Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Staff member
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
She nodded. It did sound like something she would want... would like. She approved of his choice, though she didn't express that as he so carefully rolled her to her back. Looking up at him it took a lot of effort to not squirm on the bed. Giving a little whimper she tried to do as he said. To relax. Her big brother would make everything alright. He always did.. No matter what.

Gazing into his eyes she felt his hand slide into her panties. Golden eyes never left his as his fingers brushed her sex even if her cheeks colored. Gasping she whimpered, she lost the battle to keep her eyes open, her head falling back against the pillows as his middle finger sunk into her wet folds. She bit her lower lip, slowly opening her eyes.
"Ivan" It was a request, a demand.. a plea. His name, a single word. She pulled at him a little, needing .. wanting more, her hips squirming under his hand.

She was cute when she blushed. He never saw her blush, Scarlett didn't really seem to feel shame, embarrassment or anything similar so seeing it now as his finger slid into her he loved it. If this truly was going to be her first orgasm...he wanted it at his hands, at his fingertips. He wanted to watch and look into her eyes as she felt that burst of pleasure for the first time, realised how good it could feel. She would be addicted, he just knew it...something else that could keep her sated even, perhaps. Her little gasps and whimpers told him when he was hitting the right spots and he added another finger.

He leaned close, fingers dancing inside her as he kissed her again, groaned. His cock was so hard...he could have just used that, she hadn't said not to but he...he wanted this. It felt somehow more intimate and he could let her decide when to lose her virginity, he wanted her to decide when he orgasmed anyway, already he felt they belonged to her even though she hadn't said anything of the sort. His thumb slid up her lips, towards her clit as he pulled away from the kiss.
"It's okay Mistress, I've got you...I'll take care of you okay? Just cum for me...let yourself fall, let it crash over you, embrace the pleasure, it's good, I promise, it will feel incredible."

She kissed him back, eagerly and almost hungry. As he pulled back from the kiss, she nipped at his lower lip. She felt when he added another finger and it earned him a little gasping moan. Watching him, she squirmed on the bed a little as his finger brushed her lit, the sudden touch enough to make her want to come out of her skin. It was the lack of touching ever.. the need.. that made her feel this way right?

She nodded and moaned, letting her big brother finger her. The idea that it was him.. what they were agreeing to do.. what she would do to him. What he wanted her to do. The look in his eyes.. Her sound of pleasure had already been rising when the feeling hit her. She wanted to tell him to stop but she couldn't form the words as her first orgasm came crashing down on her. Crying out her eyes left his as he head was thrown back, her hips pressing into his hand. Breathing ragged Scarlett whimpered and moaned the pleasure overwhelming her.

Panting she slowly opened her eyes. Blushing still she smiled at him and whimpered, her voice a little rougher for the wear.
"Maybe you should have pitted me" She gave a breathless giggle, pulling him back down to her. Without him.. she'd have never know that feeling... Her tongue slid into his mouth almost aggressively, her body still basking in the afterglow. Pulling back she nipped at his lower lip. "It felt so good Ivan" A slow smile curled on her lips again. "And to think.. my big brother.. my puppy.. helped me"

He knew the moment she was cumming, the cry she made as her head thrust back against the pillow and her hips rose up to meet his hand was unmistakable along with the sounds, whimpers, moans...he watched every moment as it took over her, his fingers still moving, inside her, rubbing her clit, his other hand finding her hair and just stroking softly while she rode that feeling and he encouraged her to do so. When she opened her eyes to him again he was smiling down at her and he pulled his hand back, fingers coated in her juices as he pulled them from her panties. He was about to say something when she pulled him down for a kiss and he responded in kind.

When she released him he smiled again, yelping a little as she nipped his lip and chuckling.
"I bet it did...you looked incredible, seeing you in pleasure like that...my cock is aching, I need it too, so badly." He leaned against her and she would feel it press against her hip. "Yes, your puppy. I'll always help you, I'm yours, all yours." Rubbing against her he kissed her again, almost humping her but slowly, just feeling that contact against her bare flesh.

She felt him sliding against her thigh, the head of his cock leaking pre-cum. Looking at him from behind drowsy lids she smirked. "I think you're all leaky, puppy.." She stroked his cheek almost lazily. "But, I don't think puppies should hump.. I wouldn't want one humping my pillow or anything. So stop.." Leaning into him she kissed him softly. "You may if I give you permission but otherwise" Leaning back again, languid from her first orgasm she yawned.

"I may not know what orgasm denial is, in the way you used it either, but blind stab in the dark it means you're not allowed to cum.." She smiled at him, the look down right evil. "That the basic gist?" She was still petting his cheek, her hand lingering there. If it was she liked the idea, and he clearly wanted to try it. "Tell me what you know about that while you carry me to the bath?" it was phrased as a request but it was far from it. "I am not sure I can stand, big brother" She smiled at him, blushing lightly from the reason why. It was silly that the taboo had such an effect on her, but it was a fuzzy happy feeling.

He at least had the good graces to blush when she told him he was leaky...he knew he was, she had made him so fucking horny he couldn't quite stand it and calling him puppy again didn't make it any better, nor did her telling him to stop. He whined a little, complying reluctantly and looking into her eyes, the need clear in his own. "Please little sister...please, I need it so badly..." He kissed her hungrily and listened to her as she figured out exactly what orgasm denial was. While it thrilled him again he really hadn't meant this time, he wanted an orgasm before she started to deny him! "Yeah...that's the basics..."

Her request was met with a nod and he stood up, pulling his boxers the rest of the way to cover himself and then leaning down to scoop her up off the bed into his arms. The way she talked, the way she called him puppy or big brother...it all just made him want her so badly. He carried her towards the bath, speaking as he walked.
"Well it's like you said...I'd prefer an orgasm first before you denied me though, I didn't know you'd do that so I haven't...in a few days." He blushed and continued. "But more than just denying it there are chastity devices, and you have to...keep me horny. If I'm not horny it doesn't matter, it's the desire that makes it hard so making me pleasure you or doing things that turn me on while denying me would be what made it tough..." He didn't think he wanted to mention some of the evil toys he had seen before now, the kali's teeth in particular, so he didn't.

When he reached the bathroom he had a problem, he wanted to run her a bath but he would have to lay her down first and there was nowhere comfortable. He looked down at her, really not wanting to sit on the hard edge of the bath.
"Mistress, would you mind sitting here while I run it?" He was already lowering her down towards the edge.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling at the way he said she had gotten the basic idea. "Regretting telling me?" She laid her head on his shoulder while he carried her to the bathroom. She she did have the basic idea! She nodded and nipped at his ear "I see.. I think I will hold off on that one for now, but.. you still can't right now anyway. I want to go out and buy things for my puppy! Maybe if you're a really good boy while we are out you can after play later" She seemed genuinely excited for this, and was.

Looking at the bath she nodded some.
"I suppose" Settled on the edge of the rub she waited until he was leaning over to start the water before dragging her nails down the curve of his ass. She had a focused look on her face, the action was slow and teasing. "I never noticed before, but you have a very nice ass big brother" Leaning into him she kissed his hip. "So what other toys will we need for puppy?" She shook her head just after asking. "No don't tell me, we will ask the person at the store. They will know best, I am sure!"

Nodding and whimpering, Ivan looked down at her with sad eyes. "A little...I have a feeling that because of your...proclivities then once you like the idea of something you'll push it till I'm begging you and then some..." It wasn't really the worst thing since he did like how she took control and kept it, didn't give in. He had only a little evidence of that so far but everything about her pointed to a strictness when it came to tormenting him whether it was pain or denial of orgasms, tickling...she would enjoy his suffering and show little mercy if he understood her correctly. He shivered as he laid her down onto the edge of the tub, just what was he getting himself into? At least she said they might be able to play later.

He leaned forwards to turn the taps when he felt her nails on his ass, crying out as the sharp, sudden contact sent a wave of pain through him. The sharpness on the already sore rear amplified the usual pain he got from contact and he closed his eyes, hissing while she did it until she had finished and leaned in to kiss his hip.
"Oww, fuck...is that why you like hurting it so much?" He turned to her with a smile, standing and looking down at her. "You have a much better ass anyway...Mistress." He was about to speak when she told him they would ask the person at the store and his eyes went wide, blush clearly deepening as he shut his mouth. The bath was almost done anyway and he started to slide his boxers down again. "Shall I get in with you this time too?"

She laughed a bright sound that bounced off the tiles of the bathroom. "No, I just enjoy hurting you." She gazed up at him, from her spot on the edge of the tub he towered over her. She was a small female as it was normally.. "Besides puppy" Her words were crooning and held a hint of violence. "I will soon hurt more than just your ass. If we are to be lovers and odd feelings about hurting your" She paused and settled on a word. "Manhood, or balls? It will be gone.." She looked serene sitting there, gazing up at him. "I will make you cry and beg so many more times" She smiled at him.

She looked to the water and nodded.
"Yes, we both need to get clean before we head out" She shifted herself on the cold porcelain of the tub. "You will wash me first, then yourself." Her dominance came easy to her, he had lifted the stopper that would have made her stop. He liked this. Like her like this. In truth it was part of who she was. She had never liked asking for anything. Demanding and just expecting was far easier.

Ivan shook his head in response to her comment about hurting him, though he opened his mouth to she carried on to talk about CBT, hurting his cock or hist balls. He paused, then closed it again, not quite sure what to say as she made him shiver again. Was it good, or bad? He was terrified of how much she would hurt him but the way she teased him about it made him almost excited by the idea. He had to be losing his mind. "I see...that's...scary...but I trust you." Even his voice was shakey and he climbed into the bathtub, looking up at her and reaching for her. He didn't want her on the opposite side of him this time, he wanted her close to him, in his lap.

He pulled her towards him, careful not to hurt her and picked up the sponge once she was positioned comfortably.
"It's so bad...I'm scared of you hurting me, especially...there...but when you said it, I was excited. I want to beg and cry for you, I want to prove to you that I can be a good victim, a good release for your urges...isn't that strange?" He was washing her as he spoke, wondering how she felt about that. "What you described, they call it CBT by the way, cock and ball torture, just so you know." It was a bad idea to tell her but when he was this horny he just kept making the decisions he knew he would regret!

Scarlett found his intense attraction to what she wanted to do to him, even with the fear he felt interesting. It was appealing that even with that fear he wanted her to hurt him, to satisfy her own desires and needs above his own. The thought of caring from him also was appealing to her in a way that she never thought to experience. She had always loved Ivan. Without question. However this was new ground for her, a level of intimacy she had never thought to have with another human.

She smiled slowly and shook her head.
"No, I don't think it's strange. It is at least, no less strange than wanting to hurt people" Cuddled into him she allowed him to rub the sponge along her skin. It like was also novel. Before today, being touched even sometimes by him had been hard. She had never pulled away or fought the contact from Ivan, but she rarely sought it out. Relaxing against him she played one hand along the surface of the water, little ripples following the movement. "Does C-B-T appeal to you then" She drew out the letters almost playfully as if rolling them on her tongue to see how they felt. "Or it is something you're more afraid of? How would I do it?" She glanced up at him from under her lashes. So small even in his arms like this. Delicate and far from being physically imposing.

The sponge was carefully dragged over every inch of her flesh while he washed her, his eyes on it's movements, fascinated with her body now that he could explore it as much as he liked openly. He lingered in certain areas, around her nipples, down along her navel and lower still between her thighs, taking his time to cleanse her and gently take care of her while she answered him. She was so beautiful...to look at Scarlett you would never know what she was capable of, what she wanted to do, what she enjoyed. What she had already done. She looked innocent, serene and sweet. She cuddled back into him and idly played with the surface of the water and he thought a little, answering her back.

"Yes...and no. It's a delicate part of me...sensitive, I have never been hurt there but I'm sure it will be scarier than in most places, it will hurt more too...and being hit in the balls is just awful..."
With her closeness and his lack of orgasm he was still rock hard, his cock trapped beneath her and he was pretty sure sandwiched a little between the soft globes of her ass and he could feel it try to twitch and move. "The crop would work...I think electricity is used, there is sounding though I'm not sure about that...you'd need to look that up, I wouldn't be the one doing it." He whimpered a little at the thought of some of this, the way she said it was so teasing too and the way she looked at him, cute and innocent again. He wasn't fooled. "The...the Kali's teeth are something I've seen but so terrifying...for the balls, I think gripping around the base to make the skin taut and a...a paddle or something...god why am I telling you this. Rope, for binding around the base can keep it hard while you do...things." He shivered...scared of what she would do with this information.

She shifted in the bath, stopping his hands as she turned towards him. Looking into his eyes she slowly rose, water splashing against the sides. Her lips found his and the kiss was far sweeter, lingering before she pulled back. "You're telling me, because while it scares you.. You want me to. You know I will and that I will be very happy to do it.. It will help me feel better. Help keep me safe.. And You know that I will take pleasure" She said the word pleasure low and drew it out "from hurting you." She rubbed her nose to his, in a little Eskimo kiss. "You trust me to hurt you without harming you. And while you may not like the pain I will inflict.. You like giving up that control. Like serving.. Like a good puppy would" She didn't know if what she said would help him any.. But she was putting the two things together. A dog obeyed and loved their owner without question. He loved her without question. He wanted to do these things for her.

Sitting back a little, a small hand wrapped around his length, slowly moving along it's hardness in the water. She could feel the resistance of her skin against his so she didn't push it too far, just explored him almost lazily.
"Don't worry puppy, I will help you do all the the things you want to do. We will do all the things I want to do too. And, while it was cute that you said I'd look it up, you will. You will explain it to me so I can do it to you.."

Ivan gasped as she shifted and turned towards him, his cock able to move freely and standing almost upright as she leaned in and kissed him. He had to close his eyes, the moment so intimate and sensual, the kiss soft and sweet. When she pulled away he felt breathless, content to listen to her speak. Everything she said was true...god help him, he wanted to please her so badly that he would gladly submit to the pain she wished to cause in him, he would give that to her a thousand times over if it made her smile more. He smiled himself as she rubbed her nose against him and laughed nervously whens he said it was what a good puppy would do. "Yeah...a good puppy. Your good puppy, little sister. Mistress." He hadn't known what he wanted to call her then so he had gone with both.

Her hand on his length electrified him, he gasped at first contact and groaned, the sound needy as she lightly played with his hard, aching shaft.
"I..I will look it up, I will, but...I think you will need to also, Mistress...I can't explain to you how far to go, how to do things if you don't see them yourself too...I'm sorry...I wish I could, I want to make you happy, that's all I want..." He was leaning back, she could use his manhood like a controller right now, it was the only thing he could feel like his entire being was in her hand.

Golden eyes watched him ans she played with his cock. When he said she'd need to look it up too, she squeezed a little harder. She wasn't mad, but she enjoyed teasing him. If he looked at her, he'd see the smile on her face. "Fair enough puppy" She shifted closer, her other hand cupping his balls. She stroked him almost lazily, the friction of the water not making the motion as gentle. She rolled his balls gently, feeling them shift in her hand. A soft giggle and she released him. "Later, I will explore you better.." She smiled brightly. "But for now, wash yourself and then go get dressed.. Then we will go buy things!"

She stood, water pouring down her body. Rivulets of water streaked along her pale skin in crooked paths. Stepping from the water she reached for a towel, drying herself out.
"Try and not take too long.." She turned and left still drying off. Scarlett didn't question what she wanted or how she might tease him today. It felt right and he was like putty in her hands it seemed. He liked it. She liked it. Surely she was doing something right.

Dressed, Scarlett waited for him to join her. A black top that would fit to the soft curves of her body, the skirt was a bright splash of red that ended just past her finger tips. A pair of sheer black stocking and a pair of ankle boots completed her outfit. Hair was carefully braided to the side, in a lose messy braid. "Hurry up!" Her voice carried up the stairs as her impatience built.

Ivan groaned as she squeezed his shaft almost like a warning, looking down to see the smile playing on her lips. Again she moved, closer, cupping him and playing with him, even giggling. She was driving him wild...he whimpered as she released him and nodded. Was it just because of her personality that she was so good at this, at controlling him and reading him? "Yes Mistress...I'll be as quick as I can." He sat back and started to clean himself but he couldn't take his eyes off her as she rose, beautiful, flawless. It took him all of five minutes to wash himself, not taking nearly as much time as he had exploring her body before he climbed out of the tub, emptying it and drying himself off. He still winced as he had to dry where she had beaten him, having a feeling it would be sore there for a while still though it was already not nearly as bad as it had been.

Going to his room, he dressed in fresh boxer shorts, black jeans and a green and blue tartan shirt. White socks and black boots and he was ready, just in time to hear her call out for him to hurry up. Grabbing his wallet her paused at the door, taking a deep breath. This was going to be a challenge, he knew she would toy with him in public, her personality almost screamed it so of course he had reservations but he wanted this as much as she did. Exhaling, he quickly took the stairs and smiled, reaching out for her hand.
"I'm ready, I think. You said we can go to another town right?" He led her towards his car. "Would you mind looking up sex shops in the next town? I'm sure there is at least one and I don't want to run into any other officers here, they know I have a little sister, and that she's blonde..." Climbing into the driver's seat, he waited patiently for her.

She linked her fingers with his and nodded. "Sure, I can. You could just like girls that looked like me you know. I don't think that is all that unusual." Smiling she let him lead her from the house. Settled into his car she looked up the stores in question, humming softly. "So sex shop first or pet store?" She figured either way he would be embarrassed.

After giving him the address she shifted in the car to look at him. "Do you like the term Mistress?" She had noticed that he flipped between that can calling her little sister. She didn't mind the term or the flipping. Playing with the end of her braid she told him as much. "I like both that and when you call me little sister. I think.. Mistress if I give you a direct order?" She was trying to puzzle out the terms when something hit her. A full on pout forming on her lips. "Will I even be allowed in the sex shop?" She was eighteen and looked it.. There was little doubt she would be mistaken for someone of age. "Iiiiiiiivvvvvvaaaaaaaannnn!" His name was drown out with her pouting. This would ruin everything if she wasn't allowed in!

Last edited:
He even liked it when she linked fingers with him. Now that he thought about it...had he ever had a long term relationship? Beyond and month, maybe two, he hadn't and he wasn't sure that counted really and even then they had lived apart, he had always put Scarlett first so when it really came down to it...this was going to be new for him too. The linking fingers, he hadn't done that often and it had never made his heart leap like it did now. He could tell right away that it was special...that he hadn't felt this way about any other girl he had been with and while it made him feel a little guilty, maybe a little sad, he also felt elated.

In the car he started driving while she looked one up for him.
"P...pet store I think..." He was blushing already, he remembered what she had said about getting help and he shook his head trying to shake it off. Then she asked her question and he looked down at her, smiling as she played with her own hair. "I do, I love the term Mistress, and calling you little sister...cos you are still my little sister." He nodded. "That sounds fair." When she asked the next question he could see the pout when he glanced at her and the way she said his name, it was so cute, he couldn't help but tease her a little. "Hmm...I don't know, you are too young..." He looked for her reaction, grinning, then started to chuckle to himself. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they won't give a damn as long as you don't say your real age so just relax okay? You'll be fine."

She snorted softly and shook her head. "Not like I'd walk in an hop on the counter and say to the clerk. Hi, I am Eighteen years old.. By the way did you know I am going to have sex with my big brother, the cop?" She rolled her eyes at him and looked out the window, the trees and houses passing by in a blur. She gave a giggle and shook her head. "I was worried more because I look Eighteen, thanks" She pinched his arm lightly and stuck her tongue out him.

"So pet store first, we need a cage big enough for you on all fours, a really thick and nice mat for inside and maybe another for laying on outside the cage. Bowls, toys..." She nodded as she ticked off each thing on her fingers. "Anything else from the pet store? Can you wear a doggie collar, or is there a human one we should get?" She looked to him for guidance, knowing it was the near sighted leading the blind.

Last edited:
Ivan laughed and shook his head, grinning like a fool. "Well I certainly hope that's not what you do, I could probably get in some trouble..." He turned to face her and stuck his tongue out at her, feeling playful. "I know you want to hurt me but I don't think that's the way to do it, not if you still want me around." Her pinching his arm didn't really hurt much, he kind of liked it. Just another tiny little bit of contact and he was so happy she was comfortable enough to do it. He listened to her talk about what they would need from the pet store and he blanched a little...how were they meant to test how well the cage would fit for him? Just eye it up? Was she really going to put him in one? It was so exciting and yet...scary. The story of their relationship so far.

He decided to bring that up to her.
"So we are just going to judge by looking if the cage is big enough, right? I don't think there is another good way to test in the middle of a store." He thought about her question with the collar. "I could wear a doggie collar, I think you can get ones for people online or probably in the sex shop though, better quality. I..." He turned to smile at her. "A collar is a big deal. A collar just for playing is fine but if you wanted something more permanently worn to show that...that I'm yours, then...I don't know, I'd like you to choose it, and carefully. And it would be hard to wear at work..." He frowned, they wouldn't really understand down at the station.

A brow slowly lifted as he asked about the cage. As they were stopped at a light she figured he'd not bitch too much as she unbuckled her seat belt. Leaning across the car she licked the edge of his ear, her warm breath brushing along his skin, one of her hands slid between his legs and she rubbed at him gently. It felt silly and she was unsure but she rolled with her idea. She wanted to make his brain stop for a second. "No, big brother. It's not right. I will have you get on all fours and crawl into one." The light changed and she sat back in her seat, seat belt firmly back in place. "The light is green.." her voice held laughter "If we are asked why we are doing it, just explain that we need one big enough for our english mastiff. The are the biggest dog breed I think.."

There was a new problem however. His words sunk in about the importance of a collar. If they were going to do this she wanted to make it perfect for him and the idea of 'owning' him and showing it appealed to her. She began to play on his phone searching for something that would do the job. She would take her time to find a good one she decided.. But for around the house they would get one today. Nodding to herself she kept scrolling as the car pulled into the parking lot of the pet store.

Stopped at a red light he heard her unbuckle the belt and then her lips were at his ear, tongue flicking out, hand on his jeans. He groaned, closing his eyes...she was picking this up way too quickly to give him any time to recover from his previous thoughts about her, and he was so horny at this point his cock started to harden immediately. Her next words didn't help. "I..." That was all he could manage, blushing as she moved back into her seat, him frozen in time not even noticing the light. She mentioned it was green and he took another few seconds to register it, helped by the horn blaring from the car behind them. He started to drive again, looking to her. "That was cruel! English mastiff...and I suppose I have to get in cos I'm around the same size huh?"

His voice didn't hold annoyance but he rolled his eyes anyway while she played with her phone. This was going to be humiliating...and in public too. He was excited at the thought, he was, but he was glad she was going to push him into it because he didn't know if he would be able to request anything like this on his own. How fortunate he was that she seemed to be thrilled with the idea of toying with him in public too. They started to walk into the store, his heart filled with both dread and anticipation, holding out his hand towards her.
"Okay, I'll let you lead the way then...you seem to enjoy being in charge anyway..."

She nodded some. "It feels natural.. Being in charge." She kept her voice lower as she spoke. "Like.. I never enjoy following orders. Teachers in particular irk me." Scarlett was not a stupid girl and while she loved learning she hated how the bar was set for the lowest common denominator of the class. She shrugged "I like learning, but having it presented by them is bothersome" This was part of who she was. For her, most people were below her or could not exist. She just didn't care about them. "And you seem to really like that I take charge, even if I am unsure about some things"

She had lead him toward the toys. Slipping her hand into his she nodded to the vast selection. "Pick a few you think you could use. Maybe a rope toy and a ball and one other" Looking up at him she motioned him closer. When he bent down she kissed his cheek and whispered. "And try and not think about it. From what you said, it's meant to be freeing to a point it seems.. So enjoy picking your toys puppy" She knew he would be embarrassed and she liked that.. but she wanted him to be happy in this desire of his too.

He had already guessed most of what she said, that being in charge felt natural to her. Of course somebody like her, who saw the world like she did would love getting their own way and answering to nobody, he knew that from criminology as well as some of the other required learning for his training. He was happy he could give her that and he squeezed her hand gently. "I do really like that you take charge. I don't know why I am so submissive, but I don't even care. I love it and I've never felt so happy as when you're telling me what to do. Not even asking, demanding." He chuckled softly as they reached the toy aisle. "I suppose we make a good pair like that."

Blushing as she told him to pick some toys for himself he bent down to pick up a rubber bone toy he liked the look of, simple yet somehow appealing when she kissed his cheek and whispered to him. He blushed a little more at the word puppy again, picking up the bone and feeling the weight of it in his hand. Grinning, he saw a little rubber bunny and reached for that next, squeezing it and hearing it squeak. He laughed and held it out to her, his eyes lit up.
"These, and the rope, and the ball. Is that okay? Would it bother you too much?" Handing them to her he found something else, it was a hollow chewtoy that you could put treats in and the dog would have to fight to get them out, chewing and using their mouth to try and get them to fall out of the hole. He picked that up next. "Actually, this instead of the bone I think."

She smiled at him brightly as he seemed to really get into it. When she had been younger he had always tried to make holidays like Christmas as special as he could for her. She knew at least from movies while happy she had never been elated like this.. She was happy that he was though. Chuckling softly she shook her head. "Get the bone too silly. And no.. I have ways to make puppies quiet if they squeak their toys too much." Kissing his arm she slipped past him. "Let me get a cart, we will need one for the crate anyway."

She came back a few moments later with the cart. His new toys placed into the basket she slipped her hand back into his and lead him to the area where the bowls were. She had in her mind what she wanted to get him, but when she saw the handsome dark wood bowl stand, she changed it. Picking it up she placed it into the car. It would hold the bowls off the floor, making it easier for him to eat out of them, the metal bowls inset into the dark wood.
"Now.. a crate?" Smiling at him she nudged him with their joined hands to where the crates were. "And then we can pick out a bed!"

Standing in front of the crates she looked at the display examples. Nodding to one.
"Pull that one down. I want to make sure it's roomy enough." Based on looks alone it would be. On the ground it came up to to just below her breasts. That was not going to stop her from having him crawl into it.

Back
Top Bottom