Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

The incubus chuckled as he worked her over, "You know for a fact that this is what I'm good at... I can use my mouth in any which way I want," he teased her before she felt his tongue stretch further into her, exploring her folds as he felt her legs press tighter. He shivered as his hands made there way up to touch her outer thighs, fingers gently gliding over her flesh as he explored her depths. The tongue darted and licked at her every inch, teasing her clit before going deeper and finding with near pin point precision the bundle of nerves deep inside of her. And once he had...

The longer than normal tongue pressed against her G-spot, teasing it in every which way. He pressed into it causing her body to spasm, and would then remove it before going and lapping at it. Pushing against it then letting go then pushing against it again. The teasing was relentless and enough to make her squirm and tighten up in the real world, causing him to thrust gently into her as he fucked her. He broke his lip lock on her womanhood to smile up at her, "You regretting this yet? Or do I have to break you and turn you into a quivering bowl of jelly?" he asked her.

"Did your tongue just get longer?" Hissing in a loud breath before she moaned, her body shivered even as she tensed up again. "I didn't.." She let out another low moan, chest rising and falling rapidly as she panted. "I didn't know that was a thing." A thing that she was very much enjoying. The way that his tongue moved against and in her sent a violent shudder through her body, bringing her closer to the edge with each tease before he was pulling back just enough to keep her hanging there and at his mercy.

"I am definitely not regretting it. The only thing I'm regretting is giving you the ability to stop long enough to talk." She squirmed under him, using her grip on his horns to push him back down as she shamelessly pressed against him until she was hissing in pleasure. "You're not going to break me, but you are going to fuck me until I can't feel my legs." The fact that she was growing bolder and bolder with her demands surprised her, but it didn't stop her hips from rolling forward to greedily move against him. "I'll make you bleed if you don't stop teasing."

The incubi was enjoying this side of her. He heard her and chuckled, "Yes mistress..." he said with gusto before she forced him back into his work. She was domineering now. Maybe that hellhound was waking up in her. Or the vampire. Who knows what was in her. Honestly the not knowing made her all the sexier in his book. He kept his work up as she shoved him forward again, rolling her hips against his face as he wormed his tongue into her hungrily. He wouldn't stop till she stopped him, and in a dream... he didn't even need to breath in here. Hell he could hold his breath for a while in the real world. He shivered as he closed his eyes, knowing she was watching him and went to work on her. His tongue teasing her in a million different ways as he worked her body wildly.

In the real world, his unconscious body gently ground into her. He hit her every spot with his cock as he mumbled at her. Wanting more. He hugged her tightly, a warm loving embrace as the two got closer and closer under the covers. He whimpered and whispered to her, as the dream him let her domineer him and the real world one pushed into her, grinding and gripping her tightly, wanting to make the most of there coupling as he brought himself closer to an orgasam.

Mistress? At any other time the term would have made her wrinkle her nose, but there was something incredibly arousing about him saying it while his face was buried between her thighs. Her hands gripped his horns tightly knowing it wouldn't hurt him, her pants growing louder as she shivered and squirmed against his insistent tongue. The combination of that and the movements of his body in the real world had her hovering on the edge, her back bowing off the bed in the dream. Whimpering softly as the friction between them increased, her thighs trembled violently as she rode out an orgasm to the tune of his name.

"Holy shit." Her legs shook treacherously as her hands loosened on his horns, fingers threading in his hair to gently stroke as she sagged against the bed with a shaky breath. "And to think you can do that with your tongue in the real world." Could she do something like that with hers? Or maybe there was a way to make her fangs retract now that a more feral side of her had come out in the discovery of being partially hellhound.

He didn't respond. He kept up his relentless assault. She wanted to not be able to walk. That would mean she would have to be unable to speak. And she was still speaking. He felt her grip loosen and his own grip tighted, hands cupping her ass as he dug his face in deeper. His hips in the real world worked more and more, hips pistioning into her own as he moaned into her ear, his purring picking up as his body shook with pleasure as he gripped her tighter and tighter, holding her as he claimed her. She might be the mistress in the dream, but it was clear who owned who, even if he didn't like saying it.

He worked himself inside her womanhood, shivering as he felt her react, lapping up every bit of juice she spread onto his face. His hips in the real world bucked a few more times and finally... he climaxed. But he didn't slow down. If anything he picked up speed, hips moving faster as his tongued worked her over more and more in the dream. She didn't say to stop yet. And he wouldn't. Not till she asked him too.

Even as her hands moved from his horns to his hair he didn't let go, and she made a soft noise of surprise when his fingers dug into her ass. Her body shook, unable to come down from the high as his mouth worked her closer to the edge again. How could something feel so good, that she could hardly handle the pleasure? The way that he shivered against her created more of that delicious friction, her hands tangling in his hair with a tight grip that kept him firmly close to her and unable to pull away.

"God, Eli, you feel so good." She could only imagine what was happening to her body in the real world by the fact she was so close again, her fangs biting into her lower lip hard enough to draw a hint of blood. "F-Fuckkkk." The word was drawn out as she whimpered, thighs clenching tightly around his head as she came again with a sound like a choked sob. "No more," Gasping out the words as her hands loosened in his hair, she let out a low whine even as her legs shook so hard she was glad for Eli's support of them. "Please, no more."

Eli listened to her, feeling her gripping and gasping and sobbing. She couldn't handle him anymore. He wondered if it was from his cumming in her, his seed more than likely sending her body into overdrive, or if he had literally just fried her brain with his tongue skills. He smirked as he pulled up, "Whatever you say love," he said to her softly as he moved up to kiss her. He guided his lips to her own, and locked lips with her for a moment before he felt her fangs sink into his flesh.

His eyes shot open and he found himself curled around her, keeping her tight inside of him like he was shielding her. His curled up body twitched and moved slightly as he blinked. His head was forced down, and he was leaning over her, head bent over her shoulder as he stared at her perky little breasts. Her head was nuzzled, locked into his own neck, fangs sunk in as she bit into him, drinking from him as he paused, "You awake sweetie?" he said roughly, voice dry and scratchy as he coughed once, "Need... need to get some water," he said to her softly. He let her drink, a hand coming up to touch her hair as he gently held her. After a few moments he glanced over, "Damn, its only been a few hours," he said softly as he reached out to his phone, "Been.... been. oh fuck we slept through the whole fucking day," he said.

It was strange tasting herself on his lips, even in a dream, and she hummed against him in approval. She could taste blood on her tongue, but it wasn't her own, and her eyes slowly opened as she realized she'd bitten him in real life. One arm was raised above her head, holding firmly onto Eli's horn as she drank greedily from his neck. How they'd gotten in that position she wasn't sure, and she growled lightly against his neck without letting go. She stilled as he managed to get his phone, pulling her teeth from his neck with a noise of confusion.

"It's the next day?" Had they actually slept for an entire day? She had expected the evening and maybe through the night, but not for a full day to the next afternoon or so. "What time is it?" Letting go of his horn as she licked her lips, she let out a quiet, brief purr. "Go get some water, then. I could use some too." Especially since they had clearly had sex both inside and outside of the dream. Hell, her legs were trembling even in the real world.

The demon let out a soft laugh, as he slowly pulled himself out from between her legs. He shivered and whimpered as he got free, his cock going limp once it finally pulled itself from her core. He kissed the back of her neck and sighed, "Water, yeah, but after that you'll need to get dressed, we need to go do our little... paperwork thing. I can smell the brimstone in the air, I know they left a note on the door. We probably slept through our appointment," he muttered, "Hell is a bureaucracy and it hates to be kept waiting. After all you're the one who's supposed be stuck waiting for it," he said.

He got up, kissing her a few more times, peppering her with them practically, before leaving her, shaky legged and unable to move. When he came back he had a pitcher and two glasses, he poured a glass for himself and one for her before handing it to her, "You're probably a lot more hungry than what you drank, you need more?" he said as he sipped from his cup, "I'll make some real food," he said looking at his phone, "fuck that I'll order something for us," he said as he tapped at his phone a bit, "They'll be here in forty-five minutes, for the interview talk thing... and then once you sign all that stuff..." he said, "I'll basically belong to you," he teased her, "Not that you had any problems taking charge in your dream," he said softly.

"I'll just have to change again later from the mess." She glanced down with raised eyebrows and then sniffed the air. "I can smell it too. It smells like brimstone and sex." Her nose wrinkled and she whined softly. "I don't want to deal with other people." She was feeling far better than the previous night, but having to handle demons and paperwork wasn't especially something she wanted to do. Would they know she had hellhound in her? That she was nothing more than an experiment? But most importantly, would they care?

"I hope it doesn't take too long." Grumbling as he came back into the room, she managed to pull herself into a sitting position and drink some of the water. "I am a little hungry, still." She admitted, tapping her nails on the glass before finishing it quickly. "I think between breathing fire last night, and you sucking away my energy, I'm starving. Still a little tired, but I think sleeping for a full day helped with that." He had warned her, after all.

"I didn't hear you complaining when I held your face between my thighs." She shrugged. "You said to hold your horns, I just put them to good use." Still, her cheeks were turning red as she said it, sliding from the bed to walk on unsteady legs. "Oh, that feels weird." Groaning as she felt the trickle down her leg, she gave him a look before stumbling around for some clothes. "I'm not wearing a bra, I don't think they'll care." She settled for underwear, sweatpants, and a thin sweater, flopping back down on the bed and snapping her teeth at him. "Whenever you're ready, lover. I don't want to drain you."

The incubus chuckled and smiled, wider and wider as she spoke, "God you don't know how good that makes me feel... to hear you saying those things... to see you flirting back," he said softly, "I was thinking we'd... you know... wash up if you want, I can hold you in the shower," he said as he looked at her, "But if you prefer... we can just walk out there and deal with this, then go and have fun in the tub," he said to her softly, "The actual tub," he teased as he moved over to her. He settled on his knee's in front of her and put his head in her lap, "I like it when you drive me with my horns... I dunno why but its fucking..." he shivered, "So.... hot," he said.

He let her guide him by his horns and let her sink her fangs into him again. He squirmed in pleasure as he let out a sigh, letting her drink her fill from him before releasing him again. He shivered as he stood up, smiling happily at her, "I'm happy you enjoyed last night, I can't wait to start a whole life with you..." he said softly, "Sorry... I know I'm... clingy for a incubus," he said to her softly, "Part of the reason I've got such big horns," he teased her as he smiled. He flexed his arm and spun it, so she could see, "Fur's almost fully healed up already too, all that energy you gave me helped speed it along, so I think we're pretty even sweetie," he said to her as a knock came from the front door downstairs.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "Right," he said as he moved to her again. He didn't give her any warning as he lifted her up and hoisted her over his shoulder. He carried her downstairs and tossed her on the couch gently, before blowing her a kiss and winking, "Be right back lovely," he said to her as he made his way to the door and opened it. He spoke to the person on the other side, and she couldn't quite see who it was till he moved and...

There was an imp. A little red creature, no bigger than a human baby or a cherub. Tiny red horns, lizard eyes, black leathery bat wings... in a tiny buisness suit with a clipboard. He fluttered in and moved closer to her, lookign at her closely before looking at his clipboard, "Right, we gunna get this shit over with Mr. Incubus and.... uh, associate?" he said as he wrote something on his clipboard. He fluttered over and perched on the side of the couch as Eli moved next to her and pulled her head into his lap, running a hand through her hair.

The Imp started asking questions of him, ones he answered rather quickly, as if he knew what the questions would be. "Alright, I got most of it," he said after about six minutes, "What else... oh, demon type and generation," he said.

Eli looked down at her and paused, "Uh..." he paused, "Full blooded incubus," he said. The imp nodded, "And generation?" he said. The incubus sighed, "Second... generation. Lillith," he said.

The imp paused and looked up, "You could be a hell of a big wig. Only a few thousand like ya around in hell, let alone on earth, what the hell ya doin' and how the fuck ya not been hunted down!?" he said before pausing, "OH shit, sorry, yer little' girlie didn't know," he said as he looked over his clipboard, "Les'see 'ere," he said, "She's... 'ell hound, vampire and human DNA. With a smatterin' of other's. Corporation used to make her how she is was Omen Tech... Underground division, abducted when she was... huh, lost that paperwork," he said.

Eli lunged, spilling her from his lap and grabbing the little imp, his eyes went pitch black and he growled, "WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER!" he shouted, his voice echoing, not in the house, but in her mind. His nails grew out and the imp let out a pathetic squeek of discomfort before Eli loosened up, "She's a lab tech, she's chipped, I checked her off when I came earlier, pulled up her files! Lucifer's heaving balls man! Calm the fuck down! She's just another 'umie girl!" he said.

Eli growled at the Imp who realized he had, indeed, fucked up, "Right, I assume you want that chip deactivated and I'll see if I can get you her paperwork, she's from an experimental batch of serums, she might be more rare than YOUR blood type," he said as he flipped through a seemingly endless amount of papers on his clipboard.

"You're ridiculous." Even as she said it Anaya was laughing, guiding him down so she could sink her teeth into him again. Her eyes fluttered closed as she drank, moaning softly against his skin. She almost whined when pulling back, almost, but instead huffed quietly and licked the wound before wiping her mouth. "Hey!" Squeaking when he picked her up like a rebellious child, she thudded her hands against his back with a quiet complaint. "I'm not a child, I can walk! My legs aren't complete jelly." Not this time, anyway.

"Elllli, put me down!" Her back hit the couch and she blinked, pawing for him even as he disappeared to answer the door. A series of curses left her mouth as she pouted, but her eyes went wide when she spotted their new visitor. It wasn't quite what she'd expected, but she smartly kept her mouth shut as Eli situated her with her head in his lap. It was comfortable enough, and she butted into his hand as the two demons went back and forth with information.

"Lilith?" That name was familiar to her, she wasn't completely stupid in regards to demon hierarchy. "Vampire?" She stilled, face paling as she was unceremoniously thrown off of Eli's lap and back onto the couch. "Fucking chip." She snarled the words out, ears pinned back as she huddled in the corner of the couch. Her first instinct had been to break something, anything, but her rage could brew until the little Imp was gone. "Get it out of me before I dig it out myself. And if you try to tell me I can't, I'll show you the claws I haven't used in a long time. Get. It. Out."

The little imp raised his hands, "Listen, gettin' it out is harder than it sounds, its in the bone, its how we do it," he said to her, "But I know we can get someone to fry the chip..." he said to her, "You ain't bein' tracked no more... most of the time the chip is meant more as... like... a barcode," he said to the two of them.

The incubus growled angrily, "You are NOT helping your case," he said to him, "I will get someone and we will look into this. You will not be leaving until I decide you can, understood..." he paused as he looked at the imp's name tag, "Jim?" he said, "You're name is fucking JIM?" he hissed.

The imp threw up his hands, "Well I don't go around with my TRUE name on the fuggin' thing!" he said, "Listen, you do what you need to do, I'll take my lunch break 'ere... mind if I use a microwave?" he said, "And smoke?" he said taking a cigar that was about a quarter of his own body size and bit the end off before lighting it up and puffing on it. He floated over to the kitchen and settled down on the counter grumbling angrily.

Eli turned to her and sighed, "Okay... well this is more exciting than I wanted, you alright sweetie?" he asked her softly, "I'm so... sorry about all this," he said softly, "God... I feel like I've fucked up your life a hell of a lot more than I've helped at this point... who knows if..." he paused, "Well, I mean, I guess if you had gone home with someone else..." he said softly and sighing.

"I don't care where it is." She grit her teeth, furious as her eyes narrowed at the imp. "I'd better not be or I'll start tearing out throats no matter how much it hurts." And it would hurt, thanks to whatever genetic coding they had put in her. "Just take care of it." She didn't answer the imp's questions, letting Eli so as she pulled herself from the couch and started pacing around the room.

"No, Eli, I am not okay. I'm a literal mutt with who knows what in my blood and my DNA, I can't properly fight even if I wanted to, and now I have a chip in my bone!" Her foot came up before she kicked the wall despite the lack of any shoes, grunting in pain but barely flinching as she pulled back. "Fuck all of this!" Kicking the wall again before she hobbled back, she flexed her foot before storming towards the kitchen. "Tell me there is alcohol in this fucking place because I cannot handle this right now!" He'd said something about getting drunk before, right? Clearly there was something in the house. Yanking open the fridge, she grabbed the first thing of alcohol she could find, opening it up and drinking straight from the bottle.

"Am I just an animal? Nothing more than the product of serums and needles?"

Eli moved in and grabbed her arm after she kept kicking the wall, "STOP IT!, ANAYA!" he commanded. HE pulled her back to him and tugged the bottle from her hand roughly, tossing it in the sink and breaking it, "You still need to take your meds and you can't drink while doing that," he said as he held her still close to him. He stared into her eyes, "Maybe if you stop ACTING like an animal we can talk!" he hissed to her as he gave her a brief shake. Once she calmed down a little bit he let out a sad sigh and hugged her tightly, "You're ont a mutt. You're not some product. You're my friend and my lover. Calm. Down," he demanded.

He held her for a bit longer, slowly moving them back and forth as he tried to hum a little calming tune. When he was sure she was clamed a bit he pulled back and kissed her on the cheek, "No matter what we find out and no matter who was responsible for any of this and whatever happened to you, its all behind you. I'm here. I'm yours. I'm not going anywhere," he said as he walked her back towards the couch. He sat down with her, holding her in his lap and kept her from struggling again, "You just sit here with me," he said, "I'll call my friend, she can come by and we can all figure out what to do next. She knows people," he said as the microwave dinged. He looked over his shoulder and glared before letting out a sigh, "You're safe here. You matter..." he said.

"Fuck the stupid meds!" Growling at him when he took the bottle, she cringed at the sound of glass shattering. Her ears went back at his words, fangs bared as her legs kicked out. "Why? I'm part one, apparently!" Glaring at him for several seconds before she finally calmed down somewhat, a low growl still sounded even as he hugged her. "Easy for you to say. You know what you are, I don't. Nor have I lived centuries with it." Her entire body remained tense even as he rocked back and forth, nose twitching at the brief kiss.

"Dammit, Eli! I'm not a child, let me go!" The words were a near snarl as he held her firmly in his lap, head snapping toward the kitchen at the sound of the microwave. Of course, that little imp was still there. "Fine." Giving him a stiff nod even as her ear switched irritably, she settled down in his lap to the best of her ability. "Fine, do what you need to. But don't treat me like a child."

Eli let out a soft sigh, "I'm not treating you like a child. I'm worried you're gonna hurt yourself in your anger. You kicked a wall till one of your toes went wonky," he said pointing at her foot. And indeed, one of her toes was already swelling a bit. He held her tight, "I will NOT let you come to harm, from anyone, even yourself," he said to her as he squeezed her, "And I'm not treating you like a child. I wouldn't want to fuck a child for one," he hissed in her ear, "Now if you don't stop your little tempertantrum, I will be forced to treat you like a child. You won't be able to bite me and get blood. You'll sleep in your own bed, and I'll lock the door from the outside, after removing all the sharp and pointy objects in the room," he said sternly.

"Now if you behave like a good girl though," he said in a slight mocking tone, "Then maybe daddy will let you stay up and watch TV or something," he said as he released her and let her sit next to him, "So stop. HURTING. YOURSELF," he said shooting a glare at her before standing up and getting out his phone. He went into his study upstairs as the Imp sat there, eating something that smelled absolutely foul. Eli stayed out of range for almost twenty minutes before coming back down, the Imp having finished his disgusting meal and smoked two cigars. When he saw Eli he fluttered up to him a bit angrily.

"So how long am I stayin' here, and are you payin' my rates?" he hissed at him as the Incubi glared at him, "You know damn well I'll pay your fucking rates,' He said as he grabbed the small creature, "And if you keep acting like this, I'll send you back to hell the EXPRESS way, but I'll make sure it takes a while for you to start, okay?" he hissed at him. The imp winced, his eyes bulging out like a stress toy being squeezed as he squeaked an affirmative to the man.

Eli walked back over to her and sat down, putting the imp down on the table before them, "What is she? Exactly? Fucking WORD. FOR. WORD on your little thing," he said to him. The imp nodded and pulled the clipboard out of seemingly no where, and began shuffling through the paperwork as Eli looked over at her, "Anaya?" Eli said softly.

"It will heal, it's not like I'm completely human." She shrugged, barely glancing at the swollen limb. "I know you wouldn't want to do that!" She scoffed at his threat, rolling her shoulders back in another shrug. "Then you'll have to get me a blood pack, you're not going to let me starve, and we both know it." Of course it was always better straight from the source, but blood was blood, in the end. "Do it, I fucking dare you!" Hissing out the words as he let her go and left the couch, she sat there with her mouth open and a hurt expression on her face. Of all the snide comments to make, he had to use that filthy title? "Fuck you, Eli." He was already gone by the time she said it, leaving her curled up in the corner of the couch trying to ignore the imp.

It was impossible, just by the smell of his presence, and she refused to even look his way and instead sat in silence. As long as he didn't touch her, she couldn't care less what he did. That was Eli's problem, not hers. Even when the large demon came back into the room, she rolled her eyes even as a soft laugh left her mouth. Always violence with demons, wasn't it? Always violence when they were unhappy.

"Don't you Anaya me, daddy." Refusing to look at him, she kept her arms crossed over her chest as her jaw tensed. "Just tell me what I am so I know if it's going to kill me, or whatever else it'll do."

The imp grunted, "Hell no it won't kill ya!" he said, "We make em'sturdier dan' dat! And yer DNA was fit fer doin' somethin' a lil' special! Dat's why ya got such a cocktail," he said as Eli moved over and grabbed her roughly, pulling her onto his lap again. He leaned in and nipped at her ear in annoyance, "Keep it up, you keep acting like a brat and I'll treat you like one," he said breathlessly as the Imp rattled off a ton of different stats before finally getting to what they wanted.

The imp sighed as he found the listing, "These numbers are...raw...never finished 'em officially but... in order of what she is..>" he said slowly, " 'ell 'ound, Vampire, Alpha bitch werewolf, little bit of imp, little bit of.... synthetic blends whateve' dat shit is," he said, "And.... lastly... 'umie," he said, "She's less a 'umie now and more... well, looks like one of us... or a chimera," he said as he looked at her, "And da chip's been inactive fer.... well she was kidnapped. Dey took her an' didn't pay fer her. So whoever you got her from wasn't suppoesd to have 'er..." he said.

Eli let out a growl at the imp before hugging her tightly and nipping her ear again, "Alpha werewolf? You're gonna have to show me some of that savagery," he said to her teasingly before squeezing her tightly again. She could feel his excitement, though that was getting to be normal living with an incubus, "See? You're fine. You're my loveable chimera... and I'm your incubus prince," he teased her, "So calm down for me, okay? Otherwise I'll have to take you upstairs and calm you down... and I only have ONE way I can make it so your legs stop working," he said to her.

"Fantastic." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm, lips pursed irritably. "Stop yanking me around like a doll!" Tilting her head away from his teeth even as her body responded with a shiver, she muttered a string of profanity under her breath. "Keep up the threats and you'll sleep alone tonight because I chose not to sleep in your bed." Two could play the game of threats if he wanted to go down that road.

"That's.." Her face went pale as the imp listed off far more than she thought possible, her eyes going to the floor before she echoed Eli's growl. At least it explained a lot of things that had been done to her, not that it changed where she was now, or what had become of her humanity. What was left of it, anyway. "I didn't know they stole me. I got passed around, and I ended up where I ended up." The excitement coursing through Eli calmed her nerves only a little, and she swatted at him with a huff.

"Can we just sign this damn paperwork already? This is a lot to process, and you talking about your cock isn't going to magically fix my mood right now. I'm a fucking mutt. I'm not even really human anymore!" Shifting in his lap a bit at his words, she forced her eyes back to the imp that had detailed what was now.. Her. Or what was left of her, anymore. "Let's just do this and talk to your friend you mentioned. I don't want to be up all night talking to strangers." A hand pawed for his, grabbing it loosely as she sighed. "Please."

Eli gripped her hand and sighed, nodding, "Okay," he said to her as he squeezed her hand back. The imp dug through his paperwork before finally settling down with a few pieces of paper and pausing.

"She's right. She's a mutt," he said as Eli growled at him, glaring adn reaching for him, "WHAT I MEAN TA SAY BOSS," he said as he jumped back out of his reach, "What I mean to say... is dat she's a fuckin.... she can't be signin' no contract... she's got a soul, yeah, an' dats a 'umie soul in 'er! BUT... I mean... she's more demon in flesh... I dunno if I have the right paperwork,' he said, "'sides dat, I'm not big on getting fucked up by a bunch of angry gits, how's about we call this a draw,' he said as he tapped a few things. He tossed a handful of papers at them, which grew to full size once they left his hand and in a puff of black smoke and embers.

Ash fell onto the glass table and he let out a snarl. He reached past her and grabbed the papers, looking at them over her shoulder as he shuffled through them. Various technical details of what they had done to her including a few little redacted bits, that were blacked out completely. He let out a sigh as he heard his phone buzz. He had a message? At some point during all this he had recieved a message and since he was busy holding her, he simply reached over and hit the button to turn on speaker.

"Hello? Mr.Eli?" the woman said, "So... the details on her blood work and a few other thigns came back. I'm hoping you two have been okay," she said, "Uhm... so it seems that... while we can't figure out WHAT she is... we do know that she's showing the same signs of a.... werewolf or hellhound going... into... heat? She might have some uncomfortableness for a day or two... followed by three days of..." she cleared her throat, "Uh... need for affection? I'm very sorry about all this and that its taken so long to get you info, but we can get you some meds tomorrow, I already sent in a presciption to repress her heat's so you don't need to worry about them. Anyways... thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon," she said.

Shifting just slightly when Eli's arms came out, Anaya frowned and stared down at her hands. More demon in flesh? Other than her fangs, and her pointed ears, she looked human, didn't she? Staring intently as she flexed her fingers while the imp droned on, she ignored what he was saying until she smelled the ash. Her nose twitched, head lifting as she was jostled around so Eli could access the different papers left behind.

"What?" Her voice was a whisper as the woman's voice came over the speaker, shoulders tensing before she let out a barely restrained growl. Was that why she'd felt like she was dying, because her body wanted--no, needed--him? Well, that was just romantic. "I'm going into heat? That's.." She frowned. "That's never happened before, not that I know of." Lifting up her right hand, she wiggled her fingers and stared at the slightly sharpened nails.

"Then again, I couldn't usually get my claws out so easily, either." Clicking them awkwardly together, she fell silent for a short moment. "Anything else I should be looking forward to finding out? I'm a mutt, I technically have a soul but I'm more demon than human, and I'm going into heat? That sound about right?"

The incubi sighed heavily as she spoke, "Well, I was going to leave some good news but since you're so damn determined to be upset,' He said as he looked at his phone, "I got someone coming to give you a quick at home scan, make sure the chip is fried out..." he said to her, "That and I just got an email with your papers, sending them off to the doctor and we'll see what she says about your condition," he said, "You're at least gonna live a long life, though apparently not a happy one," he said.

He shook his head, "You seem to be dead set on being upset today so I'm gonna leave you be," he said getting into the kitchen and cleaning up the mess made. From the imp to the broken bottle of booze, he took his time wiping up and throwing away any little bit of anything that was left over. It took him almost a half hour to do it, and during that time he simply said nothing, leaving her to do as she like. When he was finished with cleaning he moved to the cupboard and got a glass out. Cutting himself he held his hand over it, and waited for it to stop before bandaging up his hand.

He went over to her with the glass, handing it to her and handing her his phone, "I'm gonna take another shower... order food if you want, whatever you want," he said, his voice sounding a bit off now. He was acting verys omber and had no real reason for it either. Was he that worried about her? Or was something else bothering him?

"Well it's not exactly every day someone gets this news, especially after how abruptly my life changed." Tone dry, Anaya rolled her eyes and huffed out a breath. He could be as annoyed with her as he wanted. Sure, she was acting immature, but she was angry, and she was confused. Just a little bit of immaturity was justified, right? "Fine, do whatever you'd like." Refusing to look at him even as he moved around cleaning up, Anaya simply sat on the couch and subtly watched. Or at subtly as she could, anyway.

"I'm not hungry right now, not for food." Of course she was, but she wasn't going to admit that. Taking the glass and phone, she set the phone down and drained the glass in one go. He sounded strange, and she paused when finishing the drink. Was he angry with her? Hell, she couldn't have blamed him, and she looked away before slipping towards the kitchen. "Thank you." Oh, for fuck's sake, just go apologize. Grumbling to herself as she rinsed out the glass, her legs felt like lead as she stood there for several seconds. She did need a shower too, after all. "Bloody hell. Eli?" Turning around and going after him, she hesitated and rubbed at her face harshly. "I'm--Fuck, I'm sorry, okay? For being a bitch."

He was already in the shower when she got to him. He turned his head over his shoulder to look at her, "Sorry for what?" he said, "Hurting yourself? You should be. You break something its gonna hurt like a bitch to heal up," he said to her. He kept his back to her as he rubbed soap and shampoo into his soft white fur, not bothering to look her in the eye, "You've no need to be so upset," he said to her, "Its a lot to take in and I get that, I'm just... upset myself. This all smells... off," he said.

he kept cleaning for a bit longer, not saying a word before he finally broke the silence and turned, exposing his nude body to her, "That Imp. He had way to much paperwork on you. Remember what I said? Hell drags its feet on everything. The bureacracy is what makes it run now a days. They had no reason to have any of those files or papers or have any of them crossed out. He was way to willing to give us papers without getting me to sign off on this or that and doing shit in duplicate and triplicate. He never once stopped to call his boss to ask him what the fuck he was supposed to do," he said as he began to rinse himself off in the water, "It all... was too easy. They were too willing to give you this. I dunno if that means its fake or if that means they wanted us to know the truth but someone... someone some where is manipulating us," he said as he finally turned off the water and got out. He grabbed a towel and dried off before moving over to her and giving her a hug, "I'm sorry that this is all so... off to you, I promise I'm gonna make you transitioning to being your own person and being free as easy as possible," he said to her softly.

Back
Top Bottom