Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

Stabilizers? She barely heard the woman when she spoke, able to nod her head just a bit before it sagged against Eli again. Whatever she was saying sounded important, but it could wait until later to be asked about. Her head turned slightly at the sound of Eli's voice, her cheek pressed against his chest as she managed a shaky laugh and nodded again. It wasn't like she had wanted to be sick multiple times, but her body hadn't given her a choice in the matter.

"I told you to get out." Scowling just slightly, she convulsed with another bout of fiery breath before she finally felt there was nothing more left in her. Her entire body felt heavy as she sighed in relief, pawing at his hand to squeeze it weakly. "I think I'm okay now. Can we go take a shower and I can brush my teeth? I feel absolutely disgusting right now."

The man laughed, "You feel disgusting? You vomited something that smells like brimstone up on me then singed my horns... and burned my arm hair. I need a shave. And a shower. And teeth brushing," he said to her. He smiled, "But its worth it if it means you feel better pumpkin," he said softly, "And I know you said no pet names but fuck that, after tonight I get to choose at least one petname for you. Alright? Vomiting on me and fire is one pet name," he said as he squeezed her hand back. He carried her back inside, dripping and freezing, with most of his fur and hair freezing up in the cold.

By the time he got to the shower, his own breathing was rough. He slowly set her on her to sit on the toilet, "If you can walk or stand go ahead, but I need this shower,' He said shivering, "And I need warmth... so badly right now...' he said as his teeth chattered, "You're gonna be my little firestarter tonight... I need the heat or I think my favorite body parts might just fall off," he said as he quickly washed himself off in the still semi-cold shower.

"I didn't mean to do either of those. I'm sorry." Offering the apology weakly, and tucked her head under his chin as they ventured back through the cold and inside. Now that the heat was partially gone, it left her shivering as they reached the shower. The way that Eli was breathing worried her, and she had a sinking feeling that he was going to end up sick now that she was feeling better. Settling onto the toilet as he got into the shower, Anaya nodded even as her expression turned to one of worry. She managed to stand, albeit a bit unsteadily, brushing her teeth while waiting for him to finish up.

"Your dick isn't going to fall off. I'm still somewhat warm, so you can just wrap around me when we get back into bed, and we can spend the rest of the day and the night there if we need to. I'm certainly not going to complain about the sleep, and you need it too."

The incubus showered quietly, and after a few minutes more, he got out and started to towel off. A few patches of the white fur he normally had were browned and singed off as he moved behind her and hugged her, kissing the back of her neck before scooping her up, "Alright Anaya, you owe me and you're gonna pay me back right now, got it?" he said to her as he tossed her on the bed playfully. Before she could turn to see him he slipped the covers over her and got in bed behind her, grinding himself against her ass as he did so, "So do you think I can sleep with it in?" he asked her softly and teasingly, "I promise you the dreams will be that much better if you let me... you'll feel like a new person tomorrow morning, "he said as he purred a little bit into her ear, arms wrapped around her and holding her body tightly as he nuzzled against her head, cheek brushing her own.

Trying not to look at the discolored fur as she frowned, Anaya let out a small noise when he suddenly picked her up. She tensed up momentarily at his words, the instinctive panic rising before it quickly faded away. It wasn't going to be anything bad, it couldn't be. Otherwise he wouldn't have spent as much time caring for her as he had, and was continuing to do.

"What?" Jumping when he rubbed against her ass without trying to hide it, she huffed quietly under her breath. "Are you asking me to just stick your dick in me and go to sleep? That seems a bit.. Odd." Having him inside of her without actually having sex? "It won't leave me even more drained? You said I'm going to be super tired tomorrow already." Still, she couldn't deny him something so small, could she? "As long as we're actually going to sleep, then okay."

The incubi purred a bit as he smiled, "I was... asking to put it in you... and sleep like that but you seem weirded out," he said to her softly, "If your'e weirded out I stop," he said to her, "But you know how I said that sex in the dream can be different? I mean, you'll be tired already, I won't take anything else from you, even if you let me put it inside," he said to her as he kissed her cheek. He gently ran himself against her rear as he began to spoon with her, before shifting them so that he could finally slip his cock into her folds. He shivered as he sank in before letting out a small whimper and biting her shoulder ot give her yet another love mark.

Before long though he was in her dream and drifting along the waters of a white sand beach, looking for her. Maybe she could focus more and had more control now? He glanced around, and smiled as he spun, looking down at his clothed lower half, "You put trunks on me!" he said to her, "Funny... you must be doing something right, huh? More control over it now that you aren't worried about spontaneously combusting?" he asked.

"It's just different." She shrugged. "But I said okay. So long as you don't start actually fucking me while I'm sleeping, but you already said you're not into that." Thankfully. A soft moan left her mouth when he slid back into her, and she wiggled back when his teeth sank into her shoulder. Shivering from the feeling, she closed her eyes with a happy hum. She never would have thought to enjoy biting like that, but there was something arousing about it with Eli. Then again, there were many things about him, or with him, she hadn't expected to ever enjoy. Life had changed so drastically for her since he'd won her, and she fell into sleep with a smile on her face.

"A beach, huh?" Looking around at the scenery of her dream, Anaya inspected it before nodding happily. "I mean.. I don't think I did it on purpose." She shrugged again, glancing down to see herself clothed in a white bikini set. "It definitely is nice to not be spontaneously combusting. That was pure agony." She frowned for a moment before sauntering up to him, stretching up to tug gently at one of his horns. "I can't remember the last time I've ever been to a beach, feeling the warm sand under my feet is amazing." Brushing her lips over his in a brief kiss, she pulled back with a grin and spun around. "Or swimming. It's a literal dream come true."

Eli smiled as he lifted her up and hugged her tigthly, spinning as he did so, "We can go ahead and swim if you want," he said as he flopped backwards onto the sand, still holding her as he did so. He laughed a little and laid out on the sand with a sigh, "After all this snow and crap, and after I know you're better, maybe we can take a nice trip down to the bahamas or some crap," he said to her, "I've been working a lot and I still have tons of days saved up... I know others would appreciate it if I took days off," he said to her with a grin.

He ran a hand through her hair before stopping on the back of it. He pulled her in for another kiss, deeply and lovingly carrassing her with his free hand, letting it slide down to her hips as he held her close, "I thought I might lose you tonight and it scared the shit out of me," he said to her, "I've never felt that way about someone... never.." he said to her, "I almost wanna lock you in a room to make sure nothing bad can EVER happen to you, I dunno what I'd do if you DID get hurt... and I don't know why I feel that way," he said to her softly.

"I kind of do want to swim," She admitted, laughing as they sprawled out together in the sand. It was warm, and the sun shining down on them heated up her skin in a pleasant way. "The Bahamas?" Her face lit up, a wide grin stretching over it. "Really? I've never even been on a vacation period!" She giggled at his mention of people's appreciation of his absence, a hum of pure contentment leaving her mouth as his fingers worked through her hair.

"I though I was going to die." Swallowing hard as she tried not to think about it, her head dipped down to rest against his shoulder. "You're not locking me in a room." She grumbled a complaint over the thought. "Not unless you want to listen to me scream and curse you, and destroy everything I possibly can inside that room." Pulling away from him with a certain level of reluctance, she rolled over before pushing to her feet. "It's nice to not feel so utterly exhausted, it's no wonder I fell asleep so quickly after all of that. It was a lot for my body to handle." Hellhound, a fucking hellhound. "Are you going to just lay in the sand looking ridiculously sexy, or come swim with me?" She was already headed towards the water, dipping a foot in before going further out until she was completely submerged. "This feels amazing."

The incubi laughed, "Its not exactly real life, so I think it might feel pretty good, "he said to her. He jumped to his feet in one move and smiled at her, "Looking ridiculously sexy? You really are enjoying how I look now, huh?" he teased her, "I'm glad... when I get compliments from you it makes me... happier than normal," he said to her as he chased her out into the water. He scooped her up and charged deeper before dunking the two of them and quickly coming back up for air as he smiled down at her, laughing, "Bahams for our first trip then, its settled," he teased.

He squeezed her again before setting her down and splashing her with a smile, "God, I can tell how sleep you are, I don't think I could take anything more from you if I wanted, but I took what I needed earlier... like a jerk," He said, "you were sick and I still... did this. You're not upset about it, right?" he asked her softly, "I just wanna make sure that if I do have.... a relationship with someone.... that it's a healthy one. Its kinda hard to do with my kind," he admitted sheepishly.

"Hey!" Shrieking when they came up from the water, she gave him a mock glare and smacked his chest lightly. "And yes I like how you look. I have since I stopped being so scared of you." The initial fear was completely natural, and she didn't feel shame for it. She'd moved past it, at least in regards to him. "No, no taking anything more from me, I don't want to wake up completely exhausted and useless." Making a face as he splashed her, she returned the gesture before pausing.

"It's not like I told you to stop, I wanted it." A shrug. "So not, not upset about the sex. Maybe a little for not knowing some things ahead of time, but we'll deal with them. I know you'll keep taking care of me just like you've been doing." Her cheeks turned pink at the official term relationship, and she stuck her tongue out before floating a few feet back. "Well, first time for everything, right?"

He laughed a little bit at her, "First time for a healthy relationship? "he said. When she stuck her tongue out at him again he dived in for a kiss, catching her tongue in his lips as he kissed her deeply, pressing himself up against her as he tried to get as close as possible, "Mmm... you're so damn cute when you blush still," he teased her, "And I'm glad you're not afraid of me now... might be a little awkward if you were afraid of your boyfriend..." he teased her as he let out a soft chuckle.

The incubi moved with her in the water, playing around a bit before pausing, "You know..." he said as he pointed out to the sea, at a single dark storm cloud, "We're inside your head. We can see all sorts of things... I can tell when you're worried about something pretty easily... we incubi make perfect psychatrists," he teased her before nipping at her nose playfully.

"Well it's a first for me, definitely." She shrugged. "Don't call me cute for that." She made another face at him. "No, I'm not afraid of you. Situations.. Still." She hesitated. "But they mostly involve other people. You're the only one I trust, especially when it comes to men." Not that anyone could rightfully blame her. Glancing up at the storm cloud, and she frowned before shrugging again.

"I'll be fine. Just worried a little because this is the first time I've had freedom in some time now, and I honestly don't know how to deal with it. It's a little terrifying." She hated to admit it, but being honest was the best thing in their situation. "I don't need a doctor for being crazy." She rolled her eyes. "Just you, to help me figure out how my life is going to be from now on."

The incubi sighed, "Yeah, I hear that... and we'll...cross that bridge when we come to it. Having to deal with some men is just gonna happen. I mean... there are guys I work with who'll be around at some point, to talk shop or just to be friends and come over,' He said to her, "So... the sooner you get more comfortable around men the better for me," he said to her softly as he kissed her on the cheek. He hugged her again before moving free and lifting a hand towards the cloud and making it disappate.

"You're not crazy and that's not what those folks do. I'm not exactly excited that you think going to a doctor is crazy, because if you wanna be mine I want you to be healthy mentally and physically ma'am," he said, "he said to her as he gave her a playful as slap, "How else am I supposed to show off my arm candy when we go to work events if you're known as the woman who spits fire and bites people," he teased her.

"I didn't say I would never deal with them." She huffed irritably. "Just don't push me. It's been a hell, literally apparently, of a week, and it will only make things worse if you try to push me into your world all at once. You can't undo nearly two years in just a few days, so don't be an ass about it." Her eyes focused on the cloud as it disappeared and she relaxed, although her eyes narrowed soon after at his words.

"You don't have to be excited, Eli. These are my opinions and my feelings, so I'm allowed to have them." Arm candy, that wasn't exactly a flattering term, but she could accept it. "I don't bite people other than you. You know I can't be violent even if I wanted to. A hellhound who can't be violent," She scoffed. "Fuck all that, I'll deal with it later. Right now I'll just deal with you." Kicking with her feet to push towards the surface of the water, she wrapped her legs around his waist and tapped his nose with a single finger. "And hopefully we'll both sleep through the entire evening and night, and feel much better in the morning."

He caught her lips in a kiss after she leg locked him, and he tugged her up to him. He let there noses bump each other as well as he did so, before letting out a sigh and breaking the kiss, "i'm sorry if I upset you," he said to her. He nuzzled her cutely and kissed her on the cheek. He nodded at her softly, "Yeah, sleep through the evening," he said to her, "I think we might even wake up early for once, and if your fever... or heat or whatever is down, we can maybe..."

he paused as a realization crept up on him ,"Its almost christmas!" he said finally, "Oh man... its almost gift time and I don't think you..." he paused, "I mean... you like me now... its taken almost a week but you're happier here now but... christmas is almost here," He said as candy canes appeared out on the shore. He looked down at her, "I wanna get you something special... would it be too soon for a ring?" he teased her as he kissed her again playfully and ground himself against her. Even without him in her, she felt him... maybe in the real world?

Her nose twitched at the sudden attention, a chuckle escaping as she leaned into the kiss on her cheek. Wrinkling her nose at the thought of waking up early, she quirked an eyebrow as he trailed off. Just what filthy things was he thinking about for their morning? She could take a good guess, but he hadn't outright said it. "Right, Christmas." She cringed slightly. "I don't care about gifts." A shrug. "You're not getting me a ring, we're not married." Even if the paperwork she needed to sign would basically make it so.

"Hey!" Smacking at his chest even as she kept her legs wrapped around him, Anaya narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you being bad with my body in real life, because that feels like more than you just rubbing on me." Nibbling on his lower lip, she laughed quietly and pulled her head back. "Can't get enough, can you?"

The incubi smiled, "I said I wouldn't fuck you while you were asleep, I made no promises that while we were both asleep I wouldn't... do some things,' he teased her, "Besides, this way if we do something in the dream you can wake up without feeling all frustrated and needy," he said to her, "We were about to make love in this dream anyway, weren't we? You made a nice little bed appear just off shore..' he said to her.

He lifted her a bit higher and held her close, stepping out of the water and drying almost instantly as he held her, "I'm still cold in the real world," he said to her softly, "I want you to hold my horns..." he said breathily, "And use them to ride me... ya know, the way you were teasing me, yes?" he asked her, "Make it happen..." he said to her breathlessly as he nipped at her.

"Are you telling me you're playing with me in real life?" She squinted at him, a look of displeasure spread over her face. "Or are you referring to us here?" Looking around and spotting the bed, her face went crimson as she let out a jumbled string of curses. "I told you to get out of the cold water, so that's your own fault." Her expression softened though, and she shivered in his arms at the sudden images flitting across her mind.

"You are filthy, even for an incubus." It wasn't something she'd thought very hard on, and she waved a hand dramatically in the air to test her theory of control. "Hey, look, no clothes." Grinning at him as she snapped her teeth back, she ran her tongue over her fangs and fixed him with a look. "Only if you touch me first, then I'll give you what you want." Wiggling against him now that their clothes were gone, she caught his ear in her teeth and bit down lightly.

He smirked at her question, "No, I'm not fucking you in real life, but I might be grinding against you... and you might be doing more of the movement than I," he said to her teasingly, "And I am refering to you using my horns here," He teased her, "You put the image in my head, so don't blame me," he said to her. He shivered a bit as she took her hands and held them after she took there clothes off.

He laguhed as she snapped her teeth before leaning in and with those nasty looking teeth. He grinned, "You mean all I have to do is start to feel you up?" he asked her softly as he gently moved his hands to feel her sides, as he ground his cock against her stomach. He shviered as she wiggled and let out a low moan as she bit down on his ear, "Don't you tease me with a good time sweetie, unless you plan on putting out... and you say I'm filthy for an incubus, but how many have you known?" he said as he pushed her against the bed now and mounted her, grinding his cock against her, "But you're right... only the most depraved of us hold hands and keep our lovers around," he said breathlessly to her.

"Well you're certainly not complaining about me doing movement. I can't help it if it feels amazing." She stuck her tongue out at him. "And of course that's what I meant. Get me nice and.. Excited, nice and ready for that fantastic cock of yours." Her face went bright red at her crude wording, barely able to believe the words had left her mouth. "Clearly I'm planning on it, otherwise I'd just be cruel." Hissing in a breath as he settled between her thighs and rubbed against her, one hand came up to tug gently at his horn. "There's definitely enough to hold onto," Looking thoughtful for a moment, a wicked grin settled on her face as she lifted her hips to wiggle closer to him. "You can hold my hand, I think I can manage that, but right now I'd much prefer this." She rubbed against him again, sighing softly as he slid against her in a way that made her shiver in delight. "So why don't you show me just how nice sex in a dream can be?" Tugging a bit harder on his horn, her other hand moved slowly over his chest as her nails dug into his skin. "Maybe I'll even bite you during, if you ask nicely."

The incubus growled in a low tone, smiling as he did so, "Oh?" he said to her breathily as she teased him, "You're playing with fire little girl, I'm not just any incubus, I'm quite a famous and powerful one. A man who's made or broke careers," he said to her softly, "And besides that, I'm also a repressed incubus," he said to her softly, "You know... I didn't blame you for not trusting me at first," he said to her, "I wouldn't have trusted me, but I'm glad to have gained your trust... the only thing is... it seems to me like you don't really get who or what I am," he said teasingly as his form slowly became more and more demonic, "And hell, you might just have made one of the better decisions in your life too," he said before he locked lips with her. His eyes were black as pitch now as he kissed her deeply before breaking it off, going back to his more... normal self that she was used too, "Sorry... lost myself a bit there... if I get to intense don't be afraid to hit me around," he said blinking and shaking his head to clear it.

"I'm not a little girl." She pouted. "Little, but not a girl." A pointed ear twitched in irritation as she tugged his horn again, finally letting go to run her fingertips over his face. "To be fair, the repressed part is not my fault at all." His sudden teasing tone confused her, and her eyes went wide as his form began to change into something far different than what she was used to. The soft noise of surprise was muffled by the sudden insistence of his lips and tongue, and she relaxed only when he settled back into his form she was accustomed to. "I will totally slap you if you do that while we're having sex." She wiggled again, raking her nails down his chest. "Which speaking of.. I'd rather you put your mouth to better use than explaining to me the details of your powerful incubus career."

The incubus smirked and chuckled as she spoke. He raised an eyebrow and slowly kissed her again, hugging her tightly. His lips lingered on her own, before moving to her cheeks and up to her ears where he nipped her playfully. He worked his way down around her neck and over her chest. He paid special attention to each breast. Licking and nipping as he teased at her, working her over and over as he moved slowly down further and further. Till eventually...

He glanced up at her from between her legs, "Well? You gonna hold my horns or not sweetie? You taught an incubi a new fetish, congrats, I never knew I liked a girl to be playing with my horns..." he said to her, "But here I am, a few hundred years old and learning," he said playfully as he stuck out his tongue before, while leaving his tongue out he dived back in. She felt him lick her outer lips, going at it a few times before working further into her, his tongue squirming into her folds to tease at her clit as he pressed himself into her thighs.

"I do love it when you do that to my ears." Shivering as his lips coasted over her skin, her back arched to press closer to him at the warmth of his tongue. Watching him curiously as he slid further and further down her body, her eyes went wide as she realized his intention. Teeth gnawing on her lower lip, she blinked once before letting out a breathless laugh. "Yes, yes, old man. Can always teach you new tricks, right?" Her hands had barely even moved in the direction of his horns when his tongue delved into her, a sharp gasp leaving her mouth as she gripped the horns tightly.

"Holy.. Shit." Draping her legs over his shoulders as she wiggled closer to him, her eyes closed as a quiet moan left her mouth. "I bet this is one of the things you're so famous for." Not that she was going to complain, not at all. She had told him to get her nice and excited, and he was certainly doing just that, each drag of his tongue making her squirm and her thighs tense around his head.

Back
Top Bottom