Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

"People who can upgrade aug weapons are easy. But people who can upgrade yours arn't exactly a dime a dozen." He said with a chuckle. "But I'll put an ear to the ground." The large man said before going back to the odd looking contraption he had in front of him on the desk.

"Well, we do have a firing range at SIN and we do need to head in to debrief about Barnaby so we may as well stop there next." Max said as they rode the elevator up. Once they were back outside Max made her way back out of the seedier side of town and back downtown towards the headquarters. Before long they were inside, several of the SIN officers looking rather surprised that Max was even around. "Yeah yeah... get a good look guys.." She said with a grin as she waved her hand at them with a smirk.

Lucius snickered at the various people looking at Max, even more so at her reaction,"Oh, only a look? Huh, guess not everyone is as lucky as me."

Still chuckling he walked with his arms fill of his new guns enjoying the company of the pretty, and powerful SIN agent,"You don't come here often?" He emphasized the one word before smirking at her,"We should definitly change that.....how long is the debriefing likely to take?"

Max couldn't help but laugh as she heard Lucius's choice of words. "We really should change that but first..." M<ax said as she sighed. "It's gonna take at least an hour, mayyybe more depending on how long they want to yell at me for being a week late." She said with a shrug. Opening the door Max walked inside with a sigh.

Whaty followed over the next hour and a half was something that would remind Lucius way way way to much of the military training he had gone thorugh. And all this from a man who's temperature according to Lucius's sensors ran well over 200 degrees at all times. judging by his pink hair that went below his shoulders and just the few scars Lucius Could see it was certain the man wasn't human.

Walking out of the office Max shook her head hard for a moment, trying to clear her head. "Woof, Samuel always makes me nervous." Max said as she stretched out. "Anyway let's hed down to see Father Fujimoto!" She said with a grin as she walked to the closest elevator.

He snickered at her comment and rolled his eyes, he was familiar with debriefings when you had done something wrong. He sat in it and listened, not really too concerned because it didn't really impact him as much as her. Although he stored all the information he could on the mans readings, he was starting to realise that he was going to have a lot to learn about non-human humanoids, both as targets and as associates. Barnaby, Fang, Max and now this guy? None of them were something he dealt with regularly.

Once they were outside he chuckled,"Man....I wish I could make you nervous. What is he? He's as hot as fuck, and I don't mean like that, let's just say he wouldn't have to warm up his fingers to touch you...." He followed her into the elevator and smirked giving her a wink,"I'm never going to look at elevators the same way again..."

Hearing Lucius ask about Samuel Max grinned. "Trust me when I say this the man makes me look like a child compared to how powerful he is." She said as she shook her head. "I've never seen him in action in person, hardly anything these days is powerful enough to warrant burning down several blocks." She said before looking at Lucius. "He's an elemental, he has a tie to fire that most of us can't even fathom. Human torch but on steroids from hell and no flight. Not that the man bloody well needs it."

Hearing Lucius's comment about the elevator Max laughed. "I would love to help you desecrate another aelevator but this one is more decidedly public. That and we have our own combat hackers always on staff in case someone breaks into the computers here." Stepping out into the hallway Max smirked. "Now I don't know how much you know about the good Father but lets say there is a reason he's as feared if not more so than I am on the streets." She said before swiping her badge to open the door at the end of the hallway.

On the otherside of the door was what could have been called Heaven if one loved guns enough. Pistols, sub machineguns. shotguns, the list went on and on and all the while working quietly as he hummed softly, cleaning each tiny part of a Browning sniper rifle was the priest Lucius knew. "Ah welcome back Max! Lucius! Enjoy your night off?" He asked with an almost knowing grin.

Lucius shook his head and sighed,"Oh boy, and here I thought my new upgraded pea shooter would make me feel a little more confident." Chuckling he nodded at her comments,"I know, I know but you know if I don't at least flirt and show some interest I might not get to desecrate anything else. I've found girls like a little attention, tell me if I'm wrong and I'll shut the hell up." Snickering he nodded at her comments about the father,"Oh, I'm starting to learn I'm nothing but a small fry out here, but it is what it is."

Lucius did love guns and this was obvious as he looked around letting out a low whistle, his eyes fixed on the priest after his comment and he smirked,"Well...I'd love to say I've had better nights, but that would be a lie....wow, Father, you don't fuck around. I just spent a pretty penny on a couple guns and you got enough to put me to shame a 100 times over...." He moved over to look at some of the submachine guns and smirked,"Such pretty, pretty things...."

"Ah, you must have gone to see Fang then, he's a good boy but he does have his own problems." Fujimoto said as he began to put the gun back together. He did smile though as Lucius called his guns pretty. "Yes they are rather fantastic weapons arn't they? Most here are actually antiques as well if you can believe that." The father said as he slid a spring into place. "Anyway I assume you two are here to try out your new weaponry?" He asked making Max nod. "Yup! Lucius picked up a few things from Fang and wanted to get them zero'd."

Fujimoto nodded, stopping his work for a moment to pick up a remote and use it to unlock the door to their right. "Range one should be empty right now, do be careful however. I had to replace the backstop the last time someone tested a gun from Fang in there." He said making Max grin sheepishly.

Lucius nodded,"Yeah, Fang is where I was...", he smiled at the guns,"You and Max both like antiques, her with her car you with your guns." He nodded at the assumption, making his way to the range,"I didn't but a freaking mag rifle when I'm swordsman...I think I've got more normal gear." Giving Max a wink he smirked again,"Although I did get this little beauty....Last Word...that might make some holes."

Stepping into the range he was practical and quick about it, attaching the assault rifle with the shotgun first and then zero'ed them out. It didn't take him long, not with all the computer assistance he had. Once that was set up he switched over to Last Word, eager to see how this fired.

The Last Word was slightly heavier than one might expect for a gun it's size but it was still more than manageable. Loading the revolver Lucius would notice the hammer on the gun, while it could be used to fire the gun by 'fanning the hammer' it wasn't the primary means the gun used to fire it's rounds, meaning it could get jammed and still fire. True to Fang's words the cartridge for the revolver was quite heavy for it's size.

Aiming down the sight's Max stopped him for a moment before she ran out of the room. "Be back in a sec!" She said with a mad grin on her face. Coming back a few minutes later she was dragging a riot shield behind her with a grin. "No reason to not put Fang's words to the test eh?" She said as she walked out into the range to set up the shield. Coming back in quickly she plugged her ears.

Firing the Last Word Lucius would a heavy kick but it wasn't anything to crazy. The sound though was interesting. It was low and heavy, more akin to a shotgun than a revolver. The shield now had a sizable hole in it even after just one round.

The heft of the gun and the weight of the cartridge had him feeling pretty good about the weapon straight out of the gate, it felt solid, and he could only smirk as Max stopped him mid aim. Placing the gun down he shook his head as he spotted her carrying in the shield and chuckled,"You are something else, Max, something else entirely." Of course he wasn't going to complain, the weaponsmith's boast of the weapons power.

As soon as the shot rang home his optics zoomed in and focused on the damage and he let out a low whistle and shook his head,"Well, plenty of stopping power...." Raising it again he adjusted the aim to make up for any deviations and then cracked off three more trying to determine if it was zeroed in and getting used to the kick and accuracy.

And zeroed in it was. The revolver was certainly as powerful and precise as Fang said it would be. By the time the fourth round hit the shield there were four distinct holes punched right through it. "Well damn... Fang gave you a hell of a deal on that one. It'll punch through most of what we come up against though I wouldn't make your main firearm anytime soon." Max said as she went out to pick up the shield and bring it back for Lucius and her to have a better look at it.

"I'll see about booking one of the long range shooting grounds here in town one of these days. That way I can show you just what Izanagi can do." She said with a grin as she set the shield aside. "Now, as much as I'd love to stick around and see the reaction of the guy I took this from I think it's best we get out of here...." She said before grinning as she looked Lucius up and down. "Orrrrr....."

He nodded, looking carefully at the spread pattern and the damage it inflicted and smirked,"Oh, no, it's not my main gun, it's my roach stomper for when there is something a regular load won't handle." He smirked at her when she spoke about a long range shooting ground,"Really? You're just wanting to show her off? I'd love to have a crack at her, I never really did sniping but with all the hardware in my head makes me a pretty darn good shot."

He smirked,"Yeah, he'll be upset when he sees it....." He paused as she dragged out the or,"Oh? You wanting to test my other gun? Down range?" Snickering he looked at the door,"Well, the other option is to take a little drive...and test your back seat...."

Max thought for a moment before she grinned. "As much as I would love to defile my place of work Samuel scares me and I'd rather not give the security officers any more spank material than they already get from the female officer dressing room." She said before she began to help him pick up everything 'bumping' into him several times, planting her rump against his waist with a grin. "Woops! My bad Lucius...." She said with a chuckle and a smirk. "She half wondered if he would say video be damned and take her right then. She wouldnt say no of course but she did just get yelled at earlier for the mess with Barnaby...

Lucius, although very aware of her body and what it was capable of doing to him, took her words, and those of Samuel to heart and managed to collect all his gear and head towards the car.

His grin, and erection, were both painfully obvious with all the teasing,"I'm going to fucking give you such a spanking, Max, you won't be able to sit for a week." He growled at her as he tried to keep things together through her teasing.

He had already shown he was more than happy to engage in public activities....but it was his second day on the job....once they got into the car though he put his gear down and as soon as he was inside leaned over and slid a hand between her legs,"Drive, randy bitch, take me somewhere I can put you over my knee...."

With a smirk Max grabbed Lucius's hand and slid it under the hem of her jeans, showing him two things. One is that she wasn't wearing anything under them and two that she was already getting damp. "Trust me, you don't need to wait long." She said with a smirk as she floored it out of the station parking lot. It wasn't long before Max pulled off the main road, coming down under it and parkign the car, shutting it off and reaching over to unbutton Lucius's pants.

"My oh my that looks swollen! Lt me kis it better!" She said with a grin before she put her nose in his groin all in one go. Max loved to play this was obvious and she hadalways tried to be an attentive partner and Lucius did seem to be one hell of a fan of her moan and the way she could control her throat around him. as she bobbed her head along his length she put her knees in her seat and quickly undid her own pants, pushing two finger into herself with a heavy moan as she shivered.

Lucius wasn't shy, she guided his hands under her jeans and he opened them the rest of the way, sliding his fingers down to enjoy the dampness of her groin. He grinned as she drove like a lunatic, and was more than happy to let her go to work as soon as she was parked, reaching down he leaned the seat back to give her easy access. His eyes closing in pleasure as she slid herself down as far as she could his hand slid down to cup her rear as she sucked, moaned and bobbed.

He watched as she started to finger herself and he growled in pleasure,"Not to much.....horny wench.....back seat.......fuck.....want that cunt around me...." He tried to instruct her but his hand reached up, curling into her hair and ramming her down to the base of his cock where he held her for as long as he could before letting her go,"Move, Max......." His desire was palpable and his hands were all over her as he tried to move her to the back seat for a good old fashioned car fuck.

Max pulled her mouth off Lucius cock with a pop as he pushed her towards the backseat. "Impatient much?" She said with a laugh as she licked her lips clean before crawling into the backset with a grin as she used her finger to call Lucius over to her. "Just gonna leave me sitting here all my lonesome?" She said with a chuckle as she smirked.

As she waited for Lucius to crawl into the back seat she put her legs up in the air to pull her pants the rest of the way off. No reason to leave anything in the way of a good time. As Lucius moved over her she pulled her shirt up, letting her breasts out to bounce while Lucius pounded into her. "It's been a good while since I've gotten laid back here actually. This should be fun!"

"Only when I know there is a good thing waiting..."m he grinned, clearly not perturbed by her comments, although he let out a laugh when she gestured to him,"Really? My dick hanging out and you think I'm going to just leave you there?"

Snickering he shrugged out of his coat, leaving it in the front seat as he watched her take her pants off and her shirt, once her limbs weren't flailing around in the back of the small car he slid in himself, his black metal arms reaching out to slide along her legs,"Really? You keep saying things like that...either you haven't had a partner in a bit or whoever you've been letting fuck you is doing a terrible job."

The small space in a car meant there was a little more organization of limbs and body parts, but Lucius had clearly been in some tight spots before because he arranged her legs around his hips, pushed her down on the car seat and then paused long enough to make sure he was lined up correctly, ignoring the slight discomfort from his pants around his mid thigh as he smirked down at her,"Hopefully I'll make sure you don't need to say that for quiet some time."

Glancing out the window to check for foot traffic he pushed his hard cock into her warm and wet cunt, a low groan slipping from his lips,"Fuck...I'm so glad I ended up with you as my partner and not Samuel or something....."

Max put her finger onto Lucius's lips as she grunted out herself, shivering as she bit her lip. "Stop talking about my boss and just fuck me." She said before grabbing Lucius's hair and yanking him down into a kiss. "And you have no idea how hard it is for me to get a proper fuck around here!" She said as she rocked her hips as best she could. She hadn't gotten laid in the back of her car in quite some time but she still knew enough to get around.

Meanwhile across town a man stepped off the local train. He was dressed oddly for the area in a yukata but he simply ignored the stares as he adjusted the sword at his hip and th ebag on his back. He was here looking for someone and he wanted nothing else to do with this lawless town as he thought of it. "The sooner I find her and bring her home the better..." He said to himself as he walked out of the train station and towards downtown on foot.

He smirked at her, nodding at her instructions as his hips started to move back and forth with rhythmical precision as she dragged him down for a kiss, a kiss he was more than happy to give her with return on her investment as her cunt gripped his cock as it slid in and out of her, his grunts already growing in volume as he worked her over,"Well...no need to worry, you have my number...any time....." His metal hands went a wandering, the one sliding up to grip a firm breast, using it as a hand hold as he pounded away, the other slid down to grip a pale thigh and use it as an anchor point for the effort he was putting in,"Any time..." He gasped again as he kept his speed up.

Max made no attempt to conceal her voice. People getting hammered in their cars wasn't something new in this area of town and so long as the same car didn't stick around for days on end without moving, no one really cared anyway. "And I-I'll be holding you to that!" Max groaned out as she shook with a small orgasm. The current angle they were forced to use might well have been hell on their back after a while but it let Lucius scrape against some of her favorite spots again and again each time he pounded into her. If she was already starting to shake and they had only just started what would happen when she actually came?

Meanwhile the new male kept asking around, showing a picture of Max to others who seemed important to him, trying to track her down. Finally he got someone, Another SIN officer. "Who Max? Yeah she's downtown, least she was last we heard. " He said, elbowing his partner who was currently stuffing his face. "Yeah, her and the new guy had stopped by the Fathers to play with their new toys before they left. They were headed somewhere east? Throguh the overpasses I think."

Somewhere in the back of his mind he had the mental image of the mess she'd made of her bed and the way she was shaking as he slid in and out of her and he very much hoped she ahd some kind of stain resistance on the back of her car seats...because she was going to need it.

Goaning he leaned down, pushing his face into her breasts as he kissed, bit and licked them as his hard rod slammed into her over and over, working to drive her to orgasm before his own was reached. Between the two of them the cars shocks were shaking and squeaking so hard were they fucking, but the sounds of their moans was drowning it out as Lucius could feel himself slowly reaching the height of his pleasure.

It wouldn't be long now.

Of course she had stain resistance. She'd had to carry a number of injured people around in her car and blood was even worse than cum to get out of leather.

Regardless of what she had for her car or not Max could be seen biting her lip as she grunted, obviously wanting this to go on longer and failing miserably. Even as she began to shake she gripped what she could in the back seat, trying not to flail about to much as she didn't want to hit Lucius on accident. Eventually her fingers found their way into his back as she moaned out heavily as she clamped down around Lucius's cock. "F-Fuck yessssss." She moaned out through half gritted teeth.

The man nodded before heading off and walking that way. Even as he walked 'normally' he seemed to be moving faster than normal which caused the SIN officer to blink before shaking his head. "God that whole family is full of weirdos...."

Lucius didn't fight the ending of this coupling, why would he? He planned to be back at this particular well as often as she would allow and so far she had been nothing but accommodating and their styles were....compatible to say the least, if not downright explosive.

Feeling her clamp down he groaned with pleasure pumping in and out of her tills she was done, his own climax only moments away and he growled as he felt it closer and his eyes lit up as he asked,"Where you want it?"

Putting her mouth next to his ears Max nibbled on it as she panted, gasping as he slammed away at her sensitive self. "G-Give it to me!" She said before she flexed her muscles, trying to milk Lucius for everything he was worth. She wasn't afraid of getting pregnant, never had been, and her partners certainly seemed to enjoy that fact.

Meanwhile on another overpass there was someone watching the car shake. He was far enough away that he couldn't see who was in the car but he had his own way of knowing it was his sister in the car. "God dammit Max!" He growled out as he stood on the edge of the overpass, cars honking at him and people yelling at him not to do it. Rolling his eyes and taking a step forwards he fell straight down... at about the speed of a feather.

Back
Top Bottom