Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
She seemed so...broken like this. She whimpered in his arms, she was close to tears he could tell, this wasn't just something she wanted this was a genuine craving and she had been fighting it just for him. Ivan had been having some thoughts about how to take the edge off for her and the only real option he could think of that might work and still keep people safe was...it was madness, willingly doing that but...his little sister couldn't stay like this. He loved her, at this rate he would rather help her kill than see her suffering so much. He sighed and squeezed her tightly. "I know, Lettie, it's okay, you're doing great, you're doing your best. I have an idea but...I'm scared. Terrified even. Tell me what you know of...BDSM." He didn't think she would know much at all if anything, but that was okay. "It's usually a sex thing but it doesn't have to be...the sadism and masochism part though, causing pain, suffering, breathplay, choking...if you had a willing partner it might help you."

He took a deep breath. She was his sister, he shouldn't do this and yet it was the only way. He knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt that she wouldn't truly harm him, he was the only person he knew she wouldn't kill if she got in too deep with her cravings and got lost in the moment, he was the only one that was safe. He was the only one that could do this but for all his enjoyment of submitting, and he had enjoyed it in the past, he liked it gentle, soft. She wasn't going to be like that.
"I have submitted a few times in my life....usually just a little bondage and sex, nothing painful...I'm a wimp really, I don't like pain but that...that might give you the fear you need right? It might be better for you if I don't like it..." Hopefully she was understanding what he was offering her because he was finding it hard to say. "I know you wouldn't do any permanent damage, not to me so maybe if I let you....if I let you cuff me, tie me up, restrain me and do...whatever it is you need to do to me...would that help? Do you think?" He was half hoping she said no, while he felt safe with her he did think that if she started to get into it, he was going to suffer. He wasn't scared for his life but he was definitely scared of what she would do to him.

Scarlett could hear his words, but she shook her head. She loved him, he was.. the only one. Inside she knew she'd never go too far, but it was still a fear. Blond hair swayed as she shook her head again. But what he offered.. Something about it spoke to her and like he said, to him.. She'd hold back. She'd not truly harm him. Hurt him, oh, oh yes. The same fear from a moment tickled her mind and she bit her lower lip. She'd never kill the one person she loved. She searched her mind, questioning it. It was true.. wasn't it?

She looked up at him, tears still on her lashes, golden eyes wary. Her voice was soft, the fear still there but changed.
"I would hurt you, you know that" She meant it, she needed him to know what he was offering. Yes, he was the one offering but she wondered if he really understood what he was offering. The fear would help... She frowned softly, looking away.

He said he had done this in the past. But it had ended with sex. Was she meant to have sex with him? No.. he didn't mean that.. Though if Scarlett thought honestly about it, Ivan was the only one she'd ever let touch her like that. She'd never been attracted to others in that way and while she had thought of him that way a little bit, it was a far cry from acting on it. Her frown deepened and she couldn't think of anyway else to say it.
"What would the treat be at the end for you?" It had been sex.. but now? She didn't want to be the only one getting something as silly as that was. He was doing this to stop her from hurting people. For her. It would hurt. A lot. She wanted him to get something from it... She blushed and shook her head.

He could almost feel her thinking about his words. Feel the doubt, then the curiosity, then the possibilities. He hadn't come up with this lightly, he had thought of it briefly on that fateful night and more since then, knowing that this day was coming when she was going to be too far gone, beside herself with need. It wasn't something she couldn't act on but he might just be the key to her acting on it safely. He smiled down at her when she warned him. He'd thought of that too...he knew what she had done to that boy, with him maybe she could use less blades but still get the pain she needed, and the fear. He kissed the top of her head, lips meeting the soft blonde. "I know. I know you would hurt me...but you wouldn't kill me. I think I'm the only one you'd be able to control yourself for, am I not correct?"

She looked away from him and he grabbed her chin in his fingers, holding gently and turning her back to him.
"I am, aren't I? I haven't thought this up lightly...I'm scared of what you'll do to me but only for the pain, not for my life. I trust you, Scarlett, I always have. Even after seeing what you had done I slept in the same bed with you, no fear. You won't harm me in any way I can't recover from." He took her wrist and placed her hand on his forearm. He knew she had been scratching her arm, maybe she could start with his? It wouldn't be too much, though he was willing to offer himself to her there and then. He had been buying toys, he had some in his closet in a small chest, he had actual leather cuffs as well as his police issue handcuffs. He had things to help.

He smiled again, he at least knew the answer to this question.
"The treat for me would be you not hurting somebody else and getting caught. Not risking being taken from me, and...not just leaving me to recover when you're sated." He felt he needed to explain what aftercare was. "Like, once you're done h...hurting me, and you're satisfied...You're going to have to take care of me. Ointment for bruises, maybe bandages, maybe just holding me and telling me I will be okay, stroking me, petting me...I'll need that. You can't just walk away once you get what you need because I'm scared I'll be a wreck..." The fear in his voice was coming through just a little.

When he grabbed her chin her eyes had narrowed. She'd never had anyone touch her in such a manner, not even him, but then again.. she had never killed anyone and had her big brother walk in on her with the corpse. Taking a slow breath she looked to her hand on his arm. She watched her nails for a moment before beginning to scratch at his arm. It was strange to do, but she didn't feel any pain, the motion still soothing. Watching his face she offered a slow nod.

"That's fair.. Understandable even. I might.. be bad at it, but I will do my best" They both knew beyond hugging she wasn't overly affectionate most of the time, and it was only ever with him. Never had she been affectionate with any other family member.. Even before she had been broken, she'd scream and cry if anyone but their mother, or he held her. Taking a slow breath, she leaned her head into his hand, the touch soothing in it's own way.

"I don't want to harm you.. permanently, did you have an idea of what to do for that as well?" She spoke clinically, unsure how else to phrase what they were talking about. Already though, the idea had some appeal. She liked and needed to hurt people... If he was willing? Wouldn't that be better even if he was scared. That made it sweeter in two ways. She brushed a soft kiss against his palm before answering him. "And, yes you're right. If allowed to hurt someone else, I would care less for their safety and well being.. I don't... know I could control it." Like with the boy, she'd likely lose herself in the pain, the euphoria and go too far.

Ivan was smiling down at her, even as worried as he was for what he was offering her, and he was definitely worried he was going to be out of his element with this, he wanted to reassure her. Even a monster could be delicate and Scarlett only ever had him to guide her and make her feel safe. That was his job, it was what he was trying to do now. He held his breath while he waited for her to scratch, then hissed a little, wincing when she did it. Thin lines of whiter flesh appeared on his arm where she scratched him but he didn't pull away. This was his idea, and he could tell she was considering it but from how stiffly she was talking he knew she wasn't sold on it. Not completely.

"I know you will...I trust you to look after me when I might not be able to look after myself. Come on, come with me." He started to lead her up towards his bedroom where he had the toy chest. Her question was fair and he didn't really know how she would prefer to do it but he had bought the toys, he might as well let her have a look. He led her there while holding her close to him still and once they got to his room he guided her to the foot of his bed, pushing her down to sit on it. Going to the closet, he dragged out the large chest at the bottom. All the toys in it were new, unused, from clamps and restraints to canes, floggers and crops.

"Here. This is what I got for this...I don't know what you'd prefer, you cut the boy right?" He sat down beside her and fished out the key from his pocket, handing it to her. "This will open it. I know this is going to be a little weird for us but I can't think of any other way to keep you out of prison, to keep you from doing something you will get taken away from me for." His voice was showing signs of fear already but not for the pain, fear of losing her and he looked down at her with worry on his face. "I can't lose you, Lettie, I'll do anything not to lose you. Say something...something with emotion, show me this is going to help, tell me I'm an idiot for thinking it, anything!" He didn't want to get upset at her but the way she spoke without showing signs of emotion was worrying him too.

She could see the pain across his face, but he hadn't pulled away. She followed him to his room, guided up the stairs and gently pushed to sit. She nodded. "Yeah, I had never tried cutting before.. But I did like that." Taking the key, she curled her small hand around it. Laying her head on his shoulder as he joined her she shivered. "I don't want to make you bleed though, at least not like that." She didn't want to scar him. Tipping her head up, she looked at his profile.

"I'd, like to Ivan. Hurt you.." She frowned and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "I don't want to lose you either, you're my.. my whole world." She blushed softly and looked away. "I.. Am excited at the idea" She felt like she should say sorry and so she took his hand and squeezed it. "I'm sorry.. I do want what you're offering, but I am sorry I need it.." Looking up at him she gave him a soft smile. "Thank you..For all of it. Understanding to the best you can. Loving me.. Caring for me.. For offering even though you're scared. Because it scares you"

Slipping from the bed she knelt by the chest and unlocked it, peering in at her new toys. She felt odd, letting him see this side of her, but she had promised. She let her mask fall, and what knelt before him was a happy little girl. Like Christmas morning she gazed into the box before looking up at him. Shyer, she blushed softly at her own excitement. She oped this wouldn't be too much. But she didn't want to hide from him. Not him.. Anyone else.. But not her Ivan.
"Could.. Could I now?" Her voice was little, but bright with excitement.

Shaking his head, he had chuckled, trying to at least find some humour in this. He loved his little sister and he didn't want things to just be weird between them, he wanted to still laugh with her too. "I think I'd rather not bleed too...if it happens it happens, but would be hard to explain at the precinct too. I'm a cop now, even if I'm a rookie, scars showing up like I'm cutting myself might be bad." He had rested his head on top of hers while she rested hers on his shoulder, and nodded as he listened to her. "I know...I know you're sorry but it's not your fault, do you understand me? You never did anything wrong before that monster took mom away and left you there...you're only like this because of him." His voice was sharper, focused on that one moment. "I hate what he took from you, I won't let him take your freedom too...I won't let what he did take you from me. Not ever." He was determined. He felt even more resolved just for saying that.

He watched her unlock the chest and chuckled at her.
"You're welcome, Scarlett. I know you love me too, I know it's not just one way...that's why I feel safe letting you hurt me." He wasn't lying either, he did feel safe even knowing what she wanted to do. Watching her go through the toy chest and the items he had been buying over the last few months he saw something different in her, something he didn't see often these days...excitement. She seemed happy, like a girl her age should be all the time as she rifled through the chest and when she looked up at him his own eyes lit up with joy. Then she asked the question and while he didn't lose that look he stuttered with his reply. "N...now? Like right now?" He grinned...it wasn't because he was excited too, though in all honesty seeing her like that had made him feel better than he had in weeks, it was a nervous grin. Maybe more...maybe he really was happy she wasn't hiding from him now. His idea was about to be tested. "I guess...kind of sudden, I didn't wake up today expecting this but...yeah, yeah you can do it now. Do you...think we will need the restraints?" He had gotten them because he knew it would be hard not to defend himself even against her...

She smiled shyly at him and nodded, her blond hair swaying with the movement. This was the second time ever she had ever let anyone see.. her. The real her. The first was dead. It was.. it was really nice to not hide. She had watched him carefully even in her joy. He didn't seem to flinch even in the slightest. It helped keep her relaxed, happy. "Please?" The smile he gave her was nervous, but it still was happy.

She tilted her head in thought and nodded slowly.
"Yeah, I think so.." She rose from the floor and moved closer to him, stepping between his legs she laid her forehead to his. "Cause.. I am going to hurt you.. Bad.. I am going to like it Ivan. Hurting you.. But I am gonna try and be really careful, but if you try and fight, or move and I hurt you more than I mean to... " She placed a kiss to his hair, slowly stepping back.

His words about what had happened to her rang through her still. She hadn't really thought about it as much, that it was what had broken her. Not.. really. But he was right, she knew it. He'd know better than anyone anyway. She bit her lower lip and rocked on her heels a few steps from him.
"Help me get it all set up? I don't know what all to do.. do it right. You can even pick what I use to start!" She nodded, excited as if offering him a boon or a prize.

Even the way she said please was cute. Despite the fear of what he was about to allow her to do this was...cheering him up. He had been a little morose since the incident but this was a side of her he never got to see, this was worth anything, wasn't it? He smiled, beamed at her even. "Of course, I offered didn't I? I'm not going to turn back now, I'm not a tease." He grinned and pulled her into a tight hug as she stepped close to him. "It's really good to see you happy like this...I like it. I want to see you like this more." He laughed nervously...seeing her like this more might mean something bad for him in the long run, but he could take it, right? He nodded with her, shivering a little. She'd never scared him before but the way she said she was going to hurt him...he believed her.

He reached for the leather cuffs, the set of four he had bought.
"Yeah, I'll help. I'm scared though...is that good for you or bad?" He genuinely wanted to know, he was suddenly interested in what would make her happiest...he liked that this was a start. He made sure each cuff was secure as he attached them to the four corners of his bed, pulling on them as the thick chains built into them offered no signs of giving in. He sighed, this wasn't going to be easy. Reaching back into the box he pulled out a riding crop and a paddle. Those wouldn't be too bad, right? The paddle was small, wooden, and the crop was just like a horse riding crop, he knew it could hurt but couldn't do damage and wouldn't be pure agony unless it was used a whole lot. "These...you can choose which you prefer."

Looking down at the cuffs, he was about to climb onto the bed and frowned...if she was going to do this, his trousers and shirt were hardly going to help. He started to unbutton the shirt, blushing deeply.
"Erm...can you look away for a moment? I didn't think of this but these toys...kind of need skin contact and it's usually the ass they hurt, though shoulders can work for some...I think I'll have to get naked." He pulled the shirt away then moved onto his pants, then his boxers, folding them and climbing up onto his bed. Facing down, he cuffed his left wrist then slipped the right through the other cuff. His heart was pounding, he was really going through with this. "Lettie...you have to cuff me the rest of the way. Make sure they are tight...I'm sure I'm going to struggle..."

She watched him up until he asked her to turn. Blushing she spun as asked, eyes averted. While he undressed she answered his question. "I like that you're scared.." She let her words trail off. "I like you're willing to do this even though you are." She smiled at his doorway. "But your fear does excite me" She looked over her shoulder when he called her name, turning to see her big brother laying naked on his bed. His limbs splayed to the corners.

There was something about this, but more.. something about him. Ivan was handsome. He was tall, leanly built with tones muscles. She bit her lower lip, and moved closer. She had never put her, needs as sexual.. but she could see as she bound his wrist and then his ankles, why it would appeal. There was a draw to marring his pale skin, marking his handsome form. Her breath quickened slightly, but she let it out and double check all four restraints.

Secured, she gazed at his backside. Like a blank canvas he was allowing her to write her needs on his flesh. Picking up the crop she flexed it in her hands. The leather bowing slightly under the pressure. Swishing she trailed it along his skin, intentionally trying to tickle him.
"Tell me what each are best for?" She laid down beside him, her smaller form pressing close to be able to balance beside him. "I know the paddle is for your rear, yeah? but this?" She swished the crop through the air. "Where is it best, or should I avoid?" Cuddled in like she was, she was able to press a kiss to his shoulder.

Grateful for her spinning away he couldn't help himself getting a little hard as he had strapped his first wrist into that cuff...he might not be a painslut as they were known but being submissive in general excited him...had he told her that? Should he, if he hadn't? It would be nice to have a warning. He laughed nervously. "I'm glad you like it...cos I'm kinda terrified here...but that brings up a good point really." He took a deep breath. "I know you love me so I just want to say...as long as you keep me safe then if I tell you to stop because...because I'm scared or it hurts too much, or I'm crying...you don't have to stop. You have permission now to just...hurt me." He didn't know whether she would have stopped or not, he liked to think she would have, but she didn't have to. He wanted to make sure she knew that. When she started to finish cuffing him, he was shaking. It was obvious he was scared. Big, tough cop brother, scared of his little sister.

He felt the crop touch him and giggled, laughing as it tickled him and shifting a little.
"Hey, are you really meant to be tickling me, Lettie?" He turned to face her as she laid down, his cheeks crimson ever since he had realised how exposed he was to her. "Oh so I have to teach you how to hurt me too? Geez...next you'll want me to do it for you..." His tone was playful with an edge of extreme nerves. "Yeah, paddle on the ass, crop can be used on the ass too, or my upper thighs, shoulders, back..." If he was going to do this, he would do it right. "Those aren't the only targets though. Like...the balls are the most painful but that's pretty extreme, like if you wanted to make somebody cry you could hold them out and paddle them...if I were on my back you could hit my...my thing...though you'd probably have to get me hard first." This didn't help with the blushing but she seemed so cute and helpless cuddling into him like this on the bed. "Speaking of screams there is a gag in the box and speaking of...my thing...it's a little hard already, cos of the cuffs...sorry. This is very sexual for me, except I don't get turned on by pain, more by pleasing my partner and being h...helpless."

Last edited:
She smiled at him when he asked about the tickling. It was so very odd not to hide from him. She giggled and stuck her tongue out, her voice playful. "Its that or trial and error, I fiiiiigured you might prefer I not find out all on my own" She listened to what he told her and nodded. She blushed a little when he said it was sexual, but she could see the appeal. Instead she pressed a kiss to his shoulder before rolling off the bed and out of sigh. He could hear rummaging, before a soft ah-ha!

She came back into view and carefully held the gag up.
"Open wide big brother. It would be awfully hard to explain if someone heard us, why your baby sister was hurting you" She smiled at him, her hand brushing along his face lightly after placing the ball in his mouth. She tightened and looked down at him "Is that okay?" With his mumbled words and nod she wet back to the two toys he had picked.

She spent some time deciding which, but finally settled on the paddle. Lifting it, she gave it a swing, the fall of the action landing on his ass. She could feel the reverb through her arm, his ass bouncing with the impact. A small tremor ran through her. She hit him on the other cheek of his ass, and after a moment or two, the blows feel like rain. The hits were not hard, but fast, the sting never fully allowed to vanish.

Laying with her like this was a happy moment, one of the only ones they had had where Scarlett really seemed to not be in her own head and Ivan couldn't help but love that about it...laying next to each other, facing each other, smiling and talking...the only thing about it which was odd and not brother and sister material was the fact that he was naked and cuffed. He pulled at the cuffs a little, testing them and trying not to think about why he was really here though he was starting to see something just as positive as quenching her desire to harm people coming from this...he felt close to her. He saw her being happy. He made his mind up right then that he would stick to this no matter what just to see that smile. "That's very thoughtful of you, Lettie, I'm glad you're already thinking about how to keep me safe."

She left the bed and he could hear her looking for something, then a 'ah-ha' like she had found it, like a normal girl. His misgivings were just falling away the happier and more relaxed she seemed. He looked at the gag and laughed.
"That's fair, it's why I told you it was there...though this is it huh? Once I let you gag me I can't change my mind..." He thought only for a second before he opened his mouth for her, accepting the gag and nuzzling into her touch as she brushed her hand over his face, nodding when she asked if it were okay. Then she moved behind him and he braced himself...nothing came.

He didn't dare look back but it was a short while before he suddenly felt a stinging thud on his rear. He gasped into the gag, shifting uncomfortably. She was only a 16 year old girl and didn't hit very hard but she had managed to make the paddle hurt a little...having not been much into pain before he had never really been hit like that. The next blow followed and he whimpered as they started to fall, trying to wriggle so that his ass wasn't such a tempting target but with all 4 limbs cuffed he wasn't going anywhere. The more they came down the more it hurt and soon he was actively whimpering and pulling at the cuffs. Surely she was going to stop soon?

Scarlett could hear the whimpers, see as he tried and failed to move because of the position he was in, bound to his bed. This.. appealed to her. She hit him again and again. The paddle was beautiful, the way it slowly colored his skin, the pinks overlapping, darkening. She gave a bright giggled and slower the paddle. It was like his ass was glowing. She reached her and out and rubbed her hand over his rear, the warmth of his skin meeting her hand. It was like a cherry, and the thought stuck her on a whim. The beds shifted a little as she leaned into him, her lips pressed a small kiss to his skin, her teeth following a heartbeat later.

The bite wasn't gentle and while she wasn't trying to take a bite out of him, she did want to mark him. She felt his body stiffen, heard his muffled noise against his gag. Yes, she could see the appeal of this sexually. That thought kept circling back to her. It was likely the building pressure, and the almost giddy effect it was having. Pulling back she could see the neat imprint of her teeth. She smiled at hit, a single finger tracing each mark her teeth had left.

She pulled away and grabbed the cane. Swishing it again she giggled.
"You said the shoulders and back.. Ass and thighs?" She came closer to his face and leaned in, a small hand brushing his tears away. "I'm sorry Ivan.. I am not ready to stop paining marks across your lovely skin.." She leaned in closer and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I love you so much though!"

What Scarlett lacked in strength she was making up for in stamina and enthusiasm...the blows from the paddle rained down on his rear and before long he knew his ass was going to be a rosy colour, each new swat hurt more than the last as she struck more tender flesh than it had once been and at that stage even her weaker hits were extremely painful. Ivan whimpered and gasped into the gag, he tried to squirm away from the blows, tried to wriggle, pulled at his cuffs, he even tried to beg through the gag once the first tear started to roll down his cheek. He was a pretty tough man, he was going through police training but this was constant impact on his ass, something he had never been through before. He could feel saliva leaking from the corner of his lips, a thin trail of drool from the whimpering and constant attempts to cry out. He felt her hand on him after she stopped smacking him, wincing even at that gentle touch as it burned, then a soft kiss. He felt his cock throb against the bed...he had been hard this entire time, the pain might be too much but something in him still loved being helpless and he loved the lack of mercy. He blushed...he shouldn't be aroused, not when it was her.

Suddenly she bit him and he screamed into the gag, the flash of pain intense as she bit down hard. His entire body tensed as he thrashed a little against the cuffs and when she pulled back he knew he would have a mark which would last a few days at least. He felt her trace what he assumed were her teeth marks then heard the cane swish through the air. She wasn't done??? He saw her appear in front of him, she brushed away the tears, surely she could see how much he was suffering with this? His eyes went wide when she told him she wasn't ready to stop, he shook his head, he tried to beg through the gag.
"Please Lettie, no....I've had enough, just uncuff me..." She planted a kiss on his cheek and he sobbed. He had told her not to listen to him but right now he really wanted her to just stop, he felt exhausted. "Scarlett, mercy!"

She shook her head and giggled brightly "I don't understand you, what are you trying to say!?" Her voice held a sing song tone to it. Giggling again she swished the crop, this time it made contact. It came across his shoulders. She watched they way his body moved and smiled. This was both fun and helping her calm down. Again she crossed the mark she had just made. This was harder to wield at her shorter stature. That was the first thing she noticed. Still, it didn't mean she didn't try.

Scarlett kept at it for some time, the crop falling along his shoulder and upper thighs until she began to tire physically. She felt.. As good, almost as when she had killed that boy. Sighing with contentment she moved back to the front of the bed. She placed the crop on his nightstand And wiggled on the bed beside him. She closed her eyes for a moment.
"I feel.. better. Much better" She giggled softly "If not exhausted." Turning to face him she smiled at him. She knew he had been crying, it had helped... Knowing he was hurting that he didn't want this. She frowned for a moment. "Thank you Ivan. I know.. I hurt you, badly.. but it really did help. Almost like..." She trailed off and shook her head.

"Anyway! I'm gonna remove your gag first. And then, you will tell me where the stuff is for me to help take care of you.. I think maybe a nice bath could help? And then.. cuddles and maybe.. I could cook you some dinner" She was shy, but trying her hardest. She wasn't going to leave him. And she was going to do her best to help him. Reaching for his gag she unbuckled it carefully. her fingers were gentle as she brushed his tears away and the spit that had dribbled down his chin. "I love you Ivan, thank you.. for helping me... I don't know what I would do without you"

Ivan growled into the gag, making a frustrated noise at Scarlett even though he was in pain. The tone of her voice and the way she said it made it pretty clear she knew exactly what he was trying to say even if she couldn't understand the exact words, and he glared up at her, momentarily forgetting the pain he was in and that she was about to inflict more of it on him. He winced as the crop came down, thankfully it was across his shoulders which meant it wasn't hitting him on his sore, probably quite red rear. Further blows followed, again and again and he didn't know how long it went on for but by the time she was done his eyes were watering again...she had been using the crop on his shoulders, upper back and upper thighs, all of which no doubt bore the marks she had left.

He heard her little sigh and watched her place down the crop through tear streaked, watery eyes and as she wriggled onto the bed next to him he rested his head down on the pillow facing her. She said she felt better...she was giggling, happy. Ivan himself was in a lot of pain, he felt it was going to be hard to move but she smiled when she turned to face him. That alone...that had to be worth this, right? He didn't think she had done any lasting damage anyway, in fact he was pretty confident she hadn't. He listened to her thank him and wished he could say something when she frowned, he didn't like that...was she worried for him? He hoped she was even as he hoped she was okay. When she pulled the gag out, he groaned and moved his lips a little, flexing his jaw while she cleaned his face off for him.
"Did it...did it help? You seemed happy..." He smiled weakly, he wanted to show her that it was okay, that he didn't regret it. If she was happy, he could learn to be happy for it too.

"In the closet, first aid kit. There is some ointments and things in there, then a bath...I'd like a bath." She seemed to be taking the aftercare part seriously and he shifted a little in the bed, still cuffed. Through all of it he had remained hard even through the pain. Painslut? No, that wasn't him, but there was something to be said for being helpless like this and her singsong voice as she annoyed him and her joy at hurting him...that did something for him too, he just didn't know why. "You're welcome...Lettie. If it helped, I'm happy...I promise...I just want to see you smile more."

She gave him another shy smile and nodded. "Bath first big brother. The water will wash off any ointments I put on.." Shifting on the bed, she cuffed the hand closest to her, before squirming off the bed to get the other three. Once she had freed him, she moved back towards him. "It really did." Her voice was soft as she came around the side of the bed. "I was scared to.. To show you the real me" She helped, as she could when he sat up, gently she stopped him from standing. "Wait here silly, I am gonna get the water just right" She kissed his cheek softly. Unable to not look at him, she found her big brother hard. He had said it was sexual for him, though Scarlett was a little confused. He had said he wasn't into pain, hadn't he? Shrugging it off she kissed his cheek again.

Slipping from the room she went to the bathroom. He would be able to hear the water come on and maybe if he listened her soft happy humming. Scarlett waited till the water ran hot and she pulled something from under the sink. Epsom salt. She remembered Ivan had used it after his police boot camp. Reading the back of the bag she nodded and carefully put some in the water, swirling it until it dissolved. It said it would help with swelling.

Coming back to him, the bath steaming and waiting for him, she carefully helped him to his feet, her hands gentle.
"Do you want to take the bath alone, or would you like me to join you?" She wasn't thinking of this sexually, she wanted to know what would be best for him. He had said he shouldn't be left alone and she wouldn't have, but did he need someone in the water with him? She brushed her hand against his chest. "Ivan?"

Weakly nodding, he smiled back at her as she uncuffed him. A bath first made sense and he really wasn't feeling like modesty was a big thing for him at the moment, not with how he was feeling. His rear, his thighs and his shoulders were throbbing, stinging, he felt weak and hoarse from the screaming and whimpering and he knew his face was probably a mess of tears and drool. Still...it was worth it if she didn't feel the need to kill or hurt anybody anymore...he would sacrifice anything for her after all. "I'm glad you did Lettie...it hurt...it hurt so much, I didn't think it was going to be that bad but...I'd rather know the real you than not, and I'm happy you seemed so...joyful." He didn't try to hide himself as he accepted her help, sitting up and gasping, whimpering a little more as his ass touched the bed.

He watched her leave, sitting there and gathering his thoughts. It really had been worse than he had expected but he didn't feel anything but love for her still, perhaps a little fear but not for his life, just...it had hurt so much. He could definitely do this for her, as much as she needed. If his life was meant to make her happy and keep her safe then that was his role, his lot in life. When she came back he accepted her help and even chuckled a little as she guided him towards the bathroom.
"You can...you can join me if you like." He felt okay to walk at least, that was a good sign. "Hey...you knew I was asking you to stop, right? You said you couldn't understand me but...you knew, didn't you?" He laughed softly, he wasn't angry, he had told her not to show mercy, he knew she needed the fear. "You're a bit of a buttface..."

Reaching the bath he started to climb in, easing himself into the tub and crying out as his rear first touched the water.
"Oh fuck that doesn't feel great..." Still he sat himself down, wincing and whimpering and all manner of unmanly noises as he settled back and felt the water and bath salts start to soak into him. "Scarlett...I hope you don't think less of me...I know I cried there, I'm meant to be tough, your big brother, police officer." He chuckled. "I don't feel very tough right now."

She had helped him into the bathroom and once inside, she helped him into the water. She waited until he was in, and settled before started to undress. She decided to not make it weird, but she didn't leave to do it either. She was about to be in the water with him, it didn't make much of a difference, right? Her shirt was lifted up and over her head before she responded. "I am sorry it hurt Ivan" She paused and shook her head no. "Actually, I am not.. Sorry it hurt.. I wanted to hurt." She bit her lower lip and looked to him as she unhooked her pale purple bra. "I know, I should be.. but I wanted to hurt you, once you offered. I am not even sorry it hurts now" She gave a shy little smile. "What I am, is thankful. It helps me.. And means.. I will not hurt someone else, which could end up with me being taken away"

She nodded, thinking she had said it right. It was a bit scary to show anyone this.. well who she really was. She loved him with her whole heart. She didn't want to chase him away. She started on her pants before moving to the next thing he had asked.
"I had an idea of what you wanted yes, but I couldn't actually hear what you said. But you said.. to not stop" She pointed at him as she said it, her pants on the floor. "Sooo really you did that one to yourself." She stuck her tongue out and leaned over him, to kiss his hair. Her small breasts, close to his face with the motion, her soft, rosy nipples peaked slightly.

Her panties came last, they were adorned with cute little cartoon bunnies and flowers. Naked now she frowned down at him.
"I think you're just being silly" Climbing into the water she gently nudged his legs apart so she could sit between them at the other end of the bath. The hot water, coloring her pale skin almost instantly. Carefully she lifted her arms and tied her hair up and away from the water. "I don't think I would be as brave as you" She looked up into his eyes, a hand resting on his calf under her water, petting him "To willingly let someone hurt you.. Knowing that they are like me? That is tough and very brave" She frowned at him and splashed hot water at him. "Don't ever think that it makes you less. Ivan you put yourself in harms way, to keep me safe. To keep us together. Because you love me. That takes tremendous strength"

Sitting back against the tub hurt him just as much as sitting down did, the marks the crop had left aching as he touched the ceramic, making him wince but what had he expected? He knew it would be like this when he offered so he just had to suck it up. He heard her start to apologise and was about to ask when she took it back, he even laughed weakly. "Haha...that's alright, I didn't think you would be...I know you wanted to. I wanted you to, too." He smiled, his eyes were on her, watching her undress, he didn't think of it sexually right now, he just wanted her near him. She might have been the one that hurt him but she was the one he needed to comfort him too, it was a strange duality. "I mean I didn't enjoy it, but...I want to make you happy. It's not just about protecting others, or you from yourself..."

This was a confession he had been worried about making, not to her but to himself.
"But part of it is because of when I see you smile...when you giggled earlier, when you were being playful while I begged you to stop, pretending you didn't know what I wanted." He glared at her, equally playfully. "You were having fun. You know I haven't ever seen you have so much fun before? Not ever?" It was a sad fact. Suddenly her breasts were in his face as she kissed the top of his head and thinking about her ignoring him again, he started to feel just a little aroused once more. Could this be at a worse time? He watched her pull down her panties and whimpered softly, hoping she would think it was the pain and not the sight of his sister, naked. Sure, she was the one who liked hurting people but now he was attracted to her? When did this happen? Was it because of what he had let her do?

He watched her climb in and nudge his legs apart and he suddenly had nowhere to hide, looking up at her while she sweetly reassured him. He was almost completely hard again, the more he tried not to think about it the more he kept picturing himself tied to the bed again. He moved his hand down to hide it as best he could while she splashed him, laughing.
"Okay, okay...maybe I am being silly, but...I do love you. You'll have to get used to seeing me be less than manly and seeing me cry and I guess I'll have to get used to doing it, if you want this to happen again..." He thought she would, he assumed it would have to happen and he found that he kind of wanted it to...now that he wasn't being hurt. He frowned a little. "I knew you wouldn't harm me though. Not just thought...I knew it. I was scared but I felt safe too, Scarlett." He tried to change the subject. "So, what are you planning to cook for me? Something delicious I hope after all that."

Scarlett did noticed that he seemed to be aroused again. She tactfully rose her eyes to meet his. She smiled softly relaxing into the bath. "Well first off, if you didn't cry.. I am not sure it would help as much" She closed her eyes, head resting against the tile. "Part of it is the pain, just seeing the marks appear, grow.. change." She kept her eyes closed while she talked, her hand still on his leg, still petting him. "I liked the crop and the paddle almost as much as cutting, they are different, but.. similar?" She wondered if this was making sense. "Though the crop is harder to use.. I am a little too short I think to really inflict pain easily.." She sighed

"But it's also the sounds. You couldn't really say much, but I knew you were begging me to stop. I knew you cried and screamed.. But that's part of something I need. I don't know why. It just.. fills that desire." She opened her eyes and looked at him and for a brief moment the monster she was looked at him and while it was clear it or she loved him there was something else. Lust perhaps?. "And yes, I would very much like to do it again" She smiled, shy "Maybe a little more frequently, little less hard, to keep the edge off?" She offered this as a deal of sorts. She knew, without a shadow of a doubt she had hurt him... But she thought, if she maybe hurt him a little less but more often, it might be better?

Shaking her head she stretched her legs out, shifting so her small feet rested on his thighs, her legs spread slightly.
"Hmm maybe fish pie" In the years that she had grown into a teenager, she had fallen in love with cooking.. and last year, Ivan had given her a book of recipes their mother had cooked them. It had taken him time to find them all, but it was one of the many reasons she loved him. "I think we have everything I need"

Ivan nodded, meeting her gaze. What she said made a lot of sense, he just had to get used to crying around her, that was all. He smiled a little and his hand found her foot which was close to him, just for something of her to touch. He liked the closeness. "I understand...just didn't feel very masculine but you're making a lot of sense...if you need to make me cry and beg then I guess it worked out anyway huh?" He grinned as a silly thought came to his mind. "A good thing I'm not a painslut then, it would be pretty unlucky if I was one of those that wanted the pain to get off, might not work as well." He listened to her describe how she liked the toys and thought a little about them.

"Can't believe I'm helping you but...being short doesn't matter, there are other things you can use. A cane will take less effort for more pain, or something electric where you don't even need to swing it." He shivered, the thought of it was terrifying but also...he didn't mind the thought of her doing it. Still scared, but less so. He looked up in time to see something in her eyes...was it need? Lust? Desire? It was right before she told him she would like to do it again, then a little more frequently but less hard. "We could try that, Scarlett...but you'd need something like this too huh? Something where you get to let loose? Hmm..." He tried to think of other things. "Maybe breathplay...not painful but you could smother me a little, but you have to be super careful, I don't want to die...but I trust you." He had another thought too. "And there is something that would be very painful and easier for you but...I don't know."

He didn't want to say it, not when he was already feeling confused. "Fish pie sounds great, I like that." He noticed she had stretched out, looking down he could see her...he could see her pussy. He blushed, looking back up at her. "We should have, yeah. Umm...did it bother you that I was...I mean I still am...aroused?" He had to bring it up, it was on his mind too much to just ignore now.

She looked at him across the steamy tub and titled her head to one side. She listened as he told her her height didn't matter, and she nodded. Electric huh? "Like a cattleprod?" That seemed excessive, but something about it spoke to her. She smiled softly and looked up at him. "Smother, like with a pillow? I would be worried about going too far" Frowning she shook her head softly. "We'd need to talk about that more... You're the most important person in the world to me Ivan. If I lost you..." She trailed off and looked toward the wall, only looking back as he brought up something else. "Something else like what?"

She smiled and nodded, when he agreed to her dinner idea, the smile slowly vanishing as he asked. "Does it bother me? Well.. no. I don't really get why if you're not a 'painslut' but otherwise, I'm not bothered. I could see the appeal of being sexually attracted to either end of it." She smiled again, softer this time. It was the closest she would come for now to telling him she had been aroused. She didn't want to freak him out. And she wasn't hiding anything.. just.. not telling him the whole truth right away.

Nudging his stomach gently with her foot, she watched him as they soaked. "Is the bath helping? I know it's not like an insta-fix or anything but?" She knew, he'd likely hurt for days.. And the thought of it thrilled her on two levels. The monster part of her would be sated knowing he was still hurting and sexually.. She couldn't help it. "And after you're done, I will rub the cream in before starting dinner."

He nodded, laying his head back and closing his eyes while he spoke. It was the only way he could focus without seeing her there, naked. "Yeah, a cattleprod. There are other things too, TENS units' that you just have to play with the dial on, sharp things to poke with, and there are cattleprods made for people that aren't as bad as the ones used on cows. Scary though." He understood her worry about smothering but again it was something he knew people often did. "Yeah, breathplay is pretty common actually, people smother each other and choke each other all the time." He hadn't experienced it himself of course, but they could research if she wanted to keep him safe. "I trust you. You wouldn't lose me, I don't think you'd ever go too far."

He looked back down at her and he was blushing a little bit, he didn't really want to explain but on the other hand he really felt like he had to.
"Umm, CBT, it's...torturing my...private parts." He sighed, this wasn't going to get any easier so he should just rip the bandaid off. "My penis. It takes less effort and is scarier and more painful than a lot of things but...you'd have to be careful. Do research, don't do too much damage...god I can't believe I have to explain to my little sister this kinda stuff." He grinned, it was such a weird situation but it would help, right? "It wasn't the pain, by the way, it was the control, I think. Being helpless, and you ignoring my begging kinda...turned me on. The pain was awful, but those parts...I can't help it. I liked them."

He nodded and smiled, the bath was indeed making him feel a whole lot better.
"Yeah, it still hurts like fuck but I feel like I can move on my own at least. You weren't kidding when you said you'd hurt me..." He winced as he started to climb up to his feet. "That sounds good...just be gentle rubbing it in, maybe? I know you like when it hurts but you don't wanna break me right?" He chuckled and started to climb out of the tub, whimpering as the throbbing ache returned a little.

Back
Top Bottom