Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

December 18th

An ear twitched at the sound of the knock, and Anaya rolled over with a groan. Mumbling out a complaint from inside the blanket, she swatted at the hand shaking her. She mumbled out another complaint before her eyes opened slowly, and she focused on the nurse who was speaking. Blood? Blinking herself awake she shook her head furiously, and tried to bolt from the couch only to realize she was already held securely.

"No!" Snarling the word at the nurse and hissing she forced herself as close to Eli as she possibly could and hissed again. "You're not sticking me with a bunch of needles. You put those things anywhere near me and you won't like what happens." Panting from her short outburst, she turned her head into Eli's neck "Don't let her poke me with a bunch of needles, please. Not the needles." Grabbing onto his shirt tightly, she refused to let go or pull away from him.

Eligor held her and sighed, "Can we go without the blood tests for now? Can we just... you know, work this out?" he said. He hugged her back and sighed, "She's got an aversion to them, you read the file I take it? I hope they didn't just send out some random person," he said.

The woman sighed, "yes, thats why we wanted a blood test, to see how far or how much they changed, but if you like we can give her a standard check up and see whats wrong, hopefully its surface leve," she said as she put her bag down. She looked at the two and Eligor sighed as he moved to the couch with her.

He sat down and gently pulled Anaya into his lap and looked her in the eyes, "Listen, if you want a drink of my blood today you're gonna have to work with the nurse. She promised no needles already, okay? So just... work with me?" he said, "I know you're freaked out but I'll be here no matter what, I'll make sure ot help you no matter what, understand?" he asked her as he hugged her softly, "You know I wouldn't let something harm you, right?" he said to her with a sly smirk.

"To see.. How far?" Was that supposed to mean they could actually tell her more about what had been done to her? Still, the thought of needles was terrifying, and she had to force herself to look him in the eyes. "Are--Are you telling me I can't eat unless I--Fuck." That wasn't exactly fair, but she supposed it was good incentive. She had to eat, after all, or she was just going to get sicker.

"Okay." Looking between him and the nurse several times, she nodded slowly. "Okay, let's just get this over with so I can wrap back up in the blanket, please." It was already cold now that she was partially out of it, even in the leggings and Eli's long sleeve shirt she had borrowed. "Don't you dare leave this room, don't leave me." Swallowing her pride in favor of the safety that he offered, she loosened her grip on his shirt finally. "What all do I have to do?"

The woman smiled, "Simple things, taking a temp, and seeing how you're doing. It's not bad, just a regular check up," hse said as she began. She took her blood pressure and asked about a bathroom scale which he didn't own. She sighed and took out a tape measure and got her height, writing everything down. Eventually she went through everything, from the reflex hammer to see how her leg reacted, to taking her temperature and everything else. By the end of it she was typing on her pad and finally spoke.

"Well it seems like a case of the common cold, but... its bad. It might move to pneumonia... has she been coughing a lot?" she asked, "Either way, I want her to take some antibiotics in the meantime, and shes been drinking YOUR blood right? And according to our records you are... completely clean? That's good. No bagged stuff for now, and try to see if she can eat something besides soup..." she said to the two, "If you'll let me, we can take a few blood samples and we can make sure its all good and that this isn't an internal infection or...something else entirely," she said.

"Just.. Like a normal human one?" Slowly uncurling from her defensive position, Anaya focused on the nurse and nodded. She could handle that, and it was a woman which made it easier. "Okay, I can do that." Watching with a bit of fascination as the woman went through the procedure, she wrinkled her nose at the thermometer but otherwise didn't complain. It seemed that at least there was a diagnosis being made, and she settled back down in Eli's lap with a yawn.

"Mostly just sneezing, but I guess I've been coughing a little." She couldn't have pneumonia, she wasn't even fully human! She nearly choked when the woman questioned Eli's status, biting on her lip to stop herself from laughing. The sound immediately stopped when the mention of taking blood was brought up again, and her hand pawed frantically for his. "If she's taking my blood, I'm taking yours after." Face pale, she turned away from the nurse. "I don't want to look at them, okay?"

He hesitated, "What... what if she buried her face in my neck... would that be okay? Is it okay if she drinks from me while you take it?" he asked.

The nurse sighed, "I.. it can't get to HER blood stream that fast so I suppose so," he said to her softly. She went and got her arm prepared, "Just keep your eyes off of me, just look at your boyfriend," she said.

Eli laughed a bit nervously, "Not a boyfriend just a... uh, roomate right now," he said to her as he slowly pulled her head into his neck, "Come on, just uh... bite down, you know?" he said. He put his fingers through her hair and sighed as he let her bite down. He let her fangs sink into his neck and the nurse waited for her ot be latched on before she went to prick her arm, tieing it off and drawing her blood as quickly as she could, while Eli Squeezed her hand tightly and kept a strong arm around her to stop her from bolting.

Boyfriend? Her face twisted into confusion, although she supposed she understood how it could look like that. She was sitting on his lap after all, and she hadn't let go of him once since the nurse had showed up. Nodding her head as he guided it to his neck, she licked her lips before nuzzling gently against the skin. There was no hesitation this time as her teeth pierced flesh, body slowly relaxing until she felt the sting of the needle.

Whimpering against Eli's neck and squeezing his hand tightly, even her natural instinct to flee was halted by the strong arm holding her in place. There was a brief moment of panic where she tried to squirm away, her teeth pulling back from his neck to gasp sharply. "Are we almost done?" Her face heated up with embarrassment from the tears stinging at her eyes, a quiet sniffle sounding as she kept her eyes away from the nurse. "You don't have to take a lot, do you?"

The nurse shook her head, "Three little vials, just enough to run a handful of tests, it won't take too long, just keep focusing on your.. .uh... roomate,' she asid as Eli squeezed her tighter, "You're doing good love, you're doing REAL good. Just focus on me. Don't listen to them, ignore them...'

The nurse gave the two a look before she sighed, "So I take it she's... not legally like this?" She said, "I know we said we wouldn't ask questions but I have to know... is this a..." she began to say as Eli scoffed.

"No! I'm not her master or daddy or something weird... yeah she was...saved for lack of a better term," he said, "She's not been...healthy since then, I was worried it might be my blood or something, but... she's... she's just so cold all the time and shviering and sneezing," he said nervously.

The nurse nodded, "No its probably fine, but with these blood samples we'll be able to tell you both everything," she said, "Is... she known to anyone?" she asked curiously.

Eli shook his head, "No, she didn't want anyone knowing anything so I didn't report her to any groups yet, should I?" he asked.

The nurse shrugged, "Up to you, I legally can't do anything or say anything," she said, "But I would suggest reporting it and getting help with it if you need it, they'll help you," She said as she packed up her things, "Results in two or so days, thank you again for everything, I can... see myself out," hse said nervously as she backed up to the door and left leaving him cradling her.

"So just two more?" Was the nurse even done with the first vial? Keeping her face hidden away as she continued to draw blood, Anaya stiffened up as the questions started coming in. She hasn't expected them, and she squeezed her eyes shut. Daddy? She'd heard Master plenty of times, but daddy was a bit less common to her. It took a few seconds to remember what that was all about, and she huffed out a quiet breath. Eli was definitely not either of those things.

"Don't," Shaking her head and gripping onto him tightly, she refused to look at the woman that was leaving. Her arm was already healing from the small needle mark, but that was far from her mind. "Don't let someone come and take me away." Letting out a low whine and wiping at her face, she took a shaky breath as the tears started. "Don't make me go somewhere else."

Eli looked at her and sighed, "I wouldn't dare..." he said as he hugged her, "You're my responsibility, I'm gonna take care of you as long as I can. You stay here with me..." he said to her softly, "I wouldn't dream of off loading you to someone else or doing something... that terrible," he said to her, "You're stuck with me and my handsy kissy hugging ways," he teased her, "Its been nice to not be alone and I don't really wanna go back to being the crazy incubus who lives alone at the top of that big tower,' he said grunting as he gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Sorry, didn't ask permission," he said.

He let out a sigh, "How about pancakes? Huh? I wanted something sweet for breakfast and I think you could use a pick me up... after you drink a bit more from me," he said to her, "You really need to drink," he said to her, "The nurse even said so, so just calm down, everything's alright, I'm here for you so you can... do whatever you want," he said to her softly before nuzzling her again, "Drink from me then we can have breakfast," he said.

"You'd better not." Still wiping awkwardly at her eyes and sniffling, her nose twitched when his lips brushed over her forehead. She didn't fight him on it, though, nodding with a small whimper. "That sounds good. I know I have to start taking that stupid medicine she talked about at some point, too." Had the nurse just left it there, or did they have to go out still? Looking around for a second, her attention was abruptly pulled back at the mention of blood.

"I feel like I've been attached to your neck more often than not." Not that she was complaining about all of the free meals, or the warmth, but she had been drinking a lot over the last few days. "I feel like I'm replacing orange juice with blood." Managing a small laugh as she wiped the last of the tears away, Anaya settled her head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. "I think you just really like me biting you." Nibbling on his neck carefully before biting down, her moan was barely muffled by his skin before she sighed happily and eventually pulled back. "Good morning to you too."

He chuckled, "Ya know, I've been itching to play poker again, maybe we should have a game of strip poker? WIth my friend and her new friend? On the TV?" he said, "And we'll go out today since its gotten better, find you some clothes and get your meds, how's that sound?" he said after she had bit him. He let out a sigh and smiled, "Good morning," he teased her, "I'm surprised you're not bothered by me in the mornings since sometimes I have to go take a... cold shower and all that," He said to her jokingly.

He moved her off his lap and sighed, touching his neck, "Good thing I'm a demon or you'd have drained me dry by now," he said as he stretched, "I'll start breakfast... after this though you're going to have to go get...something on that you can wear outside. We're gonna go out and get you clothes and more stuff. I know its cold but... it'll be fun. If its just a cold you should be able to leave, right? Its up to you of course, I don't wanna force you outside if you would rather stay inside," he said.

"Excuse me?" Her head whipped up as her jaw dropped, eyes wide before she shook her head. "I don't want people seeing me naked. Why would you.. Even say that?" Looking a bit hurt at the suggestion, she made a face when he shifted her off his lap. "As long as you're not.. Rubbing on me, I can manage. Just keep your pants on, you sex crazed lunatic." Giving him a small smile to show she was joking on the last bit, she shrugged.

"You like it. You have to keep me alive, and I haven't heard you complaining anytime I bite you. I think it--" Her cheeks went red and she turned away, shaking her head quickly. "Breakfast! Breakfast is good. We can go out after that, yeah. I can't wear your clothes forever, they're too big. I don't mind the smell, but they're just.. Way too big." Besides, when was the last time she was able to go out just for the sake of going out? It could be fun.

He laughed as he mixed up some pancakes, adding a bit of fruit to the batter before making bacon as well. He set it all out on the table, along with some syrup before he sighed, "Yeah, I need to go out and walk and... do stuff. I feel fat... I've been avoiding working out for the whole time and its getting to me," he said to her with a smile before pausing, "OH shit... its close to... to the holiday," he said to her, "We're gonna get swarmed out there... you wanna order some clothes online first? I mean..." he paused and thought about it, "Nevermind," he said, "That would be dumb ,we can go out, you and me out on the town," he said happily as he settled down and began eating.

"You're the furthest thing from fat, shut up. I've slept on your chest, I know you're not." Rolling her eyes at him and listening to him move around, it was the smell of food that finally drew her in. "That smells really good." Watching him cook with a hungry expression, she licked her lips at the sight of the bacon. Meat. Meat was always so good, and now that she could seemingly have it whenever she wanted, she intended to take advantage of that.

"What now?" Pulling her attention away from the food he was dishing up, she blinked twice and then cringed. "Right.. A lot of people." Ordering online would have been more convenient, and less of a hassle, but that would take too long and she was still a bit uncomfortable in the less than modest underwear. It was nice, of course, and probably cost a fortune, but it wasn't her. Not anymore. "At least there was a pair of boots in that women's stuff you have. Even if they do look like hooker boots." Making a face as the image flashed through her head, she joined him and popped a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"Better than the shoes I came in with, though." Closing her eyes for a moment to savor the bacon, she exhaled a happy sigh and took another bite. "I really don't need a lot, it's not like I'm going to be getting filthy all the time, and I'm not trying to impress anyone."

Eli laughed at her, "Well, I know you don't need a lot, lets get you something. There's a shop nearby. We can go there first for you to wear... not my clothes, then we can go shopping for nice stuff, and I'm gonna pretend to not be insulted that you feel like you don't need to dress up to impress me," he said to her, "Am I not worth it?" he asked her teasingly as he ate quickly before cleaning up some of it but leaving most of the mess in the sink, "Alright, let me get dressed properly, "he said to her, "For... normal going out and about.." he said.

He started up the stairs and stopped half way up and snapped his fingers, "We forgot to ask the nurse about.. uh... a chip if you have a chip in you," He said to her, "I just... I'm sorry about that. That's on me, I'll ask her when she calls later... I think...' he said pulling up his phone, "You're stuff has already been sent to the pharmacy, we just have to pick it up," he said to her as he looked at his phone a bit. He put it down and sighed, "Alright, time ot get dressed and leave the house," He said to her as he continued on up the stairs.

Stopping mid-bite to squint at him, Anaya finished chewing slowly and then stuck her tongue out at him. "If I'm not being forced to impress anyone anymore, I'm not doing it. Besides," She poked around a piece of pancake before finally stabbing it. "It hasn't stopped you from flirting even while I'm wearing your clothes." Then again, that had always been a guy thing, hadn't it? Something about liking women wearing their clothes, although that usually came after sex. Finishing the food off and taking her own plate to rinse off, she stuck her head out of the kitchen at his voice.

"Right." Where would they even have put a chip at, if she had one? The neck or shoulder, perhaps? It would likely be easy enough to find with some sort of scan, and she decided to worry about it later. The important task now was clothes and medicine so that she could stop sneezing. Rubbing her nose irritably as another one hit, she went and dug around in the women's clothes he had originally presented her with. Most of them didn't look especially warm, but there was at least another pair of leggings and a sweater that would help a little.

"I need a jacket!" Sitting on the couch pulling on the heeled boots she had found, she zipped them up and made a face. Four inches of heel, for winter boots? The only consolation prize was that they weren't stilettos, but thick enough to actually support some of her weight in the snow. "And we're getting boots, or I'm going to break my ankles in these! I don't understand how people can wear these."

Last edited:
He nodded as he got inside the bedroom and changed quickly and quietly. He came out wearing a form fitting long sleeved shirt with a bit of a collar, some nicely pressed pants and very nice looking shoes. He had a bomber jacket on himself and was holding a bigger one for her. He passed the jacket off as he came down the stairs and smiled, "You ready to go?" he asked her with a wink, "I'm not exactly short on cash, so you can get clothes where ever you want, but I figured you'd wanna go with somewhere close...' he said to her, "SO you can stay warm," he told her as he opened the door.

He let her go infront, walking with her down to the floor where he grabbed some mail before heading to the car with her. He went through the papers as they walked before shoving most of them into the trash, getting opening her side for her. As they got close to the car it sprung to life, headlights on and heat starting so when she settled into the seat it was already warmed and the air was getting warmer too. He shut her door before getting in his own, looking at the few pieces of mail he kept before sliding them into the cupholder and starting the car up, "You ready to go?" he asked her with a smile, "Where do you wanna go shopping. Name a place," he said to her.

"Yeah, let's go. Otherwise I'm going to go back to sleep for the entire day and I really do need my own things. It's a damn miracle that there was enough in that suitcase to last until now." Not that she was complaining, of course. The random samples of hygiene products had been her saving grace, and she made sure to add them to her mental list for when they reached the store. "I'm not here to spend all your money. I never cared about money." Taking the jacket and pulling it on, she let out a quiet squeak from inside the mass that enveloped her.

"It's.. Very big. But yeah, close is fine." Walking slowly and carefully on the boots she couldn't wait to get rid of, Anaya had to brace herself on him twice on the way to the car before getting inside. "I don't know what's around here. I didn't shop, I was just given clothes. We can go wherever you'd like, as long as there's clothes and toiletries." Buckling in and tugging the jacket tighter around herself, she gave him a sideways glance. "As long as wherever we go sells comfortable clothing, and not just.. Revealing things."

He laughed, "Right, cause I'm an incubus so everywhere I shop is just revealing stuff.. you say this while looking at what I'm wearing and you still think that?" he asked. He paused a moment, "Now this is going to sound AWFUl but... if you want meds and supplies and stuff, we're going to different stores. I will not go into a.... common superstore like everyone else... god I'm already worried that some people might recognize me and harass you," he said to her softly, "So when we go to a store, its gonna be something special... I know you're against the fancy shit but... I can not go to a normal store..." he said with a sigh.

He stopped just outside a small botique that seemed to sell shoes. Mostly sneakers and the like, but enough for normal clothes. They also had some jeans and things on the inside, some kind of skater shop it seemed. He looked at her as they parked, "This gonna be good for now? I know its not exactly what you wanted but like I said, I'm gonna avoid... most things," he said to her softly as he let out a sigh and got out a pair of sunglasses and pulled a hood out from under the bomber jacket.

"I don't want to be harassed, so I'm not going to argue over a store with you." The thought made her shiver more than the cold, a frown pulling at her mouth as she nodded. "Then we'll go wherever you want. I don't want a bunch of people finding out about me--Whatever there is to know. I don't even know what there is." At least not until the blood work came back, maybe she would have some answers then. Whether or not she wanted to know them was another question entirely, though.

"This isn't fancy." Staring at what looked like a shoe place, she gave him a confused look. "Oh, so that I don't have to suffer with these boots and leggings?" Fat chance she would complain about that. "Yeah, this is fine, will they let me wear the pants out as long as they're paid for, or do I have to hide in the back seat of the car to change?" At that point it didn't even matter much to her so long as she got warmer clothes.

He laughed, "WE can have you wear them out I'm sure, they won't mind if I tip them well enough, its not like we're stealing the pants," he said to her as he got out before helping her out of her side, and ran her inside. The inside had only a few people in it, all employees who looked at the odd couple.

One girl advanced before pausing, 'Ohmygawd," she said quietly as she saw him. Eli's face fell as he hesitated and didn't say anything.

The girl turned and said some things and he held up a hand, "Listen... I uh... I get it," he said to them, "But just... before you go screaming about me, how about this, I promise you all selfies or whatever you want if we can do our shopping and leave before you start telling everyone, okay?" he said to the girl who's eyes went wide before they darted to her. He held up a hand, "Friend, not a relationship... friend. Helping her out. And if you help her out, I got a nice tip in it for you," he said as he took out his wallet and slid his card up on the counter as well as a few twenties.

One of the other girls hesitated, "Who... is this?" she asked curiously as the other girl squealed, "He's like... a lead designer for... THEM!"" she said, pointing at her purse. She paused, "And they do... other things," she said laughing, "Like an... underground version of Chanel!" she said excitedly, "oh my gosh can you like... sign my bag... and also you two aren't an item? Like.... you're...free?" she said suggestively.

Eli groaned, "I uh... appreciate the offer ladies," he said as one butt in, "Aren't you a Incubus? Shouldn't you totally be down for something like that?" she asked him accusingly as Eli shot a glare in her direction, the glasses hiding his eyes glowing, "While yes, no, I tend ot not go around creating scandals, and I'm very sorry ladies, but if you want something else," he said to them, "I can... just... keep this quiet please... for my friend more than for me," he said.

"Oh, people are already looking." Cringing as they went inside, Anaya flinched the second the first woman's attention went to Eli. That hadn't lasted long, at all. "You have got to be kidding me." Taking a slight step back but not away, she nearly bared her fangs at the women. He was bribing them? Looking between Eli and the women with narrowed eyes, she bit back a growl. Really? They were going to try and pick him up right in front of her?

"Excuse me? Yeah, hi, I don't suppose I can actually get some clothes here?" Waving a hand in front of them with an annoyed smile, she stepped between the women and Eli before dropping her hand. "I get it, you're excited. But I'm freezing my ass off here and I'd like to get some actual clothes if that's not too much trouble?" Little fucking sluts. Her eyes went wide as she paused, face twisting into confusion as she tried to figure out where that thought had come from. "If they don't knock that off I am going to claw their eyes out." Hissing at Eli low enough to keep them from hearing, she wiggled her fingers for emphasis. "I already have half a mind to bite you just to tell them to piss off, and the only reason I'm not is because it would draw too much attention."

Eli glanced down at her, "You're getting a little possessive for someone who's not in a relationship," he said to her, "You sure you're alright? Just... bear with them and you'll get plenty of good stuff, you'll be warm and happy and we can grab what we need and go home," he said to her before the uninterested girl from the back walked up and pointed to the shoes and things for her. She took her over to the shoes and hesitated as she glanced between him and her for a moment, "You're not a thing?" she said, "How the hell not? Like, I don't care about him but...' she paused, "I've always been curious about incubi at least..." she said.

The other girl continued to fawn over Eli who simply played along, and talked with her as it gave her time to shop. He kept giving her looks of apology from time to time, not saying a word just shrugging as he took a selfie with her or did this or that, making sure she wasn't posting them too soon. The conversations were usually just mundane, but the girl did hit on him a few times, to which he seemingly rebuked them, at least mostly. At one suggestion she show him the changing rooms and how roomy they were, he did slip up and responded by asking if that was all she'd be showing him, before laughing it off and playing it off as a joke.

"I am doing no such thing!" Denying it furiously, she relaxed her hands and grunted unhappily. "They're just annoying. We are clearly here to shop and she wants to drag you off and do--Filthy things!" Glaring at him as the worker took her away, she shook her head. "No, we're not a thing." Glancing back to where Eli was entertaining the other woman, she shrugged finally. "Then be curious, I guess?" Just their attention was making her curious about things she shouldn't be. "I'm just here for clothes, and he's helping me out because he's a good person." Demon? Whatever.

"Oh my god is this ever going to end?" She could hear nearly every word of the conversation even as she tried to tune it out, her head whipping around at the changing room commentary. "Gross, lady. I forgot how gross humans are." Shaking her head as she moved around picking through the shoes, she managed to find one pair of basic boots that she liked before snagging a pair of jeans. "Good enough." They fit, they were comfortable, and they worked for her. Carrying the other things in hand as she moved around the store some more, Anaya peeked at Eli periodically as she finished getting some things and sauntered back over. "Okay, we can go."

Back
Top Bottom