Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

Toni laughed as she heard his comment about throwing a little Max in there. "Trust me we left him quivering and dry by the end of the night..." Toni said, biting her lip as she shivered visibly as she thought about what all they did that night.

"We might have left him dry and quivering but he sure as hell did the same to us!" Max said as she came out of the room, a blush across her face that was certainly not from the shower as she dried her hair off. Max didn't mind Giving Lucius a show as she bent over to look for her own clothes like Toni had done. It didn't take her long and like usual she didn't bother with a bra or panties. Sitting next to Lucius she smacked him on the back lightly with a grin. "Alright! Your turn soldier."

Once Lucius had left the room and the shower had started Toni looked at Max and grinned. "Well he seems worth it. The size of his equipment Not counting. Though it's one hell of a plus." She said Making Max laugh and grin. "He certainly is a breath of fresh air, not to mention all that cyber skin can take a hell of a beating. You and
Samuel know I get Really Really scratchy when they get me good." She said making Toni laugh and smirk. "Oh don't we know it...." Toni began before she sighed. "Now there is the matter of how your going to sort your brother out this time. From what I saw of him he had at least one letter on him and it didn't look like it was from your little bro Caden." Toni said making Max groan as she put her head in her hands. "I know I know... the seal is from the main house so it's nothing good.... I might just have to take Lucius up on his offer of a fake engagement." Max said with a sigh.

Lucius laughed at the comment about Samuel leaving then dry and quivering,"Well you play with magical heat dude you run the risk of getting burned." His eyes all but devoured Max as she undressed, it was only because Toni was there watching he didn't give her brother something more to talk about.

Of course this was more than obvious when she told him it was his turn to shower and he stripped down with military efficiency, his erection very obvious as he looked at the pile of clothing and snorted,"I'll have to ask you to take me shopping too at some point. For clothing....I didn't realise I was going to be getting....as messy as I did."

Smirking he gave Max a wink, most of the mess was her, before heading through to the shower. Again quick and efficient without distraction and he came through towling off and starting to dress quickly,"We got a plan for debbie downer outside? I'd offer to throw him out but if he's anything like you he'll kill me with his cup of coffee."

"If he's gottan stronger thean the last time I saw him, which I suspect he has, He'd be able to steal the air from your lungs by controlling the density of the air around himself and make you fall unconscious." Max said with a shrug. "I chose water as a kid he chose air." She said as she got up to stretch Toni doing the same as she made her way to the door and opened it.

Fredrick was sitting in the livingroom with a cup of hot tea as he watched them come out of the room. Seeing Toni and her changed, if only slightly, apperence he stood and bowed. "Forgive me for not recognizing you earlier Ma'am. It is an honor to see one half of the Immortal Pair." Toni flapped her hand at him as she went to get a beer from Max's fridge. "Im not in the mood for flippantry's Boy. You've come along and disrupted a good friends return to home with your nonsense about how she should lead her life," Toni said with a frown as she opened the beer. "Just be warned that I can and will defend my friends if need be...." Toni said as she sat down in a chair to watch the group as they talked.

Lucius blinked at the power level of the people he was now hanging out with and laughed,"Oh good....sounds amazing....I'll just make coffee then."

He snickered at Toni's words to Frederick but true to his word started working on making coffee but his casual demeanor was betrayed by how often his eyes flickered to Max, he'd put a hole in the dude if he was given a chance but he didn't really know if he'd even do anything.

He did start casually filling the sink with water....because you know...Max.

Fredrick frowned as he listened to Toni. He knew very well not to say anything however, time and time again the Immortal Pair had shown they had their fingers in more than one pot even if only in favors.

Taking a breath Fredrick pulled a letter from his sleeve and set it upon the table. "As you know the family meeting is in one months time. In addition to the usual powertalks and accolades one of the main topics has been decided to be you Max." Fredrick said making her raise an eyebrow. "Me? I wasn't aware I had done anything to warrant such a high profile...." She said making Fredrick shake his head. "That's just it thoguh Max. You've mearly maintained yourself. According to the elders they have yet to see a significant improvement in your swordsmanship in many many years since you left to live here." He said with a frown. "They speak of putting you back into training after setting you on lockdown Max. Both until you prove your worth in the sword and agree to be far less frivolous in your pursuits." He said making Toni snort as she imagined Max in a dress and playing at being the good housewife. "Sorry sorry.... Carry on...." She said with a grin as Max looked at Fredrick and frowned.

"House arrest? They want to put me on fucking house arrest simply because they think I've stagnated?" She said with a frown as she stopped herself from doing more than glaring fire and steel at her brother. Closing her eyes as she breathed deeply Max couldn't help but grin. While they may not have discussed a plan before hand it was probably obvious what she was about to do. "However I'm going to have to dissapoint those old fogies back home. I've already got a fiance much to their disappointment I'm sure."

Lucius puttered around in the kitchen, making use of his computer based memory to search for things that Max had gotten yesterday, so it looked like he knew his way around and had been here more than the twice that today was. He could already see where this was going as he made two cups of coffee, and by the time Max sprung her surprise on her brother he walked over handed her a cup of coffee with a smile,"Here we go, my love." Before putting himself down on the arm rest next to Max, one hand draping over her shoulder as he smiled at Fredrick with out a single hesitation,"Yeah, I'd rather you didn't take her away from me....."

Sometimes less was more, he wasn't going to get more invovled in the conversation than what he had to, Max and he would have to build up the lie some more if it was going to be believable but for now they were fine. As long as Max and he didn't get too elaborate in front of Frederick it would be okay.

Fredrick frowned as he heard Max's words and saw Lucius's actions. "I would say thats impossible but knowing how... prolific you have been in the past I wouldn't put it past you." He said befor elooking at Lucius with a look that was almost disdain but reserved. "I will have to look into your past of course but judging from your apperance alone... Stealth and precision? Much the same as Caden so it's not immpossible..." He said before shaking his head. "I can not pass the decision myself of course but you obviously wernt dishonorably discharged or SIN likely wouldn't have taken you on. Still..." He said standing. Glaring at Lucius Fredrickk seemed to change sligthly, his clothes ruffoling as his body seemed to super charge similar to how Ma'x's did. "If you do harm her know that I wont be the first nor the last to make attempts on your life." He said before he seemed to blur as the door was flung open as he left.

Lucius watched with interest as Frederick tried to process and nodded at his question,"Yup...special forces and actually even got decorated for work behind enemy lines...."

He smirked and shook his head,"Don't plan on hurting her anymore than she likes..." which was a fair amount. He smirked as the mage walked on out and chuckled getting up to close the door, leaning against it to look at Max,"Well....you owe me one, and you're going to have to see if I can learn magic for when he tries to skin my hide."

He looked between the two of them,"Exactly how far are we planning on pushing this? We going to go buy rings? Do I need to go to a family event?" Lucius had operated behind enemy lines for years, pretending to be a fiancee with a girl he liked spending time with and sleeping with? Much easier.

Max already had her head in her hands as she groaned. "First of all we ned to stress you. To see just were your combat ability lies, strength weaknesses etc." She said as she looked him up and down. "What do you think Max? Mist maybe?" Toni said as Max nodded. "Maybe... more than likely he's more suited to Lightning breathing though. The computer in his head should be able to handle the sped if it's as good as it should be already..." She said as she reached out for her phone. "As for how far... at the very least you need to learn something. I don't know if I should teach you swordsmanship as it took me 20 years just to get were I am now and we only have a month. You do have a blade though so we'll start at hand to hand...." She said as she started dialing a number as Toni stood.

"I have a few favors I can call in. I can get most of your augs replaced with higher density alloys that should be stronger than what you have now. If nothing else you'll be able to take a few sword strikes from their blades."
She said as she stretched. "Come by SIN early tomorrow and Sam and I will start figuring out where you stand physique wise." Toni said before she turned to leave.

Lucius looked at the pair of them,"While I'm not saying no to learning, and certainly not to upgrading my augs, I thought we'd be spending time together, holding hands a few public displays of affection...enough to convince them to take our 'relationship' seriously."

He grinned,"All of which I'm fine with....but you make it sound like I'm about to fight your family. I think we might need a bit more explanation....and depending on the fighting style I can download parts of it, most of my spine is augmented, so to certain degree I can speed learn traditional styles that have been mapped....but it will mostly affect my upper body...legs are more just me."

"You probably will have to fight some of them. It's to show you can properly protect me should the need to arise.": Max said with a shrug before stopping for a moment as she listened to him. "Hrm.... Hand to hand would be better then.... as for you legs... Thunder would be better then since you could actually use it to its full potential...." She said as she nibbled her thumb. She did laugh though as she heard him.

Looking to Lucius she smiled and stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh of course we will but I'm more worried about what's going to happen when you practice with Samuel tomorrow. He's nasty even for me." She said with a chuckle. "And trust me. Im going to make very sure you get all of me you can handle and More over the next month Lucius!" Max said with a smirk as she grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip. "Nice... You should make coffee more often Lucius....."

"Protect you?", he snickered,"Against what? There seems to be little that you can't handle on your own......" he listened as she spoke about things he could only guess at, Thunder, yay...sounded cool, he had no idea what it meant but he wasn't arguing.

He laughed,"Same as always happen when you learn a new combat style form a master...you get your ass kicked...usually about a zillion times and lots of bruises. Although with him burns will be a thing."

Snickering he nodded,"I can handle quiet a lot....I might not be Samuel but I'd like a try and leaving you dry and quivering was it? Sounds entertaining." Chuckling at the coffee thing he winked,"Play your cards right and I might even cook for you....but you know, only because we're engaged, not cause I like you or anything."

Max couldn't help but laigh as she heard him talking about being put on his ass. "Lucius you have no idea what your in for..." She said with a grin as she called the same number again. Finally it conected. A voice that was obviously male but sounded very very pleasing even to Lucius came over the line. "And to what do I owe this call from my wonderful Big Sis?" The voice said with a smile to it. "Your lucky im on down time at the moment. A few hours ago and you might have gotten me killed!" The voice said making Max laugh.

"Sorry Lil Bro but it's important. Fredrick just stopped by have you heard the news yet?" She asked. "No not yet. But im guessing it's not good given your calling me while im on assignment...." The man said with a frown. "One sec, let me get somewhere I can talk freely and then we can keep going..." They said and Max nodded. Whoever it was cut the call short and Max sat back with a sihg as she waited. "Alright. It could be two minutes or two hours before he gets back to us..." She said as she drank more of the coffee.

He snickered,"People who can steal my air, sexy shifters, men who burn and a fiancee who can cut me apart with the water from the shower?" He shook his head,"You're right....I havent got a frigging clue, I'm just not in Kansas anymore, I can tell you that."

He listened to the conversation and looked at her once she was done,"Who is he...and why do we need him?" Shrugging his metal shoulders he looked at the two of them,"So no training today then? I was going to go house hunting but I suppose that's not a thing.....is your family big on rings for engagements?"

"He's my little brother and I haven't talked to him in ages for one and two he's the only current user of The breath of Thunder." Max said with a chuckle. "He's taken the whole speed and sound aspect to a whole new range of crazy and even created his own techniques with it. ThermoAcoustic cooling he calls it." She said as she grinned.

It was about ten minutes later that a beeping would go off and Max reached forward to grab her remote and let her tv down. Turning on the screen Max smiled as she saw the man on screen. "Bro! How are you!" She said as the man smiled and waved, the popsicle in his mouth getting crunched on and swallowed before he spoke. "Max! There's my favorite Sis!" He said with a laugh and a smile. "And to what do I owe this call and WHO is that behind you?" the man said, raising an eyebrow that told Lucius all he really needed to know about which way this man swung.

Max couldn't help but laugh as she smirked. "Hands off lil bro he's mine!" She said with a grin before she frowned. "Though thats kind of related to what im calling about...." She said before explaining to her brother just what had happened.

Then man frowned as he thought, having finished his treat as Max spoke and was now idly chewing the stick. ""Well... you know those fools and I have never seen eye to eye either. But they put up with me the same reason they do you. I do damn good work." He said with a shrug. Looking Lucius over for a moment he nodded before speaking. "He's certainyl still got the legs for it, usually those are the first to go once you get out of deployment. I'll be happy to train him but it'll be about a week till I can leave my post here. Im damn close to closing this shit hole finally then I can take leave for a few months."

Last edited:
Lucius' eyebrow rose slowly at the mention of the breath of thunder....he hoped this was going to work out. Thermoacoustic cooling sounded....difficult.

He was amused when Max answered the call, even more so at her brothers reaction, giving the guy a wink he said,"All taken, I'm afraid, but even Frederick was eyeing me out so it must run in the family." He snickered at the thought of Frederick eyeing anyone put but it was a good joke at least.

He listened as they talked about it and he frowned,"So training in a week...so three weeks before I have to meet the rest of the family....wonder how many of then will hit on me, and how many will just try and hit me."

"Trust me the only reason we arn't starting now is that Samuel likely already has Toni face down and ass up in his office." Max said with a smirk making Caden laugh. "She's been out on monitoring detail for about 6 months now and their like rabbits on a slow day." Max said making Caden laugh all the more.

"Anyway Lucius., I do hope you've got good leg stamina because you'll need it. I assume you've got the stims for those all nighters like I do and probably more aside...." He said as he thought for a moment before speaking again. "Send me what you have for endurance augs. That way I can think of the fastest way to get you up and going. I doub't we have more time than anything but a basic foundation but i'll screw whatever I can into the pretty head of yours within three weeks!" The man said with a grin.

Lucius smirked at the thought of Toni with her ass up, not a terrible thought for him, he listened to Caden speaking and smirked,"Sure....mostly it's sleep deprevation, and stamina augs. I can run for days and not sleep for about 72 hours, but I pay for it afterwards and have to crash for like 18 hours and eat like a horse. I'll get a detailed spec sent out to you as soon as I can." He snickered,"But be careful what you screw into me, Max seems pretty possessive....which is not a terrible thing." He reached over to stroke the side of her face and smirked,"See you in a week then....I'm sure I won't be so happy to see you after the first few days at this point."

Caden grinned as he listened to Lucius. "Oh trust me. I've already got someone back home waiting on me. And he is the jealous type but it's so cute when he gets grumpy sometimes I do it on purpose!" Caden said with a laugh. "Anyway, Max knows where you can send your packet to for me. To be honest she's the only one I've let contact me outside of official channels." Caden said ebfore he smiled as he saw Lucius stroke the side of Max's face. Hearing him comment on how he wouldn't be happy to see him after a few days caden smirked. "Oh if it takes you that long to hate me then I won't be doing my job right!" He said as he reached out towards the camera. "Alright Sis. I've used up what time I have for now so i've gotta go. I'll send any comunications to your tablet for now. Video like this is gonna be tight for a while. Love you Sis!" The man said, kissing the camera before the feed was cut.

Sighing as she cut the call Max leaned back and looked up at Lucius. "I just hope this all goes well.... my family can be.... Alot...." She said before she shook her head. "If you'd like I can start on training your hand to hand somewhat now?"

Lucius chuckled, waiting till the feed was dead before he grinned at Max,"You're lucky that I'm not into guys, or you could have some competition." He chuckled at her,"Look, Max, your family is a problem for you...you've made that clear, make sure you're okay with me interfering, even if it is just pretend." Although there was a part of him that was more concerned that if they pretended long enough it might not longer be pretend, but he squashed that with a ruthless though, this was a game,"Remember I'm a special forces operative, I go in and I blow shit up, it might not work so well on a family you care about....even if they do give you a hard time."

Snickering he nodded,"We can start now, I feel like you just want to man handle me a little....how good are you at hand to hand? I mean, I have hydraulic fists, a built in taser and if you thought the reversabile wrists were fun in bed, you have to understand their pretty lethal in a grapple." As a demonstration his fingers simply bent the other way and formed a fist in reverse before spinning 180 degrees to go back to looking like a normal fist,"I'm pretty sure you'll be throwing me around any way, but you know...I'm not a total chump."

Max just grinned and narrowed her eyes at Lucius as he showed her his hand. "Ooooh. And just so you know the same goes for being flexible..." She said as she popped her neck as she placed her hands on the couch and raised her legs up and over her head before pushing up and flipping herself over the back of the couch with a grin. "And to make it interesting for you..." She said with a grin as she leaned in next to his ear. "If you manage to beat me I'll let you put me with my face down and ass up just for you~" She said, nipping at his ear lobe with a laugh as she moved to her room to pick up a few more things before they left. She had certainly seen how Lucius had looked at her and Toni and she would be lying if she said she hadn't thought about what Toni and Sam had both done to her years ago. It had been a hell of a night even for her.

Lucius knew what was coming as she leaned in, his hand sliding around to grab her ass and push her hips against his and made her promise and he snickered,"Well, you know what I'm going to do when you're like that....you won't be sorry...heck, you might throw the match."

Lucius shrugged out of his coat and his bulletproof vest, grabbing a set of more suitable pants he switched into some sweat pants that gave him more freedom of motion and moved to the area she had been using as a gym, doing a bit of shadow boxing and kick boxing to warm up as he waited for her to return.

Returning in her workout clothes, a pair of tights and a sports bra, she was tying her hair up into a ponytail as she grinned. "Alright Lucius,None of that predictive algorithm crap or whaztever it is you have in there..." She said as she started to stretch. It didn't take her long before she moved out to an open area in the spot she used for a gym. Raising her arm up she crouched slightly as she used her finger to call Lucius over with a smirk. "Come on now... you want to see me with my ass in the air don't you?" She said teasingly as she waitged for him to make the first move.

Lucius would half recognize Max's stance as being similar to Taekwondo in the way she stood but her upper half was far more loose than Taekwondo fighters would be.

Lucius was generous with his eyes, sliding up and down her body as she walked in and he chuckled,"What, and you're not planning on using any of your magic or not so magic breathing? Gee, you take away all my fun." He tapped on his temple twice and she saw the slides that covered his eyes slide into the side of his face,"There, I've even turned off the targeting system." He settled into a stance from mixed martial arts, that would allow him to swap between Kick boxing, Muay Thai these were the styles he was actually trained in...he had a few others programed in but he'd only switch those on if he needed them to win......it was her ass in the air, after all, it was worth cheating a little bit for.

"Oh, I'm aware what I've got on the line....I don't plan on letting that fine ass get a way unpunished.", he then switched feet, changing to the opposite side of her,"The nice thing is at least I'm completely ambidextrous.....so you've been warned, don't expect me to favour my right or my left." The work they had done one his spine had been particularly useful in close combat where people tended to favor one side, he would strike from one side and lure them into expecting a certain combo and then switch.

For now though he stepped forward, throwing out a couple of jabs as he tested the waters, he wasn't ready to grapple yet, he wanted to get a feel for her strength and speed. At first glance he should have her in reach and strength but he wasn't counting on the latter except with his arms, because it was hard to beat hydraulic metal arms, he suspected speed was going to be her ally, and he expected it to be much faster than what he was used to...so best to get used to it.

With an incentive like her ass in the air sMax absolutely expected Lucius to cheat in some form or fashion. Hell, on one hand she wanted him to cheat!

Seeing the jabs come towards her Max reacted and Lucius was right. Max was goddamn fast! Bringing her hands up to knock his jabs aside she stepped inwards fast, using her flexibility to launch a kick at his head from closer in than one might expect. She didn't know weather he would retreat or knock her to the side but in either case the next move was a sweep at Lucius's legs to try and take him off his feet or even just put him off balance. Already it was obvious Max favored her legs when fighting and it was easy to see why. "And I would be disappointed if you made this easy!"

Max was already smiling even as she sparred with Lucius. She knew what was goign to happen weather she won or lost. And she loved every second of what that thought did to her!

Back
Top Bottom