Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

Max couldn't help but laugh as she saw Lucius's cock bob in front of her. "I think I just might do that..." She said with a chuckle as she leaned forward and li9cked from the base of his cock to the tip with a warm moan. her left hand continued to fondle Lucius's balls gently as she began to use her right hand to stroke whatever part of his cock wasn't in her mouth. Each as she started bobbing her head Lucius would notice that she seemed to have worn waterproof lipstick as well judging by the fact that she was leaving lipstick rings on his cock but they wern't getting washed off by the hot water. Max had always thought her 'friends' enjoyed a visual and dark red lipstick on their cock always seemed to be a favorite.

Pulling her mouth off Lucius's cock with a pop she stroked him as she spoke. "Mmmm... now which would you say is your favorite Lucius.." She said as she licked her lips. "Giving me a nice big meal... or seeing me covered in all that sticky cum of yours?" She would mind either to be honest and she had more planned for him even after this. Or if he wanted to skip right to the main event she'd be fine with that as well.

Lucius groaned as she started to 'treat' him, his hands dropping to tangle in her hair as he let her work her magic, a small grin crossing his lips at that thought, even as his eyes slid down her body enjoying the feel of a girl willing to do whatever she wanted to a man for both their pleasure and then she stopped and he growled a little disappointed, but her question brought a smile back to his face as he looked down at his cock with lipstick marks on it.

"Ohhhh...that's a tough choice......nice lipstick..by the way...", his metal fingers sliding along the side of her face as he considered his options,"Well, we're in the shower, so that kind of defeats the purpose and how long you can wear my sticky cum.....you look a little hungry and I'm kind of hoping that I'll get another chance to cover you in my cum....maybe we can test the springs on your bed..or your table once you've had your meal?" Clearly he had plans beyond the shower as well...and he anticipated being able to cover her in cum then,"After all, now we know the fancy shower works I plan on using it more than once...for hygiene reasons."

Tapping one of the lip stick rings on his cock he chuckled,"But, I didn't think you were the kind of person to leave a job half finished?"

Max bit her lip as she heard Lucius speak about what he wanted to do to her. Sure he hadn't outright said he wanted to pin her face down on her bed but the 'threat' was there. And she'd be lying if some of the wetness between her legs wasn't water because of it. Hearing the she'd left a job undone though made her laugh. "Last time I had we in the kitchen I broke that table so we'll skip that one for now." She said as she smirked. "But your right. I DID leave a job half done.. let me fix that~."

Giving Lucius's cock a firm lick from root to tip Max moaned out as she flicked her tongue off the top. "I hope you've got good legs Lucius." Max said before she opened her mouth and in one motion planted her nose firmly in his crotch. Swallowing around his cock with a hard moan, Max looked up at Lucius as she began to Bob her head along all of Lucius's member.

He shrugged,"I prefer beds anyway....I can sleep afterwards." He chuckled at her question about his legs,"They haven't let me down yet...." And he almost fell over straight out the gate as she dived down his cock, a gasp tearing from lips as she started to bob up and down.

He let her work for a bit and then dug his fingers into her hair, dragging her up so he could look in her eyes as he took two handfuls of hair,"Hope you don't mind if I help myself a bit?" He angled himself a little better clearly planning on fucking her face as he pinned her head and started thrusting in and out of her mouth, slowly at first to see that she had no problems and then faster and faster as his excitement mounted and, to his pleasure, her ability to take his full length was demonstrated as he hammered himself in and out of her face.

At last he quivered, water running down his face as he groaned,"Dinner time....Max..." Thick strands of hot cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat his fingers tight in her hair as he finally let her go, looking down somewhat amazed at what she could do.

As Lucius dragged her up to look her in the eyes she would have grinned had she been able to. This wasn't the first time her partners had helped themselves to her body and it certainly wouldn't be the last if she had anything to say about it. As Lucius re-angled himself Max did the same on her end, relaxing her throat before moaning hard as he began to thrust into her mouth and face. This wasn't her first time doing this for a partner, though usually she was on her back on a bed or sometimes a table.

Even as Lucius went to town on her mouth she was going to town on herself. Knowing all her spots by heart she made sure that she was shaking and tipping over right alongside Lucius as he filled her mouth and throat with his cum. Swallowing again and again Max shook as hard as she had in the elevator as she came herself, eyes fluttering for a moment before Lucius pulled away. Gasping for a few moments she raised her hands up to her mouth and licked them clean before looking up at Lucius. "I-I hope that wasn't all you had left in you..." She said with a grin as she caught her breath for a few moments.

Lucius' legs were a little wobbly as he looked down at Max, she was trembling with an orgasm of her own and he leaned against the wall, offering her a hand to help her up,"My dear, I don't just have metal arms, I have a few glands that increase my endurance and allow me to secrete a number of different chemicals...once I was off the military pay I added a little option.....they call it 'all night long' for a reason." He gave her a wink,"It's for endurance, but it does a few other things...." He reached down, stroking his member a few times before grabbing a sponge and some soap,"Now, you think I can get you all nice and clean? I want to get a little better acquainted with those lovely's?"

He pointed to her tits as the lather started to build on the sponge,"And I don't know about you, but I can almost here the bed calling...and I think there is still one spot I haven't stuck my dick in yet." Chuckling he slapped her ass again, before pushing her towards the wall,"Hands up and put them against the wall were I can see them, I'm am Officer ma'am, I need to do strip search!" Still sniggering at his own joke he started to wash her, being fairly business like in the actual washing he did get distracted on her more inviting areas and at least once he leaned in to kiss her.

Once she was clean he handed her the sponge and grinned,"Quid pro quo, is the Latin I believe...."

Max couldn't help but laugh as Lucius talked about doing a strip search. "But Officer you've already done a cavity search!" She said terribly as she shook her head.

Max gladly kissed Lucius back as she, gasping once as he moved over her clit teasingly before grinning as he handed the sponge back to her. "Mmmnf.... I hope you make good on all this teasing later~" She said as she began washing him down.

Once she was done she rinsed herself of quickly before getting out and drying herself off. Even as they walked into Max's room Lucius could tell she was beyond ready for a good pounding by the line of juices still running down her inner thigh.

Crawling into the bed Max looked back at Lucius with a smirk. "Care to use that tongue of yours first?" She said as she wiggled her ass. "Turnabouts only fair after all."

Lucius wiggled his eyebrows,"Not all the cavities!", he smirked at her comment and nodded,"Oh, don't you worry, I said I was going to break you, I plan on giving it my best shot, you with your magic and all."

He dried himself, but his eyes were busy devouring her delightful form as he did, he trailed behind her as he enjoyed the curve of her ass, something he had already pounded and planed on visiting it again unless she suddenly had a change of heart he doubted that would be a thing.

Smirking he reached down to slap her rear end, letting his fingers slid down to between her legs, the metal hands already heating up,"You are right, Max, and I'd hate to be considered unfair? How do you like it, kneeling like this or you going to lay on your back for this one?" He grinned, his fingers sliding along her slit, vibrating slightly as he waited for her to decide how she wanted it,"Sadly, my tongue is completly normal, so you're left to survive with just my skill and experience I'm afraid."

Max bit her lip before she took a step back and let herself fall back into her bed. Scooting up she used her finger to call Lucius forward into the bed. "I think I wanna see you between my legs Lucius." She said, biting her lip. To say she was excited to see what Lucius could do was an understatement.

Already her slit was damp with her excitement again and it certainly seemed like she didn't want to wait to long either. As she waited for Lucius to join her Max began to play with her breasts, pinching her nipples as she took in all of Lucius's form himself.

He grinned at her response, shuffling on to the bed he leaned forward and kissed her inner thigh, his fingers reaching out to stroke the length of her sex with his metal hand,"Hmmm a little eager?" He kissed her thigh once more before sinking his teeth into the flesh of her leg, leaving another nasty bite mark, his eyes sparkling with desire as he half growled,"You are going to be delicious I can tell."

Leaning forward he put a hand under each ass cheek lifting her hips slightly and then using just the tip of his tongue to stroke her sex, the entire length of the slit and then let it dance around her clit briefly before doing it again, this time pushing his tongue through the folds and into her body, one more long lap and then he folded his tongue into a tube and drove it inside her as deep as he could.

Curling his tongue up he dragged the point of it along her inner walls and up and out to stroke her clit again, his tongue was already starting to burn from the effort but he loved it. Murmering with approval he stabbed his tongue into her again, swirling it around his one hand curling around her leg to place a vibrating finger on her clit as his tongue worked inside her, harder and faster as went to town on her juicy slit.

Feeling Lucius's tongue stabbing into her made Max gasp and buck her hips, her thighs wrapping about his head as she arched her back. "O-Oh Fuck!" Max always enjoyed it when her partners, be they human or otherwise, went down on her like this. Though she also understood that this caused significant strain for all tongue's involved. Didn't mean she wasn't going to make him finish her off.

Feeling Lucius vibrate a finger on her clit however certainly helped to push her far towards the edge. "C-Come on Lucius..... Get your fingers in there and finish me off so we can start the real fun..." She said with a grin and a gasping moan as she arched her back again. Max was moving closer and closer each second even if Lucius didn't bother to change. Max just wanted to go off the deep end hard.

Lucius was many things, a compliant partner if he was getting the things he wanted was certainly one of them! He lifted his face, her juices dripping from his face as he gave her a mock salute,"Yes, Ma'am!" The overly hot, vibrating fingers slid into her slot with practiced ease, sliding back and forth inside her searching for her most sensitive spots as he lowered his face to her clit, his tonge sliding around it, his teeth nibbling on it and even sucking it into his mouth as his hand worked back and forth inside her

He growled his own pleasure out into her sex, the vibrations another source of simulation as the pair of fingers inside her vibrated, slowly climbed and dropped in temperature and slid back and forth faster and faster as Lucius tried to shove her over the edge. He liked nothing better than having a girl cum and then sliding into her straight afterwards...every so often it got a girl to orgasm back to back...and Max might just be responsive enough but you had to get them to cum the first time!

While she didn't know if she was sensitive enough to cum right away if he slid into her she was certainly driven up the wall by his overly hot hands.

Gasping out and arching her back Max bucked up hard towards and into Lucius's fingers and tongue. "Holy Fuck Lucius!" She gasped out as she began to shake, trying to hold herself back for as long as she could. She didn't seemed to be doing to good of a job however as she kept spasming as she clutched at the sheets underneath her. "T-There! Get em hot and spin them hard!" She gasped out as Lucius finally found her spot. She for one knew what was about to happen as she spread her legs wider for Lucius.

Once Lucius's fingers began to spin Max felt her core tense hard before she almost screamed out as she came hard. With a splash Max coated Lucius's fingers and the sheets beneath her in her juices as her tunnel clamped down Hard as hell on his fingers. As Max shook like she was having a small seizure even her eyes rolled back in her head slightly. It seemed Max's spot was rather sensitive.

Turns out that people trained by the armed forces were good at following orders, who would have guessed, but what Max wouldn't have guessed was how much Lucius planned on abusing the scanners and targeting computers in his body. That particular spot was scanned by at least three different scanners, labelled and marked on his HUD projected into his eyes, now he'd know exactly where to position himself every time they came together for any carnal activity...that and he took a few photos and videos of her going into an almost sezuire like orgasm.

Fingers still dripping Lucius didn't wait for permission, he knew that he had just a few moments where she would be all but paralyzed by her orgasam and she had certainly inquired to his endurance, he didn't like leaving questions unanswered as his tonge slithered up her body, over her flat stomach and down to her breasts where he nipped at her breasts as he lined himself up, driving himself into her cunt this time with a low breathy gasp.....how did she feel so fucking good.

He licked her nipples and then leaned in as he thrust into her hard and fast and bit the side of her breast as his hips worked back and forth like a piston, intent on leaving yet another mark on her warm welcoming flesh as he started to pound her in earnest again.

As Lucius slid into her as she was still cruising fairly high on her orgasm she shook hard again and while she didn't cum right away a second time she could certainly feel herself barreling towards another one hard and fast. "H-Holy fuck Lucius!" She gasped out, grabbing at the bed underneath her as Lucius pounded into her quivering snatch. "Yes yes Y-Yes!" She screamed out as she tried to buck back into Lucius as he went to town on her.

"D-Don't you dare pull O-Out!" Max managed to grunt out as she felt herself quaking in a small orgasm, tightening around Lucius once again. By this point if Max hadn't gotten so wet on her own it would have been hard to near impossible to slam away at her like Lucius was and it stil took a fair amount of force, one Max was glad to take a pounding from. Even as Lucius bit her again and left another mark Max was glad to gasp out and arch her back, effectively pushing more of herself into Lucius as she began to shake.

Lucius grunted away as she encouraged him, hardly needing much as her body was so responsive! Her body clamped down on his cock and he groaned her command drawing a chuckle as he pushed himself up to look down at her bucking away with each thrust,"I wouldn't dare.....I'm going to fill all your holes my luscious little whore...."

He paused mid stroke to grab her legs, folding them in on her, one leg under each of his arms so he could push even deeper, the sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room as he started pounding away again his own breath coming in short sharp gasps and she felt him quiver,"Fuuuuckkkkkk.....Max.....gods....."

One final twitch deep inside her and she felt him blasting deep inside her, his cum painting the inside of her womb as he thrust in as deep as he could before coming to a quivering twitching stop. Pushing her legs out of the way he collapsed on top of her gasping and reached up to kiss her, still hard and forceful before commenting,"Fuck.....it's been a long time since I've had such a warm welcome....." His body was slick with sweat, had nail marks down his back and a bite mark that would take a while to heal and he looked....sated.

As Lucius began to fill her womb with his cum Max began to shake and gasp again as she tipped hard over the edge. Max felt her stomach swell a little bit with all the cum Lucius pumped into her and it made her moan as she wiggled slightly, trying to get used to the fantastic warm and full feeling before moaning into the kiss. She laughed however as she heard Lucius's next comment making her grin.

"Well when someone as good looking as you comes around I don't see any reason why we can't have a little fun now and then." She said before her phone rang making her frown. Looking at the number she scoffed and canceled the call before tossing the phone across the room. "My family on the other hand refuses to let me have even one night without telling me I'm doing something wrong!"

Lucius smirked, his still warm metal hands reaching up to grope her breast a little,"Now and then? Ohhh lucky me....that means I can look forward to another ride.....in the elevator." He kissed her once more before sliding out with a groan, sad to be leaving the tight confines of her welcoming body.

Collapsing next to her he sighed, dropping a hand on her thigh, the thick fingers tracing circles on her inner thigh and chuckled,"Family can be like that....they don't understand you much?" Sighing he breathed out and asked,"Do you smoke? I could really use one right now but some people don't like the smell in their house...."

He showed no real signs of getting up though as he lay there naked and panting still,"Bah, I have to look for a place to stay as well." He tilted his head and gave her a wink,"Maybe not tonight though?" In for a penny, in for a pound, maybe she'd let him stay the night too, having a warm body next to him the whole night would be great,"I cook a mean omlette?"

"My family is a traditional sort to be sure." Max said before she grinned as he asked about smoking. "I pay to have this place cleaned at least once a month and I have filters in all the vents." She said before turning to reach into her bedside table. She shivered as she felt all of Lucius's cum spilling out of her as she lit her own cigarette.

When Lucius asked if he could stay the night Max nodded. "Im not gonna kick you out right away anyhow. I get up early though so I hope that your not a light sleeper because I exercise hard in the morning." She said as she put an ashtray on the bed between the two of them. "Want one of mine or got your own?" She asked, holding the pack of cigs out to Lucius along with a lighter.

Lucius looked at her, he was sated but the look was still hungry as he nodded at her comment about her family, watching her light the cigarette, grinning at her offer he rolled on his side one hand sliding onto her muscled stomach before reaching up to pluck the cigarette from her lips.

Taking a drag he offered it back before smirking at her, clearly preferring to share the one she had as he chuckled,"Exercise hard? What does that mean? I need to stay fit too....although I got to eat a lot tonight or tomorrow....heating my hands like that burns calories like no ones business....the batteries will need to recharge."

"I do HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training. Minimum three times a week if not more." She said before laughing as Lucius snatched her cigarette from her mouth. When he offered the cigarette back she smirked and out came her tongue to wrap itself around the end carefully and pull it from his fingers. "I can even tie a cherry stem.." She said before taking a drag from the cigarette.

"If high protein meals will do I can cook a big breakfast for the both of us in the morning." She said as she thought for a moment. "I'll see about getting some high end energy bars or something for our patrol car. That way you can keep topped up if we end up having some fun in the middle of a shift." She said with a smirk that said they would very much be fucking each others brains out in the middle of a shift.

He watched her take the cigarette his hand sliding over her stomach again, now he was simply enjoying the feel of her skin and smirked at her tricks,"I know....my cherry stem already enjoyed getting knotted."

He nodded at her offer,"I'll join you. I've never done that particular one....and obviously I don't need to do the arms." At the talk of breakfast he nodded again,"High protein is good.....and yes....some energy bars would be good....I'll make sure you get plenty of protein back." His own smirk matched hers clearly not talking about actual food and then he sighed,"Damn....I forgot I promised to cover your face....maybe something for those long shifts?"

He leaned down and kissed her stomach before reaching out and liberating the cigarette again for another drag,"Looks like this job has more perks than I realised... to go along with the massive merman berserker trying to stomp me."

Max laughed as Lucius made a comment about being knotted before. "True... I did nearly put you on your ass huh?"She said before she laughed again. "Oh you did and I will be holding you to that promise later. Just not right now." She said as she giggled feeling him kiss her belly again. "And please... usually it's alot harder. I got lucky it was raining so hard, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to pull off that move." She said before she grabbed the cigarette for her own turn. "I can only do that if it's raining heavily like it was last night, or if I'm totally underwater..." Max said with a sigh.

"Some of the other Breath users have it easier though none have my combat power in the rain." She said with a shrug as she tapped the ashes into the tray between them. "Still though, most of my moves can be used outside of rain or water. It would be a pretty shitty ssword style if you couldn't use it away from a bathtub." Max said with a chuckle.

He smirked,"You did. Yes, you were just lucky enough to be laying down when it was my turn....you had a mini-sezuire you would have collapsed if you were standing." Since they were taking shots at each other.

He listened as she spoke about her power passing the cigarette between them as she spoke and he sniggered,"Maybe that's why the Father hired me? I'm the bathtub carrier...and if we don't need the water we can wash in it after the work out?"

"Hey now, I wasn't the one playing with my g-spot like a dog with a new toy!" Max said with a grin and a laugh. She was never one to deny her spot was rather sensitive. Her last few friends with benefits had loved to tease her with it in fact. She had been meaning to... train herself to handle the spikes of pleasure from it but she hadn't quite had the time to settle down and get to it so to speak.

Hearing his words about being the one to carry the bathtub she laughed loudly with a shake of her head. "I Did try that once.... Tried using large barrels on the back of a flatbed." She said with a sheepish grin. "Should have expected it but we had people started stealing or draining the barrels. Got into a few nasty situations before we learned to just roll with it." Max said with a shrug, "As for washing off after we work out maybe one day If you play your cards right Lucius." She said with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom