Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

Lucius groaned as the strange and delightful tongue dragged him into her mouth, his fingers tightenting on the fleshy orbs of her breast, his hips shoving forward as she sucked him off, groaning with pleasure he started to thrust in and out of her face, his long cock sliding down into the tight confines of her throat as he used her breasts as a lever with which to drag himself forward and backward.

His eyes narrowed at the pleasure the shifter was able to give him, gasping as he heard her fingers go to work, the sight of Sam and Max going at it only drove him to greater heights as his balls dragged across her eyes and nose as he shoved himself between her lips with great force and speed, gasping and grunting as her saliva started to dribble along the length of his cock until at last he felt it.

A loud moan of pleasure as he slammed in one last time and then pulled out, his hand dropping to his cock as he grabbed it and stroked it hard and fast,"Here, here Toni...your present for being such a good girl..." One final shudder and thick, hot jizz spattered down on her face, chest and waiting mouth as Lucius reached his climax, his breath fast and ragged before he slid his hips forward offering his balls for Toni to service,"Suck my balls, Toni, suck my balls...."

Toni happily had her mouth open as Lucius came over her face, mouth and chest. Moaning as Lucius put his balls in her face Toni licked her own face clean quickly before taking Lucius's balls into her mouth with a moan. It didn't take long for her to cum either. Using her own fingers Toni was soon shaking and gasping as she came on her own fingers.

"F-Fucking hell Lucius......" She moaned out as she caught her breath. After she did she sat up carefully and moved off the desk. Moving to Lucius she placed a hand on his chest and pushed him to the couch were she made him sit. "Snacks are good and all but I'm not full just yet..." She said before saddling Lucius and moaning out as she let her hips sink down onto his cock. "There we go.... Nice and full...." She moaned as she grinded her hips down into Lucius.

There was something about the seated position that Lucius loved, his dick got covered by a willing tight cunt, his face got shoved into a pair of delightful round breasts and he grinned up at Toni, his hands squeezing her tits as he drove upwards slightly into her and groaned as she sheathed him,"Hmmm.....glad you enjoy it....Tits a bit bigger, eyes blue and blonde....let's go bimbo on this one Toni.....show me those dick sucking lips."

Her words from earlier rung in his head, she could be whoever he wanted, he wanted Toni but with changes. Licking her nipple he looked up,"Can you do piercings too? Give me some nipple rings if you can....and a hot tattoo up your ribs, how about that?" As he 'ordered' the girl he wanted to fuck he pushed up his hips, thrusting his long cock into her, the folds of her cunt parting easily for his large thick rod,"Don't change your face too much, you're fucking gorgeous."

Toni grinned and soon her hair grew a bit longer and changed to blonde. Her boobs grew several sizes larger, though they still matched her frame without being ridiculous. Her lips did swell slightly as she moaned, beginning to bounce her hips. "Can't do piercings. Those I'd have to get before I changed..." She said with a grin as her soft brown eyes changed to a bright clear blue as she started into Lucius's own eyes. "But you certainly have a type don't you?" She said with a smirk as she gasped, Lucius's cock having hit her spot and making her shake for a moment.

"Blonde and blue eyed... If I didn't know any better I'd say you had a thing for Marylin Monroe... Though im not even sure you know who that is.." Toni said wtih a laugh as she leaned back slightly to get Lucius to scrape against her spot more and more as she sped up again. She was going to get what she wanted but she had to admit she was also curious as to why Lucius chose her features as he did instead of something similar to Max. Then again they weren't a true couple....

Lucius let out a low groan and then a chuckle,"What a pity.....", he kept thrusting into her as her eyes shifted color and he laughed,"No, no I don't I'm going to be banging a brunette for a long time if I can help it, so a change is as good as a holiday....You're going to change a couple times now, just verzions of Toni, I don't want someone other than you." He watched her shake and growled with pleasure, thrusting his hips hard upwards in an attempt to hit it again, he wasn't a burning elemental but he knew what he was doing.

"You're right I don't know who she is, but I know who you are...fucking hot that's who.", he leaned in and kissed her hard as he realized she was trying to do the same as him and he worked with her his hands rose up to squeeze the large plump breasts and just before he put his lips over her nipple he said,"Now, red head, skinny enough to see ribs and give me some freckles and just a touch bigger than A cup....fuck."

His lips wrapped around her plump breast and he sucked like his life depended on it, apparently he had decided if he had his very own carousel of woman and he was going to work his way through them.

Toni laughed again as she heard who he wanted now. She had had lovers before who were the same, asking her to change from girl to girl during sex and she didn't mind to much. She was after all a shapeshifter. soon enough Lucius had a small frame tomboyish girl riding him even harder, Toni's pussy was even tighter now, due to her smaller frame it was understandable. "A-Ah fuck!" Toni gasped out as her and Lucius's efforts ended up having him slam into her spot each time she slammed down onto his cock.

"Come on L-Lucius! Fuck me harder and fill me!" She almost screamed out and she started to shake. She was trying to hold herself back until Lucius filled her up so she could cum at the same time. Even by this point Samuel was filling Max again, leaning back in his chair with Max in his lap and his cock plugging her up as they watched Lucius and Toni go at it.

Lucius had many lovers, but the shapeshifter was a new and, to be honest, rather exciting change. If Max was cool with it Toni would definitly be on his repeat list, something he would like to fuck a few more times and he felt her holding back but the newest form was more than enough to get him over the edge. Particularly with Max and Sam going at it as background noise.

Clenching his fists in her red hair he leaned forward and bit into the smaller orbs of the red haired Toni, his groans muffled by her firm flesh as his love stick spurted cum deep into the almost mythical creatures tight cunt growling with pleasure as he tugged on her hair.

Toni gasped and shook as she let herself go as Lucius filled her up. "T-Thats iiiiit." Toni gasped out as she rolled her hips, her muscles contracting as she tried to milk Lucius for all he had. "Mmmmnf.... im gonna be cold for hours because of all this cum you've given me..." She said before kissing Lucius deeply. "But it was damn well worth it." Toni said with a giggle before she gasped as she began to pull up and off Lucius's lap. "H-Hoh fuck that's alot of cum...." Toni said with a laugh as Max did the same.

"If you think thats alot then you havent had enough sex with Samuel!" Max said wiht a laugh as she tried and failed to clean herself up. "God dammit Sam... so fucking messy!" Max said with a laugh, throwing a dirty rag at Sam making him dodge it. "Well look at me! I've got to get a new set of pants after all that squirting you did!" He said with a laugh before spanking her and making her gasp.

And milk him she did, his gouts of cum filling her up and he laughed at her words,"Fuck, you want to be cold you come and find me and I'll do it anytime...back to the usual Toni...." His hand rose to grasp at her breast, watching the cum drip down from inside her he snickered and shook his head at Max's comment,"Well, Max, I can only do my best...I'm still just a human after all, even if I've got a few metal parts."

Smaking Toni's rump as he tried to clean himself up he smirked,"You'd think with the amount you guys fuck you'd have clean up supplies on hand....Max, you going to be able to drive? Toni was worried about your abiltiy to remain upright to get home tonight...also, at some point I do need an actual review, right? Or do I just pass on how often I make superior offices cum?"

Max was leaning against the desk as she stumbled pulling her pants up. "Mnf... you might need to drive or call a cab..." she said with a chuckle. "If you call the cab then I can finish your review while we wait for it to arrive." She said before breathing out in relief as she managed to button her button her pants finally. Max's legs were trembling softly as she looked fucked silly and absolutely satisfied for now. Knowing her though it wouldn't be to long before she wanted more.

"If you two call a cab I'll grab your baby and run her over. I need to go pick up some food at that market a few blocks away from your place anyway." Samuel said as he cleaned himself up before waiting till Toni dressed herself and he began spraying a deoderizer around the room. "That'll have to do for now... I'll bring the good stuff tomorrow since we have an inspection coming down soon."

Lucius nodded to Max,"Sounds good, I'll get us a cab, you look like you're likely to fall asleep in my arms on the way over.", smirking he slapped Toni's ass lightly,"Thank you, that was a lot of fun....." He started to gather up his own things and clean himself as well,"Yeah, if you get the good stuff we likely needed it in Max's office as well....she get's carried away. Her apartment is a wreck, I don't think we'll ever get that cleaned up, it's almost pointless."

Snickering he pulled his long coat over everything else and gestured to the back of his head where the implants were,"Right, Taxi is on the way...review time, boss?"

Max scoffed as she held up her phone. "The refurbers have been at my place since early. I have been attacked at my place before so it's not actually to uncommon for me to call them." She said as she nodded and come up from sitting on the desk and limping to the door. "Mnf... Gonna be sore tomorrow but it was worth it." She said with grin as she unlocked the door and headed out and down the hallway to get to her own office. It didn't take long for her to finish the report, her typing speed being rather astonishing for someone who seemed opposed to working in an office.

Once they were done and headed outside for the Taxi Max got in and gave her address to the driver. "1287 Happy Hollow Towers..." she said before she leaned back with a groan. "I just hope the rest of this day goes well... Im not sure I could handle even a supped up thug right now!" She said with a laugh. Temporary strength increasing drugs were almost a dime a dozen on the streets and each one had worse side effects than the last. Not to mention they often came with a high chance of sending the user into a drug based rage with even the smallest of doses.

Lucius snickered,"Attacked? You were attacked? Is that what I did?" Smirking he slid an arm around her waist and lead her towards her office,"Yes, you are going to be sore and if you think I'm taking it easy on you, you better think again." He snickered and was soon working with her to do the review. He made sure to help her down to the taxi and he pulled her against his chest as the Taxi drove off,"Well, hopefully we can have a couple hours of actual recovery time for you...you're supposed to be tough and getting me ready to learn from your brother too, right?"

Sitting back in the taxi he considered how things had changed so rapidly in the last few days, his fingers toying with Max' hair as he watched the city going by on the way home.

Max simply laid against Lucius's lap on the way home as she relaxed. She honestly hadn't expected to be in a group like that so soon after having that rough night with Lucius at her place. So to say she was beat and tuckered out was an understatement. Once they got home she paid for the cab before slowly making her way to the elevator. Even on the way up she didn't really speak except to yawn. Once the door to her apartment was open Lucius would see the carpet was now a soft green color like jade rather than the basic grey it had been earlier that morning.

"Mnf.... You might have to help me out of my clothes... Too tired..." She yawned out as she shuffled her way to the bedroom. True to her words she fell face first into the bed and even started snoring gently as she passed out. If Lucius helped her out of her clothes she would grumble and gently hit him like an upset child might as she tried to crawl back into the bed sheets.

In the morning even when Lucius woke up she was still passed out, though she was no longer snoring.

Lucius was vastly amused that the whole carpet had been changed and did his best to strip Max, his hands peeling her clothing off as fast as he could , avoiding her light blows with ease and leaving her naked while he went and showered first before joining her in the embrace of her bed, his arms pulling her close as he dozed off. The next morning he slid his fingers along the skin of her back before slipping out, tying an apron around his nude body and working his way around the kitchen.

Starting some coffee he then got to work making a little french toast for his new lover, and fiancee, he snickered imagining what her family was going to say when they actually met him. It was going to be hilarious.

It wasn't long after he began cooking that he would hear the shower begin to run again. By the time he was done Max came shuffling out into the kitchen, grabbing the pot of coffee which had already brewed itself as she had it on a timer, and pouring herself a cup. It was several long silent minutes as she sipped at her coffee and just relaxed, trying to feel somewhat human again. "Mmmm.... strawberries and bananas are in the fridge...." She mumbled as she finally took a deep breath to smell the french toast.

She currently cut an interesting image with her hair wrapped in a towel and sitting naked with her coffee so relaxed, though looking fairly tired still as she sipped her coffee again. "Hrm... gotta go get another bag of coffee soon.. stuff is getting weak..." she mumbled as she looked over at Lucius. "Mmnf... Im just gonna take you to get your ass kicked by Samuel again today.. Not realy in the shape to kick ass myself..." She said with a chuckle.

Lucius snickered, enjoying the view she provided as he grabbed the fruit she had mentioned and worked that into what he was preparing as he listened to her talk,"Coffee is fine you just got to sleep and not get fucked silly a few times a day."

Shaking his head he snickered again,"But at least I know how to defeat your family. Have to fuck them silly a few times in a row and then take them on.....although it has to be one at a time." In truth, if it wasn't for the supply of pain killers and uppers his glands could provide for him he would likely be in as bad shape as her....granted he hadn't had an elemental go to town on him the way she had but he wasn't going to admit that,"You want me to take myself in? You can rest and recover?"

Max thought for a moment before she nodded, taking a sip of her coffee and eating some of her strawberries and french toast. "Mmnf... I'll text Samuel to tell him your coming along with him after he drops of my car." She said as she picked up her phone and made sure to send the text to Sam. "When he gets here just throw the keys into the glovebox and lock the car. I have a spare set in my safe in here." She said, gesturing to the apartment in general.

Even after a shower and more coffee Max still looked a bit tired and beat. she had already called in unless an emergency hit and had practically pushed Lucius out the door with ice cream and spoon in hand. "Look it's rare I get to take the whole day off so go get the shit kicked out of you and i'll make sure I have ice packs on for you when you get back." She said, giving him a swat to the ass before shutting the door behind him. Before he got into the elevator she opened the door again and shouted out. "Oh! And get your room key from the front desk! Im not coming down from here to let your sorry ass in this time!" She said with a cackle before closing the door.

Lucius stood outside Max's apartment a bemused look on his face,"I think I just got kicked out?"

Snickering her headed down to the front to get the key from the front desk before heading into the garage. Assuming Sam was there he locked up the car like Max had asked and climbed in with Sam and shook his head,"You took it out of her, she's taken the day off, and I'm apparently only coming to work to get the crap beaten out of me for as long as you would like."

Samuel laughed as he waited for the cab to pull in. "Thats fine. Ill make sur eto get you home in one piece!" Samuel said with a chuckle as he hoped into the back of the cab. "Im looking to head to the farmer's market close by here." He said and the driver nodded. Samuel was wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans today but what was astonishing was the fact of the necklace he was wearing. It seemed to glow almost like it was red hot from the forge but it gave of no heat. And Neither did Samuel. Right now Lucius's sensors told him Samuel was about as cool as a normal human.

Lucius tilted his head, looking carefully at Samuel, gesturing at the chain,"What are you doing? You're hiding your heat.....is it the necklace?" He was also intrigued,"And a farmers market? I can't imagine you enjoying cheese and bread all that much, it's always toasted by the time it reaches your stomach...."

Samuel chuckled and shook his head as they made their way to the market. "I can lower my temperature on purpose If im eating." He said with a smirk. "The necklace just does it for me on it's own for 8 hours." Samuel said as he tapped it. "It's a basic enchantment to draw in heat from whatever it's in contact with. Combined with a necklace made of the newest aerospace materials that can hold and diffuse heat at such a rate that it's safe to touch even when glowing its a perfect match made in heaven."

"Ahhhh, I thought the match made in heaven was you and Toni, so much in common.", he smiled, the two eternals, with their long lives they really were lucky to find and love each other. With a shrug he said,"Cool, so how much training are we planning on doing at the farmers market?" He shrugged again,"Not that I mind, you're apparently going to leave me half broken, and continue to do so before handing me over to Max's brother to repeat the process."

Samuel Laughed and shook his head. "No, I roughly know your capabilities now." Samuel said with a grin. "After our spar the other day, and after pushing some of my connections I was able to get some of your mission recordings back your quite good and certainly understand what you have at your disposal." Samuel said with a smirk.

The fact that Samuel had managed to get a hold on Lucius's old mission records showed the man was far more connected and powerful than he showed. It was no wonder Max's little brother had treated Toni so kindly even though she was certainly interrupting what he had come to do. "No, what I aim to do now is make sure your real body can keep up with your new augs. I don't think you realize how powerful Adam's gear actually is." Samuel said with a chuckle.

Lucius eyebrow rose, his old military records? Huh, that was impressive. Shaking his head he sighed,"Toni's brother is going to be working almost exclusively on the bits of me that are still flesh, so a little early work won't hurt."

Snickering he shook his head,"That's wrong, it absolutely will hurt but it's for the best I suppose." He smirked and settled back to see what Samuel had planned.

Back
Top Bottom