Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Tribes (butterfly0408/Life on Mars)

Takoto thrust hard inside her body, in and out, in and out, making her take every inch of him. The blood did not help much in lubricating her passage, but it mattered little. This was just as much a show of power as it was about sex. He pressed his face into the crook of her neck, his mouth mouth to taste her skin. Her blood markings smeared against him as his body moved against her, each hard thrust sending a wave through her body. The pole itself was starting to shake with them.

Around them the tribe was growing more and more excited. Some of the men were stroking themselves while others where fondling their women. Their prince's actions were sending a message to all of them: their enemies would be crushed, so enjoy the fruits of what was to come.

((sounds good to me))

She had been told that when a man claimed his rights of her womanhood, it would only hurt for a little while. A lie. A total lie! It never stopped the whole while it was pain after pain. She didn't know that it didn't always need to be like this, but this time it just happened to be. He had spent no time it helping her to prepare and now only made it worse to her with his unforgiving force. It left her near the point of begging him to stop! If this was all she had to look forward too from here on out, Gods above just let her die! She could not take many more romps like this one!

While her screams of pain had subsided a bit, she still cried, now unable to hold the tears in. She had been through so much today that she finally just broke. Water ran down her face as she suddenly whispered for his ears only, mixed with a whimper and her tears, "You're a monster! A heartless monster!" She screamed once more with his next merciless thrust.

Her cries did nothing to slow his thrusts, for he was not about to show any weakness in front of his people. Grunting in her ear with each movement he smirked at her insutls, pleased to see she hadn't lost her fire. "Be grateful I didn't ask you be thrown to the wolves like your handmaiden. Or worse, sacrificed to our God." He had to admit he was enjoying this on a primal level, taking her like this, completely dominating her. "Perhaps later on you can learn to enjoy yourself."

Pulling back a bit he grabbed her other leg and lifted it in the air so that both her feet were held up and she was suspended only by her other bonds. He picked up his pace, watching as her breasts moved up and down with his thrusts. It was almost time, his own lust threatening to push him over the edge sooner than he would have liked. Blame that on the delightful little morsel in front of him.

"NEVER!" she hissed into his ear as he commented on her learning to enjoy this. Enjoy such pain and suffering? HA! The poor girl had no idea that she had the choice for pleasure. Well, not now of course. And while he was close to a release, he was leaving his partner no where near that point. An additional slap to the face. She whimpered into his ear then, still as dry as ever down below, even with his shifting of her position, the insides of her thighs starting to bruise from the force and the pole at her back leaving and indentation. "I... would have rather... face your God," she whimpered and cried into his ear. And the sad part was at the moment, he was leaving her so unsatisfied that she did not exaggerate.

It was almost done, he could feel it as his balls tightened. He held her legs up higher, giving him better access to her body. Sweat from his actions and the heat of the fire dripped from his body as his animalistic grunts filled the air. "Another night with me," he grunted out to her, "and you will call out his name."

It was time. One last act and her humiliation in front of his tribe would be complete. His thrusts became more sporadic, hitting her hard and fast until he suddenly pulled out and with what sounded like a growl he let loose, spraying her body with his cum. His white seed sprayed over her chest and thighs, coating the her stomach and even getting some on her breasts. He let out a content sigh and felt the afterglow start to kick in, causing him to lower her back down as his people danced and consorted around them.

As he finished, he left Amara fully, completely ruined, broken, humiliated, everything all rolled into one. Above all, unsatisfied. Even if there was a way for her to return to her own tribe now, after this throughly humiliating display, no man even in her own tribe would have her for anything less then a whore. All she had to look forward to now were endless days of wondering what her life could have been like before Takoto destroied any chance she had at a life. "You killed the man that loved me..." she finally spoke her voice meek and in a near whisper, the tone only able to be called sad, "how fitting that you have killed the chance any other man ever will love me again as well."

Soon the crowds descended and swept Takoto up in their celebration. He was their hero and the all danced with him, for him, in honor of him as they left Amara still bound to the pole for hours into the night as their celebration rolled on and on. Amara remained unmoving the entire time with her head tilted forward once more, her hair again covering the shame and hurt on her face.

Everything about her, her tone, her posture, everything said she had been broken. He had done his duty and brought honer to the tribe and gained a lovely concubine to come back to at night. He did hope that he hadn't completely crushed her spirit however, as he had hoped to see more of that fiery attitude. "He was a brave warrior," he answered her, "fought well. Unfortunately, I was the better man." He watched as she lowered her head, utterly defeated. "Now you will stay with me and I will show you what a true warrior can bring to a woman."

After that he was swept up in the celebration, dancing with the men and woman of his tribe. Throughout it all he eyes kept glancing back to her, looking to see if any there was any change in her. By the end of it all, he had danced with many woman of the tribe and led them in their ceremonial dances as he was congratulated again and again.

As the hours past the people retired, the men returning to their huts to spend the night with their wives, their lovers, or in several cases, Thulile. Takoto was one of the few that remained by the dying fire, standing in the darkness in front of Amara. In a few hours the sun would rise, and he would prefer to bring her in before dawn broke. Taking the knife once more he cut her bonds, taking her in his arms and seeing if she was awake.

Amara had been up for a long period that night. While she had stayed unmoving from her semi slumped over position, she had been awake through most of the celebrations. People would not let her rest. Every now and then, one of the women would come by and spit on her or a few daring men that took a feel of her helpless body while Takoto had not been looking. The markings on her were smeared, long dripping marks from one, hand marks of the others. Even in her vulnerable state, she had to stay aware.

Still, by this time, her weary body had indeed given out on her and she was passed out in his arms now. One could not really call it sleep for she did not seem at all at rest. Even in sleep she was tense. The moment he touched her, it sent an uncontrollable flinch through her entire body. A reflex like a frightened animal in danger almost. As he held her, a groan escaped her. She was so very sore...

Even from her moan he could see she would not be awakening anytime soon. It was just as well, as it would be easier to carry her to his hut if she showed no resistance. From the way her marking were smeared it appeared that some of his tribesmen had let their hands wander over her body. Not that he blamed them of course, for he was not sure he would have been able to ward off temptation in their place. Still, he would make sure such acts did not take place without his permission after tonight. Scooping her up under her legs and back he carried her to his home, one of the larger huts near the near his fathers which dwarfed all other homes in the village. It was well made, keeping the wind and rain out and comfortable to sleep in. Pushing back the cloth over the doorframe he brought her in, finding nothing out of place.

Now the question was what to do with her. The bedding would only fir one of them comfortably, something he would have to take care of in the morning, so his first thought was to have her sleep on the floor next to him. Of course, since the bedding was in a corner that would place her between him and his weapons, and should she awaken before him...

Hmm...

Thinking aloung those lines, he placed Amara down on the bedding of animal skins in the corner, removing her headdress and leaving it on a small shelf next to his spear, bow, and arrows by the door. He laid himself out in front of the door, used to sleeping on hard ground, keeping her from easily escaping. He would take her to the river to wash tomorrow. Tired after his long day, he fell asleep after a few minutes.

Not long after, something cool and sharp was at his neck. When he opened his eyes, he found Amara, awake, but not fully from the way her eye lids seemed to droop a little still. She gazed down at Takoto, holding one of his daggers to his neck, "I could kill you right now if I wish. For all you have done, I should and I doubt any of the Gods would look badly upon me for it..." she held the dagger to him a moment longer before throwing it aside and standing up, looking down at him, "But I am no fool. Your village is awake by now and I would not be able to escape with my own life."

She walked to the corner of room opposite where he had left her on his fur bed and plopped herself down on the hard floor, her back to him as she laid her naked body out for a return to sleep, "You need not worry I will run from you. Not today. I am in no state to attempt it now. And I don't need your version of kindness either. Sleep in your bed and the floor shall be mine." She did not speak again after that, but let herself sleep back into some kind of sleep.

For once Takoto found himself at a loss for words. He had expected to have heard her moving about before she would have been able to pull a dagger on him. Either he was more tired than he though, which was possible after their little tryst, or he had underestimated her just a bit. He picked the dagger up where she left it and took it with him to the bed, glaring at it. He should have hidden his weapons from her, not being so stupid as to leave them lying about.

And her! Refusing the bed after he had given it to her! He could have left her there all night but he had been merciful. Not about to be shown up he kicked the furs aside and lay down on the dirt floor once more. He would show her what he meant to be his concubine in the morning.

Amara was out well into the morning and nearing the noon. To look at her laying in a ball in the corner as she was, shivering every now and then from the cold caressing her nakedness, one would never think her capable of the scene she had made earlier with him when the sun was barely even over the hills of the horizon. Why had she let him live? It would have been so very easy to just push the dagger down and take his life. She kept telling herself it was because of her weakened state, but was it really?

The next morning Takoto was up first, waking a little after the crack of dawn despite the partying that had taken place the night before. He had a long day ahead of him and was not about to sleep it away. He stretched his body out and smelled the air, it was going to be a fine day. Leaving the hut he walked over to a group of young woman preparing breakfast for some of the tribe. They smiled and gave him greeting before giving him two bowls of several fruits and vegetables in exchange for some of the fresh kills he had brought in with the other hunters, aloung with a pitcher of water. Thanking them he returned to his hut, finding Amara still asleep.

He had not forgotten her actions last night, not had he forgotten his own. He was eager to see if she could please him properly after learning what it really means to mate, but of course he wasn't about to approach her without a dagger by is side. Walking over to her he took the pitcher of water and poured a bit of it on her head, getting her attention. "Time to wake up, daughter of Otta."

Amara did not wake with a start as he poured the water over her head. Instead she moaned and started to squirm about on the floor. Eyes still closed while she spoke then, "My name is not 'daughter of Otta,'" she grumbled as her eyes finally opened and she looked up at him, "How would you like if I called you 'son of Talnuk' all the time?" It was only after that comment that she sat up at last, just staring at him for a few moments before adding in a little gab, "I hope you hid your daggers... for your sake."

Takoto chuckled at her display, sitting down cross legged in front of her. "I may call you whatever I so choose, for you are no longer in your tribe. You are my concubine, to do with as I please." He took a sip of water, smiling before placing it in front of her. "Of course, it would help if I knew your name to begin with."

Reaching for their breakfast he placed one bowl in his lap while offering her the other, taking a bite of the fresh mango that was given to him. "As for me, you will only address me as 'Master' or perhaps 'Honored Son," he said this with a touch of humor. "Of course, I have no problems with you screaming out 'Takoto' in pleasure."

Amara sat looking at him with narrowed eyes. She was the princess of her tribe and now look at her. Sunken to a slave of a sort for her greatest enemy. But now was not the time to fight where fate had put her. Bide her time. That was what she needed to do right now. Until her father and her tribe could come claim her. That was when she could take sweet revenge. Sooner or later, it would happen. Till then, as sick as it made her, she was in Takoto's care. Her health and safety in this place of vile enemies depended on getting along with him.

She would not have taken the water is she had not witnessed him drink from it only a moment ago. Seeing it was alright, and with her dry throat crying out for her to ease it's pain, she took the water he offered and drank down a good amount. "If those are the only things I am to address you as, I will stay silent then. That is what men like you like isn't it? A woman that is seen but never heard?" She picked up the bowl and picked at the fruit lightly, "As for screaming your name in pleasure, I can assure you... master... that I will not be screaming ANYTHING in pleasure after discovering the pains of sex. So do not expect to be hearing anything such as that while you are taking your fill of pleasure from me. When you wish to call me to spread my legs for you, I will answer to Amara. Unless my name does not please you oh honored son. I belong to you so I suppose you can rename your pet anytime you wish."

"Hmm....Amara. A pretty name. Though I doubt I'll have to do much for you to spread your legs." It seemed she hadn't lost her spirit yet. That was good. Wiping some of the fruit juices from his chin he gave her a smirk. "Not at all. I prefer a woman who doesn't remain silent. They are much more fun to bed." He chuckled at this wondering what she would be like later on. "And would you have preferred death last night? Besides, a little pain is hardly the price your people should pay for what they've done to us."

Taking another bite he moved on. "But we will have more time to learn each others bodies after you have bathed. That blood will attract all sort of creatures, not to mention..." he looked down at her chest, still coated with his dried seed.

Oh he hit the wrong cord. "What YOUR people have suffered?! What of my people!?" She slammed the bowl of fruit down and did not hesitate to spring forward on her hands and knees, getting in his face as she yelled at him, "You speak as if your people are innocents! I admit, my tribe has done things wrong, but no more then YOUR people! For every one of your warriors that has been killed so have YOU killed one of ours! For every hut burned! For every woman raped! One for one MASTER! But one thing I can say our tribe has NEVER done is attempted to sacrifice one of YOUR people!" She picked up the bowl and hurled it across the room, it smashed against the wall, the fruit spilling everywhere.

Her outburst set something off in Takoto as well, and the warrior couldn't help himself as he shoved her back to the ground and got to his feet, his brimming with anger. "It was YOUR people that brought this upon us! My people had wanted to live in peace but with each passing generation we've been pushed into smaller and smaller territories!"

Reaching down he grabbed her by the arm and jerked her to her feet, getting in her face as he raged on. "And the reason why your people have never sacrificed any of my mine is because none of my tribesmen would be stupid enough to wander off from our home!" Letting her fall back to the ground he turned to his shelf and threw the flower headdress that had been made for her sacrificing. "So tell me, daughter of Otta, was it worth it?"

The rage in Amara's face marched and even rivaled his. Both of them were dedicated to their people and neither would back down anytime soon. Hurt a little physically by his harsh pushed and holds on her, but not enough to cower in fear. No. Instead she shot up and faced off with him on her feet, "YES! I was stupid! But there is the difference between you and me! I admit I did something wrong! I admit it! But you! You people are so high and mighty and full of yourself that you will never admit to doing anything wrong! OH HONORED SON!! You'll never admit that what you have done to me is wrong! I never did anything to you! My father did! You punish me to punish him but what have I ever done to you to deserve this besides be born!?" She was screaming at the top of her lungs by now right in his face!

Takoto didn't say anything as she screamed at him, anger to great to put into words. She needed to be taught a lesson, one that would show he would not be spoken to this way!

With speed and skill honedd from the hunt he bent down and with one quick movement wrapped his arms around her waste and lifted her up over his shoulder, carrying her like a sack of grain. He marched out of his hut, not carrying for the humiliation she would receive from being carried out this way. Around them the villager who were up and about pointed and laughed amongst themselves, several cheering on Takoto as he walked down to the river.

It was not far, and soon enough he was at the riverbank watching the slow flow of water. With a shove he tossed her into the water, glaring down at her as she struggled in the water. "Hopefully that will cool you down."

"PUT ME DOWN!" she screamed and kicked as he lugged her around like that. She had a feeling she knew where he was going to drag her long before she ever hit the water. So rather then yell and scream, she was already working on her next show of defiance once they arrived there.

As she guessed, soon she was in the river, her body dunked fully under the water at first before she surfaced. But when she surfaced again, there was not fury on her face. No embarrassment. No, there was a wide sort of 'told you so' smile on her face as she looked up at him and laughed. "Thank you proving my point. Couldn't admit a damn thing. Had to throw me in the river cus your to damn stubborn.... master." Amara laughed right at him as she kicked off the bank and floated on the rivers surface. In a small way... she was indeed the victor here.

Takoto's eye twitched as she played in the water, mocking him. He had done nothing wrong. He had preformed his duty to his tribe and won the rights to her body. It was the natural way of things! He was not about to let her off that easy. Removing his loin cloth and tossing it to the side he jumped into the water after her. He was tall enough so his head just touched the top as he made his way to her floating form, pulling himself under just when was about to touch her.

Under the water he watched her moving about, moving his hands to move over her legs quickly before drawing back. Like a crocodile teasing it's pray.

"Wow..." she commented as he was swimming around under her, "Stealth... like I did not hear the water splash." She really was not talking to anyone but herself, since he could not hear her under the water. She just waited for him to make a move. He wanted to fight her, he'd get himself a fight alright. At the first touch of her leg, Amara rolled over and kicked the water. She was swift. He might be able to escape the full blow, but not all of it.

He had no reason to be stealthy. He knew from playing in the river many times in life that it the waters were clear enough to make out shapes of people, but this was more about having some fun at her expense. He saw her leg shoot out and took it full in the chest, getting alot of pain for it but gaining a little edge. It gave him the prime chance to grab her foot as she tried to retract it and after planting his legs on the bottom of the river all he needed to do was stand up strait to turn her upside over and headfirst into the water.

Back
Top Bottom