Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Kara moaned erotically at the attention, with one leg involuntarily lifting to the position of an inverted V, sole of the foot going flat onto the bed covers. This was followed quickly by unintelligible, yet obviously pleased murmurs.

Noel‘s confidence grew as she heard Kara and felt her movement. She smiled and adjusted her position slightly, wrapping her arms around Kara’s thighs. She lifted her bottom and brought her lower half to her knees while still keeping herself horizontal. Noel gently moved Kara’s legs so they would be over her shoulders and resting on her back.

This whole time however Noel didn't want to end Kara’s joy so she continued her all-covering licks. Noel licked up ending with a gentle tongue flick on her clit and started with a gentle prod of Kara’s entrance with her tongue. Noel was not sure what Kara wanted and didn't want but she was going to give Kara a chance to stop her before every advancement.

(OCC:
34-the-bridge-to-pleasuretown-1602093988.jpg
)

Kara felt like there were fireworks going off in her minds eye, as the familiar sensation of a tongue at work on her hot wet box. She continued to run her hand through Noel's hair as she massaged one of her breasts with the other, squirming happily, yet trying to make it last as long as she could. She rotated back and forth between gasps and soft moans of pleasure, and what definitely sounded like squeaks, which would make it sound like the bedroom was suddenly invaded by a herd of mice... After another five minutes, Kara could last no longer, and with a sighing gasp of "Oh, Noel, honey!" Her juices flowed.

Noel loved every gasp and squeak she had heard escape Kara’s lips. Her noises and squirming added to Noel's euphoria, she could feel her sex building in pleasure.
“Oh, Kara” Noel called out muffled by Kara’s womanhood.

Noel continued with fervour wanting to please Kara and it seemed by proxy herself. As Kara let out her final moan and gushed into Noel’s mouth she git another surge and let out her own muffled moan. However, Noel didn't want to stop and kept licking her lover.

Eyes rolled back and almost letting out a bit of a whine, Kara didn't really have a chance to ask to switch, or put Noel's sex in her face, or anything like that. Chewing slightly on her lower lip, all she could manage was softly moaning Noel's name again, hand still tangled slightly in Noel's short hair.

Noel was squirming just as much as Kara was, her face almost seeming to disappear into Kara's pelvis. She would keep licking her as long as she felt that Kara was enjoying it, she wanted to make her feel as good as she could. Noel herself felt amazing, this was the best she had ever felt with someone, and the feeling she felt down below was indescribable, was that an orgasm? She had no idea but she loved it!

Kara lifted her butt off the bed with arms on it, looking like 'Ls', arched her back and had a second orgasm, this time near to the point of passing out. Gasping for breath, she made a slight movement, which was only a halfhearted attempt to pull away. She hadn't felt like this since Bonnie... Besides, she hadn't returned the favor, yet.

Noel held onto Kara firmly, feeling her have a second orgasm sent another jolt of pleasure into her body. Her heart was racing and she was experiencing all of these feelings for the first time, loving every moment of it. Though her inexperience meant she couldn't tell the difference between her adorable squirms and movements from her orgasm, and her attempt to pull away, so she kept going, both being lost in the pleasure and not wanting to stop until Kara was fully satisfied.

"Noel... Ya... You can... Stop now." Kara gasped out of breath. "Kuh... Con... Trary... To... Poplar... Bleef... I'm... No... Suh... Super... Girl."

Noel was still eagerly going when she heard Kara's gasping request. She pulled away taking in a deep breath of her own as she pulled herself up, peeking up at Kara between her legs which were still on Noel's shoulder. She gently dropped Kara's leg on the bed, then turned and hugged Kara's other thigh giving it a quick kiss before crawling up beside her.
"Sorry... are you okay? That wasn't... too much... was it?" Noel asked also a little out of breath.

Last edited:
Kara gave a weak chuckle as she continued to catch her breath. "Been... A while."she commented, regarding the love making that had just occurred. "She still managed a smile and a somewhat subdued hug. She really needed to return the favor.

Noel happily hugged her back.
"I umm, is it okay to kiss you? I want to but don't know if I should after, umm, that. Like should I do something first?" She asked as she held her in their hug.

Kara thought about it. Maybe there was a reason Bonnie always excused herself and rinsed out her mouth first, because Kara hadn't really cared for the taste of herself when others kissed her right after oral, but just went with what her lover did.

She cleared her throat uneasily and finally answered. "Umm... I just usually do what the other girl wants, but since you're asking... I did like it best when Bonnie excused herself and rinsed her mouth out first. Could be why we did more scissoring as a result." Since she had caught her second wind, Kara asked, "but don't you want me to return the favor, first? We could both do the rinse after?"

(Noel still had her pants on, which are damp by now, via your description)

Noel blush heavily upon hearing Kara's response.
"Oh, so like you umm, want to, do the same for me? I umm, you don't have to. Unless you like want to that is." She replied a little nervously.
"and umm, wh-what is scissoring? does it involve scissors?" She asked a little concerned, apparently not too well versed in different positions girls had.

Noel respected Kara's preference to not kiss after and held off until she could rinse, but wanted to see what their plan was first.

Kara gave a coy smile. "I don't mind, oral, Hun. Just don't like tasting myself is all. And can't imagine why a girl would want to taste herself on her lovers lips." She got in a position that Noel could be the one on the bottom if that's what she wanted, while running her hands along Noel's sides gently and traced some of Noel's more toned abdomen muscles, although Kara was no slouch in that department, either.

Noel nodded and moved with Kara as she placed herself on top of Noel. Noel was more than fine with being on the bottom, truth be told she felt like she preferred it, looking up at Kara's magnificent visage above her made her heart race again and her cheeks flush.
"I love you, so much Kara" she whispered loud enough for her lover to hear. Her back arching lightly at the touch as she gave Kara a bright smile.
"I can't belive all this is really happening, it feels like a dream"

"No, it's real." Kara tried to sound believable, but the truth was she could hardly believe it herself as she pulled Noel's pants off (and any panties with them). She began a gentle circular caressing at the top and around the clit, using fingers to slide over it a few times as she looked lovingly at Noel, before doing similar with Noel's legs, and with one last loving look, she was face down. The first thing Noel would feel caressing her clit after Kara's fingers left, was Kara's nose, in a similarly gentle back and forth and circular motion as Kara's hands went to a gentle massaging of Noel's hips as they slid up and down her sides. The tongue was busy too, gently teasing the folds of Noel's womanhood.

Noel smiled brightly as Kara replied, gently placing a hand on Kara's cheek for a moment before she moved down. Soon she felt Kara start on her womanhood which had already become wet to the point of glistening from the pleasure she got from pleasing Kara. Then Noel met Kara's eyes just before she moved face down and her onslaught started, which seemed to get an immediate reaction from Noel.
"Ohh~ Kara!" She called out as she lifted her hips and gently squeezed her thighs together. She couldn't help but wiggle around and pleasure coursed through her body.

Kara continued oral love making on Noel, tasting the sweet nectar of her newest lover, and using her tongue to trace along her entrance just going in and out, exploring for the coveted G-spot; unfortunately, Noel would freak just as she began the search. Kara's head popped up so quick with a look of fear and surprise. "What? Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to whatever it was!"

Candy, meanwhile, had practically tugged on Jeff to go upstairs with her and as they got up the steps, had said, both teasingly and meaning it. "Jeez-o-peez, and people call me career oriented. What's it gonna take to get you to loosen up a bit and have fun? A blowjob?" The levity would be shortlived with what just happened almost across from the room they currently shared in the house.

Last edited:
Noel took a moment for her to understand why she freaked out, she had reacted without thinking.
"I umm, n-no I just... I don't... I umm, I ..." Noel was tripping over her words, how could she tell Kara that she didn't feel comfortable being penetrated? Was that a really weird thing? Was it going to turn Kara off? what if she lost interest? Noel's mind was aflutter with thought after thought and her mouth could not keep up.

Jeffery had just put his phone away proving her point.
"Haha, Okay, point made, I'll put it away for the rest of the night." He said placing his phone in his pocket before holding his hands up to show it was away.
"And as tempting as that offer would be, your throat literally just healed from surgery so, not the best Idea. Unless you meant it the other way in which case we may have some things to discuss" He smirked.

As Jeff said this they heard a sudden gasp followed by panicked words coming from Kara's room. They both instinctively looked in that direction and Candy spoke up first.
"We should go check on them, someone could be hurt."
"Okay, check, but knock first okay? I'll wait here, call me if you need me" He suggested.

Last edited:
Candy was full of levity, but her sensual mood was ruined by the way she asked with tongue in cheek, but not as firmly as her first crack. "Afraid you'll sound too much like Detective Andersen or Canyon and cause another panic? Ok... Knock first." She saluted as she said the last three words, and knocked gently. "Everything all right? You decent?"

With Noel stumbling over herself and Kara trying to get her own thoughts in order, she didn't even realize Candy had even knocked until hearing her voice. "Um... Yeah, no, I dunno, umm..." She looked at Noel. "Noel... Sweetheart... You know I would never purposely hurt you. Slow down your mind somehow, I guess. I don't understand what you're on about. You didn't like it? What? Help me understand what you mean and need here. Umm, wrap up in the sheet I guess." She grabbed her nightshirt and slid it on. It would cover everything needed and resembled a minidress from the mid to late 60s. It did NOT help it had the London skyline and the Union Jack in the background as the sky itself. Big Ben seemed to be the center as it split her breasts perfectly.

Candy waved for Jeff and looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Neither one of them is making any sense! Whatever happened effected both! And not in a good way!"

Jeff nodded and watched as Candy walked over to the door.

Noel paused and started to try and take a few deep breaths as Kara talked her down from her panic. She shook her head, wanting to clear things up with Kara. She did not want to give her the wrong idea! Noel was still organizing her thoughts as she was handed the sheet which she would wrap around herself to cover her completely from the shoulders down. Though she would realize Candy was outside the door as she called to Jeff and as Kara seemed to get ready for her.
"Oh god, no I ruined it didn't I? I no I knew this would happen" She covered her face with her and curling into a little ball as she sat up.

"Okay, calm down, does it sound like someone is hurt?" He asked, trying to keep calm himself as well.

Candy looked at the door as inside, she heard Kara saying, "Ruined? What ruined? Noel..."

Candy had Jeff come to the door. "Danged if I know for sure. I don't think so... You know your sister better than I do, and I'm only thinking Kara is confused but I can't confirm it."

Inside, Kara sat down on her skirt, getting the zipper poking an ass cheek, causing more of a surprised yelp than anything else, pulling her skirt out from under her and practically flipped it across the room, before pulling Noel into a hug. "All I know is that I thought we were enjoying ourselves and then whammo. I mean... I still don't know if whatever happened was entirely on me, or did I hit something that still hurt, or... I don't even cosplay Jean Grey to even hazard a guess as to what spoiled it... Not a mind reader. But I'm sure it's a what and not you, so stop that right now. If anyone is to blame it's me!"

Jeff tried to listen as well since they seemed to be talking without answering the door, mostly listening for a, come in, or something of that nature. Hearing the Yelp he was ready to do something but waited, and heard soft murmured speaking.

Noel jumped at her Yelp slightly, dropping the blanket covering her. Though she was further calmed by Kara’s words. Taking just a moment to think back on what had happened.
“N-no it, it wasn’t you, I.. my stupid brain.. I know what you were doing felt good, like really good.” She reached over and took Kara’s hands in her own.
“But I don’t know, when I felt.. I mean.. when you were, entering…” she paused for a moment getting quieter as she spoke.
“I, I panicked I don’t know why, I don’t even understand it. I trust you I swear I do. I just.. I don’t know, I don’t get it.”

Kara sighed. "I get it. I do. You know my own past... I... Have a feeling we garnered the attention of Candy and your brother both by now... Can Candy come in? This sounds like girl talk stuff... Was kinda a prerequisite to work for her to have a complete physical evaluation which your brother probably passed with flying colors. So... She knows about me... Mine... Already." She still wasn't aware of which nightshirt she had thrown on, as she tried to help Noel cover back up, enough, to have Candy admitted if Noel wanted.

Candy made a face as she looked at Jeff. "I could have told you that was a surprised and not an 'I'm hurt' yelp." She said with an eye roll. You ever sit directly on your zipper in just your bloomers... You'll know what I'm talking about. Especially if the handle is sitting up."

Back
Top Bottom