Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

"I mean.. You are an asshole. I just don't care that you're rich." She shrugged. "Money's never been important to me. So long as I got by, I never cared about being rich." Her cheeks turned a bit pink as she smacked his chest lightly, unsure of how to process that. It sounded incredibly lonely, always having to worry about the motive when someone appeared to like you. She understood the feeling, in a sense, but not for the same reason.

"Oh." Her eyes went wide as her hands fisted in his shirt again, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. "I--I, uh," There was no doubting what he was hinting at with that comment, and she looked at him with a mixture of hesitation and curiosity. "What if I can't.. You know.. All of it? Wouldn't you be mad?"

He shook his head, "Not in the slightest, any amount of being with you is worth it to me," he said to her, "I like you... and I can wait for you if you need it, or we can just go real slowly if you'd prefer... the whole dream vacation thing is still on the table too," he teased her softly as he kissed her again on the lips, softly and just a quick peck, "You keep licking those lips though and I might just wanna push you a little further... kiss you properly," he said to her as a strange rumbling noise came from him. Was he... purring? He was. Like a cat almost. He was purring for her and he seemed completely unaware he was doing it. Or he didn't care if she heard it.

"Dream vacation?" She had nearly forgotten about that, her expression softening. It was a sweet sentiment, and the fact that he was willing to go so slowly was endearing. "I didn't realize I was doing it." Pouting when he pulled back and began to.. Rumble? Anaya gave him a strange look, flattening a hand on his chest to feel the vibrations. "You're purring? That's.. Ironic." Sliding her hands under the bottom of his shirt, she pulled it slowly up and gave an appreciative hum at the warmth radiating from him. "You're so warm.. You could always take this off and keep me warm?"

Without a second thought and with the experience of a stripper, he tore off his shirt in one swift motion. He smiled as he kept nuzzling her back, "Ironic? How is it ironic? Come on, I'm a stertchy furred sensual being who sleeps most of the time," he teased her, "I'm just as graceful as a cat too," he teased, "But better in the sack than a nasty barbed creature," he said teasingly as he laughed, "Mmm... you like how warm I feel now, wait till I slip off your clothes... no barrier between our flesh... just warmth..." he said as he wrapped his arms around her again and held her close to his bare chest as he continued to purr.

"Because you look like a big scary guy and you're purring because I'm sitting in your lap." He was quite furry though, and her hands moved through it with fascination. "Oh." Shifting in his lap a bit as she swallowed hard, she wiggled back just a bit to pick at her sweater. "I am still.. A little cold, actually." Tucking her fingers under the edge of the sweater, she slowly peeled it up and over her head before dropping it to the floor. Looking uncertain as her arms went over her chest, her teeth worried her lower lip. "I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing." Speaking softly as she forced her arms away from the bra, she gripped at her jeans. "It's embarrassing. I don't know what to do now that I can choose what happens."

Eli smiled at her, "Well, I could always guide you," he said as he smiled at her taking off the sweater. He chuckled as he moved her hands from her chest and smiled, "Beautiful," he said to her as he pulled her into himself. He licked her lips again and smiled, "Just... close your eyes, let your hands wander," he said to her, "Explore and touch whatever you want.. keep your eyes on mine, just... look into them... " he said to her as he stared deep into her own eyes, a smile playing out across his face, "You don't need to push or rush anything, I'm more than happy just being with you lover," he said softly before nipping at her ear again, more playfully this time.

"I think you might have to." Her cheeks were burning hot with shame even as she nodded, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes before opening them again. "I do like you. I like this." Running her hands slowly over his chest, her nails dug in slightly just before she reached the top of his pants. "And I really like it when you do that to my ear." Shivering as her hands reached the top of his pants, she fiddled with them absently before leaning in to bite his lip gently. "I'm still cold." Taking his hands even as her own shook slightly, she moved them to her back and pressed down on the bra. "You can--You can take this off, if you want." That's a stupid thing to say. Wiggling in his lap and hissing in a breath of surprise, her eyes went wide as they settled on his face. "That's.. Big. Very big."

With one swift motion her bra was off. Then a blanket was around the couple, keeping there heat in as he hugged her to his body. He kissed her again and looked at her strangely when she said that was big. He paused a moment and laughed again, as he hugged her tighter, "I'm not some sadist... my cock isn't big enough to tear through someone..." he said to her, "Its not nasty like some incubi's... don't worry about it love, I'm made... for YOUR pleasure," he whispered into her ear as his laughter turned into a sultry chuckle. He leaned in once more, nipping her ear as he loved her body so god damn much and he had been waiting to get this close to her. His hand's went into her own hemline, sinking his hand past the jeans and underwear to cup her ass gently with one hand as his other rubbed her back lovingly,

"Don't look at me like that, it is!" She was both curious and scared at the same time just from the feel of it, and she hadn't even seen it yet. Not up close, anyway. "I didn't say you were a sadist." She made a face at him, her heart beating faster at his words. Pleasure. "I do wonder what it's like.." A quiet moan slipped out when he bit her ear, eyes half shut when his hands slid over bare skin. "That's nice." A rush of heat that had nothing to do with their combined temperatures washed over her, hips rocking forward as she ground against him with a whimper. "Off." Her hands fumbled with the top of his pants as she found his lips, her movements a bit frantic as she tentatively stroked his tongue before moaning again. "Off?" She wasn't sure where the sudden bravery had come from, but the more she wiggled on his lap the more frantic her hands became. "Just be gentle."

He shivered a bit as she said off. He nodded then he smiled when she slowly fumbled .He gently helped her remove his pants, lifting her so he could kick them down till he was sitting in his boxer-briefs, which left little to her imagination. He smiled up at her, "Off..." he said to her softly, "I promise to be as gentle as can be, I want you to enjoy this more than you've enjoyed anything in your life time," he said, "You... are my everything in this moment," he said to her softly. He nipped her ear one more time before taking her mouth into a deep and passionate kiss, this time going all the way as a hand moved to support her head and hold her still as he pressed his body and mouth into her own.

"Holy shit." Looking down with wide eyes and then back to his face, Anaya managed a small nod as her expression softened. "I want to, as well." Moaning against his mouth as she ground on him again, she finally forced herself back to to her feet. "Bedroom." Her hands were already tugging at the button to her jeans impatiently, growling in frustration when it gave her trouble. "Bedroom. Clothes off." Yanking at his hands to try and tug him up as she panted softly, her eyes pleaded with him as she pulled him towards the stairs. "Come keep me warm, Eli. Please."

He stood and kicked off his own pants before scooping her up again. He held her so she was still straddling him, "Leg lock," he said before pressing himself in to kiss her again. He was in his boxers, and her own pants had...come off? Somehow? They were tossed over the sofa and she didn't even realize they had been gone. When he saw her confusion he put a finger to his lips, letting her wrest in a single powerful hand holding her ass and keeping hre pressed to him, and he put a finger to his lips and said, "Shhh... incubi tricks and magic," he teased her. He carried her quickly up to the bedroom and had her on her back in a moment, with his own form lingering over her, "Would you rather be on top and in charge?" he asked her, still purring as he stared into her eyes, "I've no problem either way, I'm a swinger," he teased her.

Her pants were gone. Her fucking pants were gone, and he hadn't even touched them. Legs wrapped tightly around his waist in surprise as she clung to him, eyes moving around the room before she realized they were moving towards the stairs. Finally. "Magic, right." She could hear the stairs creaking under their combined weight, her heart beating faster with each step that brought them closer to the bedroom. She was on the bed in nothing more than her underwear, which a quick look down confirmed and made her hiss in a breath of momentary panic.

"Yes please." She hated how small her voice seemed, the way that she dropped her eyes to the floor even as she sat up and fidgeted with her panties. "At least to start. I need to be able to see you." Peeking up at him, she scooted nervously to the edge of the bed and pulled the underwear slowly down her legs. "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." Her hands were still shaking in her lap even as she squeezed them together, huffing out a breath as she squirmed in place. "I trust you, though."

He laughed as he hugged her tightly, "Don't worry lover, I'm gonna be as gentle as can be. Its your first time with me and with an incubus, I can't expect you to take all the toe curling sense shattering knee wobbling secrets I have all at once,' he said to her in a low whisper before nipping her ear again. He shivered a moment before he helped her get rid of her underwear before flipping them again. He pulled the blanket up over her shoulders and draped her in it as he smiled, "There you go...safe.. .warm... and on top," he said to her, "So... what do you want to do with your new pet incubus first?" he asked her teasingly, "And if it would make you feel better, I always have....toys and aids..." he said, "We can put a collar on me and give you the leash, or handcuff me to the bed... or use them all on you..." he said, "Whatever you wanna do that'll make this easier for you," he said.

"Pet?" Settling in his lap with a startled expression, a soft sigh left her mouth as her hands landed on his chest. "What? No!" She shook her head furiously, hands shooting back up as she gave him a panicked look. "No, no collars or handcuffs!" Her ears went back at the thought, a low growl rumbling in her chest as she traced a hand down his chest to where their bodies met. "Just this, please. I don't want any of those, especially not on me." She swallowed the anxiety that had formed into a tight ball, willing herself to take slow, deep breaths before her hand slid inside his boxers.

"Oh. Oh." Her other hand tugged at the top of the material to pull it down, her jaw dropping when she finally saw what her hand was wrapped around. "That's supposed to fit inside me?" Squeaking out the words even as she explored with complete fascination, she saw just how small her hand looked wrapped around him. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she stroked slowly from tip to base, eyes flickering between her task and his face to judge his reaction.

He shivered as her hand touched him, his eyes closing a bit as he let out a strange moan of pleasure. He smiled stupidly, "I have been waiting for this," he said humming, "I have been waiting and just... so... damn excited for this," he said exhaling, "I want more from you. I want to show you what I want from you and what you and I will do," he said as she stroked him and moved, smiling at her reaction.

He nodded at her, "Yeah... it'll fit inside of you," he said to her, "It's just gonna be a tight fit... it'll fill you perfectly... this key is made for you," he said to her softly, "We just need to slide it in," he said to her as he leaned up and kissed her as he sat upright, so he was able to put his arms around her. He shifted them and moved so his back was against the backboard and he stared at her, "If I sit up maybe I can help you a bit...more," he said as his hand went to her own slit, a soft thumb gently exploring her hood and teasing the clit inside as he smiled, "Get you a bit...wetter so we can fit it in you... it'll take a bit," he said to her.

A smile graced her face at his reaction, even as she blushed. "I want more too.." Even as nervous as she was, she made no effort to stop him from sitting upright and moving them. It gave her a more comfortable position on him, her hand resuming stroking him as she nodded in understanding. "Do I just--Aah," Her other hand clawed for him, gripping onto his shoulder as his thumb brushed over the sensitive nerves and made her squirm against him.

"Th-That feels good. I forgot that could feel good." She couldn't have stopped herself from pressing against his hand even if she'd tried, and she had no intention of doing so. Her hand moved faster as she caught his lip between her teeth, nipping him with her fangs but being careful not to draw blood. "What..What do you want from me?" Panting softly as she locked eyes with him, her legs trembled slightly even as she pushed herself greedily towards him. "I don't have to do anything too crazy, right?"

He smiled as she shook against him. He shook his head to her, "No..." he said to her, "You're going to be fine. This is all going to be...okay," he said to her softly as he teased himself against her opening, "Mmm... just wait a bit," he said as he ran himself against her, shivering as he did so, "You feel...really good," he said softly to her, "You... you are very good," he said with a smile as he kissed her on the lips again and shivered, "Keep... grinding," he said as he guided the tip to her lips.

He poked her in just the right way, as she began to grind into him more, he'd slowly sink into her. He shivered as she ground against him, smiling as she sank further and further onto his cock. He bit down on his lip, forcing himself to bleed before kissing her again, letting her get a taste of his blood as he let her greedily drink blood from his lip. His hands went all over her back, wandering up and down, from her ass to her neck to getting tangled in her hair before oging back down and feeling her everywhere.

"O-Okay." Her back arched, pressing her closer to him again when he rubbed against her. Whimpering as she nodded and ground against him again, she hissed in a sharp breath at the feel of him sliding so close to where she wanted him. Both hands went to his shoulders and dug in as she slow sank down on him, her chest rising and falling as she panted heavily and let gravity slide her home. The taste of his blood had her squirming desperately against him, her tongue lapping it up without hesitation until she was fully seated on him. "Oh my god." Her entire body was shaking as she grabbed at his face, pressing her forehead to his as she rocked forward curiously. It sent another rush of warmth through her, coiling deep in her belly as she moaned and lifted herself up a bit. "You feel..." Bringing herself back down and wiggling her hips with an ecstatic laugh, she started a slow rhythm of riding him. "You feel amazing, Eli."

His smile expanded as she experimentally thrust on him. He laughed with her, "Glad you like it," he said to her, "You can have it whenever you want... this is the most...satisfying fuck I've had in DECADES," he said to her, "Good lord, I can't think of the last time I felt this... fulfilled by sex," he said to her softly. He smiled and let out a long sigh, "Fuck... you feel good," he said to her teasingly, "I know its... kinda of..." he shivered, "Kind of weird to say but... I'm so glad you.... you decided to stick with me...and...and to choose me..." he said softly as he sighed again, slowly moving his own hips as he let a hand gently drift lower to play with her clit even as she sank onto his member.

"D-Decades?" The surprise on her face was evident even as her lips parted in a shaky moan. "I never thought someone could feel so good." Her body jerked when he met her movements easily, barely managing to bite back a whimper when his hand slid back between her thighs. The rise and fall of her body became more insistent as her hands threaded into his hair, gripping it even as her teeth found his ear and bit down lightly. "No one else is allowed to touch you while I'm here." Drawing back as one hand held him firmly by the hair, her other moved to do something she never would have thought herself capable of.

"Please keep doing that." Gasping out the words between loud moans, she covered his hand with her own to increase the delightful friction each time that she came down on him and ground her hips against him. "C-Can you, um," Looking slightly nervous even as she shuddered against him, her tongue came out to wet her lips before she forced herself to voice her request. "Harder, please? Can you fuck me harder?"

Eli smiled as she stuttered, "I said it had been a while... I think it was the nineties... been surviving off of dream sex, nothing real...tangible till now," he said to her softly as he shivered, "I have to agree, never thought it could feel this... good," he said shivering, 'Even if you're new you're hitting all the right spots... and doing all the right things," he whimpered as he felt her body, hands feeling her sides as he helped her slide along on his cock. He let out a low whimper with his purring as she hit just the right spot that made his toes curl and his manhood twitch inside her.

When she asked him for it harder he hesitated, "You sure?" he asked her softly, "Cause... I can do harder..." he said as his hands moved to her hips, "Just tell me when its enough," he said as he began to help lift her off his cock. He slid her all the way off so that only the tip was in her before he guided her back down, not to fast or hard. He wasn't going to let gravity do its job yet... he wanted to make sure she could handle a little bit of pressure. He shivered as he bottomed out again, and let out a little mewling noise which, for once, he covered his mouth and blushed, "Sorry... about... that, no idea where it came... from," he said before smiling sheepishly and putting his hands on her hips again to help guide her once more to sliding out before sliding back down his shaft.

That was a long time to go without sex, especially for an incubus. It was almost impossible to believe, really. She shivered when his whimper reached her ear, one of them twitching in time with his body as she nearly let out a purr of her own. Nodding in confirmation even as she whined when his hands shifted, her teeth sank into her lower lip as she tried to wiggle back down on him. "More." Her lips parted in surprise at his sudden embarrassment, finding the color that had flooded his cheeks rather endearing. "Harder, please." Dragging her nails down his chest until they left a trail of red marks, she growled in approval and snapped her teeth at him. "Harder, Eli. You're not going to break me." Her thighs clenched as her panting grew louder, head dipping down to nuzzle his neck before her fangs scraped along his skin just hard enough to draw faint lines of blood. "Please?"

Eli shivered as he felt her start to cut into his flesh. He grit his teeth and looked up at her, "Not afraid of breaking you... well, I am," he said, "And I most...certainly could,' he said speeding up his thrusting and letting gravity do more and more of the work to thrust himself into her, "But no, I'm afraid of cutting lose and taking over... just letting myself...go," he hissed through his teeth. He looked up into her eyes and smiled a little as he did so, "You want me to let go a little bit I can oblige you, but you... you're not ready for me going all out," he said as he let go of her as he pulled out this time, letting her slam back down onto his shaft.

He let out a low whine as he re-oriented himself and let out a slight... well, another strange noise at least. He looked into her eyes as he smiled at her, "Anaya," he said to her, his tone seductive and silky, unlike anything he'd used before, "Tomorrow... you're going to feel... a bit more lathargic... tired, and we will have to have someone come over to... fill out some... uh, paperwork," he said, "But after tonight... after all this... I am yours... and you... you are mine," he said lowly, his eyes turning less there usual blue, and more.... not red like normal but almost glowing gold.

"You're not going to, though." If she had truly feared that, she wouldn't be where she was right then. She hissed in a breath of her own and nodded, her entire body tensing up as she came to the tune of his name and shook treacherously on him. Panting loudly when she heard the sound of her name, she managed to meet his eyes with a quiet whimper of her own. "Why do you sound like that?" Why did he sound so different, and why did it make her feel almost drunk listening to it?

"P-Paperwork?" She had absolutely no idea what he was talking about, riding out her orgasm still clinging desperately to him. "Mine," She growled the word quietly and nodded, still grinding against him in slow movements. "From these," She tugged at a single horn in a slightly possessive manner, dragging her fingertip down his face and over his chest. "All the way down until there's nothing more to touch, you're mine."

Back
Top Bottom