Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Staff member
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
She smiled down at him as he dropped to his knees, her hand reaching out to brush his hair. "Good boy, I didn't even think to bring the cage up here" Petting him softly she looked to it, fingers sliding through his long hair, nails scratching lightly at his skull. "We will set it up later however" She smiled at him. "You may sleep on my bed when you've been a good boy, but something tells me my puppy will want to sleep in his cage too" She implied what he already thought. This was no longer his room, hers or theirs at the very least.

She patted the bed with her free hand.
"Undress and climb up here puppy. We should try some of your toys out" She shifted on the bed pushing the toys toward the pillows and squirming closer to the middle. She watched as he undressed and a thought struck her. "Mmmm no puppy. Slower. I want a show" She smiled at him, the look sweet and something else. Reclining like a princess she lifted a brow as she toyed with the end of her hair. "Come on now, no one else can see you. Strip for me.." A soft giggle "I mean you are a cop, don't strippers dress up like them? Surely you have at least thought about that?"

Nuzzling into her touch as her hand reached for his hair he smiled widely to hear her call him a good boy again. She hadn't asked to bring the cage up, no, but he at least hoped that if he was to sleep in it then it would be near her so he could see her. He nodded as she told him to set it up later and practically read his mind, guessing he would want to sleep in it at some point. "Yes Mistress...I'd like that a lot...if I'm going to be your puppy then of course the house and the bedroom should be yours." She had called it her bed, it seemed she was thinking that too. He looked up to where she patted and noticed the toys for the first time...he had been so fixated on her sitting there naked he hadn't even realised they were there. He nodded and reached for his shirt when she started to speak again.

His eyes widened and he blushed again...a show? He didn't know quite what she wanted and it wasn't like he was wearing a uniform but he started to rise to his feet anyway, a silly grin on his face as he started to dance for her. He used his feet to slip his boots off and his socks first, not really knowing a sexy way to do it before he started with his shirt. He undid the top few buttons as his hips moved to music played only in his head before suddenly tearing it open, buttons popping and flying off. It hadn't cost much anyway...next came his belt, hips rolling as he unbuckled it and pulled it out of the loops, casting it aside as he worked on his jeans. He turned around, shimmying out of them with a wiggle of his ass while unable to see if she was watching though sure that she was, stepping out of them. Finally, only his boxers remained and he hooked his thumb into the waistband, turning to face her again as he slid them down just a little, then let them fall while he jumped at the same time, completely out of them.

Scarlett watched him, her own smile growing. His little performance was cute and she couldn't help but giggle as buttons went flying with the sudden tearing. She gave him a wolf whistle and clapped happily as his boxers, the last part to come off hit the floor. She was smiling from ear to ear. "I loved it, such a good boy!" She petted the bed again. "Come here baby" She rolled that new term around in her mind, liking the feel of it. "On all fours once you are on"

She shifted some, sitting up near the toys. When he was on and on all fours she turned him gently.
"A puppy should have a tail I think.. So we will start there." She opened the packaging of the butt plug and frowned at the additional rings. She bit her lower lip and fell towards him in her back. Her head near his. "I have a problem" She smiled at him, hand rubbing along his arm. "I have no idea to put this on you. Help" She gave him the cutest pout. He would know even though she was being all cute, and it had sounded like a question, it was far from it.

It had felt humiliating in the kind of way even Ivan wouldn't want anybody else to witness but for her...he didn't mind, her giggle made the whole room light up for him and her whistle made him both blush and grin, he even took a little bow once she told him she loved it. Stepping closer to her, he crawled onto the bed just like she asked him to. "Your good boy, Mistress. I'm coming!" He stayed on all fours, cheeks tinted just a little pink as he felt on display, like a display dog would, staying as still as he could apart from turning with her as she guided him. He heard her mention the tail and he shivered a little, he remembered the one she had gotten for him.

She suddenly fell towards him on the bed on her back, her head ending up a little beneath him as he looked down at her and smiled at her pout.
"Of course I'll help, I have no experience with them either, with anything going in...in there, but..." He blushed and leaned down to kiss her. "I'm glad it's you to be the first. Okay...it's the one with the rings?" He knew it was, he could see it in her hand. "The first ring goes around my shaft all the way to the base...it will be tight. The second goes around my balls, it's smaller and even tighter, it will trap them, make them vulnerable, tight." He looked a little apprehensive, knowing how much pain could come from there and how easy it could be. "Then the plug...you have to use some kind of lubricant and then be careful, gentle...push it in...in my." He blushed again. He hadn't even seen her buy lube, what would she use? Spit? "In my butt, Mistress. Just don't want to tear it!" His hands and knees never left the bed, he was staying on all fours for her.

She gave a happy sound at the kiss and she leaned up into it, lingering for a moment longer before nodding. She shifted on the bed as he explained. Grabbing the lube she placed it on her stomach as she slipped her head between his legs. Leaning into his thigh she licked the soft skin before biting at it softly. "Mmm I just want to leave my teeth all over you.." She kissed the area she had bit before touching his shaft. His cock was in her face, she could see it hardening before her eyes, it was rather fascinating. A blink and he seemed fuller. Another she could see the veins straining to supply it with blood.

Scarlett leaned up a little and licked along his shaft. She could taste his clean skin and soap, his gasp made her smile. Her small hand gripped him lightly as she played with him, distracted from her goal for the moment. She had enjoyed playing with him before and now was no different. It wasn't until he gave a groan and a little whimper that she remembered. She blushed softly.
"Such a naughty puppy, distracting me from my task!" She slapped his balls lightly before lifting the plug. She was careful with her actions, carefully pulling the rubber ring down his hard shaft. Next, his balls were pulled through the second ring, she was careful in her actions. Secured as it was she shifted from under him and pulled the plug part closer to his ass. She spread his cheeks gripping his sore skin roughly. She mused softly "Mmm your other cheek needs a bite to match it, don't you think?" The whimper was well worth the comment and it was clear Scarlett had an oral fixation of a sort. It took her a little finagling but soon he'd feel the cold lube she rubbed it gently into him. She also took care to lube the toy before starting to push it in slowly. She had given no warning, but surely he knew it was coming?

When he saw the lube he breathed a sigh of relieve...he hadn't ever actually tried anything in his ass before but he had wanted to, once he found the right person and he didn't fancy trying anything without lube or even just with saliva...though that might have been hot. He blushed as he realised he considered his little sister as the right person, the person he could spend the rest of his life with. Correction, he would spend the rest of his life with. He watched her slip her head beneath his legs, looking beneath himself to see her laying sideways on the bed, head beneath him like he was a car and she was the mechanic even as she bit his thigh. "Ah, Mistress, that hurts...I didn't know you'd be hurting me...". He looked back up, looking ahead as she suddenly licked along his shaft making him gasp and wriggle a little above her. She gripped him, stroking and teasing and he did his best to stay quiet until she started getting close, groaning and then whimpering as she released him.

"But I didn't...I didn't do anything! I was just here!" Even as he said it, yelping as she slapped at his balls even though it wasn't hard enough to hurt, he knew she wouldn't care. If she said he distracted her then that was what happened in her eyes. He felt her roll the ring down his shaft to the base, then carefully slip his balls through one by one...when she released the ring he could feel the elastic tighten, could feel the base of his shaft and his testicles gripped so tightly that he had to make a noise, just a small groan. When she moved again, behind him he felt her pulling it back and whimpered as she gripped his sore rear. "Ahh...please, little sister, be gentle...that still hurts..." He shook his head at her question, he definitely didn't need another bite mark and the whimpering made it clear how he felt. She had an obsession with biting him! He soon had something else on his mind, closing his eyes and trying to relax as she started to push the plug into him. He could feel his rear spread for it sank deeper, slowly but surely as she pushed it into him until the widest part of it slipped into him and he gasped as it shifted into place.

She laughed, bright and happy.. The laughter continuing until she subsided into soft giggle as she worked the plug into his ass gently. "Oh, you're funny puppy" She giggled again "I will always be hurting you. Small ways, but I will always want to cause you pain" Lowering her head, Scarlett nipped at his ass lightly. "And the hurt is part of my fun, don't ruin it!" She pushed the plug a little harder feeling his ass open to accept it. A moment or two later and it was fully in.

Swatting at his tail she wondered for a moment how it felt as the rubber wobbled to and fro.
"Mmm... How does that feel puppy?" She tilted her head to one side. Now that he had his tail, what to do.. An idea struck her. While she knew very little of sex, she did know about oral. And.. puppies liked to lick didn't they? She'd save that idea for a little later though. "Okay. Off the bed, and on all fours. We will have dinner before playing more. You can use your new bowls!" She smiled and slipped off the bed, humming softly as she headed out. It would be up to him how to get down. "Oh and you must stay on all fours.. from here till I say otherwise. That means for the bed. The stairs. All of it." She looked back at him, smiling softly.

Her laughter made it all worth it really...when she giggled for him it resonated through his heart, what did it matter if she wanted to hurt him till he cried if she would smile and laugh for him like this? He was beaming as he looked back at her, nodding. "I know Mistress...if it makes you happy then hurt me, hurt me all you like." He almost squealed as she did just that, nipping at his ass in what wouldn't really hurt except for how sore it still was. He had already whimpered when she had shoved the rest of the plug into him. When she asked how it felt he looked back and he grinned, wiggling his ass at her to make the plug wag. "Feels full...like I need the bathroom, and tight around my cock and balls...very weird. Will be hard to get used to."

When she started to move he watched her go and froze for a moment...he had to get down from here and the stairs on his own...and he would use the bowls? He blushed deeply and crawled down from the bed. Every time he moved the plug shifted a little inside him and tugged on his balls and his shaft which was still achingly hard, he still hadn't had an orgasm! It took him a few minutes to get off the bed, carefully climbing down and follow her out of the room. When he got to the stairs, he looked up at her for some kind of sign this was a joke but he saw nothing but her smiling at him, watching him. Whimpering, he started to crawl down them one at a time...it was difficult, he had to grip the edge of each step and was convinced he would fall but he did his very best, as terrifying as it was.

She watched him to make sure he could get down the stairs safely. While she wanted to hurt him she'd no desire for him to hurt himself. Once he was down she walked away, still naked to make dinner. She had decided that for tonight they wouldn't just have leftovers as promised. She pulled out the beef from the fridge and some broccoli. Something that would be easy for her puppy to eat from a bowl. Humming softly as she worked. She started by washing his bowls and opening a beer and pouring it into one. She placed the bowl in the little stand after moving it to the kitchen. "There puppy, a drink for you" She ruffled his hair before starting on dinner in truth.

Cutting the meat she pulled out a skillet. Her butt wiggled lightly as she took her time to find the right one. Her ass on full display for him. She was teasing him on purpose.
"While I work puppy, tell me about your first time with BDSM" She stood up, pan in hand and placed it on the stove. Turning on the heat she pouted for a moment. There was on distinct downside to the all fours thing. She stamped her foot in annoyance. "Puppy, get the oil down for me!" She was glaring at the bottle in the open cabinet, too far for her to reach. Being short had serious disadvantages!

Watching her walk away into the kitchen he followed her on all fours as ordered, his eyes fixated on her rear. He had always loved the ass, it was his favourite part of a woman, sexually, and Scarlett's was perfect...he didn't care for the bigger, curvier ones most people seemed fixated with these days, hers was round and soft and flawless, the perfect size...he was barely able to stop himself groaning at the thought of his cock between those cheeks, it would be his heaven. He followed her and noticed she was teasing him with everything she did, wriggling it at him...did she know of his fixation or was she just doing it anyway? She poured the beer for him into one of the bowls after washing it and he blushed deeply. "This is going to feel weird too...everything is different down here...I can't use my hands, right?" He didn't think she would like if he did that, instead lapping at the beer in the bowl. It was hard to drink like this, he had to lap several times to get what would be just a mouthful and felt she was watching him while he did it...his cheeks crimson.

He watched her wiggle her ass yet again as she searched through the cookware and he actually did groan this time, going back to his beer. He heard her stamp her foot and turned, seeing her pout. He didn't realise why at first before he saw where she was looking, and she told him to get the oil down for him. He was about to ask if he could stand when he had a better idea. He crawled over to her and nudged his head against her thigh, nuzzling.
"My back, Mistress. I can be your stepping stool, if you need." He nuzzled her some more, waiting for her to move so he could crawl into place.

"Of course you can use your hands!" Her words gave him the go ahead, but her tone clearly said that he was being a silly little puppy and using his hands would result in punishment. She didn't know that he had an ass fascination, but she enjoyed showing him her nevertheless. She hoped though, that her little teases had effect. Scarlett was very unsure about what she needed to do to really make things the worst for him in the best possible way.. But trusted her instincts because they had yet to steer her wrong with him.

She looked down as he nuzzled her and her smile was brilliant as he offered. She hadn't even thought about standing on his back. She dropped to her knees and gave him a big kiss.
"Such a smart puppy! And a good boy!" That alone would likely earn him a treat. Kissing his nose she rose and moved back so he could move before the counter. She didn't want to fall off her puppy stool because it was too far away after all. Once he moved into place she put one small foot onto his back, and then the other. Rising on her tiptoes she leaned against the counter for balance fingers curling around the bottle of oil. She placed it on the counter and lingers on his back for a moment, before stepping down. "Thank you puppy" She nudged him out of her way with a foot and moved back to start cooking.

The words she used to encourage him to use his hands were completely at odds with the tone she used and Ivan wasn't fooled in the slightest, he wasn't going to use his hands, and he should probably get used to not using them anyway. Her ass wiggling teases were having an effect on him too...his cock was aching, even if he wasn't so ridiculously horny he wouldn't be able to go soft right now with the ring on anyway which seemed to make everything more sensitive, his own movements tugging on his shaft, his balls and the plug in his rear. He was a bundle of sensations and blushes as she called him a good boy in that tone and kissed his nose, he felt such pride, moving into place and standing firmly, rigidly. He wouldn't move a muscle till she was done so that she wouldn't slip. Scarlett wasn't heavy, on his back she weighed barely anything and when she did step down he felt her nudge him as she thanked him. "You're welcome, Mistress." He crawled back to his drink and lapped a little at it again.

He didn't know how to feel...this was incredible, he really felt like her pet, watching her cook, on all fours with his thick, hard cock swaying beneath him as he moved. She had nudged him out of the way like he was just a pet too, like he was in her way and she was busy...why did that turn him on? He curled up on the floor, eyes on his beautiful sister while he thought about what the harness would feel like, being completely unable to stand even if he had wanted to, the tail in his rear already felt weird, and his cock still ached and throbbed, felt more sensitive while also feeling like it would never go down. He whined behind her...just for attention, he was so horny!

She looked down at him a brow lifting as she pushed little chunks of beef around in the hot oil, browning them. "What is it puppy?" She turned away from him and began to chop broccoli, making sure, like the beef that it would be easy for him to eat from his bowl. Adding it to the sizzling meat, she began to work on the sauce, humming softly as she moved. Looking back down at him she titled her head to one side. She could see his hard arousal between his legs. She bit her lower lip and smiled. "I want you to know if you leak on the floor you will be cleaning it up with your tongue big brother"

Adding the sauce to the pan she began to stir it, making sure nothing would stick. She normally would have made rice, to go with the beef. However, she doubted her puppy's ability to eat rice from his bowl. It just didn't seem plausible. Even the larger chunks of tender beef and the bite sized pieces of broccoli would be hard to eat once he made his way down to the bottom. Unlike a real dog, his mouth wasn't at the end of a snout.. She giggled at the thought of him having to fight for the last few bites.

Pulling the pan off the heat she turned the stove off and scooped some into a bowl for herself and some into his dog bowl. She carried both towards the table. Placing hers on it's surface she placed his on the floor. She knew placing it in stand would have been nicer, but she wanted watch her big brother's puppy tail wiggle while his bowl scooted along the floor as he tried to eat.

Ivan hadn't really expected her to question him when he had whined, he hadn't wanted to make the noise at all, it had come unbidden from him as he grew more horny...he had been horny all day, he had been denied and she had her pleasure, she was treating him like a puppy, something he had always wanted and the humiliation, and now she was just naked in front of him, teasing him with her ass...then that last comment after she looked at him, and that smile on her lips! He whimpered softly and looked down, blushing. "I can't help it...I'm horny, you're doing this to me!" He knew he shouldn't argue back against her but he couldn't help it! "My first time..." He hadn't answered her question yet, he had gone to her aid instead. "She was older...gentle. She spanked me a little, and stroked me...then she made me eat her out. It was incredible at the time but nothing this special..."

He watched as she placed some food in a bowl for herself first, then some into his. She carried them towards the table and he tilted his head, looking up at her...what about his stand? She placed it on the floor.
"Mistress, isn't it meant to..." He started to question it before again, he thought better of it. He didn't know how she would react to him saying something about it, so he quietened up, crawling over to it and lowering his head, trying to bite at the food. It wasn't that bad, though he could feel his face getting a little messy, it was hard to get to the corners and he could feel the bowl being pushed as he followed it, trying to be good and clear it for her while acutely aware that his head was down and his ass in the air.

She blinked. He didn't seem to be fully embracing his puppy nature.. While she ate she puzzled over the problem of how to help him. What could she do to help him? The idea came slowly. She glanced down at him and had to stop herself from laughing. Taking a sip of water she shook with silent laughter. It was adorably cute to watch him chase his bowl around the floor, his little tail quivering in the air. Finishing her own meal she leaned back in her chair. "How is the food, puppy?" She could see his cheek a little bit, and the sticky brown sauce from the meal clung to them.

She smiled, her eyes shimmering with laughter before the urge to laugh took over. Laughing she got up with her bowl and placed it in the sink. Grabbing a paper towel she wet it and placed it to the side for when he was done. While she began to clean up she spoke.
"That sounds nice.. You never pictured being hurt like I hurt you though, did you?" She knew the answer, it was in part what made his sacrifice for her mean so much. "While on the subject of pain, we should get two things straight" She turned to look at him, arms folding under her breasts. "I am meant to do as I please.. If I am making a mistake somehow, you may tell me, but you will be respectful. Secondly, you're doing this to yourself. It's your kink puppy.. And while I am enjoying it greatly, had you not told me...." She trailed off and shrugged. "Am I understood?"

Her laughter wasn't as silent as she thought, he could hear it a little behind him but he tried his best not to worry about it, pushing the bowl along to get to the corners and his food while crawling after it with his rear, tail included, in the air. By the time he was done he had trapped the bowl against the wall to get his food and was rather proud of himself as he turned to face her, his face a mess from the sauce. This wasn't exactly how he had pictured things and when she laughed at him he pouted up at her. "Food was...good. Eating it was hard though, I think if I could have used my hands..." He was cut off as she started to clean his face and he nodded, smiling up at her. "No, I didn't picture that ever."

He whimpered as she stood up all serious and looked down at him, sounding almost upset. He whined and nodded.
"I know, I know....did I do something wrong, Mistress?" He really didn't want to upset her and it wasn't from fear at all. He leaned forwards, crawling as he rubbed his head against her leg. "I'm sorry...you're not making any mistakes, none at all, I'm just...it's hard to let go and be a puppy. I feel embarrassed, and while I want to just give into it I know that I have to be your big brother too, what if you need looking after?" The words just came tumbling out as he looked up at her. "I know you do as you please...that's what I want, it's all I ever want...just for you to be happy and to be yours...and loved..."

She listened to him and her heart ached. She didn't quite get the issue with letting go, but that was also because she never lat go. Biting her lower lip she pet him as he rubbed against her legs. She did understand his desire to care for her. It was sweet, but she had never needed him in that sense. "If I need you, Ivan, I will tell you and let you care for me.." Her fingers slid into his hair. "I promise" They tightened and she lead him back towards the stairs by his hair. "And no, puppy you didn't do anything wrong, but I can help you. Up the stairs, I want to watch that cute puppy tail wiggle."

She watched him mount the stairs following behind him slowly as he moved. She knew how to help him.. On a few levels. One up the stairs she nodded to her new room.
"Okay, so a few things. First thing, come here" Once he was beside her, she knelt. Hand on the tail she pulled it out gently before carefully removing it from his balls and cock. "There. Now build your cage first puppy.. And once you're done, join me on my bed" She enjoyed rubbing that in, that it was her bed. She wondered, ideally as she moved to lay on the bed, still naked, how he felt about that. While it really mattered little, she hoped he enjoyed it.

When her fingers slid into his hair he could feel himself actually relaxing, just her touch had such a strange effect on him while he was feeling so submissive and he wasn't quite sure how he felt about it...mostly he loved it but a small part of him wondered how he had fallen into this so easily. Was it the way she just took control? Was it his own submissive nature? Was it the way she had hurt him or his love for her that had already existed before all this? Whatever it was, he nodded and did as she asked, smiling as she said she could help him even as she led him to the stairs by his own long hair, and climbing up them in front of her when she released him. He trusted her, if she didn't need him yet, he would try to embrace this, even giving his ass a wiggle as he climbed the stairs for her. At the top, he stayed on all fours and crawled into the room.

She called for him, and he crawled to her, looking back to watch as her hand gripped the tail and eased it out, pulling a groan from him as she then moved onto the rings. He gasped, he was leaking and the lack of the pressure itself suddenly was pleasurable all on it's own, he whined and wriggled as his hard cock dripped slowly and throbbed. He was so horny! He looked to the corner and crawled to where the cage was packed away, starting to assemble it. It wasn't difficult, and he had caught the way she had said it was her bed...this had been his room that morning and now...he couldn't deny it was entirely hers. All of it. Everything he had owned. The cage took about ten minutes, looking imposing once it was done and he turned to her and crawled towards her, climbing up onto the bed since he hadn't been told he could stand yet.
"I'm done, Mistress...on your bed now..." He had to say it, smiling at her, looking at her beautiful naked body. "Your bed...all of it's yours...including me..."

She noticed his leaking but let it go, she'd make him clean it later. She had other plans. As he climbed onto the bed, she reclined back. She felt like one of those old painting you saw, of woman, nude and reclined along a bench. She smiled at him sweetly as he got to the top. "I was hoping my puppy would like that.." She eyed him, letting her golden orbs trail along his body. When she reached his cock, she made a sound in her throat. It wasn't the sound he likely hoped to hear, but rather a mocking one at how leaky and hard he was.

"Now, I think.. because you're being so good, that I will let you orgasm." She held up a finger. "You will masturbate until you're on the very edge and then, you will ask permission. If I give it, you can cum, if I don't then well you're smart enough to figure out. But this is the last time you can cum for a really long time, so you will need to really make the most, puppy" She motioned for him to begin, a smile curled on her lips.

He nodded as she looked down the bed at him, his tongue was already hanging out as he looked at her...how could one person be so very beautiful? She looked like a Goddess, reclined like that and watching him, smiling at him, teasing him with the little noise she made. "Yes...I do like it, Mistress. I like being yours, I like you owning me and...I'm so weird, loving it like this but the more you tease me and exert your control the more I want to just submit to you for everything...and I hope it doesn't make you think less of me, as your brother or as a man..." His doubts were always niggling at him like that but she had already reassured him once, he didn't really think she thought less of him.

His eyes widened at her words...the chance to orgasm! He was about to start already when she carried on, holding up her finger and continuing to talk. His eyes went wider still...
"Really long time? H...how long?" He didn't hesitate to start despite his question as soon as she gestured to him, he knelt up so she could watch, knowing she would probably like that view, his ass resting on his ankles as he looked at her, stroking...he groaned, pleasure rising faster than he anticipated after all the build up, his eyes on her pussy, up to her tits, to her lips...good lord he wanted to be inside her so very much but he hadn't yet...his little sister, still a virgin presumably and right in front of him, teasing him, owning him...it was too much. "Mistress, I'm so close already...please..."

Scarlett tipped her head, listening to what he said. "I don't think it's weird, why would you puppy?" She lifted a brow slowly. "You're talking to the person who tortured and murdered a boy in her bedroom." She shrugged some, as she lay there reclined. "Besides, I think submission is a pretty normal thing, even outside the world of kinks" She smiled softly, watching as he knelt. "It's common for people to take submissive roles just in day to day life, isn't it?"

She smirked and shook her head, making an ah-ah-ah noise.
"That's not for a puppy to know. It's for me to know" She watched him as he stroked himself, She watched where his eyes moved and she couldn't help the light blush that colored her cheeks. She had never given much though into being someone's type, because well she had, previous to him, not had any desire to be. Scarlett watched the way his breathing came faster, the closer he brought himself to that delicious edge, as she had found out earlier.

She laughed, full on and shook her head.
"That was a pathetic attempt at begging Ivan! Such a silly puppy..." She looked at her nails before looking back up at him. "Stop, and then wait a minute and start again. Perhaps next time the puppy will figure out a better way to ask!" Smiling up at him she stuck her tongue out. She doubted he had messed up on purpose, figuring that it was more embarrassment than anything else.

Ivan nodded, blushing a little as she raised her brow...it was so strange how she could just hold his attention like this...she was like a piece of him that had been missing all along in his life, except she hadn't, she was right here with him, in front of him. Naked. "I guess...you're right, maybe it is but...but submission normally means weaker, doesn't it? At least it makes people think of that...and I don't want you to think of me as weak..." He was starting to think bad things, he knew it was common but didn't girls want those that didn't submit? Those he had been with in the past usually had. "I don't care how others think of me but you...I care way too much what you think..."

He gasped, already stroking himself as she told him it wasn't for him to know, pouting playfully but continuing to stroke himself.
"Yes Mistress...I'm sorry I asked..." The way she said it made it seem like it was going to be a long while before he got to orgasm again...he hadn't expected that this morning so he hadn't gotten it out of his system with a nice orgasm earlier either, to think this could be his last in a while...he doubted she would have sympathy for that though and he whined as she made him stop. "Ah, but I was so close!!!! I was almost..." his voice trailed off as he looked up at her, waiting while his cock bobbed and throbbed in front of him, aching to be touched.

It took even less time than before to get back to the edge, less than a minute after he started and he was so close yet again.
"Little sister, pleeeaaaaaase....I'm so close again already, I want to...I need to cum, you make me so horny, you make me feel so good....please....please let me cum for you...oh god I can't...I can't hold back much longer!!!" He was serious, the pleasure was building up to such a height that he had never felt before and this was just his hand, just from performing for her...he was going to explode any second now and it was aimed straight at her.

"No, I don't think you're weak. I said before and meant it, when I said that allowing someone to hurt you the way I did, the way I will is a strength I lack." She smiled at him. She did feel it was silly, to be so worried, but it was clear he needed the reassurance, and it was an easy thing to give. "You're strong and brave. And not just for letting me hurt you. You wanted to be a cop, to help people, That's brave, isn't it? You also supported me, my whole life. Kept me safe and happy. That takes a great deal of strength as well, just of another kind."

She Chuckled when he whined at her and shook her head, shrugging, holding up her hands in a 'that's too bad' sort of way. She watched his cock bob, twitching while he waited for the time limit to pass. Once he started again and came to the edge again, she smiled.
"Cute! I like this begging thing.. But alas, once more I think.." She didn't really know what this edging was doing or what it might mean. She just knew making him stop, making him whine, making him beg was very, very fun! "Tell me how it feels?" She watched him, curious.

Ivan's heart soared with her words. She wasn't wrong, it was a little silly to be so affected by this, wanting her to not think he was weak felt weak in itself but he was very embarrassed by the things he was just letting her do to him and enjoying no less, that he needed this. Part of him felt broken too, and while he didn't care about others he needed her...he needed Scarlett to think of him like her big brother, like the person he was that had looked after her and been there...he needed her to love him and he felt he needed her respect too. Listening to her, he swelled with pride and happiness...he was sure he had it. He beamed at her and smiled. "Thank you, little sister...I'm sorry I needed to hear that from you, I just...did. Thank you."

His edging wasn't going nearly so well as she made him stop again and he whimpered, his hips bucking against the air as he pulled his hand away completely and there was desperation in his eyes as he looked at her.
"Oh Goddess...pleaaaaase, this is so..." He closed his eyes to try and gather himself. "It feels like my nerve endings are on fire...the orgasm...remember how you felt when you asked me to help you? Like the very edge of that, right before you came...it feels like that and when you make me stop I have to fight every fiber of my being to not carry on and reach that pleasure...please don't make me stop anymore..." He started again, even less time and he was at the edge, looking into her eyes, pleading with his own. "Please Mistress...oh fuck please just let me cum...I've been good, haven't I? I'm trying my best...I'm desperate...you make me feel like this, I need it...I need you...pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaaaaasssssssseee!!!!" He was aiming it straight at her, not thinking about how far it could go or where his cock was pointing, just desperate.

She didn't mind explaining to him. She loved him. Even if she hadn't, she would had comforted him as just a simple sign of affection, for he had already done that for her. She looked up at him as he said he wanted to cum, having heard him before about what it felt like. She'd doubted she'd ever know that feeling. It didn't sound appealing.. But it was fun to cause! The mantra started and she laughed, nodding slowly. "You can cum puppy" She had no idea what lay in store for her, with that simple sentence.

Back
Top Bottom