Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

Lucius groaned as her muscles worked him his eyes rolling back in his head as he shuddered with pleasure, streams of his seed flowing into her as he thrust into her one last time.

Collapsing on top of her, his fingers digging into her breast he growled,"You are fucking amazing....how do you not have a line of guys waiting outside for a turn?"

Max grinned and laughed as she panted and relaxed. "Mnf... Trust me I usually dont have anyone thei-"

"Their too scared to touch her as they well know who she is..." A male voice said with a frown from outside the vehicle make Max frown. "It's time to give up thi-"

"Fredrick Dawn if you don't shut the hell up right now so help me god I will chop off those tiny balls of yours!" Max growled out as she let her head fall back as she sighed. "Dammit... I was hoping they wouldn't show up for a few more days...." She said with a frown. "Fredrick, Wave Sun Heights, 42nd floor." She said as she shooed him away. The man made a disgruntled noise before the sound of him walking away could be heard. "Sorry about that.... family problems..." Max said with a sigh. She had been looking forward to relaxing in one hell of an afterglow but her brothers arrival had driven any sense of comfort from her body.

Lucius head and hand shot out at the man's voice, a blade sliding out of the blade as he looked ready to fight, only to realize that it was someone who new Max, the blade slid away and he put his head down, starting to laugh as the pair continued lifting his head as he grinned at her,"Well...that was a bit of a crappy ending." Chuckling he kissed her roughly and smirked,"You know this means you owe me one your brother doesn't interrupt...."

Sighing he slid out of her, shuddering somewhat and shook his head,"Why would they be scared? You're a tough cookie, but a great lay, I'll take my chances you slice me up with water one day if I piss you off." Tucking himself away he crawled back to the front passenger seat,"Or you got more to you I haven't discovered yet?"

Max was silent for a moment before she sighed and spoke. "It's not me persay, there are alot of women here who are 'scarier' than I am." She said biting her lip. "You might not know because your, or rather you were, on the other side of the veil as we call it." She said as she crawled back to the front seat after pulling at least her shirt back down. "My family, the Dawn family, have been fighting against those like Barnaby and more for thousands of years before the Gaia Quake Lucius...." Lucius even as he was in the military would have heard something of the Dawn family. Longer than long lines of military officers and commandos all of them. The last he had heard of was one named Caden 'Caduceus' Dawn. So named because of his ability as a battle medic. People who had lost limbs and should have bled out were saved, their arms even sometimes chilled, somehow, and they left right in the path of friendlies to be taken back to base.

Turning on the car she jumped again at a knock on the window before breathing a sigh of relief as she saw who it was. A bum, or maybe a walking pile of trash? "Need help? Im headed back into the town to report anyway figured you might need some help driving that guy away." The figure said, referring to the man who had left them behind earlier. "Toni.... I don't see why not as long as you don't mind hanging at my place and listening to a shout match for a while. Lucius and I have to get back home and clean up." The pile nodded before thins began to fall off of it as the figure underneath it Shifted and changed it shape, changing into a woman that stretched and grunted as she picked up a coat from the pile, shaking it off and wrapping it around herself.

"Lucius, this is Toni. Samuels wife and one hell of a disguise expert if you couldn't tell." Max said as she started the car after Toni got in. Toni looked Lucius up and down with a smirk. "He seems fun." She said making Max laugh and nod. "Oh yes... yes he is~"

Lucius was going to declare he wasn't scared when a pile of trash started speaking and his hand dropped to his gun again, but apparently the pile of trash was a person, a shape shifting magical person, his mouth hung open as it turned into a woman who then got into the car. His eyes followed her, he couldn't stop the up and down his eyes did on her body as he blinked at her,"I'd say...she's got magic too?" Everyone in his new world had magic in it...and apparently all the girls were going to flirt with him.

He let out a low chuckle and smirked right back, his hand sliding over to rest on Max' knee,"I try, I try, although you do look a bit better when you're not a pile of trash.....the mind boggles when I think of what Samuel gets you to turn into...." Charcoal was the main thought in his head but he was sure she did sexy tricks for her husband, turning back to Max he grinned,"Why are we going to be shouting? Or is that your brother who will do the shouting?"

Toni couldn't help but laugh as she smirked. "Honey I do not have a single drop of magic in me. But I can change shapes." She said before almost cackling as she heard his comment about what Samuel had her turn into. He's got a soft spot for the Hellsing anime so mostly characters from that." She said, biting her lip for a second as she thoguht about what he had done to her the last time she had changed for him.

"As for the shouting..." Max began with a sigh as she made a turn back off the highways and into town. "It's both of us... these last few months my family have been trying to get me to come back to the main branch more so than they usually do...." She said with a frown as he stopped. "What for im not sure but they sent Fredrick this time so their a bit more determind than usual thats for certain!"

Lucius eyebrow rose,"No magic? So you're not human then?" He laughed,"Well, at least Samuel has taste.....Van Helsing Anime...." He laughed before focusing on Max,"You want me to stick around? I doubt I can do anything but add moral support but at least I can tarnish your reputation a bit more...you know, latest wash up lover, mostly metal and disappointment."

He shrugged,"Why do they want you to come back, have you asked?"

"If it's the same as last time it's probably to get married again....." Max said with a shrug as she stopped at a light. "Lately from what I understand they are wanting to expand the family and it's practices and influence into other areas of the market." She said with a shake of her head. "Last time it was some energy exec and who knows who or what the hell it is this time!" She said making Toni raise an eyebrow. "It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a marriage in name but every one of those idiots has wanted to turn me into a damn sit at home busybody. No swords, no fights no damn fun!" Max growled out as she gunned it down a main road that was mostly empty, trying to vent her frustrations somehow.

"Well last time didn't the guy walk away when he found out you wern't a virgin?" Toni asked from the back seat as she laid back, trying to avoid the worst of the fluids the tow of them had left on the back seat. "Yeah, I had to walk out of my room with another guys cum running down my legs to prove it though! Somehow they always find the most idiotic people to set me up with!"

Lucius laughed,"Really? So they basically want you to settle down and have kids? What is this the 1900's?"

Snickering he chuckled,"You know there is an easy solution, right? Find someone you want to marry or get pregnant...I mean, you wouldn't have a hard time finding volunteers."

Shaking his head,"Man, that's really so old fashioned though, I'm presuming there is a reason I don't understand?"

"It's the whole legacy system." Max said as she frowned. "Basically what happens is my family will, within reason most times, look for families and companies to invest in." She said as she turned onto the street her apartment was on. "If they can invest in and end up controlling a company over time they will but sometimes they try and buy out larger companies by mergin with them." She said with a shrug. "Don't get me wrong I understand and in some cases approve of the tactic. But...." She said making Toni frown.

"While the practice does work many times families set things up years down the road, they introduce the partners as kids and try to foster relationships so that it's a far more mutual thing but in Max's case as she is a 'wildcard' it's harder for them to do that."

Lucius rolled his eyes,"Because what we need is the rich people getting richer." He shrugged,"Sounds more complicated than it needs to be, must be tough."

His fingers pressed into Max' leg as he turned to look out of the window and let out a sigh,"I could really use a cigarette, you have one floating around?"

Max nodded as she pulled into the parking lot and parked her car. "Hey Toni? Grab my pants and throw em up." She said, the other girl handing the pants to Max from the back seat of the car. Sticking her hand into her back pants pocket Max fished out a pack of cigs before handing one and her lighter to Lucius. "Here, Im gonna hold off until after this whole shit show with my brother." She said as she stepped out of the car and shimmied into her pants, not caring about the cum that was still dripping out of her at this point. "Come on up with us Toni, you can hop in the shower and borrow some of my clothes, i'll run you back to SIN when im done with fuckwad in there." She said as Toni knodded, having stepped out of the car.

Meanwhile inside Fredrick was frowning as he looked a security guard in the eyes as the man forced him to wait for Max to return instead of being let into her room.

Lucius nodded, smiling at Max in thanks as he lit up, although he made sure it was done by the time they arrived at the apartment, he smirked watching Max get into her pants. Something about watching his cum dripping out of her pleased him no end, as he gathered his gear, all the new guns and ammo and followed Max up. At some point he'd actually have to find a place to move in and store his own stuff, but he knew that it would take him awhile to find a place he could upgrade the security on.

For now he'd crash at Max' till she kicked him out, which might be tonight if her brother was too much of a dick. Smirking he nodded at the guard, watching in amusement as Frederick was denied access, it was the little things in life. For now he was going to stay quiet and just watch and listen...there was much too learn.

"Let him go Brutus. He really is my stupid idiot of a brother." Max said with a sigh as she walked to the elevator with Toni and Lucius. Swiping the card to let them all into the elevator Max stayed silent, though Toni 'accidentally' stepped on Fredrick's foot on her way into the elevator making her smirk as she watched him try and bear the pain.

Once inside the room Max flicked Fredrick's ear, making him jump before pointing to the couch. "Tea or soda is in the fridge." She said before simply walking to her room followed by Toni. "Lucius your welcome to join us in the room unless you want to be glowered at by Freddy over there." She called out before she shut the bedroom door behind her and Toni. Soon enough weather Lucius joined them or not the sound of a shower would be heard as well as a pleased sigh that Lucius could assume was Toni since it didn't sound like Max at all.

Lucius wasn't going to stay and be glowered at by Frederick, plus he figured it would piss the idiot off more if he went into the room,"Oh, I'll join you....thanks."

He walked in with the pair of them, grinning at Toni as she headed to the shower,"Let me know if you need a hand..." Before laying back on the bed and looking at Max,"You have a plan or you're just going to yell at him a bit and hope for the best."

"Well, yelling has worked the last few times they tried to come around." She said as she sat back, thinking on how she was going to handle this whole problem. "I mean... I could do the stupid thing and say were going to get married but I doubt you'd be down for that.." She said with a chuckle. "And your right I do have any number of guys and girls more than willing to shack up with me but thats the whole problem..." She said as she groaned. "I honestly do want to find someone who will make it worthwhile..... and in this day and age thats a hell of a task for someone like me..." She said before looking at Lucius. No offense. You've done a damn fine job so far Lucius."

With a smirk he gave her a wink,"Buy me enough drinks and I'm down for anything...." He chuckled,"And divorce is always an out, right?" Shaking his head he sighed,"Seriously, if it makes it easier you can say we're engaged, I'll play along, get rid of him and then we can figure it out." He laughed at her comment,"You have a long list of demands for the person you plan on keeping around for the rest of your life?"

He waved a hand at her,"Look, we've known each other less than 24 hours, I'm not going to expect you to put me in your top twenty guys you want to marry. I just want dickwad gone so you can relax. All I can offer is some pretty fancy arms, an army retirement income and whatever I earn from SIN, which is fairly substantial, but I'm not a secret CEO or anything. Your family would be so dissapointed if your brought me home...imagine the Christmas dinners?"

He didn't seem to be taking any of this very seriously, he was just trying to help out the pretty girl he was currently sleeping with but he smirked,"And I don't have a place to stay, so pretending to be engaged only benefits me for the time it lasts....plus...the sex is adequate."

"Not a long one no but... It's more of one that I know can take care of himself you know..." Max said as she looked at her hands with a sihgl. "Most people I would even think about would worry about me to damn much doing this job you know? But I like this job." She said with a grin. "I get to help people, use the sword skills I honed for so long and lord knows the hazard pay from this job alone is more than enough to set me for fucking life!" She said with a grin.

"And to be honest? Going by your military record alone you wouldn't even be to hard of a sell to my family." Max said as she gestured to his arms. "And the arms are nothing really. My uncle has two lungs, a heart and part of his spine and liver replaced with augs." She said with a grin. "It might be better if you knew some better hand to hand techniques but that could only come with time I think...." Max said as Toni walked out of the shower naked as she could be while she dried her hair as it changed color to a two tone style with hot pink tips and raven black hair otherwise. "There we go! That should be good for a while...." She said before she moved over to Max's dresser. "Feel free to take some of the lacey crap I have. I know Samuel likes that stuff and Lucius knows I never bother." She said with a grin as she entered the bathroom.

Lucius laughed,"I've seen you fight...once...and I don't think anyone has to worry about you.", he snickered and nodded,"And I know what you mean, the hazard pay is worth every drop of blood you spill. It's an..invigorating job, that's for sure." His eyebrow rose as she mentioned he wouldn't be that hard to sell to his family,"Well, you said you would train me in that anyway, so that's just a matter of you not trying to shag the crap out of me every time we're alone...then we could actually train, and of course you'd actually have to wake me up at training time."

His eyes flickered over to Toni walking in butt naked and he let out a low whistle when she changed her hair,"Ohlala, that's nice..." He wasn't shy about his eyes flickering up and down the married woman, but he did flip his eyes over to Max,"Oh? How do you know what Samuel likes? Is there something I should know....." He did laugh though,"Well, speed and efficiency is something Max prides herself on being ready at any time...for combat as well."

Toni grinned as Max just laughed. "Let me put it this way...." She said as she pulled on a pair of black and pink lace panties. "It was a fun 700th birthday..." She said wiht a grin as she reached over to pull on the matching bra. She was curious to see what his reaction would be to her words. Their were a few reactions she always got but the most common was either disgust, which considering the way he had been looking her over wasn't likely, or a comment on how she looked for her age.

"And before you ask, no it is not a common thing. Sammy and I are some of the rarest non humans there are. And one of the very very short list of them that live longer than normal humans." She said as she clipped the bra closed. "I am a shapeshifter and so my body has to be... Vigorous or virulent enough depending on who you ask to handle the constant changes." She said as she began digging through the shirts. "And Samuel's tie to fire gives him a sort of vitality or energy that just keeps him going, you should see his scars sometime. Some of those injuries would kill even me!"

His eyebrow rose,"So....700 hundred years of experience? You must know some pretty damn good tricks...pity I missed the party. I could learn a thing or six." He watched with more than a little interest as she dressed, but his hand slid over to stroke Max's leg as he chuckled,"Pity I won't be around to help you celebrate 800!" He was actually listening pretty intently and he frowned though as he laughed,"So, there is a possibility that I could potentially have two naked Max's at once? I think my brain would break...what do you actually look like, Toni, like this...or is your natural form different?" He was intrigued by the shapeshifter, very much so.

"704 to be exact." Toni said as she pulled on one of Max's shirts, the womans own bust not to be outdone by Max's own as it filled the bra and shirt perfectly. At the question of him having two Max's Toni looked over to him with a raised eyebrow and a grin. "Maybe.... Just Maybe...If you play your cards right~" She said as Max got up to go take a shower.

As the shower started Toni sat back in a chair in the corner of the room, lighting a cigarette for herself as she smirked. "This is mostly what I really look like. Im naturally a blonde and I have an abhorrent amount of freckles, which I sometimes let back in if im feeling frekkly I suppose." She said with a shrug before she just smirked as she looked him over. "Let me guess... High explosive rounds... more than a few explosions and one hell of a curb stomping?" She asked, gesturing to his augs. "That much glitter usually isn't voluntary, not unless your one hell of a fanatic..."

Last edited:
Lucius snickered at Toni's suggestion that such a thing was possible, smirking,"It's a good look for you. I mean I'm not complaining." He chuckled at her question about his chrome and shook his head,"Life is all about the paperwork and what box you fill in, finished college with a degree in cybersecurity....turns out they lie when you take college loans and if you're pretty poor you don't have many options to pay them, army seemed like a good way out, intelligence hacker was a good specialization to keep you out of the line of fire, all you got to do is get through basic and no one shoots at you, fuck they might try fry your brain electronically but no shooting, sounds good, right?"

"Except some soldiers are born, others are made, I'm a bit of both. First couple of live fire exercises in basic I find out I'm an adrenaline junkie...once the bullets go live everyone else slows down, I go faster and I love it, changed my specialization to combat hacker, got the headware for free and when they implant that sort of stuff in you there is a little bit of paper, at the bottom of the paper are a couple of boxes, the usual is organ doner, but the is a nasty little one called cyber corp. If you're good enough at your job and you're badly injured they'll fix you up to be better than good on the field but you owe them four more years."

Smirking a blade flickered out of his arm,"So you'd think I was going to be a hero, sort of was, on the way back from a deployment three years in, flying out in a lovely little stealth plane one of the guys has a kid whose birthday it is, he breaks silence to send one text to his kids, anti-aircraft guns got one salvo before our pilot got us high enough to get out.....clipped a wing. Shrapnel pierced the side of the plane in three places, two of those was either side of my shoulders...goodbye nice arms, hello cold high altitude air, between the damage from the shrapnel and the frost bite from being that high I was pretty fucked. Cybercorp kitted me out pretty good, sent me back to ground zero, dropping behind enemy lines, solo survival missions since I had more machine that meat at that point....I paid extra over the last four years to look and feel more human than I did back then."

He shrugged,"So now we got a heavily loaded cyberzombie, with adrenaline junkie problems and all my debt paid off...so I find the highest paying job, with the most hazard pay and a chance for things to shank me whenever they can...oh and I ticked the Cyber corp box again...figured it worked the first time right? So I get hit but a giant piece of rebar I'll be back and better than ever....assuming I survive long enough to make it medical....most girls are freaked out by the metal man, that's why Max makes me laugh...I'm normally the one scaring suitors!"

Toni listened to his story as she took a drag on the cigarette raising an eyebrow as she heard about him ticking cyber corp again. "You are aware that most of what you'll come out with This time around if you make it is experimental stuff right?" She said shaking her head. "You've already got top of the line gear, might need a material upgrade at some point now that your working with us but that can wait." She said, falling silent for a moment before speaking. "As for the adrenaline junkie... this job has it's up and down days, Barnaby going berserker wasn't quite something we expected. That bloodline has almost gone extinct actually due to most of the merfolk wanting to integrate into society these days." Taking another drag she stopped and sighed.

"But... in all seriousness you seem to be good for Max. Not even a full day and she already seems a bit brighter, save the fuckwit in the other room." Toni said with a frown. "Though im curious to see if his family knows about me and Sam. Sometimes some of the older families like the Dawn family have legends about us as the Immortal Pair." She said with a laugh as she took a last drag off the cigarrette, putting the rest of it out carefully. "You'd be surprised at how strange it is for two long lived non humans like Samuel and I to get together. You get into so much shit together it's hard to keep your feelings after so long together."

Nodding at the comment about experimental stuff he grinned,"Well it's better than the alternative....plus I got Max to keep me safe." The last was said with a wink as she continued on about the work nodding again,"Well the pay is good too and I got to eat and maintain all the weird shit they put in me the last time."

Lucius smiled at her comment about Max,"Hey I'm just giving back what I'm getting....she's got a lot of shit she needs to burn off...and there are some fun ways to burn it off that don't involve waking up three hours early to punch a steel sand bag."

He snickered at her comment about the immortal pair and keeping it together,"Well when you around that long there starts to be a pattern, so I'm sure people who pay attention will see it....and I bet you got to work hard to stay interested. I can just imagine throwing a little Max in there was a new lease on life."

He smirked at the shower door,"Certainly feels like it for me and I'm 28....do I get to call you Grandma? Or will you whip my ass?"

Back
Top Bottom