Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Staff member
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
Scarlett took it all in. It was a brand new world for her. She had never looked into sexual pain before, BDSM, but it had a large appeal to her. She'd have to look it up. She blushed softly and looked up at him as he got out of the bath. "If you see BDSM searches on the history.. you will know why, yeah?" She was still blushing, but she would do her own research. It would only be fair. She was going to hurt him, she should know more about it, to be safe. It was in her mind they very least she could do. Besides, she could get new ideas..

She smiled softly as he said to be gentle, she couldn't help the next words that came out of her.
"Aww but that's no fun, you will not make super cute noises!" Grinning at him from the bath she shifted in the water before slowly standing. She reached for the towel before he could get it. She gave his arm a little slap. "Hey now, I am still taking care of you, just stand skill and I promise to be nice while I dry you off" Carefully she buffed the water from his skin, while she did she wondered if he understood she might play a little more with the cream. No real pain, but she was planning a little hurt.

Chuckling, he finished climbing from the tub, nodding. "Yeah, I get it. You can use my laptop if you like, find out all you can and more importantly, find out how to be safe!" He was already reaching for a towel when she started to climb out of the tub and thankfully he wasn't as erect anymore. Trying not to think about it made it a lot easier. "I'd like to not be injured if at all possible, I'm sure you don't want that either." He felt her slap his arm and he froze, looking back at her and trying to hold back a groan. She was still naked, standing now and he had looked down and seen...he blushed, both from her comment and from his body's reaction to her. "Cute? Hey, I said you could hurt me but I said nothing of you calling the noises I make cute, that's stepping into humiliation territory." Despite his words he was smiling...he actually liked a little of that kind of play, which made it confusing when she did it.

He did as she asked though, standing still and letting her dry him with the towel, keeping his hands by his sides.
"Since when did I put you in charge anyway, I said look after me not boss me around." It was said as a mumble beneath his breath but he was well aware she could hear him. He hadn't expected this, to be so confused by how his body was reacting to her, and to be so...excited. He still feared the pain but something inside him liked how she was treating him right now, and he was finding it hard to fight.

She shook her head at him. "You said that I needed to take care of you, that you'd be a wreck" She nipped at his upper arm gently. "Foooooooooorrrrgive me for taking this seriously" Her words playful and lighthearted. She was careful and thorough with drying him off. Scarlett noticed that he was getting hard again, and smiled softly, head bent as she dried him off. Interesting.

She looked at him from between his legs, the towel under his foot as she dried it off.
"Besides, it was cute, big brother" She shrugged and rose, her body just shy of his, her skin still wet. Looking up at him again she stuck her tongue out. "That's like my favorite color being pink, it just how I feel. Can't change it!" She leaned in a little and kissed his chin before stepping back to dry herself off. She was perhaps teasing him too much, but it was fun.

Humming as she dried off she looked back to him, her pale skin still slightly pink from the hot water. Hands lifted to her hair, unpinning it. Cascades of pale blonde hair fell about her naked body.
"Standing or laying down for the cream? I am not sure which would hurt less" Smiling she took his hand, their fingers lacing together before she lead him back to his room.

Ivan actually laughed at her reply, a small yelp when she nipped him but still laughter. She was at the very least making him feel at ease. "I was a wreck, and I'm still hurting a lot but it's superficial...I'm glad you're taking it seriously though." He wasn't going to win this one and he knew it. "Okay, I'll put myself in your care, boss." He winced as the towel touched his rear again while she dried him off but he didn't pull away nor did he make any noises though he had to fight it. He looked down at her, a blush still on his face when he realised how close she was to his erect cock and it was between her eyes and his...there was no way she wasn't noticing but she was being polite.

He stuck his own tongue back out at her.
"It wasn't meant to be cute! I was in pain, it was a whimper, some of it was screaming!" His voice was rising but he wasn't really frustrated, it was more playful than anything. He let her lead him towards the bedroom and smiled. "Well that's probably why you decided to turn my ass that colour then huh?" He didn't need to answer her straight away, instead he climbed onto the bed, crawling up to the pillows and folding his arms over them, resting his head on his own forearms. "Like this, I think." He had looked away as she dried herself, not looked at her since. Why was he so attracted to his little sister? Was it just because she was naked? Was it what they had done? He hadn't seen this coming.

Chuckling she watched as he climbed back into his bed. "Okay" Willow found the cream he had bought and read the back of the label. She had been honest about taking it seriously. The bed shifted as she climbed up beside him. She didn't push the contact now, but she was cuddled into his side, some, so she could easily reach his hurts.

She was careful, for the most part, gently working in the cream.. Though every so often she'd push a little harder or brush against a particularly bruised part of him. She'd always say sorry, but she didn't stop until every little inch of assaulted flesh had cream rubbed into it.
"You don't have to change there, right? Cause you'd have a hard time explaining this" She trailed her finger down his back, feather light touch, up and over his ass.

Shifting on the bed, she laid beside him, her head resting on her arms. Scarlett gazed at the ceiling. The air in the house was chilly and her body was slowly reacting accordingly, in the form of goosebumps and hardening nipples. "I know I am not supposed to leave you alone, so you have two choices. You can go lay on the couch or you can stay up here, but only if you promise to not move and call me if you need me. I may enjoy hurting you, but I feel very sated, like a kitty with cream. So no more pain, no sitting on the hard wood of a stool while I cook like normal."

He felt her lean into his side, acutely aware she was still naked. Why wasn't she putting on clothes?? He needed to be naked for this part but she didn't! He didn't question it, not to her at least but he shifted a little as his erection grew uncomfortable beneath him. As soon as she touched him with the cream he hissed and whimpered, flinching away from her touch at first. Even gentle it hurt like a motherfucker, and he turned to look at her. "Hey, you know that stuff stings, right? You could have at least warned me!" He let her finish, sometimes whimpering and sometimes crying out a little as she seemed to catch his skin a little hard or brush against a part of him she didn't intend to. "No, I don't have to change there, I change at home and if I do I can find a private stall." He laughed softly. "They will think I'm shy but better than them seeing it eh? Even if they do I'll say my girlfriend got a little rough."

She was trailing her finger over him now and while he really should have told her to stop he didn't want to, it felt...nice. Even when it touched his rear and he would flinch, he didn't mind...it was a minor price to pay. When she shifted on the bed he looked down and to his side and saw her laying on her back, her nipples hard. was she...enjoying this too? No, it had to be the cold. He chuckled as she gave him options.
"Getting quite bossy now aren't we? I'll stay here, no need for me to go down to the couch when I'd have to lay on my stomach anyway, and I am sure it's a lot more uncomfortable than the bed. If I need you I'll call for you." He reached to the side and stroked his fingers through her hair. "A kitty with cream huh? Well thank you for looking after me, anyway. I knew I could trust you with this." He leaned close and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Scarlett. Go on, I'll be right here."

She gave a soft snort and shook her head. "Little rough?" Her voice was amused. "Good to know this was just a little rough.." Still smirking at him she leaned over and kisses his cheek, after he kissed hers. "Stop complaining.." She sat up and ran a hand through his hair, one last parting shot before she slipped off the bed. "We both know you like it" Hopping off she gave him a little wave before heading to her room.

She could keep prancing around the house naked.. but Scarlett figured getting dressed would likely be the best course of action. Humming softly she pulled out a pair of pale pink panties, slipping them up and over her narrow hips, the pale fabric stretching around her cute little ass. Forgoing a bra, her breasts not large enough to require one normally she slipped a white shift
dress over her head, sleeveless and coming to just past her fingertips. A soft pink cardigan with a chunky nit was added to chase out the cold. Finally after some debated she added a pair of soft pink though high socks with little white hearts over them.

Humming Scarlett headed downstairs to begin dinner. It would take some time, but she knew it was one of his favorite meals, which is why they often had the things needed to make it. About an hour later she came back to his room to the soft sounds of his snoring. Smiling softly she watched him sleep for a moment before gently touching his hair, her voice soft as to not startled him. "Sleepy big brother?" She kissed his cheek, her lips lingering. "Time to wake up though, dinner is ready"

He laughed nervously and his eyes widened just a little bit as he looked at her and quickly shook his head. "Woah now, this was more than a little rough, don't go getting any ideas now Scarlett...I'm not sure I can handle that." He could see the smirk on her face and she had sounded entertained when she made the comment so he didn't know what she was thinking, whether she was joking or not. He could never quite tell with her. He grinned at her next comment as she was leaving though he couldn't help himself blushing too. "That doesn't mean you can take advantage of that and boss me around, I never agreed to this!" He called it out after her as she was leaving and had to raise his already hoarse voice to do it.

While she was gone he just laid there with his eyes closed, his rear throbbing painfully. It was gonna hurt for a few days, he was sure of that and his shoulders and thighs weren't gonna be much better but he would live and it wouldn't be too bad. And he had helped her, he liked seeing her happy like she was now, that was worth it for sure. It made him happy and gave him something out of this besides the sexual thrill of being tied down which he had expected to a small degree but nothing like he had felt. Slowly, he drifted off until she came up and woke him, feeling her lips on his cheek as the first thing he knew upon waking.

He stretched and yawned, nodding.
"Okay okay, I'm getting up." He smiled lazily as he started to rise from the bed, first to his knees before he slipped off without letting his rear touch it. "Dinner downstairs? Come on then, you can help make sure I don't collapse and fall down." He was grinning, he wasn't as bad off as he thought he would be and he wasn't going to fall but he still couldn't help milking it. He could see she had gotten dressed too and he suddenly felt very underdressed. He opened his underwear drawer and found the loosest pair of boxers he could and pulled them gingerly up and over his rear, wincing and hissing through his teeth before he started towards the dining room.

She nodded some. "Yeah, I don't think eating up here is a great idea. Besides, you gotta keep moving, it will hurt, but it will help.. at leas that's what google says." She giggled softly and shrugged. She didn't really know but she was making that effort. She watched him slip his boxers on and slipped her arm around is waist. She was careful and kind as she helped him down the stairs at a snails pace. Scarlett didn't seemed upset or anything by the pace. She seemed calm.

Once downstairs she she had put a pillow on his chair for him. It wouldn't do much, but it was better than sitting on the wood of the seat. She helped ease him into the seat, a kiss on his temple before she went about getting his food served up. A steaming bowl of fish pie was placed before him along with a fork. Crusty bread was brought next with butter and lastly a cold lager was placed beside his bowl, the head of it still high.
"Dig in!" She smiled and went about getting her own serving before sitting beside him, a glass of milk set down with her bowl.

Kicking her feat gently she lifted a spoon full of fish pie to her mouth and blew on it softly, the steam curling from it pushing outwards a few times before she judged it cool enough to eat. She looked at him and smiled, while she munched happily on her food. "Well, what do you think?"

Smiling while trying not to wince as fresh movement sparked new waves of pain in his rear Ivan slowly made his way downstairs with her help. "Is that a fact, huh? I'm not completely convinced you're not just trying to make it hurt more you know..." Chuckling he saw she had already put a pillow down on one of the chairs for him and he made his way to it, taking a deep breath before he sat down and cried out as the flash of pain was more than he had expected. "Oh fuck...damn it really didn't seem that bad in the water, or while I wasn't touching it..." Even so he knew he was being a bit of a baby...he had been hurt worse before and in truth it wasn't that bad...just a little worse than he thought it would be. He pulled the food towards himself and flashed her a smile, taking his fork and taking a big bite and groaning in satisfaction. He loved fish, she knew that well and this was one of his favourites, she had even poured him a cold glass of lager.

Grabbing it and taking a sip he gave her a thumbs up with his other hand, still clumsily holding the fork.
"I think it's perfect, you did a great job. A bit of a bruised butt doesn't seem that bad a price to pay for food like this." Grinning he started to eat, keeping his eyes on her as he ate his fill. "I have a feeling you probably went easy on me anyway, despite being a little bit tender this isn't too bad. I'm glad you went for the shoulders with the crop and not more on my ass." He smiled at her and washed down another bite of the pie with a large swig of lager. "How are you feeling now anyway? Still okay after an hour?" He expected she would be sated for a while at least but it would be good to keep an eye on it.

She rolled her eyes at him and stuck her tongue out before taking a sip of milk. "Good to know, make you a meal and I can hurt you?" She smiled at him over her glass before setting it down. Her tone had been teasing and Scarlett gave a small giggle and shook her head as she blew on her food. His statement was met with a small frown. She had, hadn't she? She hadn't thought about it, but she had moved on. At the time she felt like she wanted to try other areas.. But a small part of her had moved on as well because she didn't want to hurt him too much. She nodded slowly. "I think you're right. I didn't think about it at the time that way, I moved to see how that would effect you, feel.. but I did avoid your ass." She gave a small shrug and took the now cooled bite.

She gave him the same silly thumbs up he had given her and smiled bigger as she swallowed. Licking her lower lip she nodded again.
"Yeah, I am. I think this will keep me calm for a while.. I might want to try it again once you're healed a bit, just to avoid the other.." Looking at him she held her hand out to him, when he placed his hand in hers she gave it a squeeze and smiled at him. "I love you Ivan, and I don't want to lose you"

He laughed, grinning. "I don't think it works quite like that but I do appreciate the meal." He ate some more and saw her small frown. Was she annoyed that he had noticed? He didn't like the frown but it left soon enough as she shrugged and commented on it, his thumbs up seeming to bring the smile back to her face. "Yeah, I didn't expect you to but I was grateful for it. My ass could have taken it no doubt but it would have hurt like hell. Thanks, little sister." He smiled and took another drink, enjoying his meal and being able to just talk to her about this...it had felt weird before and their relationship had been a little strained since the incident but now...this was the best it had felt in a while.

He nodded when she told him she would be okay for a while, grateful for the reprieve too.
"I'm glad...if this works, if we can control it more like this then that's wonderful, I don't want to lose you either, Lettie." He reached out and squeezed her hand in return. "I love you too, you'll never lose me. No matter what, okay? We can do this, together, we will even be stronger for it. And when you need me...even to hurt me, I'll be here. I'll do anything for you."

She gave him a shy smile. It was odd for her to think anyone would do such a thing for her, but she knew she would easily do anything she could for him too. A good example she guessed was letting her mask fall. It wasn't easy to let him see the real her. The person that enjoyed hurting others and craved it almost like breathing. The person that had slowly tortured a boy in her own bedroom. She bit her lower lip and looked at him. He had slept in the same bed with her. Let her hurt him. Looking back at her bowl she pushed her food around in it. She wanted to ask if he was scared of her. She felt like he likely was, but he trusted and loved her. Did she need to open the can of worms? Wasn't the latter enough?

Nodding to herself the small frown that had formed slowly smoothed away and she smiled at him before taking a few more bites happy. While she ate she wondered how much the anything would stretch. She thought back to how hurting him had made her feel. The sight of him aroused on the bed, hard as a rock. Chewing on her cheek she let her mind wander a little. Perhaps.. There was a limit to what she'd ask of him. He was already giving her so much.. But Scarlett knew she'd never want anyone but him to touch her. The actual idea of it made her stomach swim uneasily. Pushing her bowl away, most of her food eaten she took another drink of milk.
"Want anymore?"

Her frown didn't go unnoticed, Ivan looked at her and tilted his head, trying to figure her out. She was always so difficult to figure out like this, to predict but he loved that about her too...was there anything about her he didn't love? Well, obviously he didn't love that she had this need to kill but...it was a part of her, she was his Scarlett, his Lettie, and he was growing far more comfortable with it than he ever would have thought had he been asked. "Hey, why are you frowning? No more secrets Lettie, spit it out." He noticed she had pushed some of her food away too but maybe she had just eaten her fill? He was just finishing the last bite of his and then washing it down with the lager.

For his part, he had his own thoughts too, he had been aroused by her, not just what she was doing but by her, by the sight of her, by it just being her in general. He was breaking his own promise, he couldn't tell her that secret and he was fine letting her think it was because of the bondage.
"No I'm fine, that was great though. So what should we do now huh?" He smiled warmly at her. "I feel this day is for you, it's a big step, figuring this out and what we did, so if you want to do anything to celebrate with me then I'm up for it. How about a movie or something?"

She shook her head at his question. "Nothing bad I promise. Just thinking, no secrets." Scarlett actually felt a little bad about the lie, but Ivan had enough to worry about with his baby sister the killer psychopath. She didn't also need to have him deal with the fact she wanted him to fuck her. She flashed him a smile and picked up both their bowls before rising from the table. Humming softly she considered what he asked as she turned on the hot water. "A movie sounds nice, wanna pick it while I clean up?" She smiled at him and began to clean up her mess in earnest. It didn't take her long as she had cleaned as she had went while cooking.

Ten minutes later she flopped onto the couch beside him, the pillow that had been on the chair in her hands. She placed it in her lap and patted it.
"Come on big brother. Lay your head in my lap. Will help keep most the pressure off your poor little ass" While she was serious, her tone was almost mockingly playful. Her hand rubbed the pillow again. "Don't make me ask twice.."

When she answered him Ivan found he didn't quite believe her...but if it was important she would have told him, that he was sure about, and he couldn't deny her her secrets completely, could he? No, he wouldn't do that to her so he let it lie for now, nodding. "Okay, but if it's serious you tell me. I trust you and I won't judge you no matter what okay?" He laughed softly. "Besides, I think I've seen the darkest part of you now and I'm still here aren't I? Nothing you can say will ever make me turn from you." He nodded eagerly when she agreed to the movie and climbed from his seat, wincing again as the pain flared up, pressure being released causing blood to rush to his cheeks. He was definitely thankful she hadn't gone harder on his rear.

In the front room he found a good action movie he hadn't seen in years, True Lies, and he put it on while he waited for her, paused at the opening scene. When she came in and sat on the other end of the sofa and commented he looked at her and shook his head, chuckling.
"You know you would make a wonderful Domme for somebody some day, if they don't mind being tortured once in a while. You're a natural at the aftercare and you seem controlling enough." It was said quietly, playful grumbling as he laid his head on the pillow and relaxed on his side, shifting until he felt comfortable. With the remote in hand, he started the movie up.

She wondered if she said she wanted him to fuck her what he'd say. She decided not to test it even if the dark thought made her smile. While she didn't doubt he'd still love her, she wondered when enough would well be enough. Scarlett ran her hand through his hair as the movie started, and mused softly. "Maybe. Honestly though Ivan, I don't think I'd care as much if it wasn't you" She was being honest. "And I would have hurt them more." She looked down at him, a lock of her hair falling into his face. "Keep in mind, I love you and care about you.. They'd just be a means to an end." She had wanted to say something different but saying they'd just be meat to her was not something he needed to know right?

She leaned over him kissing his temple before she turned back to the movie. She pet him softly while they watched. While not sexual, Scarlett knew she'd never willing do this for another. This required a sort of care for the person's well being. She could have cared less if he wasn't him. It was Ivan being Ivan that made her want to help take care of him.

Ivan was mostly enjoying the movie but it wasn't lost on him how nice it was to just be petted like this. It was something he craved and it was more than enough of a reward for what he had done. He nodded lightly as she answered him and frowned a little though he wasn't sure she could see it. Would she ever have a normal relationship then? Was it possible for her to ever have love if only he was worth her caring about? The thought made him sad. "You couldn't love another like this?" His voice was quiet. "Hurt, or harmed? I'm okay with being hurt if it helps you, I could have taken more though at the time I just wanted you to stop, I'd have done anything for you to stop..." He sighed softly. "You're a little scary like that Scarlett. Now...now you're just my little sister."

He shifted till he was closer and smiled as she leaned down to kiss him. He didn't want her to not ever have the chance at love, he couldn't get that out of his mind. If it was true she could never have a relationship, it...hurt him more than she had earlier.
"I don't think that's fair you know. You deserve love, not just a brother but a partner. I don't know if I'm okay with you not ever having that. What about somebody to just hold? What about your first proper kiss, or sex, or anything like that? What about when a brother isn't enough?"

She blinked down at him, clearly surprised. She smiled softly and shook her head, blonde locks swaying with the motion. "I don't want them Ivan" She looked back to the movie, but spoke again. "The thought of anyone else touching me, even something as simple as a hug makes me feel ill" She bit her lower lip and shrugged some. "In a way I was taking a very big risk with that boy... Had I not been.. Better.." She shivered and sighed softly. "Doesn't matter now though."

She thought back to his other question and answered honestly.
"I think harmed. I did read a little while I cooked on my phone. If I was truly a Domme, I would likely be more Dominatrix with a stranger and I would.. Maybe be able to stop with a safeword" She looked down at him, that mask or normal slipping. She didn't look like a monster, but something changed. "Ivan, I like hurting people.. But stopping before going too far would be hard for me. I don't think it's a good idea for me to do this with anyone else." She would likely kill people if she tried. She knew herself well enough to know if she let go, she would.

"But.. maybe that will change some day" She smiled at him, knowing that he needed her to say that.. even if she doubted it personally. This lie, she wanted to tell him. It wasn't harmful to anyone really and she wanted to take that worry from him.

Ivan shifted. It was uncomfortable at first but hearing her speak he wanted to look up at her. He whimpered softly as he turned to lay on his back, his rear against the couch but it was worth the pain to look up at her. He smiled, trying to comfort his little sister. "Hey, that's...that doesn't seem fair. I know you say you don't want them but look how you're holding me..." He reached up and cupped her cheek. "Is this not...nice? You seem so affectionate, so loving right now." He listened to her and her reasoning and it all made sense, he just didn't like it. He could see her mask slipping again as she said she liked hurting people but he didn't flinch, he couldn't. He didn't see a monster, he saw a girl he loved with all his heart. "I see...I get it...you like to hurt people, even me...I just want more for you. Not being touched your whole life like that, not having it sounds so...sad."

She said maybe it will change some day but he didn't believe it, not really. It kept coming back to the same thing, she couldn't or wouldn't with anybody but him, her love for him kept him safe and anybody else would be too much for her. He reached up and pulled her down, kissing her softly on the lips.
"I get it, I think I understand you a little better now." Releasing her he turned his head to the side. He was crazy for thinking what he was thinking so he tried to put it out of his head and watch the movie. If she couldn't be with anybody else...would it be so bad if she was with him? They had broken laws already, would it be so bad to break another few? His mind was swirling as he couldn't stop thinking about it. His brow suddenly furrowed when he thought of something she had said and he looked up at her with a playful pout. "Hey! You didn't give me a safeword...you holding out on me?"

The kiss took her by surprise. It was chaste and over before she had even registered what he was doing. Blinking as he turned to look at the movie again she tried to make sense of it. They had never kissed, not on the mouth. The cheek sure.. Forehead, yeah.. But mouth? She was looking down at the darkness of his hair when he suddenly turned to look at her, the pout making her laugh. A bright happy sound. She flicked his nose hard. "I just learned about it while cooking?" Her tone was playfully annoyed.

She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.
"You can have one if you like, I would respect it." Again this was something for him she'd do. Scarlett played it over and over in her mind for a few seconds. If it wasn't him and she was really caught up in the moment? She didn't think even a safe word would make her stop. She smiled down at him. "And if you don't stop talking through the movie, I will make you go get the gag, big brother" leaning down she kissed his nose and looked back to the movie.

She didn't mind it, like he did. Never having anyone. She had never had the feeling or need. Beyond Ivan dealing with others was often tedious or even down right annoying. Ivan had never been that for her. Maybe it was because she was all she had ever known. She didn't know why he was the only one she cared about, for.. But she was happy she did. She loved him with her whole being. He was her reason for not becoming a monster in truth.

Rolling his eyes, Ivan shook his head. "No...I don't think I want a safeword. I trust you and if I use a safeword then you might not get what you need, you know?" He had thought about it before he had offered her this and the same reasoning kept coming back. "Just don't cause me harm, but hurt me all you need. That's all I ask." He grinned up at her. "So you're already looking things up huh? How very responsible of you, I'm glad you're taking this seriously!" His eyes widened at her comment about the gag and he felt a little stirring in his manhood...he liked the idea of that and he couldn't help but push just a little. "Woah, I never agreed to let you just gag me like that, I have rights you know!" He smirked, feeling at least a little like being playful. "Besides, I don't think you would, little sister..."

He turned his head back towards the movie. He was talking more to try and not think about what had been going through his mind, about letting her be more than just the little sister that hurts him when she needs to. He loved her enough, he was definitely attracted to her and she had a gift for making him feel loved even when she was being sadistic to him, even tied to the bed he had felt safe. Scared, but safe. It really wasn't the craziest idea.

Scarlett gave a small growl and slapped the exposed portion of his ass that was turned away from the couch. It wasn't too hard but wasn't gentle either, just a little harder than necessary to earn her a cry. "I don't think you can resist it and testing the person you just told you don't need a safe word to while also telling them they can hurt you is ballsy but not very smart. Go get it and put it on before coming back down here. Then we will finish the movie"

She grabbed the remote and paused the movie and pushed at his shoulder again.
"And if you make me ask you again, I will make you sorry big brother" Her words held warning. The power he was giving her was definitely going to her head. She waited for him to do as she asked, watching him with her arms crossed neatly under her small breasts.

A yelp was well earned as she smacked him on his ass and he looked up at her with a playful, betrayed look. "Owww, Scarlett! I was just teasing...geez, somebody can't take a joke well huh?" The betrayed look was marred by the huge grin on his face and he was definitely enjoying this dominance from her. He felt...aroused, and obedient. He liked following her orders, it was even more than just the arousal but he couldn't quite explain it other than...satisfaction. He yelped again as she shoved his shoulder and he rolled with it, falling from her lap and onto the floor deliberately, landing on both hands and his feet and climbing up to stand. "Wow, you're enjoying this power trip way too much." Again he was grinning as he said it and he moved quickly, almost jogging to go get the gag.

He buckled it behind his own head, the familiar feeling of the ball between his lips as he returned to her and found her with her arms still crossed.
"Iiii weehhhiii iiii, eee?" He pointed at it to emphasise his point and crawled back onto the couch, laying his head back on the cushion. He had tried to hide that he was once more erect when he returned, hoping she wouldn't notice while secretly hoping she would...yes, Ivan definitely could get used to this treatment but it also made him crave actual sexual contact. He shifted, trying not to think about how much he was enjoying it.

She tried to swat him but mussed as he jogged away. Eyes narrowed she waited for his return. She lifted her brows at him with his talking. "I am so sorry, I don't understand please try again" His bulge had not gone unnoticed and she flicked his ear. "You seem to excite easily" She left it at that and pushed play on the movie. It was about halfway over. Every so often she'd pet him, with him gagged it was even more pleasant. Ivan had a nasty habit of talking through movies.

As the credits rolled she gave a small yawn and stretched.
"I think it's bed time for us. Do you feel okay sleeping alone, or would you feel better with company?" She rubbed at her eyes, tears gathering there from her yawn. "And do try and pronunciate, you speak poorly with a gag in" She smirked at him and tapped her nails on his upper arm, the pace playfully impatient.

Back
Top Bottom