Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

Lucius nodded, realizing this was going to be a thing,"Fair enough, let's do what we can now then, because we'll have to install the new metal when it arrives." He was patient, he wasn't sure what had to happen which is why he had asked Toni but now it was clear and he knew where he was going. He nodded at Adam, moving to where he could sit down so they could do this,"Hook me up, let's do this thing!"

Adam nodded and with a set up quite similar to a LIMB clinic for basic readouts Lucius would see lines and lines of code and information streaming across the table in front of him as Adam got up, and Lucius could see that both his legs were both augs as well, to head over to a rack filled with other arms and singular parts. "Lesee.... It might be a different color but I can throw a bit of paint onto it real fast easily enough..." he said before his own hand changed shape to accommodate the tool he need to remove the back plate of a hand that was on the rack before he came back over.

"Hre we are. Should be bullet proof enough to even stop a round from a basic 50 cal. It holds a horridy dense ferro magnetic fluid inside of it and while you dont have the magnet augs to use it proper feel free to stick it in the way of any blades that come your way. Should hold up just fine." He said as he began attaching the peice to Lucius's own hand.

Lucius listened with interest, it was clear that Adam not only had plenty of Augs himself but also knew what he was doing with. He nodded,"Since we're going to be replacing it all in a bit, a little bit of a mismatch color wise doesn't affect me, it's not like I've got time to be picking up girls. I've got more than I can handle at the moment." He grinned at Max, giving her a wink,"Apparently I'm going to be trying to impress her family...and that requires a full body upgrade, quiet the family."

He nodded at the instructions, and he titled his head to the side as he adjusted his combat software to make that his preferred blocking area,"That sounds awesome, I'll move things around to account for that." He watched with interest as the part was attached to him, already starting the various diagnositcs he needed to adjust his fighting style and make sure the piece was working well with everything else.

It didn't take long for Adam to attach the new piece as he looked at the read out. "Woof dude. Thats some serious glitter in you. P.E.P.S, Tesla, Angiogenisis mods. Rebreathers, hell you even have a full skin based Chameleon system!" Adams said a he looked back at Lucius. "When im done makin you over mind if I have the scraps?" He asked with a grin. "You have no idea how hard it is to get ahold of things like a PEPS system!"

Lucius laughed,"Shhhhh you giving away all my secrets!", he nodded,"As long as I don't lose any funcionality with the upgrades you can have the spares. You're the person most likely to get to see all of me more often than my fiancee." He chuckled, and he wasn't lying all that cyber would require a lot of tuning not to mention the amount of time it would take to install it all when he upgraded. Smirking he shook his head,"Thank you, Adam, I'm going to be doing more training with Max and with Samuel so I'm sure I'll be seeing you."

"Loose functionallity?" Adam said as he grinned. "Edith! Prepare mark 47." He said as the table flashing spoke in a female voice. "Will do Adam!" Lucius was disconnected, the table had finished its data gathering as they spoke as it began to split apart. As the table split, shifted and turned Adam stepped into the middle of what seemed to be chaos as the floor directly beneath him split open, assembly arms coming out as they removed right arm and began modifying his legs as he smirked. "This is why they call me the best aug smith out there Lucius...." He said as he stepped out.

What had seemed before likes arms and legs left open more out of functionallity sake was now seen as a modular design instead. Now Adam wore two legs and a right arm that looked like they came right from the latest battle droids, complete with that soft hum that had always been present around high powered energy based weapons. "Adam makes most if not all of our energy based stun and penetration based weapons as well as most of the plans for our buildings. And Edith alone can put any super computer to shame with her processing power." Samuel said with a grin as he thumped Adama's shoulder after walking over. "New paint?" He asked and Adam nodded. "Yeah, wen't for something more along the lines a black hole esque this time around..." He said before tapping some of the startlingly black pieces of outer armor plating his arm had. "Vanta black. Fantastic color but to dark for night jobs. Stuff absorbs %98 of the light that hits it, makes it to dark for the dark even."

Lucius' eyebrow rose as he watched Adam change modules, his grin growing,"Good, good, I need the best." His eyes watched as he looked at the limbs being changed out grinning at Max,"You got room for one of those in the apartment?" He nodded as he listened to Samuel talk about Adam and Edith and he grinned even more at the talk of paint,"I'm not sure I can handle that kind of paint, it might mess with my chameleon module....but yeah, just get it as close to matching the rest of the arm, unless it's easier just to pain them both fully."

"Oh matching your paint is easy. I've got small samples of just about every kind around here for small stuff like that." He said as he pointed to a machine behind him that looked kind of llike a paint booth from a car shop. "Head on over and I'll be with you when I swap back out." He said as he nodded ot the computer. "Alright Edith, back to utility mode for now." He said as the machine began swapping out his arms again.

Lucius did as expected watching as Edith took things apart and he chuckled,"Don't suppose you have a smaller verzion of Edith to run on my Combat Hacker? At the rate things are escalating around me at the moment I'd love to upgrade any part of me I can."

"Of Edith? Gods no." Adam laugh as he patted the table while walking around it with a smile. "Edith is a fully realized AI I created years ago. He main core alone is bathed in liquid nitrogen at all times to keep her far below dangerous temps and her entire system takes up the size of a good sized moving van." Adam said as he sat down in a chair next to Lucius's own.

"I might have a few old copies of the Readhead around here though...." Adam said as he began to mix paint. "We do indeed have several copies of Amelia left. To install her on an Aug system however we would need a sufficiently advanced chip to store her on for installation and that we do not have." Edith said making Adam nod.

Lucius shrugged,"Hey, you miss a 100% of the shots you don't take. I need every edge I can get if I'm going to succeed at impressing Max' family...never mind tangling with Merman Berserkers!" He chuckled, sitting still as he waited for the paint to be applied,"And It seems like I'll need upgrades a plenty in time, so you and I are going to be getting real closely acquainted."

Adam nodded as he painted then attached the plates to Lucius's hand. "You run a Qr4 based system so itll take me a few days to make the chip but there will be one issue to talk about at least." He said as he backed away and began to clean his gear of paint. "Running Amelia as powerful as she is might cause heat buildup." Adam said as he thought.

Looking Lucius over Adam bit his lip as he thought. "I can modify Amelia to work better with you though, I doubt your processing as much data as my 'suits' do. So with some tweaking it should be fine...."

Lucius glanced over at Max before looking back at Adam,"I have heat dispersal built into my arms, the main reason I'm here is I can channel heat or chill my arms. If I have access heat I can certainly push it out through the heat channels...but it means my hands will likely be a little warmer than usual most of the time, perhaps we hold off on that till when we upgrade the arms, we can put some heat sinks in, or some more heat channels, maybe to the blade i carry in my arm or something else I can eject the heat in...unless we can convert it to power for something else, the taser or something else, I'm sure you can come up with something?"

He shrugged,"I've just come to the conclusion I'm much more outclassed in S.I.N than I was in the military, so I need to bump up everything a few levels."

Adam nodded as he thought. "Channeling any extra heat into some small generators might work. It wont do much considering the size they would be to fit well enough inside you but it might be enough to give you a free peps or taser shot once in a blue moon." He said as he though as suddenly holograms would shoot up around the room as Adam began to make notes on a new one. "if I need up your existing channels they be able to take the heat but they would be a bit warmer all the time as a result." He said as he began shaping what looked like a hologram of Lucius's own arm. "I'm going to keep her as low low profile as I can but your arms are going to end up heavier than they are now as a result of the new alloy..."

PA ting Lucius's shoulder Toni grinned. "Come on, your augs are in good hands." She said as she made her way through the holograms and out of the buildings ng along with Max and Samuel.

Lucius could only grin at the man talking,"Extra weight is fine, I can handle more if I need to, or we can look into upgrading the muscle enhancements but that's a vat and a long time...." He looked over at Toni's pat and chuckled,"Fair enough, Adam, you know what you're doing so I'll leave that in your hands....I still have to learn how to breath." Smirking he got up and thanked Adam again before heading out after the other three.

He chuckled and looked at Max,"This place is crazy, you got like everything here."

Max laughed and shook her head. "You haven't seen half of it yet." She said as she pointed to on area far in the back that was closed off with guards in front of it. "Only Sam and Toni are allowed back there. Those two in front of the gate? Their called the Steelwater Twins." Max said as she pursed her lips with a frown. "Both of them can whip my ass two ways from Sunday on their own even when I'm at my best." She said making Toni laugh.

"That is where we keep those few criminals that SIN seems to dangerous to let go once we catch them." She said as Samuel nodded. "Most of the folks in there I would have to fight and bring down several city blocks to do it." He said as he swiped his card to open the door for them all. "I'll make sure to update your card for you Lucius so you can have access to Adam in the back."

Lucius let out a low whistle at the mention of the twins and what they could do,"Well I'll stay far away from them....remind me why I was hired again? Feel like a rookie all over again." He chuckled at that, okay maybe not a rookie but there was a learning curve he'd managed to lay one good blow on Samuel, someone who was basically immortal and had been fighting for literally centuries.

He shook his head as he heard about the criminals,"Let's keep them in there then, right?" He acknowledged they were updating his credentials and then looked at Max,"What's next? Patrol? Training some more?"

"First the debrief on Barnaby, since I'm finally done with my side of the paperwork, then patrol." Samuel said as he grinned, glancing at Toni again with a smirk that told Lucius exactly what he would be doing while they were out patrolling. "And before you ask the answer is maybe Max!" He said making Max grin and blush slightly before she shook her head as she stepped towards her office.

Sitting down at her desk the hologram for her desk came up. "Welcome back finally Max." Edith said from the speaker in the desk. "Yes yes Edith, bring up the file on Barnaby and lets get this over with....." She said as she sighed.

Lucius walked along his eyebrow rising at Samuel's comment and as soon as Max and Lucius was alone he asked,"What was that about?" He wasn't too concerned and made his way to the office, sitting opposite her and looking her over as she pulled up the file.

He frowned,"You're debriefing me and you sound like you're going to get chewed out? What's happening?"

Max's cheeks darkened slightly as Lucius asked her what her question to Samuel had been and she grinned. "Just a fantasy of mine I passed along to him through Tony. If it actually comes around I'll tell you about it." She said as she bit her lip thinking about it before shaking her head at his next question.

Sighing she grimaced. "Nothings going to happen I just don't like sitting at a desk." She said before looking at Lucius with a biiiiig grin. "I would much rather be bent over my desk than do this." She said before she sighed again and sat up.

Lucius grins as she talks about fantasies,"Damn and here I thought I'd be the first stop for fantasies. The new boy glow is already starting to wear off." He didn't look concerned about it at all, they'd just started an elaborate plot to fool her family that involved him sharing her life for at least the next few weeks, this young man wasn't to worried about it.

Smirking at her over her desk he shrugged,"I'd be happy to oblige. I just need to get through the compulsory section of this review and I'll give you an opportunity to do the rest orally.....if you know what I mean."

Suddenly Max was crinkling her eyes happily as she scooted forward to type at her computer. Suddenly however it shut off as the window up front darkened to black and her blinds shut. "We have 30 minutes. Come and show me those 'oral skills' of yours and I might even let you bend me over afterwards." She said as she pushed her chair back and unbuttoned her pants with a smirk.

Max would be lying if she said she hasn't been getting a bit horny after Samuel's comment and Lucius's 'offer' had been more than enough for her to consider saying 'fuck it'. "Oh and do your worst, I made sure they built soundproofing into my room when they built it..." She said as she hopped up onto her desk, pants having met the floor letting Lucius see she was commando as she always had been.

He laughed at her,"Let's be clear you want me to bend you over here. We can stop pretending we both don't love it....especially if we can get caught. I'm looking forward to getting caught all over your family estate soon." His eyes lit up as her pants hit the floor and she clambered up his metal hands spread her legs apart, admiring her naked form again.

"Hmmm, something a bit different I think......", with a grin he leaned in and spat, not on Max's normally more than wet cunt but on her tight puckered anus, then he gave her slit a good long lick while his mechanical finger slid around the circle of muscle that was her rear end.

Tongue working hard he slowly, slowly pushed the warm and slightly vibrating finger past her tight, tight muscle. He knew she'd like it, he hadn't met a girl who was quiet so enjoyed getting her ass fucked sonhe figured this was a good intermediate. Finger sliding in and out of her ass his lips and tongue started working on her cunt, sliding slit to clit as he worked her over slow and steady.

Shivering as she felt Lucius push his finger into her ass Max bit her lip and grinned. "Mnf, Didn't expect that.." She said as she tried to keep her legs down as she enjoyed Lucius going to town on her. She wasn't afraid of someone coming in on them either, she kept her door locked when she actually bothered to come in to the building to work. In that case Samuel and Toni were the only two who could open her door without knocking first.

At Lucius's slow pace though Max groaned out as she twined her fingers in his hair. "C-Come on now. You can do better!" She said, wondering just how crazy he was going to get here at work. She doubted even if anyone found them they would get more than a slap on the wrist considering she knew exactly what Toni and Sam were doing right now. "C-Come on, not like were going to get in to much trouble!"

He loved watching her bite her lip, it was rather sexy and he laughed as she encouraged him,"Oh, I'm not worried about trouble, Max, you're my superior officer you get to discipline me right?" Laughing his wrist rotated with the finger inside her bringin his other fingers into line as he jammed one into her cunt. Now she had a finger in her ass and a finger splitting the lips of her sex as they both heated up and started to vibrate,"Cum for me, Max, make a giant mess and then I'll bend you over your desk and finish the report."

Leaning down he bit the inside of her thigh, again, and then turned the attention of his tongue and lips to slither down her thigh and on to her clitoris again as he worked his arm back and forth inside of her trying to bring her to another one of her fantastically messy orgasms.

Back
Top Bottom