Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

Lucius chuckled at her forward behaviour,"Oh I'd hate for you to miss out..I'm sure we can figure out a way to make one shower work." It wasn't like she had been subtle at all about her comments and he wasn't one to turn down a beautiful woman.

When she leaned against the glass his metal fingers reached out as he, ostensibly, leaned in to look brushing against her spine between the tight jeans and the bikini's string,"A very nice view.....and the Elevators not to bad either." He looked out the window but the computer in his head was already looking to see if he could hack the elevator and get it to jam...he had a rather dirty idea of what to do with this particular view...and she seemed more than accommodating.

Plus would make the shower easier....

Hacking the elevator proved surprisingly easy. This wasn't any sort of military hardware after all. It wasn't but a few moments before he had full control over the elevator.

Feeling the elevator stop and shudder she blinked for a moment before glancing back at Lucius for a moment before frowning slightly. "I guess that shower will have to wait after all Lucius..." She said as she, shivered softly, feeling his metal fingers brushing against her spine. with how close Lucius was to her she already had a guess as to what he could do to her. and she had to admit she wasn't totally against the idea. This high up no one could see her and it really wouldn't be the first time she ended up getting crazy in public.

It also wouldn't be the first time she would have been caught in public either if things came to that.

The metal fingers slid up to the knot on her bikini top and he gave it a light tug, not enough to loosen it just to let her know where his hands were,"Well....it wouldn't be right to let a view like this go to waste. Unless you want to go to the shower...I might be able to get the elevator moving again if you would prefer.....or force a door open."

He smirked, his other hand resting on the glass as he leaned in to look at her face,"But I'm happy to follow your lead in this....after all you can likely magic us out of here as well." Lucius didn't want to seem a creep, but a pretty girl offering the one shower only option had been pretty clear.

Feeling Lucius tug on the knot for her bikini top Max smirked as she suddenly pulled forward, causing her top (it had been loosely tied anyway) to come right open. "And to be clear, no I can't magic us out of here." she said as she reached up to undo the last strap of her top, letting it fall to the floor of the elevator. "I do hope those hands of yours are nice and warm Lucius." Max said with a smirk as she turned her head back and biting playfully at his chin.

"Come on then... let me see what your packing hmm?" She said as she pushed her rump back into Lucius's groin and began to rock her hips back into him. "Don't be afraid to get rough either..." She said before moving her mouth next to his ear. "I love it that way~" She said, nibbling at his ear lobe.

Lucius didn't have magic, he had technology and his reactions were fast, his enhanced muscles strong and it didn't take much for him to know what he had on hand....even if she was as subtle as a sledgehammer. The moment she took her top off he shrugged his coat out, it collapsed on the floor in a heap, exposing the sleeveless bullet proof vest he wore and that under that he was nothing but man and machine.

She ground against his groin and the large bulge let her know she was dealing with a significant amount of ordnance, one metal hand gripped her hip as he pushed back against the well rounded rear. Grinding her against the glass, her tits mashing up against it as he was anything but gentle with her teeth on his skin.

"Hmmmm, sounds like my kind of girl....and may hands can be hot cold or anything in between, you just yell me what....they even vibrate.", snickering his other hand slid between her and the glass, warmer than a normal humans temperature at the moment, the fingers even warmer to demonstrate as he slid a hand down her belly looking for the button on those tight jeans.

He'd find them but for now he leaned into her, smashing her against the glass as he ground against her, his lips reaching down to find her neck where he returned the favor, nipping at the skin before breathing in her ear,"How do you feel about marks on your skin? I leave bruises......easily."

As Lucius smashed her up against the glass Max's breasts, nice full C's, she gasped as she felt her nipples harden against the cold glass. Feeling Lucius's hand being so warm Max moaned out gently as she smirked hearing him ask about marking her. "Lucius. Bite Me!" She said with a smirk as she reached back to find the button for Lucius's own jeans. It didn't take long before she found the button and pulled, smirking as she heard that POP on the jeans opening up. "There we go~"

"I don't know about vibrating but I like em nice and warrrrm." Max said as she moved her hand into Lucius's pants. She had to admit, she was just a little curious as to how much of him was still human. Though she would guess at his size any man who lost his livelyhood probably wouldn't be as confident as Lucius was. "And I hope you don't mind marks either. I Scratch!" She said as she licked her lips before going in for a hard kiss with a groan as she tried to fish Lucius out of his pants.

Lucius didn't need a second invitation, his mouth opened and his teeth sunk into the side of her neck. He didn't break the skin, but that was going to leave a bruise for sure as his hand finally managed to get low enough to find the button. The gap between window and Jean's wasn't big enough so he simply found the button with his thumb and she felt a shudder as some hydraulics in his hand fired and the button pinged off the floor, his warm fingers sliding down forcing the zipper open through sheer force.

He backed up a bit to let her hand into his Jean's, and it was all man down there, thick, throbbing and hard at their boisterous foreplay. The hand jamming her zipper down warmed even more, stopping just short of a bath that would leave your skin a nice pink when you climbed in as the other hand, equally warm it seemed, hooked into the top of her jeans and jerked them down exposing about half her ass to his eyes.

He dragged her rear end back from the glass a bit more, leaning in to lock lips with her his tongue sliding into her mouth with an eagerness that was only matched by his roaming hands as he jerked again. Breaking the kiss to chuckle,"I'm going to rip them off if you don't let me get them off nicely."

Snickering at her scratching comment he shrugged,"Scratch away little kitty, I heal fast...."

Max gasped hard and shivered in pure delight as Lucius bit her neck so hard. "Oooooh fuck that felt good!" She gasped out as she breathed out deeply, controlling herself from getting TO excited. Feeling that he was all man though Max smirked and stroked him happily, focusing on area's she knew would best him him pleasure. Feeling her button ping off to the floor of the elevator she gasped and shivered as she felt his hands getting so warm and force her zipper down. Sure enough she was going commando and smooth as a baby's bottom to boot.

Hearing that he was going to have to rip her pants off if she didn't let him take them off she giggled and looked back at him. "Do it~" She said as her hips bucked forwards into his hand as it brushed her clit. "O-Ooooooh do that again...." She said as Lucius would already be able to tell even having just begun Max was the kind of girl who got almsot sloppy wet when she got going so she could take whatever it was he was packing between his legs.

She shuddered exclaiming when he bit her and he laughed, deep in his chest,"Good there will be more where that came from." As she stroked his manhood throbbed in her hand just a little shy of ten inches and thick he responded with a groan at her skilled hands and the smoothness of her sex as his warm fingers slid down between her legs.

He laughed as she told him to rip them off and then told him to touch her again,"Slow down, Max, one thing at a time." He leaned down, the warm hand shifting away from her clit to grip the pants by the zipper, the other dug in at the side and she felt the muscles in his legs tighten and a ripping noise filled the elevator as her jeans shredded under his metal fingers. The one leg came off in his hand and then other just dropped down to her feet as he released the torn garment.

One of the hot hands sliding back into place, warm metal fingers sliding down into her nether regions, this time he sought out her clit, pressing down with his finger in it, the warmth climbed another notch and then the tip of his finger vibrated like a buzzer, just for a second as he leaned in and bit her again on her shoulder this time, very aware that she was likely already dripping down her legs.

His other hand was working on the bullet proof vest, the quick release straps sounding off as with a practiced hand he removed them. The vest, the gun holstered on it and the ammo clips fell to the floor and he was left in half opened jeans and big black boots. The black metal of his cyberarms extended to mid chest on either side, the shoulders completely replaced as well as meeting on his back where it encased most of the top part of his spine.

His chest was clean shaven, several jacks hinting at further implants in his pecks and the center of his sternum. A warm metal hand planted itself on her back as he pinned her against the glass, his warm, vibrating finger sliding along her clit as he growled,"Push my pants down, I'm going to fucking break you...."

Max looked over Lucius's chest in the glass of the elevator and idly wondered just how extensive his augments were. She made a mental note to check up on him later but that thoguht was quickly wiped from her mind as Lucius's warm over moved over her mound again. His vibrating fingers made her gasp hard as she bucked hard for a moment before she bit her lip to try and steady herself. "H-Hoh damn those fingers of yours..." She said with an excited grin before giggling as she braced herself when he ripped her pants off. "You know... this isn't the first and certainly wont be the last time i've ended up naked in public~" She said with a laugh.

He was right though, Max was already running down her inner thigh as he told her to push down his pants. Hearing his comment about breaking her she smirked. "Others have already tried~" She said as she yanked his pants down, eager to actually see and feel just what it was he had in between his legs.

A dark, husky laugh filled with lust filled the elevator as he smashed her tits further in the glass with his hand,"I hope to help you out with some of your future naked appearances, in public or otherwise, Max...this is the start of a lovely working relationship." His pants slid easily down with just a little help from her, his large circumcised dick bobbing free eager and ready to serve and he grinned,"That sounds a lot like a challenge, Max, a lot like a challenge....I'm not sure you can manage my hand and my dick at the same time...I think you'll make an awful mess in the elevator, don't you?"

As if to prove a point the fingers slid down past her clit into her warm, wet and willing slit, vibrating and warmer than her body temperature the whole way you could almost here the liquid squealching as he drove his fingers into her hard, two, right to the knuckles. The hand on her back slid down, stopping to caress her ass before grasping his dick and lowering it down through the crack of her ass cheeks pushed so nicely back,"You want my best effort to break you?" He was starting to think he had found himself someone a little freakier than average, may as well roll the dice and see if she was as filthy as she pretended to be.

Max gasped as Lucius's hand slid down and he pushed two fingers into her wet hole. "H-Hah... Well I was already going to make a mess anyway Lucius might as well make a bigger one at that point right?" She said with a grin.

Feeling Lucius grab his cock as lower in down through her spread cheeks Max bit her lip. She had to admit she certainly had been looking for someone who could actually keep up and even push some of her buttons so to speak. Most people in this town had already heard of her and what she did as well as who her family was so they were afraid to get really rough with her. "If I d-din't want your best ah!..." She gasped out as her hips rocked hard into his fingers buried deep inside of her. "I would still be pressed against the glass of this elevator Lucius.!" She said with a growl as she reached back and grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him forward for a rough kiss.

She already knew her family didn't like her, anymore than she liked them. She had stopped carring long ago anyway and had simply sought to live her life as she wanted. Which sometimes led to getting fucked against the glass of a high rise elevator.

Snickering he chuckled,"You're going to need a mop, Max, a fucking mop..." He didn't seem at all afraid, exactly the opposite, her encouragement seemed to be egging him on and he chuckled,"Well, don't say I didn't warn you....it appears your sopping cunt is already full!" His dick slid back up a little between her ass cheeks, slowly settling in around her puckered ass hole, a third finger sliding into her cunt vibrating like some kind of crazy toy inside of her,"Good thing you have multiple options....you may want to brace yourself bef...." Whatever he was going to say was lost as she drew him forward into a deeper, rough kiss his teeth nipped at her tongue and then as it slid free he leaned in and bit the lips as well as her cheek before pushing back and growling,"Breathe in, this is going to be a little...different."

One hand vibrating in her cunt, the other spreading her ass cheeks and guiding his hand he drove himself slowly into her ass, as long as she didn't resist he was going to push imself slowly and surely into her ass, pressing her hard against the glass as he grunted and groaned with pleasure before biting down on her neck again,"Fuck...aren't you a dirty little fucking whore..shit...I'm going to enjoy this."

She certainly didnt resist him at all. She even pushed back against him as best she could being pressed into the glass by him. "Gods yes it's been to long..." She moaned out before her hips bucked forward hard, her body responding to his vibrating fingers pushing against her spot and clit.

Hearing Lucius call her a dirty little whore she couldn't help but laugh. "Oh you should hear my father say the same thing! He and my entire family H-Hate how much FUN I get to have!" She said with a growl as she slammed herself back, gasping hard as she forced the last several inches of his cock into her ass and press her rump hard into his own hips. "My Stick of a f-family would rather I hole myself up in the mountains till im 80 years old before I come out to play." She said with a laugh before she pulled forward, rocking her hips between his cock and his fingers.

He was....impressed as she rammed herself back, spearing herself on his cock as she groaned about how long it had been,"Certainly I won't keep you waiting that long again..." His own groan tore from his lips as she pressed hard back at him after talking about her family,"Well I know which hole I'd like to be in for 80 years...fuck..." His hips bucked as he started to pound back and forth, pressing her up and down against the glass, her tits starting to make a squeaking noise as they rubbed up and down. His fingers started vibrating in the same steady rhythm as his hips, the fingers sliding back and forth in and out of her tight pussy as he slammed himself into her ass over and over, his balls slapping against her round rump as he held back none of his more than human strength.

Metal fingers dug into her hip as he held her in place, she would most certainly have bruises and he leaned into her and sunk his teeth into the other side of her neck, again making sure to leave a rather lovely set of bruises that would be nice and purple come morning as he drove himself into her again and again growling he asked,"How flexible are you? I want to fuck turning you around so I can see your eyes as I fuck your ass..."

Max was gasping and moaning as she was almost used by Lucius, her tits rubbing up and down against the glass only served to make her nipples harder and the new sets of bruises he was giving her she was likely to show off like a badge of honor rather than hide them. The fact that he was slamming into her so hard only excited her more. She was already stronger than most humans due to her training and abilities using Breath of Water so she enjoyed this all the more.

When Lucius asked him how flexible she was she suddenly slammed back as her left foot pushed her up and to the side causing her to turn on Lucius's cock. Using her weight she pulled them both towards the glass, grunting as her back slammed into the glass. "Mnf... That flexible enough for you?" She said as her legs rested over Lucius's shoulders.

His head flinched back as her legs flipped with her body and he chuckled,"Perfect...." Looking down at her well toned and curved body he smirked,"You sure Barnaby didn't hit me in the head and I'm hallucinating?" His hips started rocking back and forth again, her body thudding against the glass with each thrust and her tits moving up and down, his eyes dropped to her pussy and he slid those far too warm vibrating finger in again, the angle better for him to thrust them in and out as hard as he could and just when she thought she had seen everything she heard a click and whir and his hand spun around his wrist like a mixer turning inside of her as he rubbed it against her inner walls, even as his cock slid back and forth in the tightness of her ass.

"Fuck....you're amazing.",his other hand dropped to her throat, fingers digging in as he started to constrict her throat and his face dropped to her breasts, sucking her nipples into her mouth as he began the final assault. With the amount of force he was putting into this it wasn't going to take him long to orgasm and she could already feel his breath getting ragged on her skin as he muttered,"Scratch me, bitch.......fucking mark me...."

Max laughed as she heard Lucius ask if he'd been hit over the head. "Oh no. This is just me going without for far to God Damn Long!" She growled out, each slam into her ass punctuate by a groan or gasp. Feeling Lucius's hand spinning about inside of her nearly sent her over the edge. Only by her own stubbornness did she hold on. "Holy Fuck Lucius!" She screamed out and not caring if others heard her from outside the elevator.

Feeling Lucius's hand around her throat she laughed hoarsely as he told her to mark him. "W-With Pleasure!" She groaned out before she stopped holding herself back. With a heavy groan as she felt her body tipping over she leaned forward and bit hard enough to damn near break the skin on Lucius's shoulder as her nails dug into his back and actually did break the skin. Lucius would fell Max cum hard, her pussy clamping down hard enough onto his fingers and her ass onto his cock to make at least his cock harder to move. And Boy did Max shake as she came, almost violently in fact.

The damage she did seemed to be sufficient as his body quivered with pleasure and as her tight walls clamped down on his cock she felt it throb and twitch inside of her and then he groaned, only muffled by his mouth on her breast as thick strands of cum splattered against her inner most recess his muscles taught as he held himself as deep inside of her as he could.

Panting as he slowly slid her legs down, backing himself out of her, her pussy juices dripping down his hands and legs as his cock flopped out of her still half erect and spilling more so his seed and her juices on the elevator floor he chuckled,"Now we have to fucking shower."

The soaked metal hand joined its warmed brother on her tits as he pinned her against the glass one last time kissing her hard enough to bruise her lips before smirking,"I suppose I feel welcomed to S.I.N now....very welcome." He gave her nipples a rough tweak before looking at his gear strewn across the floor and chuckled picking up his pants and strapping them back on before lifitng up his bullet proof vest and offering it to her as some kind of cover.

"I'll get the lift started again soon....I can get you to your room without being seen...but is have to carry you. The stealth field only works with things in contact with me....how far do we have to go when the lift gets to the top?"

Max laughed as she waved off the vest. "It's a short three doors down the hall and this wouldn't be the first time I've been caught naked here." She said with a laugh as she collected her own things, using the remains of her pants to wipe down quickly.

Once Lucius got the elevator moving again Max made sure to wipe up the worst of the mess in her torn clothing. She really didn't care that she was now totally naked, and oh so wonderfully sore, even as the elevator doors opened up onto an empty hallway. "Here we are.." She said as she rifled in her ruined pants for her key, using it to unlock the door. Inside was a decidedly modern Japanese apartment, complete with a Kotatsu in the middle of the livingroom. "She's not much but she's mine..." She said before shutting the door behind Lucius.

"Bathroom's back this way..." she said, using a finger to call Lucius to follow her back.

He grabbed his stuff before following behind her, enjoying the vision of naked depravity walking in front of him, the marks on her body his and it made him grin. Walking in he looked around and nodded,"It works, I like the elevator already, the room I'm sure will have plenty of fun places....and it is yours." With the door closed he chuckled at her words,"Let me get my boots off...I didn't have my clothes ripped off of me, which is good because I don't have a mass of them."

Dumping his gun and vest on the Kotatsu he slipped his boots off and with just his jeans on he headed after her, still very much admiring the view of her delightful ass, still filled with his cum and he chuckled,"Am I actually going to bother to get clean in this shower or is this just going to be you letting me abuse you more?" He eyed the rest of her house as he walked through, his training locating exits, entrances and the computer in his head finding nodes or things he could hack to access the internet through here.

Max laughed and grinned as she led Lucius back through her studio apartment and to her room. Said room had a rather large bed which she stepped over next to to carefully put her sword onto it's stand. "There we go..." She said before tossing her ruined clothes to the ground and turned around to look at Lucius with a smirk a very Hungry smirk at that. "Shower is this way...
She said with a grin as she stepped past him.

Maxc's shower was a sight to behold. The shower alone was rather large, easily fitting three people and while the decor matched the main house it was very much water themed as she stepped over to the shower and bent over to turn on the shower and giving Lucius a front row seat view to just what was ahead of him. "As for getting clean..... We will eventually." She said with a chuckle as she looked back at him, wiggling her ass at him teasingly.

Once he saw they were in fact headed to the shower he stripped his pants off, his well muscled legs exposed as he walked after her looking around the shower with a low whistle,"Wow...I'm going to go out on a limb and say the hot water works absolutely fine all the time and that was a ploy to get into my pants?" He looked over to get a rather excellent view of her rear end and a little more, his rod already starting to show an interest in it's surroundings.

"Hmmmm, well we can always get a little more dirty before we get clean right......", smirking he moved forward, swatting her lovely shaped ass with one hand, the metal hand was normal temperature right now but it still left a mark, he hadn't forgotten how she liked it...how could he given it was a couple of minutes ago? He snickered and said,"Also, for the record, these hands can get ice cold too...you should try that on for size one day."

His fingers slid over her well formed rear end as he watched the water run,"I feel like we're missing a person in a shower this big...plenty of space for gymnastics I suppose."

Max gasped at the spank before she laugh and smirked at his comment about the hot water. "Well it was either that or I jump your bone in the elevator..." She said before she smirked, running a hand along Lucius's cock, her right hand cupping his balls. "I think we have just the right amount of people here Lucius~" She said, keeping a gentle grip on Lucius as she slowly stepped backwards into the hot water of the shower before kissing him as he joined her.

As she kissed him she let her hands roam over his body exploring his exposed metal augments and letting her fingers dance over the ports on his chest. "Now it's my turn." Max said with a smirk before she took a half step back and kneeled down, licking her lips as she came face to face with Lucius's cock. "Hello there~" She said with a smirk.

"About that.....I may have hacked the elevator....the view was just to good to pass up.", chuckling he watched her hand sliding down the length of his cock and cupping his balls, his hips rocking slightly forward at her caress,"You may be right, Max, you may be right...." He moved in with her, his lips pressing against hers as he joined her, his hands resting against the wall as he leaned into her kiss his body shuddering as her hands slid over the ports,"Careful, those are for electronics only, not naughty fingers."

He watched her drop to her knees and he chuckled, the tip of his cock bobbing as he tugged at muscles inside of himself with thought,"He's happy to see you too!" He looked down at her the water streaming over her and he reached down to cup one of her breasts before leaning somewhat back and grinning,"Very happy to see you....now why don't you blow his mind?"

Back
Top Bottom