Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Lenard looked at Kara, "Motion carries. We'll start next week, would Rodin's Thinker care to make it unanimous?"

Kara looked up from her pose. "Oh. Um. Ok. Sure. Unanimous." She started on her waffles.

Candy made a face, but finally went with the corn syrup. No way was she losing her only soda allowed (one a day under the Zorels roof), that was tough enough, and had been drinking it with her dinners, even the diner dinner, but everyone had sodas... Ice cream sodas... That day.

Lenard glanced over to Jeff. "Splendid idea, there. As you know, most our meals consist of potatoes and cabbage, while the meat depends more on who's making the dinner that night. Usually, the entreé is chosen by the cook. Pat has kept me in the dark for today." He caught his wife's smirk. Apparently, it was going to stay that way.

Noel looked to Kara and gently place her free hand on Kara's leg as she ate with the other. For some reason, she thought Kara felt off and wanted to comfort her.

Jeff nodded.
"Perfect! I would be happy to help and even pick up the wines needed." He offered.

Kara wasn't off in the sense that she had been before; she was merely confused about Lenard's sudden announcement. Was it because she was months away from being a legal adult? October was right around the corner. Practically literally, although not quite the next day. It was that coming week, though. She gave Noel a reassuring pat and slight smile. She'd explain things if Noel asked later.

Candy said, "So, Pat... As your helper, I need to know what we're fixing."

Pat agreed, but said with a smirk, "But you don't need to know during breakfast, Candy."

Noel was content with Kara's response for now and focused on eating her food. She quite enjoyed her pancakes even though they were a bit more simple than everyone else. Once breakfast was complete Noel offered to help with the dishes, though Jeff pointed out how she helped with making it so he would help with clean up, similar to their dinner rules.

Even though Lenard explained that "breakfast and lunch were entirely different animals," as compared to dinner's rules, he volunteered himself to help Jeff, which actually excused Noel and Kara both from kitchen duties, and Pat and Candy to go out of earshot of Lenard and Jeff to talk supper.

Lenard then explained how the rules for dinner was put in place because the one in charge of making it had to plot out the whole meal, and preparing and cooking was very involved and often hours on their feet. The helper was excused from doing dishes the same night for pretty much the same reason. The helper usually had to be over the hot stove stirring soup or sides, but still being busy, often working just as hard. Breakfasts weren't preplanned. It was usually planned that morning, and rarely took long to fix. Lunches were almost always leftovers, sandwiches, salads, or something thrown together by the person eating it, and dishes dirtied were the eater's responsibility. There were three waffles not eaten; Candy, Kara, and Pat's that were to be refrigerated, and except for the waffle iron, clean up was relatively easy thanks to Noel's help before breakfast.

Kara sat in the living room, which had forced the dinner planners to speak quietly in the small hallway, leading to the first floor bathroom, standing near Lenard's home office. She looked at Noel. "What are we doing today? I know I was going to show you some of the dancing steps we do when dad plays, but we don't have to get dressed this early..."

Last edited:
Noel happily went with Kara getting out of dishes with a smile.

Jeff nodded and smiled in response to Lenard, explaining that he was aware the rules were only truly in place for dinner but knew Noel was likely still recovering from things and wanted to give her a break. So used it as an alternative.

"Well we can start by talking about what happened during breakfast, you said you would tell me later," Noel asked in a whisper, leaning her head on Kara's shoulder.

Lenard patted Jeff's back, even commenting that was a good idea. With breakfast dishes done, they left, and Pat and Candy would be finished talking, and out of the hall.

Kara had to take a minute before the light upstairs came on. "Oh. You mean... Well, dad did just drop a bombshell about us all drinking wine with our traditional dinners. I don't mind the taste, but wasn't sure if we should until I actually turned 18. I mean what if we have the detectives over again? You saw how by the book Detective Chris is. And Detective Robert is no dunce either. Or Doctor Allison. Hate to have you feeling self conscious about not drinking any with the rest of us. I guess I blanked, because next thing I knew, Dad was asking if I wanted to make it unanimous, which meant everyone, including you, had said yes. I had heard you mention it was okay, but you'd probably stick with water."

Jeff nodded in response with a smile, thanking Lenard for the compliment.

Noel smiled at Kara, taking her hand in hers.
"Oh yes, I said I don't mind if they do it but I won't be drinking any, maybe you could do the same, that way you won't need to worry."

"I don't just drink water. Sometimes, like Candy, I have my one pop a day, then. I've also had juice or milk. But that's a good thought." Kara nodded, patting her hand and giving it a soft squeeze.

Around one pm, Kara came into the kitchen to get lunch, and took her waffle, but was rooting around in the refrigerator.

"What are you looking for, Kara?" Pat groaned.

"The chili from last night. Mmm, celery..."

Candy rolled her eyes as Pat shook her head, saying, "Jeff might have put it away last night, and then ate it for his lunch. Check with him and out of the kitchen. Go put your dress on. Lenard will probably play his fujara soon."

Noel had decided to Stay with Kara, wanting to keep spending as much time with her as she could, so was with her as she was told to check with Jeffery and go change, which of course implied she should also go change. Though which of those happened first she would let Kara decied.

If Kara decided to go see Jeff he would explain that he did eat the chili before and apologize, not knowing she wanted some.

Kara waved it off. "I wasn't sure I wanted chili, too, until my lunch time. I don't usually eat on the weekends until about one." Noel would be able to attest to that, having lived there longer. "Don't change your lunchtime for me though. You want some leftover, oh well. First come first serve." That was just how lunch went. Saturdays were usually fend for oneself.

"The dress mom made you is probably in your room... Which Candy and Jeff share right now." Kara commented, finding only hers in her closet. "I mean, last Saturday was the threat of the storm, so we didn't dress up, and we didn't know about the storm the week before."

Jeff nodded, understanding that philosophy and glad that he did not cross any sort of guest line.

"Oh yeah that makes sense, I guess I'll ask Candy to see if she can get it, I don't want to intrude on their space. But umm before I go for that, while we have some privacy. I want to ask something I have been thinking about for a bit. L-last night was l-like my first time doing anything like that and umm, like. Was it okay? Was there a way I could do better with that stuff? Besides like knowing what I am ready for obviously." She asked looking down a little nervous.

Kara took a deep breath. "I'm not sure. I mean, what you were doing was fine, and felt good. The only thing is, unlike most girls who seemingly have endless abilities to orgasm, two is my absolute limit. Well, in a row. If I get a chance to catch my breath... Anyhoo," she waved hands and shook her head. "You don't ask to get your clothes from your room. Aren't you going in just to get your Slovakian dress? Candy would understand. Besides, you'll have to go all the way down to the kitchen to ask Candy. It's your dress. It's different if you were borrowing something of hers." Kara was trying to point out that technically the room was Noel's and her brother and Candy were guests in it.

Noel seemed a little confused by Kara's statement, as she was not well versed in all the orgasm tropes.
"Hmm? endless orgasms? Is that a thing? And umm okay, I'll run in quick then I suppose if you are certain it is okay" She nodded. Noel trusted Kara with these sorts of things, even though she was younger she had more experience than Noel did.

Kara rolled her eyes. "Some girls claim they can. Personally, I must be from Missouri... I just don't want to be part of it."

If Noel knew the nicknames of the states, she would get it, since Missouri was also known as 'The Show Me State'.

Kara then nodded. "Whose room is it anyway? It'd only be different if they were in it right now, and neither are. Your brother was downstairs last I saw, and Candy is helping Mom with cooking supper."

"Oh, alright. uhh, another question was, the thing you wanted to do with me, sh-should I have done that to you, g-go inside I mean" she asked with a blush her eyes turning to look down.

This in turn made Kara blush. She made a bit of an embarrassed face, because it seemed like she had to explain a G-spot to a fellow female. Trying to think of how she could explain this in a way that wouldn't sound condescending, and at the same time didn't make Noel's question or her (Kara herself) look daft, Kara sighed, "Um. L-lemme think on that. Err. Meanwhile, uh, get your dress..." She knew this had to be taken care of herself, she just didn't know how to explain where to find the G-spot. The short (and condescending) answer was yes, but to take away the sting... It would have to be explained farther than just that. And this was Noel. It had to be done delicately.

All this was written all over Kara's face, except the answer Noel sought. If she should have done it to Kara.

Noel seemed a little more nervous as Kara's expression changed, but nodded to the request.
"Oh, uhh, okay. I'll be right back with that dress" Noel replied, giving her a light hug before turning to go to the other room to get the dress, hoping it was where she saw it last.

As she waited, Kara thought about how to answer, stripped to her underwear and stepped into her own dress and put it on.

Noel would find the dress hanging where she had seen it last, since Candy was keeping hers and Jeff's little bit of clothes separate, they wouldn't have salvaged that much from the house, and both would need to get to the store when time allowed. That would be Sunday, though, which wouldn't give them a lot of time, unless Jeff had a different out.

Once in the room, Noel would check there first, finding it she would grab it with a sigh of relief then returned to Kara's room so she could change, without thinking she would just walk in.

Kara heard the door open, but didn't turn around, as she pulled her dress on and put her arms through the sleeves. "You find it okay?" She was expecting it to be Noel, and Noel would only see Kara's back anyway, since she hadn't zipped the dress up, yet.

"Oh!, sorry love" Noel quickly shut the door behind her.
"I should have knocked first, but yeah I found it" She smiled showing it to her.
"Should I change now or.. go into the bathroom or something?" she asked not sure if Kara was okay with her changing in front of her.

Surprised, Kara turned around, whilst simultaneously fussing with the zipper. "We've seen each other naked, Noel... You don't need to ask anymore. It's okay to change in here with me. You'll have to change in front of your teammates, anyhoo."

Back
Top Bottom