Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel gave Kara a faint smile and a hug, realizing now it was silly for her to think Kara would not understand with everything she knew.
"Thank you, and umm, y-yeah s-sure, though sh-should I get a shirt or something first? I still don't like others to see me. Only you." She told her but then Kara comment about Candy giving complete physicals, was she suggesting Candy give her one?
"Unless you umm, think she should I guess, if you say it's okay then I'll be fine with it." She held the blanket around her as Kara helped her cover back up, waiting for Kara's response.

Jeff looked at Candy as she explained what that yelp was.
"heh, can't say I have shared that experience, don't think I have even worn clothes with a zipper on the back of them before, maybe a Halloween costume but then it was on the back I think." He replied relaxing and taking a step back a little.
"So perhaps all this was clothing mishaps? in which case probably not a good idea for me to be present ehh?"

Kara thought about it, held up an index finger, and got another of her nightshirts out of the dresser, one that would cover everything. As she handed the washed cat shirt to her, she looked perplexed. "If she should what?" Then it hit her. "Oh! No, there's an actual doctor that does that. She just sends you to her. Has same first name as me, actually. If it's still the same doc (it is, and Jeff would have seen her just before the storm)."

Candy fussed with his shirt collar, which took some stretching since she was so much shorter than him. "I seriously doubt that's what the commotion was about. I know I asked you to put that darn phone away, but send me a quick text when you get in the other room to call Kara in the morning to update our files with our current addresses. Everyone's. She is MY personal physician, although she sees prospective employees, too. Even after they're hired on. I'll handle it in the morning, though; I just need a reminder. Then no more phone work, I'll see you in a few."

As soon as Noel was ready, the door would open, and there stood the teen Kara in that very British nightshirt minidress.

"Oh... so Candy did not do the physicals herself? wouldn't a random doctor be worse though? as they are, as a complete stranger." She said as she pulled the shirt on, it had easily covered everything up. Noel took Kara's hand in hers and would go to the door with her taking a couple more breaths before she was ready.

Jeffery nodded having and pulled his phone out to send her the message before putting his phone in his pocket.
"I'll be right down the hall if you need anything," He told her before leaving her to help with what he assumed to be a problem out of his wheelhouse.

The timing almost worked perfectly as the door would open just as Jeff had turned the corner from sight.

(I'm assuming as he went into the room catty-cornered from Kara's. Noel's when there's no company. And no one made a remark about Kara's minidress like nightshirt?)

"Candy isn't qualified to do medical physicals. Just exercising. She doesn't have a license to practice medicine. So, no... She can't do them." Once the door opened and Candy came in, the door reclosed, and Kara looked sheepishly at Candy.

Candy looked at both of them. "What the heck happened, ladies? Jeff and I both heard you two... Kara, so help me... No..." She put a hand to her face and waved it off. "You did say you didn't mean to." She took one of the desk chairs, turned it around and sat with her front against it's back. "Let's start with what we heard. What was the loud gasp and apology for?"

"It's... Complicated." Kara said looking down.

"Always is with you." Candy teased, before sobering again. "Seriously, what's complicated? We're all adults, and all female. And before you say anything, Kara, fourteen weeks before eighteen is adult in my book. So someone spill and let's talk about it."

Noel had her head down as soon as Candy walked in, even though she was younger than her she had felt like she was about to be scolded by a parent. Once more because she had done something that was lewd she felt like that was going to get her in trouble, even though clearly Candy would not yell at them for something she is more likely to cheer them on for.

What's worse is how Candy immediately seemed to be inferring to their lovemaking. AND! that Jeff had apparently heard them as well, had the whole house heard!? Were they that loud!? Noel had lifted her knees to her chest wrapping her arms around her legs as she listened to Candy. Her head down as she avoided eye contact. Noel however didn't think about What her position might have on her nightdress/shirt.

Noel couldn't bring herself to speak at first, hoping that Kara would take care of this, she knew Candy better after all and was a much more, open person.

(If Noel accidentally flashes Candy or not I will leave it up to you.)

(Candy is a few months? Older. February 14 she'll be 20. Roughly six weeks after Kara turns 18 on January first. When's Noel's 20th?)

Candy looked ready to facepalm. "Will you two stop looking like a couple of whipped puppies and talk to me? Like I said... We're all female." A sigh. "If you two were knocking boots, that's your business... Unless you hurt the other. And I'll remind YOU, Kara, I've been with both genders, I've probably either heard it before, or have done it myself." At the phrase hurt the other, Kara got up and put herself facing the corner. "Kara, what the hell are you doing?! Noel... What's her problem...? Kara, get out of that corner!"

(OOC: Noel has a January b-day :) the 18th )

Noel found herself frozen still, that is until Kara seemed to shut down as she went into the corner.
"n-n-nobody was hurt okay, it's ju- it' just I wasn't really prepared for something and, didn't react well" Noel got up and held Kara from behind.
"But she never hurt me, and I don't think I hurt her. It was my fault b-but Kara blames herself" She gave her a little squeeze.

Candy seemed to get it as her expression changed to an 'eureka' moment. "I see. Kara's good for that. Blaming herself on something she thinks she should've known better on." She tapped a forefinger to her chin as she watched the reaction.

Kara mumbled only loud enough for Noel to hear. "Wasn't your fault. Was too soon after... I shoulda known better. I deserve the corner. I didn't think." She was almost in tears.

Candy looked over to both of them. "And let me guess, Noel... You wouldn't have known you weren't prepared unless it happened. Been there, done that."

Noel moved so Candy could help her knowing she was going to be better at this stuff.
"Y-yeah I didn't know, or else I would have said something earlier. I Thought I was ready Kara, and I told you that. There was no way you could have known, if anyone should have known it should have been me." Noel tried to help to pick up on Candie's logic.

Candy nodded, "And even the girl can't know everything about her own body. Some intimate details aren't really for her to explore on her own because there's different sensations when one does herself, than when her lover does it. What might feel good on your own might freak you out when it's done to you. Especially the first time."

Kara slowly turned around, continuing to have a whipped puppy look. She looked at Noel, then Candy. "I guess... Like you might like something with, that you don't by yourself."

Candy shook her head. "Oh, no hon, if you don't like doing it yourself, you won't like it done to you. If it disgusts you thinking about it... Don't even try it." She motioned back to the bed. "Now. Let's make sure this doesn't happen again. You scared me near to death... And as far as I know, only those of us on the second floor heard it... Otherwise, I think Kara's parents would have been up here by now." She rubbed her hands together. "Now. Boundaries. Noel... Since Kara thinks she crossed the line... You can set yours first."

Noel couldn't help but blush as they talked about doing things yourself that might not be okay for others to do.
"Oh, umm yeah that isn't even something I do to myself so... maybe that is my line, f-for now at least" Noel pointed out.
"B-but I liked the other stuff!" She added.

Candy nodded. "Okay. That's good. Kara, your turn."

"Butts are off limits. Well. Except light slap. Cheek squeeze. That's an exit only."

Candy looked to turn a little green and made a face. "I hear ya there, sister..." She said grimacing. She got up. "Why don't you two continue doing that, set boundaries. There's a lot of things you're leaving on the table as okay. I'm thinking the best thing for you two to do is koh mune uh kate. Savvy?" She walked out, closing the door behind her, she then went into the shared room with Jeff. They had things to talk about next.

Kara got up from the bed. "First thing we need to do is rinse out our mouths in case you wanna play kissy face." She teased with a wink before leading the way to the bathroom and the mouthwash.

Candy sat on the chair. "You said we need to talk about my remark? Especially if I meant it?"

Noel let out a relived sigh as Candy passed the torch to Kara, happy that her answer was sufficient. Though upon hearing Kara’s answer she spoke up again after Candie's comment.
“Oh! Yeah me too, no butt stuff” Noel added instinctively moving her hands to cover her backside.

After Candy left and Kara lead Noel to the bathroom she smiled at Kara’s wink.
“Oh yes please” she happily followed her and join Kara in freshening up.
“So umm, we still have more to talk about right? After we are back in your room? Oh, and heh, nice shirt by the way.” she added and traced a finger up the big Ben on her shirt.

Kara had kinda gotten the point of what Candy had said, and nodded. After rinsing her mouth and allowing Noel to do the same, Kara would lead the way back to the bedroom. "Thanks." She managed a smile. "It had just went in the laundry just before you moved in. You probably would have picked it if it was available your first night."

Candy was waiting for Jeff to answer her. Thinking he might not have heard, she cleared her throat and repeated herself. "You said we needed to talk about my remark?"

Once back in the bedroom, and with the door closed Noel took Kara’s hand in hers and smiled at her.
“So umm, about that kiss thing. Oh! And yes I definitely would have picked that one, it's very nice and looks lovely. Plus it's part of me mum’s heritage.”

Jeff turned.
“Oh right sorry, must have been lost in thought for a moment. Okay, yea nothing big or anything just wanted to state two things. First, as I mentioned, you're still healing. You only regained speech a little ago, your voice is more then just a way to communicate for you, it's an important way you express yourself and also your career. Second, that is something I have learned some girls offer even if they don't like it, because they assume that it's some sort of required thing. That is not true, don't do something you don't enjoy. If that is the case for you, well now I have said that.” he explained before giving her a moment to reply.

Kara pulled Noel into the embrace before the kiss, which was deep and meaningful, so much so, she actually took a deep breath before the liplock even started. "I wasn't even thinking that. Just grabbed the first one on top. Remind me to show you why I rotate my clothes, and how you can without making a big mess of them." She said after the kiss.

Candy rolled her eyes and nodded her head with a smirk. "Yes. I know. Calla is a prime example of that. It's only one way with her if you got a penis. I've told her she'd be in a fix she ever gets pregnant. Betty's never even been into boys as long as I've known her. Even though high school, well, most those boys... That's what they expected the girl to do. No, I'm okay with oral, it's just anal that's out." She then made a motion with her head to indicate that she wasn't alone. Pointing with it to Kara's room. "Personally I never saw the interest guys had in asses considering what comes out of there." She then went stern. "I'll take the air mattress tonight. As you said, my throat's healed so I don't need coddled anymore. And thanks for the text."

Noel kissed Kara back trying to match her passion, wrapping her arms around her hips and holding her close.
"Heh, I like this shirt as well, but umm, since it's just again, what uhh, what should we do?" she asked with a blush rubbing the back of her head.

Jeff nodded as Candy explained.
"Yeah, you know what? me either, which is weird, cause pretty sure I am a guy, last I checked anyway. Though I am a little closer to the A-sexual spectrum never really been sexually motivated at least, not like my brothers seemed to be at least. Or how most other guys seem," He spoke out loud and nodded.
"Okay if you want the air mattress, but if you change your mind, let me know I can take it or we can return to the previous." He offered.
"Oh and of course it's all set up for you"

Kara raised an eyebrow as went back to the bed and got in first since Noel had the habit of rising first. "Do? Sleep now, I suppose. Cuddle and snuggle before hand though." She gave a smile.

"That's nice to know." Candy smirked, before nodding. "Fine. I'll agree to letting you know... IF." She didn't see any reason she couldn't handle the air mattress now, covered up, stretched out and was soon sawing logs quietly. Almost like a human purring instead of what snoring normally seemed like.

Noel nodded and smiled, getting in the bed after Kara with a smile.
"Oh yes cuddle and snuggles sound perfect" she whispered as she got in the sheets with her and cuddled up.

Once the morning came Jeff and Noel were both up early, though Noel did not go for her usual outside run and instead ran in the basement taking a shower and then accepting when Pat purposed for her to help with making the Blackberry waffles, though Noel would state she didn't like Blackberries but would pour her own and cook it. Hoping this would be one of the cases where her being more assertive was a good thing. Pat agreed but she had to make hers last, Pat allowing her to use the waffle iron for them.

Last edited:
With Noel's help, there were soon a total of 15 blackberry waffles ready for consumption among the remaining five. Pat had mixed enough, or rather helped Noel mix enough batter without the berries, that Noel could also have three.

Candy came down, drawn by the smell of the waffles, on the phone. "Well, Doc Kara... Our place was totaled by the storm. It just messes up mail for appointments and correspondence. Well, Chuck is with his fiancee's. Who?" She pulled the phone away. Looking at Jeff, she asked, "Hey, did Antwan ever give you the hotel he and his folks are at until we get squared away, and has Mondale gotten back to you yet? Doc hasn't got Antwan's new address yet. Betty had checked in already." The answer to the question on Calla's dad talking to Jeff, it would still be too soon, so no. Antwan would have been more likely to send Jeff the hotel and phone number, than to Candy, since she had Jeff take over there. If he had it, Candy would relinquish the phone call to the doctor to Jeff.

Pat would wait patiently for Noel to finish making her waffles before calling everyone to breakfast.

Once Noel had finished hers she let Pat know so she could call everyone for breakfast, in the meantime Noel cleaned some of the dishes used for cooking so the batter would not dry as they ate.

Jeff nodded pulling out his notes and showing Candy before taking the offered Phone and giving the information he had gotten for each member. When Candy saw his notes it would show each band member with the contact info and address beside their name.

Once Kara had made it down Noel would give her a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Good morning love, We have blackberry waffles"

All Candy could do was sigh with relief. She used to have to twist arms and beg both, to get the required information. She nodded approvingly and smiled at Jeff for having the information, as soon as Kara the Doctor was done typing in the new information, she asked for Candy again, reminding her about the follow up that was still needed with her. Finally, Candy was able to pocket the phone. "Have had blackberry syrup from IHOP, but never in the waffles themselves. This is sure to be a treat!" She chirped excited.

Kara gave a hug and kiss back and noticed her plain buckwheat waffles. "What about you? Plain oles? There isn't that much more calories with the berries in the pancakes or waffles." She looked more at Jeffrey or Candy for help.

On the table, and within easy reach was a metal service syrup holder with different syrups. Maple, corn, berry and apricot. Candy would have to be warned about the sugar, since the two fruit syrups were about as sugar ladened as her sodas... And she was eyeing the berry syrup, when the waffles had berries in them.

Noel, on the other hand, wouldn't really have to worry about consumption of any of the four... She wasn't the one addicted to sweets or salty snacks.

Jeff smiled back, handing her the phone when it was requested.

Jeff also spoke up to answer Kara’s question.
“It’s not a health thing, Noel has not like berries for a while, black, blue, raspberry.-” Jeff started to explain when Noel spike up.
“I don't mind strawberries though, not often, just like sometimes, and not like mixed with stuff just as is” Noel added Jeff nodding at her addition.

“Don't worry though this is plenty for me, I ended up adding cinnamon to mine,” she explained.
“So they aren't plain, not really”

As the plate got passed around, the guests were told to take up to three, but only if all could be eaten. Each of the waffles were easily twice as thick as the pancakes, and were meant to keep one filled until five or slightly after, when dinner would be served. Saturday was the only day where starting supper interfered with lunchtime.

Kara seemed satisfied with Noel's answer, and nodded, before only taking two waffles, Candy thought it best she just take one at a time, but she rarely ate three WAFFLES, and usually had a small stack of pancakes (3) at IHOP. However, instead of going after the maple or corn syrup, she reached for the handle on the blackberry syrup.

Kara, who went with the corn syrup, then offered the least sweetest (but still sweet enough) to Noel as well. "I guess you would want either this or the maple since the other two are fruit syrups. The deep orange one is apricot and made with nectar, so is probably the sweetest of the four." Jeff might know for sure, and if he lets Candy use the blackberry syrup on her blackberry waffles, would have to make sure she doesn't get a soda later.

"I was thinking, usually we let everyone drink whatever at dinner, even on Saturdays, but perhaps we should make that special all the way around." Lenard looked at the breakfast diners. "Many of our meals are served with wine in the old country, but I had restrained from it because of Kara. Occasionally I have allowed her the pleasure since she turned 16, including her birthday, but would like to put it to a family vote. Jeff and Candy, you are part of the family while you are under this roof. What say you? It would only be one glass, and once a week. We'll start next week."

Pat nodded. "I like the idea. And it's only once a week. Although it's common practice to have it every evening meal, innit?"

"Saturday is the day of the traditional meal, though." Lenard said calmly.

Candy made a face and shrugged. "Since it's only on the evening of the traditional meal? I think it could work. You play the music of the nation being celebrated. So, y'know, why not, amirite?"

Kara could have passed the measure, but chose to remain silent. Only one more vote would carry it, and she was leaving it to either Noel or Jeff. She wore a thinking person's look however, as if mulling it over.

When Candy reached for the blackberry syrup he made sure to inform her if she picked that then no soda later. Jeff would also take all three for his share, him being quite large can eat a lot. He chose to go with the Maple Syrup.

Noel had only used two of her three cinnamon waffles, though if no one took her final one she planned to eat it later as to not waste it. She waited for Jeff to finish with the Maple Syrup before using it after telling Kara no thanks to the Corn Syrup, as she wanted a little taste of home. Despite the bad times, it was still where she grew up.

Jeff nodded.
"Yes wine Saturdays sound good, and with a little extra research and effort, we could also try and pair the meal properly with the wine."

Noel spoke up next not realizing that the Vote had already passed.
"I won't drink any but I am not against it, so umm yes but I will probably still just have water."

Back
Top Bottom