Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

Eli shrugged, "you aren't my sister, you'd just have similar genetics, and my genetics are different from humans, so its not like incest is a big thing in hell," he said to her softly, "I'm just curious... you might have succubus or god knows what else... and I wonder if it could have come from one of my... people," he said to her softly as he smiled and kept touching her, "It won't change a damn thing though, I'm still gonna make you sit on my *Hard cock*," he teased as he let out a laugh, "Never heard you say that before, gotta admit i like the dirty talk," he said.

He shivered a bit, "Tell you what, you keep that up sweetie, I'm gonna melt like butter in your hands... I like a girl who talks dirty to me, tries to get me going instead of having me take care of her," he teased her, "Everyone expects the incubus to make the first move, but sometimes I wanna be the one jumped," he teased her as he nipped at her ear before licking her cheek with his absurdly long tongue, teasing her a little more before moving to her neck and kissing her deeply.

"Technically I am sitting on it." The way that he shivered under her, even as pleasure raced through her body at his touches, made her bite back a grin. "I'm not.." She hesitated, body jerking at the wet warmth of his tongue on her face. "..Used to talking like this." It seemed to come so naturally with him, and it made her wonder if it was his incubus charm, or the newfound connection that they shared. Either way, even as she was slightly embarrassed, she didn't stop. Instead her legs parted and she scooted back, allowing him to slide between them as her hand reached down and wrapped around him.

"Because, I like this," Situating herself so that the screen was forgotten and she was fully facing him, she licked her lips before leaning in to nip at his ear with a laugh. Was the sex scene even still playing on the television? She wasn't paying attention anymore, fully focused on the demon she was now completely straddling. Her teeth teased his ear before moving to his neck, her fangs grazing lightly before she sucked on the sensitive skin.

The incubus melted as she nipped at his ear. His arms wrapped around her and he stiffened and twitched beneath her as she sat upon him. He let out a low groan as he felt her fangs grazing his neck, "Cheater," was the only word he could gasp out. Those fangs... by the devil those fangs could get him to do anything she wanted. That was a dangerous prospect though. God if she only knew. He swallowed as he felt her straddling him now. He turned the TV over to a simple music channel and looked into her eyes, pulling back a bit as he raised an eyebrow, "You are...happy with me, right?" he asked her softly.

A strange thought came through his mind as he had her sitting in his lap. They were a couple now and yet he wasn't sure they'd even. He paused, well what? He'd said he'd loved her before. He'd said he'd wanted her. He'd held her hand. They'd slept in the same bed most nights... so what was it? Why didn't it feel "official," ? He swallowed again as he stared into her eyes and smiled, "I love you..." he said quietly, wincing at the sting of that word. Love. Demons weren't supposed to feel that. Know that. Anything to do with it was pure poison.

"How is it cheating? You're enjoying it." He wasn't exactly stopping her, either. It boosted her confidence, though, how easily and quickly he responded to the pressure of her fangs. "What?" Barely noticing the change on the television, she tilted her head in confusion. Where had that question come from? "I am." She nodded, stroking his cheek with her thumb. "I trust you." The pause in his speech made a ball of anxiety form in her chest, and her hand froze on his face when he finally spoke again.

"What?" Her anxiety increased to near panic, and she took several deep breaths. "I--" What did she say to that, especially in their current situation? Could she say it back? It seemed that not returning the words would upset him, but she couldn't bring herself to give him any untrue admissions, even if she was confused by her own feelings. "I can't put a word to what I feel." Her hands fell to her lap between them, ears drooping slightly. "I'm sorry. I know I feel for you.. Deeply." She paused. "But I'm still trying to sort out everything. I'm sorry."

He sighed, trying to keep the sad edge out as he smiled back at her, "Its fine, it'll come in time, no?" he said, "Besides, its... a bad idea anyways. Love is like a poison... like meth or... some other drug. Addicting and potentially deadly to me," he said to her, "Not that I can't have it, just that I should be damn careful with it," he said smiling a little bit at her. He ran a hand down her sides and gently gripped her hips, "Its fine... this is fine," he said to her softly, "Still wanna fuck you," he teased her with a smile.

he leaned in and kissed her again, arms wrapped around her and holding her safe and close to him. He ground his hips into her own, getting her going again as he felt the urge welling up within. He needed to fuck her again tonight. Just a top off. Just a bit more energy and he'd be happy... he'd be able to get to work the next few days, focus fully on it and leave her to do whatever she wants. He wondered what she might enjoy doing with free time, but that could be a conversation for later. Right now... He slid his cock against her curves and shivered, "Keep going babe," he said.

"I'm sorry." Offering the apology again with a weak tone, her shoulders sagged before she nodded. "I'll be careful with you." Her voice was soft, almost concerned even as she found herself distracted by the large hands on her hips. "Of course you do." She let out a relieved laugh, glad for the change in topic as her eyes fluttered closed as she moaned against his lips. The robe, risen up, allowed her to rub directly on his length, a sharp gasp leaving her lips as she nearly, nearly tasted the desire in the air. She could scent it, and it was echoed in her own body as her hips shifted toward to let her slide along him.

"Babe. I like that." She did, in a way that surprised her as her teeth found his neck again and nibbled harder than before. "I'm hungry." She paused briefly. "In more ways than one." Pressing her fangs against the skin and sniffing at the air less than subtly, she pierced flesh and moaned against it. The taste of his blood was intoxicating as always, and she shuddered violently against him before letting out a quiet whine. "Eli..."

The incubus purred as he leaned his head away from her letting her bite him. He hesitated as she tasted his blood, the fangs sinking effortlessly through his flesh as he whimpered. He smiled at her little comment though. And at her sniffing. She was embracing her new form. Or maybe she was just used to it now. Either way when she drank from him, he heard her words echo through his mind as he put his arms around her and held her, "Yes... Babe?" he asked her softly as he tried to keep himself from just melting into the couch.

His grip loosened as his phone made a few noises. He mumbled as he picked it up, and instead of looking at it he threw it into a chair near them. He closed his eyes as his hands lowered down her body again one gripping her hip and the other moving between her legs. His hand sat between her legs for a moment, palm rubbing against her lower lips. He curled a single finger, going and playing with her clit as he began to finger her now, "Never said I couldn't...use my hands... I haven't lost... yet," he teased her.

Growling against his neck at the sound of the phone, Anaya settled down only when she heard the sound of it hitting the chair. Her mouth pulled back, tongue sliding out to lick the last bit of blood from her lips. Damn phone. If he had answered it, she likely would have thrown him off the couch herself, size difference or not. Instead, he seemed rather content to touch her, and the front of her robe fell open with his persistent movements.

"No, I didn't." Fuck. "Not yet." Her stomach tightened as her breath caught, her body betraying her as her hands found his shoulders and her nails dug in. "Now who's cheating?" That wasn't fair at all, but other than the half assed protest, she made no effort to stop him. Rather, she pushed into his hand, savoring the growing friction as her head dipped down so she could lay a long kiss on him. "We're not going to make it to the bedroom this time, are we?"

Eli purred and let out a small chuckle as she whined. He felt her grind against his hand as he licked his lips, eagerly kissing her back when she came in for a kiss. He pulled out of the kiss and smiled, "We are most definitly NOT making it to the bedroom right now," he said to her as he removed his hand. He leaned back and shifted, putting himself against her entrance and shivering, "You win, I don't think I wanna wait anymore," he said to her as he brought his hand that had fingered her up and licked his finger clean before kissing her again.

Halfway through the kiss she felt him start to penetrate. He slid himself into her, his tip parting her folds before the tip finally fit in, and he sped up hilting himself in her. He broke the kiss just as he hilted in her with a moan, "God... you feel great lover," he said to her with a grin, "Too fucking good..." he said, "And I should know, what with who and what I am," he teased her before bringing her back into a long and passionate kiss as he began to move his hips slowly.

"I didn't think so." Laughing breathlessly as she shrugged the robe off her shoulders, she let the garment fall to the floor as her eyes focused on him. The movement of his tongue over his damp finger had her tensing, scenting the air before she made a noise of approval. "No, no waiting." Her eyes fluttered shut as she moaned against his lips, tongue stroking his gently before she let out a loud gasp. "Fuck, Eli." Her nails left pink lines down his arms as she shivered, whimpering quietly as she pushed down to meet every one of his thrusts.

"You feel almost unreal." Breathing out the words as she pressed her forehead to his, she let out a shaky breath and ground against him eagerly. Each time he filled her was better than the last, her lips parting as his name fell from them repeatedly and between several moans. "Say my name, Eli. Say my name." A sense of possessiveness began to grow in her as her hands found his face, cupping it firmly as she shuddered atop him.

Eli's eyes locked onto her own as she grabbed his face. He felt her tug himself to her, holding his face and forcing his own eyes of shifting various colors to stare deeply into her own emerald pools. He shivered and let out a soft groan as he smiled, "Anaya..." he moaned softly, "But I thought you didn't want me to say your name," he said softly, a little confused. She couldn't say she loved him but she could easily get him to say her name and say his own? It was confusing to him, but he wasn't exactly one to understand how others felt.

He gripped her hips tighter as he kept her own thrusting and shaking going as he did it himself, feeling himself finish hardening inside of her as he felt some pre leak from his member, slicking up her insides and causing his movements to be smoother and quicker now. He shivered and smiled, "Anaya," he said as he leaned in and put his cheek to her own, whispering into her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you Anaya... I'm going to claim you, make you mine... ruin you for every other person," he said. He could feel her possessiveness. The green-eyed monster, or maybe in her case demon, that was peaking. He loved that feeling. And once he tasted it, he wanted more. He wanted to stoke that flame, "You know I love you, Bella," he said, coming up with a random name off the top of his head, he pulled back and smirked at her, "Oopsy," he said in a mocking way, letting her know it had been on purpose.

"Say it." Where the demand was coming from she wasn't sure, but she repeated herself firmly even at his obvious confusion. She wanted to hear it, needed to hear it. The sound of him uttering it a second time sent a thrill through her, a hand moving to the base of his horn to tug gently even as she growled against him. "You've already ruined me for every other person." There was no doubt in her mind about that, she would never want anyone else ever again, never crave anyone the way that she craved Eli.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Had he just said another woman's name while he was inside her? "Do that again and I'll make you regret it." Her tone was furious, hands going to his chest before she raked her nails down it harshly. "You're never going to say another name but mine, not like this. Never like this, only mine. If I have to cover you in bites and scratches for the world to see, I'll make sure everyone knows you're mine."

Eli shivered as he smiled at her jealousy. He licked his lips as she freaked out on him, her hands clawing into his furred chest as she drew blood from him. His eyes kept on her own as she snapped, his manhood quivering inside of her and with him letting out a little noise she'd never heard of before. It was so soft and squeeaky. So effiminite. Like the mewling of a baby kitten and the gurgle of a small frog. The noise was completley confusing, and one hand moved up to his mouth to cover it, as his eyes went wide. His face changed slightly as he stared into her eyes, his own becoming black pools as his fangs grew out slightly, "You will tell NO ONE of this... but you will keep doing things like this to me... what I said and did is for YOU only, and no one else will know about it, understand?" he said.

He paused a moment as he came back too, shivering as he did so, "Th...that was... oh god, that was embarrassing, I'm so... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, you're not upset are you?" he asked her in a slightly panicked voice, "Fuck... fuck me I..." he paused for a few moments and looked down at there coupling, "I came!?" he said as he moved his cock inside of her. He had indeed came inside her quite a bit as he shivered, "Oh god.. that was... oh... oh fuck... I didn't... I didn't even get you off yet,' he mumbled as he leaned back trying to catch his breath as he put his hands on her body again, gently caressing her.

What the fuck had just come out of his mouth? Her own eyes went wide as his did, nails still deep in his chest as she tried to register everything. Had she hallucinated in her rage, or was it real? His reaction confirmed it was very much real, the color draining from her face at the sight of his eyes darkening. Had he ever done that before? The fear was wiped away as quickly as it had appeared, anger rising back up at the displayed threat as she locked onto the sight of his elongated teeth. Still, the sight of them like that--So long, so sharp.. She growled, more a territorial display than one of anger, rubbing her cheek against his even as he stammered over his words.

"Yeah, you did babe." Her body jerked slightly when he moved beneath her, the pressure of her nails finally letting up as she continued to rub herself against him. "Stop worrying." Content to sit there with him still inside her, she sniffed at the air that was thick with the scent of sex and blood. "If you ever, ever call me someone else's name again, I'll make sure you don't enjoy the consequences like you clearly did this time. You're mine." Snapping her teeth next to his neck, she pressed her chest to his despite the blood trickling down his skin.

The incubus looked up at her, "I'm not... I mean... I am worrying but its just..." he laughed a little nervously, "This is the first...first time I've been like this... I've never been... on the uh... other side so to speak," he said to her softly, "Damn me but you brought... brought something devilish out in me, and I'm sorry if I... if I lost my cool a little," he said nervously, "That... that has never... I'm so used to being in charge even when I get the other person... I didn't expect you too..." he licked his lips again, "Oh god that...jealousy, it tasted so good, I wanted to tease you a little, thought you'd catch on," he said to her softly.

He shivered, "I have never feared for my own personal safety before, I thought you were gonna rip my head off," he said to her, "It was so...thrilling. God... it felt great," he said with a smile, "Heh... I wanna see that version of you more,' He said to her. Even as she ground her body and snapped his teeth he had a stupid look of satisfaction on his face, grinding his hips into her own for a bit as he whimpered here or there, "That...that stays between us though, yeah? THat's a hell of a weakness someone could... exploit," he told her.

"You're a demon, of course I brought out something devilish." She laughed softly, wiggling in his lap with a quiet rumble of appreciation. "You picked the stupidest way to make me jealous, saying another woman's name while your cock's in me. I heavily contemplated ripping your head off. I'm a bit surprised I made your chest bleed, though." Was that not considered attacking, and that was why her body had allowed her to do so, or was she finally gaining more control over her own actions despite her genes?

"Just the two of us." She wiggled her fingers in the air, lifting her head to grin at him. "You made my claws come partway out. Asshole." Dipping her head down to inspect his chest, she drug her tongue slowly over the blood beginning to dry. "You're a bit of a masochist, aren't you?" Looking at him curiously as she straightened up and licked her lips, she savored the taste of his blood before smiling. "I do love the taste of your blood, though."

He purred heavily, she could hear it and feel it in his chest as she licked up the blood, with a smile creeping across his face, "Masochist? Naw, I choose to be a fashion designer who doesn't use his powers to influence people because I hate it," he said. He licked his lips as she licked his chest and smiled stupidly as he ground his cock against her, inside her and shivered, feeling himself fill her out perfectly. He bit his bottom lip as he focused for a moment before sighing, "There... perfect fit... ridges... a few bumps," he teased her, "Even if I can't... ya know, keep going, you can at least use me like the perfect little dildo," he said.

He shivered as he leaned back, "Mmm... tell me who I belong too again?" he teased her, "Oh, and don't worry, I'll take the lead sometimes... I am an incubus... sweep you off your feet and fuck you int oa puddle is what I'm supposed to do, I just... ya know, like to have the tables turned sometimes," he said to her as he grinned at her. He let his eyes linger on her, keeping them on her every curve, her dangerous movements and could barely supress the smirk that came with eating her with his eyes. He licked his lips again, "These things are gonna get chapped with how much I find myself drooling over you babe," he said.

"Can't keep going?" That wasn't something she was expecting to hear, but she was sure he would change his tune in a short time. He always did, after all. "You belong to me," Tugging at his horns with a near breathless laugh, shaking legs worked slowly to lift her body only to sink back down on him with a shudder. "You did say something about me holding onto your horns while riding you, didn't you?" Tilting her head slightly, she watched him with half lidded eyes before gasping loudly and biting into her lip.

"Then you'd better keep them wet." A thought occurred to her as her hips moved in slow circles, increasing the friction between them each time she experimented with a slightly different angle. "What would happen if you bit me?" The thought was exciting to her, and it showed in both her eyes and the way that her movements became faster, almost frantic. "I always bite you, what would happen if.." Struggling to get the sentence out fully, she managed the last of it between ragged breaths. "If you.. Bit me?"

Eli smiled, "You'd be marked good and well. Everyone would know who you belong too," he said to her, "My fangs are made for tearing, might be a little uncomfortable, so if I do... nip ya... I'm gonna do it like this," he said smiling. His fangs were much smaller in this state as he barred them at her. He looked into her eyes as she rode him, drawing a few grunts and moans from him as he was already getting excited again, "Sorry... I'm not injecting you with any demon venom or some such nonsense..." he teased.

He paused and thought. He could. Succubi and Incubi had two types of venom. A paralytic which frankly he'd never used, and something that put people into a sexual haze. Neither was a good idea, one because she'd be frozen while he just had his way with her, or left her alone, And two because the other one could put her into some kind of hyper sexual state. She could be going into heat any moment. Nothing good could come from that. Not until he saw how she'd react to her heat. He wondered how long they might have suppressed it while they had her in captivitiy. He imagined she had to have been. He shook the thoughts out of his head and looked at her bouncing on his cock, letting out a low moan as the feeling had gone from numbing back around to pleasurable. He leaned in close to her and breathed on her neck before he bit her hard, sinking his teeth into her and suckling before pulling back, "Like that?" he asked her breathlessly. No venom. No toxicity. Just a little love bite. Harder than normal...

"Tearing?" What, like an animal? "No.. No venom." That would unpleasant, and the pause in his words would have concerned her if not for the near euphoric feeling between her thighs. "Just a little nibble." Her hands gripped his horns harder, anchoring them together even as he tugged her well within reach of his mouth. She didn't loosen her grip but shivered, licking her lips as his warm breath swept over her neck. The sting of his teeth was expected, but the reaction that it tore from her was not.

She came nearly instantly, a whine leaving her mouth as her body jerked and ground against him greedily. She wasn't sure if he had drawn blood or not, but her entire body was singing with pleasure as she gave him a bit of a hazy look. "Yeah, like that." Panting quietly as her hands fell from his horns, they settled on his shoulders as she bumped her forehead to his and tried to catch her breath. "That was.. Something else."

Eli chuckled, still catching his own breath, "You see why I like it so much?" he teased her softly. He grunted as he shifted beneath her, his hips still grinding into her as he milked her as much as possible. He wanted to keep her going. He wanted her to just feel his love in her and to make sure she was... he paused again for a moment as the thoughts crossed his mind, and he smiled a little impishly.

He looked at her, "Something else... right," he said to her as he shifted again, "Mmm... hold on for a second sweetie," he said to her as he slowly wrapped his wings around her again. He shifted slightly as she felt his tail teasing at her... other part. He smirked at her, "Mmm... should I keep this going for the two of us? By the time I pass out you'll be looped around to wanting to fuck more," he said to her, "We'll just sit here, feeding off each other till we're both passed out," he said.

"Yeah, yeah I do." Especially when there were fangs involved, it just made it all the sweeter. A hum of appreciation left her mouth as her oversensitive flesh was rubbed against him, a small squeak leaving her mouth when his wings suddenly surrounded them. What was he doing? "Eli, what are you--ELI!" She nearly jumped off his lap right then, swatting at his tail with a slightly horrified expression.

"Get your tail away from there--No! You're going to kill me. You might be able to fuck all night, but I can't." She grumbled a slight complaint, giving an over exaggerated yawn as if to prove her point. "I'll be nothing more than a sticky, naked mess when the doctor comes tomorrow, and I don't want someone else seeing me naked.. Again." She scowled and rubbed her cheek against his briefly before pulling back. "Or seeing you naked, either. As much as you like making me jealous, I don't think you would appreciate me actually hurting someone else. Just you." She patted at his injured chest with a cheeky smile, tracing the lines of dried blood. "That is.. Kind of sexy, in its own, weird way."

The incubus removed his tail and chuckled, nodding a little in understanding, "You're gonna have to deal with me working with and talking to women... if you wanna punish me later for having another woman's scent on me you can but don't take it out on them," he said with a sigh. He slowly rose to his feet, holding her in place as he let her feel him filling her as he walked, "We barely got anything done today, but if you're sleepy again already, I can't just keep you awake," he said softly. He paused on the stairs, tilting his head to the side as if listening for something.

He shook his head and looked back down at the woman with a big smile, "Lets have a quickie in the bed then we'll fall asleep like this, I can set an alarm for us," he said as he got to the top of the stairs and sighed, "We'll shower quick and then the two of us will deal with the doctor.... I just hope she doesn't have to cut you up and open your arm up," he said nervously. He hesitated a moment before sighing, "Something.... in the building is off," he said to her softly as he laid her on the bed before he got on his knee's over her mounting her still, "I want you to stay close all night. If you need to get up and use the bathroom or something else, just... tell me, I'll walk with you," he said nervously.

"I just don't want her eyeballing your cock." Grumbling quietly even as he stood, she wrapped her arms around his neck to support herself. Not that he would ever let her fall, but part of her just wanted an excuse to hold onto him. "That's because we slept so much, and now it's late again." She yawned, although the sound abruptly cut off when she noticed the way he had stopped. She didn't hear anything, but her hearing likely wasn't as sensitive as his, despite the plethora of different species' genes in her.

"I hope she's not coming too early." She froze, tensing up in his arms at the prospect of being opened up by a doctor. The thought was terrifying, panic spiking through her instantly even as her back brushed over the soft sheets. "No one is cutting me open, Eli." A leg hooked behind his knee, holding him close as the other tangled around his waist and she let out a low growl. "And I intend to stay very, very close tonight. If you have to wear me like a blanket for the entire night, then you're going to wear me like a blanket." There was no change she was letting him far from her at all.

"You'll keep me safe, I know it." Her expression softened as her hands settled on his forearms, although she didn't remove the position of her legs holding him close to her. "Whatever it is, we'll be okay." They had to be, right?

The incubus shivered as he kept himself moving over and into her. He was shivering, "I'll be here with you, the entire night, and all day tomorrow, and every day after that, you have my word," he said softly to her as he smiled, gently moving himself slower, teasing a fuck out of her now as he licked his lips staring down at her. He paused again before tensing up. She could feel his every muscle get tighter. He pulled her into his chest, putting a hand over her mouth as he looked at her quickly, "Shush," he demanded.

There was a bang, much like when he teleported but much louder. He held her tighter to his chest and growled loudly. A womans voice echoed through the room. She heard him hiss back, his fur growing out a bit as he held her, his manhood changing inside her as well, causing some discomfort before he focused again. He was shouting at the woman in... some other language. It sounded like Latin. The woman responded in the same language and after a few minutes there was another bang, followed by the smell of brimstone and worse.

He growled loudly before slowly uncurling from around her, giving her a sympathetic look, "I knew this was too good to be true... someones playing us... and I care about you a bit too much to make you suffer it so... I'll be straight, " he said, "That was.... a sister," he said to her, "She seems to know about you. Says a few siblings do... and that you might have been a bit of a... set up for me,' he said quietly, "A way at getting to me. That they can use you to hurt me," he said softly, sadly as he hugged her tightly, "I won't let them though... I promise you I won't let it happen..." he said softly.

Back
Top Bottom