Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Pat curiously watched Noel shred a little more cabbage before jumping in cutting the carrots, celery and onions. She would refrigerate the extra as she watched her prepare tonight's, cream sauce, nodding approvingly, and setting it in the fridge for Noel on the top shelf of the fridge next to the gallon jug of milk. "Will you need me for anything else until it's time to call everyone for dinner?" She had heard the phone, that was answered so quickly because Lenard snagged it. Shortly, he appeared in the doorway. "That was Jeff, Candy is just wrapping up with the autographs and they're going to visit one of her younger fans in the hospital. They may be running late as a result. Seeing as it's 4:15, they probably will run late since that fish and rice smells great and we might be eating on time at five. Love how you adopted to our dinner schedule, Noel, you're fantastic!" He then disappeared back in his home office.

Candy blushed, but allowed Jeff to work his magic on her sore right wrist. "Well, let's get this closing part wrapped up quickly and go visit her. We'll most likely see the Mom there and who knows? My fan might be listening to her new CD!"

Noel blushed, feeling a little bad about starting to eat without everyone there but understood.
"I should be okay Pat, once everything is finished I'll let you know so you can gather everyone. I just need to make sure the salmon stays nice and sauced." She replied trying to keep a confident face.

Jeff nodded and helped clean up before they drove to the hospital. On the car ride there he even-handed Candy a cream for her wrist, having expected this from a day of signing. Once there they quickly were able to make their way to the room which Jeff had gotten from the mother before.

Back
Top Bottom