Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bet on Me [LocalFriendlyPsychopath x Degu]

"You'd better be, Eli. You--" She let out a muffled noise of surprise against his hand, ready to start clawing until she heard the tone of his voice. Something was wrong, and her entire body jerked at the sound of the loud bang. Nails dug into his skin as he growled, eyes squeezing shut as she tried, and failed, to decipher what the conversation was about. It was lasting far too long for her liking, and a quiet whimper escaped her at the sudden discomfort between her thighs. He had been quite serious about that, apparently.

"What the fuck was that, Eli?" She was visibly shaken by the time he loosened his grip on her, eyes searching his for something, anything that would reassure her. "A set up?" Her chest tightened at the insinuation as her hands gripped his arms tighter, brows knitting together in worry. "You winning me, or me.. Being me." If someone had specifically put her through everything just to get to him, she was going to murder them herself. If the setup had simply been Eli winning her, that could be handled well enough.

"Can we take a break?" She glanced down between their bodies and sighed. "I'm not really in the mood after that. That was.. Scary." It almost pained her to admit it, but it was the truth. "I know you won't let anyone hurt me. It's just a lot to process. A lot. I think most people would have lost their mind by now."

He let go of her, tugging himself free of her. He hesitated at her thought, not sure how to answer it. He shook his head, "I don't know how far back it goes. Plots by demons can take decades to get back at someone," he said to her softly, "I'm not a prince, I'm not a good guy, never said I was, so I've pissed off some of my siblings..." he said softly, "And demons can carry a grudge for a VERY long time," he said, "Longer than you might live... or have been alive," he said softly as he looked at her sadly.

He gently let go of her and placed her on the bed next to him before snapping his fingers. His laptop appeared before him, and suddenly he had a shirt and underwear on. He sat there, typing away on the computer as he seemingly ignored her at this point. He was going through a lot of stuff and it took nearly thirty minutes of him ignoring her before he finally spoke again, "You remember Ezibella? Her and her.. uh... new friend, are going to Italy soon. You'll go with them," he said to her softly, "Not... with me," he said, "Once you get there I'll have it set up so you can go to a nice little apartment in..." he paused and winced, "In the Vatican," he said, "Or at least near it... close enough you won't be bothered," he said.

He looked down, "I can't visit you when you do that though, but it'll insure you won't be hurt," he said, "I've looked at the numbers and everything and... I can do it, easily. Hell, hopefully you'll...' he paused and looked down, looking pained, "Hopefully you'll find a nice guy... maybe someone in a similar situation... you can still have a good life... and the cities big. You'll have plenty to do..." he said, "Most of them speak english so you won't have any trouble...assimilating," he told her as he worked through more things, typing faster. She could see the hint of a tear in his eye as he spoke, but he was trying as hard as he could to hide it, "I've caused you enough pain and suffering it seems, no need to make you suffer more," he told her.

Neither of them had said he was a good guy, but neither had they said he was bad, either. She frowned at the way that he pulled away, her attention moving between him and the laptop before she finally got up and searched around for clothes. Mess be damned, she wanted something on, if only for the thought of being covered if someone else showed up. Underwear and one of his shirts worked well enough, saturated in his scent. The silence was unnerving, and she paced around the room for a few minutes before flopping back down on the bed. How long had it been?

The moment he started talking she tensed up, a growl forming in her chest as her eyes narrowed. Italy? Why the fuck would she want to go to Italy? Especially without him, there was no way. Was he trying to get rid of her, so that he didn't have to deal with the drama? The pain that came with that thought was more than she had thought it would be, but it was nothing compared to the fury that rose up.

"Fuck you, Eli. Who are you to choose for me?" Standing from the bed as the growl broke free and twisted into a vicious snarl, she stabbed a clawed finger in the air towards him. "If I wanted to be somewhere else, I would have done that charity bullshit you told me about. I'm still here, aren't I?" Taking a deep, shaky breath, she shook her head and stepped back from the bed. "I do believe that multiple times now I've said that you are mine. That means you're stuck with me unless you tell me you don't want me. Fuck Italy."

Eli listened and sighed as she got upset. He had expected it but he gave her a powerful glare, "I WANT you to be safe!" he said to her, "If you go to fucking Rome, or better yet, the VATICAN, you'll be a hell of a lot safer than if you came along and stayed with me!" he hissed at her, "They want to hurt me, through you. This isn't me wanting you away. This isn't me saying that I don't want you here," he said as he glared at her, "This is just ME... Saying that YOU... WILL BE SAFER, far.... away from me..." he said.

He drew in a deep breath, "Fuck Italy," he muttered as he shook his head, "Fuck Italy... anywhere else you go you could get hurt. They could track you or find you. Vatican is probably one of the few places they won't be able to sniff you out," he said bitterly, "You think I want to send you there? You realize I can't step foot out there? I couldn't ever see you again?" he said, "And you've said I'm yours... a few times, sure," he said, "Who says that has to change... you already have my heart, you've already poisoned me, they've already got there victory out of this, no matter what happens from here on I'm miserable..." he said.

He drew in a deep breath again and let it out slowly, "Fuck me... Fuck YOU," he said glaring at her, "Fuck you for being so... vulnerable... so spunky. Fuck you for acting the way you did. Fuck you for making me fall in love, for getting me attached... fuck you for being so fucking cute when you cuddle up to me at night... for sucking on my thumb those first few nights when you slept... fuck you for EVERYTHING," He said bitterly. He slammed the lap top shut and let out a low growl as he spun his legs over the side of the bed. He sat there, back to her, "Fuck you for making me feel like I had a chance at happiness," he said, "If we're gonna blame one another for bullshit, then don't be surprised if I hold you to your own damn standards," he said as he stood up. He ran a hand across hisface, blood on his arm as he kept his back to her, "I'm taking a shower," he said as he walked across the room, leaving her on the bed, alone.

"Fuck off!" Taking a seat on the edge of the bed and watching him, she jumped as the laptop slammed closed loudly. Sucking on his thumb? Had she really been that clingy? Damn. That was in the past, though, and not important at that moment. "How is that my fault?! I never asked to be the way that I am, I never asked to be tossed around at parties, or to be here. But I am here, and I want to be here. Don't you fucking talk to me like that!" Like hell he was taking a shower and walking away just like that.

"You're just going to walk away after that?!" Storming after him, she heard the sound before she spotted the source of it. It was like a whip cracking, her ears twitching as she cringed and watched the black strike at his arm. And then it wrapped around his wrist. "What the fuck?!" She let out a loud shriek and tried to step back, yelping as the motion caused her pain. The length flexed before releasing him, and she stared in confusion at the pointed end of a long, thin-Tail?

She hit the ground with a stunned expression, the new appendage flailing and snapping wildly as it tried to adjust to existence. Her eyes were fixed on it, wide and full of confusion before she watched it thump against the floor and finally settle down. When had she gotten that?

Eli winced as he turned to see her, streaks of blood beneath his eyes, smeared by his hand. He looked at her tail wrapped around his arm and gave her an equally confused look. He paused a moment as she yelped, and moved back. He rushed over to her, "Shhh... its alright," he said as he cradled her quietly. He paused a moment, "I'm still pissed at you," he said to her softly, "You know I care about you. I've used the L word before even," he said to her softly as he held her tightly.

He let her tail flail a bit before he looked at it, and sighed, "Its an succubus tail... its shaped like a heart at the end, so it looks kinda...cute," he said to her softly as he sat on the floor with her in his lap now. He hadn't even realized he pulled her in to his lap already. He sat there, with her in his lap and he sighed sadly, "I can't see you get hurt, I can't let you get hurt," He said softly to her.

He hugged her to his body tightly before letting out a soft sigh, "Did it hurt?" he asked her softly as he gently lifted her tail with one hand, rubbing a thumb over it as he let out a sigh, "I'm sorry," he said to her softly, "You... yelling at me upset me, I don't... I don't want you to go, I just want you to be okay," he said as he gently carressed her tail, "You're still changing, you have no idea whats going to happen, I have no idea... I don't want them coming for you or hurting you," he said to her softly, "I'd rather be miserable knowing your safe than miserable because you got hurt because of me," he told her, his free hand looped around her waist to hold her in his lap now.

"Just how many things do I have in me?" The imp hadn't listed off succubus, had he? She had been so furious at the time she hadn't heard everything, so there was no telling. "There's no guarantee I'll always be safe, no matter where. That's how life works." Her tail twitched when he took it in hand, a slight discomfort racing up it and into her body. What was she supposed to do with a tail? It was different than his, and while she didn't particularly think it was cute, she could see how it would be to him.

"A little. Mostly where it.. Came out, I guess is the only way to say it." She still looked shocked even as he held her securely, her eyes focused solely on the slowly calming limb. A succubus tail. A bloody succubus tail. "I'm sorry for yelling. We're both overwhelmed, and when you brought up me going away, it.." She paused, eyes going wide as she shrieked with a sudden realization.

"I hit you with my tail. I mean--Mostly I grabbed you, but.. It didn't hurt the rest of me. That's not supposed to happen." She wasn't complaining, but it was strange. "Maybe because I wasn't trying to hurt you.. But I thought my genes would make it hurt." She sighed. "Why don't we take a shower and sleep? We can figure this all out in the morning, okay?"

He smiled, "I mean, you've been hurting me a lot, not that I'm complaining mind you," he said softly to her as he smiled, "That's a good thing though, right? If you can fight back, then maybe you can surprise these idiots if they do try to come for you," he said to her softly, "I wanna.... at least get you a weapon. Something to protect yourself," he said to her softly. He smiled as he hugged her softly and let out a chuckle, "Glad you're feeling better though. I like it when you fight back," he said to her teasingly.

He paused a moment, wiping his face on his shoulder and smearing black pitch tar blood across his furred shoulder. He sighed, "I'm sorry, I know its not exactly the most sexy thing in the world, or manly," he said to her, "I just... I can't imagine seeing you get hurt," he said to her softly. He hugged her tighter again, seemingly afraid to let her go, "Shower and sleep? I dunno if I can sleep tonight, I'm too worked up," he said to her, "But I can try for you," he said, "I just need to uh...clean myself up in the shower," he said, "You gonna join me?" he asked her.

He stood up, lifting her as he did so and carrying her bridal style in his arms. He moved with her to the shower and turned it all on perfectly with his powers, getting in with her and sighing as the water ran over his body. HE let the water go over his face, washing the blood off of him before he looked down at her, "I should put you down on your own two feet huh?" he asked her softly before leaning in and kissing her, "Sorry about that," he said before placing her on her own feet in the shower.

"You liked it when I clawed your chest." She huffed at him with an offended expression. "Then don't send me away. How can you stop me from doing stupid shit if you're not around." The look on her face turned to one of amusement, a hint of a smile tugging at her lips even as she watched him smear his blood. "It's just blood, it doesn't have to be manly or sexy. Although I'll admit it's a bit sexy that your chest is because of me." She shrugged, uttering a noise of surprise as he lifted her and started for the shower. The shirt she was wearing was already destroyed from him hugging her while bloody, and she found some humor in the fact that it was one of his own shirts.

"You're not giving me a choice, but I'm not going to complain." She needed to get clean again, and something to distract herself from all of the drama, including her newfound tail. "Yeah, you should probably put me down so I can get these clothes off." She peeled off the soaking shirt and underwear, tossing them out of the shower and at the sink where they landed with a loud squish.

"No sending me off." She stretched up to poke at his nose, working her hands over the last bit of blood still on his skin. "I can just pull you back to me with this tail, anyway." She gave him a wry smile. "I feel like I'm going to sit on it a lot, for the first while. I wonder if I can make it go away on command once I get used to it."

He smiled, "I do like it when you hurt me and I guess I am stuck with you," he said softly, "Or at least, I'll pretend I am... I'll just be very clingy and careful with you... and never let you out of my sight," he said to her as he watched her toss the clothes to the side. He let out a soft smile as he hugged her again, "You've hurt me a lot," he said to her with a smile, "You know maybe that whole gene thing was bullshit, or maybe it was made so that I was the only one you could hurt..." he said as he thought aloud, "Honestly, it doesn't matter one way or the other, because I'm gonna keep you around," he said softly, "I'm too selfish to let you go..." he said as he turned his back on her again, "Wanna soap up my back?" he said handing her a bottle.

"You've been clingy from the get go." She rolled her eyes even as she smiled at him. "You'll have to let me out of your sight for the bathroom, but I suppose other than that, I can handle you being close all the time." Looking startled at his next words, her ears drooped a bit as she chewed on her lip. "I'm sorry." Speaking softly, she was still frowning even as she nodded and took the bottle from him.

"I guess we're both selfish, then." She shrugged, squeezing a large amount of soap into her hands before setting down the bottle. "I think I'm still in a bit of shock over everything. It's still a bit hard to believe." She cringed as her tail hit the wall, glaring at it as if that alone would make it behave. At the very least it calmed down to a gentle swaying motion behind her back, her hands working over his back in an almost tender gesture. "Alright, go on and wash that off." She pulled her hands back once she had finished, rinsing them off and stepping back. "It will only take me a minute to wash up and then dry my hair, and we can pass out for the night."

The incubus chuckled as he rinsed himself off, letting the water run down his back and show off his form for her. He let her get out before waving a hand over her, a warmth engulfed her whole body as she dried instantly and he smiled, "Trust me, the trick is necessary for me, I need to get rid of this water from my fur," he said to her softly. He smiled at her, getting out and wrapping his arms around her with the warm dry towel. He kissed her on the forehead and sighed, "We're both horrible selfish monsters," he said, "We truly do deserve each other yeah?" he asked her.

He sighed, "God... I'm sorry if I feel like I'm... smothering some times, we've known each other for less than a week and you've already become the most important person to me. Ever. At all..." he said to her softly, "I dunno how its just so wild that... it hurts me to think someone did it on purpose to hurt you to get to me, someone ruined your life so they could... make me happy... so they could take it all away," he said to her nervously, "Maybe I'm overthinking it though, maybe I'm looking for meaning where there is none," he said as he walked with her back to the bed. He paused before getting on the bed before her, then pulling her to him and setting her in his lap as he smiled, "There, cuddle up close, I wanna feel your heart beat... I can fake one for you if you want," he said teasingly.

"I'm not going to complain." She gave him a quick smile. "Maybe I'll be able to do it soon enough, too." A soft noise of contentment left her mouth at the towel being wrapped around her form, followed by a laugh. "I wouldn't say monsters, but if that's what we were, then we're monsters together." A shrug. "Enough with the apologies. We're both sorry, we've both said it, there's no need to keep repeating ourselves." A frown tugged at her lips before she huffed, nearly a growl before she stopped it.

"It doesn't matter whatever happened, not now. What's done is done, all we can do is move forward." Squeaking quietly as the towel disappeared and she ended up in his lap instead, she snuggled up comfortably. "You don't need to fake one." Rolling her eyes, her tail came up to flick him teasingly in the arm. "Oh! I did that! I actually did that!" Letting out a squeal of delight at the minor control she'd gotten over the thing, her eyes lit up and she grinned. "It might actually be fun to have a tail. I hope it doesn't keep me up at night, though."

The incubus smiled at her as she seemed to get excited about being able to use powers. He laughed a bit as she said he didn't need to fake a heart beat, his arms moving to hold her close as he snuggled her into his fur. There was a brief moment of confusion from him as he felt her flick him with her tail, a look of confusion before he laughed, "You'll get used to it, I promise," He said to her softly, "Just... lets sleep on it, tomorrow's gonna suck," he said to her.

The day had been taxing as hell. Bipolar as hell too. From happy to sad to miserable, angry and back to happy. The jumping around emotionally drained him to the point where he was wondering if he'd need to get her to help him recharge his batteries again in the morning. His hand moved a little and he made a flame appear on one finger, before having it jump between his fingers a few times. He held his palm out, made it take the form of a woman, one who looked strangely like her, had it dance around seductively before he closed his palm and let it go out. He let out a soft chuckle before kissing her forehead, "Things are gonna get real serious... real dangerous. I'm gonna need you to trust me with some things, okay? If I tell you to leave me alone or to go away, you're going ot have to agree... I promise that you'll always be able to come back though, since its clear you won't let me keep you safe that way," he said.

"I don't want to think about what we'll have to do tomorrow." Mumbling against him, her eyes followed the movement of his hand as the flames came to life. "That's interesting." Was that supposed to be her dancing in the flames? It was gone before she could question it, a soft noise of contentment leaving her mouth at the quick kiss. "We'll deal with it when it happens. I don't want to think about having to go away. I'd just run away if you tried to make me stay there." She laughed quietly, nuzzling into his neck. "Go to sleep, Eli, we'll deal with it in the morning." Wrapping herself around him to the best of her ability, it didn't take long before she was fast asleep, safely cocooned against her demon.

"You're too warm.." Mumbling quietly as she wiggled away from Eli, she was careful not to wake him as she did so. At some point throughout the night they had completely molded together, his soft brush against her skin as she slept. Waking up, however, was far less pleasant. It was overly warm, and she had to unstick herself from him without waking him up. Once that had been accomplished, much to her surprise, she tugged on a pair of leggings and a short sleeve shirt before wandering down to the kitchen. Coffee, she needed coffee. She wasn't exactly sure what time it was, just that she was still sleepy and needed a large amount of caffeine.

"Water.. Coffee..No--No, water goes there." Stumbling sleepily around the kitchen setting up the coffee, she managed to get everything in place and get it brewing. "Oh, sweet caffeine, I love you." Scratching at her head with another mumble, she shuffled around the kitchen poking around in the fridge before remembering that mugs would probably help for their coffee. Taking two down from the cupboards, she set them on the counter and flopped into a seat to watch the coffee brew.

Last edited:
Eli woke only a bit after her, sitting up right and darting his head around as he looked for her. He quickly stood up and strode out of his room, leaning over the rail and letting out a visible sigh of relief when he saw her. He shook his head as his palm found his face, running down it comically stretching his features before they sprung back into place. He let out a sigh and made his way down the stairs, still nude, sporting a half chub, and came up next to her, hugging her and giving her a kiss on the forehead before sighing, "You got up, I got cold," he said to her, "I'm sure you weren't though, eh?" he said as he went to the thermometer on the wall.

He paused a moment before looking over his shoulder at her and sighing. he tapped it a few times and walked back over to her, "I had it at 72, turned it down, and with the snow outside, I bet it'll be cool enough for you soon." he said to her, "But that means I'll be cold, so I'll probably have my robe on or something," he said to her as he turned and exposed his backside to her before walking back upstairs.

He returned with his robe around him, tied for the first time she'd seen, and he smiled at her before he walked up and planted a kiss on her forehead, "Pancakes?" he asked her as he went to the cupboard and got out some ingredients and a bowl. He set it all down across from her and set himself to work, mixing up a small bowl of pancake batter as he hummed a bit. He paused a moment as he looked up at the fridge, "Go grab some fruit to put in these, or chocolate chips, whatever you want really," he said to her with a fanged and toothy smile.

"I was burning up." Yawning and glancing back at him, she managed a sleepy nod as he mentioned something about the temperature. She almost felt a bit bad that it made him cold to do so, but it was far easier for him to put on clothes, than for her to need ice cold showers constantly. Hopefully at some point soon her temperature would even out, but for the moment she was still learning about the new sides of herself.

"Nice ass." Yawning again and trying to flick him with her tail, she let out a noise of disappointment when she missed. The coffee had at least finished by the time he returned, clothed, and she nodded in agreement at the prospect of food. "Okay." Mirroring his grin as she mixed up the sweetener in their coffees, she slid his over to him before poking around in the fridge. Her new tail peeked out from between her clothing, aimlessly moving around as she pulled out some blueberries and set them by where he was preparing the pancakes.

"Since apparently I need to be healthy. Can't have the doctor and you yelling at me for being reckless." Sipping at her coffee, she smacked his ass with her tail on the way by before sitting back down at the table. "Do you want to go out and do something today?" Looking at him curiously, she wrapped her hands around the mug even as an uneasy look settled on her face. "I know you don't want to be cooped up all the time."

The incubi grumbled as he moved around the kitchen grabbing this or that. Once he got back he took the blueberries and washed them in a sink before dumping the pack in the pancake batter. He turned on the heat and paused as cocked his head. Snapping his fingers a phone appeared in his hand again, ringing as he hit a button on it and put it to his ear, "Eli, talk to me," he said as he continued mixing the bowl of ingredients.

He sighed, "Then get the lawyers involved if thats whats needed. We both know this is a bullshit trumped up thing. I don't ACT like that and I never have, I have a decade of interviews proving that I'm not like that and there are plenty of character witnesses who were AT THAT PARTY who know I not only went home alone, but barely talked to her, let alone... what, how did she put it? Took her in a room and had her?" he said, "Besides, we both know that sick bastard films every room in his house, I wouldn't trust Frenzo to NOT do it...." he said before sighing, "Yeah, I'm chocking it up to his nature as a demon, while also saying I'm not what most would consider an incubus... but guess what? You know me, well enough to know that I am all those things I just have control," he said, "That bastard? The back room deals he's apart of and does? Fuck him," he said as he got more and more violent with his mixing.

After a few moments he looked up at her, seemingly forgetting she had been there, "I'm putting you on speaker," he said before the voice of the Vampiress filled the room, "Alright?" she said in a drawn out sigh, "So I'm... on speaker? Hello... uh, I'm sorry I've forgotten your name," she said before she went straight back to her tirade, "Listen, Eli, this woman just wants ONE thing, one little thing, and you can be free. She just wants you to admit... ADMIT... that you made a pass at her, and we won't have to go through this whole case thing. Admit it in an interview or let her say it and then confirm it... thats it," she said.

Eli grumbled, "I'm not letting a woman blackmail me with lies to further her own career! Or worse, open ME up to more shit down the road! I'd rather have it come out that I fucking have a slave girl from the underground that I'm fucking," he said before giving her a sympathetic look and mouthed the words, "Sorry." He paused a moment before continuing, "I don't want this girl. I don't want anything about this girl... to get anything from me. I'd rather take it to the lawyers and have this fought out in a court," He said as he shuffled one of the pancakes in a frying pan now.

The woman paused and sighed, "Fine, I get it, branding and all that. Who knew being immortal would suck so much?" she said with a sigh, "Gotta be concerned about thousands of years of bullshit, and with the internet I guess folks never forget now... a book can be burned, but its a lot harder to remove something," she said as she sighed, "I just wish you didn't care as much... fighting back is going to take a lot of time," she said, "But... I'll get our best on it, I suppose... speaking of best... you still coming to my party tomorrow night? Its almost Christmas," she teased, causing Eli to wince.

"Yes, X-mas is soon, isn't it? Honestly I couldn't care at all, but I'll leave it up to the lady if we visit you. Today's going to be rather... nasty, as we have to have some impromptu surgery," he said, "If she wants, we can go to your party, just promise it won't be another Caligula one for me, please?" he said.

Jumping as the phone suddenly appeared, she swore quietly. That was going to take some serious getting used to. She snorted softly as the woman's voice filled the room, mumbling a greeting before going back to drinking her coffee. Her eyebrows raised at the conversation, understanding the general gist of it but not quite knowing what was going on. It seemed that Eli had a constant supply of drama when it came to other women, and her tail swayed behind her back as a bit of irritation made itself present. Was that going to be a constant thing that she would inevitably find herself entangled in?

Her eyes narrowed at his comment about her but she said nothing, tail snapping before settling down. That's exactly what she was, though, or at least had been. Despite how free she was compared to before, she was still property regardless of how much nicer her life had become. It didn't escape her notice how he cringed at the mention of the holiday again, and she winced upon realizing there was a party they would need to attend. How crowded would it be, and how would she handle it? Aside from some minor shopping, she hadn't been around a crowd of people since the night Eli had won her.

"Surgery." Muttering the word under her breath, she finished up her coffee and set the mug down with a small thud. Eventually things would settle down, or so she hoped. For the moment, however, there seemed an entire process they had to go through, if not multiple. What would happen when people found out that Eli had her there, and what kind of drama would it stir up?

He raised an eyebrow and sighed as she muttered to herself, "Listen, I'll call you back with our answer, if she wants to go to the party, we'll go," He said to her before hanging up the phone. He let out a sigh as he flipped the pancake one last time before sliding it off the pan and onto a plate in front of her, "Anaya, I'm not gonna force you to go to some parties, but I know you've been.... wanting ot get out. I can't keep you locked up in my house forever obviously, so we have to do something. And as terrified as I am letting you OUT... the safest places would be my work, or at her place," he said softly.

He poured more batter in and let out a sigh before letting his head fall backwards, cursing at the ceiling a bit before straightening himself out, "If we go tomorrow, or... the day after or whatever, whenever her party is..." he said with a sigh, "If we go it'll be a bit... wild. More wild than that poker place," he said to her, "She likes to have fun... and its more of a...party for our company, so you can see who I work with if we do go," he said.

He paused, "I'd also need you to dress up a little... I dunno if we got you a dress during that flurry of shopping the other day, but its a black tie event," He said to her softly and sighed. He finished up quietly with the pancakes before moving to sit next to her, glancing at her before reaching out and touching her arm, "It's gonna be okay, its not gonna hurt, I promise, I can...I can do things... you know... I can use my powers... I can't make you feel nothing, but I can re-wire your brain for a little bit so you feel pleasure instead though," he said.

"It's not that I want to get out." She shrugged, staring down at the pancake a bit uneasily. "But I have to. I can't hide away forever." The last few days, as dramatic as they had been, had still been far more peaceful than the last while of her life. "More wild?" Her head snapped up, eyes wide. The poker place had been wild enough, what could be more so than that, that involved him?

"I'm sure you have something if there's not anything in there, but I'm sure something in there will work." She wrinkled her nose. "No." Her answer was immediate as she pulled her arm back, scowling and poking at her food. "What's the point of forcing myself to go if I'm not truly experiencing it? Fear is a part of life, I can handle it. I mean.." She paused, peering over at him as her expression softened. "We can always leave if it gets too bad.. Right?" Surely he wouldn't force her to stay if she got too uncomfortable there.

He blinked and nodded at her, "Of course you can leave..." he said, "And I didn't mean drug you up for the get together, I meant more.... for the doctor when she comes in... since we're gonna be doing some not so fun stuff with you," he said softly, "I have a text on my phone asking me to prep an area with plastic and alcohol for her to work on you. Alcohol for sterilization more than for drinking, I'm sure," he said as he looked at his phone before taking a bite of his own stack of pancakes.

He ate in silence, letting her talk and put forth her own issues and worries, letting her vent a bit to him before he finally responded, "If you'd rather not go to a party and would rather just... go out and say...walk around the park or something that could be arranged, I can see to getting some body guards... And I'll set it up so you can't see them, so they'll be more...stalking you than actually all over you, if you'd prefer that... I just wanna make sure you're safe, and I know I can trust her and her party planner to make something safe for us," he said.

"Oh." Looking embarrassed at her misunderstanding, she nodded before her face paled. Plastic and alcohol didn't sound good either. "Don't suppose I'd be allowed to drink during it, too?" Managing the question weakly, she already knew the answer. Drinking during surgery as a human would be bad, and she doubted that even as the mismatch of species she was, it would be much better. Or that Eli would let her risk it, even.

"No.. I still don't want to be drugged up. If it gets that bad you can just knock me out partway through, but I think I can handle it." I hope. She paused, debating on the subject of body guards he had brought up. It wasn't a terrible idea, and she knew that it would put his mind at ease when it came to allowing her to wander around. "I can't say hearing it like that makes it appealing.. But if you want to do that the next time I go out, that's fine. But I'll go to the party with you, so long as I'm not half dead from the doctor." Finishing up her breakfast and taking the dishes to the sink, she rinsed them off before turning around. "If I can get through literally spitting fire and nearly burning up from the inside out, I can handle a little surgery, right?"

He frowned, "No you can't be drunk during her little... opening," he said to her, "Its not surgery, we need to stop calling it that, it'll suck for a little bit but YOU wanted remember? you wanted ot make sure that chip was out for good," he said softly. He smiled at her, "But I'll be there... and I'll hold your hand... and if it gets too bad, maybe I'll... help with the pain a little bit," he said to her softly, "I don't wanna see you hurt," he said softly as he took her hand in one of his own and squeezed it.

he let her get up and clean up a bit as he sighed and shook his head, "You're not gonna be hurting by tomorrow," he said, "I'll make sure of it," he muttered a little bit to himself but high enough she could hear it. When she mentioned spitting fire he smiled and walked up from behind her, hugging her tightly and grinding against her ass a little, "My little spit fire," he teased before assaulting her neck with a series of kisses, interrupted only by a doorbell. He sighed and smiled, "Lets see who it is,' he said as he moved away from her briefly to grab his phone and flip over to an app to view the cameras.

He paused a moment as he looked at it, before slowly opening up a link on his phone, "Can I help you?" he asked of the strange looking man with sunglasses and a suit. The man looked around before seeing the camera and looked directly at it before speaking again. The man paused a moment before looking straight at it and taking off his sunglasses, "As I understand it you are in control of a piece of property of my clients company..." he said, "The... woman... had a chip that you disabled the other day, and there are fee's involved in doing this," he said, "You've broken the contract and owe a fee, and I'd like to discuss that with you," he said.

Eli sighed, looking back at her before looking at the camera again, "Whats the fee. I can wire you th...."

He was interupted by the man who let out a small chuckle, "You... can not just... pay some things, Mr.Eligor.... the contract was broken and... as it is... we must take her back to be... re-chipped. Its for saftey, you understand?" he said.

Eli's fist gripped the phone harder and the small thing cracked and shattered in his hand, with him cursing as he felt the blood on his hand, "Shit..." he said, "Go... go to the TV... call Ezibella... phone app is easy enough to find, She's under the name Ezi...." he said to her, "Tell her to get the lawyers and what not ready, and ask her if she might be able to come over today, I'll go have a nice conversation with our guest," he said to her, "Stay out of sight if you can... Use the TV in our bedroom," he said to her.

"Of course I want it out." Sounding annoyed even as he took her hand, she sighed quietly as she caught what he was saying. Still, there seemed no point to mention it again, and she let it be for the moment. If he had a way to keep her from being in pain tomorrow, there was no way she was going to complain about it. The concept of it all was already frightening, and she jumped when he came up behind her and brushed his lips over her neck. "Insatiable, you are." The sound of the doorbell made her freeze, a strange feeling creeping in as he pulled out his phone.

"What?" She didn't recognize the man, specifically, but she understood the concept of what he was saying. He wanted to take her away from Eli, make her property again to be passed off to someone else. All for the sake of supposed safety? Her tail whipped around furiously as the phone broke, her eyes wide as he began to curse. That wasn't a good sign.

"Lawyers. Come over today, got it." There was no argument on her part as she bolted from the room, even as she absently wondered how a vampire would get over during the daytime. Then again, she wasn't entirely sure how the different species worked yet. Thudding up the stairs and whipping around the corner, she stumbled around looking for the remote. Where was the goddamn remote?

"Ezi." Managing to get the television turned on, she surfed through the apps until she found the phone one, scrolling the contacts and starting the call. While it rang she paced around the room, throwing clothes around in search of a proper outfit. On the off chance they had to run, she wanted proper clothing to keep her warm. Underwear and bra? Check. Jeans, T-shirt, and then her jacket and boots were somewhere downstairs.

"Ezibella, it's Anaya. Eli says to get the lawyers and can you come over later? Please?" Trying to keep the panic out of her voice even as it rose up, she took several deep breaths even as her hands shook. They couldn't take her away, they couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom