Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Staff member
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
He rolled his eyes at her comment even before he got back on the couch, sighing and trying again. "Iiihhuu weaaaiiinn iii, eee?" It didn't sound much more intelligible to his own ears and it wasn't helping him trying to talk, he felt he was going to drool if he kept trying. A soft growly noise was issued as he laid down with her and blushed deeply at her comment about his excitement. "i aahhh eeellll iiiihh...ooohhheee." Even he had to chuckle at how bad it sounded but it also didn't help his excitement, he liked gags. Really liked gags, and this playful side of her was something he was enjoying a lot.

He was able to watch the movie without talking any more which was novel for him, and when it was over he looked up at her and nodded. Feeling that wasn't enough, he took a deep breath and tried to pronounce his words a little better.
"Ooooiii eee eeaaathh? Eeeeh itthh eee?" He didn't know if she would understand at all but he was trying his best to tell her he wanted her to join him. He didn't feel like sleeping alone, he could and would feel fine, he just didn't want to.

She giggled softly and kissed his nose. "Okay. You may take the gag out. I am gonna change into pjs." She hadn't understood him, not really, but she had gotten the idea. It was cute though, his attempts to speak. She even offered him a pet before gently pushing him off her. Rising from the couch she left him to take his gag out and to go upstairs again. He had all but run up them before.. Scarlett felt he honestly was fine, but.. She liked sleeping next to him.

In her room Scarlett pulled out a paisley pink patterned nightie. It wasn't see through but was made of a super soft cotton. It was a tiny bit short but with panties it would be okay. She normally liked to sleep naked, but figured Ivan wouldn't be as comfortable. Grabbing her stuffie, she gave it a kiss on the head before slipping into his room. She closed the door behind her and climbed into bed.
"Tomorrow is Saturday, do you work?" Turning on her side to face him she yawned.

There was that giggle again right before she kissed him on the nose. Honestly, he could get used to that...today had hurt but it had ended wonderfully, he felt happier than he had in a long time and that's with the beating, and he never saw her like this. He nodded and winced as he was pushed aside, sitting up and reaching back to unbuckle the gag while she left. He preferred to sleep in his boxer shorts anyway so he had no need to change, climbing up the stairs and stretching as he walked towards the bed. By the time she came in to join him he was already beneath the sheets and the gag had been cleaned and put away again.

He shook his head, trying not to look at the bottom of her nightie. It was short, he knew she would have panties on but he liked legs a lot, it was hard not to have his eyes drawn there, he had seen her naked and still felt he shouldn't be looking.
"No, no work this weekend, four days next week out on patrol and emergency calls and some more training." When she turned to face him he cuddled close, thankful he was no longer hard. He leaned down to kiss Igor and then back up to kiss her, again on the lips softly. "Goodnight Lettie. I...liked today even if I could have done without the beating, thank you for taking care of me." He closed his eyes, a smile on his face and it took moments before he was out like a light.

Scarlett didn't miss where his eyes lingered and the kiss to her lips again caused confusion to blossom in her. She smiled softly and nodded. "Sleep sweet Ivan. You're welcome" She waited till his breathing evened out and then deepened. Twice now he had kissed her on the mouth. She had seen the way he had looked at her. It was a change that she couldn't just ignore, but she didn't know what to do with it. Sighing softly she cuddled Igor closer. She whispered softly to him in the dark. "What does it mean?"

Much later she fell asleep.. And even later than that she had squirmed her way to the middle of the bed, leaving Ivan with very little room. Scarlett had also stolen most of the blankets.. But to look at her played across his bed, one leg and most of her left side out of the blankets. Her nightie yanked up half way revealing pale blue panties. Snoring softly, with Igor cuddle to her chest. She seemed peaceful, if not a horrible bed hog.

Ivan had been asleep way before she had whispered to Igor and hadn't heard a thing, by the time he woke up all he knew was the dull ache, the throbbing in his rear and back of his thighs which reminded him of the previous night even before he opened his eyes. He whimpered as he stretched and looked down, shaking his head. He had gone to sleep wrapped up warm in blankets, he was sure of it but right now they seemed gone, just a scrap left to cover him. Where they had gone he had no idea since she only seemed to be half covered in them herself, her leg and half her body out in the open air, nightie riding up to reveal her panties. A soft pink blush came to his cheeks and he managed to untangle himself from the mess that remained and pulled the covers back over her.

While she slept he went down to make some breakfast, cereal and orange juice seemed like a good idea and by the time he was done hopefully she would be close to waking. He brought it all up on a tray and laid it down beside the bed, poking her cheek while she slept.
"Hey sleepyhead, are you gonna get up? Geez, what did you even do with all the blankets..." He laughed and briefly considered pouring some of the juice out onto her before he remembered he had given her permission to hurt him as much as she liked. Sighing he sat down next to her and yelped, suddenly remembering why he was avoiding sitting in the first place.

She opened her eyes and swatted his hand away from her. Sitting up slowly she stretched, yawning loudly. "Beating your ass was hard work, I will have you know!" She rubbed at her shoulder and pouted at him. "My arm hurts from it!" She laughed as he yelped, grabbing the bowl of cereal she took a big bite. "Serves you right" shifting a little in his bed she began to happily eat the food he brought her and within a few moments she had eaten all of it. She always did that, wolfed down her breakfast.

Setting the bowl aside she looked at him. "Ivan?" Pulling Igor into her lap she looked at him for a few moments. "I wanted to ask you something" She blushed lightly and hugged her bunny closer to her chest. "Do you like me?" She blushed a bit deeper. "Like.. Like like. Cause.. You kept kissing me.. And.. you were aroused a lot more.. than I think you made it seem like you would be..." She bit her lower lip. "If I am must reading things wrong please tell me, because well.. it's confusing" She looked up at him. She didn't know what else to do.. But she wanted to know. Scarlett didn't do well with things that seemed out of the norm.

Ivan laughed as she swatted his hand away and rolled his eyes as she commented on beating his ass. "Oh poor you Scarlett, your arm must hurt soooo much...what about me huh? What about the pain I had to go through while you were giggling at me?" Even as he complained playfully at her he reached over and laid his hand on her shoulder, squeezing gently. He didn't want her to be hurting even if it was a little ironic. "Serves me right for what, making you breakfast in bed? Won't make that mistake again then!" He leaned in to kiss her cheek and was standing, planning to go shower when she said his name. He turned back to look at her and listened, blushing himself the more she spoke.

He knew he had been horny and hiding it badly but she had noticed more, he hadn't even thought about the kissing her but he remembered he had kissed her on the lips twice and his thoughts kept coming back to him, he was attracted to her, did he...lie? Was he supposed to deny it? His heart sank as she said it was confusing, it was the same for him too and he really didn't mean it to be. He took a deep breath and nodded.
"I think a little yeah...or maybe a lot. I don't know, things really were confusing last night, I knew I would be a little turned on but it was a lot more than I expected and then..." He was finding it hard to get the right words out. "I was attracted to you. How you looked, how you were behaving, and I even had weird thoughts, like when you said you couldn't be with anybody because you couldn't love anybody else..." He looked up at her, he hadn't even realised he had looked away when he had said it, too ashamed to look her in the eyes. "That's crazy though, right? A lot of this seems crazy, but that...we can't be together, can we? You couldn't have a relationship like that with me, but if not me then with who?"

She blinked at him from the bed, listening. Something inside, her heart gave a small stutter. She had thought about it too, but.. Could she actually have a relationship? Scarlett had never been interested in such things and the few who had even been attracted to her had been rebuffed, the thought of being close to them just unappealing in all forms. Ivan though, Ivan she liked being touched by. She normally limited the contact, but she enjoyed his hugs, his small signs of affection and she had returned them without it ever being forced.

She bit her lower lip and gave a small shake of her head. She looked to him across the room and spoke honestly.
"I don't think I could with anyone else Ivan.. But that being said I wouldn't want it to be out of pity." She smiled softly "You're a handsome man, with a good head on your shoulders. A good job. You could find someone else without issue, at least once I am able to move out. I don't need it, I have never even thought about it in truth really. Once or twice before, but I never pictured you at the time. It was with people that seemed to like me. I just never have had that drive." Honestly she didn't know how she'd keep in check alone. He was always her limiter. His feelings, the way people would interact with him. It could still work at a distance perhaps.. Because if she was ever caught because without him close she would kill again. She knew that. But if she was caught, it would lead back to him. They'd know someday perhaps about her first kill. They'd know he was involved. Scarlett also knew now, she could never see him with someone else. Just the thought of her filled her with rage. She shook her head violently and sighed softly.

"You could find what you needed sexually and emotionally from someone else, that offered less pain and more control with ease. You don't have to tie yourself to me forever.." Golden eyes met his own again and she smiled softly. If he wanted to find someone else, Scarlett had a plan in place. She'd never harm him.. Even if her plan would hurt him, he'd recover in time likely. Her eyes swam slightly with tears. She wouldn't ask him to be with her. While it sounded nice, she didn't need it... She'd live with him until she was old enough and then she'd kill herself. It would only hurt him for a little, but she'd not hurt him further.

When she just looked at him without talking for a while Ivan would feel himself sinking. He had overshared, he had said too much and he was going to upset her. The thought of that tore at him even in that short space of time, he didn't want her to be upset or disgusted with him, he didn't want to push her away, he needed to be close to her to keep her safe, to keep her from killing again. When she finally did speak he listened and what she said made sense, but she never really said what he wanted to hear, or hinted at it one way or the other. He frowned and moved back over to her, sitting on the bed and flinching only a little as his ass flared with pain, trying to ignore it for now. "Scarlett...you think I would want to be with you out of pity?" He shook his head and reached out to cup her cheek. "I said it was crazy, and yeah I would want you to never be alone but I said I was attracted to you, I liked when you bossed me around and took care of me, it felt...nice. Like it was right."

He shook his head. "But you're my little sister and like you said you've never had that drive, I'm sure I'm just putting my own feelings onto you." He smiled and it was kind of a sad look, not really reaching his eyes but it came with a small laugh, like the universe was playing a cruel trick on them. "I guess you're not the only one who is a little messed up huh? I'm having bad feelings towards my little sister and they are getting hard to control, we are both a little broken here." He made a noise in his throat when she mentioned moving out. "Hey, no! You can't..." He shook his head and pushed her a little aggressively. The thought terrified him. "You can't move out, you're stuck with me. We found a way to control this, I get to see you happy...I won't give that up for you so you can sacrifice yourself when I can be happy with you. You don't have to leave to make me happy, do you understand that Lettie?" He rarely got upset with her but he was feeling it now, his sadness turning to a mild anger. "You make it sound like I want somebody else, what if I don't? I will take the pain because you need it but the rest? That was for me remember? And what about you, you say you can't with anybody else but you never said if you could with me at all, if you don't feel like I do then that's fine, just tell me and I'll try to control it. At least then we will both have something we are trying to hold back."

Scarlett's small form rocked as he pushed her. God, Ivan had the strangest effect on her. Tears slipped past her lashes, trailing down her pale cheeks. She didn't know how to explain any of what she felt. She had never considered it or felt the need for it because.. She had never felt that way about anyone else. She had always known on some level she was broken and while she knew she loved him in a way she could never love someone else, she had never thought about crossing this taboo. That changed with last night however. A lot changed last night. She had thought of him several times in a way that was so out of the norm for her. Desires and feelings that while she knew existed she hadn't felt nor had she missed them.

Scarlett pressed her lips to his. His first two chaste kisses had been her first kisses.. But this.. was her true first. Her lips were soft and warm against his own. Slowly she pulled back, blushing softly. She decided to try and explain.
"I had never thought about it. I knew I was broken. I knew for whatever reason, I loved you Ivan. I never thought of crossing that line because... It just never occurred to me." She slipped her hand over his. "Last night though, I thought and felt things I hadn't before.. I.. I am not sure if it was the act itself or not but I know it's because it was you.." She knew she was putting this badly. "I... wanted to talk to you about it, but.. You were already doing so much.. Protecting me. Helping me. Loving me.. I felt asking another thing of you was too much." She shook her head slightly, bangs falling into her eyes. "That, asking you to love me as more than your sister, would be the last straw of what you could give"

She took a slow deep breath and looked back at him.
"I'd.. Like to try. But.. If it's okay, I'd like to start like normal people do. Finding something desirable and actually doing it may not... be the same thing for me. Touching, contact is.. hard for me.. But.. with you... I'd.. I'd like to try" It was like when she had first let her mask slip, she had told him she had planned on killing that boy. Scarlett was scared. She knew she wasn't like others.. But if he already liked her like she liked him.. They could try couldn't they?

Ivan didn't know what to expect but tears were definitely not on the list, he so rarely saw tears from her that at first he was scared his anger had pushed her too far, he had upset her. He reached out and steadied her as she rocked. This was all wrong, he shouldn't have said anything at all. "Scarlett, I'm sorry...please don't cry!" Then she kissed him. His eyes widened on first contact before he groaned softly, leaning into her, his tongue probing at her soft lips in a way that left him breathless when she pulled back. Then she spoke, and what she said all made sense...it was how he had been feeling, she had felt it too. That was good, right? He smiled at her, beaming now, it was such a shift in emotions, a roller coaster that he couldn't control but now that she said she felt something similar then maybe...maybe it would end some place wonderful.

"Scarlett I...I know it seems so wrong, brother and sister but what we are doing already is wrong...nobody would ever understand you know? So...I don't really care if we go another step, not if it makes us happy." She seemed so vulnerable right now and not as in control or dangerous, just like a little girl who didn't know what she wanted. He moved a little closer to her, the caring move ruined only by the wince and slight gasp he gave as pain flared again but he ignored it as best he could. "Yeah...yeah we can do that. Just the kiss...I loved kissing you, I know you don't like contact but...but we can go slow. You're in control, okay? I'll help but...you say stop I stop, you say don't move and I'll freeze until you tell me otherwise." He smiled and chuckled. "You already know I enjoy following your commands anyway so at least you have that, right?" He leaned in to kiss her again, pushing her back against the bed. He wouldn't go any further but at least he could do this now, he had wanted to do this all night...maybe longer.

She smiled at him softly. She nodded. The fact Ivan told her she would be in control was a help. "Okay" She leaned back as he kissed her, this time when his tongue brushed her mouth she allowed her mouth to open. Scarlett tried to just let go, not worrying so much about who they were, or what they were doing. She liked this. The kiss was gentle and after a moment her tongue met his.

Sighing into the kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled back for a moment and smiled, shy but happy.
"Can we do this for a little bit?" It was odd for her to ask, but she liked this and for just a little bit she didn't need to control it. Just enjoy it. If this worked, how they both seemed to want she could control him then.. For now she was just a girl, kissing a boy.

She seemed a little more relaxed now as he leaned into her and pushed her down, her mouth opened as he kissed her and his tongue slipped past her lips exploring gently. He knew she had no experience with this, he was her first kiss essentially but he did, he could guide her, help her till she knew what she wanted. He felt rather than heard her sigh and when she pulled back a little she seemed happy. He chuckled at her request, he was laying on his side facing her at that moment, partly because it was comfortable and partly to protect his ass. He nodded.

"Of course we can, you're in control remember?"
He knew she hadn't forgotten but reminding her would help, right? He moved a little closer, wriggling on the bed to close the gap between them. "We can do anything you like but I think this is a good place to start so how about you just relax and kiss me? Put your hands on me, hold me too." Her arms were around his neck, his own hand had somehow found her waist and he cupped her cheek with the other as he leaned in to kiss her again.

She leaned up to kiss him though an idea slowly crept up on her. She wasn't ready for sex, but maybe a little pain to go with their kissing. She gently pushed him until she was leaning over him. She had shifted so he was the one pressed into the bed. Snuggling closer Scarlett slid one leg to tangle with his. She pulled back, her lips rosy from his attentions.

"You know, that if we do.. do this, I will never not want to hurt you?" She kissed his cheek, her lips trailing along the soft stubble that had appeared in the night. Her lips and nose nuzzled against his ear and she bit his ear lightly, her warm breath against his skin before her lips moved lower. She had never kissed, but she had seen movies and other people make out. It was a guide for her actions and her own desires that swirled. She bit his neck gently at first, slowly biting harder. She pulled back and licked the marks her teeth left. "I like biting" She giggled in his ear softly. She doubted this was a surprise, after last night and now. "I also like the idea of marking you. Teeth, nails... marks from hurting you"

Ivan let her guide him as they kissed, he felt her pushing him backwards and a little whimper was heard almost drowned out by her lips on his as his rear made contact with the bed again. She was moving closer, going where she wanted even her leg tangling with his own as she leaned over him. His eyes widened a little when she told him she would never not want to hurt him, his heart raced a little. Gods, he didn't want to be hurt again but at the same time those words affected him, it was the power she held, the way she knew he was going to let her anyway. He nodded, barely perceptible. "I know...and I accept that. I already told you that you could hurt me all you like, all you need to." He shivered a little. "I accept that."

Her lips were on him again, trailing lower as she nuzzled against him, it was affectionate like she was exploring him on her own. She got to his neck and he tilted his head to give her better access before gasping as he felt something other than lips, her teeth. Gentle at first the pressure increased and he whimpered again just before she pulled back. Her tongue made him shiver and the giggle in his ear...the things she was saying were so appealing, even with pain attached.
"Marking me? Marking me...as yours?" He smiled softly, sure she couldn't see it where she was but it made him somehow happy. "I like that...being yours...if you want marks to prove it then mark me...you don't have to hold back with me."

She smiled against his neck, he couldn't see it, but he'd feel the curve of her lips as she pressed a kiss to his neck. Her words soft, honest.. it was both because knew he wanted this and she did as well. "I wasn't asking" She leaned over him again, her hair creating a barrier on either side of their faces, shrouding them from the world. "Besides, big brother" Scarlett drew out the term of affection, emphasizing it. "They might never see my teeth marks on your ass, but the ones I just left will be harder to hide." She smiled down at him, it was a happy sensual smile.

Lowering her head she kissed him again, taking her time.. exploring his mouth. Holding herself up with one hand, the other rest on his chest. Like the kissing she explored other parts of him and the effect she could have. A nail circled his nipple until it arched up against her touch. She liked the little touches of pain and with that touch she pinched his nipple as she kissed him, wanting that sound of pain, pulling back slowly so the sound could echo off the walls of his bedroom. "Would I be your Mistress, if we dated?" She released his nipple and as he started to speak she moved her head to his no doubt aching nipple, her lips pressing a kiss against it, tongue swirling around the hurt. Scarlett wasn't as ready for him to touch her, but she was finding she was rather enjoying touching him.

Groaning, her words made him ache for her touch...she wasn't asking, no, she was taking. He loved that, the need in his eyes as she leaned over him let her know it if nothing else did though she could get a pretty good idea of how she was affecting him by reaching down, he was rock hard again...as easily excitable as she had said it seemed. He shivered as she mentioned he wouldn't be able to hide the mark she had just left. "I don't care if I can't hide them...they came from you, I'm proud of them." The words were easy, in practice he knew he couldn't tell his fellow officers that his little sister was biting him and marking him but...he didn't have to hide them. He didn't have to say it was her specifically.

She kissed him again and it felt different, like she wanted to do the exploring this time. He let her, parting his lips for her while her hand roamed over his body. She pinched his nipple and he whimpered, flinching which made his ass rub against the bedsheet and hurt him just a little but more. He laughed weakly, already entranced by her touches. She might not have practice at this but her curiosity and enthusiasm were making up for it.
"I'd be thrilled to call you my Mistress...if that's what you want." He liked the sound of that very much, watching her head lower, her lips around his nipple. He braced himself for a bite but instead felt her tongue and gasped softly. This seemed to be what she wanted, his own hand was on her waist, the other on the bed beside him, taking his self control not to touch her further.

Scarlett sighed against his chest, happy. She didn't ask, a plan forming in her mind. She also had no desire to tell him her plan, instead "Tell me what you like sexually from BDSM? Or things you'd like to try and havent" She nipped lightly at his nipple while her nails ran down his side, fingers swaying lightly as she tickled him. She could touch him, explore him. She could wait till she was comfortable, but he wasn't off limits. He could be her plaything.

Her lips trailed across his chest to his other nipple. This one she bit down around it, leaving another set of perfect teeth marks, only pulling back when he made a sound of real pain. She wanted them to last.. Her eyes rolled up to gaze up at him as she tickled him lightly again making him squirm under her. She giggled against his skin and licked her teeth marks, tongue swirling around his nipple.

The question she asked had him closing his eyes as he thought. He didn't really know how to answer it, he wanted to try and liked so much but his desires were usually on the tamer, gentler end. He had fantasised about them being more extreme but he knew he would be afraid, scared to go there...but still, she was asking him. He felt he should tell her that. "First...know that the things I like I am scared of when they go too far...the spanking I liked, but mildly, you made it much harder, much longer than I would have." He looked down, watching her kiss along his chest to his other nipple, giggling as she tickled him, her nails down his side. "Hey, be careful, you know I'm ticklish!"

He didn't think she cared to be careful but that was fine with him. He continued explaining himself to her.
"Breathplay intrigues me...maybe anal if it's small...Umm..." He was blushing deeply at that one, trying to brush past it so she wouldn't judge him. "Orgasm control, a little teasing. I like being given orders, I like the gags, you know that...being tied up, helpless. Being made to serve or pleasure...a little humiliation." He chuckled nervously then gasped as she bit him, whimpering and squirming as she tickled him and then whimpering further as he brushed his ass against the bed. "That's mean! Err...I like the idea of being marked all of a sudden...collars, leashes, being owned, being a pet...oh I'd love to be a pet, with a cage of my own, a puppy or a kitten, anything..." He squirmed of his own accord. "I like a lot of things...i just don't go extreme with them...not because I don't want to, because I'm scared, I know I would be, like the breathplay or even the pain, I'd want it to stop...but you didn't stop."

As he spoke and told her the things he wanted or was perhaps a little too scared to try, she made note. Chuckling she lifted her head to look down at him. "Am I meant to be nice?" Scarlett shifted on the bed. She wanted to try pushing herself and really... this wouldn't be too bad. One leg slid over his hips, the other staying in place as she straddled him. Pulling his boxers down some, none to gentle she exposed his rock hard cock. She watched him as she lifted her nighty up and over her head, leaving her small form in just her panties.

Above him, Ivan would have a good view of her small breasts, a little less than one of his handfuls, her rosy nipples hard.
"No touching me" She smiled at him while she said it.. She didn't know if this would work the way she had it in her mind, but she placed her smaller body just above his cock, gently lowering herself until his aching length was cradled between her folds, the thin pale blue panties the only barrier. She rocked herself against him, watching his face as she teased him but also forced his poor, aching ass into the bed. "Tell me about being a pet"

She was slowly trying to feel this out. Her role as it would be if they took this further. There would be no undoing what hey had so far.. And something told Scarlett this would be something she could and would like to do. She'd just need to work at it a little. It wasn't him just her aversion to being touched in general. This would be a large step for her to take. A hard one.. But one she wanted to. She knew that, so.. She told him while she rocked herself against him.
"I want this Ivan. We have to take it slow.. But I want this" Her body also spoke of her desires, her panties slowly dampening with her own desires.

He shook his head as she looked down at him, her words perfect. It was in her nature to take control, it seemed, possibly because of who she was but even now...she had asked him to help her but it hadn't taken much before she was taking the lead. "No...Mistress." He tasted the word on his lips...he had said it before but saying it this time meant something. He hoped she liked it too. "You don't have to be nice...you just have to love me." He smiled up at her, his expression changing as she slid a leg over him, straddling. She wasn't putting weight on him but her hands went down between her own thighs and pulled down at his boxers and he blushed deeply, still looking into her eyes. It was one thing to be exposed to her like yesterday but now...now was so much different. He lifted his hips slightly to help as she pulled it down, his solid 8 inches springing up free from the boxers and stopped by her body, batting softly against her panties as she lifted up her nightie.

His hands were already rising when she told him not to touch her, a pout on his lips as he lowered them back down to the bed. The smile on her face...she knew what she was doing, she was teasing him. He gasped as she pressed down, his cock pinned between his own stomach and her panties, so close to her sex and her weight forced his ass against the bed too, pain and pleasure spiking in him. She rocked and he moaned, whimpered, closing his eyes as sensation hit him in so many ways as his desire rose. Every movement she made brought pleasure along his shaft along with a small amount of pain as he squirmed beneath her.

"Being a pet...I don't know, I just want to be...owned. I love the feeling of it, it's something I've never had, always wanted and I don't like the idea of being a slave...I think pet more, I'd be loved, right?" He smiled up at her. "And being on all fours, not allowed to talk, wearing a collar, a leash...treated like a dog or something...yeah. I like the sound of that, there are even things I've seen that make it so you can't stand at all...I could...I could be your pet. Yours, forever." The hornier he got the more he wanted it, and the more extreme he wanted things, he couldn't help it, was it always like that? "I want it too Scarlett...you're in control, we go as slow as you like but I want it too..."

She nodded slowly considering. A puppy maybe.. Scarlett couldn't see him as a kitten or a bunny or any other sort of pet one would cage, his loyalty and fierce determination screamed dog. "You want to be my puppy then? We could buy you a cage.. and some toys to play with." She pushed a little harder, her own lips parting in a small pant of pleasure. Tormenting him like this was... amazing. It was arousing to her, she was entranced by the control that he have her so willingly. "I'd like a puppy.."

Biting her lower lip she brought one of his hands to her breast cupping it there. She didn't allow him to move it or change anything, but held it there over her heart pressed against her skin as she gently rocked her hips against him. Smiling down at him, it turned evil.
"We will get the things today... Once we are done here. Is there a place we could go for other things?" Scarlett's eyes were almost dreamy as she teased him, every so often pushing down harder forcing his bruised rear end harder into the mattress. She moaned as she did it again, a soft little breathy sound.

She had never.. played with herself. Like the idea of being with others, it had simply never... occurred to her. She had never been aroused in truth like she had been last night, or that night she hurt the boy.. or now. This was new and the gentle ache between her thighs grew more steady. It was sweet, agonizing.
"You may pick one more thing for us to try puppy, think carefully and pick one thing you want me to do to you"

It felt like his whole world was centered on his cock and his ass as rubbed against him...the pleasure offset by the little sparks of pain that happened when she pushed down a little harder and he was so tempted to move, to thrust his hips a little, to get just a little more friction...she was going agonisingly slow. He didn't know how much Scarlett knew about men and their bodies, orgasms in general but if she wasn't aware that going slow was making it impossible to orgasm while driving him a little crazy with lust then she had incredible instincts. He whimpered and whined beneath her especially when she started speaking and he nodded eagerly at her offer. "Yes...oh fuck yes, Scarlett...I want to be a puppy, I want to be your puppy..." He had never wanted anything so badly...he had not expected this when he tried to help her, never dared dream it but it was...perfect. Just perfect.

He let her pull his hand up to her breast and he could feel her own heart racing, he could see the look in her eyes when he looked up and he heard her moan, she was enjoying this too. He'd never thought about her and sex, did she touch herself? Did she ever have any pleasure on her own? He hadn't allowed himself to consider it but now...now he couldn't think of anything else. Her smile turned wicked, he could almost see the mischief in her when she told him they would get the things today. What things? It had to be the puppy stuff.
"I know a...a sex shop, but there are people there...maybe online?" He didn't fancy the idea of being in a store with actual people looking at him buying things, he felt he would die of embarrassment.

Her next question caught him off guard and he whined again as she called him puppy, like it was something that was already decided. He was her puppy now. He nodded and looked up into her eyes, it didn't take much to decide...there were many things he wanted but he knew one thing she would enjoy too, she could push him with it further than he would ever dare, maybe further than he would want and it would fulfil her needs a little as well. He swallowed, working up the courage to say it.
"I think...breathplay. I think you'd like that...and I would too...and it would...help with your needs. The fear..."

Her smile grew as he suggested they try online, quite amused. "Mmmn, no.. I want to play with my puppy today, so we will go to get the things today. I will allow you to drive us out of town.. if you like. But no ordering these online. People will get to see you while you pick out things" He had said humiliation and she couldn't help but notice how quick he had been to jump to just ordering things.

She didn't move slowly to purely tease him, she moved like this because she liked it. She liked the feel of his cock between her legs.. the soft slide of her body against his and how his cock seemed to throb against her. When she said breath play she nodded slowly.
"Okay puppy, we will try it.. Don't be scared.. Before we try it though, one us will do a lot of research." Smiling down at him she squeezed the hand over her breast. "And by one of us, I mean you" She gave a small sigh of pleasure as she gazed down at him.

"I've never felt like this big brother.." She bit her lower lip, her golden hair silhouetting her body, swaying gently with each little rock of her hips. "I ache.." She blushed lightly and whimpered, the need a sharp ache now. It wasn't unpleasant per say, but it was... frustrating. Ready for a little more she looked down at him, the need raw on her face while she slowly drove him mad. "Help me feel better? No sex.. but.. something please.. tongue.. fingers.. just make the aching stop, please Ivan..."

Her words were like tiny little warning signs...she didn't quite say that she was going to make him embarrassed but it was clear enough, especially with the last comment about people seeing. To his shame, his cock throbbed beneath her, twitching as she teased him. He whimpered, he whined...but it wouldn't change her mind. He already knew that once she decided on something and felt it would amuse her, she would go for it. It was in her nature. "Y...yes Mistress...I'm your puppy so...whatever you decide." It was the best answer he could give and he meant every word. Somehow she was a natural at finding his weaknesses and poking them, prodding him deeper into submission with what seemed like ease. Everything she did made him want to submit more, to obey...to make her happy.

"I'm a little scared...I will research, we will be...safe...but I know you..." While the words might be bad to others there was devotion in his eyes as he said them, adoration, there was no way he meant them badly. "I know you'll like it...the power, the control over just my very breathing, life and death in your hands and the fear...I won't be able to not struggle and I think for...somebody like you it will be intoxicating...but I trust you. We will be safe but I can't not be scared a little..." His mind whirled with her confession...he had suspected as much once he started thinking about it but she had never even had an orgasm before? She didn't know how good it could feel. Her whimper cut through him.

He let his hand slide down from her breast after she made him squeeze it, grabbing her hips and rolling her to the side and onto her back.
"I will, I'll help, just lay back and relax okay, Scarlett?" He forgot her title in the moment, not used to it, not used to any of this but wanting it so badly. He didn't bother to pull his boxers up as he laid on his side besides her, leaning over her. With his eyes on hers his hand slid down, fingers slipping past the waistband of her panties and a single finger, his middle finger sliding along her sex. She was so wet, so hot...he knew she wanted this but he still paused to take a breath before he pushed his finger into her. Watching her reactions, he knew he could use his fingers to give her her very first orgasm and he could look into her eyes while she experienced it.

Back
Top Bottom