Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

His hands wandered her back and he stifled his moans this time a bit better this time as he sighed. He felt her finally go to sleep and he simply... laid there. Something about being this close to someone, someone who wasn't chasing him and didn't want him because of his money or because of what he was... someone who was very... human. It felt amazing. He sat there, wondering if maybe he should influence her dreams, give her happier ones. He figured he should ask before hand, but it wouldn't hurt to do a little right now right? He nuzzled her again and yawned, feeling his own tiredness catch up as he gently nudged her dreams to be a bit happier and nicer.

Soon enough he was asleep as well, watching her dream more than taking part in it. He wanted to make sure she was alright, and that she wasn't having nightmares still. He shadowed her, not quite taking on his own form in her dream but staying more a random passerby, watching closely to make sure she wouldn't have any nightmares. It'd be easy to apologize to her if she did recognize him though, he was only here to make sure she slept well, though to be fair she hadn't complained of nightmares before.

There was snow, but it wasn't cold. Her boots didn't crunch in it like they normally did, and there was a clear line of sight through the darkness. The setting was all too familiar to her, but it lacked the frightening aspects. The wind was present but not overwhelming, and the breeze she could feel was almost soothing. Kicking at the snow, still soundless as it was, she trekked along with a smile on her face. It was only after some time that she saw a face she'd seen before, pausing to look around before continuing. She could almost feel it though, like there were eyes watching her, but the feeling soon faded away into the darkness.

Rolling over and mumbling, a hand pawed around before realizing there was something under her. Someone. Her eyes shot open and she gasped, sitting upright and staring down at the demon she'd been sleeping on. Why had she been--Storm. The power was out, that was right. Shivering as she left the heat of the blanket, she burrowed back under and tucked her head back against his neck. "You're really warm." Drowsily mumbling the words, she shifted and threw both an arm and leg over him to sprawl out like a cat. "And comfortable."

The demon woke when she did. The dreams had been strange. He looked at her when she awoke, "Were you...homeless? Is that how they caught you?" He asked her softly, "I..." he paused as he felt her stretch out on him again and he sighed, letting her get as comfortable on his body as she wanted. HE chuckled as he pulled her properly on top of him, and lay on his back as he smiled, "Beautiful," he said teasingly, "You're cute when you sleep," he teased her, "I was getting a bit warm though, thinking of taking off my shirt, would that be okay with you?" he asked her softly, "Makes me a bit more comfortable, but I don't want you freaking out on me if I do that," he said, "I've been told my uh... fur, is quite soft and comfy to sleep on," he said.

"What?" Lifting her head to look at him sleepily, she rubbed at her eyes and tried to figure out what he was saying. It took another second to realize she was completely laid out on him, and she looked down at his shirt. "Okay, whatever." Rolling over, she stretched out on her back and then froze. "Wait, what did you ask me?" Had he asked if she'd been homeless? "Were you--Were you in my fucking dreams?" Shoving at him angrily, she moved to sit up and draw her knees up. "No, I wasn't homeless. Not technically. I was hopping between couches. Why the hell were you in my dreams? Don't do that again." Grumbling a complaint as she flopped back down, she smacked lightly at his chest. "Please don't do that. How can you ask me to trust you if you're doing shit like that?"

Eli lifted up his hands defensively, "I can do a lot of things to your dream. I can change them, make them all about me, make them worse ,or even just make you forget the thigns I've done to you in your dream. I choose to go in there and make sure you weren't having nightmares," he said to her softly, "And yes, I will ask next time, but you were already asleep, and besides... when I sleep I tend to wander through dreams of people in this building... and at..." he checked his phone, "Two o'clock in the afternoon, I doubt anyone else would be sleeping," he said to her.

He let out a soft sigh, "You can't bar me from your dreams, its not gonna happen, whether I want it to or not, I don't...have them, so I end up wandering other peoples. I try not to do too much to people who don't want it, and I never... use the more rude abilities of mine," he said to her with a sigh, "I'm sorry for invading your dream though, that... was wrong of me," He said to her softly as he looked at her, "Now come back over here," he said wrapping his arms around her again as she flopped back down, "You're still cold," he said as he tried to warm her up again, "I'm actually kinda worried about it... I wonder if you really have been starved of blood or... if its something else going on," he said.

"Then don't intentionally put yourself in my dreams. I've had absolutely no privacy in my life lately, and that's the only true sense of it I have. So you'd better ask next time, good intentions or not. If I want help with my nightmares I'll ask." Knowing she had the option was relieving though, she had to admit. "Two o'clock?" How long had she slept for, had she truly been that tired? "Fine." She didn't fight him when he pulled her back over, touching her face with a bit of a puzzled expression.

"Do you think I actually got sick from the shower? I mean I'm a bit fuzzy, but that's just from waking up I think." The amount of sleep it was going to take to be fully energized was probably a lot, so she wasn't surprised that waking up left her less coherent. "I always felt a little sick, I think I'm probably just recovering." I hope. "I don't want somebody poking me with needles just cause you think I'm sick. Just let me sleep before I change my mind and stop using you as a pillow."

Eli laughed, "Well, I don't mind you using me as a pillow," he said to her softly as he held her again, "And I only want what's best for you. If you don't wanna be poked with needles and teased, I won't let that happen, you stay here with me, but you let me keep you warm and full, deal?" he asked her. HE closed his own eyes again as his phone began to buzz next to them. He sighed before stretching out and grabbing it, looking and seeing that it was work again.

He mumbled to himself something she couldn't understand fully, and answered it, "What. Now. What part of day off do you not understand? It's bad enough I have to spend it without power freezing to death but I..." he said before he was cut off. He growled again, his arm moving around her back and holding her a little tighter, "I won't let that woman do any such thing," he said to the person on the phone, "NO! I've told you and her a thousand times I'm not a fucking man whore to be played with!" he growled as his eyes flashed red despite the way he was holding her possessively yet softly.

"Fine, fine. I'm too tired to argue with you. Maybe I am getting sick. I wonder if human medication will still work on me." She had absolutely no motivation to move from the warmth of the large demon, tucked securely against him and soaking up the heat. It was her own damn fault for taking a cold shower, and being left with wet hair to boot. "Now who's calling you?" Watching him answer it rather angrily, it didn't take long for her to figure out who it was.

Snatching the phone from him without warning, she tapped the screen to end the call and tossed it on the floor. "They can fuck off. I'm comfy, and I don't want to deal with you being angry. I should have just turned the thing off, but I didn't think about it." Closing her eyes with a yawn, she draped her leg over him again and mumbled under her breath "I hope the heat comes back on soon. I can't stay in bed all the time."

Eli looked at her furiously for a moment after she took the phone, but then he laughed and hugged her a little closer, "Power should be fixed shortly, It usually only stays out for a few hours unless the whole city's got a blackout," he said to her, "I know... we should get up and do something, if I carry you out to the sofa and set you down, you gonna be okay for a bit while I see if I can heat us up some food? I got gas so the stove should work as long as I can find my lighter," he said as he ran a hand through her hair without thinking about it. He loved having someone close, and being close, and having someone rely on him without DEMANDING he treat them well. It was.... strange. But nice.

"Don't you give me that look. You would have just slammed it down on something and scared me again." Grumbling unhappily until he held her tighter, she nodded. "I hope so, or else I'll definitely get sick if I'm not already." Food was incredibly tempting now that she'd sated her other hunger for the moment, and she nodded again. "You don't need to carry me, I can walk on my own." Jumping at the fingers working through her hair, she froze for several seconds before huffing out a breath. "You really need to warn me if you're going to do things like that. It's so.. Domestic, I guess. But fine, let's eat before I start chomping on you again like a wild animal. You'd probably like that though." Muttering the last part under her breath, she reluctantly unwrapped her leg from him.

He let out a soft sigh as he nodded, "It'll take a while, I show my care for people by touching, kind of a thing," he said to her softly, "And yeah, I've been told I'm quite... domestic," He said to her as he moved and scooped her up, keeping her wrapped in blankets, "I know you can walk but don't you stay warmer when I'm carrying you like this?" he said teasingly as he walked with her down the stairs and into the living room. He set her down on the couch softly before going into the kitchen only for the power to flicker again, but not come back on. He sighed as he shook his head, "Maybe it will be out longer than I thought," he said as he started up the stove and pulled a container of soup out of the fridge again. He poured it into the container and started to heat it up as he sighed, "Hopefully we can get electricity soon," he said to her.

"I'm not used to touching being caring, so you're going to have to compromise with me unless you want me hiding from you all of the time. It's hard enough for me to do this, but I'm making the effort since you're being nice." Flailing momentarily when he picked her up, she leaned against him to steady herself until she was safely on the couch. "Stop teasing me. I don't--I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that." Jumping when the power flickered, she groaned and curled up on the couch with the blanket. "I think your plan of getting drunk might have just gone out the window." She sneezed, shivering and burrowing further into the blanket. "I hate winter, so much."

Eli laughed, "I'm gonna tease you more if you keep acting like that," He said to her. He let the soup warm up as he listened in and nodded, "Yeah, I hate winter too, but at least the wind's stopped for the most part," he said staring out the window. The wind wasn't as bad but it was still snowing, and it looked strangely...calm outside now. He heated up soup before pouring it carefully into two mugs and moved over to the couch again. He sat down with her and handed her a mug before pulling the blankets she was cocooned in back over himself as well as he sat next to her, "Mmm...warm, and kinda cozy," he said to her.

"Like what?" Looking utterly confused as she sat up and looked at him, her head tilted to the side before she listened. It had died down, but it didn't seem the actual snow was letting up enough to go anywhere. Not that she wanted to go out into the cold, but she also didn't want to be left there all by herself if he went alone. "There's other blankets you know." Muttering out the words, she made no move to take it back from him as she sneezed again and wrinkled her nose. "I guess it is, in a way. It's.. Nice." Staring down into the soup awkwardly, she busied herself sipping on it. "Anyway. I don't really know what we're supposed to do after this. I'm tempted to go back to sleep, but I can't tell if that's the cold making me sleepy, or if I'm really just that exhausted."

He smiled as he looked at her, "I'm gonna tease you more and more you know, its just what I am, I'm a flirt," he said to her softly as he relaxed on the couch with her, sipping at his own mug of soup. He shrugged, "You can go to sleep if you want, I"m not gonna say no to naps, but if you do, do you mind if I play around in your dreams with you? Just... normal stuff. Talking or something. Hell I can take us to the beach in your head if you want," he said to her with a warm smile, "But you do need to actually be tired and sleeping for real..." he said to her as he sipped at his mug again, "So don't get addicted to mind vacations," he said.

"Well, tone it down on the flirting just a bit, will you? It makes me feel awkward and confused. Give me more than a day before you throw me into everything I'm not used to." Drinking more of the soup, she froze at his question and then shook her head. "I.. Would rather not. I don't have any idea how I would react to you doing it again, and if I wake up swinging at you it's going to hurt me more than you." Giving him a wry smile, she finally managed a quiet laugh. "I'm not going to want to wake up if you make me dream about the beach. Not with this cold. Maybe next time, I don't know. Maybe I'll just take a nap here with you, since I would just freeze in the bed by myself."

He shrugged, "We can move back if you want, or if you'll let me, I'll go get a book and you can lay in my lap... if you want I can stroke your hair again while you sleep.... not to treat you like a pet but... ya know," he said, "And I'll try to tone down the flirting, but... Incubi," he said to her with a nervous smirk, "I can't help my nature... and again, if you wanna go cuddle up in the bed I'm more than happy too," he said to her softly before leaning over and kissing her head again before chuckling, "I know I know... stop kissing," he said before sipping at his mug of soup yet again.

"I just want to sleep. I don't really care where, at this point." Finishing the soup and setting the mug down, she rubbed tiredly at her eyes. "Yes, yes, Incubi, but you can still control yourself like a normal person can't you?" Hissing at the kiss, she shoved at his chest and stood up. "Stop doing that!" Huffing angrily before taking a deep breath, she blinked a couple of times before sitting back down on the couch. "That.. Was not a good idea to get up so fast." Rubbing at her face with several mumbled curses, she stabbed a finger in the air in his direction. "No kissing, or I'll just freeze instead. Don't. Push. Your. Luck. Just.. Finish your soup so I can get warm again. I really don't feel good anymore."

The man frowned a bit, "I wanna call the doctors. At least have someone come out tomorrow, is that okay? Please?" he said as he sipped at his soup. He drank a bit more and finished it off before putting his own mug down and moving back over to her, "You wanna sit on my lap?" He asked her, "And I promise, no more... kissing," he said to her as he slowly put one arm around her, "God you are cold... like you aren't generating any body heat... lets get you back upstairs," he said as the electricity flickered to life, "Perfect, I'll grab the heater blanket as well," he said to her as he did just that before moving to lift her, "You ready to go up?" he asked her.

"Fine, if it will make you stop asking and they don't tell people about me. But I'm not getting naked for them to do any tests." She glared at him. "Not particularly, but I want to be warm." Tensing up when he put his arm around her, she gave him another glare and shrugged. "If I had no heat at all I'm pretty sure I would be dead." Still, she was freezing, still shivering slightly as she relented. "Yes, I would like to go back to where its warm until the heat kicks back in." Giving him a bit of a tired, exasperated look, she reached her arms up towards him. "As you wish."

Eli scooped her up and carried her in his arms. He took her back up to the bedroom, before laying her out on the bed. Leaning over he gave her a good look at his ass, a small tail she may not have noticed before whisking around as he plugged the blanket in. He then stood up and took off his shirt, before putting the electric blanket around her, and then got under the covers with her, cuddling up next to her once more to share his own warmth, "I'm gonna get a little too hot if I keep that on, hope its okay," he said to her as he wrapped his arms around her gently and gave her a squeeze.

"You have a tail? Did you just randomly grow that?" Or had she spent so much time looking away from him she'd never noticed? "You have a tail to go with the horns. Those things are huge." Laughing quietly, she paused for a moment when he took his shirt off, staring in a brief moment of panic before looking away. "Okay." Nodding her head a bit uneasily, she snaked an arm up to run her fingers over a horn. "They feel weird. Not like.. In a bad way, just weird. I've never gotten to touch any before." Pulling her arm back reluctantly and burrowing back under the blanket with a quiet sniffle, her eyes were already closing. "Your fur is really soft."

He looked back and saw his tail before sighing, 'No I didn't 'just grow that,'" he said to her. ONce they were back in bed he sighed, "I'm not gonna get sick but you're still part human.... but when I do get sick you can get sick from me, that's gonna suck," He said to her softly, "And hopefully you are just...sick and its nothing more than that," he said. He squeezed her and smiled, "Yeah, its soft, people want to be able to touch me... if I'm not touchable I kinda fail as a incubi, right?" he said to her before letting out another sigh.

He closed his own eyes and paused a moment, "So no messing with your dreams? I kinda... forgot to grab the phone to call the doctor," he asid as he moved the two to the edge of the bed before reaching over for his phone. He gave up after a minute or two, sighing as he scoot back into the cetner of the bed with her, holding her as he did os to make sure she didn't get too shaken up.

"I'm not going to die from being sick. I'm pretty sure whatever they did to me made sure of that." The shivers slowly started to die down in the heat of the bed, and she shook her head furiously. "No, no coming into my dreams. I don't want someone in my head seeing my life." Muttering out a complaint at the mention of a doctor, she whined quietly when he moved them across the bed. It was disrupting both her warmth and her comfort, and she smacked sleepily at him.

"Stop moving before I change my mind. Just wake me up when the heat's back on an' stuff. I don't need to sleep the day away. I'm not used to getting so much sleep and I have no idea what to do with it." She paused, patting awkwardly at his chest before her fingers settled on the fur. "Or any of this. It's confusing." Playing with the fur without even realizing it, she managed to hook a leg over him as she started to doze off. "Just don't start pokin' at me when you wake me up, okay? Be nice."

The man relaxed and sighed, letting her do as she liked. He liked this girl. Something about her spoke to him, and he knew she was special... that he wouldn't regret taking her home or anything else... but she just had to come out of her shell, even if that took a while he was willing to wait though. It didn't take very long before she was asleep, with him running his fingers through her hair playfully. He too eventually drifted off, and wandered other people's dreams, waking every so often to check on her...

Days had passed. He'd called a doctor and they told him theyd send a nurse out before long, and that it wouldn't be cheap. That part of course he didn't tell her, but she wasn't getting much better. She was drinking from him just fine, and she was eating normal food, but she wasn't getting too much warmer. It was the first day with the heater back on too, so he hoped that might help the poor girl to wake up. He was in the kitchen making a breakfast of eggs and whatever was left in the fridge, when the knock of the nurse came.

He opened the door and let her in, indicating the girl on the couch. He walked with the nurse over to her before gently waking Anaya.

"Anaya, wake up..." he said to her softly as he shook her in her electric blanket, "We got food and a nurse here to see you... you need to wake up and drink and eat so she can look at you..." he said.

The nurse interrupted, "Actually, we might want to take blood from her, and if we do she'll need to have been fasting, so if she's not eaten in 12 hours then..." she tried to explain.

Eli looked at the woman and held Anaya possessively, "I... was told that you'd just do a normal checkup, she's already said no needles or anything else. With all she's been through I'm not jumping her with something like THAT," he said in a hiss as he glared at at the nurse, "I promised her no needles. You're not gonna make me a liar with how much I paid to have you all out, right?" he said.

Back
Top Bottom