Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Protect Everything (Ghostxtiger and R[D])

"Well... Like... What limits does love have? Is it only between a man and a woman? Does it go past one's death? Stuff like that." Actually, it was only the first question that Alex wanted to know. To see if the princess would freak out on learning or not.

"Oh"Aida said then let the question process"Well....love is love in my opinion"she said as she played with her husband's hair again"It you care deeply about the person whether they be man or woman it doesn't matter.Why are you asking such a strange question my love?"Aida was really not getting what the knight was saying but she spoke the truth that was in her heart.

"N-Never mind. I guess... I'm just really nervous about this marriage. Such a change... You know...? Let's get to bed." Alex smiled and kissed the Princess softly.

"Ok"Aida said,still rather confused but decided to let it go since she was getting tired herself.She started undressing in front of Alex.She didn't mind since he was her husband and he already saw her naked.In spite of that a shade of pink spread along her cheeks as she smiled shyly at the knight.

Alex was a far deeper shade of red though as the knight looked around and started to take pieces of the armor off in the corner. It was easier to take off because it was only designed for show. "I'll be glad to be out of this armor... Any armor... For a while, yeah?" Alex laughed a little, facing the corner.

"It often leaves me tried and sore." Alex laughed a little, left in the chain dress now, with the leather bodysuit under that.

"J-just a moment..." Alex, flustered, went into the bathroom. There was all sorts of rattling and weird nosies. But Alex came back out eventually in a baggy tunic and pants, to keep any definition from showing through. The knight slipped into bed, red in the face.

Alex ran a hand over her cheek then snuggled into the bed some. Alex was very worried due to their close proximity. It'd been the part of the day that the knight had been dreading.

"Whoah!" Alex felt the arms practically yank the knight over into the kiss. Alex couldn't help but kiss back tenderly, the kissing only weakening the concern Alex had.

"It's ok.I'm nervous too"Aida said as she leaned in again and kissed Alex,moving her hand down and up his tunic.She noticed his curves and smooth skin but that didn't seem strange to her since she's never touched a man before.

Alex winced as the hand touched over the bandages. Immediately, a hand stroked along the princess's, pushing the hand out of the shirt gently. "Please, princess..."

"No, Princess." Alex kissed her softly. "My chest hurts pretty bad. I really do need rest. I can give you all the attention you want then."

"Kind of... It's just really tender up there." Well, it wasn't really a lie. Breasts were sensitive. Especially hers, since she never let them breathe.

Glad the situation had been averted, for now, Alex let her settled down and feel to sleep rather quickly. But with how much worry had been done, it would be a long sleep, longer than the Princess.

Aida woke in the morning,staying in place since she had no need to get up.Not that she didn't want to move from that spot.She wrapped her arms around Alex as she stared up at her sleeping husband.

Back
Top Bottom