Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S.I.N (Tarrakhash)

"Well....to be fair to me...it is a new toy.", he shot her a wink,"One I think I'll need to play with some more at some point.....but likely not tonight. I think you need to get your beauty rest." He snickered at her story giving her a wink about washing off after work,"Well, from what I've learned about what you consider washing up...you might be cleaner not washing up." Chuckling he rolled over on his back, his metal hand sliding down her leg, back to regular temperature at the moment as he gave a yawn,"Now, did you want anything else from me this evening....and are you a cuddler?"

Max chuckled as she smirked, putting out the cigarette and moving the ashtray aside as his hand slid down her leg. "Mmmm, No no... im good for now." Max said before she smiled as she looked at Lucian as he asked if she was a cuddler. "Lucian... If I wasn't a cuddler and more?" She said with a grin as she stretched out, draping herself over and next to him. "You wouldn't still be in my bed." She said with a chuckle. "Just be warned, I get up very very early Lucius." Max said, kissing Lucius's cheek as she put her arm over his chest.

Lucius snickered as she draped herself over him and nodded,"Yes, you said that already." He kissed the top of her head,"You forget...the army doesn't care about sleep. I have a sleep regulator installed....I can go about a week on two hours or less a night and basically fall into a deep sleep instantly...wake me up when you're ready. Or maybe I'll wake up just stare at you...to creep you out."

Once she settled down and was done talking he smirked good night Max. And just like that he closed his eyes and was asleep...and not just a little bit asleep....like out like a light.

Max was out just as fast, though she did stay up a little longer to watch Lucius for a moment with a smile before she closed her own eyes.

In the morning Lucius would smell food. Bacon eggs, pancakes etc. Once he wandered his way on out he would find that while Max had not cooked she had ordered out to room service for the both of them. She meanwhile was pummeling a punching bag with punches hard enough to make one wonder if she didn't have augments of her own. Added on to that was the fact that the brand of the bag was one Lucius would know. They made punching bags for non humans, usually filled with Iron or Steel sand. "Feel Hah!" Max began to talk before she kicked the bag hard enough to send it rocking, taking a moment to steel herself before continuing.

"Feel free to eat before or after practice. It just got here som I figuered I would get started exercising first." Max said and it was obvious from the sheen of sweat covering her skin and how damp her clothes were that she had been up exercising for quite some time already.

Lucius ambled in, not having worried himself with something as simple as clothing and he smirked,"I thought you were going to wake me up? I could have at least held the bag for you, maybe even sparred?" Stretching he made his way past her, just long enough to run a finger over her sweaty skin,"Wow....you didn't just start, you've been doing this for a bit already."

He chuckled,"Don't suppose you know where my clothes ended up?" He ambled over towards the breakfast, lifting the lid on the food and murmering,"Ohhh...bacon...yummy. I'll exercise afterwards." He sat down dishing himself some food as he watched her exercise, a smile curling up his lips.

Max shivered for only a moment as Lucius ran his finger over her skin, his touch seemed to agree with her. "Been up for about three hours. One hour to shower and have a cup of coffee, which is in the kitchen if you want some...." She began before laying into the bag with her punches, stopping the bag from swinging after a moment and letting out a breath. "And the next two to start training...." Max said with a grin.

"Your clothes are somewhere in the corner of my room or the bathroom I think, If you wanna wash em up before we leave I do have a set tucked into the wall you can use in the bathroom." She said as she pulled back her hair from her face into a tighter pony tail. "If we don't have enough food just say so and I can order up some more." Max said as she began to get her own, rather large, amount of food.

"So, other than getting your stuff later, got any ideas on what you want to do today? Technically I think todays supposed to be a day off for me but I can always use a bit of extra cash if you want to run the streets today, get more used to the circuit."

He wondered around getting his clothing and a cup of coffee before putting a serious hurting on the food she had got. He needed the carbs to replace what he had used last night and was stuffing food in when she asked about his plans.

He smirked,"Getting a bigger gun...or two. My little pistol didn't do anything to Barnaby and then yeah, if you can show me around the circuit a bit that would be great." Fact of the matter was he didn't really know anyone around here he'd served for so long he didn't know anyone outside the army so he was really pleased to have 'connected' with Max so quick he liked company, especially if it was pretty and put out

"You don't have to....I'm sure your family would like to see you.", he gave her a smirk, he remembered how she felt about her family.

"The bigger guns are easy enough to get. Would you rather military issue or something a bit... Extra?" She asked as she came out of the shower. "Mind you they do come with an extra price tag attached but their damn well worth it. I still have the sniper I bought off him ages ago though I don't get to use it much anymore." Max said as she walked into the room topless as she put her bra and then shirt on.

"The city should be fun actually! I do have a few rounds I'd like to make later today, let certain.... Friends know that I'm back in town." Max said with a smirk before she stole a strip of bacon from ucius's plate with a smirk. "Whenever your ready to go just say the word. I'm gonna start cleaning up my gear here." Max said as she began to wipe down and clear out her exercise equipment. She had pointedly ignored his comment about her family... It seemed that her relationship with her family might have been worse than what she said even for someone as laid back as Max seemed to be.

He snickered at her comment,"Oh? You like big guns? Imagine that." Sitting back and sipping his coffee he smirked,"Back at the ranch when I was deployed it was an assault rifle with underbarrel grenade launcher or shot gun depending where we were headed....but a grenade launcher might be overkill."

Shaking his head he sighed,"Although I got sniper ratings on my shooting I never did that. I got camouflage and assult implants so I used to be first through the door or sent on the long term missions behind enemy lines...sniper rifles didn't really work as well for that."

His eyes followed her as she walked around topless grinning a little as she spoke about friends,"Oh? Gee you have other 'friends' and here I was planning on proposing." He snickered as she stole his bacon, his hand dropping to slap her ass hard enough to leave a mark, they had already established both of them liked a little sting on things.

He shrugged,"Give me ten to get showered and changed back into my coat and vest and we can head out." Draining his coffee in one shot he got up and headed into the shower. True to his word ten minutes later he was walking in shrugging his coat on and his eye protectors sliding into place,"Ready, steady, go?"

Coming out Lucius would see that things were already cleaned up and neatly packed away while Max was finishing a second cup of coffee as she waited. Nodding she got up, setting the empty cup into her sink before coming out to grab a long gun case. "The man im bringing you to gave Izanagi to me. She needs a clean and tune up so I thought I'd run her by him while you browsed." She said with a grin. She knew exactly who they were going to see and was curious as to what Lucius's reactions would be.

Down in the parking lot, Max unlocked the trunk of her car, putting the rifle case away before hopping in. Once Lucius was inside Max drove out of the parking lot. "So, first were going to get you outfitted with some new gear. if were running the rounds later it'll help to pack some better heat than your little peashooter." She said with a chuckle. As they drove Lucius would notice that many of the tracking systems that monitored traffic flow and car jacking systems didn't seem to register Max's car at all, it was almost like her car didn't exist. And if he bothered to check her cars computer system he would see it was practically a big trap waiting to be sprung.

"Izanagi? You gave the gun a name?", he chuckled at her, practitioners of magic were always a little strange, he shouldn't have been surprised but he wasn't concerned she was on his side. His eyebrow rose at her grin, he would almost say she was up to something but he put that aside and followed her out and into the elevator where he went up to the glass where they had abused the elevator so wonderfully and he smirked,"This is still a pretty good view, although I did enjoy how much you improved it....."

Sliding into the care behind her he nodded,"Cool, I'm never one to say no to more gear." He smirked at her peashooter comment,"Ehhh, your pea seemed rather pleased with my shooter, but yeah, I likely need something a bit stronger for people like Barnaby." Sitting back he relaxed into her reckless driving style, his hand sliding over to rest on her leg, he didn't seem to concerned with professional boundaries while it was just the two of them.

Switching to hacking mode he glanced around and let out a low whistle and shook his head,"I'm a combat hacker, not a pure hacker like some, but you car scares me....how many peoples brains has it melted?"

"Actually, Fang is the one who gave her the name. It's a Mag Rail Rifle." Max said with a grin. "She fire's solid or contact explosive slug's from up to 2 miles away if the condition's are perfect." Max said with a chuckle. "Sub standard conditions she averages a mile to maybe a mile and a half if your a godly shot, which I am not." Max said as she shook her head. She laughed though as she heard his comment about her car's computer system.

"Only one actually got full scrambled. The others... 8 at last count." Max said with a grin that was only Slightly evil. "Look I love my girl and I'll be damned if I let some Jack Junky with a plug for a brain steal her." Max said with a shrug. "No offense, I just hate it how most of these idiots these days think a hacking implant is the key to their wildest dreams." She said with a sigh. "But they at least have learned to stay away from my car. The idiots like last night, they attempt every few months. They think if they wear grounding gear it'll help. Just makes it much much worse."

By now Lucius would notice Max was driving deeper and deeper into the lawless areas of town that even fully kitted out S.I.N troops went into in small groups. Yet some cars still pulled out of the way for Max, affirming that even here in the ass end of the city she was someone people respected.

"Fang? Well that doesn't sound ominous at all....", he snickered but frowned,"Oh, I'm familiar with rail rifles...does he have the ability to make smaller verzions?" The ones he had encountered in the military needed a certain length barrel to be effective,"I need to make sure I've got some range and plenty of stopping power. Maybe he'll have some suggestions....and maybe you will. It's not like I have much experience dealing with magical creatures and beings that get out of control."

Snickering at the fate of those trying to tackle her car he nodded,"Of course the downside is that any hacker worth his salt who see's it is sure to think there is something valuable in it with all the protection you have." Smirking he shrugged,"Almost like you are challenging them...but you're a nice meek person, you don't challenge people to take you on right?"

Looking around at the area around him he let out a low whistle,"Oh boy, you're really cherry picking the spots you want me to go to? Hopefully we won't get mugged for my parts?" He checked his gun, just in case, as he watched where they were going.

"Thats half the reason I rigged this beast of a car myself. I love to see all those vets pissing their pants as they loose motor control." Max said before she grinned hearing his comments about the area. "If you manage to get mugged for parts with me here and us on buissness for Fang? Then someone out here grew a hell of a set of balls." She said as she turned onto a street then immediately into the parking lot of an abandoned warehouse. As she parked the radio bugged out for a second before a voice, heavily scrambled, came over the speakers.

"Max! To what do I owe this pleasure?" The voice asked as the lights on the radio flashed along with the voice. "Well Fang I've got a tune of for Izanagi in order and some nto quite new blood here in need of something better than his peashooter here." She said with a grin. "Ah well well! You know me, A friend of yours is a friend of mine and so long as he's got the credits or you do, he's welcome to anything in my collection! Just hold tight and I'll turn on the elevator." Suddenly there was a jarring shift as they began to sink down into the ground lower and lower still. "Always a flair for the dramatics eh Fang?" Max said with a laugh. "Oh you know me. Im still stuck in the 2300's with al those spy movies."

Lucius kept quiet during the interaction between Max and Fang, a smirk curling his lips,"You planning on paying for this Max, he sounds like the kind of guy that's pretty expensive."

His hand dropped to his gun as the elevator started and he shook his head,"Yeah, a lot of those 2300 spy movies didn't show you where the spys got shot for being dramatic...."

Glancing around as they sunk underground he sighed, trying to relax his combat reflexes, looking around with his hacking tools to see what kind of open electronics there was around here.

He'd be horrified if he found any, and he suspected there would be a fair bit of protection around here too.

"Oh he is very expensive but worth every credit." She said as she sat back and waited. She knew this elevator wasn't the fastest but it could move anything up and down it's track.

What Lucius would find would be odd and almost horrifying on it's own right. The nodes he would find seemed random and to blink in and out of existence. This usually meant multiple systems working alongside each other with scramblers between each one. Someone running a system like this was obviously who built Max's own system and likely wasn't doing anything to grand.

It took a minute more for them to come to a stop befor eMax turned her car on again and drove a short hop down a tunnel, pulling into a MASSIVE underground space filled with tanks, planes, some war robots and racks upon racks of guns. "Welcome to the playground Lucius." Max said as she parked her car and got out, retriving the gun case from the trunk. "Come on, Fang is usually over this way when people come in." She said, heading off towaqrds some music that was playing a short ways off.

Lucius was impressed already by the computer system after the short drive he looked around and let out a low whistle and shook his head,"He's got enough here to level a city? How much does it cost him in bribes to keep this off the system?"

Shaking his head he got out, tugging his coat into place as he followed behind Max, his eyes dropping to her rear before flickering back up to look around for trouble a smile curling his lips as fond memories of unwrapping that rear filled his mind.

Shaking his head he reminded himself that he needed to stay alert, not imagining that fine ass wrapped around hid dick again, well that thought didn't help his concentration.

"I lost count of what it takes years ago. Most even refuse to remember I'm even down here anyway." A voice called to them from under the large coat the was wrapped about the man standing before the table. Before them was a man that was easily the biggest Lucius had ever seen. a full 7ft tall, built like a tank and with a beard to put even Santa to shame the man before him smiled as he turned around, showing a slightly larger than normal set of canines. It was clear the man wasn't human.

"Fang!" Max said, setting the case onto the table and hugging the large man making him laugh and smile as he hugged her back. "Atta girl! Welcome home." He said with a grin beofre looking at Lucius. "And you must be the new blood. Military man I take it? No... if your here with Max you must be SIN which means former." The man looked Lucius up and down for a moment before snapping his fingers. "A handcannon... Thats what you need." He said as he grinned. "I just happened to get in a wonderful piece today actually." Getting up the man walked over to a rack were he pulled a smaller gun case from the shelf and brought it to the table. "Now I can paint her if you'd like to match your style you have going there but I like her as is."

Lucius looked the man up and down, trying to figure out who, or what he was? Smiling he nodded,"Yes, Ex-military. The name is Lucius." He steps forward offering a hand to the much larger man,"And yes, I'm SIN now." He raised an eyebrow at the mans quick assessment and he was more than a little intruiged at the mans choice of weapon and he chuckled,"A revolver? That's a limited number of shots...what makes this special enough it can do what my pistol can't?"

He sighed, lifting the hand cannon breifly and smiled,"It's a beautiful piece, but we had a run in with a Merman Berserker today...I need something that will take that down and give me shots to spare in case I miss while I'm dodging a piece of concrete rebar being used as a club." He stepped back, a warning hand up towards Fang as he sprung the arm blade from it's sheath,"And if you have an upgrade I can add or replace this bad boy with that would also be nice....let's just say great against normal targets, not so much against what I'm facing now."

"This has far more shots than your normal hand cannon. It uses the same Cartridge tech as those sliver rifles. Now it doesn't hold 30 rounds, it would need a frame twice as large as this for that but it does hold a heavy 16, Twice your normal amount and it's still got a heavy enough kick to punch through even a riot shield after a couple shots." Fang said with a grin.

"The guy who created this used a special ultra high density alloy for the sliver rounds allowing him to get the heavy kick of a revolver but with more rounds. Only draw back is that the allot slugs for the cartridges, like the ones for the Izanagi have to be specially made. Easy enough to reload your own packs though once you have the slugs." Fang said before rasing an eyebrow at the blade in Lucius's forearm. "Interesting, a mono blade." He said as he looked before shaking his head.

"Sadly I don't deal to much in augment based weapons. But I can certainly get you something your more familiar with." He said as he stepped away from the table. "Be back in a moment ladies!" He called back with a laugh.

"In case your wondering he's a werewolf, and yes I mean the changing under the moonlight ones. He's powerful enough during a full moon I can barely fight him to a standstill." Max said with a smirk.

Lucius looked at the handcannon with new respect as he explained what it did,"I suppose I can use that as my heavy hitter and have my pistol as the back up." Particularly with his pistol having a number of special rounds to take down more normal targets. Chuckling he nodded,"Ahhh...I see and you would be where I got the specially made slugs?" Of course it made economic sense, but he did like the idea of having a couple of rounds that could really take down heavy targets.

Rolling his eyes at the ladies comment he chuckled at Max putting one finger on either side of his lip to mimic cainines,"I kind of put two and two together and got that.....I don't like fighting my suppliers but nice to know."

Fang soon returned with two gun cases Lucius would be far more familiar with. One was for an assault rifle the other for a shotgun. "And while you can get them from me I can also just put you in contact with the company who can supply you with the alloy slugs itself. I like my privacy and Max is one of very very few people who can come and go here as they please." Fang said with a shrug. "Besides, if I treat my customers right they keep coming back when they need something... unique." He said as he opened the case for Izanagi. "Ah you've taken good care of her. Looks like she just needs a processor tuning so that should take long." The man said as he rapidly dissasembled the rifle before putting the core of the gun into a large computer behind him, the screen began flashing and running lines upon lines of code faster than Lucius could follow it.

"And as augmented as you are Lucius. I doubt that you could handle me on a full moon. Even Max here has a hard time. Though that weirdo Zenitsu pinned me to the wall the last time he was in town... Still have the scar from that." Fang said with a frown.

"Shit the only person who can handle Zenitsu is his boyfriend Bane." Max said with a chuckle. "Still, last I heard they were still way out in Thailand on their honeymoon still. No way Im gonna call them in to prove a point."

Lucius nodded his thanks to Fang,"That sounds pretty convenient. I'd prefer to do that, no offense to your lovely neighbourhood but I don't have Max's rep....yet. I'd basically have to fight my way here and I'm not sure that's worth it for a couple slugs." He nodded though at the mention of more unique weapons and he watched with interest as the weapon was recalibrated as he opened up the assualt rifle and shotgun, both have their uses and he smiled,"So, talking about unique, I prefer to carry less weapons not more, but I'm still wanting utility...is it possible for you to source an underbarrely shotgun? That way I have the versiatility of both...obviously with less ammo than a regular shotgun."

He pushed the handcannon and the assault rifle one side, the shotgun the other,"I'll take those two for now...and if you find an underbarrel shotgun I'll pay for it too." He chuckled at the Werewolf's claims about fighting,"Oh, I'm learning there is a whole other level of combat I haven't gotten to enjoy since meeting Max."

Laughing at Max saying she wasn't going to call Zenitsu to prove a point he nodded,"Yeah, let the guy have his honeymoon, I'm sure there are enough whacked out stuff for us to fight just working in SIN."

Fang nodded taking the shotgun back and heading off again, coming back with another smaller box that held an underslung shogun. "There we are. So standard weapons are standard rate but the Last Word is a bit more expensive. Along with the info for the slugs of course." Fang said as he brought out the modified pad he used to take payments. The pad had a number of anti tracking systems built in and even some standard ones removed from it. And just like Max said the price tag stung. But with what SIN paid and his remuneration from the military he had more than enough.

It wasn't long after he paid that the computer behind Fang sounded off, releasing the core of Max's sniper. "And one re-tuned sniper core for the lady." He said, presenting the pad to Max after bringing up her price tag. "And as always thank you for the service Fang. See you later~" She called out after packing up and heading back to the car with Lucius, carrying the underslung shotgun since he had Last Word and the Assault Rifle.

Lucius made a face at the payments, but he was starting to realize that the job he was looking at would require he be a little better equipped than the average cop. An assualt rifle with an underbarrel shotgun was perfect, it gave him room clearing when he needed it and heavy firepower when he needed that. Add to that he could carry the Last Word and his regular pistol when he needed to be inconspicuous and it was a good combo. So he bit the bullet and paid,"Pleasure doing business, Fang, if you hear of anyone who can upgrade augment weapons let me know." Via Max of course.

He was glad she gave him a hand and soon they were back in the car,"So, at some point I'm going to need to get to a firing range to zero my new toys....but I'm ready for whatever you feel is next on our list of things to do."

Back
Top Bottom