Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

He chose to retreat, skipping back and leaping over the sweeping leg he smirked at her,"Oh, it won't be easy, darling....and I see you're not just a pretty face." In fact she had already decided to stick with the legs, that neutralized his reach with his arm, but not with his legs and that was what he shifted to. Keeping low to the ground, her speed would make any jumping attacks dangerous he jabbed again and then threw in a pair of low kicks at her leg before a spinning kick. More testing the waters, seeing how she adapted, this time if she struck he would block with his arms, there was a lot of things she could do but it was something very different to purposefully kick or punch metal arms.

But he had seen what she did to the sand bag, and he wasn't thinking that would win the fight, no for that he'd need....kung fu. Smirking he shifted stances, as kungfu loaded into his motor nerves and he started a series of rapid punches and kicks intermixed, using his arms exclusively to block her blows, letting her tire herself on the metal arms that wouldn't get tired and wouldn't hurt. He tried to keep his legs out of reach and used them to kick sparingly in his new style.

If he was thinking about the prize it didn't show, he was focused, and he was fighting there was nothing more to say till one or the other was in a hold or had had enough.

What began as an all out assault with her legs soon shifted to a mix of muay tai and taikwondo as she tried to gain ground inside of his reach to take him down. what was possibly her downfal however was the fact that when she finally did catch Lucius off guard she did so with an arm bar. And while normally it was a great submission hold, one his sensors would tell him was easily enough to rip a shoulder right out of it's socket, it was rather useless against his augmented arms.

Max seemed to realize this a heartbeat to late however as she cursed and attempted to roll out of the hold. Lucius would have to act fast to pin her down and it was highly unlikely she would be making the same mistake twice with him or anyone else in the future.

And quickly Lucius did react, he wasn't going to waste a chance like this, but how he did it was perhaps....more like cheating than it really should have been. His hand spun palm down on her chest and then simply expanded the foot or so distance between where she was holding his arm and where her throat was. Metal fingers dug into her neck, pressing hard on various nerve points controlling breathing and movement, the fingers spreading further than possible in a blink and forming almost a complete circle around her neck, she heard the servos start to whine as the loop started to close around her neck,"Lucius grinned at her,"Tap out any time...or I fire the taser, she heard a crackle just a little way away from her neck, it was normally built into the palm but with the hand reconfigured it was almost against her jugular.

Had Lucius's hand not been extended around her neck Max would have considered trying to twist herself out of his hold as she had several times earlier in their session. But with the sweat across her brow as she panted, Lucius would see her eyes flicking across him as her mind worked fast, trying to come up with a way out before she winced as she heard the taser. "Alright alright..." She said as she relaxed her body, holding up her hands as she waited for Lucius to withdraw his hand. "Im used to fighting people with augs but not full on augmented arms... forgot about them for a sec..." She said with a grin as she sat up as she panted. "Still... I got in a fair few hits I think..." She said, pointing to the several bruises her kicks had left along the sides of Lucius's ribs. She knew most of his skin in that area was synthetic skin and the rbuises would be gone by tomorrow but the stuff was still tougher than normal human skin to a degree so to leave marks like that was still one hell of an accomplishment.

Lucius did not release her neck, on the contrary it tightened a little bit more as he slithered around and slid up to join his arm up by her face, leaning his weight on her as he looked down at her with a smirk,"Yup, from my records you would have dislocated my elbow, possibly torn my shoulder out, multiple broken ribs and at least one of you kicks had the potential to lacerate my kidneys and I think my diaphragm would be in tatters....basically if I was normal you would have killed me about three different ways." Snickering he leaned in and kissed her,"And if you had been normal I would have gotten bored about three seconds in...."

He reached down and ran his fingers down the side of her face,"But, I think in the end I only won because you wanted me too.....after all you have to be nice to your fiancee!"

Max grinned as she listened to Lucius talking about what damage she would have caused to him before she smirked. "Well, I do pride myself on being a damn good fighter with or without my blade...." She said as she licked her lips. She kissed Lucius back as best she could as she twined her legs in with his own. Using her knee/shin she made sure to grind against Lucius's groin. She wanted him nice and stiff.

Hearing his comment about the reason he won Max couldn't help but laugh . "Hah! Maybe I just wanted to get railed with my face down and my ass in the air huh?" She asked with a smirk. Though to be honest she had always intended to allow Lucius to push her face into the carpet either way but this way Lucius felt like he had earned something at least. Though she had tried to win....

"You are a damn good fighter, with or without your blade...with or without your clothing too.", he gave her a wink, pressing his groin back against her and he chuckled at her comment,"Yup, that sounds about your style...as uncomfortable and as hard as possible. Heck, you likely think carpet burn on your face is a good look for you? Nothing says fuck you Dawn Family like carpet burn to the face and a strange gait?"

His hand reassembled into something like a normal hand, his fingers stroking her throat as he grinned at her,"Spanking, choking and a good hard dick up your ass..yeah, certainly sounds like you." His thumb brushed against her chin, almost softly, as he smiled at her,"Now is there any particular carpet you'd like your face buried in?"

Max grinned as she heard Lucius's question about which carpet she would like her face buried in. "I would be lying if I didn't say Toni's but we'll have to save that for another day..." She said with a laugh. Puching up on Lucius so she could move again Max stretched, wincing slightly at her own bruises she had collected from Lucius. "Mnf... glad im stronger than I should be anyway, you would have wrecked half my ribs had I not been!" She said with a grin as she shimmied out of her tights, flinging them over to a corner of her exercise area. licking her lips as she looked back at Lucius she grinned, getting down onto her knees.

Leaning forward and putting her hands out as she leaned forward she wiggled her ass. "I think this carpet here should do a fine job of giving me some rug burn!" She said with a smirk.

Lucius smirks, his fingers sliding over her rear as he steps back to drop his pants, eagerness is not an issue as his massively erect rod clearly showed, but still he moved slowly, his fingers sliding over her ass, then down to the sex below, warmed to normal flesh temperature his metal digits pass through her sex, vibrating slowly as he grins down at Max,"You know, I think I might enjoy training....although we will have to think of what you deserve if you win....which I'm sure you will."

Smirking he moves closer, his other hand raising to slap Max's raised ass, one last pass of his vibrating fingers through her sex and then he takes the tip of his cock and slides it down to rest at the tight ring of her ass,"Man, Max, the things you make me want to do." With a groan Lucius leans forward, pushing his thick dickhead into the tight ring of her ass, easing it into her with slow steady pressure.

Max moaned softly as she felt Lucius slide his vibrating fingers inside of her. She was already excited that much was clear. "Mnf... Oh I think I know what I would want if I won..." She said as she wiggled her ass, gasped out at Lucius's spank. "And just what is it you want to do Lucius~" She said before groaning in pleasure as she felt him push into her ass again. "Mmmnf... your juuuust the right size Lucius... I love this so much..." Max breathed out as she pushed back. Once her ass met Lucius's hips she wiggled her ass as she groaned out happily. "If you do a good enough job I'll consider wearing shorts tomorrow to show off the burns~"

Lucius groaned as she slid around him, his body shuddering with pleasure and as her hips met his body he let out a chuckle,"Fuck....I'm going to get you one of those egg vibrators so you can have that in you while I do this.....I'll hack it so I control it."

The idea amused him as he metal fingers curled around her hips,"Cheeky shorts? With your ass hanging out?" Fingers tightening he drew half way out gasping at the sensation,"You sure know how to motivate a man....." plunging back in he thrust hard enough she felt her knees rub against the carpet, she'd have some pretty good burns.

Lucius was not interested in talking now, he muttered her name from time to time but he was intent on claiming his prize as he set to fucking her with a vengeance. Hips rolling back and forth with power and speed as he drove his weight down into her ass with all his strength and power, fingers sliding into familiar spots on her hips, spots with bruises that would become just part of who she was if she kept letting him have her like this.

Max was not exactly interested in talking either. Each time she felt his fingers move over her bruises she shivered and gasped, her body pushing into his hands. She didn't mind that she would have good burns on her knees as she felt them grinding into the carpet, hell she would be happy to wear shorts and show them off even! Each time Lucius's own hips met her ass her ass jiggled and bounced. Her ass was one thing Max was quite happy about and she had tempted many a one night stand with it alone. "Y-Yessss! Harder Lucius!" Max groaned out as she slammed back into him as best she could. Already she was drip[ping onto the carpet below and could tell she was gonna end up having another shaking and screaming orgasm. Hell for these alone she was gonna have to keep Lucius around.

Max was not the only one happy with her ass, but Lucius was even happier in it! His thumbs stroked across her round cheeks as he hammered away, his body slapping against hers, his balls bumping against her sex with each thrust as he moaned in pleasure.

But Lucius was not an animal, although he fucked like one, there was still one promise he had to keep and after a sweaty workout like they were having now it was perfect, his chest glistened with sweat as he slammed in and out of her a few more times,"Fuck...Max..."

He pulled out suddenly, slapping her ass hard and stood as he growled,"Knees, Max.....got a present." His hand was working his cock hard as he realised she'd be too slow, grabbing her hair he jerked her round to face him just in time for his cock to twitch menacingly in front of her face. Thick white ropes of cum splattered across her face, dripped down her neck as he painted her with his cum, his eyes locked on hers as he trembled with his orgasm.

Max gasped as Lucius yanked her head back by her hair, groaning and closing her eyes as she saw himself stroking his cock in front of her face. "Mmmm...." She moaned out as she began using her fingers and hands to gather and then lick up his cum before herhalf glaring half lust filed gaze caught him as she spoke. "O-On you back Lucius.... I'm not done yet!" She growled out before she reached out to grab his ankles and pulled them from under him.

Crawling atop Lucius Max grabbed his cock and aimed it right between her legs before she slammed down, gasping loudly as she took him to the hilt in her right and overly soaked pussy. "Don't rest yet! Fuck me back into the carpet!" She said before she began bouncing as hard as she could down into Lucius.

Lucius was not going to argue with Max, not at all, not after she slurped up his cum like that! Quickly laying back he groaned as she speared herself on his still erect cock, hands sliding up to cup her firm breasts as he rocked his hips in time with her bouncing, his groans growing again as she slipped up and down his member with great ease.

"Fuck me.....fuck me....Max....yes!", he grunted as she slammed herself up and down, his fingers dug hard into her pale orbs, using them as handles to drag her up and down his cock quicker and quicker eager to have another of her messy orgasms.

With how worked up Lucius had left her before when he pulled out it didn't take Max long at all before she slammed down and screamed out. She didn't know if Lucius was going to cum again along with her and she almost didn't care if he did. Yet again Lucius had managed to give her another mind blowing orgasm as she shook almost violently atop him. "H-Hoh fuck fuck fuck fuck....." She pants out as she tried to call down even slightly as her whole body twitched as it tried milking Lucius for more of his cum. And her body obviously wanted every single drop he had with how hard it was clamping down onto him.

Lucius hadn't expected to cum, he certainly didn't but Max was wanton, eager and skilled and even as she threw herself at him and he body spasmed he rose to meet her with his hips, his fingers digging into her breasts as his eyes closed and his body trembled.The wringing grasp of her inner walls on him, milking him was enough and he gasped as he twitched in her yet again, more of his seed spraying in her, his third orgasm of the day and if it wasn't for the mass of implants supporting his endurance he would be struggling to keep up.

Instead as the pleasure dissapaited he reached up, dragging her head down to his for a long and passionate kiss and when it was over her grinned up at her, his face framed with her sweaty hair and smirked,"How do I just want to fuck you more and more? I just came three times in a couple of hours and I'm trying to decide if I've got it in me to fuck you in the shower....you're a succubus, a siren...fuck, Max."

Max eagerly kissed Lucius back, her body still shivering slightly as she laughed listening to Lucius's words. "Mnf... well a siren or Succubus is certainly the best thing I've been called before..." She said as she bit her lip as she looked down at Lucius. "Wel I wouldn't say no to a bit of slow lovin in the shower, your piledriving me all day has gotten me a bit sore after all that!" She said with a chuckle before she smirked. "Though im not complaining about being a touch sore." She said with a grin. "I will say though, I do hope you know it's going to be one hell of a mess when either of us pulls away..." She said as she looked down between her legs where they were still connected.

Smirking he said,"Oh? I have a few other things I'd like to call you but I'll save those for when we fight." Snickering at her comments about being sore he nodded,"I keep my promises, I told you you'd be walking funny by the time I was done with you." He chuckled at the mess comment, looking down between them he smirked,"Oh, I got this, you just hold on...and don't wriggle too much." One metal arm slid down and under her rear, holding her in place the other pushed her head towards his shoulder,"It's all about balance...and having metal arms." Tucking his legs up a little so his feet were touching the floor he put his other arm behind him palm down.

If she looked the arm contorted and bent in ways it wasn't supposed to, levering the pair of them to his feet.

"Wrap your legs around me.", he grunted as he slowly staggered to his feet, now it was just his meat carrying the weight, his second metal arm sliding under her rear to take more weight on the metal bits as he carefully started walking towards the shower, trying to keep them connected all the way, he started chuckling about half way and was laughing pretty hard by the time he staggered into the shower.

Slamming her into the wall, he kissed her one last time, fondling her breasts and grinning,"Right....and now the mess can come out." Once her feet touched the floor he pulled out with a shudder, their combined jucies flowing down over them as he grinned looking down,"And now we can clean up, what do you say?"

As Lucius walked them to the bathroom Max wasn't so much laughing as she was whimpering. The angle her hips were at as they walked was the perfect on to grind Lucius's cock into her spot with each step and to say it was driving her nuts was an understatement. When Lucius slammed her agaisnt the wall Max was shivering softly as she moaned into the kiss, holding tightly to Lucius's hair as she grinded against him. "H-Holy fuck!" Max gasped out as Lucius pulled out of her and she couldn't help but shiver harder as she watched it drip and ooze out of her pummled snatch. "Mnf.... would you want to more of that inside my womb or would you like to even me out for once?" She saked as she kissed and nibbled at Lucius's neck.

Lucuis snickered, starting the shower, his hands sliding along her belly and up to her face as he slid his fingers up to run through her hair, taking his hands off her for a moment he started the shower and grinned,"What exactly is up for the offering? You make is sound like I have options." He turned the water up fairly warm, just this side of burning and ran his fingers across her belly,"I'll be honest I'll take whatever I can get, so far I haven't been disappointed....mostly I just like hearing you scream before you have an almost seizure...how many guys have called the hospital after you have one of those?"

He reached for the sponge, soaping it up and starting to wash her, he was clearly having a very difficult time just not touching her. His eyes were constantly roaming and his hands were not far behind although he had to be a little more structured as he started cleaning her,"Well, this is a nice way to shower."

Max grinned as she thought about what she might have Lucius do. He was already washing her and she had gotten him to fill her up three times already that day after all. "How about you use those wonderful fingers of yours to push me over the edge? I don't want to tire you out to much when you have Hell waiting for you tomorrow..." She said as she put his left hand right between her legs and ricked her hips.

As for her comment about Hell she wished she had been kidding. Samuel was going to end up putting Lucius through Hell and then some with the amount of combat experience he had. "Trust me your going to need every ounce of juice you have for the next 4 weeks." Max said before she leaned in and licked along Lucius's lips.

Lucius chuckled,"Oh? You don't want to tire me out? You certainly have a funny way of showing it." Snickering he let her guide his fingers to her legs, but he had already shifted things and the slowly vibrating fingers that slid into her snatch were cool, not cold yet but cool and vibrating as he pushed them along the slit of her sex, the contrast between the hot water and the cold fingers very obvious as he leaned into her, pushing his fingers through the folds of her sex and into her, they vibrated slowly and rhythmically as he grinned up at her,"Oh, I'm sure I will need every ounce of juice, especially since you seem extra determined to drain every bit of it for me."

Smirking he leaned in again, putting his arm behind it as his fingers slid to her G-spot, he had turned his targeting back on, and he simply pressed into it gently, the vibrating cold fingers buzzing against it mercelisly, his thumb, extendeding beyond what it should vibrated with equally chill temperature on her clit as he just squeezed down. He nipped at her tongue, before pressing in for a kiss his other hand rising to tug at her hair as he murmured into her kiss,"How are you so fucking fun to play with?"

Max couldn't help but chuckle at his joke about her draining every drop he had. "W-Well when I have such an eager and willing partner it's hard not to be that eager right?" She said with a grin as she shivered gently as she felt how cold his fingers were. "Mmmmnf... chilled is new!" She said as she started shaking more and more. as Lucius's thumb extended and began vibrating against her clit she gasped and bucked forward as she moaned into the kiss. "H-Hop fuck these f-fingers of yours are amaziiing!" She gasped as she rocked her hips into his fingers.

It didn't take to long between the contrast of the almost scalding hot water and his cold fingers for Max to tip over tthe edge. Clamping down onto his fingers Max cried out as she shook, biting down on Lucius's neck as she panted. When she finally stopped shaking long enough she pulled back and kissed Lucius's with a grin. "You know... even after this is all over I think I migh kee you around anyway. Your fucking magic with those fingers of yours." She said before she gasped as she pulled away from his hand. "Ooof......"

He laughed at her, leaning in to kiss her and then sent those still chill fingers to fondle her breasts,"Just for my hands? Huh, well I suppose that's something. At least you're keeping me around, using my hands is cheaper than paying rent." his eyebrow rose at that thought as he started off where he had left off, actually washing her,"With that in mind if you give me access to your rental history I can make it look like I've been helping to pay rent for the last couple of months, in case they check."

He patted her rear and grinned,"We also should likely exchange notes about a few things before we meet your family. I'd hate for them to ask me to pick out a dress for you and I pick the wrong color...of course if they offer me a dress I'm going to laugh and tell them to fuck off, it's to hard to get you naked in a dress."

Back
Top Bottom