Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Staff member
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
The smile on her face made his heart leap again, he loved seeing her happy and she seemed to be enjoying his enthusiasm for the toys. He had always wanted to try something like this but with keeping them afloat as her guardian and caring for her as well as his own training he had never found the time to find somebody willing to do it with him. The excitement was almost tangible as he threw all the toys into the cart and his eyes went wide at her comment. He spoke quietly next to her, almost mumbling as he took her hand and they moved to get the bowls. "I don't think I want to know what ways you have...I will be very careful about squeaking it..." The bowls she chose made a lot of sense, he was too excited to think about practicality right now and very happy that she was there to do so, happy and thankful.

When they got to the cages and she asked him to pull one down he was suddenly very aware of how many people there were in the store. It wasn't small, the place was huge which meant they were spread around but it also meant that they were in an aisle which people would surely pass through to get to the one they wanted. He pulled down the cage, setting it on the ground beside her.
"It definitely looks roomy enough...yeah, I think this one will do nicely." He grinned sheepishly. "Besides, I really don't think we are allowed to just test them out, that would be a little silly. And look at how many people are in here..." He was trying to talk his way out of what he knew she wanted, running his hand over the thick bars of the cage. Not like prison bars of course, but thick enough that he knew even a grown man couldn't break them without a lot of effort and maybe tools.

She shook her head, her voice was low a soft treat in her words. "I am sure people bring their dogs in and have them get in to test it. You will try it before we buy it." She moved closer to him, looking up at him. "You may refuse Ivan.. But I promise you, if you do.. I will make you regret it" She pointed at the floor. "Now on all fours and get in" She knew he wanted her to push him and she would to a point. Much like she needed a little time until she would be okay with a lot of touching, she understood if this was too much too soon. He'd pay for it, disobeying her, but she would let him for now.

The tone of her voice was low and...god help him it was sexy too, the way she demanded of him that he would get in. She said he will try it...not that she wanted him to, that he would. He respected that she gave him the option of refusal too but his eyes widened when she said she would make him regret it. He looked around, he could see people which meant that if they looked, they would see him. Still, as she pointed he swallowed and nodded. "Yes...Mistress." Those were the only words he could manage, his mouth a little dry as he lowered himself to his knees and opened the cage door, crawling into it. It was definitely roomy enough for him without giving too much space. He could turn if he needed to without being pressed against the bars but it wasn't easy to do so. He looked up at her, he could see her through the criss crossed bars. "How...how does it look?"

She smiled softly as he said yes Mistress and lowered onto all fours. "Good boy" She saw an employee looking at them and she waved the woman over. "Sorry, could you help us?" She smiled at the woman, that mask that she wore settling into place. There was a distinct change in her. "We have a rather big boy.. and we wanted to check if this was a good size." The woman looked at them and then nodded, offering a hesitant smile. "Yeah, it should work for him. We have a slightly larger cage too, though it's not on display" Scarlett made a soft hmmm noise. "Would adding a thick bed in make a difference?" "Oh yes, it would. If you're going to do that as well, I'd go with the slightly bigger cage" Looking down at Ivan she shook her head. "Love you didn't need to stay in there!" She looked to the sales associate and shook her head chuckling. The woman laughed "If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask."

Ivan smiled up at her when she called him a good boy, the words making him feel something warm though when she waved towards an employee his cheeks burned fiercely. He shook his head a little trying to signal to her not to do it, he was on his hands and knees inside the cage! The woman came over and he couldn't quite look her in the face as they spoke and she looked down at him, he was frozen and didn't know quite what to do until she spoke down to him. Blushing a little more, he quickly started to climb from the cage without a word as the woman walked away, glaring at his little sister as he climbed to his feet and closed the cage.

"Did you have to do that?" His voice was barely above a whisper, he didn't want to attract any more attention. "Oh my god I didn't...I mean why would you...I was in the cage!" He was genuinely lost for words, he hadn't thought she would actually call somebody over. "I can't believe you Scarlett...I thought I was going to die of shame in there!" He lifted the cage, he assumed she wanted the larger one anyway and he put up back up on the shelf. His heart was still racing and he didn't know how to feel about what had happened. "Okay...okay, I think I'm starting to calm down a little...what next?"

Lifting both brows she waited for him to stop his little outburst. "I didn't have to no. I wanted to" She had enjoyed that quite a bit. Looking up at him she put her hand on his arm. "You said you wanted that.. Now that you're calm tell me what it makes you feel when I say I liked it. I liked knowing you were on all fours beside me in that cage" She blushed softly as she admitted the next bit. "It made me horny" She lifted a brow. "Is a little humiliation for you now worth the amount of joy and pleasure it brought me?" She nodded past him to the cages. "Get the bigger one puppy"

She turned and walked off leaving him to grab what she told him and catch up. She didn't go too far, just to the dog beds. She was taking his care and comfort seriously. Touching beds. He needed time she knew, but based on everything he had said today, what she had done was exactly what he wanted. It was harmless, easy to explain away and it gave them both satisfaction.

His heartrate was starting to return to normal levels and the red in his cheeks starting to subside a little though he still felt mortified. What she said though...he pouted at her playfully, just the way she said she wanted to made him feel good, how was he supposed to combat this? "That's playing dirty...little sister." He dragged out the words when he called her little sister again, she had said she liked it, hadn't she? He leaned closer to her, still pouting a little. "All the humiliation for me in the world is worth it if it brings you even a little bit of joy." He kissed the top of her head, he didn't know why but he wanted to make sure she knew he wasn't really upset. "You just might have to force me because it was definitely difficult for me...but I belong to you, completely."

He turned and grabbed the slightly larger cage that she had nodded to, carrying it to where she was looking at the dog beds and placing it in the cart. She was taking this very seriously and he had no doubt he would be spending a lot of time in this cage for sure. He looked at a few of the beds, finding one that looked perfect to fit into the cage and drawing her attention to it. The pattern on it was pretty simple, bones, bowls, cages all cartoonishly drawn onto a red background.
"This one look good? I like it a lot."

She looked at it and nodded slowly. "Yeah okay. it does look good." She leaned into him for a moment, savoring the little touch. She was trying to get used to all the touching them being lovers would entail. She found that over all it wasn't too bad, she even enjoyed it, though she'd still need time. "I think that's all of it. We should check out and head to the other store" Her hand found his again as they walked to the front of the store.

As the walked she looked up at him.
"You know, I will always play dirty, yeah?" She smiled at him. "Besides, admit it. You love it." She smiled at the person behind the counter and let him step forward to buy the items. Once it was paid for and loaded up she cuddled into her seat and closed her eyes. "You know that.. Mask I wear?" her eyes still closed she felt the car turn on. "Sometimes it's a lot to wear. Thank you for accepting me as I am." Before even with him she had worn it. Been someone else. The freedom he offered her was priceless.

Throwing the bed into the cart too he shivered when she mentioned the other store...he knew that if this was anything to go by he was in for another rough time there, but he wasn't just dreading it, he was excited too. She made him feel that way, it was all her and he couldn't be happier. He nodded at her question and made a noise somewhere between a frustrated growl and a whine. "Yeah...I know, and I love it, I do...please don't ever change." He grinned sheepishly at his own admission and paid for the items on his card before he took them back and loaded them into the trunk of the car. Once everything was in, he sat behind the wheel and started it up, looking at her as she spoke.

"That mask..." He knew what she meant, the one that she put on to stop others seeing the darker side of her, what lurked beneath the surface. "It keeps you safe. I know it must be hard...you never need it around me." He started to drive while letting her guide the way, she had looked it up after all. "I don't just accept you as you are, I want you as you are. You're my little sister and I love you so fucking much...that has never ever been in question, not even on that night..." He turned to look at her. "And you're my Mistress. You're a little evil, sadistic, demanding...I love that too. You scare me with what you want to do to me...and I love that too. I love all of you, Scarlett. I'm not afraid to say it."

She nodded softly, it took it's toll, but he loved her. She smiled across the car at him and slipped her hand into his free one. It would take a little bit of time for them to reach the next store and she was happy just to sit in silence on the way there. She let her mind process his words and as they pulled up she held his hand tighter as he turned the car off. Looking up at him she smiled softly "I love you too. I was afraid for so long if you saw who I was you'd hate me or be afraid in a less fun sort of way of me." She lifted his hand to her mouth and she placed a soft kiss on his palm. "The fact that you don't still amazes me, but I could never put it properly into words how much it means."

Flashing him a smile, she released his hand. "Now lets go buy sex toys and embarrass you more!" Climbing out of the car she let the door close with a soft thump. Looking at the blacked out windows she giggled softly. She knew why but it seemed a little silly too. She held her hand to him, leading him to the door. "I will ask the nice person what sort of things we need" She gave this as a warning so he could prepare himself. To her it was incredibly gracious. Inside she looked around before approaching the woman behind the counter. "Hi there!" Scarlett used a happy tone and pulled a smile onto her lips. "I was wondering if you could help us." She nodded to Ivan. "We are looking to try puppy play and are looking for some suggestions of things to get"

Squeezing her hand gently as she placed it in his own Ivan nodded. "It must have been hard for you, but I could never hate you. Never be scared of you, I feel safe with you, little sister. Even when you scare me I feel safe." It was true, every word. He knew how much she loved him because he felt it too, he loved her also and he would never let her forget that. When they pulled up he groaned as she teased him and nodded. "Yeah yeah...you're loving this a little too much I think..." Even as he said it he was smiling, following her into the store, hand in hers. Inside, she gave him the warning and pulled him along with her.

He looked away. The woman behind the counter looked barely into her twenties, kind of punkish and a little cute and it was so much worse than in the pet store, this one knew what they were going to do with the puppy stuff and he just couldn't look at her, blushing already with his eyes on the wall. Dildos of all sizes, butt plugs, collars, gags...there were a lot of things and he started at them like there was nothing else in the room.
"Puppy play?" He heard the woman behind the counter speak but he still didn't turn, even when he heard her giggle after saying the words. "Ah, I see, of course I'd love to help you. Are you looking for some of the gear for him to wear or like a shock collar or something?" She giggled again, running her fingertips over her own spiked collar which was just for show as she stepped from behind the counter, hair dyed a bright green and flowing behind her. "He's kinda cute, do you have bowls already? Any idea how strict the puppy play is gonna be?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, gear" Scarlett blushed lightly and shook her head. "I don't really know. he kind of just brought it up today, so I haven't had much time to look into it. Any and all help would be lovely" She looked up to him and followed his eyes. Smirking softly she tugged his hand lightly. "Puppy, pay attention. We will get you toys, but you have to be a good boy" She was still looking at him, her face innocent, sweet.

Looking back to the girl she nodded.
"Got a bowl, a cage and two beds. One for the cage and one for around the house. I don't know how strict it would be, but I'd like to know what my options might be so I can decide." She lifted her hand in the oh so subtlest of whispers said. "He is a bit shy so I will likely need to push him towards what he wants anyway" She rolled her eyes and winked at the girl.

Looking over at the seemingly young girl who was asking for help Sarah nodded. "Okay well in that case I'll show you a few things and let you decide what you wanna do alright?" She giggled as the man looked over at the girl when told to pay attention, she could see the blush on his face and he still hadn't looked her in the eyes. Boys could be so silly. "Y...yes Mistress..." He finally looked towards her but it was clear he had to force himself to do it, and Sarah just smiled at him before looking back over at the girl. Ivan, for his part, was trying desperately not to think about how all this looked and how much he was turned on by how merciless Scarlett was being teasing him. "That's okay, I think the shyness is kind of cute too and he still looked up when you told him to pay attention." She was leading them towards the petplay section of the store where all the bdsm toys were and picked up the first thing, a puppy hood.

"Do you have one of these? You can get them with a built in gag so that he can only bark if you like.
" Her eyes flicking to the side she could see his widen and smirked, she enjoyed these kind of interactions, meeting customers looking to mess with their submissives, it was honestly a big part of why she still worked there and she didn't get the male subs in quite as often. She leaned in towards the girl and whispered herself. "I do recommend a gag, they can be such noisy creatures, puppies." Giggling, she moved on. "Over here are shock collars and normal collars with D rings for leashes. Oh, and here these are kind of expensive, have you seen them before?" She pulled down some leather looking sleeves held together with straps. "These will bind the arms or legs so that the puppy can't stand up, just like a real dog! You can have him walk around on knees and elbows but that's kind of hard, you could use some puppy paw gloves on his hands instead so that he can't use them to fiddle with the locks, that works too. Oh, have you gotten him a tail yet?"

She smiled her hand still in his hand. She gave his hand a squeeze. She tugged him along and looked at the hoods on display. "I think if I had him wear a hood, I'd wanna make him bark for me. So maybe not built in gag." Sarah nodded. "Makes sense. Why not try this one then" Scarlett took the offered mask. The leather was soft and she liked the multi-tone of the leather. She turned to Ivan and held it up. "What do you think?" She smiled at him brightly, leaning around the mask. Looking back to Sarah. Her eyes grew wide as she thrust the mask back toward Ivan.

She pulled a red dog bone shaped gag out and handed that back to him as well. "This is so cute!" Sarah smiled. Their dynamic was cute. The girl was so small while the puppy towered over her, but it was clear who the top was despite the girls almost childlike excitement. Looking back to Sarah, Scarlett smiled. "Okay sorry. You said collars? I'd like to get a good play one.. But maybe also shock collar too. Are they relatively safe to use?" Chewing on her cheek she looked back at Ivan and nodded some, deciding. "I'd like him on all fours.. But.. Is there a possibility of pads? To protect his elbows and knees?" She laughed, shy "We will talk tails in a moment! There is just so much!"

Ivan felt like he was just being dragged along for the ride while the girl showed Scarlett all these toys...he looked at them and his heart raced. He wanted them, he knew that, she knew that...but somehow his brain wasn't working properly with this person in front of them. She knew that he would be wearing all the things she sold today, that Scarlett was going to...and he had a cage, and bowls, and he would be on all fours...it was almost overwhelming and he didn't dare speak much, he didn't want to draw the attention to himself but when his Mistress asked his opinion he couldn't deny her. He looked up first at her, then at the store clerk and then back down at the mask. "I like it...I like it a lot." He flashed crimson as he said it, taking it from her along with the bone gag. "Mistress, aren't we going to far with the puppy stuff??" She was seriously into this it seemed and he feared he would never be human again if she got her way. A small part of him felt he wouldn't even mind and that made it so much worse.

Sarah laughed as the girl took the bone gag too and listened to them speak, watched them interact. When she turned back to her she nodded and pulled down a thick leather play collar and a shock collar, handing both over to the girl.
"I recommend these then. Oh yes, they are definitely safe to use!" She chuckled and looked over at the man when she spoke, deliberately watching his reactions. "They were made for people puppies just like yours, the shock isn't long but I hear it stings." Giggling she pulled down some knee pads with the sleeves. "See, these will protect his poor little paws while you take him for walkies." She could almost feel the heat coming from his cheeks behind the girl.

She looked to Ivan and lifted a brow. Turning to him fully for a moment she looked back at the girl and smiled "One second" before pulling him a little away. "Puppy, Tell me what is bothering you" She shifted so she was closer to him, her hand finding his again. "You want to be a puppy, don't you?" She watched him, her face loving. She needed to be sure he was still just as excited. "You don't have to be a puppy all the time, but.. when you are I want to do it right and how I would like." She reached up and cupped his cheek lightly. "Which means getting stuff now. I mean.. we could come back weekly if you'd prefer. Getting something new and chatting with people like Sarah" She had never been told her name, but it was on her name tag. "Is that what you want puppy.. a weekend of humiliation for weeks on end?" her Fingers stroked his cheek lovingly as she teased and taunted him. "If it's what you want.. We could do that."

Sarah watched as the girl turned towards him, head tilted as she admired the confidence and power the girl seemed to have over him. The man seemed enraptured as she talked to him, took his hand and looked up at him. Ivan's eyes widened a little as he was spoken to and his heart sank when he realised she thought he wasn't so excited for this. "Mistress no...nothing is bothering me, nothing at all!" He seemed to forget that Sarah was there at all and stepped into Scarlett, nuzzling as she cupped his cheek. "Nothing is wrong, I...just feel so...it's like I can hardly breathe. I've never wanted anything more, if you wanted me to be your puppy forever I would and wouldn't regret a second of it but all this is so...overwhelming." His eyes widened further at the threat of more humiliation. "N..no that's alright, I..." He looked up, again realising Sarah was stood right there then looked back down at his Mistress, his voice barely above a whisper even though it carried more than far enough. "No Mistress, we can get everything now...we don't need to do that. I'm okay, I promise...anything you want to get we can get..."

Sarah giggled at how he seemed to melt in her hands.
"You guys are so fucking adorable, you're both welcome back anytime you like if you want to get more things, I'd love to see how you get on!" Giggling, she still had the sleeves and knee pads in hand. "So do you still want these?"

Scarlett smiled at him, it was like the sun rising after a long night the joy on her face. She nodded and took him back to where Sarah stood. "Yeah, Those. The color and shock collar too." She pulled Ivan closer so her small form could lean back into him. "I am sure we will be back, but for other things. Today.. Puppy gear. You mentioned a tail?" Sarah nodded, green hair swaying with the motion. "Yeah.. So there are a few kinds. There is just the butt plug kind, there is harness with and without the plug" She ticked them off on her fingers. "There are some with cock rings and the butt plug together" She looked to the girl and lifted a brow in question.

"I don't really know what a cock ring does.." She blushed softly. "Oh! So it's meant to help keep a man hard. Staying power if you catch my drift.. and it makes it harder for the male to orgasm. The one we have in stock also comes with a part for the balls too" Scarlett tipped her head in thought. "Hmm.. I'd like to get a normal plug and the one with the cock ring.." Nodding Sarah picked it off the shelf and handed it over. Scarlett passed it to him and nodded to the register. "Puppy, take all our things to the front, and leave your card there and then wait outside."

She watched him leave ignoring the nervous look on his face. Once he was a good distance away she turned back to Sarah.
"So, he also mentioned a strap on?" Sarah laughed and nodded. "Pegging, that's what it's called when the girl does it. Come with me." She lead her deeper into the store.

Ivan melted all over again at her smile...he really was putty in her hands, he had been riding a wave of submission ever since they had snuggled on the sofa to watch the movie and cuddled together in bed and today had been like a dream...he was enraptured, caught in a trap he never wanted to escape. He watched as they discussed tails and when she pulled him close his arms slipped around her to hold her to him. She handed him the toys and he nodded, looking back up at Sarah before he took them all to the register. "Yes Mistress, I..." He didn't quite know what to say and he had a look on his face half way between fear and curiosity, whatever she didn't want him to see couldn't be great. He left the toys on the countertop and his card beside them, looking back one more time before he left the store.

Sarah watched him go with mild amusement, if they had only just started this relationship then the girl already had him wrapped around her finger. Leading her towards the dildo and harness section she first grabbed a medium sized toy, a little larger than an average man was.
"So with pegging and even the plug tail don't forget to use lots of lube, do you have any idea the size you're going for?" She giggled and placed the dildo back down, running her hand along the selection as she moved towards the larger ones. "Some people say you need to train them, let them get used to the larger sizes but personally I think it's fun to slowly stretch them in one go...you have to be careful, it will be uncomfortable for him and he might whine a little but just think of how much fun you could have..." Her hand was resting on a large, ten inch dildo, the pink colour only making it look slightly less scary, then over to one an inch bigger, then another an inch bigger than that. "Here we have ten inch, eleven inch and twelve inch toys..it's really up to you, I say the bigger the better and if you blindfold him and tie him down first..." She gave a little giggle. "He'll never expect it." She moved her hand to the harnesses next. "And one of these so that you can wear it like your very own cock. You'll feel powerful wearing it, trust me."

She followed her and bit her lower lip as it was all explained. She could remember Ivan saying a small toy. It was something Scarlett had never pictured, but the idea appealed to her a lot. She may not have known the basics but she knew what a strap on was and there was only two places he could take such a thing. "I know what he wants.." She smiled at Sarah and nodded. "But I am leaning more to what your saying. I think he tend to be a little shyer about some of his desires.." Sarah nodded. "Yeah, but that makes it all the more fun. Trust me, blindfold.. a lot of lube. Go slowly to start, it will fit but take some time. Once it's in though... Start a little slow but then, go to town!" Laughing Scarlett nodded. "Okay. So I will get a harness, the twelve inch" She looked to Sarah who nodded emphatically "and lube"

Sarah picked up what she asked for and headed back to the front of the store.
"You can also use the strap on for deep throating, if that is something that interests you. You'd have to go slow and he is going to gag on it like a bitch, but you can train him to take it" Scarlett blinked and nodded. "Like head?" Sarah smiled. "Exactly. But you push the cock down his throat. A lot of guys get off on doing it to girls." She started to ring every thing up. "These" She held up a pair of butterfly nipple clamps. "Are on the house for the cute couple! And if you need anything else, come back to see me. I work Saturdays and Wednesdays" Scarlett smiled as she paid. "We will, thanks you've been amazing help!" She gave a wave and headed out the door with her very large bag.

Ivan was waiting outside nervously looking at the store while Scarlett finished whatever it was she was doing inside, convinced that to anybody passing by he looked like a pervert too nervous to step foot inside. He had no idea why she had sent him out while she seemed to be having such fun, he should have been happy to get out of there and not feel so embarrassed in front of the attractive girl behind the counter who was learning everything they were going to be doing but now he just felt anxious. What was going on in there? It was several minutes before she came out with what seemed to be a rather large bag. He looked down at it with a mixture of curiosity, anticipation and apprehension. "Mistress, did you get everything? Why did you make me stay outside?" He reached for the bag and took it from her, placing it in the trunk with the puppy stuff. It wasn't like he was rich or anything but saving his money had at least made this spending spree comfortable. He had no doubt he could afford it.

He climbed into the driver's seat again and waited for her to join him before setting off on the long journey home.
"Is that everything...god I don't know how I got through that, it was fun but I was just so embarrassed I could hardly speak. How were you so calm?"

She let him take the bag, but not before the warning "No peeking" Slipping into the car she looked at him. "Because I wanted to buy something you didn't know about. Such a silly question big brother." She slid her hand into his and gave it a small squeeze. "For now, yes. We can have left over later so need to stop for food. Lets go home and play." She smiled at him and gave a small shrug. "I don't know.. Maybe it has to do with my condition.. Or the fact that making you all squirmy as very fun. Or that I found it a turn on" Chuckling she let him drive them home. She didn't know where she'd use the strap on yet, but she was looking forward to it.

As they got closer to home she looked to him
"When we get home you will wait down stairs until I tell you to come up. Did you want to try some of our new toys puppy?" Even if he didn't they would, at least a little.. But not before they talked about some other things. She would be sleeping in his bed from now on.. She had decided it on the way home. And she was horny. That could wait a little while longer.. Some play first. Her puppy had been good and he'd get a treat. Nodding to herself she looked to the house as they pulled up.

Slipping from the car she went to get the bag and followed him as he carried the care and pet store haul inside.
"Okay wait here." She vanished up the stairs. She wanted to put her surprise away. No need to freak him out just yet. Today was going to be fun.

No peeking was something he had already guessed, as was the reason she stayed behind, either to buy something or ask questions that he wasn't to know about. He still hadn't been able to resist asking because it was in his nature to be curious. He squeezed her hand in return, he loved holding it, it made him feel so special and relaxed, melting like the submissive puddle she had turned him into so very easily. "I found it a turn on too, little sister...but it was a lot to handle as well. I did my best, I hope I did okay." He really didn't want to disappoint her, he had found that already and as they got closer to home he was already anticipating the use of their new toys. "Anything, Mistress, any of them you want to try. I..." He blushed a little. "Even if I say now, I want you to force me. Even if I don't want sex, or the plug, if I'm worn out...you can...r...rape me with it." He blushed even more. "I don't know why but I find I get even more turned on when I resist and you do it anyway, like when you hurt me...I wanted you to stop so badly but when you carried on I was still so aroused and entranced by you."

Once they pulled up he started to carry everything into the house, taking a couple of trips to carry the cage and the beds and the puppy items while she slipped up the stairs after telling him to wait downstairs, taking the bag with her. He had already realised this meant that whatever she got that he wasn't aware of, he wasn't going to find out until she wanted him to, not anymore. The last chance to peek had gone fleeing up the stairs, not that he would have anyway.

His request struck her as interesting. She didn't dislike the idea of just taking what she desired of him.. He wanted it. She had given his hand another little squeeze and left it at that. She could ask him about it more later. They would play.. And that was something she was looking forward to. She hid the strap on and the ginormous dildo in her room just inside her closet. She felt no need to really hide it. he would be good and not look.. and if he did? she could have fun punishing him. It was really a win win.

She undressed too while she was upstairs, and let her blonde hair free of the braid she had imprisoned it in. The rest of the things they had bought were laid out on his bed. Correction their bed.. No.. Her bed.
"Okay, you may come up" Her voice carried down the stairs as she sat on the edge of her new bed and waited. She would start easy tonight, ease him into what he desired.. Maybe later they could push it a little more. But it was all new for her too. She wanted to see how it made her feel too.

She had squeezed his hand when he said what he wanted...he didn't know what else she thought about it but he was learning that everything he told her she took to heart, thought about carefully. Ivan's little sister wasn't taking any of this lightly at all so he felt he could just leave her with it anyway. He simply waited at the bottom of the stairs with all the things they had gotten from the pet store and thought about what she might be doing, his heart racing. When she called for him he picked up everything, not knowing what to leave behind as he carried it all up the stairs and to his room. Hah...his room...was anything in the house even his anymore? He chuckled to himself as he entered the room, he didn't even care who it belonged to, he would give her everything.

He paused as he saw her on the bed and he smiled widely...she looked so perfect, more than that she looked innocent, harmless. He'd never suspect what she was capable of, he could never know just what she was thinking when she looked at him like this. He placed everything down in the corner of the room and he walked over to her and dropped to his knees. He didn't know why he did that, he just...wanted to? Felt he belonged at her feet. He looked up at her, into her eyes and his smile never left his face.
"You look beautiful, little sister."

Back
Top Bottom