Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Staff member
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
Just hearing the words from her was enough to tip him over that edge. His back arched, his hand moving up and down along his thick, hard shaft as it started to pulse and he passed the point of no return. "Thank you Mistress....oh god thank you so muuuuucchhhh...." The last word was elongated as his eyes rolled back a little, rope after rope of thick cum, built up over however long she had been making him outrageously horny for fired out like a cannon towards her. The first hit almost perfectly on her lips, a little on her cheek in a shot which would have been impressive had he actually had any part in aiming it. The second a little lower on her collarbone just below her throat, then on her breasts...a fourth rope on her navel as he kept stroking, gasping and moaning with the intense pleasure that was overtaking him and not seeing what he was actually doing.

By the time he stopped he was gasping, panting and he leaned forwards with a satisfied grin and a dazed look in his eyes, he had even started to drool a little.
"Thank you...thank you so much, little sister..." He let his hands fall from his shaft and he placed them down on the bed to support himself, suddenly feeling quite shakey. "I've never...not that good...that was incredible..."

She gasped as the first rope of cum hit her, the salty viscous liquid sliding down her lip to her chin. Ivan covered his baby sister in his hot seed. Scarlett was not thrilled about this, borderline angry as he thanked her. She made a low mmm noise and waited for him to look at her. As he did he found narrowed golden eyes starring at him, his cum sliding down along her cheek, cooling. "Puppy?" Her voice sweet, deadly so. "What did I say about if you leaked on things, what would happen?" The sensation of the cooling substance made her unhappy.. vaguely thick and slowly going tacky. "Fix it, now!"

When Ivan finally looked up from his earth shattering orgasm, something he hadn't expected he could enjoy quite so much by his own hand he met her eyes and his own went wide. Scarlett did not look happy with him...on the contrary, she seemed annoyed and her voice made him think the same too. He gulped audibly, swallowing and starting to crawl towards her. "Little sister...Mistress, I..." He whimpered, and kept his eyes on hers. "I didn't realise, I was too lost in...please, forgive me! I didn't mean to!" Once he reached her he started on her calf, using his tongue to taste himself as he started to clean her. It tasted...strange. It was thick, slightly salty, the taste was so hard to describe but it didn't matter, he swallowed and moved higher, to her thigh, then her navel, using his tongue to clean every inch of her body that he could see his own white seed on.

When he got to her lips his kissed her at the end and when he pulled back there was definitely fear in his eyes. He'd never had to do that, didn't think he would have to either but...for her, he didn't mind. He frowned a little and sat back on his knees again, inspecting her to make sure there was none left.
"I fixed it! I did, I...I'm so sorry, Scarlett...please don't be upset with me."

She watched him with narrowed eyes even as he crawled toward her. She felt the wet softness of his tongue as he lapped up his own seed, taking away the feeling of his cooling cum and leaving the lingering cool trail of his tongue. He was careful to lick each spot clean before giving her a small kiss. She Saw the fear and a part of her reveled in it. She had even enjoyed the soft little licks as he cleaned her. What she hadn't really enjoyed was his wild abandonment as he came.. all over her.. "You did, but you made a mess, puppy" She leaned in and kissed his cheek softly. It was her way of saying she wasn't mad.

"What should I do with you Ivan?" She frowned softly. She knew his back was a mess, but there were other parts of him that were unharmed. She tilted her head to one side, eyes going heavy as she thought. He had mentioned CBT.. Perhaps that. Her face cleared up and she laid back, stretching across the bed, grabbing her phone. Opening it she began to type. While she did, she spoke. "Tell me what you know about CBT?" She looked up at him over the edge of her phone. The pictures she was finding seemed to involve a lot of toys they didn't have. Frowning again she opened a YouTube video about it, the woman's voice talking about separating the testicles by rope.

When she kissed his cheek he let out the breath he didn't know he had been holding in, almost like a sigh of relief...at least she probably forgave him if she was willing to be so affectionate, right? And he was already feeling a little horny again just from licking her...he had wanted to explore her body so much more with his tongue but he had been focused on cleaning up his mess and he looked her in the eyes as she frowned, whimpering. "I...I don't know Scarlett...maybe just forgive me this time? I didn't mean to, I didn't think it would go that far but you made me feel so horny, it was so incredible...it was because of how I feel about you that it was so powerful!"

His eyes widened as she asked about CBT and suddenly heard the voice coming over the phone, talking about it and he shivered a little...he didn't think he was ready to be hurt again but it didn't seem like it was his choice, he didn't want to make her unhappy and he had asked her to do whatever she liked to him.
"CBT...ummm, I don't know too much, cos I'm not really a fan of pain but there are a few things...there are pointed toys like wartenberg pinwheels as long as you don't pierce the skin, there is candle wax, r...rope like the woman is saying, and sounding, and you could bite or use the crop, but..." He whimpered again, afraid to even move lest it give her more reason to go through with this. "I just came so it isn't as easy to get hard so fast..." Even as he said it her demeanour, the way she looked at him like he was prey, or food had started to make him hard again, not fully but a little. "And after orgasm the penis is super sensitive, like your pussy would be so I don't think..." His voice trailed off...he felt like he was in trouble.

She turned off the phone as he listed the issues with it with a poutty little look. So no CBT. Scarlett knew there would be some kind of punishment for what he had done. Laying back she closed her eyes, thinking. She could likely just abuse him again along his back and cute butt, but there were other ways in which to hurt him, wasn't there? Taping the back of her phone, her nails making a soft click click click on the hard shell of it. "Okay, that's fair.. What else could I do?" She opened her eyes and sat up some. "I didn't like what you did, no matter the reason." It was nice to think she had that effect on him. "And I am not mad.. But I do want to punish you"

She watched him, her golden eyes lazily trailing along his body.
"So help me come up with a plan, puppy.." Smiling at him she laid back again thinking. She wanted something new, something she hadn't tried yet. It was fun finding new ways to hurt him. Fun when he had fear in his eyes. They both knew she'd never truly hurt him. He'd never be maimed or killed at her hands... But deeply hurt him? Oh yes.. She gave a small sigh of delight at the thought.

At her pout the first thing Ivan felt was sadness, he didn't like her pouting, then relief...if she was pouting she was taking his words of how CBT wouldn't be the best idea to heart, that meant his penis and balls were safe, didn't it? Then sadness again...while it would be worse for him he was sure he really didn't want to lie to her and he didn't want her being sad. He nodded as she told him she wasn't mad but she didn't like what he had done. "That's fair...I really didn't mean it, I didn't think it would...but if you feel I deserve punishment I won't fight you..." He crawled close to her as she laid back, curling up next to her and laying his head on her stomach, ear pressed against her tummy.

"You could do CBT if you get me horny again, or just focus on the balls...you make me horny very easily..."
His voice shook as he said it, it was obvious that he was scared but he wanted to help her. "There is my butt again...it still hurts but it can take a lot of punishment before you do any lasting damage, it's just flesh...so it isn't something you need to worry about just yet. Or...breathplay. Or my chest, my nipples, or..." He paused, taking a deep breath which almost sounded like a whimper. It was hard, telling her ways she could hurt him like this. "Choking is a part of breathplay, I think you'd enjoy that actually...it seems like you would. I'd let you do anything, though...I told you I wouldn't fight you so...it's really up to you, Scarlett...just...I'm scared."

Scarlett reached out and petted him, almost absently as she though. So they could do CBT.. But the idea of breath play did interest her greatly. She sat up and looked down at him. She decided, it would be best to be honest. "I do like the idea of breath play a lot, but.. I am worried about it." She touched his face, her fingers light against his cheek. "I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you, so we will need to talk about it more." She leaned down, kissing him. This wasn't like their normal kisses, her mouth lingered on his.

Most of their kisses to date had been familial.. A few had be a bit less. This one strayed hard away. She opened her mouth slowly, her tongue brushing his lips. She wanted to try a real kiss. The kind she had seen at school, in movies. When he opened his mouth to her, she explored his mouth with her tongue, tentative. Brushing against his own she gave a soft sigh. Only with Ivan could she do such things. It was him, her big brother that she felt any connection to this world. Touching him, being touched by him.. All of it.

Pulling back slowly she blushed and smiled down at him.
"So, if I wanted to try it, help me think of how. The choking sounds nice, but... wouldn't that leave marks?" She brushed her lips over his neck. "Which would raise questions at the station? Is there another way?" She would keep him safe. Not only for herself and her desire to have him as her own personal toy. But for him and because she loved him. With her whole heart.

Ivan smiled up at her as she petted him...he liked this, he just liked being touched by her and he kept his own hands to himself. He remembered what she had said, how she didn't like to be touched, how it was odd for her and he wanted her to go at her own pace. He nodded softly as she said she was worried about breathplay, and why...it made a lot of sense and he was worried in his own way, he didn't know how he would react. When she leaned down to kiss him though, all thoughts were temporarily driven out of his mind as he sank into it...this wasn't like normal, he had been holding back with his kisses for her but this...he opened his mouth, he let her explore all she liked while passively trying not to do the same unless she welcomed it, told him to. He meant it when he said he was going to go at her pace.

When she pulled away he closed his eyes, a dreamy smile on his face.
"Choking can leave marks if you are too rough, but if I'm restrained I can't fight back so hard...and you can be careful where you apply the pressure so...probably not, at least nothing too noticeable that I can't hide." He turned to place a small kiss on her stomach. "After about 3 minutes of no air it can start to get serious, I wouldn't go past 2 mins at the moment, maybe 2 and a half when you are more confident in it...but I'm going to probably start struggling a lot after just 20 or 30 seconds, that's just survival instinct." He shivered...he'd tried holding his breath before, he wasn't terribly great at it. "For methods...your hand over my mouth and nose and you can look into my eyes. A pillow is less...personal. I wouldn't want to mess around with a bag in case it got stuck though I saw something once with clingfilm...and you could always try facesitting when you're ready for that." He chuckled...at least that way he could taste her. "You know, with your pussy, and make me use my tongue on you. One time I read a story where a girl put cling film over a man's face, then grinded against it to smother him and get off where he couldn't even taste her...that sounds scary." Despite the fear that was in his voice as he spoke, it literally trembling, he was also a little hard at the thought of being so helpless for her, and at the idea of tasting her, using his tongue. However she chose to punish him, it would be...interesting.

Scarlett seemed to do a lot of listening, but what choice did she have? Besides, she wanted to hear what Ivan could tell her. Wanted to hear the tremble in his voice. All of the methods he suggested sounded nice.. But it was the second to last that really caught her attention. She liked the idea of using herself to cut off his airflow. And she knew, Ivan would like it too. Besides, it was another way she could slowly push herself into being touched by him, but one where she was in control. She nodded and smiled. "I think i want to try face sitting.." She blushed and pet his stomach. "I know you will allow me my time to become used to being touched, but I think ways where I am in control will help."

She sat up, on her knees looking down at him.
"But you said you'd fight. So we'd still need to tie you down?" She tilted her head, the fall of her pale blond hair tickling along his stomach. "And I will time it on my phone. Two minutes. Do you know.. How often I can do that?" She bit her lower lip. Two minutes didn't seem like enough time to be truly satisfying either in breath play or with solving the ache between her thighs.. "I am all achey" She said it in a small little needy voice. "And I need my big brother to help with it.. Make me feel all better" She smiled at him shyly. This, while partly played up wasn't an act. Who else would she turn to. There was only him to help with the throbbing need she felt.

Another shiver ran through him. He felt he had wanted her to try that one...that or just her palm, he had a feeling she would really like looking into his eyes as he struggled to breathe and she couldn't do that with facesitting but he didn't care too much...face sitting definitely suited him the best, just to taste her...he groaned and shifted as his manhood started to grow again. "If that's what you think is best, little sister..." He looked down as her hand ran over his stomach, and her hair tickled his slightly, a small giggle escaping him. "Yeah, you'd have to tie me down...with the pain I could, once I'm used to it, just hold still for you but breathplay makes survival instinct kick in and that's hard to fight...if I'm free, I will lift you off me, I won't be able to fight it. I...I'm going to struggle, a lot. I'm going to panic even if I know you'll keep me safe."

His eyes went wide as she said two minutes.
"Woah...two minutes is pretty hardcore I think, most would do it for one...I was just telling you what was safe, if you let me have a few breath's in between then two is technically going to be safe but...that's terrifying." His voice was definitely shaky now but the tone she started to use as she told him she was achey was almost distracting enough to make him not even think about it, he whined softly, looking up at her. "Yes...I will do my best, with my tongue...oh god I'm scared but I still can't wait to taste you..." He chuckled, a thought coming to him. "I already trust you with my life, you know that but this...I think breathplay is just about the ultimate trust exercise. You'll have power over my breathing, over my life..." He shivered again...and he didn't know if it was a good feeling or a bad one.

She smiled at him softly and nodded. She knew he trusted her, and she would be careful with him. She was always careful with things she owned. Igor was a perfect example. She had the stuffed animal since she was very small, even then she had taken care with her friend. "Shh puppy, it will be okay. I know you can handle the time.." it was odd to think that the human face could withstand the force of another person. Sure, some of her weight would be held by herself.. and she didn't weigh much, but still.

She slipped off the bed and motioned him to the middle of it. Once he moved she began the process of tying him up. Like before she took her time, making sure the restraints were tight. She smiled at his cock, already swelling again. She gave a giggle.
"It seems all my dirty big brother needed to get hard again was the temptation of tasting me?" If one put them side by side, it was doubtful anyone would ever put her as the dominant one. He was larger in size and physically stronger. Ivan looked like he could seriously hurt someone.. Where she was delicate, small.. Still growing. But she wasn't the one tied to the bed. It was proof looks were deceiving.

She leaned along the bed, her lips near his ear. While she felt embarrassment, it was lesser for her than a normal girl her age. "I never knew you were so dirty big brother.. Just look at how hard your getting. You are eagerly wanting to sink your tongue into me.. to make me whimper and moan above you." She smiled and kissed his ear. "I think, if things were a little different, you'd be eager to fuck me.. To take my virginity and fill me, your sweet, little, baby sister with your seed.. Such a pervert big brother" She drew out the big brother, the point was to offer him embarrassment.. harmless but fun.

The look on Ivan's face said he clearly wasn't as confident as Scarlett was that he could handle the time, but he did shush when she told him to, letting her guide him towards the middle of the bed and holding his hands out so she could restrain them with the cuffs. Pulling against them a little as they were tightened around him, this time face up it was so very different, he felt a hundred times more exposed than he had before as he looked up at her. He could follow her eyeline back down to his cock when she giggled and he blushed, already embarrassed to be on display like this but he nodded anyway, he couldn't argue with her conclusion. "Yeah...tasting my little sister...having her on the end of my tongue...of course I'm hard, you're so beautiful, who wouldn't be?"

When her lips were at his ear he shivered, a slight tickling sensation shooting down his spine at her warm breath before he listened to her tease him, groaning...oh gods he wanted nothing more than what she was saying, he looked down and blushed at his own hardness then turned to face her, even the way she said the words big brother were teasing, she already knew just how to push his buttons!
"Yes...yes please...I want you to whimper and moan and cum on my tongue, I want you to flood my mouth with your juices...oh fuck, yes I want to fuck you...take your virginity..." He growled softly, a noise of pure lust. "You could do it now...just ride my cock, take it at your own pace and give me your virginity...I'd love that so much Scarlett, it would mean so much to me to be your first...your only..."

The desire in his eyes was raw, she could hear his words and she trembled softly. This level of passion was something she had never thought to experience. Ivan opened a whole new world to her, and that world was his. In time, she would allow him to have that which he begged her for. To take her virginity. Already in her mind, she knew that one time.. at least she'd allow him free reign. When she was ready she'd submit to him just the once. Trust her big brother the way she always had, to take care of her, help her.

She kissed his ear again and chuckled low. "Not today, sweet boy" Crawling into the bed she looked down at him. "Do I face you or away?" She could feel as she shifted closer the cool air against her core, that liquid heat barely contained by the lips of her sex. Ivan did this to her, made her world sexual. He was the cause and the solution. She bit her lower lip and slowly straddled his head, facing toward his cock. "This way?" Her pussy was just above his face, and he would be able to see her excitement, just like she could clearly see his.

Her chuckle caused him to whimper softly...he had expected that answer, of course he had but it was still a loss for him as she climbed onto the bed...though not much of one, not when he was about to taste her...his entire body was alight with anticipation, both excitement and fear welling up inside him and threatening to burst forth and as she started to climb over his body his cock was like steel, harder than it had been before if such a thing was even possible...and it sure felt like it was. Looking up he could see the moisture playing at the lips of her sex, the sweet, no doubt delicious lubrication that told him she was as excited as he was.

"It's up to you...face whichever way feels natural..." Even as he said it and she climbed up to face away from him, towards his cock, he knew this was his preference. While facing the other way he would maybe be able to see her eyes, up her body to her pert little tits as she straddled his face, this way he could see her rear and she could place her hands on his body...he loved her ass, he didn't know if she had figured that out yet but Ivan was most definitely an ass man and hers was perfection to him. He licked his lips and nodded, then realised she probably couldn't see that and laughed nervously. "Yes, that way...when you're ready you press down, make sure there is a seal, and make me hold my breath for maybe a minute or so before you have to rise...you can grind on me or just press down...and let me take a few breaths before you do it again please..." He took a deep breath, not knowing when it would happen, knowing he couldn't do anything to stop her.

Scarlett grabbed her phone. He seemed to be set on this whole minute thing.. So she decided to play a little nice. She set the timer for a minute thirty. It would be enough for a first try. She lowered herself onto his face slowly, biting her lower lip. Her hands rested on his chest, just below where she had laid her phone. He had said she could grind, and that sounded so much nicer that just sitting there..

She gently worked her hips, grinding her pussy against him. Just the feeling of pressing herself against his face, rubbing against him like she was in heat made her moan. She pressed a little hard and whimpered. A minute and thirty seconds didn't seem like much.. Though it passed almost slowly for her. She gasped and moaned at the first touch of his tongue.

Exactly a minute and thirty seconds later the alarm went off and she lifted from his face, whimpering. She didn't want to stop! Scarlett knew she needed to though.
"How was that puppy?" She wiggled herself above him. She had only risen enough to give him the change to breather, her dripping sex still within reach of him. "Let me know when you're read, though don't take too long.."

It felt like an eternity looking up at her as she played with her phone, no doubt setting the timer. He flexed his hands and pulled at the cuffs a little just to test them but they were on tight and more than strong enough to hold him in place...seconds ticked away as he watched her, then she lowered herself down onto him with her hands on his chest. The moment her sex touched his lips his tongue was thrust inside her and he got the first real taste of her...almost sickly sweet, a little sour...he didn't know exactly what to make of it but he knew he was hooked...not just the taste but knowing he was probably making her feel good. She started to rub against him, moaning, pressing hard...whimpering. After a short while he tried to breathe, his body couldn't help it even though he knew he wouldn't be able to.

He tried again, and tried to turn his head away from her. It didn't work...he was held firm by her legs at either side of him and he had no way of escaping. He tried thrashing, his hips bucking as his lungs burned...it had to have been over a minute now, surely! His tongue still forced it's way into her but he was trying to breathe now too, more focused on trying to get a pocket of air than her pleasure and pulling against the cuffs, his legs, ankles, wrists, arms, entire body squirming as he tried to find a way to breathe...he was getting a little light headed when she finally pulled up and he gasped for air, breathing in lungful after lungful and his head falling back.
"Mistress...too long!" He gasped again, breathing in deeply. "I'm not sure how I feel about this...I knew it would be hard but I couldn't breathe at all, It felt like I was going to die even though I knew I was safe with you..." He wasn't trying to make her feel bad, but he didn't want that again so soon despite the pre-cum leaking from his cock and down the shaft.

The thrashing had only only increased her pleasure, the way he tried to escape her sweet little cunt. It hadn't word other than to make her moan, to make her slicker. She chuckled as he complained. "I already cut it short puppy, behave!" As he said he knew he was safe she lowered herself on him again. He knew he was safe. She started the timer again and ground herself against his face. She could feel as his tongue sank into her and she gasped. Sitting up she put more pressure on his face, really riding his tongue.

She bit her lower lip. This felt so good.. She wondered if he could hear her. "Oh fuck, puppy.. Riding your face feels amazing.." She whimpered above him. Closer than she had been. When he began to thrash again she moaned, pushing a little harder. It was holding his life in her hands, the fact she could still feel his tongue buried in her.. The timer went off and she made a sound of outrage, she had been so close.. Lifting her hips she pouted. "So close puppy.. I just needed a little more.." She wiggled her hips. "Can you hear me when I am smothering you?"

She leaned forward a little, running a small hand over his cock, slick with his precum. Giggle she swirled a finger in the cum at the tip of him. "You said you don't know if you like it, kinda seems like you do puppy.. So leaky.." She leaned back towards him, no warning given as she pressed herself back against him. She was so close. So so close. She could orgasm soon.. This would be the time.. She set the timer for two minutes. She'd have it one way or another.

His words of protest seemed to fall on deaf ears as she told him she had already cut it short. "Short? That felt like forever! I felt like I was about to pass out!" He was about to say a few more things when he saw she was lowering herself again and he breathed in as much air as he could before once more his oxygen supply was completely taken away from him. Grinding against him and then sitting up straighter to add more pressure he struggled even as he licked her...while he knew it was pointless to try and get away he couldn't help it as his lungs started to burn again and he bucked and struggled. Her sweet juices saturated his tongue, flowed into his mouth as she wiggled and finally lifted her hips leaving him gasping for air once more.

"Fuck...yes...yes Mistress I can hear you..." She was soaked, he could see it running down her inner thigh and felt a small wave of pride when he recalled she had said it felt amazing and as her hand touched his cock he gasped, groaning and lifting his hips but not trying to escape this time. What she said was true...he was so very hard but that didn't mean he liked this. "Mistress, that doesn't mean I...I can't breathe! You can see me struggle, I'm sure you can fe...mppphhh!!" Suddenly she was pressed down on him again and he hadn't taken in a deep breath before she had done it, barely getting a little air in. He immediately started to struggle and buck while his tongue furiously wriggled inside her, seeking both an air pocket he knew wasn't there and maybe to push her off somehow but only coming back to his mouth with more of her addictive, delicious juices.

It was much sooner that he was desperate this time, he felt himself getting light headed as he struggled desperately, ankles and wrists twisting and trying to slip out of the cuffs, head trying to turn for just the tiniest bit of oxygen in his airtight predicament. He felt she had been on him longer this time, he was getting light headed and still no air, he was gonna pass out...did she have no mercy as he all but screamed against her pussy to get her attention!

The third and final time about a minute and forty five seconds in she came. She rocked on his face for the last fifteen seconds, letting the pleasure wash over her. As the timed went off she slid off of him, panting. Reaching for her phone she silenced the alarm and sighed a little. She turned to look at him and giggled. His face was a mess of her juices. She couldn't help but tease him. "Seems puppy is a messy eater, no matter what he eats"

Laughing she rolled to one side unbuckling his wrist. She sat up slowly and grabbed the one at his foot. Hand and leg free she reached across him, her small naked form pressed against his chest as she freed his second hand. Lastly his second ankle and she laid back. "So was it what you thought it would be?" She seemed to remember him mentioning when they had first talked about it this morning. This morning... Odd how quickly their lives had shifted. She pushed at his ribs. "I am all messy puppy, clean me up"

He could feel her cum, feel her quiver around his tongue, tight even for the small muscle as she clenched down and her cum flooded his mouth. While he was too desperate in his struggle for air to fully enjoy it his cock still throbbed and twitched against nothing at all, aching for her, he remembered thinking about how tight she would grip his shaft if she felt like this around his tongue, then finally she slid from his face just as he was sure he was about to pass out and he gasped, breathing in deeply over and over as she giggled, his chest rising and falling with her still on it. Her heard her joke in his ringing ears but he couldn't find the energy to say anything just yet, taking time to just breathe while she positioned herself beside him and uncuffed him one limb at a time.

He turned to her, there were actual tears in his eyes, not from misery or pain but just from the effort of not being able to breathe, his lungs still ached, not trusting that it was over and he whimpered softly.
"It's worse...so much worse. I knew it would be hard not breathing, but...I didn't know how much I would just want any little bit of air. How desperate I would be." He rubbed his wrist, there were soft marks where he had struggled and he was thankful for the cuffs he had chosen with the soft lining. At her command he groaned and rose a little, turning and reversing a little down the bed on hands and knees, before giving her a weak smile from between her thighs, licking his lips where she could see. "Yes, Mistress...if you don't mind a messy eater than I could do this all day...even if I have to be smothered for it..." His eyes went wide when he realised what he had said. "Though I'd rather not...I think it's fine just like this." Lowering his head he started with her thighs first, lapping gently at the juices she was slick with and cleaning her up as he worked back towards her pussy, knowing he could never get enough of her.

She chuckled softly "You are the one that wanted it puppy" She relaxed against the bed even as she felt his tongue on her thighs. She slowly spread her legs for him, giving him more room to clean her up. "So you can't tell me you didn't really enjoy it, can you?" She gazed down her body to his face between her thighs. "You know I wouldn't hurt you Ivan.. You'd be safe with me.." She closed her eyes and sighed at the feeling of his tongue. "So did you really not like being helpless under me, your tongue buried inside my pussy?" She drew out the word pussy, as if testing it.

She gasped arched a little, the need sated for the moment. That didn't mean what he did now, didn't turn her on or make her want to have him eat her out again. But there was only so much time in the day, and she also wanted to push him hard into puppy space. He'd have been in it already if not for his cum pyrotechnics all over her. She sighed happily while he cleaned her. "When you bucked, and fought for air, I liked that the most." Eyes closed she smiled, a soft moan given as his tongue moved higher. "Big brother?" She opened her eyes and looked down at him. "What is your favorite thing to do during sex? Other than orgasming.. I feel like that is just a given"

He could hear her chuckle and tease him as he slowly cleaned her, taking his time to savour her she relaxed and let him do exactly that. This felt...nice. After what he had just been through this was perfect, letting him service her lazily with very little pressure or burning need to breathe before the darkness took him. He shook his head, her question was kind of obvious, he couldn't tell her he didn't enjoy it at all and when she outright asked him he looked up for just a moment, pulling his tongue from her thigh. "Yes and no, Mistress...I loved it but I don't think you've ever experienced anything like that...I've never ever been so scared in my entire life, or so desperate, I really thought I might die that last time...but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, right now if I had to."

He went back to working on her and he even managed a chuckle when she told him her favourite part, looking up again.
"I thought you would...it's why I suggested it, not because I really wanted it...though of course I did like it." He had just about finished with her thighs and his tongue was now slowly and lazily lapping at her folds, slipping just a little bit inside on occasion. His lips found her clit and closed around it, testing with a few flicks of his tongue over the tiny little nub. He looked back up at her after thinking about her question. "Like, things I like sexually? I like this...I've always had a thing for giving oral. I've always wanted to try anal too...the ass is the part of the body I find sexiest but I've never had anal yet, the girls I was with didn't want to give that up but I would love to fuck an ass...that would be so amazing." He smiled up at her. "And obviously when it comes to kinky stuff, being restrained. The less power I have to escape or move the better....I know that's a bit odd. And being forced...I don't know why I like being forced instead of asked so please just continue to be you." He lowered himself back down, finishing his job.

She laughed sand shook her head. She would likely never experience it either. "Unlikely, no.." She thought about it and understood on some level how it might feel even knowing she was going to keep him safe. Being helpless and just trusting until the panic set in. "Well that is good big brother, for you will do it again. I liked it too much to not. Maybe you will be able to learn to hold your breath longer too, like a free diver" She had read about them once, it took practice but it was something anyone could learn.

She smirked softly and shook her head. "Oh trust me I know.. I could see leak all over yourself. I know how much you enjoyed it. I wanted you to admit it though." She had been relaxed and comfortable but when his lips closed around her clit and he sucked a little, tongue flicking over her she cried out, hips arching into him. That need had flared back to life, less needy but growing. She smiled as he said he wanted to fuck an ass. Maybe some day she could allow such a thing.. Besides she already knew she would be taking his.

Once he finished she sighed softly. "Puppy, taking advantage of your little sister while you lick her clean is naughty.. but just this once I will forgive it." She had no such plans in truth, but no need for him to know it. She was going to make him regret such a choice, and idea already in mind. "Grab your puppy gear. The normal tail and the restraints.. Hood too" She closed her eyes again and waited. The sun had set at some point, and she knew they'd need to sleep soon. Not quite yet, but soon.

Her laugh said it all really...they both knew she hadn't experienced anything like that and he really hoped she never did...he could still feel a small ache in his chest where he had been so very desperate to breathe but hadn't been able to get even the slightest bit of air, trapped beneath her. The memory scared him as she said he would be doing it again and even hinted at training him to hold his breath for longer...but the thought of being at her mercy while she got off on him also made him ache. Something was clearly wrong with him...even the things that terrified him made him horny now that they had taken it to this level.

He blushed as she told him she had seen him leak all over himself after making him admit he had enjoyed some part of it, sexually. She had a way of making him blush like that...he just continued to clean her until she stopped him, grinning as she arched her hips into him. She had already orgasmed but making her horny again so easy, especially after she had professed that most of her life she hadn't cared about sex...it was a point of pride for him.
"Yes Mistress..." He didn't argue, sliding from the bed to go fetch the gear she wanted.

Finding everything she needed he brought it back, incredibly nervous, laying it down on the bed beside her. The sleeves for his arms and legs, the hood, the butt plug tail which was thankfully pretty small, just a little less than a standard medium plug, and he had brought both collars they had gotten too. He kneeled next to the gear, looking at her as she relaxed back.
"Here you go, little sister...this stuff is scary too in it's own way." He smiled nervously. "You know I love bondage but there is something about this...once I'm in it I can do only what a puppy could really, but slower. Well, I can talk too but there is something scary about being so helpless." Even as he said it his cock was growing again, aching as it had been hard so much that day already.

Back
Top Bottom