Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Tribes (butterfly0408/Life on Mars)

((Should we let her live? She COULD go back to her village and tell them... it would cut out the other warriors using it against him, but she gets to live like you originally wanted. And if she is never actually found they can't point the finger at Amara?))

Thulie still did not trust him, was afraid to turn her back on him, but something in her told her it was alright. "You won't hurt her... will you?" She called to him, clearly speaking of Amara. "If you hurt her, I will come back and kill you myself! She is a good person. She deserves better than this!"

Takoto kept his hands up keeping a cool look on his face to try and keep her calm, though her words did strike him. "You have my word," he promised. "Tell your people that you don't think we will hurt her as long as they don't try anything stupid to rescue her. But tell no one that I released you." He made sure to stress how important this was. "Otherwise I cannot promise anything."

She nodded and turned to go off again, but stopped one more time and turned to him again, "If word comes that she has been hurt in ANY way... you and your people will pay!" Thulie turned again and took off like a shot.

((What do we think? Does she live or does she die?))

Takoto glared a bit but held himself back, not wanting to prolong this any longer than they had to. "Go! The longer you wait the better chance the others have of catching you!" He pointed down the river. "Just follow the river until you reach a village. They are your peoples allies and will help you."

Thulie soon disappeared down the river, out of sight, to safety. It seemed they were in the clear...

"Well, well, well," came a voice from behind Takoto, "Or great prince has gone soft?" The voice belonged to Enitan, the only other warrior of the tribe that rivaled Takoto in skill, strength, and over all power. In many ways, he was the prince's rival. And now, he held something over Takoto's head. "I wonder how your father will take the news that his son has gone soft for a whore."

Takoto felt his spine freeze as the voice reached his ears. He would have recognized that smug tone anywhere and jerked his head around, tensing up as his one real rival in the tribe stepped out of the jungle. "Enitan," he said with a glare, "how long were you standing there?"

The answer didn't even matter much, as Takoto knew Enitan had seen and heard enough. Taking a few steps back he grasped his spear, not truly threatening Enitan but letting him know he didn't want to monkey around with this. "And I have not gone soft. That woman serves the tribe better as a messenger, that's all there is to it. Or are you upset that the one woman you could have has escaped?"

"Long enough, but oh no Takoto. I agree with your. If I were in your case I would do the same thing." He talked so casually, but clearly there was something more to his agreeing with his rival and beating around the bush with him. "Your father was blinded by rage last night. You did the right thing, just as you did the right thing now. But if you want people to believe your prize's little story, you'll do the right thing again now." He leaned against a tree then, arms crossed as he smirked, "I could have had her yes, but I didn't want her. I want something a little less used. I want your prize. Access to her when I want her. That shall buy my silence."

Takoto ringed his fingers around his spear, imagining it was Enitan's neck for all the good it did him. "You honerless dog. You'd blackmail a fellow warrior to sate your lusts? I don't remember putting your head on the line to stop my father's mistake last night."

But damn the gods, Enitan had him in a corner. Takoto had no leverage on his side and nothing to offer that would interest the man. "If this is to happen" he said reluctantly, "I can't just have your silence. I need someone to back up Amara's story."

"Done," he said with a satisfied smile on his face. "We found her body and what appeared to be a struggle. It was a gruesome sight so we spared the rest of the tribe and sent the body down the river."

He turned and started walking back towards village. "I'll want my first round of silence sex from the girl when we get back to the village. Bring her to me in my hut as soon as we get back Takoto, or all will know the truth of what happened here today."

Enitan's arrogance grated on Takoto's whole being. He would have put his spear to good use would it not have brought on more trouble than he already had. He could only hope Amara wouldn't put to much of a fuss about. Hopefully her handmaidens escape would placate her.

He followed Enitan back to the village in silence, glaring at him almost the entire time. He was able to compose himself before the reached home, getting ready for their story. As expected, the other warriors had returned from their hunt unsuccessful while his father stood berating them for it. When Talnuk saw his son Takoto was surprised to see he didn't look as mad as he thought he would.

"We found her body father," Takoto lied, looking to Enitan to back it up. "Looked as though someone dragged her out there and murdered her."

"She was pretty well mutilated sir," Enitan added. "She never stood a chance with whomever took her." He glanced at Takoto out of the corner of his eyes then. He had kept his word.

Talnuk on the other hand suddenly grew a bit pale. He had jumped the gun. Never had he dreamed the little bitch spoke the truth and now he had violated the laws of their tribe. He had touched another man's concubine without permission. It was like stealing gold from a fellow tribesman. Yes he was the leader, but still while he could not be punished for it... he would be frowned upon. If the bitch knew what was good for her, she'd keep quiet and pretend like nothing had happened. He would soon go to kill the guards he had stand watch. The it would just be her word against his.

"Very well, but do not think I will devote time to discovering her killer. She was not one of us. Just another mouth to feed. She is not worth our tribes effort."

Things were going over better than he had expected, and for the first time since that afternoon Takoto was starting to relax. Of course, that look Enitan shot him only reminded him of their bargain. He didn't have much choice in the matter, but Amara would have to deal with it. She had brought this on herself, foolish woman.

"A wise action father," Takoto said, head bowed. "I couldn't agree more." If hadn't known better he'd say his father had seen a ghost. His father had never liked wither of the two woman, but he didn't expect such a reaction from him. "Then I will retire to my hut. I'm sorry we were unable to better guard her in the first place."

Leaving them behind he returned to his hut, sticking his head in and looking around. "Amara?"

Nothing in his hut looked out of place. Amara had decided it best to not say anything. Takoto would not care anyway. If anything, he'd only be more upset his hut had been left in such a state. And so she cleaned it up and made it look like nothing had happened. The only casually being a large bowl that had been on the table. She didn't think he would notice. She had re-donned the piece of fabric that was her clothing, covering all the marks Tulnuk had left. Takoto found her sitting in her corner as he entered. She said nothing as he entered, but stared with blank, dead eyes. No sparkle left. No hope. Just blank. "Well?" she asked after a moment.

Takoto stared at her.The was halfway setting casting long shadows over the walls and obscuring his vision of her, but even then he could notice the lack of spark in her voice, the slump in her shoulders. The was pushed aside by anger at what she had done and what it had almost cost. He would have no qualms with sending her to Enitan's tonight.

"She's dead," he told her as he placed her spear against the wall. "We found her body downriver, killed apparently." Her despair would serve as more proof to the villagers that he and Enitan had spoken the truth, but mostly he was just angry with her and wanted her to suffer.

Amara was so still and so silent. Not the reaction one would expect from her. That was the outside. On the inside, Amara was screaming in agony. She cried and screamed and shivered and wished it was her. But on the outside, she was chillingly silent and still. Slowly but surely, she was falling apart bit by bit.

But then.... Amara lifted her head a little and looked at his face, "You're lying..." she started before her eyes filled with tears, "You killed her, didn't you?"

Takoto didn't meet her eyes, shrugging off her accusation. "You're the one who let her off on that foolish escape attempt without any idea where to go or what she was facing, not I." Walking towards her he stood over her huddled form, glaring down at her. "I warned you what could happen. If you had obeyed me from the start none of this would have happened." It was said fruit did not fall far from the tree, and in this case it was half-right. Takoto could almost be as much of a bastard as his father. Almost.

As he towered over her, he would watch as her still form started to shiver. She buried her face in her knees as she hugged them close to herself. At first it was only little sobs but the sound grew. Her shivering grew. Until she was bawling her eyes out. Finally broken. Takoto had what he had wanted from the start. He had broken Amara's very spirit. "I didn't want her to live the same punishment as me. She deserved better. She deserved so much better then to die at your hands." She never stopped crying the entire time.

For a moment Takoto's anger faltered, but he was too stubborn, to full of blasted pride to back down now. Her tears and sobs only added fuel to the fire as he grabbed her by the arm and wrenched her to her feet. "She's in a better place now, so stop that crying!" His emotions where a storm as well, churning up many thoughts that he had to fight to repress. "Is this what the leaders of your tribe do when faced with hardship, cry? No wonder you were so easily taken." He pulled her out of the corner,"You made your bed and now you'll sleep in it. Clean yourself, I promised your body to another tonight."

She had made her bed. She had gotten her friend killed.... gotten herself raped... and changed Takoto into something vile and ugly. Like his father. Where was the man that had been so sweet to her only this morning? The man that had made her feel such pleasure. He gave her to another man now. He didn't even seem to notice how her eye was turning black from her struggle with his father earlier this evening. Or if he did, he didn't care. Perhaps he knew.

That was it...

He knew. He knew what his father had done but was mad not at him for it, but at her. He couldn't stand her now. She was a whore and he was only to make her into even more of one. At this realization, Amara did stop her crying. Her face went blank, her heart cold. "Yes... master..." she whispered as she went to the water basin and cleaned herself once again with a small cloth.

The way she had called him 'master', the way her voice was so devoid of the passion it had held before produced a twitch in his eye as he looked away from her. He refused to feel any guilt over this, she had disobeyed him and needed punishing. That was all there was to it and he was resolved to go on by any means he deemed necessary.

He stood in silence as she cleaned herself. Even in his anger though he noticed the slight twinges of pain when she cleaned certain spot of her body, but he payed them no mind. "Hurry up. I need to get you to his hut before too long."

She put the cloth back in the basin and turned to him, her head down but even so her face blank. "Who am I to go to master?" she asked in a whisper. A moment later she had to question, "Your... father...?" She closed her eyes and prayed not. She could not face him again so soon.

The way she mentioned his father's name was odd. The look on her face seemed to grow paler at the very thought, but he assumed it was because the man had wanted her killed before. "No, it is a fellow warrior named Enitan. You will address him as 'master' for tonight only, or whatever else he wants you to call him." He took her arm roughly and pulled her out of the hut, not wanting to spend any more time like this. "When he is finished you are to return here. Talk to no one unless spoken too."

He led her to another hut on the other side of the village, only natural that the two men would want to keep away from each other. With a degree of hostility Takoto banged on the outside wall for his rival.

Enitan casually opened the door and smiled as he saw the two of them standing there. He gave Amara and up and down glance and smiled, "Glad to see you've brought her. And in such a timely fashion." He moved aside and indicated for Amara to enter his hut. She didn't give Takoto another look as she lowered her head and entered, disappearing into the hut. "I will return her when I am done with her Takoto. She'll be back in your hut by dawn." He turned to follow her but paused a moment to give him a little glance over his shoulder, "I have full rights to her tonight. I do what I will to receive my pleasure... and there is nothing you can do or say." His smile was a downright smirk by the time he shut the door and left Takoto out in the cold.

For a minute Takoto just stood there, his face like stone as he stared at the closed hut. Then the first sounds of Enitan's pleasure began to rise and he could no longer stand it, turning from the hut and walking away. Villagers who saw him coming moved aside, fearful of that look on his face as he marched back to him home.

Inside the privacy of his own shack Takoto finally released some of his rage, driving his fist in to the floor over and over again. This entire series of events had gotten out of control and it was all HER fault. She must have used some kind of witchcraft on him, something to make him question and doubt his tribe and his own actions. With a snarl he reached for something to throw, reaching for the bowl he kept...

Only it wasn't there. Momentarily surprised Takoto looked around for it, not remembering taking it out of the hut. Then his eyes spotted it, a little shard of clay in the corner. Accursed woman! She had broken his bowl as well and tried to hide it. Enitan could do what he liked with the whore!

Hours passed and still Amara did not return to his hut. The dawn was just starting to lighten the sky when the sound of her approaching finally arrived. In the darkness of the hut, Amara gently opened the door and entered. It was hard to see, but there was a slight limb as he closed the door. She did not even look towards Takoto in his bed. She slowly limped her way to the bed of dirt she had made for herself in the corner. Just as slowly, she lowered herself to the ground, struggling not to make a sound for she wanted to cry out in pain after all she had just been through.

Enitan had let her know that all he did to her this night was a message to Takoto. All the pain he wanted to cause his rival he was going to, through her. She didn't bother to tell him it would not matter to Takoto what happened to her. He'd only think it was all she deserved. And so Enitan had roughed her up. At first it was just through the sex, but then he told he wanted to get off on her pain and so he bound her and tortured her.

While the darkness hid it all now, soon the light would show her bruises and blood all over her body. The marks where he had taken a whip to her. The burn spots where he had dripped hot wax on her skin. And after all that, he had fucked her again, even harder. It was only after that he sent her back to Takoto's hut, her wrists still bound and he ordered her to keep them that way until Takoto saw the message he was sending.

So she finally hit the ground and for the first time in hours she was able to rest her body. But the pain was a constant reminder of what she was now. Her wrists would be raw by the time Takoto gave her the time of day she was certain.

Back
Top Bottom