Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

"It has what now?" She paused, raising an eyebrow at the mention of massages. "Wait, what--" He was already up the stairs before she could get the question out, standing awkwardly in place until he returned with the suitcase. "Right, incubus." How could she have forgotten, even for a second? "So it's probably very--Oh, very revealing." Opening up the suitcase, she picked up a pair of underwear before her face went bright red. "Sometimes I forget they make stuff like this." Clothes were clothes, though, and she managed to find a pair, and then a bra that looked like they would fit well enough.

"You have..Are these leggings?" Pulling out a pair of small, stretchy black pants, she held them up and laughed. "I didn't think there would be normal clothes in here, but I guess these are considered tight enough to go with everything else." Frowning when she realized she would have to wait to actually get into the shower, she bundled up the chosen items and stood. "I don't suppose you have basic hygiene things? I don't want to use all your things."

The man raised an eyebrow at her, "You keep saying, right incubus, then asking dumb questions," he said to her, "Yes I have soaps and things, and there are plenty to choose from, don't be afraid to grab... whatever," He said before pausing, 'Oh shoot I only really have shampoo for the... the fur," he said stroking his own arms, "Uhh... there should be a bar of soap under the sink? I'm sorry, "he said to her.

He sighed as he yet another holiday movie played out and he picked up his phone, fiddling with it, "Take your time, we got nothing but time with the whole... storm outside," he said as he looked outside at the swirling snow outside. He let out a soft sigh and grumbled, crossing his arms ,"Stupid cold white shit," he muttered, "Nothing good ever comes from white shit, me being the exception of course,' He said loudly as he seemingly just thought aloud.

"Right, because telling the person who won't get within feet of you they're asking dumb questions seems logical." Looking offended, she nodded stiffly and ventured back towards the bathroom. "I can take a cold shower if it doesn't want to warm up. It won't be pleasant, but I won't freeze. And I know damn well you have a brush for all that hair f yours." Glancing back at his last comment in surprise, she simply stared blankly before disappearing into the bathroom.

The water started up with a loud spray when she turned the handles, the clean clothes set on the counter as she managed to find two towels that, while coated in his scent, would work just fine. With a huff, she waited a couple of minutes to see if the water heated up, but it had apparently decided that luck wasn't with her. Luck. The thing that had started everything. Her current clothes hit the floor as she grabbed the aforementioned soap and paused outside the shower, forcing herself in even as she shrieked from the cold.

"Quick shower. Quick shower, definitely." Getting her hair wet as quickly as she could, she didn't bother letting the shampoo sit for any longer than to wipe the other smells away. The same was done with her body before she all but leapt out of the shower, wrapping up in the towel with a shiver. Of course the heat would go out, but at least there seemed to be plenty of blankets to spare. If she had to wrap herself in one all day, which she likely would, then so be it. Finding a brush was as easy as she thought it would be, raked through her hair before she toweled it off the best she could and dressed herself in the leggings, keeping his long sleeved shirt on.

"It's s-so co-cold." Going back out with her arms wrapped around herself, she immediately snatched up a blanket and huddled in the corner of the couch. "Wh-When is the heat going to come back on?"

The man jumped, moving to the door and knocking when she shrieked. He heard her mention quick shower and he sighed, "Just wait for it to heat up," he said to her through the door. He went and settled back in, glancing back at her when she came out, shivering and freezing. He frowned a bit as he sighed, "You're gonna get sick like that, you can come closer... I know you're... nervous and all but... sharing body heat might help you warm up a little bit faster," he said sounding more concerned than anything.

He heard a ding and he stood up, moving away before coming back to her with a mug of warm coffee and some warm sugar cookies. He placed the plate in front of her before settling into the sofa with a cookie of his own, munching on it greedily as he put his feet up again, stretching and accidentally flexing as he stretched next to her. He gave a tired yawn and sighed, "I wanna work out but Im afraid I might sweat too much, and I don't wanna make you uncomfortable," he said to her again, "Since... incubus," he said.

"I'm not g-going to get sick, I'm not v-very human anymore. Wait," She paused, frowning from her spot in the corner of the couch. "Can I get sick from the cold?" She'd never been kept in freezing conditions before, so it was a mystery to her. Cold, yes, freezing, no. They had never wanted her to get too sick, as it made things more difficult for them. "I'm n-not cuddling you." Wrapping the blanket tighter around herself, she shook her head as he left the room and came back with the cookies he had made earlier.

"What does sweating have to do with what you are?" She finally managed to get her words out without stumbling over them, sneaking an arm out from the blanket to take a cookie and eat it before her arm disappeared again. "Is your sweat supposed to turn people on, or something?" She knew very little about incubi other than how they fed, and that they could charm people, more or less, if they wanted to.

He gave her an apologetic look and shrugged, "I mean you already complained a few times about my smell... it'll only get stronger and yeah... sometimes it can work as a... aphrodisiac," he said to her softly, "But most of the time not... with you though I dunno what they did to your... genes," he said to her softly. He sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm not used to tiptoeing around subjects and things, usually I'm a very direct person..." he said to her.

His phone began to buzz and he hesitated, looking at it before groaning. He sighed as he picked up the phone ,"Work call, and yes, you can get sick, you're not immune to sickness," he said to her, "You're just... tougher to get sick... but the cold can still put stuff like hypothermia into you," he said softly before answering his phone and walking into the kitchen. The conversation he had was rather brief and somewhat intense. It started pleasant enough, with him greeting the person and asking how things were in the office. But it got dark after a few minutes, with him pacing and his voice dropping in tone. Eventually he simply gave up and settled back into the sofa, "Give me her number, I'll call the woman and... NO... NO I will not do that. We all know I have a policy against that, I do not mix pleasure and work," he hissed.

He paused, "I'm not going ot model for her. I don't care how much she's willing to... I don't flirt on business meetings!" he said angrily, "I know what I am and I would like it if you would look past that and recognize I'm running a legitimate business and that I'm not some kind of low class HOOKER," he hissed before hanging up and slamming the phone onto the coffee table. He crossed his arms and leaned back, mumbling to himself before sparing a glance to her, "Sorry... just...sorry," he said as he sighed, softening his face a little.

"I didn't mean that you stink," She made a face at that. "Just that it's strong." Her face paled slightly before she looked away, shrugging. "I don't know half of what they did either. I just know about the teeth, ears, and that I have to.." She swallowed hard, a conflicted expression on her face. "Drink blood, or everything hurts, even breathing." Shaking her head at him, she sighed heavily. "It's fine." Jumping when his phone went off, she only nodded as he left the room. Whatever the conversation was about clearly wasn't a pleasant subject, and each time his voice rose she started to worry more. She had a decent guess on what the call was about, but didn't assume that was the case, or even attempt to interrupt the call with questions.

His phone hit the table and she jumped, already over the side of the couch to crouch on the floor. Peeking over from inside her blanket cocoon, she let out a low growl from her spot before sinking to a sitting position. Even his apology didn't ease the stiffness in her body, and she fixed her eyes on him to make sure he didn't suddenly move closer to her. After a long moment she stood back up, holding the blanket tightly around her. "I'm still freezing. Where are the other blankets?" She paused, looking away and chewing on her lip. "Please?"

The man looked at her, "Blankets aren't going ot help if your core temp is cool... do you know how cold your body is?" he asked her cautiously, "I can get a thermometer... maybe it'll be best if we..." he paused and stood up, "I think I have an electric blanket somewhere," he said to her as he went to root around in the cupboard he had pulled the blankets from. It took him all of ten minutes but eventually he came back to her with an extension cord and an electric blanket as well as two more big fluffy blankets.

He looked at her nervously, "You don't look great, could I get you soup? Or blood? Would blood help?" he asked her worriedly, "I don't wanna call anyone just yet until you... you're okay with me telling other people about you. I don't wanna freak you out having people coming by from some agency to look you over or run physicals unless you're okay with it," he said to her as he handed her everything and moved back into the kitchen, "I'm gonna get some soup," he said.

"No, I don't know. I'm not a human ther--A thermometer." She shook her head, standing there cautiously before she perked up at the thought of a heated blanket. It sounded absolutely wonderful. By the time he had returned several minutes later, she was back to her normal curled up position in the corner of the couch, shrugging her shoulders. "Do I.. Really look that bad?" Touching her face, she realized it was indeed very cold, and she hesitated. His blood had warmed her up significantly, but she didn't want him cutting himself just to feed her.

"No!" She was quick to answer, a look of panic on her face at the thought. "No, nonono, I don't want anyone here touching me! Please don't let anyone come do that." Taking a deep breath to try and calm herself, she followed his movements with her eyes. "I don't know if blood would help. Maybe, but please don't cut yourself on the chance that it might help. Soup will help. Probably. It helps for normal humans, right?" Forgoing the blanket she was currently using in favor of the heated one, she shivered and then let out a small noise of happiness at the warmth that was steadily heating up around her.

The man held up his hands, "Again, I'm not doing anything unless you agree to it... you'll be our little secret until you can handle doing... anything," he said to her softly, "I've got the soup on the burner now, but if you don't want to drink it from a glass, then you have to bite me," He said, "Either on the wrist, where I cut myself, or you bite into my neck or somewhere... neck is probably the least... problematic," he said to her as he sat down on the couch, a little closer to her now.

He looked at her, a sad look in his eyes as he let out a sigh, "I'm here to help you however I can, I know you're scared and I'm gonna give you all the time you need to recover, but just know that... if you want or need ANYTHING at all, I'm here," he said to her. He continued to cook the soup on the stove before he sighed, "If I can't cut myself you drink from me, which is it going to be? You gotta choose," he said.

"Alright.." It was good to hear he wouldn't bring anyone there against her wishes. The thought of strangers poking and prodding at her again to test her health was almost nauseating. "But--" That's not fair. He was right, though. Either she let him inflict another injury on himself, or she had to power through actually touching him. "I don't really have a choice, do I?" If she didn't want to be tired and hungry all the time, she needed a proper meal while they were snowed in. After all, she had no idea how long that would be.

"Okay." She let out a defeated sigh. "After the soup I'll.. Bite you. I'm cold, and I'm hungry, and even last night didn't fix being hungry. I just didn't want you to hurt yourself again for more, but I haven't eaten in days." Looking away awkwardly, she tucked herself further into the blanket. "After the soup." She repeated. "Just.. I don't want to sit in your lap, or anything."

The man nodded at her with a grin, "Sounds good to me, no need to do anything, I can lean over you or you can... sit wherever you want, You want me to sitting standing or whatever," he said to her softly. He put the soup in a mug for her before bringing it to her, figuring it would be easier to drink and keep her warm than anything else. Handing it off he sat on the other side of the couch and let out a sigh, "You're gonna wanna bite me sooner rather than later, caus I'll have booze in my blood later," he said, "And I dunno how that'll affect everything," he said.

He settled into the couch and pulled up a blanket of his own, shivering a bit as he did so, "It is getting REALLY cold up here," He said shivering, "I guess the windows don't... keep much of the cold out, and living at the top of a thirty story high rise doesn't really get you much when everything's frozen," he said as he glanced at her, "I know you're against it but god damn do I just wanna be able to snuggle up to someone to stay warm right now," he said as he felt his own teeth chatter a bit, "I think I might have some soup too," he said.

"Sitting is fine! I.. Actually would prefer if you didn't lean over me. You're very big, at least compared to me." Taking the mug gratefully, she cradled it in her hands before taking a sip. Even the burn of it didn't deter her, and she took several long sips before pausing. "It's still pretty early in the day, but I will after this." She raised the mug slowly, lowering it so she could drink more. "I'll probably end up trying to take a nap. Whenever I actually had a full meal, it made me very sleepy." Looking over when he shivered, she frowned and tugged at the heated blanket. "You can have this, if you want. Especially if your blood makes me warm, I'm not going to hog this just because I can."

She froze, looking conflicted before she shook her head. "I'm.. Sorry. I can't." Staring down into her mug, she took a shaky breath. "I just can't. I don't want to sit on laps anymore. I'm sorry if that keeps you cold, I just.." Shaking her head, she finished off her soup and set the mug down. "Do you want to have your soup first, so you can warm up?"

The man smiled at her, "I'm an incubus... I'm used to the fires of hell, or so they say," he teased her, "Basically I'll be cold no matter what, so don't you worry too much about me," he said to her softly before leaning in and stopping, "Err, sorry," he said as he sat back upright as he straightened up, "I just... uh... forget I was...' he paused and looked down nervously, "Listen, I get that you can't... sit on someones lap, that's fine, but what about just... leaning on me? Sitting next to me? Under teh same blanket at least?" he said, "You need the blanket more than me right now," he said to her.

He pulled the blanket he had tighter as the power flickered again and he cursed. The TV dimmed and then went out and he sighed. There was still plenty of light, but without the TV, all you could hear was the howling winds. He cursed again and sighed as he looked at his phone, "Well now its fucked," he said angrily, "Good lord... all this shit... " he said, "And on today of all..." he cursed again and sighed as he leaned back, "Well now there really IS nothing to do," he said.

Pulling back slightly when he moved closer to her, Anaya relaxed when he realized the error and backed off. It was a relief that he was willing to respect that, and she hesitantly nodded. "I guess I can do that." She was still cold, but she wasn't so cruel as to keep the heat away from him. She could handle sharing the blanket long enough to drink from him, and then give it to him and settle for the other ones.

"Fuck!" The screen went black and she jumped, clapping her hands over her ears at the sudden loudness of the storm outside. "It's so loud." Dropping her hands after a moment of adjusting, she scooted slowly across the couch and draped part of the blanket over him. "There, now you won't freeze." Eyeing his neck hungrily, she rose up on her knees, bracing herself against his arm before nuzzling his neck. Why she did that was a bit of a mystery, but she supposed it was habit from the couple of times she'd been allowed to drink from humans. There had been no reason to hurt them, and she had tried to be as gentle as possible.

"I don't really know if there's something I'm supposed to do beforehand, so I guess I just bite you?" Her teeth scraped over his skin as she inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of his blood beneath the skin before she bit down. It had already smelled good, and the taste the previous night had been good as well, but nothing prepared her for how good it was straight from the source. A muffled noise sounded against his skin as the seconds ticked by, and for a short bit she lost track of time before pulling back.

Panting quietly, she licked the remainder of blood from her lips and settled down beside him. She still made no move to touch him, but resigned herself to being courteous enough to share the blanket. He had just fed her after all, and it would be rude to be greedy. "That was.. You taste good. Your blood, I mean."

The incubi moved around a bit, not doing much as he relaxed on the couch, "Yeah, it might be quieter up in the room where we can shut the blinds," he said to her as she moved closer. He hesitated a moment as he saw her adjust and put the blanket over him too. He sighed, "You know the electric blanket's gonna get cold soon right?" he said as she leaned against him, causing him to shiver, "SHIT! You are a FREEZING," he said to her as he let out a sigh.

He felt her move up and scrape him with her fangs as he sighed, "Just... don't get upset at me... I had a lot of vampire girl friends and lovers and... I kinda... I hate to admit it but I like it when someone... not to say that this is a fetish thing, because it's not! Like I said, I'm more than willing to let you... drink from my wrist or a knife or something," he said to her softly before he felt her fangs sink in. He bit his own bottom lip as she sucked on him, causing him to moan louder as she sucked down his blood.

When she pulled off he let out a soft sad whimper and sighed, nodding at her, "Mmm... that felt good," he said to her sweetly, "You've got the same kind of fangs as a.... vampire... you got that little...venom in you that makes people..." he paused and cleared his throat, "It was exciting, more so than usual I'll say," he said to her, "I don't want to creep on you, though," He said, "But I'm glad you're at least... sharing blankets," he said to her, "You know the bed's big enough for two... And the blankets are usually big enough, we can go in there and relax sharing the blankets," he said to her, "I'll give you some books to read or something..." He said.

Despite how hard she had tried to ignore his reaction to her biting him, it ended up being impossible. She hadn't wanted to hear about his other lovers, or the fact that he liked being bitten. The easily heard moan hadn't escaped her notice either, but she refused to say anything about either that, or his whimper. "I'm not a vampire." Muttering the words out quietly, she rubbed at her eyes tiredly. Even sleeping through the night hadn't cured her exhaustion, and the bed was sounding better and better.

"I'm not cruel." Forcing her point home, she yawned and nodded before she knew what she was doing. "Big blankets. Fine, I don't care." Her voice was thick with the exhaustion that she felt, eyes already drooping until the storm picked up again. The sound of the wind howling loudly again caused her to shriek, bolting from the couch as her ears went back. "Too loud. Too loud." Shaking her head, she left him with the blanket and ran up the stairs, shoving her way into the bedroom to burrow under the covers. Even though her wet hair left her slightly chilly still, the covers offered a certain amount of warmth that made it bearable. It didn't help to tune out the storm, however, and her hands went over her ears to muffle the sound the best she could.

The incubi sighed as he watched her, "I know you're not a vampire," he said to her softly, "You're fine, you're just... you," He said to her softly. He watched as she freaked out a bit more, as she seemed ready to just pass out. He watched her dart off and up the stairs as he sighed. He picked up his phone, checking to see when power and hopefully HEAT would be repaired in the building, before setting off after the girl.

He got on the bed and looked at her, lifting the covers a bit as she lay there. He sighed as he looked at her, shaking his head, "Here, this is gonna help you a lot , even if you hate me for it,' He said. He slowly got onto the bed with her, under the covers before he pulled her towards him. HE tugged her whole body over till she was laying with him, and he hugged her tightly before giving her a kiss. on the forehead, before tugging her head into his chest. He let out a soft sigh, "Listen to my heart," he said to her softly, "Just... relax, don't say a thing... focus on my heart beat and how warm I am," he said as he felt himself shiver, 'You really are cold," he laughed as she felt his warm soft fur press to every point of her body that she could feel it with, her cheek resting on his chest as she heart the thumping of his heart.

Opening her eyes when the bed dipped under his weight, Anaya stared suspiciously at him. Just what was going to help her? Her hands left her ears when he slipped under the covers with her, and she screeched for a moment when she found herself moving suddenly. There wasn't even time to properly react before her face was pressed into a firm chest, lips on her forehead in a surprisingly tender gesture. It was extremely confusing, and she nearly shoved herself straight off the bed to get away.

"Don't kiss me." Mumbling the words against him, she shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut. "Please don't do that." Taking a deep breath and trying to concentrate, it didn't take long to realize they were heating each other up quite nicely. Her damp hair no longer seemed very bothersome, his fur soft under her skin as she sighed. "I'm sorry." He had told her not to say anything, but it was impossible not to when she found herself in such a frightening situation. A soft whimper left her mouth as she tucked her hands between their bodies, desperately seeking out any additional warmth to lull her to sleep.

The man sighed, "I'm sorry, the kissing... that... it was instinct," he said as he cuddled up to her, hugging her a bit tighter before loosening his grip around her, "You're not stuck here, I'm just trying to keep you warm," he said to her softly, "I wanna make sure that you're alright," he said to her sweetly as he went to kiss her forehead again and paused, stopping half way through the motion,' Sorry... again, habit," he said. He let out a sigh as he shifted, to curl up around her a little bit more and keep her warmer, as he rested his own head against her's, chin on top of her as he sighed.

THe wind howled again, louder and louder outside as he began to humm for her, trying to drown out the sound. The songs he hummed weren't anything she recognized but they were at least melodic. His taste must have been different to her own. He gently shifted the woman so she was laying slightly closer, and got slightly warmer as he held her, "As long as you live under my house, you're health is my concern as well as yours, and if I think you need to do something I'm gonna get it done, and right now you need to warm up, you feel like a corpse," He said to her.

"I'm fine." Mumbling out the words even as she shivered, she flinched as the sounds outside continued to grow louder. How was one storm so damn loud? "I don't feel like a corpse, I'm still breathing." An ear twitched as she caught the sound of him humming, trying to decipher what it was. It wasn't familiar in the least, but it was soothing in its own way. "I don't like this." Jumping again, her head shot up to tuck against his neck, burrowing against skin and hair as she grabbed at him. "I hope this storm ends soon. This is embarrassing."

He let out a sigh, "You're not okay," he said to her, "You're cold. And there's no reason to get embarrassed as there is no one around here to see it, so stop... complaining," he said as he hugged her tighter, "And stop fighting back, I'm gonna keep you warm whether you like it or not, I get it, you're big bad and independant, and I understand the fear... but if you'll be living with me? You're going to learn to deal with it," he said to her, "Because, I'm a touchy handsy guy, and I wanna be able to show the people I care about that I love them by hugging them or kissing them on the cheek or whatever," he said to her, "And yeah, I do care about you, I dunno why yet but... something called out to me when I saw ya yesterday," he said.

"I'm not fighting." Her tone was flat. "I couldn't even if I tried to, and it's too cold to bother." She paused, shaking her head slightly. "I never said I was big or bad. You don't have to point out that I'm scared. I know I am, believe me." At that point she wasn't sure if her trembling was from the cold alone, or from her current situation on top of it. "Please don't make me do this all the time. I can't, not now." If things were really as good as they seemed so far, that was a possibility in the future, but the thought of cozying up everyday was nothing short of terrifying. "There's nothing special about me. I just looked better than the man they were giving away, I'm sure." Yawning quietly, she kept her head tucked firmly in the crook of his neck. "Can I sleep for a little bit? I'm just.. So tired, still."

He laughed, "Mhm..." he said, "You know, you're honestly really cute, and I'm sorry if... me complimenting you makes you uncomfortable," he said to her softly before nuzzling against her head, "Yeah... keep yourself close and go to sleep, that's fine... hell have a drink if you want to while you're curled up in my neck, its the least I can do," he said to her softly, "I know its weird but us demons... we can... tell when we meet someone, who they are... what they are and what the future with that person holds... if we should bother to pursue them or not," he said to her. He took a deep breath, "When you were put on my lap I knew I had to help you out, something about you.." he said before going back to humming and holding her tightly, "Go to sleep, nap," he said to her, "I'll be here, protecting you," he said.

"I've never gotten that feeling. It must be something for real demons. Full demons, whatever." How they were legally classified differently was a mystery to her, and she hadn't bothered to question it. "Or maybe everyone I've met has just been an asshole until you." She didn't quite understand how he would have gotten a nagging feeling to help her, but it would be rude of her to complain. If an odd feeling had saved her from what would have been a cruel fate, she would accept the explanation with little question.

"Just a little bite." Finding the spot she had bitten before, her teeth nibbled gently on the wounds in order to reopen them. It took a bit of pressure due to his healing nature, but she managed to open it enough to drink for a short bit. "That's.. Really good." Barely managing to lick the wounds and her lips, her head was already settled back down as her eyes closed. "It's like a---A--Sleep aid? I don't know, it's just.. Really.." Her hand settled on his chest as she exhaled slowly, mumbling out a couple more incoherent words as she dozed off comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom