head and forced her eyes up again, "it seems you already find me worth the effort."

Why was her mouth dry all of a sudden? Why was her heart beating faster? Why did her body ache for this man when she should be spiting in his face once again?! "I will not make you a good concubine. I will be very, VERY disagreeable with you."

Takoto brushed her hair from her face, getting a better look at her beauty. "Had your father better protected you, you would not be here. You are mine through right of conquest." She was truly the daughter of a chief, proud and unyielding. She would provide many hours of amusement and pleasure for him, whether she wanted to or not. Her words were laced with venom, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

The knife still in hand Takoto lowered himself to his knees, grasping her bound ankles and bringing the sacrificial dagger to the binding. With one quick swipe he severed the bonds, leaving him free to spread her legs and gain access to her hidden treasure. Slowly and with remarkable patience, he moved up her body. The dagger left at their side his hands moved up her legs while he looked up her, stopping by her nether lips to gaze at the innocence he was to take. With a smirk he stood tall and grasped her left leg, lifting it so that she was spread and open to him. With his cock in hand he pressed it up against her passage, ready to claim her for himself and his god.

Her first instinct when she felt her ankles become free of the binds was to kick him. He as in the perfect position for it. Right in the face. She might leave a good mark on that handsome face of his. But she held back. As horrible a situation as she was now in, she could not deny that she had only moments before been in a worse one. She'd never admit it, but she was indeed thankful to him. He saved her life. She could live now to be free once again and to watch him suffer for what he was to do with her next.

A unwanted yet not unwelcome tingle spread through her as he slowly ran his hands over her skin. Somewhere along the line, Amara start to hold her breath. Closing her eyes she rested her head back against the pole. Struggling to not give him the satisfaction of getting a sexual rise from her. Her eyes open again to find herself looking at his face looking down on her again. It was only then she released the breath she had been holding onto in a puff of air.

Soon after he had her gasping in surprise as he took hold of her leg and his cock, making himself ready for entry. Of course, she was not ready. Her lips were dry and tight, not at all aroused. There had not been the time. But this was her punishment for not listening as she was told. Unable to bring herself to watch the look on his face as he made use of her, she closed her eyes once again, vowing to herself that they would not open again until he was done with her.

All was silent as he held like that for a moment, savoring the feeling of holding her like this against her will. The warrior within him cried out for conquest, and he wasn't about to deny it. Her eyes were closed in fear, but he would give her a reason to open them again.

With a strong thrust he forced his way inside of her, pushing apart her tight walls and gaining entry. Her walls were tight and dry, it almost hurt him to force it, but he wasn't about to loose this chance. After all, she deserved to suffer a little for the crimes her people had committed against his own.

He soon reached her barrier, the last testament of her innocence. His hands grip on her leg tightened while the other grasped her ass. and with one hard thrust he tore past her maidenhead and claimed her virginity for himself! As if their god himself was pleased at the sight the bonfire erupted in a short rise, giving his people reason to cheer and a holler. Wasting no time he pulled his hard cock out almost to the head before slamming back inside, filling her with his manhood as her virgin blood hit the ground.

She tried to hard to be strong. She was almost like a warrior in some aspects of her life. But in this, she was all truly maiden. It felt as he was tearing into he with his hardness like he was ripping her apart. The pain was like nothing she had ever felt before, only made worse by the rough entry. No aroused juices to help him in. Only a violent deflowering of the princess as she screamed in agony the moment he ripped her maiden head down. "AHHH!" Her eyes did not open, only shut even tighter still. The crowd's cheers for their prince as well as jeers for her once forced emotions in her to surface more rapidly. Even with her eyes closed, tears leaked from the corner's of her eyes down her cheeks as she continued to make noises of agony with his second violent entry into her. Perhaps she would have rathered die, for this was a slow death it seemed.

((Hows about not having her cum this first time? Insult to injure he leaves her totally unsatisfied and a mess. Only making the first time he does satisfy her all the better later? It's up to you. It was just an idea I had))

Back
Top Bottom