Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

"Oh trust me, I know people who can do that for me while your busy getting your ass handed to you by Samuel tomorrow." Max said with a chuckle as she helped Lucius to wash down like he had done for her. "As for exchanging notes?" Max said before stopping to think for a moment before nodding. "There are a few things to note about when you do go and meet my family. Mostly etiquette, you know what to call who and when etc." She said with a shrug. "Even me as insane as I am there are still a few in my family I will shut the hell up and listen to." Max said with a shiver hat wasn't exactly a pleasant one before she turned off the water after helping Lucius to finishing washing and rinsing off.

Stepping out Max grabbed a towel as she stepped out into her apartment , not caring that she was still naked as she moved back towards her bedroom. "I think im gonna have to get a cleaning service in here while were gone tomorrow. Both of us left wite a few stains..." she said, reffering to the cum sweat, spit, blood and anything else they had left on the floor during their sparring session. "Want something for the pain were both gonna be in tomorrow?" She asked as she grabbed a bottle of water from the small fridge she kept in her room.

Lucius nodded as she spoke about the people,"If you have pictures, or movies of them, it makes it easier. I can digitally upload it and have it come up with image recognition. I have a lot of ways to cheat on things like that." He grinned,"And you're not insane, it sounds like they are....you seem pretty delightful to me." He chuckled,"But then I am a cybered up multiple limb amputee with I'm sure several symptoms of PTSD."

He smirked at the mentionof a cleaning service,"Well, that is certainly a good idea, carpet was looking a little worn anyway. How are your knees? Am I getting shorts tomorrow?" He followed her through with nothing but a towel wrapped around his wrist,"And as far medication goes, I'm already administering, I have glands you couldn't even make up. I have something tracking my pain, so that I know I'm in it, but it's an optional extra....so I usually keep all that turned off till you're done biting me, then it goes back on and medicates me."

Max looked at Lucius and stuck her tongue out at him before taking a few asprin she kept in her bedside table. "Lucky bastard." She said with a girn before she crawled into bed after drying herself off. "It's going to be an early early morning so we'll be grabbing breakfast on the way." She said as she spread out, yawning widely abefore closing her eyes. Max fell asleep quickly and snored softly, though not enough to bother someone like Lucius who had without a doubt slept on battlefields before.

In the morning Max groaned as she woke up, reaching for the alarm clock to shut it off. "Fuck me im sore as hell...." She said as she sat up, wincing at the small amount of light that had made it's way into her room.

Lucius grinned at he and gave her a wink,"You don't even know, you don't even know all the luck I have." The gentle slap of her rear as he joined her in the bed seemed to say he included her in the luck that he had he nodded at her words about breakfast and by the time she closed her eyes he had already settled down, the sleep regulator doing what it was supposed to. He had no problems sleeping next to her, he slept like the dead....the restless dead, the wrong kind of noise would wake him instantly but her regular snoring kept him right where he needed to be.

When she reached over to turn the alarm clock off he was looking at her, her comments made him grin as he reached over to jab one of her many bruises,"What, not going to get up and exercise? Do we have time for an actual shower or is it up and at them?" He had to clarify actual shower, because he knew that he'd very happily fuck her up and down the house again, but he also had enough discipline to focus on the work at hand.

He ran his fingers along his ribs and grinned at her again,"I have an elevated level of pain killers in my system right now, because you decided you wanted to beat the shit out of me to prove a point....let's not make that a habit." He sat up and cracked his neck,"Shower or not?"

As Lucius poked one of her brusies Max's leg flicked out to kick Lucius's leg. "Mmmmnf... shower..." Max said as Lucius would hear the coffee machine kick on in the kitchen. Max stood up out of bed and winced as she got up to stretch. Just because she was good at her job and liked it rough didn't mean she wasnt going to be sore as hell in the morning. Regardless of weather Lucius joined her or not Max spent a good long time in the shower, letting the hot water soothe her aches before she got out and dressed before getting a cup of coffee as she grabbed her keys. And true to her word she was indeed wearing shorts to show off her rugburned knees today.

Lucius yipped at the kick, chuckling as he got up to shower with her, he liked showers, he liked seeing Max naked there was no doubt he would join her every time unless she specifically stopped him or there was someone he had to entertain like Toni yesterday. He followed her through the morning like a memory of the night before, his fingers touching her when he could but he was focused on getting dressed, and grabbing his own coffee...he didn't forget what she had said and he slipped out early and when she came through he had made coffee for her, his head rose as she walked inand he grinned at the shorts,"Nice, those are some sexy burns right there...."

Once the coffee was done he followed her out to the car, part of him concerned about the difficulties he was going to face with Samuel but part of him also excited to learn new things.

Max was obviously a slow to wake sort of person, even her driving was much more subdued as she drove to the SIN headquarters early in the morning. "I hope you don't expect me to join in the fun after last night." Max said with a grin. "I will say though your gonna want to start out as overclocked as you can get." She said as she pulled into the parking lot of SIN. "And don't be to scarred when you see him. He's more gentle than he seems." Max said with a chuckle as she got out of the car, finally finishing off her coffee as they walked inside.

Just inside the lobby Toni was sitting, looking through the morning newspaper as she sipped her own coffee while she waited. "Once again our crack media team manages to miss everything!" Toni said with a grin as she got up and raised her cup to them. Max grinned and did the same with her empty one. "Got anymore?" She asked making Toni laugh and nod. "Yeah come on this way guys, Sammy is downstairs in his training room warming up." She said before leading them to the special private elevator for SIN operatives. Scanning her own card a panel opened beneath the button were she scanned her hand before the elevator started to move.

Lucius nodded at her advice,"Will do, clocked to the gills it is. I'll do everything I can....I've got to learn to fight ancient beings and my new improved magical family. Who may or may not require me to actually get married, we'll see." He snickered,"This is a man you've slept with, if I'm scared of him I have bigger problems." He strolled in behind Max, grinning at the shape shifter,"Morning, gorgeous, about to get the snot kicked out of my by your husband, may as well earn it." He gave her a sly wink.

He snickered, dropping back to walk behind Toni and Max, enjoying the view as he walked before sliding into the elevator and leaning against the wall, as soon as the door closed and it was just the three of them he reached out and patted Max's ass,"Max likes elevators.....do you?"

Toni just grinned at Lucius's question as she waited for the elevator to stop. Once it dinged softly after a few minutes of riding she smirked back at him. "The carpet got replaced just last week~" She said with a laugh as she walked out of the elevator and into a hallway. The hallway itself was plain, similar in style to the police station above but even more heavily fortified. "This is the SIN headquarters bunker for this city." Toni said as she led them to a door at the far end.

Opening the door Lucius would see Samuel instaly at the other end of the room as he dead lifted what must have been easily 500 lbs quite easily as he counted softly. "8..9..10..9..1..2..3.." It seemed Samuel was doing his last few sets in a 10 sets of ten. "It didn't tale long for him to finish his last set, putting the weights back up onto the bar above him before sitting up and looking at the trio with a grin. "Ah my lovely wife returns. Still sore?" He asked with a proud grin making Toni laugh as she walked forward and kissed him happily. "Yers im feeling much better now that I've had my coffee and some asprin." She said making MAx shake her head. "Don't break him to much Samuel. I'd like him back in one piece mind you." Max said as she went over to the small bar/kitchen they kept in this room to get herself another cup of coffee as she watched the two of them.

Lucius groaned once he saw Samuel lifting weights that was almost twice his body weight that he was just throwing around, granted Lucius could to it to but that was with hydraulic components and the knowledge that the rest of his body would struggle with it....not naturally with ease. Lucius gave Max a wink,"Oh, yeah, please be careful she's going to be sad when I just go straight to bed after this and try and rest and recover." Even as he spoke he was pumping his body with combat drugs, maxing out the pain superssor and loading up several martial arts that allowed him to use the strength of a more powerful opponent against them.

Licking his lips as he looked at Samuel,"So what we're doing here....you're going to just kick the shit out of me or is there some actual training going no?"

Samuel laughed as he listened to Lucius talk about getting his ass beat. "First we start by testing your limits." Samuel said as he rolled his shoulders and stepped up to Lucius. "Come and attack me as hard and fast as you can!" He said as he settled into a loose boxing stance.

Off to the side Toni was talking to Max about something and whatever it was had her cheeks dusted pink as she laughed and shrugged. "Maybe, I will talk to Samuel when the time is better. You know how possessive he can get sometimes." She said before taking a sip from her new cup of coffee.

Lucius grinned and shrugged,"Fair enough, I'll do what I can." Lucius dropped into his own fighting stance circling the elemental man looking for openings and weaknesses before darting in, his metal arms flying out faster than the unaugmented eyes could see, but he wasn't fighting a normal human and as such when his punches landed, on arms or hands that blocked him there was a hiss and a slamming noise as the hydraulics flying and a powerful blow would land on whatever part of Samuel he could hit, strong enough to break concrete or bones if it connected squarely and, normally, as his opponent's were stagged he'd follow up with a series of kicks and punches...sadly he doubted Samuel would go down quiet so easily.

And he was right. The moment his first punch landed Lucius would feel like he punched a brick wall even as Samuel turned his body to lessen the impact before his own arm punched out just as fast as Lucius's own. The punch alone was far stronger than Max's own punch as his sensors told him he would likely have a pulverized rib or two had his own not been replaced long ago. "Cyber Corp I take it?" Samuel asked as he felt the feedback from his punch.

"I could almost feel all that glitter rattling about inside you Lucius!" Samuel said as he struck fast, three quick have to Lucius's chest, stomach and side as he danced around him. Samuel could have easily put Lucius on his ass but that wasn't the point of this training. "I do hope that's all shielded. Quite a few of us can generate pretty powerful shocks." He said as he traded blows with Lucius.

Lucius grunted as Samuel's blows landed, dancing around to lessen the blows as he darted in again landing a series of quick jabs,"Yup..." He grinned as he tried to block the blows with his metal arms and nodded,"Yup had to be...EMP was a weapon I deployed often enough...the joy of being special forces."

Smirking he stepped back two steps and slammed his fist into the ground, the hydraulics going off and a cloud of dust shooting up around him as he shattered some of the floor, stepping back again he activated his chameleon implants hoping the dust would distract Samuel enough to let him blend in as he worked his way around the Elemental striking from behind if he could get the drop on the creature.

Samuel grinned as he watched the dust cloud move as Lucius left it. Samuel could roughly tell where Lucius was going by the sound he was making even as soft as it already was. "Chameleon tech. Not bad Lucius." Samuel said as he watched and waited for the man to strike. There were says to defeat the tech of course. Sling paint or dye powder around was a favorite of Samuel's. Messy, fun and yet surprisingly effective.

Lucius didn't talk, that would be dumb, but he moved to the perfect position to strike and then he did. There was a crackle as his hand struck, he fired off the taser at maximum voltage, who knew maybe the elemental would be harmed by it and he chilled his fists....one because he figured the heated elemental might be affected by cold and two because it increased the conductivity of his taser.

It wasn't like he could win the fight...but he could try.

As Lucius's punch landed he would hear Samuel grunt as his arm spasmed from the taser, Samuel gritting his teeth as he increased the heat in his arm to counter the could from Lucius's fist. While he wasn't to affected by the cold it was still highly unpleasant. "F-Fucking hell thats a shick and a half!" Samuel grunted out before suddenly his eyes widened as Lucius would almost see him flicker for a second before he would hear a lound PING as the back plate of his hand would suddenly break off and shoot past Samuel's head, right through where his head used to be.

"Shit Lucius!" Max said as she ran over to look at Lucius's hand. "You ok?" She asked as Toni picked up the piece that had flown to the other side of the room. "Thermal shock.,...." She said as she walked over to the group./ "The back of your hand couldn't take it and sheard right off it's mounts..." She said as she showed him the twisted piece of metal. Samuel though grinned as he stepped back. "Sorry bout that. Lucky for you we have the best Aug smith here in SIN. He should be back from lunch by now so we can head that way to get your hand fixed."

Lucius was dissapointed, he hadn't been expecting to heat up further, he had expected the cold to have a similar affect on the powerful beings body....instead it had affected his hand and he cursed,"Fuck...." Shaking his hand he shook the broken hand, it didn't hurt but it was a problem and he grinned at Toni and Max,"I'm fine, it's not meat, it doesn't hurt just tells me something is wrong."

He looked at Samuel and shook his head,"I thought I'd do at least something with that blow....fucking tough." He grinned at Toni,"Yeah, I'm going to need that metal replacement if this", he gestured at Samuel,"is going to be one of my regular sparring partners....and this is just the warm up for Max's family....fuck, I might need to replace all of me!"

Grinning at Samuel he nodded,"But yes, I am going to need the smith....lets go."

"Oh trust me you did do something with that blow!" Samuel said with a grin as he put his shirt back on. "While I don't go into full body spasm's anymore because of how much I have been shocked over the years that one did put my arm out of commsion for quite a bit considering how fast a fight can move." He said as he patted Lucius's back with a grin. "Trust me, This guy will have your hand fixed in no time..."

Taking the eloevator back up and heading further into the complex of buildings they had at SIN Samuel led them to a building that looked more like an aircraft hanger for small prop planes than anything else before opening it and letting the rock music finally scream out into the air around him. "Of course he's got his music turned up this high again......." Samuel said with a sigh as he walked over towards a table at the far end of the buildingwere a man was sitting, his back tourned to them as he worked on what looked like a cybernetic arm, his own judging by the joint on his left shoulder being exposed.

Lucius grinned at the praise, at least he could kind of hold his own if he stacked the cards totally in his favour, he followed Samuel down to where the cybernetics guy was, a smile curling his lips, he felt a lot better about it already looking at him working on his own arm. Aug guys who did their own work weren't necessarily better but it was easier to trust someone who knew what it was like to have the limb removed and worked on by someone else.

He chuckled at the music too, but didn't interrupt let the guy work till he noticed them, Lucius didn't have anywhere urgent to be, not at the moment with a broken arm.

Samuel waited at least until the guy had pulled his tool away from his own arm before raising his hand and full on slapping him upside his head and almost causing him to fall out of his chair. "God dammit Magnus! I've told you to keep your damn music down before havn't I?" Samuel shouted over the music and the guy shook his head as he tried to clear it of the fog Samuel had just introduced to it as he raised his right arm and moved his hand like he was turning a knob. "Good god Sam! You nearly took me head off!" The man said with a laugh as he shook his head again and grabbed his arm before reattaching it. "Now what brings you back here to my wonderful domain?"

As the man turne3d around Lucius would notice something odd. His scanners which usually detected heartbeat, pulse, pheromones and any other number of things when he focused on someone wern't picking up anything at all. Not to mention the mans eyes were a startling Blood red.

Lucius' eyebrows rose at the lack of data, but he knew he'd know soon enough, cyborg? Stepping forward he offered a hand to the fellow Aug user,"Lucius, Lucius Nils, I'm afraid I had a little Thermal shock on one of my augments, cooled it and then hit Samuel, needless to say I got him a little hot and bothered and now I bust a leak." He showed the guy his hand and the bits he had collected,"They were filling my head with how good you are at fixing Augs, and I wanted to see if they were right."

The man smiled, revealing a sharp set of canines smaller than the ones Fang hand but much much sharper. "Adam Steele. Vampire." He said shaking his hand before looking at the pieces from Lucius's hand.

"My guess would be a run of bad luck. Micro fractures probably built up over time and the stress from the thermal shock when you punched Sam just caused it to.... Well snap." The man said as he turned around to use a machina on his desk to look at the fragments. "Yup, Riddled with the bastards but its fixable." He said before looking back at Lucius. "Fix or replace pick your poison?"

He nodded, of course a vampire made sense, he listened as the tech explained, nodding as he did and then looked at Toni,"Weren't we going to try replace the metal in these anyway? Might be time to just get it done?"

He knew Toni had spoken about it to help him fight the creatures he was up against but he didn't know the time line of the financials of it all.

Toni nodded as she looked at Adam. "Yeah we were looking to get his glitter replaced with at the very least, a more dense version of what he has now. He's supposed to be learning Thunder breathing later but thats just a technique and not so much magic." She said making Adam nod as he was obviously in thought. "I know of a few lightweight but stupid strong alloys that could even take a few strikes from Max here but it'll take a hot minute to get all the metal and form the parts proper.

Looking at Lucius Adam pointed to his table, which this close Lucius could see had an almost dizzying number of readouts, even as Adam placed his hand on the table the table itself started reading a number of inputs and outputs from his hand. "If you don't mind hooking up for 5 maybe 10 minutes to get me a full rundown from your glitter I can get started on at least reparing what you have now, I should have some spares from my own laying around that will work."

Back
Top Bottom