Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Tribes (butterfly0408/Life on Mars)

With a gasp, she started to squirm in his grasp. It all happened so fast in the few moments right as he started to flip her. She hardly had the time to catch her breath before she was upside down, and swimming about frantically trying to right herself once again. Once she facing the surface again, she propelled herself up and broke the surface with a gasp. A slight cough to clear her lungs before the looked around for him wildly. "Show yourself!" she yelled, but there was not rage in her tone. No it was almost playful, a light laugh to her words.

Under the blanket of water Takoto smirked, is anger diminishing at getting the better of her. Her tone sounded strange, not as angry as he would have expected, but he paid little mind to it. Instead he moved low along the river bed, moving his head between her legs but not yet touching, then lifting himself up so that she was sat upon her shoulder as he stood tall. They looked like a strange idol, with her sitting on his shoulders while he held onto her legs. "I'm right here," he said with a bit of a chuckle, enjoying her reaction.

"GAH!!" she was totally caught off guard by this move of his. She was caught off balance as she went rising out of the water. Stretching her arms out to try and balance herself, it did no good. Amara was only on his shoulders a few moments before with another screech she went falling backwards off his shoulders and into the water. Recovering quickly though, and laughing to boot, she swam back up behind him and jumped on his back. water wrestling so very playfully with him. "Stop doing that! Hahaha!"

Takoto moved to get her off his back, laughing with her as they wrestled in the water. He was able to turn himself around, taking her arms in his and maneuvering more towards the riverbank, As they moved and splashed in the water it suddenly dawned on Takoto that something very strange was going on here.

Moving under the water his legs got tangled with hers, tripping them both down so that he was lying on top of her on the river bank. Their nude bodies were both pressed up against each other, and as Takoto pushed himself up on his arms and looked down it felt very much like his first meeting with her only...different.

"TAKOTO!"

His father's voice, of course, made him jump up at once and forget about what had just happened. As the village chief walked down to him he grabbed his loincloth sitting on a rock and stood tall, knowing his father wasn't exactly happy with last night.

As the chief voice broke the moment, Amara snapped to attention like Takoto. One problem though. While Takoto reached for his lion cloth to cover himself, she suddenly realized that she had nothing to reach for and cover herself. It took a moment, but soon a panicked blush covered her cheeks and she had to use her hands and her long hair to cover all her exposed body as she sat on the river bank. She didn't know why she should be so embarrassed. Everyone in this village had already seen what she had to offer. Perhaps it was being caught in such an intimate situation with Takoto?

How had it ended up like that anyways? WHY had it ended up like that? With her breath suddenly quickened, she looked up at Takoto as he rushed to dress himself. She had felt something. It was only in that final moment right before they were disturbed that she felt it. Somewhere between the rage filled fight and the moment laying on the riverbank, something had sparked. She could not pinpoint where it was, but as she looked at him now... she could not deny that somewhere inside, the spark was still lit.

((Shower, bbs))

Takoto stood tall, not taking his eyes off his father. He had been taught to never back down, to always face things head on. Still, this was his father charging at him and not a wild boar.

"Takoto," Talnuk said with a gaze that would shatter stone. "You may have think you're having your fun now but last night was unacceptable!" He pounded his staff on the ground, the bones rattling in anger. "You could have cost us our standing in the tribe, made me look weak in front of my people! What madness came over you? You risk all that for this...this..." he spat in Amara's direction, "this whore of our enemy?"

Takoto bowed his head, trying to reason with his father. "It is my fault father, I should have spoken to you in private first. I just thought she would have served us better alive. You know how militant Otta's people can be."

Talnuk snorted. "And the treasure between her legs had nothing to do with it I suppose?"

"You know I would not put one of Otta's woman before my obligation to the tribe!" Takoto fell to his knees, bowing to his father. "Everything I do is for the tribe, like you taught me."

Talnuk looked down at his son for several moments, his grip on his staff tight. With angry eyes he turned to Amada, walking over to her and staring down at her like one would look upon a rodent. "My youngest sister was taken by your warriors when I was a child," he told her, "I would have you suffer like she did tenfold, but you are in my sons hands now."

Amara stayed as silent and as still as possible as the father and son fought. It reminded her to much of when her own father and her eldest brother fought with one another. Suddenly, she was stricken with a longing to see them again. Would she ever see them again? Did they know yet that was was even gone? So many questions, but they need to be saved until later. For now, she had to focus on the moment in front of her. Her life she was certain depended on staying under Talnuk's radar.

Listening to how he spoke of her like she was a whore hurt her pride as a woman. She was only a whore not because of them. And could she even be considered that? No. She had only ever laid with one man. That did not make her a whore. Yet still she did not make a sound. To anger him would surely cause her pain, she was positive.

As Talnuk came close to her, she inched away slightly, but there was no place to go. He could crush her like a bug if he wanted to.

Looking down and threatening her, Talnuk took a good long look at her in all her naked glory. While he glared down at her with hate in his eyes, there was a lust for her in his loins. He had felt it last night watching his son claim her and her felt it now. He wanted her to pay alright. Service in his bed. But he could not. Not after the scene last night. Takoto had claimed her in front of everyone and there were certain limits within a tribe, even for him. No man took another's mate, nor another man's property. A whore was one thing, but a concubine was property.

Talnuk glared back his son's way, ready to give one last warning before the start of his cock was noticed by either of them. "You are luck you are my heir Takoto, but step out of line one more time and you will not get off so easily. You had best honor what you say and place your tribe above your whore." With grand turn, Talnuk departed the riverbank and left them both sitting there stunned. Amara didn't dare look to him this time. Her embarrassment was to great in this moment.

It was until he was sure his father was out of sight did Takoto rise, his fingers gripping the sand below him hard. His face was torn between anger and confusion. His father knew he would sacrifice everything for the tribe! Everything! Had he not proven that time and time again. Getting to his feet Takoto let out a small grunt as he banged his fist against in anger, shaking off a few birds. His father was so blinded by his revenge he almost got the tribe killed last night. And for what? For..."

Sighing, he let it go. He had to honer his father. Looking over at Amara he saw the blush on her cheeks and saw the way she hid herself, her embarrassment more obvious than her nudity. Smiling he walked over to her and placed an arm around her shoulder. "Come, we should return to the hut before others come to see the show."

Biting her lip ever so slightly, Amara nodded as she rose to her feet. With his arm around her shoulder like this, it ended up placing her naked body right next to his. Flush against it in fact. She followed right along with him all the way back to his hut. Once there, she left his grasp quickly and without looking at him she quickly retreated to her corner of the room. Or so she figured it would be since she had basically claimed it for herself this morning. Sitting there, she hugged her knees to herself, not saying anything to Takoto. She didn't know what to say. They had left this room in a rage and a huff but now they returned to it not long after and things felt.... different...

Takoto stood in the middle of the hut, watching her as she sat down. He wasn't entirely sure what to do in their situation. Not seeing many other choices he took his seat next to her, sliding down to her level. "I was telling the truth before," he told her gently, unlike his earlier actions. "I do not wish to constantly torture you, I am not like my father." He arm moved over her shoulders again, trying to coax her face up. "I can make this pleasurable for you as well."

At first her face moved as if she was only going to turn it further away from him, but then it changed directions and she faced him with tears in her eyes, "I miss my family..." she whispered with a little sniffle. A moment later she closed her eyes and the little trails of water slipped down her face. And then, she laughed. One of those 'funny isn't it' types of laughs. "I didn't even realize it until I saw you and your father fight like my family does but... I'm never gonna see them again... " Amara didn't even bother making it a question if she'd see her family again. She knew it to be a truth of her life now.

Takoto felt something stir inside him, other than lust for her then. It was...pity, compassion, some feeling that he couldn't place. She wasn't just another enemy female to conquer and take pleasure from but...a woman. One he would in charge of for some time into the future. Suddenly this seemed much more complicated.

"It is likely." He told her, agreeing with her statement. "As long as you are here your father will dare not attack us. We can't risk loosing you." He leaned in, pressing his forehead against her. "I won't stop you if you wish to cry." He wanted to lean in dry them, but dared not. She probably would have tore him apart if he tried.

She shook her head rapidly a few times and pulled away, raising her hands to her face and wiping the water from her cheeks and eyes, "No." Was all she said. And if he didn't hear her the first time, she repeated it again, "No." She took in a deep breath and let it out. Then another to compose herself. She was a woman with no friends, family, allies, anything but her own wits in the base of her enemy. Half the people in this place wanted her dead. It was not a time for weakness. She had her moment and now she refused to have one again. "I'm stronger than that. You won't see me cry again." As her eyes opened again, they were filled with the strength from before once again, no hint of her weak moment anywhere in them. She was a fighter but then again, deep inside somewhere she was still a woman somewhere. Not even that. She was still a girl. But the girl had to hide for now. Some place deep inside where she could not be hurt.

Takoto nodded, "I can respect that." He could admit she was stronger than he gave her credit for." Of course, seeing that strength in her eyes was having another effect on him. He was finding himself more and more attracted to her, more so than last night when it was just about using her body. "Amara..." he whispered to her, using her name properly for the first time. "You don't have to stay on this side of the room." He leaned in closer to her, his lips close to touching hers. "I can make the bedding big enough for us both..."

She was afraid to move. The slightest lean forward and they would be in a kiss. But would a move back anger him? And so she remained right where she was and let him do all the moving, if there was to be any. "That's your choice. I'm comfortable here." Was she really? No. It was cold and hard. But what was the truth then. She was running. Running from that pain he had caused her last night. Would it be there waiting for her upon his furs as well. "I have little choice after all..."

He could tell she was scared, it radiated off her in a subtle but noticeable way. But still, she didn't move away from him. Whatever the reason he took it as a sign to move forward, pressing his lips against her own in almost forceful kiss. She was soft under him, and immediately he had the desire to feel more of her. His hand that held her shoulders moved her closer while the other moved to her leg, one that he had forced open just the night before. This time would be different. This time he would show her what kind of pleasure he could really bring a woman.

Amara moaned into his kiss, sparks of pleasure igniting from the kiss of her lips and spreading rapidly through her veins to every inch of her. She knew what he wanted, but it seemed different. Sensations not like anything she had ever felt before. And as his hand rested on her leg, she felt herself become aroused. For the first time in her life she was aroused and the space between her legs throbbed and grew wet with a wanting. But at the same moment the sudden arousal washed over her, a sudden memory of his face last night... his hand forcing her legs around him... his cock causing her such pain...

"The bedding is still to small!" She whispered quickly as she turned her face so that his lips were on her cheek now. Something to stale it. Last night had been hell and she felt too good right now to sink back into hell again.

Her voice was laced with fear, but he was to hard and she had let him come so far already to be denied now. "For the position we'll be joining in," he whispered to her he rubbed his face into the crook of her neck, "only one of us will need to be laying down." He laid a series of kisses over her skin, his hand cupping her chin and bringing her back to face him. He felt his cock throbbing under his loincloth but kept it on, for even though he knew the bulge would be clearly visible he did not want her trying to fight him at the sight of it.

He kissed her lips again, more possessive than before. He knew what he wanted and he planed to take it, even if he had to drag her to his furs. Her lips locked with his again he let his hand trail to her womanhood, feeling the slightest bit of moisture there. "Your body want this as I do..." he whispered to her.

It was so hard to keep her eyes up and on his face. Especially knowing what was happening below her eye sight. She could just sense that he was growing. She had seen is happen last night, but didn't want to see it happening again. "If you must take me then make it swift. Don't put me through that agony for LONG!" Her final word was accented by the sensation of pleasure that his hand trailing over her womanhood ever so slightly. "I think you owe me that much," the words rushed from her mouth as her breath began to quicken to an above normal pace. She had no idea that not long from now she'd be begging him not to stop.

He smirked, "I plan to draw this out as long as possible. Last night was over far to quick in my view." With that he scooped her up in his arms, carrying her like a bride to his bedding of furs. Gently he bent to his knees, lowering her back onto the softness of the animal skins. He knelt over her, admiring her beauty for a moment before moving his body to cover her, straddling her waste with his legs as he lowered his lips to hers once more. He kissed her there, running his tongue along her lips for a moment before starting to trail his way down to the valley of her breasts. His hands moved up her sides, his fingertips barely touching her sensitive skin as he moved up and then down her arms to take her hands in his own.

A long as possible?! This was going to be torture! Or at least she thought. He had failed thus far to let her know that last night was not what tonight was going to be like. Instead, she thought that all these touches and strokes that set her body on fire were not going to last her once he forced himself inside again. She had no idea he was going to slip into her so smoothly tonight that she would scream out his name... just like he said she would. "Ta- Master. Please I beg you not to hurt me. I- oooohh," Amara's words melting to moans as he lavished her with kisses and running his soft touches over her body. "Can't we just do this? This is... this is NICE... ah..."

Takoto eye's looked up from her chest, watching her expression change from fear to pleasure. Let her worry about the main event, for it would only heighten her senses when he showed her what it was like to accept a man into your body. His mouth worked her nipples, making them as hard as pebbles before lightly biting them and trailing down. He held her hips in his hands as his tongue trailed a circle aloung her belly button, something that would have looked odd last night but was only sensual with just the two of them.

"If you thought that was nice..." he said as his head delved deeper between her thighs, darting his tongue out to taste the juices of her womanhood.

"HAAAH AHHHH!" she screamed out in shock and surprise and utter pleasure! Her hands dug into the furs under her as his intimate kiss sent her body twitching and shivering with little tremors of the pleasure he was making her feel. "Oh... oh Gods above!" She raised up her head to look down at him. All she could see was the top of his head which she couldn't help but reach her hand to and start lacing her fingers into his hair, "How are you doing that? My body never felt like this before!"

He heard her cries, and in all likelihood several others outside did as well, and smiled once before returning to his foreplay. He let his tongue push aside her pink lips, tasting the ever-growing juices that lined her walls. He moved it up and down, back and forth, twisting it inside of her only leaving to gently blow on her pussy sending chills up her spine. Of course, he wasn't about to let her jewel of womanhood go untended. Moving up just a small amount he teased her clit, touching it like it had never been touched before hoping to show her the explosion of pleasure one could reach. He would bring her to orgasm before he took her again, then she would have no more reasons to complain.

"Ta! Ko! TO! OH!!" she cried out each syllabub of his name between gasps of pleasure. Damn! Her capture was talented with his tongue! He had her squirming and writhing about wondering the whole while why had she never discovered this about her own body years ago? It was her body after all. It almost embarrassed her to think all it took to discover it, and that it was a man holding her against her will that unlocked it all. "OH! WHAT IS THAT?! OH!" She basically screamed out as he started to toy with her clit! "Dear gods! How did you know to- AHHH! Touch me there! Oh Gods! OH!!" she was being loud and untamed. By now, a good percent of the village knew what they were doing by now. If anyone had an doubts in Takoto's skills in giving a woman satisfaction... he was soon going to be popular with all the ladies knowing how he could make his concubine scream.

Back
Top Bottom