Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

The woman rang everything up quickly, glaring at her every so often after her comments. Eli threw in a few bags of socks with it before looking around, "Looks like you'll still need underwear from somewhere," he said, just thinking aloud before realizing what he had said.

The girl didn't let it up, "I'd not have a use for underwear if I was living with you," she said giggling and fluttering her eyes at him as she finished ringing the two up before giving him a receipt with her number on it. Several times. He smiled and thanked her, signing a piece of paper and handing it back before moving with Anaya back outside.

He got her in then got in next to her and paused, thinking before sighing, "She wanted me to text her some... uh... pictures..." he said, "I'm actually considering it... might be a good way to suck up a bit of... energy," he said, "Without going all the way with her... but damn... she was..." he paused and glanced at her, "Sorry, shouldn't be talking about it should I?" he said as he started the car, "Two more places, one for underwear and a few other clothing items, and the last one for your medicine, yeah?" he said trying to skim past his idea.

"Yes, yes I will." She made a fake gagging noise as the woman persisted, giving her a dirty look on their way out. "What a.. God I want to claw her eyes out. I hate women." Thudding into the seat still frowning, she wrenched the seat belt into place before scoffing. "Do whatever you'd like, as long as I don't have to see or hear it. I don't own you." Realizing the pure irony of her words made her frown more, an aggravated growl leaving her mouth.

"That's fine. God, I forgot how annoying women were. I mean they say men think with their dicks but I'm amazed she didn't get naked right there and try to jump you." Why she even cared, was the more important matter. "I know, I know, we're not a couple it doesn't matter. I just wanted things to go smoothly. Doesn't help that other woman put ideas in my head." Muttering the last part as she stared out the window, she gave him a stiff nod. "No claws, I promise."

Eli laughed a little, breaking into a full blown laughing fit as she continued, "No claws? What if I like them?" he teased, "Listen, I don't mind you being a bit possesive, its cute,' He said to her, "And again, I have nothing against... anything that might happen between you and some other man, but if you do like me like that..." he said slowly, "I'm surprised you haven't acted... is it a whole you get the milk free so why buy the cow situation?" he asked her.

He shook it off his face, "I'm sorry, I'm a bit... uh... hungry, and her comments... they made me feel good at least. You'd be surprised how little guys get recognition unless they're... ya know, famous," he said. He sighed, "Not that it matters any, because I don't do flings... I try to stay away from scandal," he said a bit angrily, "Kinda why I thought having an in house feeder might be good... even without the actual act..." he said.

He looked at her, "What I mean is... you drink my blood, and I thought I'd get SOMETHING off of you. ANYTHING. I didn't get a damn thing off of you till you got jealous in there, and again, I'm not one to take anyones energy without there permissions. And I feed off of emotions relating to... all sorts of things. SO when you came home I thought maybe you'd have some...feelings one way or the other, hell i can feed off hate if I wanted too," he said, "I've been hungry, and that girl was offering me a feast," he said slowly, "So... sorry if I was... weak," he said.

"I'm sure you would like the claws. And I have no intention of--Being with another man!" Sputtering with an offended expression, she grumbled quietly under her breath. "Excuse me?" Her head snapped to the side so she could stare at him, mouth open and eyes narrowed. "What did you just say?" So that's what it came down to, of course it did. "There it is. After all these days, there's the reason you bought me. For food. You saved me so you could leech off of any lust I felt, is that it?" Unbelievable. Shaking her head as she crossed her arms over her chest, Anaya turned back to stare out the window.

"Fuck you, Eli. Then call her, get your meal. I'm sorry I'm not a satisfactory meal when I didn't even know I was supposed to be one! God forbid you ask if you could feed off a different emotion, but no, you just want to assume things?" God, she wanted to slap him. "What, you don't feed off happiness, didn't feed off any of that I had when I was curled up sleeping in your bed with you?" She paused, hands waving around angrily. "I like your company and maybe I actually trust you, but now I just feel like you've been an ass."

He hesitated, "Calm.... down," he said almost angrily, "You're taking this out of proportion. I didn't save you for a fucking meal. I could have had any woman there. I can chew threw the god damn model's at any fashion show if I wanted. I could take whatever the fuck I wanted and make it legitimate if I wanted too. The thought of having someone at home to feed off of came AFTER the fact, and you say happiness, but you weren't happy, you were needy. You still are. You're sick. No you don't have those kind of feelings for me. You have those kind of feelings for being safe, so I can't feed off of ANY OF THAT," he said to her a bit angrily, 'Besides, I haven't see you complain when you drink blood from me every day. I'm not going to call on her and I'm not going to do a god damn thing with her," he said.

He sighed, "I thought I could be open with you. A little more than I have been, And yet you are so damn convinced that I'm using you and that I'm a horrible person and that no one loves you that you're all alone and no one wants to help you... you are so god damn convinced you can't be happy without something bad happening or someone having an ulterior motive you've blown this shit out of proportion.... "he said, "Fine, you take the bedroom for the next few days, I'll sleep on the couch or maybe go to someone's house," he said to her.

He let out a sigh, "I thought I'd let you see a bit more of my world, how I do things, I'm sorry if it upsets you. I'm not changing for one person, so if you think I'm some kind of monster, we can call those people who'll help you find a new life," He said to her, "THey'll do all the things I've been doing, and you'll maybe be happier," he said softly. He felt like an ass now. Why had he said those things? Sure it was true but... did he need to take it out on her? He hadn't started by taking her just so he could feed. But now that's all she'd think.

"And yet you got me. Sorry you got someone who isn't tearing your pants off, maybe you should have gone through the models!" She froze, hands clenching at her pants as she swore again. "Says the man who insists I drink from him, the one who moans when I do." Throwing her hands up in the air and spinning in the seat, she gave him both middle fingers and waved them around. "I didn't think you were using me until you started talking about having an in home feeder. I trusted you, so that bit of information would have been nice to have. So what if I'm needy?" She wasn't going to be ashamed for that any longer, for the instinct to stay alive and safe.

"I never said you had to sleep on the couch or--God dammit Eli!" Snarling out the last words and shaking her head furiously, it took everything she had not to slap him. "I didn't say that I wanted you to leave, or that you were a monster. I'm just pissed because you decided to spill the beans on that little hope of yours. I never told you to starve yourself, you know that?" Her hands went to her face, rubbing tiredly at her eyes. "I don't want to argue. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped. I don't even know what happened in the store, it just crept up and I wanted to claw her and god!"

He paused as he looked at her, "You... you sure you're okay? You seem to be...paler," he said, "And yes, I do enjoy it but you heard the nurse. Drink the real stuff. You need fresh blood to make you healthy again, if you want I'll bleed my hand again and we can do it that way!" he said to her, "And... yeah, I did think maybe I could eventually feed off of you, but not for a long damn time... sex and relationships... they're complicated with someone like me!" he said to her, "I admitted that it'd be nice to have someone I can feed off of at home. And it would be... same way you have me," He said to her, "I didn't mean it as if that's all you were good for, I'm sorry," he said softly.

He pulled over and he glanced at her, "You... crying?" He said sadly, "you shouldn't cry," he said to her softly, "please don't cry, and this isn't arguing, I won't argue with you, what I said was... dumb," he said to her, "I was just... hungry..." he said softly, "Or I guess... thirsty is the proper term," he said nervously, "And you are right," he said to her, "I don't... I don't know why you wanted to claw her up though. Its not like you have any feelings for me, right? I mean, I haven't... I've avoided your dreams and avoided even trying to see... how much you have so I didn't get... thirsty and try to feed. I haven't even tried so I don't know how you actually feel which makes all this weird for me," he said.

"I'm not crying, what are you--Oh for fuck's sake why am I crying?" Wiping furiously at her eyes and growling, she shook her head. "You're thirsty, and I'm sick, it's a bad combination." Why in the hell was she crying? "I was right there and she was just swooping in to try and snatch you up like I didn't exist! What is wrong with me?!"

"I've always been curious about incubi at least..."

Her face went bright red as the words of the other woman echoed in her head, lips parting as she struggled to speak. His wardrobe malfunction which had so clearly displayed what incubi were famed for. It was no wonder women were more than eager to jump at him, the man had the whole package. "I.. Don't know." Looking confused, she chewed on her lip before looking over at him. "We share a bed and it doesn't scare me. It doesn't scare me to bite you and I trust you wouldn't do something to hurt me--Oh my god." Looking wildly around the car and shaking her head, her hands flew up in front of her face.

"A-Are you saying the reason I wanted to claw her eyes out was because I.. Like you? Is that what's going on?" Her face was still hot as she tried to wrap her mind around the possibility, unable to stop her eyes from falling to his lap before abruptly pulling them up. "I-I didn't mean to look! The other lady said she was always curious about incubi and oh my god why am I still talking?"

The incubi hesitated, blushing himself. Did she like him like him? Good god. Well, it had crossed his mind a few times but... did she want something? He hesitated as he stopped and undid his seat belt. He turned to look at her, leaning over the stick, "Come here," he said to her as he opened his arms. He pulled her close to his body, hugging her over the center console before leaning in and kissing her on the lips. Softly. He didn't go further, but if she wanted to she could He just... gave her a quick kiss and when he pulled back he licked his lips.

His eyes went wide, "That...explains why I was... pulled to you..." he said as he sat up, "So... souls have...types. Like blood types. Some vampires like A, or B... Or... whats the rare one, O positive?" he said, "Well... souls do too and its hard for someone to put it into words but... instead of just liking them, we can be pulled to them. And if someone plays there cards right, we can be BOUND to them practically..." he said, "Like... so much so a leash and collar would be less obvious," he said. He took a deep breath, "You...are most definitely my type," he said softly.

He leaned down and put his head on the steering wheel," So this makes things dangerous... very dangerous. You could easily do things to me and I... I know what you are now and if I get hungry enough," he said gripping the steering wheel, "I'd never hurt you, but... break your trust? Invade your dreams? It could happen," he said softly, "So... this is a... a turning point," he said to her, "Do you... want this to go further? Are you that curious? Do you want... to be with me? And do you swear you won't... use me?" he asked.

He was blushing. Why was he blushing? Looking at his open arms a bit warily, she held her breath but didn't fight him when he pulled her in. She would be lying if she said it hadn't become a soothing touch, but that peace was violently torn apart by confusion when she tasted his lips. It was the furthest from what she'd expected after arguing, a quiet whimper leaving her mouth when he pulled back.

"What now?" Something about souls? Licking her own lips with an unintentional pout, she refocused on what he was saying after some difficulty. "What are you talking about? There's no collar--I didn't do anything to you." What the hell was he talking about? "I didn't do anything to you!" Repeating the words a bit frantically, she shot back in her seat to press against the door. "I don't want to use you." She frowned. "I told you I didn't care about your money, or any of that other shit. Why would I care about it now?" She hesitated, muttering several curses under her breath.

"Yes, I'm.. curious. In general! I don't just mean about.. That," Waving a hand in the general direction of his lap, she hissed in a sharp breath. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say. I didn't want that woman touching you, and I like spending time with you. But when it comes to actually, uh," She paused, trying to think of a proper way to put it, quickly finding there wasn't one. "I'm scared of having sex!" Her hands went over her mouth immediately, a look of horror spread across her face. They both knew it, but actually saying it out loud just made it that much more real.

The incubi looked at her blankly as she admitted it. He raised an eyebrow and finally gave a sigh as he reached over again. He looked at her, "The windows are tinted, no one can see us," he said as he gestured for her to come closer. He grabbed her and lifted her effortlessly into his lap and held her tightly for a moment, hugging her as he sighed, "I'm fine with that..." he said to her, "I don't mind. I don't even mind being your... boyfriend or whatever. Hell let the rumours start and people to know. I'll be okay with that if you are," He said to her, "But... when it comes to... to that... I can understand well why you don't want too. It makes sense, lots of things have happened to you," he said.

He held her close to his chest, letting her rest her head on him again like she had that first night, "You're fine, you... I like you, I do! I really really do... and you know... I kinda just admited you can have the keys to the kingdom... yet I know you wouldn't do that... that makes me feel... safer," he said to her softly, "I like you... just as much as you seem to actually care about me," he said to her softly, "And we don't EVER have ot do anything you don't want to... I'm here for you for whatever needs you have, but I was starting to feel more like your dad than a friend or.... lover," He said, the last part coming slowly out of him.

He sighed again, "Am I going to fast? I can never tell with people, but I mean... we both knew there was something when you got pushed onto my lap that night... or at least I knew immediately.... didn't know why till now but... you're a soul match practically," he said to her softly, "Its a weird thing to hear I'm sure but... you are someone who will always be very important to me no matter what happens in our lives,' he said.

"Boyfriend?" She wasn't stupid, she'd lived long enough as a human that she knew what the word meant. Putting it in any context with the demon whose lap she was now in however, was extremely confusing. "I can't believe I just said that out loud." It had to come out sooner or later, and they both knew it, but it was still earth shattering to actually hear it. "I don't need the keys to anything, let alone a kingdom. What would I do with a kingdom?" Panicking slightly as she shook her head, her hands grabbed at the front of his jacket.

"You're not my dad, don't say that!" Looking even more horrified than before, Anaya shook her head furiously this time. "You're not my Master, or my.." She made a face. "Daddy. I wouldn't be here still if you were wanting either of those things." Hands still clenching at his jacket she looked away, trying to run through the events of the night they had met. Everything had been so chaotic, from one lap to another. Yet there had been something relieving about landing in his, although she had chalked it up to the fact he hadn't immediately started groping her.

"I don't know." Looking at him nervously and gnawing on her lip, she struggled for words. "I felt like you were the one person there that wasn't going to hurt me, but I didn't know anything until after. Isn't that normal, though?" That didn't mean it had to be anything to do with souls, did it? "I'm scared." Forcing the words out with an embarrassed expression, she dipped her head down only long enough to give him a brief kiss before pulling back. "It's not.. Terrifying, but I'm still scared."

Eli laughed a bit when she said it to him, "Its normal to want to be with someone who makes you safe. But if you find it, isn't it normal to want to keep it?" He asked her strangely as he smiled at the kiss. "No no no, you don't get to complain anymore, come here," he said as he brought her in and kissed her longer. It wasn't deeper, it was just... longer. His lips on her own. Though she knew he wanted to go deeper. That he wanted to slip his tongue in there, but he fought the urge as he held her close, kissing her for a while before breaking it, "If you're going to be mine then you at least let me kiss you, deal?" He said to her softly as he shifted her so she was more comfortable on his lap.

Or maybe it was so he was more comfortable. He let out a nervous chuckle, "That's not a stick shift, sorry," he said to her, "You've... seen it in passing at least,' he said to her, "Mind of its own," he said as he shifted so he could better hide his growing excitement. He finally got comfortable and let out a sigh, holding her close to him and peppering her neck with kisses again as he simply held her, "God that feels too good to be able to know what this whole... thing was," he said to her, "I'm glad I can say it too... happily... my girlfriend," he teased her, "Not my.... slave or winnings or something, but my god damned girlfriend," he said, "Oh shit...does that mean we need to get each other something for christmas?" he said teasingly.

There wasn't even an instant left for her to protest even if she wanted to, eyes closing as she greedily inhaled his scent, his taste. "Uh huh." Managing a mumbled response as she stared at him with half lidded eyes, they immediately went wide when she was shifted around. Her first response was to panic and run, hands digging into his shoulders to keep herself in place. "Sorry, instinct. I wasn't expecting that." Now she was very curious. "Mind of its own, right." She nodded in a bit of a daze, her hands not letting up from his shoulders even as his lips moved over her skin.

"Girlfriend? Christmas presents?" Her nose wrinkled at his question, head shaking so quickly she feared it would give her whiplash. "How am I supposed to get you anything even if that did happen? No, we don't need to do presents. Don't get all sappy on me all at once, Eli." It felt so strange to be using his name. She'd never had the need to do it when it was just the two of them at home, but now it just kept leaving her mouth over and over.

"Can we.. Do the other stuff we have to, and go back, uhm, home?" Calling it home was surreal, a puzzled expression passing over her face briefly. "Home? Your home? Can we do our things and go back where we don't have to deal with snow, or other people? I'm not doing, y'know, anything in the car. I don't know if I am at all!" Her eyes went down and then back up, looking lost as she blushed. "But not in the car and--I'm just going to shut up now. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing."

Eli laughed heartily at her. A deep echoing thing that sounded so... jovial? He gently lifted her up and set her back in her seat, 'I eagerly await getting home. I can't wait to get to OUR home," he said to her, "Because... its not just mine anymore. You live there too," he said to her softly, "We'll finish up our shopping nad get home and you can do any amount of exploring you want," he said , "I actually look forward too it... so just keep all those dirty little thoughts in your head, or I can help if you want," he said excitedly.

He started the car up and drove with her to another small boutique for underwear and things, before going across the street to grab her meds for her. When he came back, he made sure to flirt a little with the cashier in front of her before handing Anaya the bag. When they got back in the car he gave her a sly little smile, "That get the jealous monster going again?" He asked her teasingly, "I like seeing it in you... I like to see how much you like me," He said to her teasingly.

He drove back with her quickly, stopping on the way to get some fast food before showing her another way of getting inside from the parking garage. Within a few minutes they were at the elevator without being exposed to the cold. The house was ready for them too. Very warm, nearly eighty as he got inside and took off his own jacket and then hers. He gave her the food and moved into the kitchen before pausing, "You want wine? With uh... your... fast food burger?" he said with a slight laugh.

"Our?" It sounded so foreign, but she didn't protest it as she settled back in the seat. "Hey! That--You--Stop it!" Swatting at him as her face heated up almost uncomfortably, she shook her head with a quiet grumble. "Stop assuming I have all these filthy thoughts to hide." Rolling her eyes as they went on their way, there was a hint of a smile on her face as they moved between the stores. His smell had been on her the moment they'd left the casino, but this was different. She could taste him, but on her lips and in the air, and it was almost intoxicating.

"You're an asshole." Scowling at him after they got the medicine, she ignored him for all of a full minute before relenting under the knowledge it had fed him. Still, it had been a bit of a dick move. The bag of warm food in her lap on the way back, however, took away her irritation once they had arrived home. The fact that she didn't even have to be cold made it even better, and she barely shivered when they got inside and her jacket was removed.

"I probably shouldn't drink with these meds. Why, are you trying to get me drunk?" Resituating her jeans and sweater as she took the burger, Anaya fixed him with a stare. "I'm okay, thank you. That's not the red liquid I prefer." She paused, panicking for a brief second and shaking her head. "I don't mean that as I just want your blood, I just meant--Never mind. I'm just going to sit on the couch and eat."

The incubi laughed at her, "We've already been over that I don't mind it, flirt with me more please..." he said to her teasingly, "Now that I can feast, I'm gonna take all... I... can," he said as he practically appeared behind her and hugged her, leaving kisses on her neck in a line up to her ear before nipping at her earlobe. He pulled back laughing again as he poured himself a glass and walked back over and settled next to her, turning on the TV.

The first thing to show up of course was ads about shopping for christmas, and late buyer sales. He sighed, "God damn holidays," he said flipping through the channels till settling on a vaguley christmasy movie. Something they could play and say was christmas but wasn't quite, more just a movie about family and the like. Something that had always made him curious. He didn't have a mother or a father. He didn't have brothers or sisters in the traditional sense. So he was curious what it was like. He tilted his head to the side and let out a sigh, as he watched the show, slowly drinking more and more of his glass, refilling it and relaxing before he finally turned his eyes to her, "So... how ya feeling?" He asked her.

"Don't--" The rest of her words cut off into a jumbled sentence of nothing, a hand slapping against her ear as she cursed. Had that actually felt good? Her ears had always been sensitive since the trials, but that was something else entirely. "Let me eat my damn food!" Shifting away with her burger in an attempt to eat in peace, she growled quietly at him before setting to her meal. "Mhm." Her agreement on his sentiment about the holiday was shown with a middle finger, waved at the screen as she finished her food.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She'd managed to choke down the medicine they wanted her to take, and even all of her food while sitting there. Even with the constant distraction of Eli beside her. "I.. Full? Kind of? Kind of lazy, so at some point I have to get up and change out of these jeans and sweater. Why?" Shuffling over and leaning her head against his shoulder, she stretched out with a quiet noise. "Do you.. Need something?"

Eli laughed at her, "What do I want miss lets get home?" he said to her teasingly as he reached out and put his arm around her. He leaned his own head against her softly and sighed, "I want what you want, whatever it is," he said to her. He smiled slyly at her as he let a hand slide down her side and slid a finger under the hem of her pants before snapping them slightly before pulling back, "You feel any different now that you're all filled up?" he said more suggestively than it had to be.

He laughed again and sighed, pulling back, "We're all good," he said to her, "Everything is going just how it should right now," he said letting out a sigh and closing his eyes, "Does this mean I can start coming into your dreams at night?" he asked her, "Cause... if so... I can show you some fun things... we can go anywhere you want..." he said to her softly as he leaned in and nipped her ear again and chuckled, "These are really sensitive huh? More fun for me I guess!"

"Hey!" Yelping when he snapped her pants, she gave him a shocked look before pausing. "Was that supposed to be a sexual joke?" Squinting at him thoughtfully, she fixed her pants before answering. "...I feel better." Rolling her eyes at him and patting his hand absently, she let out a loud squeak and shivered when his teeth touched her ear. "Are they supposed to be that sensitive?!" Sitting upright with wide eyes, she touched the pointed tip of her ear and then one of his. "That felt good--Dreams! Yes, let's talk about dreams!" Latching onto the distraction eagerly once she finally caught wind of it, an ear twitched his direction. "I am still a little hungry, though. Can I.. Sit in your lap and have a snack, real quick? Just a quick one, I promise I don't need to sit and suck on you forever--Fuckin'--I just want a snack." Sounding defeated as she covered her face, bright eyes peeked out between her fingers cautiously. "Please?"

His laughter got louder and stronger as he shook a bit from it, "HA!" he said "Good fucking lord, you wanna suck on me?" he teased her back as he laughed, "Oh gosh... you really... you REALLY need to calm down. I'm not going to take it out of context, I might tease you but... you need to stop or you're gonna blush so hard it'll burn me up," he said to her teasingly before giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Just... go ahead, you can bite me, baby," he teased her slightly as he leaned his neck to the side, relaxing in his chair so she could climb up his body a bit.

"Good, let it burn you up. At least then you'll stop teasing me so much." Giving him a look of annoyance, she huffed quietly before shifting herself into his lap. Actually straddling him caught her off guard, but her hands were already settling on his shoulders as she situated herself. It was the best position for easy biting, it was completely reasonable. Besides, he had already yanked her onto his lap like that in the car, and she'd survived it!

"Stop it with all the pet names." Sighing a bit irritably as she rubbed her cheek against his, Anaya let her lips wander down to his neck before nuzzling sweetly. It had quickly become a habit, both as a warning to him, and a source of comfort to her. Finding her preferred spot she often chose to bite in, her hands tightened on his shoulders as her teeth sank into flesh happily. The seconds passed as she stayed latched onto him, sucking gently before she forced herself back. "That was good." Licking the blood from his neck with a content sigh, she let her head rest on his shoulder comfortably. "Really good."

He didn't hide his excitement this time as she mounted him. Wrapping her legs around him as she straddled him. He felt her sink her fangs in and felt that familiar drip of venom sink into his veins. HIs eyes practically rolled back in his head as she drank, and he barely came too when she pulled back. He let out a shuddering breath, "You got the same kind of... of venom that vampires have... to keep those you drink from sedated... its addictive," he said to her as he pulled her head back with both hands before leaning in and kissing her deeply now, his hands going from guiding her head to simply hugging her to him softly.

He kissed her, for a good two or so minutes, tongue never breaching her lips, but certainly playing against them before he pulled back and blinked a little, "That...was good," he said softly into her ear before nipping at her ear, "Mmm.... so... you're home for the holidays I suppose, yeah? I should go out... get the fixings? Do you want me to put up a tree?" he asked her teasingly, "I'd love to see you gift wrapped for me, sitting beneath it... maybe I just put up mistletoe?" he said softly as he chuckled, "Also you're too cute when you blush, so its not my fault I keep teasing you," he said.

"I'm not a vampire, stop comparing me to one." Mumbling quietly against his neck as she licked the remainder of the blood away, she looked at him in a bit of a daze when he forced her head up from his shoulder. "But I'm glad you like it, I guess." Any further words were cut off by his lips, her eyes closing slowly as a soft noise vibrated between them. It was easy to lose herself in the moment, hands gripping onto his shirt even when he finally pulled back.

"Home." She shuddered, hand going to her ear as a tingle ran through her entire body. Why did it feel so good? Part of her wanted him to do it again, but the other bit back the commentary at the mention of a tree. "A Christmas tree?" Licking her lips to savor the taste of him, she gave him a blank stare at the suggestion of wrapping herself up. "I don't really know what we would do with a tree, wouldn't it just shed everywhere?" A sudden idea popped into her head as she leaned forward again, nibbling along his ear with the occasional scrape of her fangs. "Is that a demon thing, or just a me thing where it feels good?"

He laughed, "I'd never use my powers on you. So if you feel good its from you... or maybe a bit from me, but not with powers or anything," he said, "So if you feel...good, its all you," he said to her softly as he laughed a little more, "God... you make me feel REALLY good though, like I'm more than just some incubus or rich asshole... you like me and treat me like this without caring who or what I am... never thought I'd find a girl who'd treat me like that,' he said to her softly as his hug got a bit less... sensual. He hugged her and let out a long sigh, "Well, with all these revelations today..." he said to her slowly, "What do you wanna do tonight?" He asked her, "I'm not gonna push you to do anything you don't want too..." he said slowly, a not so subtle hint at what he wanted to do for the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom