Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

Do to the excitement of doing this in public it didn't take long to make Max shake like crazy again just as she gasped and bit her hand. "F-Fucking hell Lucius...." She panted out as she laid back on her desk. Looking up at him after a moment however she smirked. "Now come up here and show me what you can do!" She said with a chuckle as she licked her lips. Just as Lucius was getting up though Max's built in desk phone would go off and Samuel would come over the line. "Max, I can already guess what your doing so just tell Lucius to come over to my office. Toni wants him for a favor and I'm feeling generous!" He said making Max blink.

"Lucius you lucky bastard!" He said with a grin as she smirked. "Clean up and head to Sam's office." She said as she got up. "I'll be after in a moment!" She said before pushing him away with a smirk.

He was already unbuckling her pants when the phone went off and he frowned, the message made him frown even more and he growled,"What do you mean, what is he wanting me for?" He was horny and he wanted to fuck Max, but he also knew he was not in a position to argue as he grabbed some tissues and started to clean himself up. He was starting to figure this wasn't just a normal office call, from Max's reaction, she didn't like paperwork so he wasn't a lucky bastard for doing more paperwork and the options were starting to put themselves forward....Toni was asking for a favor?

"Alright, I'll see you soon.", that could be very interesting, straightening his clothing he headed up towards the office that he was pretty sure Toni and Samuel had been working on fucking in...which meant, well he wasn't sure but Max had sent him up so he had at least her blessing if nothing else. He smirked wondering how her family would feel about her Fiancee about to join in on a Threesome that didn't include her, he was pretty sure that was just about to occur.

The door opened and Samuel pulled him inside quickly and led him back into his office through another set of doors that Lucius's scanners told him were filled with the latest high temperature and impact resistant alloy. Grinning Samuel stepped aside to show Lucius a naked Toni who was still a shivering mess even as she looked back at Lucius. "S-Sorry..... Sam has one HELL of a tongue." She said making Samuel smirk as he let his tongue Roll out of his mouth before touching the end of his nose with it. Pulling it in he grinned before he spoke. "Toni has an insatiable appetite and after 8 months away she wants something harder than what I alone can give her." He said as he closed the door and locked it.

Toni grinned as she finally sat up and used her finger to call the both of them over. "I saw what you were packing Lucius and I can't lie and say I'm not jealous of Max. I remember her spots well and you my boy hit them all perfectly." She said as she started rolling a coin in her fingers. "Guest gets first call Babe?" She said as Samuel nodded.

Now Toni was hot enough on her own, especially after the comments that Max had made, so it was with some delight he looked over her naked form, his eyes sliding over to look at Samuel as he raised an eyebrow at the offer,"8 months will do that to you, I remember what it was like coming back from deployment." His eyebrow rose again at her words and he chuckled,"I think Max has similar ideas to you.....and she has some pretty great spots."

His eyes dropping to the coin he chuckled,"Not sure what I'm calling for but give me Tails." His eyes dropped to Toni's hips as he smirked,"I like a little tail."

Toni grinned and flicked the coin to Samuel who caught it and placed it on the back of his hand. Clicking his tongue with a chuckle he showed Lucius the coin. "Lucy bastard. Try not to cum to fast yeah?" He said before Samuel threw the coin back to Toni who smirked. "Lucky`" She said before she lifted herself up and flipped herself around to put her head off the table closer to the chair Samuel would normally sit in to work. "Sorry about the whole coin bit. Samuel would pick my rump every time and not everyone is ok with sloppy seconds you understand." She said making Samuel chuckle.

Licking up Samuel's now exposed and rather impressive member Toni grinned down at Lucius. "And don't bother pulling out. I've my own way to keep from getting pregnant..." Toni said before she went back to lavishing attention on to Samuel's member before she spread her legs for Lucius, Leaving it up to him to choose what hole he went for.

Lucius snickered at her and nodded his appreciation,"Thanks for the thought, but even as impressive as he is he still only has one dick, I'd just have taken whatever option he refused, seriously he should get dibs but I'm not going to complain.....mmmmm, so delightful." He admired her back side as Samuel set her to work straight away, he stripped off his clothing watching with some interest before walking up behind her, he figured her tastes must be similar to Max's based on her comment, and more importantly she was likely tough enough to handle any kind of roughness he threw at her.

Chuckling at her comment about pregnancy he wasn't going to worry about that anyway, you invite a man into your body it was your responsibility to make sure he covered up or you took care of it, at least that was Lucius' opinion and he certainly did have the invite as he slid his fingers over her rear end, more than ready considering he had enjoyed his foreplay with Max. So he gave Toni's ass a little slap and send his fingers down a little to spread the lips of her sex, he already knew what to expect if Samuel had that rather consequential tongue in here earlier there would be a nice soggy little cunt ready for the taking and he wasn't disappointed at all.

Grinning he took the head of his cock and shot Samuel a wink,"Thanks for warming her up for me....I'd be happy to return the favor at another point." With care and just a hint of urgency he slid the head of his dick between the folds of her sex, rubbing it back and forth to get the lay of the land before pressing forward with his body weight, grunting with pleasure as he impaled her, a small part of his brain filling in the word for what they were doing to her right now....a spit roast, as he filled his end of the roast, fingers sliding down to grip her hips,"Fuck me sideway, tightest century old woman I've ever been with."

Toni grunted out as she felt Lucius slam into her and she tightened around him on reflex as he spoke, making her laugh as she grinded her hips into his own. And tight she was, almost tighter than Max but considering her smaller frame that made sense. Samuel couldn't help but grin. "Well considering what Toni asked me earlier that might be sooner than you think Lucius!" Samuel said as hje pulled back and pushed his cock into Toni's mouth as he started to fuck her face while Toni moaned, grabbing her own breasts as she flexed her muscles again, wrapping her legs around Lucius to get him moving already.

Max meanwhile swiped her own card to get into the room, grabbing the hidden key Samuel had told her about and carefully unlocking the door before moving inside silently. Moving up behind Lucius she reached around him and fondled his balls with a smirk befor espeaking huskily in his ear. "Give her hell Lucius!" She said, kissing his neck before moving to a chair on the side of the room and taking her pants back off.

Lucius grunted, starting to rock back and forth inside of Toni wondering what the hell Samuel was talking about, it sounded like he'd be seeing more of Toni and that was certainly not a bad thing as he felt Toni's legs wrap around him as he started to thrust in and out of her. Of course he was a little....busy....so he didn't notice Max till she reached around him. Jumping in fright he leaned into her as she fondled him and he grinned,"Yes, Ma'am." Immediately the metal fingers dug into the shapeshifter a little harder and his tempo picked up, even as his eyes followed her to her place and he grunted, almost pleased she was sticking around.

That said he had a spit to roast, slapping Toni's rear again he started really pounding her now, the force of his thrusts helping impale her on Samuel's cock in the front, he worked on getting the rhythm right between himself and Samuel so it was as smooth as messy sex between three people could be. This was not his first time doing this and it showed.

Max was more than glad to watch Toni get spit roasted as she spread her own legs and bit her lip. She had been hoping to be in her position herself but watching was a good second for her.

Toni however was currently loving her position as she felt jolts of pleasure racing down her spine each time Lucius slammed into her. Even as she gasped to get her breath back before letting Samuel thrust back into her mouth and throat as already she felt herself tilting forward hard as she barrelled towards what she hoped to one of many orgasms that day and what she hoped would be the start of ruining a pair of panties and possibly even pants.

Samuel pulled out of Toni mouth and throat again as he painted, looking down at Toni as she gasped for air and smirked up at him with her eyes. "Mnf... Come on Sam, give me a snack! I've been a good girl all day!" She said with a laugh and a moan as she started to shake like Max did as she was getting ready to cum.

Lucius was more than happy to help with ruining as many pants or panties as he was allowed to as he slammed into Toni with great vigor and excitement, watching her getting speared on Samuel's cock was arousing in and of itself and then to have Max playing with herself in the corner....hot as fuck. He tilted his head back and chuckled at Toni's words and grunted,"Better do it, Sam, she's been a fucking good girl.....fuck....I'm going to cum."

He powered inside of her a few more times and then let out a loud groan as his thick cock twitched deep inside of Samuel's wife, painting her womb with thick white seed as he leaned forward, pushing as deep as he could and grabbing Toni's firm tits as he railed her a few more times to milk his cock and empty it deep inside of her.

As she felt Lucius fill-in her womb Toni seemed to go stuff as she groaned out, her muscles clamping down hard around Lucius as he slammed into her a few more times making her will and gasp. "H-Hoh fuck your cold Lucius!" Toni said as she leaned back to lick at Samuel's cock again before taking him back into her mouth and swallowing every bit he gave her.

Max bit her lip as she sat Toni. "Lucky Bitch...." She said as she stood up to take the rest of her clothes off. Toni just laughed and licked her lips. "Mnf... God damn.... I had forgotten how cold other people were.

Lucius groaned as he came and could only chuckle once he realized what had set her orgasm off before smirking, the hand on her breast suddenly chilling slightly,"You have no idea what cold is yet, Toni, no idea..." He looked over at Max, grinning at her comment before leaning forward and kissing Toni's neck, not quiet ready to get out,"That's right, suck the cum out of him...fuck....what would you like next, Toni, we going to swap around or you want both ends filled down here?"

His eyes turned to Max again as he whispered softly in Toni's ear,"If you like we can let Max act as a fluffer and get the two of us ready for round two with you?" He didn't mind either way, but the thought of Max watching and having to get the boys stiff again each time meant she'd be as horny as heck by the time they left and a horny Max was a good Max.

Toni bit her lip as she looked over at Max who was licking her fingers. While Max hadn't cum yet she was already painfully horny and sloppy wet as she sat there. "Well, I feel like it would be nice but it'd be a shame if she was left out of all the fun right?" Toni knew Max wanted to be sandwiched between her and Samuel again but both she and Samuel had to much work to make that work. Even now the only reason they were making time was for her.

Biting her lip for a moment Toni used her finger to call Samuel down next to her and whatever she said made him smirk. Looking at Lucius Samuel smirked as he spoke. "So Lucius, how would you feel about a swap? You get a married woman and I get the fantastically bouncy Max?" He said making Max laugh with a grin.

Lucius looked down at Toni, certainly he wasn't getting a raw deal but he snickered and said,"Hey, that's my fiancee you're trying to swap there....." Giving Max a wink he said,"Sure...how long are we talking here? I mean I have a lot of use for a sexy shapeshifting married woman."

Still standing between Toni's legs he put his hand on her rear and gave it a squeeze,"But in principle....sure. Let's swap." Smirking he shrugged, he didn't have a hold on Max other than a very short relationship her family was making more complicated but if she got laid and he got laid and everyone was happy who was he to complain and Toni was delightful.

Also he suspected it was for the next few hours but these were 800 year old individuals he had no idea what they were actually thinking.

Samuel laughed as he heard Lucius. "Fiance so i had heard." Samuel said with a laugh as Toni smirked. "But it's only for a few hours and only if Max and Toni themselves agree." Ge said as Max nodded happily with a smirk.

Pulling her hand from between her legs she smirked as her juices stringed between her fingers. "I was ready for this ages ago boys." She said before smirking as she looked at Toni. "And judging by how impatient Toni looks I'd say she's up for it to." Max said making Toni bite her lip.

"You boys had better hurry and get started. Else I might just stay off Max to have her all to myself." Toni said with a smirk.

Lucius grinned at Toni's words,"I'd most likely pay money to see that, so don't tempt me." That said he was moving already, one metal hand sliding amongst the shape shifters multicolored hair as he gragged her head down gently and offered her his cock, still fresh from her cunt and sticky with their combined juices,"That said it doesn't mean you don't have to work for your pleasure.....come on, lets see if I can chill your insides a little more."

Smirking her dragged the tip of his cock along those luscious lips, teasing her with his grin and his actions, he was eager for more of her and he was pretty sure Samuel would not be letting Max off easy either.

Toni and Max both laughed at Lucius's words about paying money to see the two of them go at each other. "Ill make sure to keep that in mind for later Lucius....." Max said before she moved over to Samuel and straddled him, kissing him deeply with a moan and a hard shudder as she felt how hot he was. Literally.

Toni on the other hand didn't even wait for Lucius to finish dragging his cock all the way across her lips before she opened her mouth and moaned out, cleaning him off quickly and moaning again as she buried her nose into Lucius's balls. Toni grinned as much as she could as she suddenly started to purr around Lucius's cock as she bobbed her head along his shaft. Hearing the noise Samuel laughed and smirked. "Oh boy... she's not letting you off easy this time Lucius!" Samuel said before he groaned, shivering softly as Max sank onto his cock. "H-Holf fuck your cold Max!" Samuel groaned out before he bit Max's neck making her gasp as she rocked her hips.

Lucius groaned with pleasure, watching Max straddle Samuel he smirked at the elemental's comment,"I'd be very disappointed if she let me off easy......" He groaned again as Toni slid her tight mouth all the way down his cock and his metal fingers moved fast, grabbing her head and pinning it in place, her skin denting under the metal hands as he started to rock his hips back and forth, fucking the shapeshifters face,"That's it...Toni.....fuck....." He slammed his cock in between her lips with power and purpose but the plan wasn't to cum in her mouth, at least not yet, he wanted to see if her ass was as good as her cunt so after a few hard thrusts that would have left a normal woman gagging and her lips bruised he slipped out and moved around behind her again as he smirked,"Let's see if all your tastes are the same as Max."

Those cold metal fingers grabbed her hips, tilting them up and spreading her ass cheeks as he spat on the tight ring of her anus before settling his dick head in the tight space, glancing up to see of Toni was ready before he rocked his hips, forcing himself inside of what was supposedly an 800 year old woman.

When he looked up at Toni she was licking her lips as she watched him. "So what's keeping you Lucius?" Toni said as she rocked her hips down at the same time as Lucius pushed himself inside of her. He would find that one, her ass was far and away tighter than her pussy and two she was very much loving it like Max was as she gasped and arched her back while she moaned out. "Thats it! Don't just sit there Lucius! Hurry up and pound me back into this desk!" She said as she began to rock her hips down into him as best she could from her position.

Max on the other hand currently had her faced pushed into the carpet as Samuel slammed into her ass from behind, making her gasp and moan out as she shook hard. "H-Harder!" She moaned out before gasping out hard as Samuel spanked her with a laugh as he did indeed speed up as she asked. "Come on Max! I know you've got more in ou than this!" He grunted out as she spanked her again.

Lucius growled in answer, thrusting his hips down and bringing his hand down to push her face into the desk as he went at it hard and fast. She was going to tease him, that was fine, he knew what her and Max liked and it wasn't being a soft gentle person. It was rough it was hard and it was fast. His fingers dug into her neck, smooshing her face to the side as he rammed into her as hard as he could. His other hand digging into her hip and keeping her steady.

He paid no mind to Max and Sam, other than how their noises turned him on, as he focused on slapping his ballsack as hard as he could against Toni's rear end as he smirked,"I hear married woman are boring in bed....you going to prove me wrong?"

Toni didn't answer Lucius's jab at her being a married women, instead she just smirked as she looked at him. "Be careful what you ask for~" She said before she closed her eyes for a moment. Suddenly her body began to heat up more and more as she snapped open her eyes, revealing ones just like Samuel's as she smirked. "Careful not to get burned!" She said as she grunted, wrapping her legs around him and yanking him forward as she came up and grabbed his hair and kissed him.

As she kissed him Toni's tongue seemed to grow longer, enough to wrap around his own as she moaned before pulling away with a smirk. "Mmm... so what's this about beind boring then Lucius?" She asked as she let her tounge grow shorter again with a chuckle. Moving in close to his ear Toni whispered soflty as her muscles flexed around him inside her ass. "Ever had someone you Realllly wanted but couldn't have?"

He shuddered at the heat, not recoiling because he knew that Max slept with Samuel without a problem and kept driving his shaft in and out of her as her body heated up and morphed. The kiss made him tremble and when she broke it he smirked,"Should have done that when I was in your mouth!"

Chuckling he nodded at her,"I knew that would spur you on....", his hips hesitated just a moment before he groaned at her muscles movement the question making him blink and he chuckled, shaking his head,"I was rather enjoying turned on Toni when she's trying to prove something to me.....I'd have to think about it....but right now, I'm happy with what I'm already fucking....although if you're up for that tongue thing I'd like to cum in that dirty whore mouth of yours!"

Toni couldn't help but laugh as she listened to Lucius talk to her. "Now you see.... I had a feeling that you might like the tongue~" Toni said with a smirk as off to the side Max gasped as she trembled hard, eyes nearly rolling back. Looking over at the pair of them Toni grinned. "And there he goes.... he always does have a way of turning a girl into a puddle before he's done with them..." Toni said with a smirk before looking back at Lucius. "You might have to get you two a cab home after this. I doubt she's gonna be good for much once he's done with her."

And truth be told Max didn't think she'd be able to drive home anyway once Samuel was done with her. She could feel another orgasm coming on already and she knew Samuel wasn't going to stop at just two for her. She was gonna have to keep riding the crazy train on out u8ntil Samuel himself was well and done. And from what she knew about the man from Toni telling her she had a while to go yet.

Pulling away from Lucius Toni stretched out and laid back as she looked at Lucius as best she could from her new position. "So, how do you want to do this?" She asked curiously. She would be more than happy to just lavish attention on him till he came, Samuel liked to do that once in a while if he had been feeling particularly stressed about something lately. Or he could just go to town on her mouth and throat, which she already knew he liked from listening to Max talk about Lucius before.

(Sorry not sure how I missed this)

Lucius glanced over at Max and chuckled,"Damn, he's making me look bad here we are discussing the time of day and they're counting down orgasms like a rocket liftoff...." Smirking at her he looked at her as she rearranged herself on her back. Chuckling he moved around to her mouth and smirked,"Well, let's start off with you showing me that tongue trick...and then just open wide and get ready....also, play with yourself, I love that sloppy sound for as long as you can manage to concentrate.c

Smirking he slipped his hands onto her breasts arranging his hips so his cock slapped her across the face lightly and chuckled,"Go on, make like a chameleon and then open your throat I'm going to turn it into a highway!"

As Lucius told her to make like a chameleon Toni laughed and suddenly Lucius would feel a sticky and rough tongue stick to his cock before she moved her lips and a much longer and less sticky tongue around his cock. Moaning out she began to play with herself eagerly.

Toni was never one to sit idle even as someone fucked her face so even as Lucius went to work she was moaning as she made her fingers longer so she could hit all her favorite spots. This combined with the fact she could see Samuel filling Max to the point she was dripping around him made her wetter than wet, giving Lucius all those delicious noises he wanted and more.

Back
Top Bottom