Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend Cosplays Supergirl (w/KiraMusani)

Noel had her phone in hand as Kara told her she was ready and looked down at it typing into it.
"Okay, so first, I think I'm ready... That by umm... Katey Perry? is that right?" Noel looked up at Kara seeming to think she was naming songs to sing.

Jeff would answer the phone and after letting her let out her immediate thoughts calmly explained that she was fine and only sedated to relax her nerves.

Unlike other band members, Betty actually paid attention to what she was being told, although she sniffled quite a bit. "Oh... Guess I shoulda took the offered ride. It was the whole family, though. You think I should just stay put and mind the house and cats, then? I'm wondering if that's really more reasonable..."

Kara took the phone and put it on the end table next to the bed. "Yes, it's by Katy Perry, and I actually would recommend that one, if you think you can do it, but that's not the think I'm ready I meant..." She laid down and tugged gently for Noel to get on top, as she began kissing Noel with slightly more passion. "Are you?"

Jeff was happy Betty listened quickly.
"You are fine, stay and watch the house and cat, I am sure that at the very least is giving them some peace of mind." He explained.

Noel let Kara take the phone looking at it as she placed it to the side, looking a little confused at first. As Kara laid down and pulled her gently she moved with the tug. The kiss seemed to finally get it to click, which she happily reciprocated.
"Oh..." She took a deep breath.
"Y-yeah I am ready, I think. what, you said before, you want me to lead? I umm, I don't really know what to do." She admitted, though had moved to lay over Kara, looking down at her.

Betty sighed, and verbally agreed, before thanking him and hanging up. Candy couldn't help herself. "So, who got that sage advice?" She asked with a flirty wink and grin (Although she would vehemently deny the crush she was obviously showing).

Kara ran her hands up and down Noel's arms with the cat who ate the canary grin. "Well, you were doing so well the first time... And this time no one needs to be interrupting. In other words..." She whispered softly into Noel's ear after Noel positioned herself better, "I think we're alone now..."

(End post)

Jeff smiled as he looked down toward Candy.
"That my dear girl was Betty. And what kind of thoughts are fueling that grin of yours?" He asked with a smirk.

Noel blushed lightly at her touch, not being able to help but smile at that and her words. But as she leaned in and whispered Noel bit her lip with excitement before leaning down and kissing Kara more deeply, her hands starting to move toward Kara's back and hips.

Candy said nothing was behind it besides liking him doling out sound advice. Which would beg the question of where her mind was when it was she getting it. Of course, her mind was on the crush she'd never willingly admit she had.

Kara wrapped her arms around Noel, rubbing her back with one hand, and kissing her lips and neck, as she ran the other along Noel's sides. With her being in a skirt, Kara was actually able to spread her legs a bit, but not as far as slacks or jeans would have allowed.

"A secret huh? well, no matter, you want to watch a film or something?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Noel's hands happily explored Kara's body, though she was still nervous about trying to touch some parts of her first, not knowing if it was too early to do so. Noel had been wearing a light fabric pant at this point and was able to spread her legs more, which helped as she was mounted over Kara.

As Kara's hand moved up her side, Noel winced lightly as she had accidentally glanced over Noel's knife wound which was mostly but not fully healed yet. Though her wince wasn't enough to break the kiss and she continued to try and lead her and Kara, gently moving her hand to the bottom of Kara's top.

"Up for most anything, except gore. Yeeecchh." Candy made the most stereotypical disgusted face complete with eyes tightly shut.

Pat noticed the look on the pop star's face as Lenard chuckled. "Be sure not to have anything too sweet, syrupy and sappy, or you might end up with a puddle of Candy, Jeff." She teased. "Romantic without over the top. We like those kinds of things. Right Candy?"

Candy raised a forefinger in the air, "Ok. Make that TWO movie genres I don't want to see tonight." She paused before saying, "Gore and Romance."

Lenard smirked. "Geez, Jeff. Tough break. Might as well have her watch The Outer Limits."

"Rod Serling. 60s. Steven Spielberg. Mid 80s. Not that gross stuff of today." Candy groaned.

"Kara's got Amazing Stories somewhere in the attic. We really need to get those other DVD series down and go through them again. Let's make that a family thing for Sunday." Lenard stated in such a way Pat just looked at him.

After a lengthy but not an uneasy long pause, Pat finally shrugged. "Dad has spoken, folks.

Kara apologized in between kisses, not thinking the injury would still be sensitive a full week later, but in reality it could be depending on the person, and although Noel was pretty strong, her toned skin wouldn't be that much stronger than Kara's... Who sprained her wrist punching the little speed bag completely off it's hook downstairs. Her light blue pullover polo was now in Noel's hands so she took incentive and reached for Noel's own top garment, while continuing to kiss lips and chin. "Mmm, ready when you are..." She purred with a grin almost as Cheshire like.

Jeff simply smiled and listened to the others.
"Sure we will go with the spoken word of Lenard then"

Noel told her it was okay when she apologized and continued to kiss her, holding Kara's shit in her hand. When Kara told her she was ready she nodded and started to lift Kara's shirt. Noel bit her lip looking at Kara as she removed her top. Noel was not wearing a bra under her shirt, though she assumed Kara was which made her wonder if she should remove it right away or if it was more romantic to wait.

With both tops off and Kara's beige bra on full display, Kara couldn't help but tease. "It's a frontal hook, should be right there... It just looks like Velcro."

Noel blushed.
"Heh, umm okay" Noel blushed and carefully unhooked her bra, taking a moment to do so.
"S-sorry, a little nervous and not really used to this stuff" She apologized after she managed to remove her bra, placing it off to the side with a blush.

Kara moved her arms to help the bra slide off and put her arms back around her and picked up the kissing, this time doing the leading by massaging along Noel's abdomen, slowly up to her A cups at the same time.

"mmm" Noel let out a gentle moan at the kiss and Kara's touch.
"That feels good" She whispered, placing her hand gently on Kara sides, moving her thumbs back and forth along her skin.

Kara ran her fingers gently over the areolas and finally against and over the nipples to invite Noel to follow her lead, and yet allow Noel to lead where she wanted to place her lips and when Noel wanted to go for her skirt.

"ohhh," Noel let out another gentle moan and did as Kara had expected. Her hands traced Kara's stomach line on either side then gently grasped her larger bust. Then she moved her fingers along her chest to her nipples, rubbing them with her index fingers as Noel leaned in for another passionate kiss.

Kara closed her eyes and hummed approvingly to Noel's touch, and rose up to meet Noel's lips in another liplock, as she went back to having one hand on Noel's A cups, running it over them, and the other caressing her back. As much as she'd like to, Kara wasn't going to take over, as she found she enjoyed the feel of Noel on top of her. It somehow felt right, and she continued to let out appreciative feminine sighs and hums to Noel's touch.

Noel happily pressed herself gently against Kara as she laid over her, kissing her and returning her pleasant feminine gasps of joy. Though Noel let her emotions guide her as she moved from kissing Kara on the lips, to her cheek, then her cheekbone, and down to her neck, kissing it passionately at the base where the neck meets the shoulder.

Last edited:
Kara's breath came out in a cute little squeak as lips met shoulder blade. Still trying to let Noel lead, but feeling uncomfortable in her skirt. Kara's emotions were going everywhere by this point "oohh, Noel!" Was how it finally came out with an attempted leg wrap... But of course her skirt was still in the way... So to speak. Kara could also start to feel herself dampen. Something she hadn't felt with another girl since Bonnie... And she loved it!

Noel was not sure if she was doing what she should or not, but she also was not thinking about it too hard. She was mostly going on what her emotions told her, or was it her instant? Either way when she heard Kara let out that squeak and speak her name she felt a surge of arousal as she felt herself dampen as well. Which for Noel was a completely new sensation. She continued to kiss her neck, slowly making her way down and kissing across her collar bone.
"mmm, Kara" Noel gave a gentle moan back as he pushed her body against Kara's once again.

Kara was enjoying the attention, and her squirming was part of showing that; which would show Noel some of what Bonnie (and other girls Kara had in bed) had been dealing with... She really had wanted to let Noel do the leading of when, but... "Noel... Hun... I never thought I'd say this... but I'm feeling a bit restrained by my skirt... Can you help?"

Noel couldn't help but squirm herself a little, and let out little giggles at Kara's squirming as she neared Kara's breast with her kisses she looked up hearing Kara speak.
"Hmm? oh, umm yes of course love" Noel looked down at Kara's skirt then back to her with a red face and a smile. She crawled back so that she was now kneeling between Kara's legs and undid her skirt pulling it off before leaning down and kissing Kara's waistline. Noel had taken her request as a hint of what Kara wanted Noel to do to her next.

Kara noticed what Noel did as soon as she was helped out of her skirt. She had only meant for her legs to be freer than they were with the fabric. There was still the cotton fabric of her panties, but they were far less restrictive. She let out a surprised "ooo!"at the sudden attention to her waistline and panties waistband, but no way was she about to complain about that! Instead, she invited Noel to continue exploring by spreading her legs.

Noel continued to smile as she kissed along the top of Kara's panties, enjoying the sound of her reaction. As Kara spread her legs Noel moved back a little more, moving her hands to grip Kara's panties, slowly pulling them down as she leaned up and kissed the newly exposed skin, though avoiding her womanhood directly for the moment encase Kara wanted to stop her.

Kara might not have been sure if Noel was doing what she wanted instead of sticking with whatever Noel originally wanted until the skirt was just a little too uncomfortable for Kara for lack of movement, however, she wasn't going to knock it; she wanted this, too, and it was long overdue considered everything they'd went through. She smiled and lifted her rump up enough for Noel, and hummed approvingly at the attention and touch of her girlfriend, tangling fingers loosely in what hair (due to Noel's haircut) was there, leaning back, and closing her eyes. She wanted Noel to lead, and if this was the new direction... So be it.

Feeling Kara play with her hair and seeing her lifting her hips up, Noel knew this is what Kara had wanted. Noel had never done this before, nor been on this side of it, or even see it happened before, she wasn't sure what to do, but she had hoped that she would follow her instincts and if she did something wrong or could do better, hope Kara would say sometthing. She leaned in and soon started to kiss Kara's damp womanhood, gentle kisses at first then she started to lick, which would likely remind Kara of Noel's abnormally long tongue as she was able to lick and able to hit from her hole to clit with ease.

(OOC: Tongue video)

Back
Top Bottom